Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Darklazr said:

This should have happened when JaSam broke up in 2007, but KeMo and Frons wanted version 2.0 in 2008 and SBu was stuck in that pairing.  It is 2017 and SBu is back after being off the show for five years and KeMo clearly wants to move away (finally!..sheesh) from JaSam/SBu and I am happy that she maybe getting her wish.  However, the second BM finds a primetime gig, I am sure KeMo will be back to pimping OGJaSam/SBu.  Blech.

Chances of Billy getting a primetime gig at this point are slim.  He may very well exit the show, but primetime?  Eh.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Darklazr said:

This should have happened when JaSam broke up in 2007, but KeMo and Frons wanted version 2.0 in 2008 and SBu was stuck in that pairing.  It is 2017 and SBu is back after being off the show for five years and KeMo clearly wants to move away (finally!..sheesh) from JaSam/SBu and I am happy that she maybe getting her wish.  However, the second BM finds a primetime gig, I am sure KeMo will be back to pimping OGJaSam/SBu.  Blech.

And I've seen other fans say Liason was a total flop and SB demanded KM/Sam back. Probably Guza just got tired of Liason and put Sam back with Jason so Jason could run around and shoot at stuff.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 11
On 11/22/2017 at 9:32 PM, yowsah1 said:

I love how Monica got the line that encapsulated what this show SHOULD be all about:  "Families don't cut and run".

Instead the sentence that encapsulates what this show is all about is :"Everyone must worship Sonny on pain of death".

"Sonny Corinthos is no good."

-- Jason Quartermaine, 1994 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Why is everyone calling Olivia Jerome, Liv? It’s.driving.me.nuts.

Because otherwise we'd get scared and confused that it might be Olivia Falconeri they're talking about! Nevermind that this show has 12 Michaels and had 2 Johns at one point. We'll get two Olivias that don't interact mixed up!

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, statsgirl said:

She's probably questioning her feelings for both the Jasons.  With everything so mixed up no wonder she doesn't want to deal with the situation. Even less does she want to have to make the decision for SBJason.

But while BJason may have initially felt what he did for her because of the Jason memories, he's still with her after three years, had a child with her and decided to leave the bidness for her and the children.  At this point, what he feels for her is because of what he himself feels for her.

But how can he know that? A lot of who we are is based on our memories. If he's not Jason, would he feel the same way about Sam after regaining his memories of his life?  I think he'd feel something because he does love her now - but what if he also loved somebody else just as much as she loved Jason? 

Edited by Oracle42
On 11/23/2017 at 3:39 PM, Perkie said:

Which is ironic, since I'm pretty sure Kelly and Billy are dating in real life.  

That does add a level of drama to the show w/r/t to a prodigal actor coming back to the show (promising to stay this time for a long time) and causing Sam's real life boyfriend to lose his job. 

1 hour ago, sunnyface said:

That does add a level of drama to the show w/r/t to a prodigal actor coming back to the show (promising to stay this time for a long time) and causing Sam's real life boyfriend to lose his job. 

If they are dating, I'm sure it has to be a bit uncomfortable for Kelly.  I mean how could it not be?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Oracle42 said:

But how can he know that? A lot of who we are is based on our memories. If he's not Jason, would he feel the same way about Sam after regaining his memories of his life?  I think he'd feel something because he does love her now - but what if he also loved somebody else just as much as she loved Jason? 

People fall in love and break up in less than three years.  Even if his initial feelings were from the memories, if he didn't really love her he would have broken up with her by now.

If he regains his memories and realizes he loved someone else, he'd be in love with two people.  It's possible to love two people at the same time.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Thinbalina said:

When did Kemo request JaSam 2.0? I recall her pushing LuSam hard and was happy about it. They were even doing meetings. I remember GV in an interview where GV stated he knew once his character wasn't with Sam any longer he would be back burned.  Even when Kemo wasn't with OGJaSam she was still receiving storyline.

During KeMo's contract issues when she re-signed in 2008, which is why LuSam and Liason were both yanked.  KeMo wanted her old pairing with SBu and Frons wanted JaSam 2.0. 

8 hours ago, ulkis said:

And I've seen other fans say Liason was a total flop and SB demanded KM/Sam back. Probably Guza just got tired of Liason and put Sam back with Jason so Jason could run around and shoot at stuff.

