Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Threw up in my beak when Drew heard that Sam was joining up with Curtis in a detective agency and bleated an outrageous compliment that Sam is the best PI in the world. Gag me! To staunch their baby rabies, Sam and Lulu and Nina all got careers in which they were immediately successful, despite lack of training and experience.

I'm still snickering at the way Jason kept his eyes rigidly on Sam's face while he was talking to Sam as she was ransacking the Crimson offices in her braless ballgown.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Previews...Dr. O getting ready to carve LWB/FS up like a pumpkin.  My girl!

Can't feel any enthusiasm for her revenge after she was set to murder Robin in cold blood; the only reason Robin is alive is because Robert got stuck with the needle instead during his rescue attempt. Peter/Heinrich's efforts in luring Faison only succeeded because Faison was a free man as a direct result of Dr. O's help/enabling all of these years. Her son's blood is on her own hands. Dr. O should be in Peter's position, fearing for her life as Robin threatens revenge for herself, her parents, and now Maxie losing her husband. But Robin has better things to do with her life than declare revenge on that miserable bitch.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Can't feel any enthusiasm for her revenge after she was set to murder Robin in cold blood; the only reason Robin is alive is because Robert got stuck with the needle instead during his rescue attempt. Peter/Heinrich's efforts in luring Faison only succeeded because Faison was a free man as a direct result of Dr. O's help/enabling all of these years. Her son's blood is on her own hands. Dr. O should be in Peter's position, fearing for her life as Robin threatens revenge for herself, her parents, and now Maxie losing her husband. But Robin has better things to do with her life than declare revenge on that miserable bitch.

This should be posted on every page. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

What a classic soap opera story. The longing, the stolen kisses, the fighting, the heartbreak, the confusion, the torn between two men. On par with Sonny/Brenda/Jax!

Wait.

lmao...

• Love 1

I think Luke would be a much better info source about Mikkos than the "terrifying " crybaby. Luke, Robert, and Laura had hands on Cassidine experience. And I'm sure Robert has access to spy agency files..

From their facial expressions during their re-unification hug, I'm not believing Lulu and Dante are quite feeling each other. Effort made but looks shaky. I'm not sad about it. DZ's Dante deserves better than self justifying, stupidly impulsive, know it all Lulu. I liked when Dante said Lulu had been an investigative journalist for 6 months. I was thinking 20 minutes but yeah very recent . No professional training, mentored by son of psychopath. Doesn't work on a resume.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Linny said:

I'm a little amazed at how well-written Dante and Lulu's scenes were. He precisely articulated all the problems he has with the questionable things she's done in advancement of her career, she listened, and they smoothed things over like actual mature married people should. Good stuff.

I thought Lulu was awfully defensive, and it's not as if Dante was attacking her. Everything he said about her journalism "career" was spot on. Does she even know what an AP style book is? I have no doubt the instant Dante says he can't share something about work will reignite her dumb outrage: "We said we'd talk to each other!" 

Add me to the list of people exhausted by the Stella-Jordan hostilities.

When Jason was telling Diane and Sonny about how Nelle gaslighted Carly, I was thinking it was actually pretty soapy, especially given how all of that ironically gave Carly a motive to push Nelle down the stairs. Yet the writing for it has been so poor.

I had to laugh when Sam "threatened" to make her Valentin's worst enemy if he hurts Alexis. We all know she'll outsource it to Jason. 

• Love 11
(edited)
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I thought Lulu was awfully defensive, and it's not as if Dante was attacking her. Everything he said about her journalism "career" was spot on. Does she even know what an AP style book is? I have no doubt the instant Dante says he can't share something about work will reignite her dumb outrage: "We said we'd talk to each other!" 

Lulu, Girl Reporter, so needed a dressing down, but I don't think she really gets it. She literally walked into Crimson one day, said "I want to do journalism!" and got a job so LWB/FS could use her as his pawn, and now she thinks she's Christiane Amanpour.  She's far too defensive of her lacking skills and "journalistic integrity."

When Jason was telling Diane and Sonny about how Nelle gaslighted Carly, I was thinking it was actually pretty soapy, especially given how all of that ironically gave Carly a motive to push Nelle down the stairs. Yet the writing for it has been so poor.

