Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Felicia congratulated Kevin on his marriage and said she was at the PCPD to pay a parking ticket. That was it.

Lauren did mention Dillon—he's taking a leave of absence from Crimson (where he was in L.A. for a photo shoot) to work on some friend's indie movie. I guess they're still a couple, but the groundwork is being laid from them to break up/make Ava believe Lauren is sleeping with Griffin.

Scintillating!

It really is gross that Dillon, a legacy character and Quartermaine, got a non-exit.  But why care about that when we have Oscar. #eyeroll

25 minutes ago, NutmegsDad said:

NutmegsMom has non-spoiler speculation that Nathan's dad is actually Faison, which would make Nathan and Britt full siblings. Britt was ignored by Faison because, well, she's a girl, but a Faison SON.... that would be dynastic and make both Sonny and Stavros look milquetoast in comparison to obtaining a child.

I've seen this theory a lot, but I don't get it.  Obrecht would have done ANYTHING to present Faison with a male heir - it explains her treatment of Britt, it explains her kidnapping Ben/Rocco, it explains her ditching Nathan with Magda because she didn't want Faison to know she'd had a son with another man.  Nathan suddenly being Faison's son wouldn't make a ton of sense to me.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I've seen this theory a lot, but I don't get it.  Obrecht would have done ANYTHING to present Faison with a male heir - it explains her treatment of Britt, it explains her kidnapping Ben/Rocco, it explains her ditching Nathan with Magda because she didn't want Faison to know she'd had a son with another man.  Nathan suddenly being Faison's son wouldn't make a ton of sense to me.

I can absolutely buy that she was about to give Faison the news but then she found his shrine to Anna or whatever and didn't say anything out of spite. And then afterwards I could buy that she would be afraid to tell him because Faison would absolutely kill her for not informing him immediately.

But maybe Faison isn't even his dad.

• Love 2

If anything, her opponent will likely harp on Laura's history of mental instability, i.e., being institutionalized for long periods of time.  That would certainly eliminate any candidate in the RW.

Not to mention Laura is a serial killer. David Hamilton, Rick’s mistress, Rick (? I stopped watching so am unclear if it turned out they pinned this on somebody else eventually). Not sure if she killed any Cassadines because I stopped watching once the mob took over the show.

Agree that since the rape didn’t stop Luke from being mayor it certainly shouldn’t be held against Laura.

Also, although she barely graduated high school and I don’t remember her graduating from college, the woman has run entire companies, so having jobs for which she is completely unqualified is second nature to her.

What?!!! Changing the channel now that I’ve seen the cardiac surgeon show up to take care of the pregnant girl. Come on show, make a small stab at how the real world works.

Edited by lgprimes
  • Love 3

It's so nice to see that Carly cares only about her own happiness and not what Drew, Sam, or even Jason want. Sam has made it clear so far that she loves Drew and wants to be with him, but Carly wants Jason/Sam together so to hell with what the people invovled actually want, right?

Lulu happily hanging out and chatting it up with Nina in the background of those Aurora scenes was - odd. None of the four principles (Lulu, Valentin, Dante, Nina) should be interacting outside of Charlotte pick-ups/drop-offs.  

• Love 13
34 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

It's so nice to see that Carly cares only about her own happiness and not what Drew, Sam, or even Jason want. Sam has made it clear so far that she loves Drew and wants to be with him, but Carly wants Jason/Sam together so to hell with what the people invovled actually want, right?

It's honestly been so annoying watching this episode and listening to Carly and Sonny speak like they are an authority on Sam's feelings and what she wants, whatever she says be damned. I did laugh a little when Carly was speaking to Sam and she found out about her and Drew's plans and saw the new ring. She was telling Sam how happy she was for her but her eyes were saying that she was anything but and you could tell Sam picked up on it.

I swear, Sam seemed to subconsciously take a step back like she was afraid Carly would actually try to stab her instead of being happy for her like she claimed she was. And now we'll have the set-up Sam and Jason New Year's Eve moment that should be fraught with "tension".  I'm sure the shippers online should be happy. I have also figured out why I'm so not here for a Sam and Jason reunion. Aside from the fact that the Summer of Sleaze killed a lot of my love for the pairing, I've been over Steve Burton and his portrayal of Jason long before he left the show. 