And SBu paired up wit KeMo when her pairing with Jax and Sonny fell apart.  

9 hours ago, Hater said:

Chances of Billy getting a primetime gig at this point are slim.  He may very well exit the show, but primetime?  Eh.

Like I said, when BM leaves the show, KeMo will be pushing for another round OGJaSm/SBu.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LillyB said:

I may be  sitting at a table for one but I don't think that the story of the two Jasons can hold a candle to the tale of two Todds.

TSJ played Todd#2 for at least five years with several huge story arcs, while JasonAndrew/BM has had very little story arcs that held my attention.

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

58 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

And SBu paired up wit KeMo when her pairing with Jax and Sonny fell apart.  

I don't understand what that has to do with the first quote (what I said). 

On 11/23/2017 at 9:07 PM, jsbt said:

I think she's definitely doing that. But I just don't see her as being nasty to Burton. I think she's been very decent, especially the other day. She clearly on some level knows it's him and wants him, but is torn and confused. That was the subtext of her dialogue and the scenes, which were decently written, especially her monologue. I never liked OG Jasam but I think Kelly gave those scenes full emotional commitment. You can tell when she's not there - she was really in it.

I think she believes 6 is Jason; I don't know how conscious that belief is - but this woman, who is too paranoid to hire a nanny, left Jason Burton alone in the room with her daughter because Jason would never hurt her.

Also? I know I'm a broken record on this but they need to bring back AJ. If they can't/won't deal with SK, they need to find someone that LC, BM, SBu, LW and CD have actual chemistry with and just introduce him as AJ.  Skye too, with her daughter. They need to fill up the Q house and balance the canvas. A Jason Miller/AJ/Jason Burton dynamic might be interesting - and I'd like to see LW with a better scene partner

Also? RP still sucks and they are wasting DZ

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, Darklazr said:

During KeMo's contract issues when she re-signed in 2008, which is why LuSam and Liason were both yanked.  KeMo wanted her old pairing with SBu and Frons wanted JaSam 2.0. 

Never heard the actors say this besides fans conjecture but I did hear out of SBU's mouth was they went with JaSam over Liaison and LuSam due to results from a focus group and the ratings for 18-49 displaying an increase for JaSam over the others. I don't know if GH relies on this focus group any longer but in the past they utilized them a lot. 

• Love 6
On 11/20/2017 at 3:59 PM, Perkie said:

LIne of the day:

Jason:  You can always come to the Corinthos for Thanksgiving

Monica:  I'd rather stick cocktail forks in my eyeballs

Thank you to good writer for letting that one through.  

Omg, isn't that what Amber T.'s Emily said to SB's Carly when AJ and Carly were engaged to  be married and planned for the whole family to be there for their wedding?

I would love to see Amber as Emily take on LW's Carly. Carly wouldn't know what hit her, lol. 

After reading comments here, I expected to hate the BMJason and Robin scene.  But I didn't see Robin being mean, or BMJason guilt-tripping her.  Robin felt awkward, wanted to be kind but didn't want dishonesty. It actually reminds me of the time when Robin told Sabrina she wasn't helping herself, and was making it harder on Patrick, by clinging to Patrick. It was hard for super delicate princess Sabrina to hear, but it was the truth.  BMJason was crushed. because his heart says that if Robin -Jason's first love who knew him before Sonny did, the woman Carly has sarcastically called "angel" and "perfect, the brilliant doctor - says he's not Jason, then he probably isn't. Robin isn't invested in either of one of them turning out to be the real Jason, because she's only a visitor to Port Charles these days.

I loved how KMc played the scenes with LW -like Robin will never be comfortable or friendly with Carly and enjoys that she can make her squirm (i.e. "I'd love to!" to Carly's face, then turning, "but I can't!" to Jason's face. Hahahaha!

I also didn't see KeMo playing Sam as nasty to SBJason.  I saw it as fear and frustration that SBJason is going to take off (cue old feelings of abandonment) when nothing has been resolved. - how dare he think that he should try to start building a new life (without her) for himself?  The not-so-subtle subtext was, "We need to know the truth for sure, so my husband can accept that he's Andrew, so then we can all find a way forward."

That current Carly-old Carly conversation was super awkward. And is there a rule that any actress who once played Carly must color her hair dark/black in order to play another role on GH?