This all ends with Jason being right and Carly hailing their friendship as the bestest friendship to have ever friended.  Because that's new.

I had to laugh when Sam "threatened" to make her Valentin's worst enemy if he hurts Alexis. We all know she'll outsource it to Jason. 

That's always her implied go-to.  For someone who makes awful, awful choices on a daily basis, she's got a lot to say about her mother's.  

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It's not like I disagree on any of the points, Dr. O's thirst for revenge is quite hypocritical.  But...I hate LWB/FS lol.  And this is a much better use of Liesl/Kathleen Gati than as Franco's fawning friend or GH's stern chief of staff or whatever.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That's always her implied go-to.  For someone who makes awful, awful choices on a daily basis, she's got a lot to say about her mother's.  

I  hate how they write all three girls always acting so morally superior to Alexis. Yes, she's made some bad decisions, because she's on a soap opera. But that doesn't give her daughters the right to endlessly judge and put her down rather than support her trying to cope. Especially in the cases of Sam and Kristina who have made their own terrible decisions.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And this is a much better use of Liesl/Kathleen Gati than as Franco's fawning friend or GH's stern chief of staff or whatever.

Dr. O is supposed to be a villain, so at least this lets her do that a little bit. Of course she won't succeed, but it's something.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I felt for Dante in that conversation because he was trying to problem solve and she was trying to deflect and defend.  As well, I can't put much faith in her coming around (AGAIN!) to agree that he made some good points because we've been down this road too many times before with Lulu owning the damage caused by her impulsive, unthinking actions.  This ownership is good only until the next scheme Lulu wants to pursue in her own way. 

Basically, she suggested a compromise which isn't likely to work - and, from the look on Dante's face at the end of those scenes, I think he is aware of this. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I  hate how they write all three girls always acting so morally superior to Alexis. Yes, she's made some bad decisions, because she's on a soap opera. But that doesn't give her daughters the right to endlessly judge and put her down rather than support her trying to cope. Especially in the cases of Sam and Kristina who have made their own terrible decisions.

Kristina is gone for good, right?  I absolutely could not stand her last storyline with the creepy professor.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Aurora2 said:

Basically, she suggested a compromise which isn't likely to work - and, from the look on Dante's face at the end of those scenes, I think he is aware of this. 

Exactly. As he pointed out, he as a cop has legitimate reasons to not talk about his work. As does she, of course, but I get the feeling Dante is going to be the one who gets yelled at for not sharing. Lulu's excuses will always be "reasonable."

Ugh. It's bad enough Lulu is Instant Girl Reporter. I hate that it's causing this sort of conflict in her marriage. As stupidly wrong as she's been so far, I don't want Dante to become the guy who constantly points out what his wife is doing wrong. DZ is a skilled enough actor that he can mitigate that part of the writing, but it's still there.

I can't articulate properly, but this story feels like a veiled attack on working mothers.

• Love 4

Dante had a very good point; hell all his points were good, but what I really liked and what was also very fucking true was that Lulu didn't, did NOT vet her sources. Just accepted what Heinrich told her as truth and gospel. As a journalism student, the one point that was hammered in our heads was to VERIFY and get more than one source to VERIFY. This little BRATZ doll didn't do shit. She's an insult to all reporters. Someone needs to sit her ass down and make her watch All the President's Men.

And how long has Alexis had that house of hers? I thought having a fireplace where you actually light a match, was very bad for the environment, and that almost every home that has one, has a gas? fireplace? You know, the ones you use a remote to turn on and it looks and feels like real fire?

• Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Exactly. As he pointed out, he as a cop has legitimate reasons to not talk about his work. As does she, of course, but I get the feeling Dante is going to be the one who gets yelled at for not sharing. Lulu's excuses will always be "reasonable."

Ugh. It's bad enough Lulu is Instant Girl Reporter. I hate that it's causing this sort of conflict in her marriage. As stupidly wrong as she's been so far, I don't want Dante to become the guy who constantly points out what his wife is doing wrong. DZ is a skilled enough actor that he can mitigate that part of the writing, but it's still there.

