Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

As weird as it was for Michael to answer the door, it was even stranger for Rosalie to tell him she HAD to talk to him RIGHT NOW, NO HE COULDN'T TAKE THE TIME TO GET DRESSED, because she had to say...she's sorry??  That couldn't wait for him to get into his Doctor Dentons??   Rosalie is the master planner The Nina is depending upon to get her revenge in motion??  Ummm, Rosalie can snark with a certain entertaining mediocrity, but her brain isn't exactly a dual processor.   More like powered with coal.  

I got the impression she was about to tell him the Kiki secret about Carly and Sonny, and had a conscious attack. However, given the generally crappy writing on the show, who knows what they meant to show us was happening.

• Love 1

I'm of the impression that Franco will hand over the video feed as evidence and clear himself.

I want that shit on the stand and I want Micheal to see it. Hell, Olivia, Dante, Brenda, everyone on Team I Love Sonny 4 Eva needs to see it. And hear the Recording. Dante, you're a pretty good cop, I'm sure you can figure out AJ was unarmed.

Olivia, you can't make enough lasagna to make it up to a dead guy nor his family that you gave shade to for not killing your useless cousin.

Omg. I can't wait. And I'm calling Awesome Hitman Kobe. Still better than Shawn. Kobe don't want your shit, bitch!

• Love 5

That necklace has to be the single most hideous piece of jewlery I've seen. I mean Franco could you be any less suttle? An eye for a camera really? But I will say it makes Carly look a fool so I approve. I can't wait for Sonny and Carly to go at it again so Franco can go full on BSC. hehe.

I'm past ready for Nina to get out of that damn chair! ugh.

Poohbear, Kiki and Ava in one scene was worse than watching paint dry. Gawd the thought of the three of them trapped in their "secret" hidout makes me want to poke out my eardrums.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

Believe me, I hate Sonny, but I think I hate Franco being the architect of his destruction even more.

May I ask why? (I'm sure it's complex, I know what you have to say will be interesting, and I hope I'm not asking you to type too much!)

And I'm calling Awesome Hitman Kobe. Still better than Shawn. Kobe don't want your shit, bitch!

This need to be a GIF/meme/whatever the cool kids are calling it these days!

If the gentleman who plays Kobe, or anyone who knows him ever stumbles across this thread, please, please, know that I'm not being mean; his "I don't want your shit bitch" moment most likely wasn't what was intended for the scene, but he managed it make it his own*, infuse a little (unintentional) humour into the show, and, most importantly, he will be remembered. I'm going to fanwank his smashing of the vase as his mocking Sonny's barware smashing. 

*In my books he's right up there with the black guy dancing in Carly's club years ago ( anyone remember him????? That guy was using every move he had!), when it comes to making screen time count. 

• Love 1

May I ask why? (I'm sure it's complex, I know what you have to say will be interesting, and I hope I'm not asking you to type too much!)

I guess because now the story focus is on Franco's revenge on Sonny and Carly.  AJ's vindication/justice being done for him is just the bullet Franco is loading into the gun.  And that's fucking lame.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

That necklace looks like Uncle Frank gave some intern $5 and sent them down to the nearest mini-mall to find the tackiest thing that money could buy.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3
Rosalie is the master planner The Nina is depending upon to get her revenge in motion??

Well, Nina's not really great with the revenging, so it makes sense her lackey would be, well, lacking.

The necklace Franco got Carly looks like a cross between the Eye of Horus and the Turkish good luck symbol of the evil blue eye (which is actually a good luck thing - I'm too lazy to look up the details!), so it's actually a decent choice for a secret camera necklace for someone you "love" but don't trust.  This prop department has certainly done worse (ahem, Shamwow). 

I want that shit on the stand and I want Micheal to see it. Hell, Olivia, Dante, Brenda, everyone on Team I Love Sonny 4 Eva needs to see it. And hear the Recording. Dante, you're a pretty good cop, I'm sure you can figure out AJ was unarmed.