Meanwhile, I like Billy Miller's character - liked him when he was Jake Doe, not really Jason and as Drew. I like how he plays the character and I just think he seems like a genuinely good guy. So yeah I'm rooting for the good guy even though I know he won't win in the end. Although to be honest, I like him so much that since I know they'll eventually put Sam back with Sonny and Carly's errand boy, I'm curious to see how Billy and Tamara Braun will work as a pairing since I'm sure the writers didn't decide to make him her son's father for no reason. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 12

Happy New Year, Carly's here to stomp all over everyone else's wishes as she single-mindedly focuses on accomplishing what SHE wants. "A girl can evolve," my ass. Jason calls her on this shit but doesn't do anything to stop her, because I guess Carly acting like she's the authority on everything and everyone is somehow heartwarming instead of creepy and inappropriate as fuck.

Sam's choice of dress and coat is an allegory for her choice in men, very clever, show. The black dress and leather jacket just feels RIGHT to her much like being with Jason feels natural, I got it. It feels like every time we get a nice Sam/Drew moment the show thrusts her back at Jason so that all fans are appeased, and I don't really appreciate that game.

I did like Drew going to see Monica at the hospital. It's these little acknowledgments I've been wanting, something that shows Monica is important and isn't left out of the loop when it comes to her sons. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lgprimes said:

Not to mention Laura is a serial killer. David Hamilton, Rick’s mistress, Rick (? I stopped watching so am unclear if it turned out they pinned this on somebody else eventually). Not sure if she killed any CassDines because I stopped watching wants the mob took over the show.

Rick's murder got pinned to my beloved Scotty eventually, didn't it?  Although Ron had Ghost!Rick hint that the whole story as we know it was baloney.

• Love 1

Haha never knew that GhostRick came back to visit. I was so disgusted by that storyline. Longtime viewers know that there was a long central storyline about Lesley refusing to be with Rick when she felt he would rather be with Monica. She didn’t even know at that point that he had been physically unfaithful. Yet suddenly we were asked to believe that she had knowingly put up with a philandering husband on a long term basis. Total bullshit and character assassination.

Also poor Scotty gets AJ levels of abuse poured on him doesn’t he? I also have a soft spot for him! 

Imagine how popular this show could be if the “heroes” were the characters we actually liked! (And not mumbling monsters and their robotic sidekicks)

Edited by lgprimes
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, Rick's murder was one of those stories that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Way to trash a bunch of characters in one swell foop, Ron. (I think that was a Ron story.)

I think it was Giza and Pratt because I remember Sonny nd Carly had just gotten back together as Sonny reversed the divorce. I remember Carly was nervous about attending a Spencer function (Luke and Laura’s wedding) which was csncelled due to Laura going crazy about what she did to Ric. 

If it was not them, then it was McTavish who created this stupid storyline who was fired and replaced by them.

• Love 2

Again I feel like the show started in the middle of scenes. Suddenly Aurora Media is toasting itself on New Year's Eve?

Maxie could have had a sip of champagne without any adverse affects to the fetus. She does not play the martyr well. Ugh.

LOL at Sonny suggesting that Drew put his anger someplace. 

Lulu, any decent investigative reporter has a million ideas to pitch to her editor; she doesn't wait for him to tell her what to write. Plus, any decent investigative reporter knows how to dig for facts. Gah.

• Love 8

Carly:: Would it kill Drew to say thank you?

Jason: Yeah, I think it might!

Hee.

This was funny too:

Jason: you think I can't handle anything!

Carly: That's not true.

Jason: Who picks my ties?!

Maxie: Both Jasons dresses are great choices Sam! Whichever one you choose it'll be a great pick!

Yeah yeah we get it.

Aside from that, maybe someone who is wearing the dress she is shouldn't be picking out dresses for other people.

Dante: then you'll have the kid, and then all you'll be talking about is kids!

That had to be a shout out.

One day someone will ask Nelle why she didn't go to the bathroom, and she'll reply: "There was a line!! You have no idea what it's like to wait on line to go to the bathroom!!"

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Maxie could have had a sip of champagne without any adverse affects to the fetus. She does not play the martyr well. Ugh.

They do this with caffeine, too, like Maxie making a point that she was drinking "mint tea" the other day.  

Lulu, any decent investigative reporter has a million ideas to pitch to her editor; she doesn't wait for him to tell her what to write. Plus, any decent investigative reporter knows how to dig for facts. Gah.

