Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

I think BH is making things worse. I mean, stalker nurse is going to be obscene regardless, but when she turns on the bitch face or the stank, smug attitude I want someone to throw her down a mine shaft, revive her, then throw her into a volcano. BH's acting choices combined with everything about RoHo is just way too much to deal with. 

Especially when she does it with Sam, which she inexplicably tends to do so a lot. I think that is a lot of the reasoning behind the SaLiz scenes always coming off as so gross, TBH

• Love 4

Did Jason really say the PCPD has leaks and that's why they can't go to the cops? Um, yeah moron, they're SONNY'S leaks. He's always bragging about how he has 'people' in the PCPD. I just can't with this stupidity anymore...

• Love 14
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

I think that is a lot of the reasoning behind the SaLiz scenes always coming off as so gross, TBH

Between BH playing Liz as a self-righteous bitch and KeMo playing Sam as a stepford wife, yea, those scenes just do not work in any way, shape, or form. Pleas stop putting those two in scenes together!

• Love 5
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Between BH playing Liz as a self-righteous bitch and KeMo playing Sam as a stepford wife, yea, those scenes just do not work in any way, shape, or form. Pleas stop putting those two in scenes together!

Yes, please, especially if Liz continues to date Franco. Let Jason and Liz handle pick-up/drop-offs for Jake.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

Did they ever explain how a child that had his organs donated miraculously came back to life with no ill effects?

Nurse Ratchet was too busy scheming to keep Jason in her bed to ask questions about what happened to her disturbed child during the four years he was dead. Too bad she'll play low rent Nancy Drew for her rapist serial killer boyfriend but not for her zombie son. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, LeftPhalange said:

Nurse Ratchet was too busy scheming to keep Jason in her bed to ask questions about what happened to her disturbed child during the four years he was dead. Too bad she'll play low rent Nancy Drew for her rapist serial killer boyfriend but not for her zombie son. 

Yeah, for such a "devoted mom", she doesn't care what happened to Jake, does she? (Getting a rapist serial killer to be his therapist, for starters.) The last time I even remember seeing that book of Cassadine Adventures Helena made for Liz was when Liz threw it on the top of her locker at work and forgot about it until Franco (Franco!) brought it up to her. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Yeah, for such a "devoted mom", she doesn't care what happened to Jake, does she? (Getting a rapist serial killer to be his therapist, for starters.) The last time I even remember seeing that book of Cassadine Adventures Helena made for Liz was when Liz threw it on the top of her locker at work and forgot about it until Franco (Franco!) brought it up to her. 

DNAJ is her favorite and she still can't be bothered to care. Think about how the other two must feel. I wonder how often she forgets to feed them. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Even wig on a stick Laura would be more attentive. Even Lulu would be a less selfish and unstable parent. 

I'm going to DM you. But yes, I agree. How sad that the only male representation in their lives right now is a rapist serial killer who once kidnapped Aiden.

• Love 4

Elizabeth and Nik being trashed was DONE solely to get rid of BH and TC.  I am beyond thrilled that BH has kept her job and the network now knows just how popular my girl really is on this fucking show.  The writing for Julian was full of shit and now the show has turned themselves into a pretzel to redeem the character in order to slap him back with Alexis.  Anna was written to kill Carlos and the show retconned their own story.  

Franco/RoHo was finally able to latch onto a popular vet where some, but not all LizFF see nothing wrong with Friz pairing.  I, personally, think Franco and Nina made sense and am pissed that the couple was pulled due to the actors wanting out of the pairing.

#FreeElizabethWebber!

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

I, personally, think Franco and Nina made sense and am pissed that the couple was pulled due to the actors wanting out of the pairing.

I loved Franco with Nina for the sole reason that both of them were on their own show-within-GH and neither of them ever really interacted with others. None of this Franco/Sam business.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

for such a "devoted mom", she doesn't care what happened to Jake, does she?

No one cares what happened to Jake. It's not as if Jason—Jake's father— is burning down barns to find out. He's more concerned with stupid Sonny. As always, the show wants it both ways: We're supposed to be thrilled Jake is back from the dead but forget that he died in the first place.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, Fellaway said:

"Is one of the Quartermaines trying to blackmail you?  'Cause they're good at that."  Wow, Carly.  Wow.  And, shut up.  I hate her, so hard.

PREACH!  Which is also why I can't be a Sonny fan. The sense of superiority is stunning. 

As to the Friz fuck that's about to happen  - I'll be on the barge, reminiscing with others about the lost art of real romance in daytime soaps and GH in particular. 

* least Franco's hospital stay seemed to require that someone  wash his hair. Probably couldn't find the head injuries thru all the grease. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

No one cares what happened to Jake. It's not as if Jason—Jake's father— is burning down barns to find out. He's more concerned with stupid Sonny. As always, the show wants it both ways: We're supposed to be thrilled Jake is back from the dead but forget that he died in the first place.

Meh, Jason is the sperm donor. I'm more concerned that Lucky just bounced to go take care of darkness or some shit instead of figuring out what happened to his child. And really, since TPTB wouldn't recast, Ron could've just had Lucky leave town to investigate what happened to DNAJ.

• Love 13

Honestly, how hard would it have been to have Liz mention that Lucky was sending her updates on his investigation into Jake's time on CI? It's not like Liz was actually in a position to do it, (even if she hadn't been consumed with trying to commit bigamy at the time), she has two other kids and sometimes Audrey needs a break.  And there's no reason to continue to write one of the only consistently good parents on this show like a complete deadbeat.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No one cares what happened to Jake. It's not as if Jason—Jake's father— is burning down barns to find out. He's more concerned with stupid Sonny. 

