Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

LOL at Jason and Ava being a couple, or at least lovahs.

I know they had to differentiate between AUSam and RegSam, but dressing her like an extra in Married to the Mob isn't the way to do it. The makeup was awful. Sticking her in a dress is enough of a change.

It was super gratifying to see Anna tell Sergeant Sonny to shove it. And really, AUSonny is the cop and AUDante is the mobster (who of course decides to inform on OMG TEH EVUL Jeromes)?! Spare me.

Olivia sobbing, "Sonny, you just shot your own son!" doesn't have the same punch when he already knows who Dante is.

3 hours ago, Hater said:

I laughed out loud when Carly walked in and you could hear the GROAN from Julian.  Good one for Wdv there.

WdV spoke for all of us with that groan.

This episode did't work for me on a number of levels. Creatively it was weak, the acting wasn't good, and it will change nothing. If they're going to do something like this, have it make a difference somehow. Or else take it to a super campy place, like OLTL did with the 1968 stuff. It was ridiculous but so entertaining, IMO, and the actors looked like they were having a blast. No one today looked energized.

The ad for the Sonny and Carly collection cracked me up because at the end it's the same picture of MB with each Carly.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

Mo's celebrating his 25th anniversary on the show, so they gave him his own episode to kiss his butt.  

And he STILL slept-walked through it. 

What a load of crap that was: Robin being dead because Sonny wasn't there to be her benefactor (flames, flames on the side of my face), Sonny and Carly and Sam and Jason still having to get scenes that showed their "otherworldly" connection (bitch, please), Ava and Jerome still being "bad" mobsters...and, somehow, inexplicably, Sonny STILL shot his own son.

Your point, show?

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And yet this whole thing kinda makes Carly look pathetic, that she would have stayed in a loveless marriage all this time just because there was no Sonny.  That's some strong, confident heroine you got there, Show. #eyeroll

Showing her married to Julian would have been more honest to who Carly is, IMO.

Carly was stuck in a loveless marriage with AJ and she stayed because AJ was not going to let her take Michael out of that house. She had no power, money or friends and Jason was not in town. Sonny got her out of that house and then out of her marriage.

Other quibbles about today's show:

• If Sonny turned away from the Joe Scully and the mob and decided to work on the right side of the law, why would he continue to use the nickname Sonny. That was a nickname that Scully gave to him
  • Jason was the one who named Michael. After Sonny.
  • Why was Sam in Port Charles? The only reason that she came to town was because of Jax. And Jax came to town only after Lois went looking for a corporate raider  to help her get back her record company she lost when Sonny sold it to Edward. Sonny was still angry with Brenda over the wire incident, so he wanted nothing to do with the company and wanted to get back at Ned for convincing Brenda to wear the wire.
  • So in Frank Smith's mob, Jason had to wear suits and wear suits
  • In the end, Sonny shot Dante in order to say Jason
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This episode did't work for me on a number of levels. Creatively it was weak, the acting wasn't good, and it will change nothing. If they're going to do something like this, have it make a difference somehow. Or else take it to a super campy place, like OLTL did with the 1968 stuff. It was ridiculous but so entertaining, IMO, and the actors looked like they were having a blast. No one today looked energized.

Outside of Dominic, and to a lesser extent Kelly since I think she was more awake in that scene with DZ than she has been in 8 months, I agree the acting was not good.  Maybe NLG was good as well.  But LW was horrendous.  Burton too.  Maurice the cherry on top since it was his episode and he barely put anything into it.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Carly was stuck in a loveless marriage with AJ and she stayed because AJ was not going to let her take Michael out of that house. She had no power, money or friends and Jason was not in town. Sonny got her out of that house and then out of her marriage.

My point was that, if we're supposed to think Carly is this tough, strong, amazing woman, she should have been able to find her way out that situation eventually over all these years.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

My point was that, if we're supposed to think Carly is this tough, strong, amazing woman, she should have been able to find her way out that situation eventually over all these years.

Being bravestrongloveswithherwholeheart didn't start until she hooked up with Sonny. He's the one who started that baloney.

10 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

Carly would continue to be cray, but she wouldn’t have the power associated with the mob and she would have loved AJ, IDC what anyone says.

