Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

And not even a very good one, at that.

I can't even deal with the very idea that Anna might be punished for finally trying to stop Faison.... while Dr O gets away with various crimes against innocents. The WSB should be fucking thanking Robert and Anna for ridding the world of a menace.

Oh, and Robin is still kidnapped offscreen with no end in sight. Fuck you, show!

All of it is so utterly ridiculous. Their KG obsession is what drives this mess.

And the Robin stuff gives me a freaking rash. Like fans such as myself are required to sit there and love that no character gives a flying fuck that she's gone. Emma is only allowed to have a .02 second fit every 6 months, if that, so Patrick can act like the Heroic Father Who Stayed.

#FreeRobin

• Love 6
And the Robin stuff gives me a freaking rash. Like fans such as myself are required to sit there and love that no character gives a flying fuck that she's gone

But she gets to Skype! From Paris! Sure she's being held captive right now but one could also just consider it a long vacation...that she can't end voluntarily but that's a small price to pay for a view of the French countryside.

• Love 4

I love everything Michael said to Kiki today but the thing that I loved the most was that Chad pronounced "supposedly" quite clearly and did not say "supposably".

Hee, I give CD a break because it's not easy to to learn pages and pages of dialogue and convey those scenes with emotion and rattle off dialogue.  It's easy to slip up.  Heck, people mispronounce "Library" all the time.  It's NOT "Liberry."  

Why would she apologize, Kiki is not sorry for lying to Michael. He is acting out, he'll see things her way, that she lied for his own good, when he calms down.

I can't tell if you're being serious or sarcastic.  I DO think that Kiki is not sorry for lying to Michael and that she feels everything she did was justified.  She said as much.  This is why Michael was right for breaking up with her because she can't help but lie.  She can break up with Morgan for lying to her because it was wrong and it was a betrayal, but when SHE lies and does something behind someone's back, it's perfectly fine.  It was all in their best interests.

I don't believe Kiki has strictly fulfilled her end of the bargain, as in actually doing any work, I think she mostly stood around in ill-fitting clothes yammering at Morgan while he tried to get stuff done. She might have held up a paint roller at some point, but I doubt it ever got anything other than dust on it while it was in her hands.

I agree.  I don't recall Kiki every doing anything at the brownstone except handing Morgan a wrench that one time.

BillyJake remembering the Quartermaines was my personal highlight of the day.  I was very much taken by surprise by how well Billy Miller played that scene.

I don't care in the slightest that Billy is not at all playing Jason Morgan.  The Jason Morgan persona was a disgusting fucking monster, either second to or tied with Sonny as the most vile character ever to appear in Port Charles, and must never ever return. 

I loved Jason Morgan, and it annoys that BM can't play the character he was hired to play.  People can spin it, but the truth is that he's playing Billy Abbott, not Jason Morgan.  I liked Jason because he was different from other soap characters.  Love him or hate him, he wasn't a cookie-cutout soap character.  nuJason is just another cookie-cutout, and no one can figure out what the hell version of Jason he is playing.  He's not actually playing Jason.  He's more a Billy Abbott/Dillon Q hybrid.  I can't ever see "this" nuJason as an intimidating hitman.  I think I'd laugh my ass off if he tried.  That horrific Titanic reenactment is seared into my brain for life.  

And no the child isn't Michael, but it is his little sister or niece and even beyond that it's an innocent infant at the end of the day, and imho it's a pretty shitty thing to do playing with the life of a poor newborn baby regardless of how "remorseful" one may or may not be, but Michael didn't even flinch.

I don't care how angry he is with Kiki or how good in bed Rosalie might be, Michael is practically acting like this baby isn't even his family anymore because of all the "you're dead to me"s he's been tossing around and to me that is...too immature for words frankly.

Actually Michael did talk about the baby being his sister or his niece, which was a bit of a surprise if he's trying to disown his family.  He also expressed concern for her and who she may end up with.  It's not like he didn't even talk about her, but I don't expect him to be at the hospital holding Ava or Morgan or Sonny's hand.  Lucas isn't there either.  Where's Molly?  