I can't articulate properly, but this story feels like a veiled attack on working mothers.

And this concerns me because it's not what is happening at all from Dante's POV.  In fact, he has a positive history of being supportive of Lulu's career and career attempts over the years ... from her long hours at Crimson ... to her choice to leave Crimson ... to her attempts to find her passion from dog walking to instructing yoga to being a PCPD clerk .. to her decision to buy and redevelop the Haunted Star ... to her enthusiasm about embarking on a career in journalism.  In fact, we have seen him expressing pride in her initial writing accomplishments.

However, Lulu's unfortuante, diversionary dialogue can detract from all this support Dante has given his girlfriend then wife.  And that shouldn't be. 

Edited by Aurora2
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And how long has Alexis had that house of hers? I thought having a fireplace where you actually light a match, was very bad for the environment, and that almost every home that has one, has a gas? fireplace? You know, the ones you use a remote to turn on and it looks and feels like real fire?

I don't know how bad it would be for the environment but I think it would depend on what you burn in it. Maybe now they don't build new houses with fireplaces, but I'm pretty sure wood burning fireplaces by far outnumber gas fireplaces, at least in the northeast/mid atlantic.

27 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think that's what they're going for. I think they're just trying to give Lante conflict. I think after the cheating storyline they've been afraid to make Dante more proactive so Lulu gets the brunt of the wacky scheming and Dante reacts.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:
33 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think that's what they're going for. I think they're just trying to give Lante conflict. I think after the cheating storyline they've been afraid to make Dante more proactive so Lulu gets the brunt of the wacky scheming and Dante reacts.

I don't think it's entirely intentional, and I agree they're doing to for conflict. And as I wrote, I think DZ is doing a good job not to fall into that aspect of the story. But I still feel it's there.

Lulu and Maxie get infantilized on the show a lot (as do most of the women), and this story for Lulu is no exception, alas. Maybe that's what I'm picking up on more than a veiled attack on working mothers. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't think it's entirely intentional, and I agree they're doing to for conflict. And as I wrote, I think DZ is doing a good job not to fall into that aspect of the story. But I still feel it's there.

I agree, I just don't think they're doing it on purpose.

• Love 2

So Anna thought about Peter/Heinrich every day of her life. If that isn't a complete bullshit retcon lie that doesn't follow anything we've seen onscreen or know of Anna Devane I don't know what is.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

So Anna thought about Peter/Heinrich every day of her life. If that isn't a complete bullshit retcon lie that doesn't follow anything we've seen onscreen or know of Anna Devane I don't know what is.

We're not with these characters 24/7, so there's no way of knowing what they've been thinking about when they're not on-screen. It's a pretty easy thing to have Anna say and not have any actual evidence to dispute.

1 minute ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

We're not with these characters 24/7, so there's no way of knowing what they've been thinking about when they're not on-screen. It's a pretty easy thing to have Anna say and not have any actual evidence to dispute.

No, but there's evidence she's a really good liar and manipulator, but that's not shocking.

Finn's dad is Clyde Weston, further proof the PC Wormhole makes a direct connection to Salem. I really need a more concrete explanation for why Finn is so cold to his family, because right now it seems like the problem lies with Finn, not them.

Anna seems desperate to believe that her reveal changes nothing about her bond with her loved ones, and I'm glad Robin told her point-blank that it DOES. Anna hid a profound secret, one that colored her perception of the world and created a ripple effect up to the present day, all while her family was oblivious. That's too significant for Robin to just accept without due time to process.

Michael's pivot on Nelle felt abrupt but inevitable, as Carly/Sonny trumps everything for him, and of course he called Spinelli for help so we know he means business. Spinelli is truly the GH equivalent of an Alexa, just sitting idle until he's summoned and given a purpose for existence.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Linny said:

Spinelli is truly the GH equivalent of an Alexa, just sitting idle until he's summoned and given a purpose for existence.

Except Alexa has more personality and is less annoying.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Linny said:

I really need a more concrete explanation for why Finn is so cold to his family,

The story was that Dad took up with another woman immediately after Finn's mother's death, including having another son, and basically leaving Finn and his grief in the dust.  I can see how that's festerd over the years to the point where Finn won't let it go.  