• Love 3
21 hours ago, LillyB said:

I may be  sitting at a table for one but I don't think that the story of the two Jasons can hold a candle to the tale of two Todds.

Interesting because I already think 2 Jason's is INFINITELY better than 2 Todd's which I have always described as a "dumpster fire." I mean aside from the obvious lazy copying and pasting the whole twin thing, 2 Jason's has hit all the emotional beats that 2 Todd's never did. 2 Todd's was ALL about the plot whereas Jason's feels more about the characters and their relationships with one another. I mean the reunions Jason's had with Sonny, Carly, Robin, etc. are SO MUCH better than the ones they slapped together with Todd and Blair, Starr, Viki, etc. Plus, Jason's been able to actually learn about and react to things he's missed while he's gone. Todd didn't have that aside from maybe learning about Marty. Not to mention 2 Todd's was SO DRAGGED OUT that it lost pretty much all it's steam after his months of lurking. 2 Jason's has been very steady whereas 2 Todd's had very poor buildup and very poor (almost non-existent) fallout. I definitely think 2 Jason's is already much more compelling and dramatic than 2 Todd's which felt more like a comedy.

The one thing I am enjoying immensely about Burton's return (and who thought I'd ever type that?!) is the look of PURE JOY AND HAPPINESS on Jason's face whenever he sees Robin. It happened on the bridge and it happened when she showed up at Sonny's. I haven't seen his eyes sparkle so much when he looked at SheBeast, who could only touch and pat him and get all into his personal space, and he's pat-patting her back; and even with Sam...there's no...joy. Just...ambivalence regarding what he should do, anger, stoicness, and the typical looking into space.

Late to the party, but I didn't see anything bad about Robin's reaction to Drew. She wasn't mean or cold. She did tell him to focus on what he does have, and what is HIS. And it wasn't just looking at Burton's Jason that convinced her he was Jason--he talked about Montauk and said that phrase. She didn't believe him at first, either.  Now, granted, I stopped watching this dreck and clusterfuck of a show after Robin FINALLY got her WELL AND MUCH DESERVED Happily Ever After, after being screwed and fucked over by this show, so I don't know if Miller's "Jason" ever REMEMBERED anything about Robin or his relationship with her without being prompted; you know, on his own.  Yes, he showed emotion and pain that Robin now doesn't believe him to be her Jason. But he also acted as if she betrayed him by "falling for the face" and that was all it took to convince her, when that wasn't the case. So no, I don't think Robin is an asshole. SHE, of all people would KNOW.

And as for Robin only referencing Sabrrrina, and not the time Patrick and Sam were together? I had no problem with that, because Robin didn't return just when Patrick was about to marry Sam; there wasn't a "He needs to make a choice" story like there was with Sabrina, (as awful as that was) and Robin returning from the dead. They had already broken up when Emma had her breakdown, and begged and cried for her mommy.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 3

The outside of fingerprints, the only real opinion should be Sam and Liz. Since they both have had sexual relationships with both Jasons. Sonny has to be excluded. Same with Carly. I would hope that both ladies would be able to notice the two Jasons' differences in sexual relations. I just would find it had to believe that Andre's secret brain copying technique included sex. 

This has been ticking me off for weeks.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, stlbf said:

The outside of fingerprints, the only real opinion should be Sam and Liz. Since they both have had sexual relationships with both Jasons. Sonny has to be excluded. Same with Carly. I would hope that both ladies would be able to notice the two Jasons' differences in sexual relations. I just would find it had to believe that Andre's secret brain copying technique included sex. 

This has been ticking me off for weeks.

There definitely should be some sort of difference in that department considering BM's jason was the one who appeared to enjoy sex more than the other one, who appeared scared half the time.

• Love 5

There definitely should be some sort of difference in that department

It's not surprising to view FV's treatment of GH's womenfolk as stupid and supporters/enablers of their criminal mates.  What I have a hard time comprehending is how FV had both versions of Jason undergoing brain surgeries at the same hospital, and the neurosurgeon didn't notice any differences between the images taken from two different brains.