I did  like Michael being fairly contained with his encounter with Kiki. The Michael of yore would have been all shouty with her.

I loved that about the entire exchange, how utterly calm and detached Michael was with her.  I love this new Michael.

CD must have worked with SK during his time there and RoHo because I see their handiwork on this. There's quite a bit of Roger's control he had on PP OLTL and during parts of the 90s. (Since CD dates KA irl, I can see this).

I can see SK influencing CD, but I don't agree about RoHo.  In fact, Roho is very rarely serious about anything which takes me out of all his dramatic moments as Franco.  He always opts for the snark and the comedy.  I give more credit to SK and SBu, frankly.  Michael wasn't raging and screaming and throwing things or trying to find the joke in everything.  That is much less MB and RoHO and much more Sk and SBu, which makes sense since CD spent most of his time with SBu than any other character.  I'll also throw DZ into that mix.  Jmho.

Not to mention all the cheese and wine she's no doubt enjoying.

For free too and free always tastes good. Not as much as personal freedom but you must take whatever you can get, as I am sure Robin has learned by now.

Hopefully Helena bought her something special for her birthday that her family forgot about.

A new ankle monitor perhaps? With gems on it.

Can someone explain to me like I'm Kiki just how exactly the U.S. Dept. Justice has jurisdiction over the World Securities Bureau?

Well those agencies don't even exist so it's rather easy to see why Ron takes such a creative license. [/sarcasm to the millionth power].

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 4
Actually Michael did talk about the baby being his sister or his niece, which was a bit of a surprise if he's trying to disown his family.  He also expressed concern for her and who she may end up with.  It's not like he didn't even talk about her, but I don't expect him to be at the hospital holding Ava or Morgan or Sonny's hand.  Lucas isn't there either.  Where's Molly?

I said that I felt Michael is acting as if this child is hardly family. Commenting on wanting her to be taken in by "distance relatives" does little to help when the child is still in the clutches of a mad woman.

I said nothing about him supporting Morgan or Ava or anyone else but that he could be showing more concern over the baby he's related to and that is a total innocent in all of this. I believe that helping to track down a kidnapped baby could take a bit of precedence over screwing a new "friend", but I'll agree to disagree on the matter, obviously Michael is going to do whatever he wants to.

And Lucas hardly gets any screen time to deal with his own life and Molly is only useful to watch Danny. Michael is the one front and center for all of this, per usual.

I hate "Kiki" with the heat of 10,000 suns. Still, Michael's "Go away while I'm fucking this woman," actions and attitude was reprehensible. Who does that? It just reinforces to me that this show is about people with paper-thin personalities. What a douche.

Rosalie should have taken him to the shed for treating her as an object like that, even if it was just for a moment.

Totally loved Michael and I DO think it was douchie, but he was being douchie ON PURPOSE. Rosalie got that. She didn't get all bent but she also didn't just sit there and go along with it either. She got up and left. She totally got that he was hurt and acting out but she knew that from the word go so no reason to get bent about it, and Kiki deserved his douchieness b/c she freakin' broke-in to his apartment uninvited and then proceeded to stay. My favorite other than what he said to her was his nonchalantly getting dressed while she snorted and flared at him. It was truely a great scene.

That was actually my point, heh, that Rosalie is suddenly seeming to want to do the "right thing" by Michael despite her previous personality that didn't seem to give a rat's ass about lying to whomever for whatever reason as long as she got what she wanted. But now that they're "friends" suddenly things change...as if Ron hasn't done this a million times before.

It seems they feel her secret is better served not being revealed unless she's suddenly one of those Michael "knows" he can trust and confide in. I just don't think she's worth all this finagling, etc, not when this show is already stuffed to the gills with useless bodies.