Lulu might as well have declared herself an attorney, for all the experience she has as a "journalist."  Writing about moldy pizza for a parents blog does not a Carl Bernstein make.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Hee.

SBu's read was perfect.

4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Lulu might as well have declared herself an attorney, for all the experience she has as a "journalist."  Writing about moldy pizza for a parents blog does not a Carl Bernstein make.

"I went to a bar mitzvah once. That doesn't make me Jewish." /The Opposite of Sex

• Love 5
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Nathan suddenly being Faison's son wouldn't make a ton of sense to me.

The latest rumour (not spoiler) is that the baby daddy is Duke.  He was held captive.  For whatever reason (Helena), Dr O took his sperm and impregnated herself and that's why she gave the baby to her sister to raise, because Faison would be furious to know that Duke was the daddy.  

4 hours ago, lgprimes said:

What?!!! Changing the channel now that I’ve seen the cardiac surgeon show up to take care of the pregnant girl. Come on show, make a small stab at how the real world works.

Well, I fanwanked it that the dizzy spells could be heart related, so it was too much of a stretch.  Would have been worst if they had had infectious disease doctor Finn examine her.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Perkie said:

The latest rumour (not spoiler) is that the baby daddy is Duke.

So Griffin might get a half-brother. Zzzzz. What's the point of two sons who never knew their father? So they can cry about it over beers? 

19 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I fanwanked it that [Nelle's] dizzy spells could be heart related

I thought for sure Monica would mention the one kidney, but perhaps that's outside her expertise.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What's the point of two sons who never knew their father? So they can cry about it over beers? 

Right?  When I read that rumour, I was so confused.  I get that it would explain why Obrecht gave Nathan to Madeline to raise all those years ago, because if Faison found out he was Duke's son, he would have gone even wackier than he was, so it was for Nathan's protection.  But if the other part of the rumour is true, that Nathan was not conceived the normal way but in a lab with Duke's prisoner junk, than why would Obrecht impregnate herself knowing how Faison would react.  

And nowadays, who cares.  Faison is offscreen.  Obrect is on contract.  Being Duke's son doesn't change Nathan's personality.  All it does is give him a brother, which he doesn't need and a vendetta against Julian, which the show doesn't need.  

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 3

If Griffin is Nathan's brother it does explain why they are both talk, dark and Boer.

But why would Obrecht impregnate herself with Duke's  baby? Even less understandable given her obsession with Faison. Hey, maybe Alan's the dad! They could have met at a medical conference. The only other men of the right age are Scot, who just found a  son he didn't know about,  and Kevin who is not important enough any more.

9 hours ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

Really was tone-deaf of Kiki to give her mama a scarf.

Tone deaf and a really impersonal gift. It's what you give someone you don't know very well,  Not your  mother unless you know it's something she really wants.

8 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

For about 10 minutes.  He won the election, but Laura came back from the dead on his inauguration day, after which he decided he didn't really want to be mayor and left town with her.

This would be a better reason not to vote for a former Spencer.

Oh I'll bet it's true that Duke is Nathan's daddy resulting in a siblings outcome for him and Griffin. I remember when Griffin first arrived, and viewers were immediately talking about how he favored Nathan. Don't think for a minute that TPTB didn't get wind of viewers' thoughts at the time, and now remember it, and will likely capitalize on it, currently.  This being said, who cares about them being siblings? I feel like this would be just another way to try and make Griffin fit in, but I've long been tired of him, and felt he should've been written out a good while ago.

Shallow comment of the day: the new Aurora head honcho dude's haircut is terrible.  Also, are they setting it up for him to come on to Lulu?  Because the amount of smoke he's blowing up her ass about her supposed ~talent is overboard to the extreme.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I don't know what street Laura's house was on when she, Luke and Lucky returned in the 90s, but it was in a "black neighborhood" and the realtor tried to talk her out of it and that plunged her into awareness of other realities of Port Charles. Then she and Mary Mae got involved in trying to save the city from the Quartermaine trash burning plant, or whatever it is. So she does have the advocacy chops.  

All of this is imperfect memory, but she did have a whole social working storyline going on and even started going to school for it.