Edited by sunnyface
Sonny
  • Love 6
On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 2:39 PM, ulkis said:

The only writer I could see slipping something nasty in is Scott Sickles. Otherwise though, I don't think it's an AJ/SK situation.

wasn't it Re Ron who was nasty to AJ, about weight ? Loved when he went to the other channel. . He did a great job bringing back AJ, then he slit his own throat with his pettiness.. Of course for me. He brought back the wrong AJ Billy Warlock winning over sonny  would  had me never missing a day. Now who cares.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:19 PM, HeatLifer said:

I'm going to answer this in a severely unbiased way because I don't think they have more chemistry than KeMo and BM (who are victims to terribly boring writing and stories) and I don't like JaSam. So here goes:

Sam should be beside herself right now. Not going to work, not snuggling with NuJason. She has this attitude and snark and annoyance with OGJason, who has just come back after losing five years of his life. Someone else took his place and is walking around town as HIM. She has no sympathy for him? She doesn't want to know what happened to him? She just feels sorry for NuJason? "I love my husband blah blah" in every damn scene doesn't fit with Sam's character or how she'd ever react in this situation. And the whole "she's mature now with kids" or the "OGJason left his family the night he was shot!" arguments don't work with me. None of those arguments mattered when the writers very quickly had Sam running to who she believed was Jason. I also don't buy the "she loves NuJason because he put her first before Sonny and Carly." Literally earlier this year she named those two godparents to her freaking CHILD. Again, Sam changes as the direction of the wind changes.

Also, Sam should be questioning her entire relationship with Drew. Does he really love her for her? Or was it because he has Jason's memories? 

I find it a trifle unrealistic than no one believes JasonMiller isn't somehow complicit.  I don't think he was, but the fact that no one, especially the real Jason, looks at JMiller as anything but a poor victim doesn't ring true.  A diabolical thing happened, and JMiller is more than ready to pin the blame on Jason.  He's always simmering with rage and it's just a turn off to me.

Sam's reaction hasn't been shocking to me because she's been written as utterly passive for years now.  Life happens to Sam.

16 minutes ago, testardo said:

wasn't it Re Ron who was nasty to AJ, about weight ? Loved when he went to the other channel. . He did a great job bringing back AJ, then he slit his own throat with his pettiness.. Of course for me. He brought back the wrong AJ Billy Warlock winning over sonny  would  had me never missing a day. Now who cares.

For me, Billy Warlock ruined the character of AJ.  He was such a little whiny thing.

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:10 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Omg, isn't that what Amber T.'s Emily said to SB's Carly when AJ and Carly were engaged to  be married and planned for the whole family to be there for their wedding?

I would love to see Amber as Emily take on LW's Carly. Carly wouldn't know what hit her, lol. 

After reading comments here, I expected to hate the BMJason and Robin scene.  But I didn't see Robin being mean, or BMJason guilt-tripping her.  Robin felt awkward, wanted to be kind but didn't want dishonesty. It actually reminds me of the time when Robin told Sabrina she wasn't helping herself, and was making it harder on Patrick, by clinging to Patrick. It was hard for super delicate princess Sabrina to hear, but it was the truth.  BMJason was crushed. because his heart says that if Robin -Jason's first love who knew him before Sonny did, the woman Carly has sarcastically called "angel" and "perfect, the brilliant doctor - says he's not Jason, then he probably isn't. Robin isn't invested in either of one of them turning out to be the real Jason, because she's only a visitor to Port Charles these days.

I loved how KMc played the scenes with LW -like Robin will never be comfortable or friendly with Carly and enjoys that she can make her squirm (i.e. "I'd love to!" to Carly's face, then turning, "but I can't!" to Jason's face. Hahahaha!

I also didn't see KeMo playing Sam as nasty to SBJason.  I saw it as fear and frustration that SBJason is going to take off (cue old feelings of abandonment) when nothing has been resolved. - how dare he think that he should try to start building a new life (without her) for himself?  The not-so-subtle subtext was, "We need to know the truth for sure, so my husband can accept that he's Andrew, so then we can all find a way forward."

That current Carly-old Carly conversation was super awkward. And is there a rule that any actress who once played Carly must color her hair dark/black in order to play another role on GH?

Hadn't Tamara Braun gone brunette when she left the character?  I know her replacement did, and I remember reading LW saying how excited she was to go brown, but they to hold her to stay blonde when she joined the show.  

Personally, I never liked TB as Carly.  She played the character with a very fragile air, hunched shoulders and virtually trembling.  Plus, there was always her relationship with her BFF.