I disagree. Yes Rosalie was pretty one dimensional when she first appeared as Nina's nurse, but this is actually the best way to introduce a new character. Unlike the new stars Ron has added, a lessor character who develops layers over time is truely the best way to add a new character. We are slowly getting to know Rosalie  that she was just Nina's sidekick in crime and now finding out that isn't her end all be all. She actually wants to be a better person, and just b/c she hasn't told Michael her secret she has told him she has something bad from her past so when it does come out he can't be too mad at her b/c he knows it is there.

Let's face it the future of the show is in the younger generation and most of the younger crowd is already related to eachother. I think she is needed to add someone new to the age group.

• Love 13

I don't think they can, I think this man is a fake agent.

That would not surprise me at all. I do think we'll find out Faison is alive and well, though in a different prison. Maybe the Turkish one where Duke had three hots and a cot.

I wish Rosalie had apologized with a "sorrynotsorry" tone to her voice. Maybe she could have channeled the BP president in the South Park episode with the major oil spill (also featured Cthulu).

• Love 2

I said that I felt Michael is acting as if this child is hardly family. Commenting on wanting her to be taken in by "distance relatives" does little to help when the child is still in the clutches of a mad woman.

I said nothing about him supporting Morgan or Ava or anyone else but that he could be showing more concern over the baby he's related to and that is a total innocent in all of this. I believe that helping to track down a kidnapped baby could take a bit of precedence over screwing a new "friend", but I'll agree to disagree on the matter, obviously Michael is going to do whatever he wants to.

Actually if you take what Michael is feeling at face value the baby ISN'T his family. If Sonny is the father not his family at all. If Morgan is the father then his neice of his disowned brother. Right now Michael has washed his hands of the whole lot and DOESN'T consider them family. I certainly see his apathy for this baby who will be placed in the middle of that circus in character. In his mind none of them are any better than Nina. And him trying to take control of the baby would just throw him more in the mix with these people he wants nothing to do with. So I didn't find anything wrong with his point of view.

• Love 7
I disagree. Yes Rosalie was pretty one dimensional when she first appeared as Nina's nurse, but this is actually the best way to introduce a new character. Unlike the new stars Ron has added, a lessor character who develops layers over time is truely the best way to add a new character

For me personally she's never impressed me. If Sabrina were gone and Felix and Milo, etc, I might not care so much. But to me she's added weight for no good reason. They haven't give me any reason whatsoever to care about her or want to know more about her, I have plenty of character I know enough about and want to see.

I'd rather see well established characters getting some attention, not another shape shifting nurse. Ron did this whole game already with Sabrina and now the same damn thing is happening with Rosalie.

Hell the same thing happened with Britt ffs as well, turning the bitchy mean girl into someone with a "heart and conscious" once she met the right guy though she's harboring a terrible secret that could threaten her happiness, it's almost script for script imho.

Actually if you take what Michael is feeling at face value the baby ISN'T his family

I won't keep rehashing my opinion about this so as I said before I'll agree to disagree about whatever he does or why he's doing it. This was all written out weeks ago anyway.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
Much, MUCH better than boxes of pain, constipated looks, and Jasam in some repugnant shoot-em-up "romance"

All I see it as is a way to give Jason a free pass from having to pay up for his past. Oh he can't remember, again, and oh look he's reconnecting with the three Qs that are left so maybe he'll be turning over a new leaf, etc, etc, etc.

For me nothing can whitewash the Jason who existed for nearly two decades that I couldn't stand. The one who did heinous, horrible, deplorable things, who was just as much a murderer as Sonny or Franco, and yet never paid, never suffered, never changed, and yet now in a blink of an eye he could be given a second chance at glory. It'd be nauseating if it didn't fit in with everything else going on with this show.

ETA:

And seeing them stick Billy in a black tee-shirt just brought back too many bad memories to mention.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2

I'd rather see well established characters getting some attention, not another shape shifting nurse. Ron did this whole game already with Sabrina and now the same damn thing is happening with Rosalie.

Hell the same thing happened with Britt ffs as well, turning the bitchy mean girl into someone with a "heart and conscious" once she met the right guy though she's harboring a terrible secret that could threaten her happiness, it's almost script for script imho.

