Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Oh, look, Michael hired Sabrina to take care of the baby just like Leticia took care of him. He knows what's up.

Sonny and Ric? Really, show?

Of course SPINELLI would "know" Jake is Jason and not ANYONE ELSE. Of course Sam isn't Jake's type! Look at the show trying to be ironic!

It's cute that Sam thinks Patrick sparkling and smiling doesn't make him a complete sociopath considering his circumstances.

• Love 1

There needs to be a game show spinoff of the show called "Are You Smarter than Morgan Corinthos?"

Well, that would be a quick game since everything - including lint and mold spores - is smarter than Morgan.

• Love 10

Sonny and Ric being nice to each other makes me very uncomfortable.

I just fucking can't with the writers just making friendships and connections happen with NO actual logic behind it.

Speaking of things that make no sense, Spin is really gonna be all "Awww, Samtrick!!" and not ask about Robin? Spin, of all people? Stop it, Ron.

• Love 4

I'm not sorry for the fact that TeCa was freaking goregous with that adorable little baby today. I also really liked Billy Miller today. "There goes that Carly logic." That needs to be a trending hashtag or a sign. Like, they can hold it up. I still don't get how Patrick can be so dumb to hear Robin, Jason, Helena were at the clinic. Helena did not die. A guy with no memory and prior brain surgeries and brain trauma falls from the sky and into Port Charles. He has blue eyes, blonde hair. Carly, Liz, and Sam are drawn to him. Patrick F'n Drake himself says "Bro, I don't know you, but since you have no memory and got hit by a car at night, well you must be a criminal. Our mob bosses- Sonny, Duke, and Julian do shit like that all the time. Just don't ask for towels. " Jake is under mind control from Helena. He steals Sam's happy meal toy. He can't kill Sam, yet can shoot cops, free Faison, plant bombs and stuff. The only person to break the Helena spell is Sam. He says he saw himself with Sam. Today he had the damn Jason Morgan uniform on. Yet, Patrick runs around, stumbling like a doofus all "Who does this douche think he is?"

Well, clearly since Sonny, Patrick, and Ric hate him , he's AJ. /sarcasm. Sorry, Liz and Carly. Lolz at you.

• Love 7

The only thing Patrick cares about is getting Jake to stop having sex dreams about Sam. Nothing else goes on in his sparkly brain. Does he vomit glitter, Sam???? I hope so.

Did Spinelli even meet Robin, much less know her?

Yes.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

The mobsters are 2 feet apart, and nobody gets shot? There was absolutely no purpose whatsoever to that scene. Nobody won, nobody died, nobody got wounded. But characters are still wandering around homeless.

I hate Spinelli with the heat of a thousand fiery nuns, I tell ya. His schtick is like nails on a chalkboard, I just want to powder my hand and reach through the TV and pimp slap the shit out of him.

• Love 4

Did Spinelli even meet Robin, much less know her?

Very well. He was around, too, when Robin gave birth and she and Patrick stupidly called him an honorary Godfather. (Or did Maxie do that?) Either way, he knew her.

• Love 1

Very well. He was around, too, when Robion gave birth and she and Patrick stupidly called him an honorary Godfather. (Or did Maxie do that?) Either way, he knew her.

Robin was a freaking pivotal part of his not-so-wedding to Maxie. Like, there's no way Spin would just be like, "Aw you're with Dr. Drake now?? Love it!!"

Robin was a freaking pivotal part of his not-so-wedding to Maxie. Like, there's no way Spin would just be like, "Aw you're with Dr. Drake now?? Love it!!"

It's Ron's universe. Nothing ever has to make sense. RC knows history, my ass.

• Love 1

He was also super excited to see Robin when she returned from the dead.  

• Love 1

He writes like he has his head stuck up his own ass, does that count?

If he could have Maxie, Robin's beloved cousin, basically giggling and giving Patrick high fives over "moving on" with Sam, what's Spinelli at this point.

Hell, even Anna would rather stalk the docks at night/day/noon/dusk then try and figure out why the hell her daughter doesn't come back home when her own baby girl has yet another errible crisis she's struggling to get through. 

• Love 4

I know, I know. And it's a soap and lots doesn't make sense, and I get that. But Ron is really not going to let ANY of the characters question Sam or Patrick? Really? They're just 100% innocent do-gooders and the entire town just loves them? It's insane.

• Love 2

I can't believe Carlos is letting his hair get wet for this crap!

At least Anna has the good sense to rock a hat while being stuck with this crap, instead of where she should be with Dante and Nathan.