Alexis needs to buy herself an office, She's had more law business the past two days than the entire last two years (Sam's divorce, Valentin's trust, Nina asking about being held accountable and now Kiki and her sexual lawsuit)  Me likey.

Finola and Kim = that's how it's done.

Line of the day:  Alexis to Nina:  Is there something you should be telling me.......or the police?   Nancy's line reading on that last part was hilarious.  

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Linny said:

Finn's dad is Clyde Weston, further proof the PC Wormhole makes a direct connection to Salem. I really need a more concrete explanation for why Finn is so cold to his family, because right now it seems like the problem lies with Finn, not them.

I'm going with Finn had an affair with step-mom and Chase is really his son, and he's pushing Chase away because he's afraid to get close to him, and he doesn't want to be tempted into revealing it and hurting his dad and Chase, who seem to have a normal relationship.

imo, that's the only thing that would make Finn's coldness kind of understandable.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I'm going with Finn had an affair with step-mom and Chase is really his son, and he's pushing Chase away because he's afraid to get close to him, and he doesn't want to be tempted into revealing it and hurting his dad and Chase, who seem to have a normal relationship.

imo, that's the only thing that would make Finn's coldness kind of understandable.

I think you may be right, and if so, it could be really soapy.

If Chase really is Finn's son, wouldn't he want to get to know him rather than push him away?

And Chase looks like he's around thirty, that's an awfully long time for Finn to be carrying around that kind of grudge for whatever reason, not to mention hypocritical considering he's moved on at least twice himself.  Your mother died and your father found a life afterwards, get over it.

I look fondly back on the time when Anna was a smart person.  The way she told Robin about Peter was terrible. She should have led with "When I was young, long before I met your father, I made some mistakes, especially as really bad one" and go from there.  Not "Peter August (the bad man) is my son."

I'm really enjoying Kiki coming out about the sexual harassment to all these professional women who believe and support her.

• Love 5

I would really love to see the women rally around Kiki.

Liz having her back at the hospital. Alexis is her lawyer. Maybe super PI Sam can start looking for people who have had their own experiences with Dr. McCreepy. There's got to be a reason Sam is back as a PI now.

I'm assuming the whole reason Kiki and Griffin slept together is so that she can be discredited at court because I'm sure those two will talk about it somewhere public, in the hospital, within earshot of Bensch. Because silly woman sleeping with her superior who is also her mother's boyfriend. Ava finds out in open court, drama ensues. 

I am so over this Carly/Nelle thing. Like how many times does anyone have to tell Carly that she cannot let Nelle get to her. In one ear, out the other. Now I really know she has air between her ears. So we are going to be treated to another round of Carly screaming at Nelle tomorrow.

Finn's problem with his father is so . . . I don't know. It has been what? More than 30 years? Finn is like those two people who wrote a really nasty obituary for their mother when she passed, and how they will not miss her at all. If he wants to take it out on his dad, that's fine. But Chase has done nothing wrong other than exist, basically.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

???????????????

36 minutes ago, Perkie said:

The story was that Dad took up with another woman immediately after Finn's mother's death, including having another son, and basically leaving Finn and his grief in the dust.  I can see how that's festerd over the years to the point where Finn won't let it go.  

So basically they gave Finn Patrick’s backstory and why he was estrang d from Noah and why he and Matt didn’t like each other when Matt came to the show. ?????

13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I look fondly back on the time when Anna was a smart person.  The way she told Robin about Peter was terrible. She should have led with "When I was young, long before I met your father, I made some mistakes, especially as really bad one" and go from there.  Not "Peter August (the bad man) is my son."

It breaks my heart and makes me stabby-full-rage-blackout at what this show has done to Anna.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So basically they gave Finn Patrick’s backstory and why he was estrang d from Noah and why he and Matt didn’t like each other when Matt came to the show.

No, Noah was cheating on his dying wife before she died.  It's totally different.  Like night and later that night!! (that's a Friends reference!!)