Except I don't see that AT ALL. I loathe Britt and one reason is b/c she pretends to be a nice girl and isn't. She actively conspired with a CHILD to dupe his father and still hasn't come clean. To me that is LOW. She is not rootable at all.

As for Sabrina I haven't had much opinion about her as she isn't on much, but wasn't she always a goodie goodie?

Milo, Sabrina, and Felix are rarely on so I don't care if they do never return like Kevin did. I don't see Rosalie taking up much screen time so to me she is good as a secondary character who might become expendable in the future. Those types of characters are needed to add interest to stories of main characters.

I think the problem may be Ron can't let go of expendable secondary characters. There is nothing wrong with them leaving or fading away. The reason the cast is so large is characters Ron doesn't really need anymore he can't just write off like Milo and Sabrina.

Edited by Cattitude
  • Love 3

Michael just had his whole world blown to pieces, I'm not gonna begrudge him not joining the search. He's not in the right place emotionally to be helping anybody. This happened less than 24 hours ago so he's still in the anger stage of the 5 stages of grief. I doubt Anna would want him mucking about in the investigation either, and he's decidedly not gonna be holding vigil with all the people responsible for his current turmoil.

And I'm ok with Rosalie's regrets. She'd just had her ass handed to her by Det. Special Kitty at the precinct, I can buy that she realized the magnitude of her mistakes and was regretful of her part in the kidnapping. Unlike a certain other self-centered troll of a girlfriend, she was capable of taking responsibility and showing remorse. She wasn't making excuses, she said flat out she was trying to save her own skin, and she recognized what a mistake that was. She wasn't trying to garner sympathy from Michael or place blame elsewhere like that obtuse, insignificantly irrelevant insect named Kiki. I'm willing to see where this goes.

• Love 12

Considering he referred to her as his sister or niece refutes that statement.  I was actually surprised when he said that because he is pretty much disowning his family, but he never referred to the baby as NOT a part of his family.  He did the opposite.  As for his "distant relative" comment, I agree with him.  LOOK at her parents:  Two are murderers several times over who conceived her in a crypt on the day of the person's funeral.  If the baby is Morgan's, he has no job, no prospects, does what Sonny wants, and continues to give Ava the benefit of the doubt.  If he ends up bedding Kiki again, the circle of fuckery will be complete.  Michael's right, a distant relative needs to take that baby and run.  That is actually showing compassion on Michael's part.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 8

don't see Rosalie taking up much screen time so to me she is good as a secondary character who might become expendable in the future. Those types of characters are needed to add interest to stories of main characters.

Yeah, but it seems that the writers want to make her more.  I just want her to be the one-night stand, I don't want Michael to have an ongoing relationship with her.  It's just boring, same with Kiki and Abby. I only give a pass to Starr because she was already a well-established character.  I want Michael, if they're going to sell a romance with him, with an established character.  I dream of Maxie, but what about Elizabeth?  At least, with Abby, we saw this guy can work with older women.  I mean, the younger ones for Michael, in particular, are a waste of space.

Except I don't see that AT ALL. I loathe Britt and one reason is b/c she pretends to be a nice girl and isn't. She actively conspired with a CHILD to dupe his father and still hasn't come clean. To me that is LOW. She is not rootable at all.

And what is there to say Rosalie isn't pretending either? Who is to say she hasn't committed even worse sins than Britt?

Am I supposed to assume that her entire persona that she displayed with the Nina was merely an act and now the "real" Rosie is shining through?

Imo it's all the baiting and switching I'm over with. I don't care if they're good or bad or semi good or sort of bad, to me they're all just useless wastes of space and the sooner they're all gone the better.

And I brought up Sabrina because since the beginning she was supposedly this perfect, innocent little flower and then suddenly he has her turn into someone willing to kill an innocent baby to get revenge on its' mother. Yet again he hit us with this out of the blue personality change that fit whatever the hell angle Ron wants at the time. None of these characters really have a set in stone personality apparently.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 1

Seriously do you really wish either one of those two trainwreaks on Michael

Yes.  They're all trainwrecks in their own way, Michael too, but, at least, they have history and are interesting, imo.  I love Maxie and I've always liked Elizabeth and l love CD's Michael, especially after the AJ reveal.  Ron needs to make a move towards the interesting, the reason to tune in, love stories, sex w/the interestings, as opposed to newbie-shared rompfests and here's a reveal, there's a reveal at sweeps time. 

