Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Now there's something I never knew I wanted until I read it.  

If this show somehow manages to soldier on into when they're both adults, they're my soap super couple of the future. Robin's daughter and Jason's son. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

someone explain why there aren't real cops or WSB agents pursuing Peter?

Robert and Frisco are sitting on a boat, pretending to fish while drinking beer, not giving a crap about stinky Pete.  And Anna's been kidnapped without her daughter or her boyfriend realizing it, until the plot calls for them to realize is, sometime around the end of August when Finola returns.  

Liesl claims the PCPD and the WSB have been after her for weeks.  Not sure why she would think that since JOrdan's been helping Chase and MIchael's plannnnnnnn and SCam have only recently drawn the dots to Liels's cabin door.  

29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

If you didn't want to be subjected to psychiatric treatment, maybe you shouldn't have faked you were crazy and just gone to regular jail, Carls.

But, but, but, she thought she was going to the friendly mental hospital where she'd play poker and be out in 24 hours.  

3 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Robin's daughter and Jason's son. 

Ah see, I was thinking Robin's daughter and LIz' son, since Jason's children are Carly, Sonny and Michael.   

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Ah see, I was thinking Robin's daughter and LIz' son, since Jason's children are Carly, Sonny and Michael.   

Touche! And so very true. I really want for Jake to grow up and be nothing like Jason. It'd be so easy and predictable of these writers to put him or Danny or both in the "business," and that makes me sick. I hope he goes the opposite way and becomes an artist- like his mother (Fuck them for inserting Franco in there) or a doctor like Jason Q and so many other members of his family. 

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

If this show somehow manages to soldier on into when they're both adults, they're my soap super couple of the future. Robin's daughter and Jason's son. 

I really wish they’d just completely revamp the show, age these kids into adulthood, and place everyone else in the background. They have nothing to lose. If I had to choose, I’d rather see a mid-20s Jake in a love triangle with Joss and Emma than present-day Jarly.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

or a doctor like Jason Q

Jason Q or Morgan or Corinthos or whoever was not a doctor.  So it should be:  Or a doctor like his great grandfather Dr Steve Hardy, or his grand parents Dr Monica Quartermain and Dr Allan Quartermain or heck his invisible grandparents Dr Jeff Webber and Dr Liz' Mom Webber, who might be invisible but apparently are hard working Doctors without borders doctors.    

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I really wish they’d just completely revamp the show, age these kids into adulthood, and place everyone else in the background. They have nothing to lose. If I had to choose, I’d rather see a mid-20s Jake in a love triangle with Joss and Emma than present-day Jarly.

Joss and Jake will probably just be played by LW and WR.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Jason Q or Morgan or Corinthos or whoever was not a doctor.  So it should be:  Or a doctor like his great grandfather Dr Steve Hardy, or his grand parents Dr Monica Quartermain and Dr Allan Quartermain or heck his invisible grandparents Dr Jeff Webber and Dr Liz' Mom Webber, who might be invisible but apparently are hard working Doctors without borders doctors.    

No I know he never was but he was heading that way before the accident. That's why I also mentioned and "like so many other members of his family." On both his parents' side are a slew of medical professionals, as you mentioned.

57 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

And Carly, you don't have any say in your medication because you're in a prison psychiatric hospital.

Seriously!  If you didn't want to be subjected to psychiatric treatment, maybe you shouldn't have faked you were crazy and just gone to regular jail, Carls.

Sucks to deal with consequences, doesn't it, Carly?

51 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I hate nothing more than when other characters on this show - Carly, Alexis, Kristina, etc. - use Sonny's name as a threat.  GRRR!

Seriously. Not that Sonny is any good at follow through, but these people at least should have the guts to do their own dirty work.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CharethCutestory said:

Scratch that, Jake and Emma could do a better job.

Emma *did* do a better job - she figured out that Alex wasn't Anna in under 5 minutes at the airport.  Alex had been walking around Port Charles for some time, pretending to be Anna.

• Love 2

I love how Sam told Maxie she was no longer on the suspect list for kidnapping Peter as if it were the result of hours of grueling detective work. What's next, reassuring Alexis she's in the clear? I also loved how Maxie gave the news the attention it deserved, i.e., none.