Edited by Perkie
  • Love 7
(edited)
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Chase really is Finn's son, wouldn't he want to get to know him rather than push him away?

Yeah, but if he got to know him he could be tempted to tell him he's his father, and since Chase and the dad seem fine with each other, he could want not to take that from Chase.

32 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I dunno, Dr. Michael Easton having a secret son in the midst of helping Anna deal with her secret son?

Anna will be off screen soon for Finola's summer break though so they'll need to fill in the secret son gap. No breaks allowed!!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, LillyB said:

If the cabin where Dr. O is holding Peter, how in the hell did the Nina find it?

Nina knew about the cabin before.  When O showed up the last episode, she said something like, "oh you got my text to come to the cabin....."

Yeah, "Come to the cabin, I have something for you" was the text I believe.  

So, Noah Drake was cheating on his wife with Matt's mom and kept him a secret until he showed up on the show.  Not the same situation as Finn's.

I think, If Chase isn't Finn's secret child, maybe the dad was with Chase's mom before Finn's mom died?  Or she was Finn's mom's nurse or something? It's got to be more complicated than "my dad got remarried and had a new family right after my mom died".  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Anna will be off screen soon for Finola's summer break t

Thank goodness! I will be spared having to watch/fastforward weepy, wussy, WEAK Anna for the summer, at least. Or Pod!Anna.

1 hour ago, Perkie said:

No, Noah was cheating on his dying wife before she died.  It's totally different.  Like night and later that night!!

Darling Perkie , I can't tell whether you're being facetious or not. If it's the latter, there are enough similarities that I will call BULLSHIT and proof the writers are creatively bankrupt and lazy. AND that they think long time viewers who still continue to watch, are STOOPID.

I think Finn's resentment of his father is ridiculous, but I must admit, it does resemble what happened with my family. My mother's aunt-by-marriage died in a car accident when my mum was about 15. Within the year, my mum's uncle remarried - his secretary.  My mother, her own mother (the uncle's sister), the kids from the first marriage, the uncle's other siblings, never got over it. They resented the heck out of the secretary - and the two kids she had by the uncle - until the uncle died. When the second wife approached them and told them she thought he had Alzheimer's, they completely dismissed her and implied she was making it all up for reasons that never made sense to me. Resentment over a second marriage after a death can, for some reason, last a stupidly long time.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Perkie said:

How old was Finn when this happened? If he was any sort of adult—say, 25 or older—his behavior is a bit much. (I haven’t seen today’s episode yet.)

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Darling Perkie , I can't tell whether you're being facetious or not. If it's the latter, there are enough similarities that I will call BULLSHIT and proof the writers are creatively bankrupt and lazy. AND that they think long time viewers who still continue to watch, are STOOPID.

I was being funny.  "like night and later that night" is a Friends reference.  Rachel was dating a guy that looked and acted exactly like Ross (also played by David Schwimmer).  Rachel kept insisting that Ross and Russ were nothing alike, hence Chandler's line of "yeah, they're different, like night and later that night".  I always thought that was a hilarious line to describe something that is exactly the same but that writers want you to believe is different.  

So yes, Noah/Patrick/Matt is pretty similar if not exactly the same as Finn/Chase/dad.  

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

How old was Finn when this happened? If he was any sort of adult—say, 25 or older—his behavior is a bit much.

Agreed.  I don't how old the Chase actor is, but he looks like he's around 30, so this would have happened 30 years ago.  ME is 50, so if Finn is supposed to be the same age, he would have been 20 when it happened.  Angry at the time but to hang onto the anger over the years, through his marriage and subsequent death of his wife, seems a bit much.  

For the record, I for one am hoping Chase remains Finns' brother and doesn't become his son.  I think they work better as brothers.  but that's just me.  

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Perkie said:

hence Chandler's line of "yeah, they're different, like night and later that night". 

I hate to be all anal and Monica about this, but that was Monica's line.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

AND that they think long time viewers who still continue to watch, are STOOPID.

Or that - if they even remember the storyline themselves - assume a lot of the GH audience forgot about that storyline. I was watching at the time, and it wasn't until it was brought up here that I even remembered about Patrick/Matt/Noah's backstory. I don't really think it was that big of a storyline at the time.