• Love 2
It's weird.  In some way I don't even see this character as Jason, and yet simultaneously hope to have some good come out of what really was a horrible character.

I can understand that, I just wrote Jason off so long ago I am of the mindset it's better to just let sleeping dogs lie.

This will be his third, maybe fourth, reface and to me enough is enough at this point, how many times can they bring him back but yet he never pays? He never truly faces any real consequences. And in Ron's hands I do not trust that he will suddenly find the "good" in Jason Morgan or Jason Q or Jake even. The whole memory wall scenes for instance just...I can't put into words how much they annoyed me for that reason among many, heh.

For me it only hammers that all home when I can see Sonny and Carly in jail cells but I know it'll pretty much be a cold day in hell if Jason ever shared the same space. He'll be welcomed home and embraced with open arms, even more so if he does "renounce" his Morgan ways.

• Love 1

And what is there to say Rosalie isn't pretending either? Who is to say she hasn't committed even worse sins than Britt?

Maybe she has, and that's her deep, dark sekrit. But since it didn't happen onscreen, I guess I don't really care what's in her past. I'm going to take her at face value that she is genuinely sorry about her lies so far.

Yet again he hit us with this out of the blue personality change that fit whatever the hell angle Ron wants at the time. None of these characters really have a set in stone personality apparently.

I think we were supposed to see Sabrina as going crazy with grief over the death of Gabriel, and she mistakenly aimed that grief and anger at Ava, because Carrrlos told her Ava was responsible for the car crash. I don't think wanting revenge is unreasonable for a soap character. It's practically soap law to take matters into one's own hands. The problem with it for me was that the writing wasn't very good, and TeCa didn't pull it off very well.

And the fact that the writing is bad is the main problem for me. There is a whiplash quality to a lot of the actions, and it's because Ron doesn't put the work in. All we see is the decision to tell the truth/kill a baby/etc. We don't see enough of how the characters get there. (It also doesn't help that he often gives these kinds of stories to actors who aren't strong enough to add the necessary layers.)

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4

If it brings Jason back to the Quartermaines, so be it. If they kiss his ass, so be it. I get that some people don't want any character named Jason getting recs from anyone, but that's not gonna happen. If Jason HAD to be brought back (and I still wish he weren't), then I'd much rather see the return to the Qs finally happen. Much, MUCH better than boxes of pain, constipated looks, and Jasam in some repugnant shoot-em-up "romance".

Even if Jason never recovered any of his Morgan version memories I have no doubt they'll re-visit Jasam.

I think he should get both sets of memories back and not become Sonny's hitman. And not move into the mansion, cause that seems weird. Or he should just finally have the balls to completely kick out Sonny and take over the whole organization, and then dismantle it.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
When I read the spoiler about a government agent coming after Anna, I thought, hmm, maybe a new love interest for her?  Now, after seeing him, mm, maybe not.

Ha! I went through the exact same thought process and realization!

I can't handle the thought of O. being chief of staff for years. :(

You really think this show is going to last for that many more years?

I could deal with it if it led to Anna going on the run with Robert, Dante and Nathan working to prove her innocence/get her off of the hook (but mostly Dante while Nathan just kinda nods his head), and possibly work with Robin to take down Helena. The GH in my head is a pretty place.

Ha, that it is! Too bad this current show would never invest in storyline with that many characters revolving around a non-psycho like Anna.  

Maybe she has, and that's her deep, dark sekrit. But since it didn't happen onscreen, I guess I don't really care what's in her past. I'm going to take her at face value that she is genuinely sorry about her lies so far.

I'll reply in the "Backstage" thread since most of my post involves so many of Ron's failings, heh.