Didn't Laura buy Mary Mae Ward's old house? Isn't that either where she and L*ke settled down to raise their family forced L*ke into domestic oppression, or something that she ran as some sort of orphanage or something (or possibly both)? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

Well, I fanwanked it that the dizzy spells could be heart related, so it was too much of a stretch.  Would have been worst if they had had infectious disease doctor Finn examine her.  

Yeah, same. If the baby's great-grandmother is also the chief of staff, I really don't think it would be beyond her ken to take some vitals.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, General Days said:

Didn't Laura buy Mary Mae Ward's old house? Isn't that either where she and L*ke settled down to raise their family forced L*ke into domestic oppression, or something that she ran as some sort of orphanage or something (or possibly both)? 

LOL, yes and no. The Spencers did move into what had been Mary Mae's house, but by that time MM was running an orphanage or nonprofit baby care place or whatever (OMG what if she raised Drew??????? ...anyhoo....) in a different house that Laura and Lucky used to visit.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

LOL, yes and no. It was Mary Mae's house, but MM was running an orphanage or nonprofit baby care place or whatever (OMG what if she raised Drew??????? ...anyhoo....) in a different house that Laura and Lucky used to visit.

Okay, so Laura imprisoned L*ke in hellish existence in Mary Mae's old house, and meanwhile, Mary Mae ran the Ward House [charity/community-type place]? It would be kind of awesome if Mary Mae raised Drew, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense. Jason grew up in Port Charles. Mary Mae and Edward were connected (they had a son who was Justus' father, I think). The Qs have been obsessed with Jason his whole life. It would be strange if nobody ever noticed his identical twin growing up there.

So yeah, that's probably what happened.

ETA: Is Laura's house, i.e. Mary Mae's old house the house that Lucky torched?

Edited by General Days
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, General Days said:

Okay, so Laura imprisoned L*ke in hellish existence in Mary Mae's old house, and meanwhile, Mary Mae ran the Ward House [charity/community-type place]? It would be kind of awesome if Mary Mae raised Drew, but it wouldn't make a lot of sense. Jason grew up in Port Charles. Mary Mae and Edward were connected (they had a son who was Justus' father, I think). The Qs have been obsessed with Jason his whole life. It would be strange if nobody ever noticed his identical twin growing up there.

So yeah, that's probably what happened.

ETA: Is Laura's house, i.e. Mary Mae's old house the house that Lucky torched?

Yes, it was that house that Lucky burned. It was too bad it had to go up in flames. On the other hand, it was also too bad they made it look like a condo by the time Laura went catatonic after killing (ish) Rick.

I was kind of kidding about MM raising Drew. But I was surprised when Kim mentioned that Drew grew up in upstate New York, for the reasons you mentioned. 

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Perkie said:

The latest rumour (not spoiler) is that the baby daddy is Duke.  He was held captive.  For whatever reason (Helena), Dr O took his sperm and impregnated herself and that's why she gave the baby to her sister to raise, because Faison would be furious to know that Duke was the daddy. 

Back in the day (late 80's? I lose track of time) Anna was pregnant with Duke's child. She "lost" said child in an accident....but hey, shades of Erica's "unabortion" on AMC...what if brilliant Doctor O somehow got her hands on & implanted herself with that fetus? (Yeah. I know. Don't get me started. This is the show that freezes people, towns embryos, etc...just go with me here.) Maybe Nathan is really Anna & Duke's kid- who Obrecht had to hide from Faison cause can you imagine if he thought he could get/keep/claim Anna's child? Dr O could still claim she is his "true mutter" since she did physically give birth to him....

I've had a bad feeling for awhile that they want to "undo" the death of Anna & Duke's baby. This would be wacky enough for them to try....

• Love 4
7 hours ago, ulkis said:

Hee.

This was funny too:

Jason: you think I can't handle anything!

Carly: That's not true.

Jason: Who picks my ties?!

They were fucking comedy today and I'm clearly medicated.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

Back in the day (late 80's? I lose track of time) Anna was pregnant with Duke's child. She "lost" said child in an accident....but hey, shades of Erica's "unabortion" on AMC...what if brilliant Doctor O somehow got her hands on & implanted herself with that fetus? (Yeah. I know. Don't get me started. This is the show that freezes people, towns embryos, etc...just go with me here.) Maybe Nathan is really Anna & Duke's kid- who Obrecht had to hide from Faison cause can you imagine if he thought he could get/keep/claim Anna's child? Dr O could still claim she is his "true mutter" since she did physically give birth to him....