Ugh, Sam, Elizabeth is not responsible for what Franco does. 

Good grief, it took Liesl long enough to light that stupid bottle. Meanwhile, Nina just stands there. 

I liked how day player nurse stuck her head in the frame at the end of telling Maxie there was no CDC West Nile quarantine. Get that exposure!

Tomorrow, Jason asks Sonny: "Are you sure you're not trying to make this your fault?" Why is Jason even asking? OF COURSE Sonny is trying to make it his fault. That way he can play the martyr.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Margaux should have access to a file of Carly's rants, it will justify putting and keeping her in Ferncliffe.

But the kid can act. And that's not to be taken lightly with this cast.

Agreed. The character of Jake is a nice kiddo with a big heart, and the actor has a nice earnestness without being super syrupy.  

• Love 2
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

But she didn't know that.  Michael's plaaaan depends on Nelle trying to kill him as soon as she has a chance to get to his money.  In other words, Nelle being as stupid as he is.  (She probably is but it's a lot to count on.)

Nelle can still cause a lot of legal trouble for Michael and the Quartermaines if he divorces her as soon as the baby is born even if there is a pre nup.

She does know that, because Michael made sure to include that in the very staged conversation he had with Jason. He wants her to feel like she has a very narrow window of time before he signs the will and files for divorce.

(edited)

She knows that now.  But she didn't all the time she was maneuvering to marry Michael.

Michael's assumption was that Nelle always intended to kill him and that's why he married her to force her hand.  Maybe she wasn't. It's as stupid a plan as Carly breaking out of Ferncliffe. If I were Nelle, I'd start quietly bleeding those bank accounts and  hiding the assets right away. And buying very expensive jewelry that I misplaced.

Even if Michael divorces her right away, he still has to give her a ton of money in child support since it's based on parental assets.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

I think that they are not so much assuming that it was always the plan, but that she's so insecure and around the bend that she will go back to that behavior at the slightest provocation.  Which, isn't far wrong really.  Nelle thinks that she can have a happily ever after life with Michael and the baby.  Bursting that bubble is meant to move her toward drastic actions, like with Zach supposedly.  It's kind of on the edge of entrapment without going over into it, as long as Chase doesn't suggest killing Michael or something.   

On 7/17/2018 at 12:15 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Liz's friend Terry has also yet to reappear.  I mean, you don't want to overdose the audience on a new character, but that's not really how you launch them onto the canvas either.

I had actually forgotten about Terry, she came and went so quickly! So really, what was the point of that? Or was that just another example of “Check out our great new storyline idea!...oops, never mind.”

Speaking of random characters, who was that new Metrocourt employee on Tuesday? It was an odd introduction. And his teeth were insanely white.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Speaking of random characters, who was that new Metrocourt employee on Tuesday? I

Nina hired an actor to pretend he was an environmental employee who told Valentin that there was west nile on the island and that Windemere was quarantined.  Thereby forcing Valentn to live elsewhwere and not stumble across Liesl and Peter in the stables.  Since the guy is an out of work actor, he also happened to get a job at the Metrocourt bar, where he happened to run into Valentin who recognized him and figured out something was going on at Windemere.  We'll likely never see the guy again, since he was a plot point.  

5 hours ago, ouinason said:

as long as Chase doesn't suggest killing Michael or something.   

The plan is to have Nelle ask Chase to kill MIchael, thereby catching her planning a murder.  You know, like all the times Michael sits around the family table and listens to his father and uncle talk.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 8

I think MB is a horrible actor but I do kind of get chocked up when Mike has one of his episdoes. MB looks so sad and pained when Mike doesn't remember anything. I could not imagine going through this in real life. Simply horrible.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I think MB is a horrible actor but I do kind of get chocked up when Mike has one of his episdoes. MB looks so sad and pained when Mike doesn't remember anything. I could not imagine going through this in real life. Simply horrible.

When Mike's Alzheimer's story isn't about Sonny, it knocks it out of the ballpark. Too bad they have to shoehorn Sonny's First Hit into this, for Reasons.