Did Sonny actually say "you were always BETTER with Elizabeth" to Ric?! I half expected Morgan to pop out of nowhere to praise Ric for "wanting him."

Dante's "my fathers slept with everyone, I got siblings popping up all over the daamn place..." Was pretty awesome despite that he said but they're still family.

• Love 4

Sonny and Ric have always been off and on, get along then hate each other. So them getting along now doesn't really seem OOC for them. It's just a normal phase in their relationship.

Dante - "My father's been with every woman in this town, I've got brothers and sisters popping up all over the place." LOL! So true.

How come it's dark pouring rain at the docks, yet Sonny's house is bright and sunny with him out jogging? It's also sunny outside Jake's hospital room window.

Ava reminding Carlos he's out on bail? For what? He was arrested for a crime he didn't commit.

• Love 6
But Ron is really not going to let ANY of the characters question Sam or Patrick? Really? They're just 100% innocent do-gooders and the entire town just loves them? It's insane.

FWIW, I don't really think Sam has done/is doing anything wrong. The last time I was really paying attention, Patrick was lying to her about Jason not being alive, because of reasons. I FF a lot, though, and Patrick annoys me more often than not, so he might have told her the truth by now and I just missed it.

• Love 6

Dante - "My father's been with every woman in this town, I've got brothers and sisters popping up all over the place." LOL! So true.

And Olivia's adding to the pile too.  Can you imagine, being Dante's age, and having both of your parents spring new siblings on you.

• Love 6

FWIW, I don't really think Sam has done/is doing anything wrong. The last time I was really paying attention, Patrick was lying to her about Jason not being alive, because of reasons. I FF a lot, though, and Patrick annoys me more often than not, so he might have told her the truth by now and I just missed it.e 

He told.  She had no questions about him divorcing Robin because she tried to save Sam's husband.  

• Love 1

FWIW, I don't really think Sam has done/is doing anything wrong. The last time I was really paying attention, Patrick was lying to her about Jason not being alive, because of reasons. I FF a lot, though, and Patrick annoys me more often than not, so he might have told her the truth by now and I just missed it.

He has told her about Jason (or what he knew about it.) They both know about that, the Cassadines, Helena, Faison, etc. Still, Sam has no questions about Robin? The divorce? She's just all about her sparkly man? It's odd. And for me, if it was any other character but Sam, peeps would question it.

• Love 2

I'll die before ever watching Twilight

Marry me

He was almost Robin's baby daddy!!

Why did you need to remind us of that? Do you hate Christmas as well?

Of course Spinelli sees Jake in Jason friendly attire from behind and immediately shrieks about his precious "Stone Cold" being back from the dead. Oy. I knew their scenes would be annoying but this is going to be unbearable, I can already tell.

Remind me again: Lucas and Brad are the show's homosexual couple right? (and darned if they aren't the best couple on the show right now) How are they going to feel about Spin and Jason, will Spin and Jason come between Lucas and Brad,what if Brad the lab tech and Spin the Computer Geek have things in common....what...no!  Really? Spin and Jason aren't gay? Could have fooled the hell out of me

• Love 3

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @ Dante!! Wow, that line about Sonny and sibs popping up "all over the damned place" is the most UCG or intentional CG I've enjoyed in a while. And Dante and Nathan shirtless, too. Awesome. But Nathan dear, you are too good for Maxie. So very disappointing that he "loves" her. The one bright spot is baby Georgie's babbling.

Definitely intentional. And of course I loved that line too. (Although you know who hasn't been with Sonny? Lulu! Dear Dante, hope you didn't jinx yourself lol.)

The shirts were put back on much too quickly.

Ric and Sonny being friendly is weird.

I wish they'd stop user Harper for Georgie. Kirsten is constantly moving way more about her than she did with the stage babies. More realistic but more distracting. KeMo totally dropped character around her too. That smile at Georgie/Harper was one of her more animated moments.

Maxie: We will be staying at the hospital.

Spinelli: Alone

Classic Spinshit passive aggressive moment. I hate that more than his obvious manipulations. Nathan has willpower yo.

TeamKilt and TeamTurtleneck growling in the rain were giving me second hand embarrassment.

Is Jason gonna apply to Julian as a hitman with that giant bandage? "Hey, I just had brain surgery! Hire me to shoot bullets everywhere!"

Liked Anna's line about putting a "mr" in front of your name.

lol at the tiny breakfast buffet in Sonny's living room.