This. Forever.

They were friends, they genuinely liked each other and if Carly had used her considerable reserves of crazy in AJ's defense instead of at his expense - they'd have been formidable as f*ck.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Hater said:

Outside of Dominic, and to a lesser extent Kelly since I think she was more awake in that scene with DZ than she has been in 8 months, I agree the acting was not good.  Maybe NLG was good as well.  But LW was horrendous.  Burton too.  Maurice the cherry on top since it was his episode and he barely put anything into it.

I agree with those. I thought Maura West was good, but Ava was one of the least changed from how she usually is. I did find Finola Hughes's beaten-down, going-through-the-motions alterna-Anna interesting. At least there was an in-story reason for the character to be low in energy. I'm fine with giving the "honors" to Dominic, though.  

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

Gotta say I think Dominic Zamprogna does much better with this darker version of Dante than with the real one.  They really wasted his acting talents on this show.

They needed to write him adverse to scummy. He didn’t need to enter the mob but he should have been bitterly fighting against his idiot father. But of course Maurice would never allow such a thing.

• Love 7

barfing.gif

So in Sonny's mind, Dante would have become a greedy mobster killer if Sonny hadn't, cuz the family would have been low income. Da fuck? Dante DID grow up in a low income family and still became a totally decent man not obsessed with money or power. 

And poor Michael's fate: OMG! He had to go to SINGAPORE!! I'm sure for that alone Sonny finds killing justified!

Well, I knew it was gonna be "It's A Wonderful (mob)Life", but still, in todays climate, having an adult come to the realization that killing somebody was indeed his best option in life, and actually showing adults stand there and talk about how it is a kid's choice whether to shoot somebody, struck me as pretty tone deaf. I know it's just a soap, but ew. 

Miss DZ and he still acts rings around Mo. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

in todays climate, having an adult come to the realization that killing somebody was indeed his best option in life, and actually showing adults stand there and talk about how it is a kid's choice whether to shoot somebody, struck me as pretty tone deaf. I know it's just a soap, but ew. 

I agree with this and think the show as a whole is outdated.

• Love 8
45 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

At least today's episode will be better than yesterday's episode.

At least today's episode will be better than yesterday's episode.

One episode has Dante. The other has Oscar. I must disagree.

If one of Guza's scriptwriters wrote this Dante would have at least felt like Sonny resented marrying young and that he thought their lack of money stemmed from that. Instead it was all very simplistic. It was an okay episode, but it could have been better. And Dante/Maxie would have made more sense. Sam/Dante was weird and random.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Wow. That episode was....well if it was a book it'd be birdcage liner. 

Robin died because SONNY couldn't build Stone's wing? Alexis was talking about Port Charles like it was some remote third world village after an apocalypse. Sonny's absence somehow prevents all medical advancements in HIV/AIDS research from getting to Port Charles. So ridiculous and offensive. I could feel the strain in NLG's voice as she had to rattle that nonsense off.

Of course they had to shoehorn in how "fated" Carson and Jasam are. Snore. They suck in every fucking universe, show. Also the obligatory, timeline crossing AJ bashing. You'd think the guy was a murderous Holocaust denying pedophile. They cut Helena more slack than they do a guy with self-esteem issues and a drinking problem. But what won't they exploit in this show now? AIDS, Alzheimer's, alcoholism. When there's no awareness there's no floor.

The editing of the episode was the clunkiest crap I've ever seen. A first year film student could do better than this shit.

Sonny acted as entitled and arrogant as he does regularly, but it's ok because he's a cop here! RME. Absolutely zero effort from Mo to try and sell an altered version of Sonny. So the best parallel of the episode, unintentional and nothing to do with the script itself, came from Sonny acting exactly the same, and Mo acting exactly the same. 

DZ was about the best of it. He did the most he could with the garbage he was given. He always did. However if they brought him back for Mo's Its a Wonderful Life vanity project maybe he could do an episode where they put some closure to what's happening with Lulu and his children in the actual show. 