• Love 10

Please let Peter be dead .... please let Peter be dead....

So typical of this show -- exciting scene of as the stable starts burning ... will Nina survive? Will Peter?  Will Obrecht ... smoke, flames, tension........

Cut to Sonny and Jason repeating endlessly the same conversations about Carly in Ferncliffe and Mike/Croton/body.  Way to kill any excitement you do manage to generate, show.

In the "you're not a medical professional" section:  Jason, stress does exacerbate the symptoms of dementia.  Sonny is right, he did help cause this.  Diane, it doesn't matter if Carly is getting pills or an injection.  She's getting anti-psychotics thanks to your brilliant plan. And it's up to the psychiatrist who prescribes it. Also it's not a conflict of interest for Mary Pat to be Carly's nurse.  Carly attacked her nurse, now all nurses are going to distrust her.

Why did Lulu and Maxie flutter around helplessly instead of looking for the water tap which is bound to be around the stables?  Horses need water.  Why doesn't Nine just kick down the railing Peter is tied to?  Oh, right, her stiletto heels.

Valentin should have kept doing thebreathing for Nina because Michael Easton looked terrible trying to do it.

8 hours ago, Perkie said:

The plan is to have Nelle ask Chase to kill MIchael, thereby catching her planning a murder.  You know, like all the times Michael sits around the family table and listens to his father and uncle talk.  

Okay, now I understand.  It didn't make sense that Michael would assume that Nelle's go-to would plan would be murder, but knowing that he was raised by Sonny, Carly  and Jason, of course he would go there.

I find it extremely distasteful on Chase's part to set up Nelle for this acting as judge, jury and executioner for Zach's presumed murder.  Michael has long been a lost cause for any decency but I'm hoping Drew doesn't get tainted with this.

• Love 1
(edited)

Everyone invovled in this stupid fire can die and I won't be bothered, but Lulu needs to save Spencer's horses. Lulu can live, too. I hope Charlotte has been with her this entire time.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, NutmegsDad said:

When Mike's Alzheimer's story isn't about Sonny, it knocks it out of the ballpark. Too bad they have to shoehorn Sonny's First Hit into this, for Reasons.

It's so aggravating. Mike having Alzheimer's is plenty of story on its own while still allowing for it to be All About Sonny. But no, we have to have something mob-related shoved in just so no one is concerned Sonny won't have enough to do.

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

In the "you're not a medical professional" section:  Jason, stress does exacerbate the symptoms of dementia.  Sonny is right, he did help cause this.

Yes, but we don't need Sonny playing the martyr for this.

@TeeVee329, you changed your avatar! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

@TeeVee329, you changed your avatar! 

I did.  Val's time on the "Again With This" podcast is almost over.  And Gabi Hernandez is bad girl-ing right over on "Days", scheming with relish and running through her scheme out loud to herself while enjoying a cocktail.

• Love 2

The idea of a quarantine was ridiculous. When West Nile is detected, they send in people to clean out low lying water where the mosquitoes breed, not quarantine the area.

For a minute I thought Liesl was going to have second thoughts and die saving Heinrich.  Joining Britt in prison is so lame

10 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Everyone invovled in this stupid fire can die and I won't be bothered, but Lulu needs to save Spencer's horses.

They need to save all the horses.  Even Spencer's. If they're not dead from the quarantine yet.

16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

The idea of a quarantine was ridiculous. When West Nile is detected, they send in people to clean out low lying water where the mosquitoes breed, not quarantine the area.

It was a fake-out engineered by Nina, so the people who fell for it are the dummies. Why didn't those crack PIs from the firm of McCall and Ashford do some digging around? Oh, right, because that would mean they'd need to do some actual work. And LOL that Valentin just meekly went along with things even after hearing there was no CDC notice to GH.

19 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joining Britt in prison is so lame

Do we know if KG is out?

• Love 1
(edited)
50 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

So typical of this show -- exciting scene of as the stable starts burning ... will Nina survive? Will Peter?  Will Obrecht ... smoke, flames, tension........

Cut to Sonny and Jason repeating endlessly the same conversations about Carly in Ferncliffe and Mike/Croton/body.  Way to kill any excitement you do manage to generate, show.