• Love 3

I will really, really, really be disappointed if Burton's Jason is the 'real Jason'.  All of the propping Burton's Jason has been given by just about everyone makes me convinced that the writers are both devoid of imagination and have a low opinion of the intelligence of the viewers.  Carly, Sonny, Robin et al are so visually oriented they can't entertain any possibility that their eyes are wrong.  Yep, very disappointed. 

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, LadyDot said:

I will really, really, really be disappointed if Burton's Jason is the 'real Jason'.  All of the propping Burton's Jason has been given by just about everyone makes me convinced that the writers are both devoid of imagination and have a low opinion of the intelligence of the viewers.  Carly, Sonny, Robin et al are so visually oriented they can't entertain any possibility that their eyes are wrong.  Yep, very disappointed. 

It looks like it's headed in that exact direction.  The writing has been so predictable from that stand point.  I have not been shocked by anything so far.

The show hasn't been subtle in years. Even with CVE now, who is clearly more "soapier" than Jean...it's still predictable.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Hadn't Tamara Braun gone brunette when she left the character? 

Maybe; I had stopped watching.  I just remember her facial expressions upon seeing Sonny and Alexis together (moments after conceiving Kristina) , then her crawling into bed with Zander to seduce him because she was angry and jealous, and him kicking her out into the hallway.  Between that and blondie going from AJ to Jason (and Liason being stopped by TPTB), I'd had enough.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, LadyDot said:

Carly, Sonny, Robin et al are so visually oriented they can't entertain any possibility that their eyes are wrong.  Yep, very disappointed. 

See, this statement and others like it referring to Robin confuse me. Did you not watch the scenes on the bridge? Robin didn’t believe it was Jason-she even said he had old Jason’s face and he could be the twin. Miller’s Jason never brought up shared memories. Burton’s did- and he followed through with Montauk and “icing on the cake.” He brought the emotions behind the words. That convinced Robin because newly Jason Morgan had never heard that phrase.

And sorry for sounding like a broken record, but no way would Burton return if he wasn’t going to be the real Jason Morgan.

• Love 5

I don't care what's predictable or not, tbh. Billy Miller's uninspiring and rather forgetful 3 years as Jason Morgan just won't cut it for me. I also don't care about JaSam, so I couldn't care less that his version "pays more attention to Sam." Jason Morgan's history is far more important than playing "Sam's husband."

• Love 6
2 hours ago, LadyDot said:

Once Saint Robin gave the seal of approval, it's a done deal I think.

2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Hadn't Tamara Braun gone brunette when she left the character?

Personally, I never liked TB as Carly.  She played the character with a very fragile air, hunched shoulders and virtually trembling.  Plus, there was always her relationship with her BFF.

Yes, she had.

And I agree with you about the way she played Carly.

9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And sorry for sounding like a broken record, but no way would Burton return if he wasn’t going to be the real Jason Morgan.

I think he might have returned, Jason or no Jason, but why would tptb screw themselves in the foot like that? If they can get the original actor back to play the role they should, barring obvious exceptions like the actresses who played Monica and Laura before LC and GF. 

I still don't really get why they never just made SBr Carly again when they had the chance.

• Love 5
On 11/24/2017 at 7:17 PM, LillyB said:

Isn't this story just a rip off of Tale of 2 Todds?  FV isn't doing anything different so far.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I don't care what's predictable or not, tbh. Billy Miller's uninspiring and rather forgetful 3 years as Jason Morgan just won't cut it for me. I also don't care about JaSam, so I couldn't care less that his version "pays more attention to Sam." Jason Morgan's history is far more important than playing "Sam's husband."

I don’t think it’s only that BM’s Jason pays attention to Sam. There are many things, like him being more involved with his children, treating Monica right and respectfully, and having shown some character growth after over two decades as Sonny and Carly’s “yes” man. 

I can understand how BM’s Jason was rather forgetful and uninspiring(cause the writing wasn’t there and really awful)but it was a nice change from the stoic, boring, repetitive, predictable, and uninvolved Jason Morgan we’ve gotten for years. Now I don’t care about Steve being back as Jason cause he will be as far up Carly and Sonny’s ass as he can get, I just wish something new and different would change for the better for the character but I doubt it. All I can hope for is that Sam is confined far away from Carly, Jason, and Sonny. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Jazzy24 said:

I don’t think it’s only that BM’s Jason pays attention to Sam. There are many things, like him being more involved with his children, treating Monica right and respectfully, and having shown some character growth after over two decades as Sonny and Carly’s “yes” man. 