I would love this as well, but remember - this whole town is convinced that AJ was the biggest evil that ever evil-ed.  And they all forgave Sonny for SHOOTING DANTE IN THE CHEST.  So, I don't see anyone but Michael and Morgan caring, and they'll probably get over it pretty quickly because Sonny will feel sooooo much remorse... (Gag) 

Kiki's so-called "logic" might be the most illogical thing on this show of late, and that is saying a lot.  I don't ask for much from my soaps, really, but a smidgen of character consistency other than "annoying as shit" would be nice.  Instead, she's all "we can't tell Michael about Carly & Sonny" but then also "we have to tell Michael about Sonny & AJ."  Listen here, little lady - either you need to tell Michael everything you know about his family, or you don't.  

Crossing my fingers Shawn gets shot today.  

ETA:

Believe me, I hate Sonny, but I think I hate Franco being the architect of his destruction even more.

I hate Sonny so much that I don't care who brings him down.  It could be a surprise returned SB Jason Morgan, for all I care.  I just need him to be destroyed.  It could be.. any other horrible character, past or present, whose names are all escaping me right now.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 5

I guess because now the story focus is on Franco's revenge on Sonny and Carly.  AJ's vindication/justice being done for him is just the bullet Franco is loading into the gun.  And that's fucking lame.

The moment AJ died the story focus should have been on Michael.  When Michael finds out the truth it should become about him getting justice for AJ and revenge against the parents who decided to play God with his life (that goes for Michael and AJ).  This story has been all about Carly/Ava/Sonny and now with the added bonus of Franco.  I find this story frustrating because the only aspect I have cared a little bit about has been a walking prop since March. 

We'll see if  that changes when the truth comes out.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 7

I think a slow burn (now hear me out, I depise Cartini's bs too) Micheal is actually good if done right. I'm thinking flashbacks to all the times Sonny smugly sat there in Micheal's face and comforted him, went to AJ's funeral. The fact that Micheal never was allowed to be a kid. I think Jason and maybe AJ tried to treat him like one. (I'm referring to AJ's speech about wondering what Micheal was doing while he was at The Clinic) CarSon treated Micheal like a mini adult. It's funny because Morgan constantly says Micheal is the golden boy, but Morgan got a real childhood. Micheal came out the womb a mini adult, a trophy. Do CarSon love him or know him? All they say are "You remind me of Jason" "The Quartermaines can't have you" "AJ can't have you" "You're so adult".

Sounds like they're fighting for a trophy to me. I want to see Micheal bring this up.

• Love 7

Dude, I managed a Claires many years ago (okay 2005ish in NOLA post Katrina) and we sold necklaces like that. They went for around 9.99.

Franco didn't go to Jared. He went to Claires. Camera not included.

Sure it was a "Claires" fess up you really sold chicken feet and human bones too <wink>

Next thing you know Franco and Nina are going to start sticking pins in dolls. LOL

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 1
Sounds like they're fighting for a trophy to me.

That's a great way to put it. And that's how most of Ron's love triangles are, too.

Last winter it was Sabrina and Robin fighting over the trophy that was Patrick.

Michael and Morgan fought over the trophy that was Kiki.  I know, *snicker.*

The vets switched from Kevin and Scotty fighting over trophy Lucy to Lucy and Bobbie fighting over Scotty like he's now the trophy.

And in none of that do we see any love or deep attachment. Maybe a little bit of superficial lust here and there.

As to Julian and Alexis -- I still can't get over how Alexis acts like a nervous high schooler around him. And Julian's still a thug without the thick neck.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3

The only characters who don't treat their significant others like trophies (male) are Dante, Morgan (with Ava), Micheal (but then again.....), Kevin (Flea doesn't count), Ned, AJ, and ugh.... Jason, oh and Jax. Jax is dream boyfriend.

But Kobe is making his way into my heart.