I guess we were supposed to conclude at the end of this poorly acted, ignorant and juvenilely written, dismally directed 40 or so minutes that teenage Sonny killing a man in cold blood and going on to amass a criminal enterprise was actually the best course of action for all involved. No. And fuck off show for suggesting such a thing. All that was confirmed is that Sonny is horrible and will always be horrible and I wish we could go back in time and put the bullet back in the gun that would be his long, exhausting and destructive tenure on this show.

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 15

The one thing the Sonny-centric episode showed was the MB really and truly can't act.  He was somehow worse in this episode than in any other one I've seen.  Even more stilted and wooden, which I hadn't thought was possible.

What was the point of the episode?  In both versions of his life, he shoots Dante. Sucks to be Dante. Sonny has a bigger house in his real life and more money - so are we supposed to think that it's good that he killed Margaux's dad way back when?  The whole thing was just odd.

• Love 7

Sonny shooting Dante again by accident just makes it seem like he does indeed not hold himself at fault for shooting him before. So, thanks for that confirmation, show? Damn penultimate cosmic guffaw just keeps shooting Dante!

Seriously, I have to echo why didn't they bring back DZ to film Dante and Lulu breaking up? It would be one thing if they were having an okay marriage but they are clearly setting up trouble. Whatever they are planning on doing down the line makes no sense to not write a break up.

• Love 5

Not that I mind AT ALL Carly having legal troubles and being accused of a crime she didn't commit, but didn't we just do this story with her? She somehow came out of the Ferncliff story with sympathy after getting the woman she attacked fired, so what when she is cleared of Mary Pat's murder? A parade?

1 minute ago, ulkis said:

Seriously, I have to echo why didn't they bring back DZ to film Dante and Lulu breaking up? It would be one thing if they were having an okay marriage but they are clearly setting up trouble. Whatever they are planning on doing down the line makes no sense to not write a break up.

Use the actor on the one day they have him to film Dante having scenes with his wife and children, or a final scene - in this universe - with his mother? Silly @ulkis!

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Sonny shooting Dante again by accident just makes it seem like he does indeed not hold himself at fault for shooting him before. So, thanks for that confirmation, show? Damn penultimate cosmic guffaw just keeps shooting Dante!

And he even did it this time around to save Jason. LOL. Even in an alternate universe where Sonny is supposed to be a stand up man of the law, hands on dad and to despise criminal dirtbags like Jason, he ends up shooting his own son to save the borg. Pathetic. 

16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Not that I mind AT ALL Carly having legal troubles and being accused of a crime she didn't commit, but didn't we just do this story with her? She somehow came out of the Ferncliff story with sympathy after getting the woman she attacked fired, so what when she is cleared of Mary Pat's murder? A parade?

I know. They're now repeating stories back to back without even taking a breath. Not good. Jason will also be in there to save Carly and the day in general. We'll probably be treated to talk of running away to Canada again! Goody! 

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Well, say what you will about yesterday's episode, it got people talking.

It's mostly rants about how people loathe Sonny and company so much.  But the other part of the show (Oscar, newbie central sucks as well) I can't even watch Drew anymore, I watch Sam to mock her and Jason and the non chemistry...I'm just done.  

Show needs a complete revamp, reset from BTS and actors need to be fired and let go.  It's stale with FV in charge.  If they're not going to get rid of those in charge, I don't understand why it should continue.  The other soaps at least take action (good or bad) when things are bleak.  ABC just sticks with the same formula.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Sonny shooting Dante again by accident just makes it seem like he does indeed not hold himself at fault for shooting him before.

When does Sonny ever take responsibility? At least the show was consistent there.

• Love 7

It’ll be interesting to see the ratings for yesterday. I suspect they’ll be rather high because of curiosity. Sadly that will only bolster the network and MB, they’ll spin it to show that people LOVE sonny et al and shove them down our throats even more (if that’s possible)

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

It’ll be interesting to see the ratings for yesterday. I suspect they’ll be rather high because of curiosity. Sadly that will only bolster the network and MB, they’ll spin it to show that people LOVE sonny et al and shove them down our throats even more (if that’s possible)

Unfortunately, yes.  It also helps that yesterday was Veterans' Day and more people were off from work and could turn on GH to watch when they normally wouldn't.  It probably also helps that the ratings have bottomed out to such an extent that any boost by this episode would tell TPTB "more Scummy, more Scummy, more Scummy!"  Nothing is ever going to change.  Someone over at the network likes the trinity + dumb Sam as the moral center of the show.