I guess I could see the show going with Finn being Chase's dad but this show isn't subtle and I would have thought Finn's reaction would have been much bigger to finding out Anna had a secret son if he had one of his own. But I do hope there is something more to this. I can get Finn being mad at his father being remarried so quickly, but the way Finn reacted when he heard his dad's voice you would have thought his dad was this horrific monster and not some seemingly nice guy who just got remarried too quickly. And his reaction to Chase also seems disproportionate and cruel if that's all that happened.

8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

It's not like I disagree on any of the points, Dr. O's thirst for revenge is quite hypocritical.  But...I hate LWB/FS lol.  And this is a much better use of Liesl/Kathleen Gati than as Franco's fawning friend or GH's stern chief of staff or whatever.

I can understand hating him, but ... Dr. O wanting to kill him when she has spent the majority of her on-screen time basking in her and Faison's so-called brilliance or with Britt in the Ben/Rocco storyline - NOT as devoted mother to Nathan (whom she did not raise) - feels hollow IMO.  I would buy it coming from Nina, who has shared memories of "Jay" growing up and has been very consistent in her love for him. I would buy Dante snapping after everything that has happened, esp. since he worked with Nathan every day and clearly mourns him. I would buy Mac snapping after losing Georgie and now Nathan, especially knowing that Maxie got attached to LWB/FS in the wake of Nathan's death. Mac  respected Nathan as a police officer and they were friendly, he was there when Nathan and Maxie got together, saw his daughter find happiness and they were all overjoyed for the birth of this baby. Because of Dr. O and LWB/FS's actions,  the joy is mixed with sorrow. The real drama would be Mac coming thisclose to killing Dr. O and LWB/FS in cold blood, and then changing his mind at the last second. Dr. O wanting revenge is hypocritical, boring and predictable to me - like a day when Carly is telling someone off because she's not getting her way. A better use of Kathleen Gati would be scheming to use /kidnap Nelle and her baby in some way (either before or after birth), since that's Monica's great grandchild. I could see her forcing Monica to do whatever she wants at the hospital, otherwise she'll never see that baby. She's certainly not scared of Sonny Corinthos. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I was being funny.  "like night and later that night" is a Friends reference.  Rachel was dating a guy that looked and acted exactly like Ross (also played by David Schwimmer).  Rachel kept insisting that Ross and Russ were nothing alike, hence Chandler's line of "yeah, they're different, like night and later that night".  I always thought that was a hilarious line to describe something that is exactly the same but that writers want you to believe is different.  

So yes, Noah/Patrick/Matt is pretty similar if not exactly the same as Finn/Chase/dad.  

Ahhh, got it. I'm blaming my dilated eyes for not seeing/reading the last part of the sentence correctly!

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

How old was Finn when this happened? If he was any sort of adult—say, 25 or older—his behavior is a bit much. (I haven’t seen today’s episode yet.)

They implied it was a little before Finn left for college.

I hate to bring this up since I don't want Chase to be Finns son, but what if Finn and the woman were dating but dad swooped in and took her from him, right after the mother died, with No one knowing who Chases daddy is.   

Though even as I type that neither ME or the guy playing his father were behaving today like that could be the story.  Eh I'm putting more thought into it then the writers at this point.  

• Love 3

I don't really like Ana/Finn. It's like "When Teary Met Mopey." He had more spunk/humor with Alexis. Hopefully they will not just mope together. 

Is Mikey gonna out-Jason Jason and save Carly. At least that would be different. God knows Sonny can only be bothered to advise Carly to do whatever Diane says. Dude really does not like to do any heavy lifting.  

• Love 3

I wish the writers would decide what they're doing with Dr. Bensch's character.  He's smug, condescending and mean, then does a 180 the next day.  He seemed bewildered by Kiki's accusations, yet he deliberately sought out Ava to manipulate her into thinking that Kiki could be having a stress-related meltdown.   The writers need to decide if he's a calculating manipulator, or someone with a mental disorder that makes him unaware of what he's doing.

• Love 3