And no, I never worked in voodoo, but I have walked in voodoo tours. Free drinks!

• Love 1

*Bangs my head against a table* This show oh this show...

Why the hell couldn't idiot goon have shot the Nina's stupid nurse before he was, gladly, taken out? I knew Eeyore Michael wasn't even going to get grazed, sadly, but really she is the very definition of dead weight, she is the Latina Kiki as far as I'm concerned.

And speaking of Kiki...between that annoying twit, and funny how she thinks she can pick and choose when Michael needs to "know the truth" the little disgusting wretch, and Ava and Morgan together my brain began screaming for mercy from all the stupid they willingly wallow in. Oh and Morgan? Really, Sonny is a man of his "word" and "honour code"? Dumb doesn't even begin to cover it, naive is too general, he's just...he is Sonny and Carly's kid truly, that's about the best insult I can come up with for that knob.

Julian isn't coming out of this alive, I just know it and I'm preparing myself for it. What a waste, that is all.

The idiots in the Loft were burning through the few braincells between them rather fast it seemed.

The Nina and Franco...I just can't with them.

Sonny cock blocks Julian and Alexis tomorrow...? Hm and here comes the rage black out - *thuds*

• Love 1

Lord, after all this blathering about Michael's relationship with his parents being destroyed FOREVAH, Michael had better literally set them on fire.

Seriously? Seriously? Why are they covering up the murder?? It was self-defense! Why is Michael going along with this? He's no longer a scared 18 year old dependent on his parents.

Carly needs to shut up. If she cared so much about her sons, she would have a) read Sonny the riot act about killing AJ and sleeping with Ava and b) NOT HAVE STARTED SLEEPING WITH A SERIAL KILLER. She needs to go stick her head in a toilet and cry her crocodile tears there.

Add Nina's "humorous" comments on the intervening years since her coma (i.e. today's "joke" about appetizers vs. apps) to the list of running gags I hate.

That was pointless, and most especially, endless. Why does Michelle Stafford say everything . . . so. damn. slow . . . and halt. ing.

• Love 8

Quick thoughts:

If they are actually pairing Rosalie and Michael, that is a good start. None of the neighbors heard a shot?

The mass meeting at Dante's place was interesting. Donte has 3/4 of a brain, between the rest they almost have the other 1/4. Why was Lulu being so snotty sounding? Tracy I can understand because love, but your husband is investigating him, and you know Luke is borderline dirtbag even if it is really him.

Nina is the sane one, now? Only if Franco is going to kill some more. I was going to post something about wireless internet limits, because we started streaming from our tablets to our mirrorcast TV and had to have the cable guy come out with a new modem box, but why bother in a show that is going sci-fi again.

So spinning Alexis towards the wall and half stripping her is the Julian/Alexis signature move on the way to second base? At least they have a signature.

Edited by Happyshooter
  • Love 1

Carly … needs to go stick her head in a gas oven without a pilot light and cry her crocodile tears there.

Fixed that for you. 

Since Michael is apparently going to let Sonny take care of the dead hitman, I am mentally sending him to a time-out in a cell at the PCPD where he will be forced to write 100 times "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

• Love 6

That necklace looks like Uncle Frank gave some intern $5 and sent them down to the nearest mini-mall to find the tackiest thing that money could buy.

Yep.  Absolutely butt ugly.  

BUT, it does look like something Carly would love.  Considering how she "decorates" her House of Horrors, this jewelry fits right in.  The woman has even less taste than she has a sense of right and wrong.

• Love 3

This show could have been saved by a few things. But first. A moment. Rest in peace Kobe. I know you didn't want my shit. May you forever be knocking shit over in the Soap Afterlife. *insert Boyz II Men So Hard to Say Goodbye*

Anyway, now that we've lost another character to feed Lauren's soul....