Edit: Margo was pathetic today.  "I swear I had nothing to do with it!" like she's begging of her life.  And Maurice's horrible acting...the pauses in between the words so he can recall what his lines are or look for a cue card somewhere.  'How dare you try and do your job,DA!!!!"   "why?"  "c'mon!"  This show....

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

One episode has Dante. The other has Oscar. I must disagree.

If one of Guza's scriptwriters wrote this Dante would have at least felt like Sonny resented marrying young and that he thought their lack of money stemmed from that. Instead it was all very simplistic. It was an okay episode, but it could have been better. And Dante/Maxie would have made more sense. Sam/Dante was weird and random.

Sam was pointless the entire episode.  But many want Samte to happen since they "sold it" more than Jasam and Dream. ;)

• Love 1

Alright you know what, I'm going to follow this b******* through since the show is driving it down our throats.

Say Sunny didn't kill Vince Marino at that particular moment, what would it have actually changed? Well somebody else would have killed him, that's what would have happened. And it's not like that was the first thing that Sonny ever did for Scully so he was already a member of his mob, so him not killing that guy and disobeying an order makes him a liability. Sonny would be dead.

Robin would not be dead because she would have gotten her medical treatment as she would have anyway because she actually had family and friends to take care of her and you can bet your ass that Mac Scorpio would have done something. I'll go so far as to say that Robin would never have been with Stone in the first place, or at least never gotten as far with him as she did, because with him on the street  and not having Sonny  he may have died sooner from something else,  or simply not  been able to make the changes that made the relationship possible.

Jasonmight have ended up working for whatever mob happened to be in charge at the time, I'll give them that. But he wouldn't have been able to work his way up the way he did with Sonny. I give Sunny the fact that he saw something that he could definitely leverage there. So Jason would have been a low-level mob guy whenever Carly was going through her stuff with AJ and Tony. He wouldn't have been able to cover her and take care of Michael and finagle the law the way that he did in this timeline. Therefore Carly's baby would probably have been taken by the Quartermaines at birth if she hadn't seen the writing on the wall and instead of running to Jason had gone to AJ and made a deal.  Michael would be Allan James the 3rd.

Following that logic I think that Carly would have been smart enough to realize that her position would be really unstable married to AJ and Le she did something to stick her self to him better than just the one kid. They would probably have a couple extra just in case.

Here's a list of children that would never have been born if Sonny had not come to town and the people who followed him to town had not done so:

Morgan

Kristina

Avery

Jocelyn

Cameron

Jake

Molly

Rocco

Spencer

Danny

Scout

Georgie Spinelli

The list of who would not be dead would be too long and too depressing to put here

Edited by ouinason
  • Love 3

Kim: "Oscar's out of options, and his time is running out." Whose fault is that?

I had to laugh that Sonny got all bent out of shape with Margaux because Carly was brought in for questioning about Mary Pat's murder. How dare Margaux do her job after Sonny did something "nice" for her! Never mind they had to make it so Margaux had nothing to do with that, ugh.

And more ugh, they're going through with the idea that Jeannette can be charged with her husband's murder. 

43 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Jason might have ended up working for whatever mob happened to be in charge at the time, I'll give them that.

I don't give them this, because it was a particular set of circumstances that led Jason to working for Sonny. I'm not sure Julian or Ava would necessarily have given Jason the same opportunities. It would have been more honest if Jason had been a mechanic, but then Sam and Jason couldn't have made googly eyes at each other in the AU. 

• Love 5

So, let me get this straight: Carly is on a quest to find SOS guy from Ferncliffe because he seemed so sad and desperate and she thinks he's being held there against his will.  But when she finds out he's not in that cell anymore she supposes he might've been released and HE might be the one to have killed Mary Pat.  Well, which the fuck is it, you idiot?  God, I cannot stand her.