I just don't see this the same way as some of you guys have, which is fine. The only child BMJason significantly interacted with was Jake. And he barely interacted with Monica, as most of the time she was off-screen babysitting his other two kids. Otherwise, BMJason was doing a lot of the activities that SBuJason did. Until recently (aka the plot point to have him "choose family" to introduce SBu back), the difference was never in WHAT they were doing (IMO), it was HOW they portrayed the character.

• Love 5

And maybe I just missed something, but doesn't Monica also accept Burton's Jason as, well, 'her' Jason as well? It's just that she loves both of them. I haven't heard her say to Drew that she believes him to be the real Jason. She was overjoyed to see Jason when he showed up.

• Love 4

Monica hasn’t said anything about which Jason is the “real” one. I think she’s just so happy to have any family around she doesn’t care.

Is Ava’s new doctor LW’s RL boyfriend?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Monica hasn’t said anything about which Jason is the “real” one. I think she’s just so happy to have any family around she doesn’t care.

That was my thinking as well. But I just wanted to add that it seems everyone who knew Burton's Jason, believe him to be Jason. And that Robin was the only one to not immediately believe it.

Monica seemed reluctant at first to believe, clinging to the progress she and "Jason" had made in their relationship, but that melted away once she found out about there being twins and came face-to-face with Steve Burton Jason.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Is Ava’s new doctor LW’s RL boyfriend?

No, the doctor on today's show is a guest star.  Dude played Ethan on Passions years ago.  LW's boyfriend was in the scene at the MetroCourt with Drewson a few weeks back.  It was about the Aurora Media thang.  

• Love 1

I was sympathetic to Ava regarding her face until all she was left with was this scar. She comes across as incredibly shallow and petty now. She almost died in a fire and now she's moaning about this mark? Shut up.

• Love 8

If Drew was a Navy SEAL, then there's documentation of at least part of his life, and those records could help provide a timeline for Drew's conversion to Jason. Carly should have asked what last name Drew was using so they know who specifically they need to research. Kim's shiftiness is weird and I can't believe Carly, queen of suspicions, didn't call her out on it. Kim absolutely wouldn't have responded like that to Jason's face if Drew were just some casual acquaintance from 15 years ago.

I like Ava, but dropping 75 grand into some shady doctor's hands to fix something so insignificant as her remaining scar is just shallow. She still hasn't learned that her value doesn't depend on her beauty.

Comparing Parker/Kristina to Julian/Alexis might work if Parker had ever threatened Kristina's life, but she hasn't, so they can miss me with that bullshit. Parker and Kristina are dysfunctional but at least they're not criminal. 

Sam's speech to her husband was sappy, but it also worked for me, and I fully believe she loves him and their life. I'd like to see if Sam would fight to keep him should he regain his memories and any feelings for past loves. She seems secure in his love for her, but I'm curious how she'd react if there were a threat from another woman.

• Love 8

Ava is wearing thick applications of glittery eyeshadow for her plastic surgery? WTF?

"This is completely unheard of! But I totally 100% understand it. Also it's totally illegal." Why is it totally illegal? Does he need to use some of Sonny's illegal gummi bear shipments for the procedure?

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Sam's speech to her husband was sappy, but it also worked for me, and I fully believe she loves him and their life. I'd like to see if Sam would fight to keep him should he regain his memories and any feelings for past loves. She seems secure in his love for her, but I'm curious how she'd react if there were a threat from another woman.

I hope Oscar is prepared to be kidnapped by some Russians . . . kidding, kidding.

Is that constantly creaking leather couch in the penthouse new?

So Jasam had sex in a barn but Jason blamed Olivia and Julian for Sam's taxo cat thing? That seems a bit unfair.

Dr Bench looks like a combination of Beaker and Dr. Bunson.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I was sympathetic to Ava regarding her face until all she was left with was this scar. She comes across as incredibly shallow and petty now. She almost died in a fire and now she's moaning about this mark? Shut up.