I will say though that I do agree with you in that I personally don't really care about what's in her past, I was stating that in regards to comparing her against someone like Britt, but I just also don't care about her future, heh.

To me she's the Latina Kiki, she causes me to constantly ask myself why, exactly, is she still around beyond Ron just wanting to keep another one of his self-made creations handy.

Edited by CPP83
When I read the spoiler about a government agent coming after Anna, I thought, hmm, maybe a new love interest for her?  Now, after seeing him, mm, maybe not.

Ha! I went through the exact same thought process and realization!

Me three. Boooo. Nowhere near as hot as his imdb picture so far. 

You really think this show is going to last for that many more years?

I have no clue. Back in April 2011 everyone - and I mean not only the fans but the cast and crew thought for sure the show would be done in September 2012. So I wouldn't be surprised if this show managed another couple of years.

Yeah I also expect, when the time comes, he gets back the entirety of his memories. 

I think they'll certainly "revisit" Jasam, but I wonder if they'll actually re-unite.  I hope not, as someone who dislikes (at best) Sam and is completely exhausted with the ride-or-die Guza archetype couple of the last decade. 

I think if Jasam do re-unite they won't be the ride-or-die type anymore.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

Oh, I've said worse about her looks. I think this clip sums it up better than anything I can write though:

Wow, if you pause the clip to look at Starr's search on Sonny, the faux Wikipedia page claims that he has two sons - Dante and Michael - and one daughter.  And it's not like Kristina was on the show at that point.  Poor Morgan!

• Love 1

Actually, I believe at that time Morgan was away at some military academy and using 'Benson' as his last name, so it wasn't wide-spread public knowledge that he was Sonny's spawn.

Whatever Carly paid that military academy and whatever she paid Vandy, she should ask for her money back. Apparantly nejther institution taught Morgan bloody thing.

• Love 1

Can someone explain to me like I'm Kiki just how exactly the U.S. Dept. Justice has jurisdiction over the World Securities Bureau?

Did anyone not answer how could corruption flourish in the WSB with 'they put a Cassadine in charge'?

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1

Ron didn't create the WSB so therefore it/its power is expendable. At least its not Franco questioning WSB operations.

Wow, if you pause the clip to look at Starr's search on Sonny, the faux Wikipedia page claims that he has two sons - Dante and Michael - and one daughter. And it's not like Kristina was on the show at that point. Poor Morgan!

Well, Sonny can't name all his kids either in fairness. I've been on the barge for a while but the last time he specifically said "Michael, Morgan and Kristina" and Dante was in the midst of one of his/Lulu's crisis's no less.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1

I love lucy and bad lucy is my fav Lucy but I just don't buy this Duke attraction.I can't see them together at all lol.

Stupid question because I don't watch often but lately it seems like every time I do someone seems to be accusing Lucy of having a thing for Duke.  Is that what is supposed to be happening?   Because I started watching Lucy during the Labine era and there is nothing going on with Lucy that I've seen that isn't pre- PC era Lucy.

Lucy goes full-on 'best friends' and loyal with people who barely give her the time of day and will make them reciprocate through sheer force of will.  Lucy would call Felicia her best friend while Felicia would roll her eyes and talk shit about her with Bobbie.  After years of persistence, a serial killer, and Kevin/Mac being pals Felicia caved in.

This thing with Lucy and Duke feels a lot like Lucy and Luke's relationship back after she saved his life.  Kevin didn't like it.  Laura didn't like it.  But there was nothing going on.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 3

Stupid question because I don't watch often but lately it seems like every time I do someone seems to be accusing Lucy of having a thing for Duke.  Is that what is supposed to be happening?

As much as I'd rather this was a case of overzealous Lucy just defending a friend, Ron is not subtle and everything we're seeing - Anna's past annoyance with her interference, people calling Lucy out on having a crush, and now her bulldozing her way into this situation and acting offended with Duke's actual girlfriend - points to her indeed harboring feelings for him.