I forgot about Michael and Sabrina, honestly. That's the magic of Sabrina. And Michael.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 6

I know, I know. And it's a soap and lots doesn't make sense, and I get that. But Ron is really not going to let ANY of the characters question Sam or Patrick? Really? They're just 100% innocent do-gooders and the entire town just loves them? It's insane.

I don't think the rest of the town remembers Patrick exists at this point.  

Sonny and Ric have always been off and on, get along then hate each other. So them getting along now doesn't really seem OOC for them. It's just a normal phase in their relationship.

Yeah, but they aren't usually sooo . . . I dunno, chatty. 

Yeah, at the very least, he'd be like, "you're with him now? I never imagined that. But since you're Sam and Stone Cold is dead I totally support your choice!!"

Is Jason gonna apply to Julian as a hitman with that giant bandage? "Hey, I just had brain surgery! Hire me to shoot bullets everywhere!"

"Eh, well, I guess we can put him opposite Shawn."  

• Love 4

But Ron is really not going to let ANY of the characters question Sam or Patrick? Really? They're just 100% innocent do-gooders and the entire town just loves them? It's insane.

I don't really get what Sam has done wrong. I dont see why Spinelli would question them. Maybe Maxie told him off screen about the divorce. Or why anyone would question them. Its not like they are having an affair. 

• Love 7

I am so glad I watched yesterday's episode because Lucas and Brad!  Being all smiling and sparkly!  And exchanging "I love you"!

They are my favorite couple.  But man, do I miss Britt.

Edited by minirth
  • Love 4

I don't really get what Sam has done wrong. I dont see why Spinelli would question them. Maybe Maxie told him off screen about the divorce. Or why anyone would question them. Its not like they are having an affair.

Sam not asking about Robin is a problem for me. She knows Robin left Patrick (or was threatened or whatever version Ron wants to tell) to save her husband. No follow up on this from Sam? She's not going to contact Robin? She's not going to ask Patrick ON-SCREEN why the divorce happened? These are giant plot holes. I'm fine with being alone on this....lol.

• Love 3

Ava reminding Carlos he's out on bail? For what? He was arrested for a crime he didn't commit.

I think you meant Anna.  But he was arrested for shooting Ava, which is what he's out on bail for.

But he was arrested for shooting Ava, which is what he's out on bail for.

No one saw him shoot Ava. She told Sonny he did when she was hanging from the tracks, but there are no witnesses because everyone thinks Ava is dead. So Carlos was arrested Because two escaped convicts Julian and Sonny said he did?  How is there word worth anything?  ARRRGGG

Edited by Fylaki
  • Love 1

Why not? He was much closer to Sam than he get was with Robin. And add me to the list of people who don't think Sam has done anything wrong. It's not like she broke up Robin and Patrick. And maybe she doesn't ask details because she doesn't think Robin and Patrick's marriage (which was over before Samtrick got together) any of her business…because it isn't IMO. Now if Patrick wanted to go into details with her, fine, but she doesn't have any sort of duty or responsibility to inquire about it. Now that she didn't want to talk to Robin about what happened when Robin tried to revive Jason, that's kinda BS. But if Patrick told Sam anything about Robin feeling "broken", Sam may not have pushed to talk to Robin because Robin has/had the right to heal without any third degree.

Oh and Heatlifer, I will never watch Twilight! Not even that little clip. Just seeing the pasty guy in a screencap is too much for me.

Spinelli annoys me so much. And I hate that the show acts like he was just as good a friend to Sam as he was to Jason. Um, no.

So Carly, Sam owes Jake because he held her hostage? That's not Carly logic, that's just stupidity (often the same thing but not always).

Well, Liz certainly didn't like hearing that Jake saw himself in bed with Sam.

Anna looked hot. I loved her taking the "misters" to town. And I didn't know that mobsters get their drugs from Canada too! Learn something new every day. ;)

What happened in the preview? I missed it.

• Love 7

Can Sabrina go all psycho and stab Spinelli with a scalpel at the hospital? I won't say a bad word about her for 10 seconds if she does. I HATE Spinelli. HATE!

Can she stab Kiki too? Espically since Kiki is gonna judge her when Kiki has no room to talk

• Love 2

Still confused by/ not buying Ric being so supportive of Sonny. I wouldn't put it past Ric to be playing the long con, setting Sonny up for something awful by first gaining his trust. I like Ric, because I like the actor and because .. you know, I'm not even sure. So I like him, but he is shaaaa-ddyyy. You all know how I feel about Sonny, though, so I wouldn't mind Ric messing with him.