I hope her face gets messed up, or she becomes gets her face back and Griffin dumps her. Or both. I get wanting what was lost, but man, I really can't stand her.

Dr. Bench is so sweet and kind and full of understanding. I'm waiting to find out that he's been experimenting on the Jasons and that he is the Walter White of Port Charles. Because this show will not allow me to have nice things.

Kim's freak out would be weird if Oscar wasn't standing right there and he and Joss weren't having those light bulb moments. Why wouldn't they ask what Andrew's last name was?

• Love 4

Kiki, here's a tip for molecular biology:  Do all the questions in the back of the book. If you can answer them, you'll get an 'A' because all the exam questions are variations on them. Also, study more.

When Kim said that Drew had a twinkle in his eye and made everyone laugh, I knew it couldn't have been SBJason.  TB continues to make Kim far more interesting than her Carly.

Also why did Kim and Oscar leave before the turkey was done?  Did Sonny time it that badly?  How long was she there and it was still cooking?  Also that was a b.s. excuse for leaving no one receives notice about a grant application on Thanksgiving.

It's annoying how much they're putting in the fireworks that Drew is Oscar's father.  (Also the actor playing Oscar looks a lot like the actress playing Joss.  They look like they can be brother and sister.)

I know I've said before that I don't like the streaks that they put in the women's hair but today with the lighting it looked liked Alexis was going grey.

4 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I just don't see this the same way as some of you guys have, which is fine. The only child BMJason significantly interacted with was Jake. And he barely interacted with Monica, as most of the time she was off-screen babysitting his other two kids. Otherwise, BMJason was doing a lot of the activities that SBuJason did. Until recently (aka the plot point to have him "choose family" to introduce SBu back), the difference was never in WHAT they were doing (IMO), it was HOW they portrayed the character.

We saw him interacting with Jake the most because that was the storyline. But it was implied that he spent a lot of time with Danny and Scout.  With Monica, this is the first time she's really had a Jason back.  Was she even allowed access to any of Jason's kids before?

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Also why did Kim and Oscar leave before the turkey was done?  Did Sonny time it that badly?  How long was she there and it was still cooking? 

Yeah, that was weird. Also, can Laura Wright think before she inserts a "ha-HA!"? Carly said, "we'll send you some leftovers. ha-HA!" That sounds like she's saying, "we'll send you some leftovers! Just kidding, what an absurd notion, our leftovers to scum like you. Why, Jason's twin is more fit to eat them!"

• Love 13
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 4:39 PM, peachmangosteen said:

I don't have any feelings about it

It blows my mind that anyone cares about Jason Morgan or Quartermaine. TBH. When he was Jason Q he was boring and smug. As Jason Morgan he's boring, smug and a murderer.

I'm not even watching-there's no reason for me to-but just based on what I read here: Sam and Sonny/Carly are both right. Billy will be Jason Q pre accident, comatose all those years or whatever. Jason Morgan is the twin or robot doppelganger put in place by someone-dead Helena or Faison for reasons-and then quickly removed when he was "killed".

Oh, IDK. Don't care, either. The fact that it's even a major SL on this show justs daily affirms what a trash fest it is.  I don't care about Jason Morgan or any of his spawn or any of his "women", or any of his "friends". He's not a Quartermaine as far as I'm concerned and I have no investment in the character and I never will. And if that's harsh, oh well. IDC about that, either. I can name half a dozen characters on this show more deserving of a front burner storyline than Jason.

Edited by IWantCandy71
13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Was she even allowed access to any of Jason's kids before

Well, before he was shot and presumed dead, and before Billy Miller showed up, there was only one kid-Jake. And he was already presumed dead.  And when he was alive, no, she didn't have access, because she didn't know Jake was Jason's child until after Jake had been "killed." Why Jason and Liz didn't think she had a right to know and wouldn't have been able to keep his paternity a secret, I don't know. Mooby and the SheBeast knew. Along with it seemed, everyone else. And when he "died," Jason didn't know that Danny was his.

5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Why Jason and Liz didn't think she [Monica] had a right to know and wouldn't have been able to keep his paternity a secret, I don't know. Mooby and the SheBeast knew. Along with it seemed, everyone else.

Yeah, remember that Monica found out about Jake being her grandson because of an offhand, bitchy remark by Tracy.

• Love 1