• Love 14

I'm surprised Margaux wasn't working at at a strip club in Sonny's Wonderful Life.  After all, she needed to be angry enough to go to law school.  He did the girl a favor by killing her dad.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't give them this, because it was a particular set of circumstances that led Jason to working for Sonny. I'm not sure Julian or Ava would necessarily have given Jason the same opportunities. It would have been more honest if Jason had been a mechanic, but then Sam and Jason couldn't have made googly eyes at each other in the AU. 

Apparently in this whatif, Jason went to work for Frank Smith hence why Jason was called Jason Smith. Frank would have still been in power because in the real time, Sonny was hired by Frank to work with Luke but Frank was going to double cross Luke and have him killed. Sonny warned him and they became pals leading to the Puerto Rico shoot out whereby Luke killed Frank and Sonny assumes power over Frank Smith's organization.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Apparently in this whatif, Jason went to work for Frank Smith hence why Jason was called Jason Smith. Frank would have still been in power because in the real time, Sonny was hired by Frank to work with Luke but Frank was going to double cross Luke and have him killed. Sonny warned him and they became pals leading to the Puerto Rico shoot out whereby Luke killed Frank and Sonny assumes power over Frank Smith's organization.

When was this explained? I totally missed it. But I call shenanigans on Jason working for Frank Smith. Whatever, they wanted to show Jason was going to be a remorseless killer no matter what. Okey dokey.

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

When was this explained? I totally missed it. But I call shenanigans on Jason working for Frank Smith. Whatever, they wanted to show Jason was going to be a remorseless killer no matter what. Okey dokey.

When Jason showed up, Ava and Julian introduced him as Jason Smith. Later in his scene with Sam, Jason told her that Frank made him get rid of the motorcycle and wear suits. As for Frank at that time, we discovered that Frank was poker buddies with Edward, Lee and Steve and that whole retcon story of killing Bradley Ward. I could see Frank going after Jason after the accident and he probably would have used Damien who was working with Ned (the only Q Jason sort of listened to back then).

Why would working for Frank versus Sonny mean not taking the last name Morgan, I thought that was to honor Lila or something.

Morgan was Jason's middle name and he dropped the Quartermain part when he cut ties with his family. Alan gave him that middle name in honor of his mother as that was her maiden name. Maybe Frank would have been more possessive of Jason than Sonny was and demand he take his name.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, LexieLily said:

She and Sonny will probably celebrate everything having gone their way by renewing their vows. We're about due for that. They can have the ceremony in the park, with the chain-link fence in the background.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

She and Sonny will probably celebrate everything having gone their way by renewing their vows. They can have the ceremony in the park, with the chain-link fence in the background.  

Oh, they'll probably step in and take Curtis and Jordan's place at their wedding on the Haunted Star.

• Love 4

Sonny wakes up, sees Port Sherry still asleep and hungover, as he has kept watch overnight for many hours.

Sonny reads text message about Carly.

Sonny proceeds to berate, loudly, an unconscious, drunken Pinot Grigio for personally bringing Carly in for questioning.

smh......

Edited by NutmegsDad
  • Love 1

Well I'm glad Britt is driving Anna bananas off-screen (which, c'mon Show, we couldn't get one scene of Britt flinging wet towels on the couch, smooshing potato chips into the carpet, drinking the last of the milk and putting the carton back in the fridge?) because Anna's attitude about her is really getting ridiculous.  Dear Anna, your boyfriend is a former drug addict, your own child is hardly pure as the driven snow, and you routinely team up with Sonny and Jason so maybe dial back on the judge-y judge-y just a touch.

Had to laugh at Michael and Lulu being at career day.  "You too can be a CEO of an international corporation by not going to college and being blood related to people you treat like crap!"  "You don't need training or talent to be a journalist, just look at me!".

LOL at Scotty calling himself outgoing because true.  But ugh, fuckin' Franco, he wants to help Aiden so HE can look good in Liz's eyes.  He is the worst.

I'm stunned Laura was even allowed to reference Lucky being Aiden's dad.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

LOL at Scotty calling himself outgoing because true.  But ugh, fuckin' Franco, he wants to help Aiden so HE can look good in Liz's eyes.  He is the worst.

He may be the worst but at least he's consistent. Isn't that the same reason he gave for wanting to help Jake?