Never change, Dante! "My father's been with every woman in town, and has kids popping up all over the place" was definitely awesome, but so was having Dante and Nathan in just towels, together. More, please.

The shootout was a thing of unintentional comedy gold. Just amazing. I adore Julian and of course Anna, but it was so funny, even Anna and her hat with the classic appearing-out-of-nowhere with witty comments.

Little AJ's face when Michael suggested Sabrina be her nanny was perfect- I could almost hear the record scratch as she rotated her head and stared. I like the idea though, because when she's not all moony over Patrick, I sort of like Sabrina (I don't even know who I am anymore). Kiki? Not so much, especially with the BS she is apparently going to spew tomorrow. Yes, during a time of depression and fucked up-ed-ness, Sabrina made an absolutely terrible decision that could have killed the baby, and then tried to prevent it and owned up to it and seemed to really feel awful about it. I understand why Kiki wouldn't want her around the baby. But Sonny tried to kill Kiki's sister AND mother, and was stopped only because Michael stepped in. And I do recall him expressing any remorse- not even an "I'm glad I didn't kill you" to her when she was born. So come ON, Kiki- get it together.

• Love 5

I missed most of the Spinelli years - does he have these stupid nicknames for everyone?

whoo boy, did he. And people got more than one! If you think it's bad now . . . 

Still confused by/ not buying Ric being so supportive of Sonny. 

I buy it. Ric's M.O. is pretty much sucking up to Sonny. Even when he's angry at Sonny, it's about Sonny rejecting him and so he's lashing back. Pretty much an adult Morgan. Speaking of which, can those two get some scenes? Between their personalities and the whole panic room while Carly was pregnant with him history, I would like to see them get to know each other a little.

• Love 4

Yes, during a time of depression and fucked up-ed-ness, Sabrina made an absolutely terrible decision that could have killed the baby, and then tried to prevent it and owned up to it and seemed to really feel awful about it.

Eh.  I have a feeling I'm going to side with Sabrina tomorrow (shut up, nuKiki), but a) Sabrina only tried to prevent it once she realized that Ava wasn't the one responsible for the accident and b) she hasn't really owned up to it, she let stupid Felix easily persuade her not to confess to Nathan that time.

• Love 4

What happened in the preview? I missed it.

Spin pointing to Jason and saying he's alive

Shaved Sonny telling Duke he was gonna get his daughter back

Shawn saying 

Kiki flipping at Sabrina being a nanny

silas telling Ava that there's still one more person to test

Carlos asking Julian why don't they kill someone

Shawn saying Jordan is a cop, isn't she

• Love 1

Kiki is gonna piss me off tomorrow! Ill love Sabrina if she chews Kiki out tomorrow but knowing Kiki she will do it when Sabrina isn't around. That ##### has no room to judge. Please let Micheal make Kiki look like a fool tomorrow please please please Ron!

• Love 4

Why not? He was much closer to Sam than he get was with Robin. And add me to the list of people who don't think Sam has done anything wrong. It's not like she broke up Robin and Patrick. And maybe she doesn't ask details because she doesn't think Robin and Patrick's marriage (which was over before Samtrick got together) any of her business…because it isn't IMO. Now if Patrick wanted to go into details with her, fine, but she doesn't have any sort of duty or responsibility to inquire about it. Now that she didn't want to talk to Robin about what happened when Robin tried to revive Jason, that's kinda BS. But if Patrick told Sam anything about Robin feeling "broken", Sam may not have pushed to talk to Robin because Robin has/had the right to heal without any third degree.

Patrick and Robin's marriage is over because Robin chose to save Jason/she was threatened to save Jason (again, take your pick, Ron certainly does.) They didn't randomly just fall out of love. So I think Sam should 100% inquire about this.

And, I'm sorry, I can't just spec that Patrick has told Sam everything off-screen. Like, he's told her about "broken" Robin? Unless it's on-screen, he hasn't.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

Lol at the preview with Shawn accusing Jordan of being a cop, as though it's worse than the original thought of her selling drugs to kids.

So, Julian's mob has the Canadian stuff, right? It's the Canadian Maple Syrup Mafia VS the American Gummy Bear Mafia. Someone has to police the sweets of Port Charles, dammit!

• Love 4

whoo boy, did he. And people got more than one! If you think it's bad now . . . 

I have been FF him, but today with the Fair Samantha and the kicker of "Stone Cold" about Jason had me throwing up in my mouth a little.

Sorry Liz, but Jason was not a good person.

• Love 5