One would think, if she still had any feelings for Scotty, she would be reaching out to him in this moment.  And she seems to have forgotten Kevin ever existed.  So I guess it's on to the Scotsman for Ms. Coe.

I just don't buy it at all.

• Love 4

Stupid question because I don't watch often but lately it seems like every time I do someone seems to be accusing Lucy of having a thing for Duke.  Is that what is supposed to be happening?   Because I started watching Lucy during the Labine era and there is nothing going on with Lucy that I've seen that isn't pre- PC era Lucy.

Lucy goes full-on 'best friends' and loyal with people who barely give her the time of day and will make them reciprocate through sheer force of will.  Lucy would call Felicia her best friend while Felicia would roll her eyes and talk shit about her with Bobbie.  After years of persistence, a serial killer, and Kevin/Mac being pals Felicia caved in.

This thing with Lucy and Duke feels a lot like Lucy and Luke's relationship back after she saved his life.  Kevin didn't like it.  Laura didn't like it.  But there was nothing going on.

I wouldn't have a problem with Duke and Lucys friendship if it was actually built up.THey've had like three scenes together and now shes falling over him.

• Love 4

I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record, but it's the FUCKING JUDGE who issues warrants, be they arrest or search, not the DA, police captain, police chief or commisuoner.

I was only stating something that Anna the Commissioner said the other day when she asked Scotty to issue a warrant for Franco (at least that's what I thought she said - I ff a lot) - because this is soap law not real life. So sarcasm? But I suppose not every one gets it.

I don't much care who writes the warrant on this show, my larger point was the new government agent guy might be RC's brilliant way of getting Sonny and Carly out of prison time (yeah that's sarcasm too). However, the reasoning would be stupid since Anna isn't the one issuing the warrants and so forth. She's only arresting the people she's told to arrest.

I wouldn't have a problem with Duke and Lucys friendship if it was actually built up.THey've had like three scenes together and now shes falling over him.

Right? And her shrieking and yelling at Anna. Shut up Lucy! I simply cannot stand her. Though to be fair, nothing on this show is built up so in that regard this insta-friendship makes GH and RC sense.

Edited by hypnotoad
  • Love 1
Lisa Lo Cicero is pregnant. I wonder if they will even bother writing an excuse for a maternity leave for her - it's not like she's on that often to warrant it.

Oh dear lord.

Well at least that should mean Sonny won't have to take a DNA test. There's Ned...oy. Maybe she has a drunken one night with Julian...double oy. They better not write this in dammit.

And if there is even a hint of someone impregnating her with an embryo I'm done. Done and done.

• Love 1

I don't understand why the WSB agent thinks Britt can help him prove Anna and Robert killed Faison. How in the hell is she supposed to help? She's a doctor, not a detective.

Does he think Britt will just cozy up to Anna and Anna will spill all her secrets over mani-pedis and mimosas?  

I do hope this agent is trying to get some inside info on O and Faison by playing Britt like this. 

Lisa Lo Cicero is pregnant. I wonder if they will even bother writing an excuse for a maternity leave for her - it's not like she's on that often to warrant it.

On the one hand, I say good for her. Not sure if she was it a surrogate or not, but it still gives me the tiniest shred of hope that a child might still be in the cards for me, somehow. And it might shut up those idiots who say Ava was too old to conceive.

On the other though, I shudder to think what Ron will do with this.

• Love 2

I am genuinely happy for Lisa LoCicero as I'm sure this was awesome news for her and her husband, and I hope she has a happy, healthy pregnancy and child.

And with that thought out of the way: NO MORE BABIES ON GH, DAMN IT!

TIIC had better hide Olivia behind huge couches and purses or behind hotel reception desks. The end.

• Love 14

I shudder at the thought of another "who's the baby daddy?" storyline with Sonny and Ned. Please no! Congrats to the actress.

I don't know why I find Jason so smug- maybe he's way too smiley to be Jason. The actor is good but Liz brings him down IMO. The reveal will probably be dragged out until Feb sweeps after him and Liz have fallen in love and screwed in a room next to her kids room. Barf.

• Love 2