This episode could have been better had Franco gone after the phone in Nina's bra. I'm convinced Roger adlibbed the line that he'd go after it in there. If Morgan gave any fucks at all that Sonny murdered AJ in cold blood. You really want that Thug Life, kid? Jax is like whew dodged that bullet. If Micheal learned more from the Q's and had liquor, not beer. If Alexis had more control. If Lauren didn't make stupid faces at the camera. And if Sonny was in cuffs.

• Love 1

All I can do is roll my eyes at Carly's "you promised!"  Everything that's happened to Michael, and him being ... not upset ... by the dead body, is a direct result of her choosing Sonny to be her precious boy's father. Shut up, B.

STFU x 100, Kiki. Blech.

Luke "deeply regrets" killing Jake? You really sound pathetic defending him to a room of people who were all connected to the child in some way, Tracy. JE plays the lonely, defeated, angry older woman well.

So nice to see Robin seems to be the last person/thing on Patrick's mind. [/sarcasm.]

Yes, Julian and Alexis were hot today, but I don't get why the spoiler made it seem like this was an important today for Julexis fans to watch. I thought maybe Julian was going to propose or say he wants to take her and his family out of the country.

• Love 5

What is it that alexis and Julian were saying in that last scene? My kids got home from school and needed to tell me about their day at that exact moment.  

(I'm a better parent than Sonny and Carly, so I actually listened and paid attention to my kids)

Edited by Mrs OldManBalls
  • Love 5

Exactly, and I don't want this to be Franco's victory.  I don't want those who love AJ, to have to feel grateful towards Franco or have to thank him for not only bringing his real killer to justice, but also clearing AJ's name re: Connie.  It feels yucky.  Franco is a SERIAL KILLER and a monster.  Sonny is a MOBSTER (murders people just the same) and a monster.  They both need to go down.  But I'm afraid Franco's going to be redeemed by this, if Cartini wants to keep RH around. 

• Love 4

They'd have to De Franco him because at this point he could be rescuing a basket of kittens and puppies from a fire, swinging Sonny's head on a stick, rescuing Robin from eternal kidnapping, and holding the cure for cancer and no one would like him still. So thanks Ron, you took the one actor people literally camped out and waited and longed to return for 8 years and made us dislike him. Sure, we see bits and pieces of good stuff, but this is some Paul Ryan shit. Ugh. Just hire Meg already, douche.

• Love 6

Kiki and her giant nostrils need to go.  Of course she's just one horrible character played by a horrible actor among so many on this show, but she's the worst of the worst. 

Port Charles is in desperate need of a crane, a warehouse explosion, or an unreformed serial killer.  Kiki should go first, followed quickly by Nina, Silas, Felix, Carly, Sonny, Sabrina, Shawn, and Franco.

• Love 11

So nice to see Robin seems to be the last person/thing on Patrick's mind. [/sarcasm.]

I really want to create a Twitter acct called "Is Patrick Drake Still A Douche?" Today's entry: YES.

Every single time Patrick and/or Sam reveal their source to be Spencer, I die. I die inside. Those two couldn't be more ridiculous if they tried. Add Lulu and Tracy to the mix and I can't. Too many brain cells lost in a mere hour sitting.

Other laughable characters: Kiki, Sonny, Carly, Franco, Alexis (STOP WITH THE HEAVY DAMN BREATHING, PLEASE. IT'S LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN WITH A MAN), Nina, Julian, Shawn, Ava

Ok, I'm seriously trying to be positive, so I'll say this: I'm actually looking forward to when Michael finds out about A.J.

I REALLY need the reveal to be done SEMI-CORRECTLY, RON. PLEASE WRITE MICHAEL AS HE SHOULD BE WRITTEN. /capslock

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 5

Oh, and about the necklace; the evil eye isn't Vodou.   I have several pieces of jewelry, so I know they don't have to be that ugly.  lol   Some of mine are made with diamonds, sapphires, topaz, etc. so if the show weren't so fucking cheap, they could have picked up something (they're not very expensive) that the viewers would buy Carly actually wearing.  Because Carly likes the finer things in life and this necklace is just one more example of how redic it is that she would ever associate with Franco. 