Felt pretty jarring to see Charlotte go from inquisitive and sweet as pie to rude and nasty toward Finn and Aiden. They couldn't have given those lines to another kid? I can buy Charlotte being mean to Aiden, but at the very least I'd expect that Valentin and Lulu have raised her to be more respectful of adults. Career Day was kind of a silly use of time, but at least Chase used the opportunity to score a date with Willow (still thinking they've got potential).

Laura so casually mentioning Lucky's lack of involvement in Aiden's life bugged me a lot. She's not responsible for his failings as a parent but I think she could at least convey some disappointment (and even embarrassment) that Lucky's not around. I did get a laugh from Laura saying Liz is raising her boys alone, not even mentioning Franco. Clearly, she knows what's up there.

Normally I love that Curtis so seamlessly plays a supporting role in the stories going on around him, but if he's dredging up Hayden then I may have to put him in time out. Shouldn't we be resolving whatever the weirdness is between Finn and his stepmother instead of randomly revisiting a character no one's cared enough to mention in eons?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Linny said:

Normally I love that Curtis so seamlessly plays a supporting role in the stories going on around him, but if he's dredging up Hayden then I may have to put him in time out. Shouldn't we be resolving whatever the weirdness is between Finn and his stepmother instead of randomly revisiting a character no one's cared enough to mention in eons?

Oh geez, was all the "I'm terrified of kids" clownery today setting up Rebecca Budig dropping their baby in his lap?

7 minutes ago, Linny said:

Felt pretty jarring to see Charlotte go from inquisitive and sweet as pie to rude and nasty toward Finn and Aiden. They couldn't have given those lines to another kid? I can buy Charlotte being mean to Aiden, but at the very least I'd expect that Valentin and Lulu have raised her to be more respectful of adults. Career Day was kind of a silly use of time, but at least Chase used the opportunity to score a date with Willow (still thinking they've got potential).

Charlotte bullying Aiden and being rude to adults is sadly not a surprise to me considering who her (alleged) father is. Valentin (and Nina) never corrected Charlotte when she was being nasty to Lulu in the beginning of the custody battle experience (Yes, Lulu came on too strong, but there was no reason for Charlotte to scream at Lulu most times she saw her and call her belittling names) and it is practically part of the Cassadine crest that they must torture a Spencer. Valentin was Charlotte's sole parent and influence for years and Lulu's parenting can only do so much if Valentin undercuts that with his own actions and behavior. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Well I'm glad Britt is driving Anna bananas off-screen (which, c'mon Show, we couldn't get one scene of Britt flinging wet towels on the couch, smooshing potato chips into the carpet, drinking the last of the milk and putting the carton back in the fridge?)

Britt's not staying with Anna yet, she's in the hospital because they're pretending she's deathly ill to lure Obrecht out.  (she's not deathly ill, Finn gave her an injection that would give her symptoms that mimic a serious illness)

48 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm stunned Laura was even allowed to reference Lucky being Aiden's dad.

How stupid was Liz' phone screen that said Lucky Spencer with no photo.  Wouldn't it just say Lucky?  Or does she know more than one Lucky that would call her that she needs to have the last name there to be sure which one is calling.  

11 minutes ago, Linny said:

Felt pretty jarring to see Charlotte go from inquisitive and sweet as pie to rude and nasty toward Finn and Aiden.

What a snotty little shit she was.  Too bad Lulu had already left (though why she had to leave before the others is a mystery).  I was wanting Lulu to do some parenting and bring Charlotte back into line.  

someone remind me what Curtis and Hayden's relationship was that he would have received a letter from her for Finn?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Britt's not staying with Anna yet, she's in the hospital because they're pretending she's deathly ill to lure Obrecht out.  (she's not deathly ill, Finn gave her an injection that would give her symptoms that mimic a serious illness)

someone remind me what Curtis and Hayden's relationship was that he would have received a letter from her for Finn?

Then I dunno why they made a big deal out of Anna being all, "Nuh uh, you're staying with ME" if they weren't going to do anything with that.

Rebecca Budig was kinda Curtis' Nina before Nina, they had a very one-sided friendship.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3