This. I was just asking myself why a fire and people in danger wasn't as exciting as it should have been, and I think you nailed it. IMO, GH started down the road to ruin years ago when Jason and Sonny started talking about their feelings. And they've never stopped. And lately that's all they do. And I don't care. 

40 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

What a weak (I presume) exit for my girl.

I'm hoping you mean Liesl/Kathleen Gati, and not MS.  Gati was another GH waste of an actor way more talented than the show deserved. I can't dislike her character because she gives 100 percent whenever she's onscreen. (cough, RoHo, cough, MB, cough) If she is leaving, I hope it's for something much better and more deserving of the work she can do.

Edited by rur
  • Love 6

What the hell have they done to Diane? Getting all teary eyed over "shouldering the blame" for Carly's circumstances and taking Sonny's hissy fit without much pushback seems a little too spineless for her. I know Sonny signs the big checks, but come on. The only one responsible for Carly's predicament is Carly. It was her unhinged behavior before and after Nelle's fall that ruined any defense strategy other than insanity, and it was her attack of Mary Pat that landed her in a padded cell, so if Sonny's looking for "solutions," he can start by teaching his wife to rein it in.

Naturally, Jason did research on Alzheimer's so he could help Sonny. Listen, I know I'm a broken record at this point, but it just makes me furious that the scope of Jason's thoughts never extends beyond Sonny and Carly. 

The fire was so bizarrely staged. Maxie and Lulu were forced to flail uselessly so Valentin could make his gallant rescue of Nina (their reconciliation starts in 3...2...1), and Finn managed to get to the island before the fire department or police. (Mayor Quartermaine, any thoughts on that delay in services? That is, if the show even remembers you're mayor.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Do we know if KG is out?

I was just assuming.  i think if she had had a change of heart and gone back in to save Peter she might have been able to be redeemed but there's nothing to work with now that she just walked away.

That was some nice Norma Desmond/Miss Haversham acting though.

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Naturally, Jason did research on Alzheimer's so he could help Sonny. Listen, I know I'm a broken record at this point, but it just makes me furious that the scope of Jason's thoughts never extends beyond Sonny and Carly.

For a man who has one son who almost died from cancer and a second who was kidnapped and brainwashed, he has a lot of attention to give Sonny, Carly and Michael.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Linny said:

What the hell have they done to Diane? Getting all teary eyed over "shouldering the blame" for Carly's circumstances and taking Sonny's hissy fit without much pushback seems a little too spineless for her. I know Sonny signs the big checks, but come on. The only one responsible for Carly's predicament is Carly. It was her unhinged behavior before and after Nelle's fall that ruined any defense strategy other than insanity, and it was her attack of Mary Pat that landed her in a padded cell, so if Sonny's looking for "solutions," he can start by teaching his wife to rein it in.

When Sonny was raging at Diane that Carly was being treated this way because of a "technicality". I so wanted DIane to snap back "Carly is in this situation because she assaulted a nurse, escaped the facility, and crashed the wedding where she became totally unhinged.  Because of these circumstances, Ferncliff is following procedure.  It is not the fault of Ferncliff, the nurse or Nelle.  Carly did this all on her own."  Instead she has been sympathetic to Carly.  Diane could always be relied upon to call Carly and Sonny out on their sense of entitlement.  

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Linny said:

and Finn managed to get to the island before the fire department or police.

And just kind of wandered over, didn't come running, just sauntered by with his hands in his pockets.  

YOu know, my hair's been looking like crap lately.  I think I should check myself into the local asylum for the criminally insance, and get myself a padded room.  That seems to make your hair full and clean looking.  

4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why doesn't Nine just kick down the railing Peter is tied to?

Peter's not actually tied to it.  Nina untied him yesterday, since she was going to help him escape.  Then Liesl showed up with her bottle of fire, Peter backed away from her, but apprently when Nina wanted him to leave he claimed he was too weak to stand up, which was totally bogus.  If it meant a certain death by fire, I'd be doing everything humanly possible to drag  myself out of that room.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 5

"I can scream at Diane all day, but you and I both know there's little she can do." Since when is Sonny Corinthos so blasé about things not bending to his demands?