• Love 1

Kiki and her giant nostrils need to go.  Of course she's just one horrible character played by a horrible actor among so many on this show, but she's the worst of the worst. 

Port Charles is in desperate need of a crane, a warehouse explosion, or an unreformed serial killer.  Kiki should go first, followed quickly by Nina, Silas, Felix, Carly, Sonny, Sabrina, Shawn, and Franco.

While I would disagree about order, putting Sonny #1 before Kiki, this.

Honestly, if we can have black/white/Asian gay triangles, why is Jordan stuck with Shawn (who at least, I guess, didn't miss today). If not Nathan, give her someone strong regardless of skin color (and I say this as a not fan of hers due to the actress' turn on Haven).

Bring in a hot new doctor in glasses, make him something other than a surgeon, like a neurologist, and make him single. "I am here to save patients and bang single women, and the ward beds are empty!". Ditch 90% of the mob crap, and bring in more nurses and female doctors, and let that stew boil on the stove.

• Love 6

Raise your hand if you think Kiki, the hypocrite of Port Charles, will fly into a rage if Michael keeps this self-defense killing a secret from her, never mind all the secrets she's constantly deciding he should or shouldn't be told.

I need Michael to dump her HARD.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

Bring in a hot new doctor in glasses, make him something other than a surgeon, like a neurologist, and make him single. "I am here to save patients and bang single women, and the ward beds are empty!". Ditch 90% of the mob crap, and bring in more nurses and female doctors, and let that stew boil on the stove.

Raise your hand if you think Kiki, the hypocrite of Port Charles, will fly into a rage if Michael keeps this self-defense killing a secret from her, never mind all the secrets she's constantly deciding he should or shouldn't be told.

I need Michael to dump her HARD.

Now I just GH to hire a hott new Neurosurgeon so Patrick's head can explode from jealousy. Bonus points if he is a compassionate doctor. And I want so badly for Rosalie and Michael to keep this secret and keep meeting and whispering together where Kiki can see.

Oh and I want a pony.

• Love 4

My dream for Britt is for them to cast a Chris Ramsey from "Port Charles" type, a rascally doctor she can team up with for light-hearted scheming and hot sex.

• Love 4

So Re-Ron is at it again with the recycled storylines?  The first Michael killing cover-up wasn't his, but it's the same freaking thing all over again. 

And I hope I wasn't the only one rolling my eyes at Olivia falling on Ned's crotch, because Re-Ron just did that exact same scenario with Maxie and Nathan months ago when they were handcuffed together.  Plus, it's an old, raggedy, worn-out trope.   

I'd LOVE a Chris Ramsey type to join GH.  We need new doctors.  First they took Stephen Lars, that evil dr guy, then Robin and now Patrick.  It's just going to be Dr. O and Sabrina soon...poor patients won't stand a chance. 

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 4

I loved Sonny's histrionics when he told Carly he knows all about Freakco's tumah. And I will never not love the patented Julexis backdoor move.  MicRo were also good, but I think I like them solely because it pisses all over Kiki.   

I was so nice to see Morgan and Dante sharing the town brain today.  I miss that awesome bond that Dante had with kid!Morgan.  

Now if the two of them could kindly share a few brain cells with Tracy and Kiki.  Damn, how much does it suck that the douchecanoefucktwits (shout-out to GHScorpiosRule !) have me comparing Tracy Angelica Quatermaine to Kiki?!?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

I will take Chris Ramsey, a zombie, and a cenataur over Lauren and Shawn.

My fantasy is now that Sonny tries to top Franco with an uglier piece of jewelry because while Carly may "like" the finer things in life, she does not enjoy working for them nor does she appreciate those that do. Sleep with dogs, you get fleas. Marry the mobster, live the thug life, Ms Benson Corinthos to the twelfth power Alcazar Jax. Bang bang.