I've had a bad feeling for awhile that they want to "undo" the death of Anna & Duke's baby. This would be wacky enough for them to try....

I alway thought that Griffin would turn out to be the child Anna and Duke lost.  REDROCKROSIE either we are brilliant or we have both been watching too many soaps for too long. :)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RedRockRosie said:

This was my first thought as soon as I heard the rumor that Duke might be Nathan's biological father.

5 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

LexieLily, I just know that Carly changed the results of Avery's paternity test so she could save Morgan from Ava's clutches.  And yes, Charlotte is Dante and Lulu's or she is the frozen embryo of Stavros and Laura.  My insomniac self loves this game.

I know Carly did. She was so shady with Silas that day of the DNA test.

I was so hoping that when Ava went to Russia she would stumble across documented proof that Charlotte was biologically Rocco's full sibling. (A Stavros/Laura baby works, too, even though that is gross. It makes sense because Charlotte's birth certificate said 1994.). And also evidence that Avery is Morgan's daughter. Don't ask me why that documentation would be at that Russian clinic, I didn't get that far.

Oh, and the most obvious one, Jake is Lucky's son. 

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

Oh, and the most obvious one, Jake is Lucky's son. 

I can't wish that on the poor kid.  He has been through too much and has had a revolving door's worth of fathers.  However, Cam is the only one of Liz's kids that has not had a new dad show up in his life.  It would be nice if he were Lucky's.

I was hoping that Ava would find Morgan with a new face at the Russian clinic.  That way he would be alive and in Port Charles when Avery needed a bone marrow donation from a parent.  Carly would be forced to confess to the paternity test switch in front of Ava, Morgan, Sonny. Michael and Joss.  I would love for all of Carly's children to turn their backs on her once and for all.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I can't wish that on the poor kid.  He has been through too much and has had a revolving door's worth of fathers.  However, Cam is the only one of Liz's kids that has not had a new dad show up in his life.  It would be nice if he were Lucky's.

I was hoping that Ava would find Morgan with a new face at the Russian clinic.  That way he would be alive and in Port Charles when Avery needed a bone marrow donation from a parent.  Carly would be forced to confess to the paternity test switch in front of Ava, Morgan, Sonny. Michael and Joss.  I would love for all of Carly's children to turn their backs on her once and for all.

I would love that too, but Michael only spent five months turning his back on Carly after she aided and abetted Sonny in keeping it from Michael that Sonny murdered his bio father, so I don't know what really is worse than that to make them turn on her.

Bone marrow donation is too soap cliché. (Plus I wanted to use that one for Charlotte/Lulu/Valentin/Dante unless you or anyone has a better idea.). What other options are there?

• Love 1
7 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

hat if brilliant Doctor O somehow got her hands on & implanted herself with that fetus?

But why would she?  She would know that she couldn't keep the baby because of Faison, for the very reason that she gave Nathan to Madeline in the first place.  Plus she hated Duke and Anna, she'd want their baby dead, not alive because she carried it to term,

I think we've all put more thought into the story than the writers.  Valentin and Nathan's DNA won't match and they'll all assume that means Nathan isn't Victor's son, when it could just as easily mean that Valentin is the one who isn't a Cassadine, which would be way more soapy.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

But I was surprised when Kim mentioned that Drew grew up in upstate New York, for the reasons you mentioned. 

Jason and Drew were born in Port Charles, which is upstate New York, and then Drew was dumped off at a foundling hospital outside of PC. Drew and everyone not crossing paths makes some sense, as Jason was educated at boarding schools, and Drew likely went to the local public schools.

Edited by dubbel zout
clarity
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

So Griffin might get a half-brother. Zzzzz. What's the point of two sons who never knew their father? So they can cry about it over beers? 

That maybe sorta could be soapily interesting if there was animosity between the two re: Nathan shooting Griffin, but of course, Nathan and Griffin are totes cool about that. #eyeroll

• Love 7
22 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This is all true. My issue is that (through no fault of Laura's, really; it's the stupid writing) the neighborhood seemingly had no idea how to organize until the nice white lady came in and gave them a pep talk about their own history. Couldn't Stella, who's certainly old enough to have lived through some of the civil rights struggles (VW-J is 63), have had some ideas, and Laura helps refine them? At least make the impetus come more from the neighborhood than from someone who hasn't lived there in ages.