If Carly is practically comatose, what's the point of the padded room? 

What exactly was Michael's expression when Nelle said she fully intended to sleep with her husband tonight supposed to mean? He's shocked? Horrified? Confused? Surprised? Did he really not anticipate that? Gah.

"How'd you do it? Overcoming everyone looking at you and seeing a killer?" LOL. Way to make allies, Nelle!

Sonny, putting Mike in a dedicated-care facility is not "farming him out to strangers." I get the conflicted feelings, truly, but there's no way Sonny is going to change Mike's diapers or spoon-feed him or dress him when it comes to that, and it's not fair to Mike to not have someone with proper training and experience doing that. Felix is an RN, but he's not an Alzheimer's specialist. And this continual refrain of Alzheimer's having a predictable end drives me nuts. So does life without Alzheimer's: It's called death, and it comes for us all.

So it's Valentin, Lulu, and Maxie to the rescue? I'm glad I'm not on Spoon Island.

4 minutes ago, Perkie said:

when Nina wanted him to leave he claimed he was too weak to stand up.  

You'd think he'd have tried a little harder to save himself when there's a huge fire engulfing the stables. I love how everyone was like, "Oops, isn't Peter here?"

• Love 2

Now that Peter has been found and they know what happened to him, was any of that thanks to the super sleuth PI team that was assigned to crack the case? I'm trying to go over the series of events. Ashford & McCall's big revelation was thinking maybe the kidnapper is female after hours of scouring Zappos, Payless and Lady Footlocker online for a two inch comfort wedge, which nothing came of anyway. They could've removed them completely from this story and it would've turned out the exact same way. PC scout Wyatt was more important. No wonder Donnell Turner is throwing out shade on his twitter today. If you get a chance mosey on over to his page, its pretty good stuff. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Carly is practically comatose, what's the point of the padded room? 

Overkill?  So we can feel sorry for her.  Eh, I spent all that time thinking, 'man her hair looks great'.  Pretty sure that's not what Show wanted me to be thinking in those scenes.  

17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

You'd think he'd have tried a little harder to save himself when there's a huge fire engulfing the stables.

Right?  I know he hasn't eaten, peed or pooped in six weeks, but at least try to drag yourself.  If he'd tried then given up because he's too weak, ok, but he just poo pooed Nina and was all, 'you save yourself while I lie here'.  

18 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Now that Peter has been found and they know what happened to him, was any of that thanks to the super sleuth PI team that was assigned to crack the case?

Technically he hasn't been found yet, but looks like Wyatt is the one that cracked this thing wide open, along with Finn who was determined to believe him.  

14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"How'd you do it? Overcoming everyone looking at you and seeing a killer?" LOL. Way to make allies, Nelle!

That was such a weird conversation.  She starts off with something like, 'you and I have similar bad backgrounds'.  I'm thinking uh no, dude was a freakin' Navy Seal, while you were trying to marry rich boys then drowning them.  Then she says the killer line, and I spent five minutes trying to remember who Drew had killed until she clarified that she meant since he has Jason's killer memories.  It was like, well that was a long way to get to there. 

• Love 2

Does JPS think that acting is good or is he being soapy on purpose?

I think KG is leaving (for now) too. So now the Canadian I like the least is the only one still on the show (Wil de Vry). Hmmph.

Lulu feels terrible for Nina? Why?

16 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Peter's not actually tied to it.  Nina untied him yesterday, since she was going to help him escape.  Then Liesl showed up with her bottle of fire, Peter backed away from her, but apprently when Nina wanted him to leave he claimed he was too weak to stand up, which was totally bogus.  If it meant a certain death by fire, I'd be doing everything humanly possible to drag  myself out of that room.  

I mean if you can't stand, you can't stand, but he could obviously at least try to drag himself, and Nina has biceps of steel. So stupid.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I mean if you can't stand, you can't stand, but he could obviously at least try to drag himself, and Nina has biceps of steel.