• Love 3

Now I just GH to hire a hott new Neurosurgeon so Patrick's head can explode from jealousy. Bonus points if he is a compassionate doctor. And I want so badly for Rosalie and Michael to keep this secret and keep meeting and whispering together where Kiki can see.

Oh and I want a pony.

Add Michael finding out Sonny killed AJ and Carly helped Sonny keep it from Michael and I'll buy you a pony myself!

• Love 4

I will take Chris Ramsey, a zombie, and a cenataur over Lauren and Shawn.

My fantasy is now that Sonny tries to top Franco with an uglier piece of jewelry because while Carly may "like" the finer things in life, she does not enjoy working for them nor does she appreciate those that do. Sleep with dogs, you get fleas. Marry the mobster, live the thug life, Ms Benson Corinthos to the twelfth power Alcazar Jax. Bang bang.

Exactly why Carly would date a man like Todd, and not a man like Franco. 

But, to Ron, characters are just interchangeable like that.  *soapy hand wave*

• Love 2

Exactly why Carly would date a man like Todd, and not a man like Franco.

Because at least Todd didn't personally and repeatedly terrorize and victimize her son, her daughter, and, probably most importantly to Carly, her Jason.

• Love 2

He basically said you can't bang me and walk out the door.

She said okay. Then they commenced to making the bacon.

I'd take that deal too. In about half a heartbeat! ( and thank you for filling me in!)

It's not a good 'Whodunnit?' if no one cares. ( but yes, the crowd does need to be thinned out)

Honestly, if we can have black/white/Asian gay triangles, why is Jordan stuck with Shawn (who at least, I guess, didn't miss today). If not Nathan, give her someone strong regardless of skin color (and I say this as a not fan of hers due to the actress' turn on Haven).

Yes! and let this "regardless" of skin colour not be any sort of big deal  racism-awareness-after school-special type thing. Just let it be all" whatev, she's hot I'm lucky!". 

(As someone who is mixed race, I love to see mixed race relationships on t.v.)( but not ones with Sonny)(or Felix)

Ava is stupid.

It's pregnancy hormones! Corinthos pregnancy hormones at that! 

Edited by Mrs OldManBalls
  • Love 3

It's not a good 'Whodunnit?' if no one cares. ( but yes, the crowd does need to be thinned out)

It'd be a perfect occasion for one of Ron's dropped storylines. Anna could task dayplayer beat cop to investigate the mysterious warehouse accident and crane fall that caused the train wreck and bus crash. He'd nod in assent; we'd see him leaving to go to the disaster site,  and that'd be it. The solving of the case could be mentioned months later as someone was explaining something else. Much like how we heard it mentioned today that Carlos was most definitely serving a prison sentence for murder after a trial we heard nothing about. 

ETA:

Shawn (who at least, I guess, didn't miss today)

Didn't I hear the dead assassin express surprise that Shawn showed up with a gun at the right time? (UCG)

Edited by rur
  • Love 3

Nina is all about trusting people???

Sonny would never let anything happen to Michael???

Covering up Michael killing someone in self-defense is the right thing to do???

HAVE THE WRITERS EVER SEEN THIS SHOW???????

• Love 11

Ava is stupid.

Only on the days that end in y.

Alexis, I'ma need you to stop acting like an idiot schoolgirl whenever you're around Julian.

So they're really going down that road again with covering up a murder that was in self-defense?  Imbeciles, all of them.

And because it can't be said enough, SHUT UP, KIKI!

• Love 4

People, please stop wishing for a pony.  I'm pretty sure that's how we wound up with Sabrina.

And with this absolutely brilliant comeback - Francie, you are a goddess! - I suggest the theme song of GH be changed to that of

Mr Ed.

A horse is a horse, of course, of course, And no one can talk to a horse of course. That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed

• Love 2