Laura's involvement doesn't bother in general—as you pointed out, @Auntie Velvet, she has a legit connection—it's that she's become the de facto leader, at least for the time being. This would be a good story to involve Molly and TJ more, but I'm sure Frank doesn't want to give them more time than he absolutely has to.

I agree with this.  If GH is going to do some social issue thing, they at least could not have the well-off white person lead the charge and even go so far as to say she should postpone her honeymoon because she didn't want to "abandon" people.  Because of course, no regular residents would be smart enough/brave enough to take on the fight.

However...to get real about it...there is a tendency for certain kinds of people to do just that.  I would prefer not to see it on my TV shows, though, as it is depressing enough in real life.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

That maybe sorta could be soapily interesting if there was animosity between the two re: Nathan shooting Griffin, but of course, Nathan and Griffin are totes cool about that. #eyeroll

That was years ago at this point. I don't want them to rehash something I saw via flashback in the first place.

• Love 1

Newbie Publisher Guy: "Lulu, I want you to find and interview Cesar Faison."

Newbie Evil Drug Lady: "Valentin, I want you to kill Sonny Cornithos."

Me:

oh-wait-youre-serious-let-me-laugh-even-

8 hours ago, drtslim said:
10 hours ago, RedRockRosie said:

This was my first thought as soon as I heard the rumor that Duke might be Nathan's biological father.

If this is more #Justice4DEwq and #HateOnJulian, I'm going to start throwing cats at the TV screen.

• Love 6

So Griffin might get a half-brother. Zzzzz.

That was years ago at this point. I don't want them to rehash something I saw via flashback in the first place.

The past decade of producing the same result from each plot line involving Sonny - he does something rotten but is rewarded with unabashed awe and gratitude from the denizens of PC - left in its wake the strewn remnants of a soap opera.  All that energy/resources tied up to transform mobster Sonny into a broken angel left this soap with little attention to the rest of the cast.  Combined with the realization that to witness a 'good performance' positively displaying Maurice Bernard's acting chops can only be seen from the rear-view mirror.   So they bring back SBu.

SBu comes back and MB's performances slightly improve but clearly SBu has already settled into 'automatic pilot mode' and the rest of the cast doesn't seem real energized with the return of the prodigal son.  Suddenly, it must seem (pure conjecture) to some folks on the set that there is (or better be) life beyond Sonny, Carly, and Jason.  Unfortunately the other plot lines/stories have been sloppily inserted - to one or two times a week - and the execution between the writers trying to cram a week/month's worth of plot into a short time span and the time/placement of these plots just failed.  I hope  that the sudden attention - in that plots are finally permitted to be stretched out -  to other characters (Griffin, Julian, Nathan, Laura, Lulu, Anna, Finn) signifies a diminishing role for Sonny and his vile enablers.   Winter's hope spring eternal vs. a 'winter is coming'.

I'd rather stare at Nathan and Griffen than numbly watch yet another failed Sonny assassination plot replete with characters who have no business showing Sonny any lattitude (hello PCPD Commissioner Ashford) instantly have Sonny's well-being at the forefront of their existence.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, sunnyface said:

I'd rather stare at Nathan and Griffen than numbly watch yet another failed Sonny assassination plot replete with characters who have no business showing Sonny any lattitude (hello PCPD Commissioner Ashford) instantly have Sonny's well-being at the forefront of their existence

Warwick-davis-dw-nightmare.jpg?ssl=1

Porridge: Look up there. That corner of sky. What do you see?

Clara: Nothing. It’s just black. No stars, no nothing.

Porridge: That used to be the Tiberian Spiral Galaxy. A million star systems, a hundred million worlds, a billion trillion people. It’s not there anymore. No more Tiberian Galaxy.

Clara: It’s horrible.

Porridge: Yeah. I feel like a monster sometimes.

Clara: Why?

Porridge: Because Sonny Corinthos still survived it.

Edited by NutmegsDad
  • Love 10

I give Newbie Publisher Guy the benefit of the doubt, as he's NPG. But Lulu's reply: "How do I do that?" is so enraging, coming from someone who supposedly feels her calling is as an investigative reporter. Ugh. Go back to not running the Haunted Star.

• Love 7