I'd have loved it if Nina threw Peter over her shoulder with barely a grunt and hauled him out of the stable, but that would mean Valentin couldn't make his grand romantic gesture and save her himself.

• Love 4
(edited)

I know we're supposed to hate Mary Pat, but if they kept her around just to come into the room and inject Carly with a sedative when she starts running her mouth, I think she would win "favorite character" polls.  

On 7/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I hate nothing more than when other characters on this show - Carly, Alexis, Kristina, etc. - use Sonny's name as a threat.  GRRR!

At least in Carly's case it's historically consistent. She was already doing that in the Sarah Brown era, when the ink on the marriage license was barely dry. I remember her trying to back down some thug with "Do you know who I am? I am Mrs. Sonny Corinthos" when she had gone out looking for trouble completely needlessly. Then the guy roughed her up and stole her rings, and Jason had to save the day. Gag.  

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Lulu feels terrible for Nina? Why?

I don't even know the backstory behind this revelation but the stupid, it burns. Lulu should never feel anything for Nina or Valentin but contempt.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Sonny, putting Mike in a dedicated-care facility is not "farming him out to strangers." I get the conflicted feelings, truly, but there's no way Sonny is going to change Mike's diapers or spoon-feed him or dress him when it comes to that, and it's not fair to Mike to not have someone with proper training and experience doing that.

Who do I have to threaten to get that on my screen?

Sonny is already hurting Mike, between pushing him too much about Croton and yelling at him when he loses his temper.  If he finds a good home for him, it won't be any worse than Casa Corinthos.

• Love 4
(edited)

OMFG at Jason having done research on alzheimer's. And Sonny's all "Fill me in." I guess Sonny hasn't had time to google since he is so busy also letting Jason do the heavy lifting about Carly and Michael and Croton and Julian and ...

Okay, let's take a look at the list of folks who figured out the Peter mystery before Port Chuck's slothiest PI's Sam and Curtis: Valentin, Maxie, Lulu, Finn, Franco, Wyatt the Scout ...am I missing anybody?

And finally, really?! Anna was a fucking crazy ass about protecting her son Peter, who has now been missing and believed in danger for a month, but everyone just accepts she is chillin' with Robin and not in the mood to return calls or text messages about said son. Yeah.   

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I don't even know the backstory behind this revelation but the stupid, it burns. Lulu should never feel anything for Nina or Valentin but contempt.

I would assume because Nina's brother/cousin was gunned down in her own office space, and he was really the only family she had since her own mother put her in a coma and then killed her ex-husband. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

OMFG at Jason having done research on alzheimer's. And Sonny's all "Fill me in." I guess Sonny hasn't had time to google since he is so busy also letting Jason do the heavy lifting about Carly and Michael and Croton and Julian and ...

Okay, let's take a list at the folks who figured out the Peter mystery before Port Chuck's slothiest PI's Sam and Curtis: Valentin, Maxie, Lulu, Finn, Franco, Wyatt the Scout ...am I missing anybody?

And finally, really?! Anna was a fucking crazy ass about protecting her son Peter, who has now been missing and believed in danger for a month, but everyone just accepts she is chillin' with Robin and not in the mood to return calls or text messages about said son. Yeah.   

I didn’t even know Jason could read.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I would assume because Nina's brother/cousin was gunned down in her own office space, and he was really the only family she had since her own mother put her in a coma and then killed her ex-husband. 

That's not why she said she felt bad though, it was about Valentin lying to her. I don't think Nina is undeserving of sympathy (on paper), but it's just more of the "all the main characters must have neutral relationships" writing that makes everything so tepid. 

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, ulkis said:

That's not why she said she felt bad though, it was about Valentin lying to her. I don't think Nina is undeserving of sympathy (on paper), but it's just more of the "all the main characters must have neutral relationships" writing that makes everything so tepid. 

Especially characters that have no reason to be neutral to each other.

• Love 3

How odd.  Looks like the stables on Spoon Island sit right next to the "cemetery"/park where Morgan is buried.   He just cannot stay our of a scene.   Honestly, I know budgets are low, but cano't  the people responsible for sets on these shows be a little more creative?  (Days is even worse because they use the same office for 8011 sets.)

• Love 2