Jason's "Care" list goes as follows:

Sonny...Sam.....................Danny......................................................................................Jake*

*Unless Franco mentions Jake, then he moves up a few dotted lines.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oooh I was right about Olivia J. sliding into Alexis' life as her AA sponsor!  I kinda love the soapiness of it.

Why is Brick?

He's an ESPN commentator who's a fan of the show. Or was that a rhetorical question?

• Love 1

Felicia and Bobbie teaming up was another example of soapy fun this show should be doing more.

And LUCAS!!!!!! made it into the previews.

Did anything else even happen today...?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

And what was that bullshit with Joss using pictures of Sabrina for her family project? WTF? Will this show ever stop the canonization of Sabrina? I would also love to know if AJ was included in this project. If Sabrina is included because she was important to Michael, then AJ sure as hell should be, too.

• Love 11

Felicia had me for a bit. Kept wondering when she and Bobbie had a falling out. Good to see them teaming up -- and the writers remembering their history and friendship. Lots of soapy goodness!

Loving Liv J.  Perfect that she's now Alexis' "sponsor."

Franco and Liz -- Eww! Thank goodness for the FF button.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Linny said:

GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS

7 minutes ago, backhometome said:

BH looked so uncomfortable lying on the bed. I dont blame her who wants to look like they have to be attracted to Freako. 

And it certainly didn't help that Becky looks a young 30 and RoHo/Freako appears to be a gross 50+, graying hair and growing nose hair and all. (Yes, I'm still damaged from having to look up his nose yesterday.) It looked a little like the uncle who always gave the rest of the family the creeps seducing his niece. 

• Love 11

I feel personally victimized by the Freako/Liez scenes. Freako looks like a dirty heroin addicted rapist serial killer and Liez looked like she wanted to throw up.I don't know what was worse - the actual kissing and undressing or the leadup to the sex. Liez was acting like a 16 year old who was about to have sex for the first time. I had secondhand embarrassment for BH, RoHo, the director, and anyone else unfortunate enough to be on the set when that was being filmed. #LoveInTheAfternoon

Joss including Sabrina and the baby in her family tree project is ridiculous, but I guess I can handwave it if I assume she had some sort of offscreen relationship with Sabrina. But why the hell would she want to include a picture of some girl who has only been on the scene for six months? 

I'm here for Bobbie and Felicia teaming up to take down that vanilla wafer. 

• Love 10

Really? Joss can't imagine leaving Dante and Kristina off her family tree? Okay, show. Or Sonny, for that matter? I would understand Joss having a decent relationship with him but this "uncle Sonny" "I can't imagine my family tree without him" is ridiculous overkill.

Maybe Nelle wants to research a little harder how Sonny would behave. Leaving a note signed "S"? Not so much.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, rur said:

And it certainly didn't help that Becky looks a young 30 and RoHo/Freako appears to be a gross 50+, graying hair and growing nose hair and all. (Yes, I'm still damaged from having to look up his nose yesterday.) It looked a little like the uncle who always gave the rest of the family the creeps seducing his niece. 

This!  This is exactly why Elizabeth being around Franco makes me ill.  

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Maybe Nelle wants to research a little harder how Sonny would behave. Leaving a note signed "S"? Not so much.

She should start wearing a bullet on a chain.

Nelle: My secret luvah shot me in the head with this.

Carly: Gasp!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Linny said:

If Sabrina is included because she was important to Michael, then AJ sure as hell should be, too.

Why? Michael seems to barely remember AJ even existed let alone act like he ever cared about him.

I watched the scenes leading up to the Franco/Liz sex because, well, I guess because I'm masochistic. They were, of course, terrible and nausea inducing. I hit fast forward the second they started kissing.

I am like kinda sorta mildly intrigued by Liv being Alexis' sponsor. I was also mildly curious about the Valentin/Anna story at first though and look how that turned out. Nothing good ever happens on this show.

I fast forwarded everything having to do with Sonny/Jason/Curtis/that ESPN guy. I don't give a flying fuck about any of that nonsense.

I still really don't understand what Nelle's plan is. I guess eventually she's going to tell Carly she's having an affair with Sonny, but like she isn't so who fucking cares. This is all so lame.

Felicia's bad acting in the Nelle scenes was very entertaining. And I enjoyed the Felicia/Bobby scenes. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ciarra said:

Ew, ew, EW, my eyes!

The Show let them have so much screen time staring at each other, undressing, and so on...why? Probably to prop Freako as a caring gentle lover, since a serial killer rapist might have been more violent and ripped her clothes off?

EW EW EW It was a slow trainwreck or like watching several 18-wheelers collide in slow motion, jackknife, split, and land up-side down in flames. The carnage littered my mind, and now I can't unsee it all.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I still really don't understand what Nelle's plan is. I guess eventually she's going to tell Carly she's having an affair with Sonny, but like she isn't so who fucking cares. This is all so lame.

Why would Carly waste time getting upset over Sonny fucking some nothing girl when her son is dead? Just burn down the house with him and Nelly inside and call it a day. This collection of scenes is so stupid. 

• Love 8

You know they're seriously pushing Elizabeth and Franco: He has his own bedroom in her house. They didn't stick him on the living room sofa like they usually do.

LOL that Joss is behind on her family tree project. She's barely done anything—everyone else is gathering pictures for her.

Olivia's cat-that-swallowed-the-canary smile when Alexis told Julian she was her sponsor cracked me up.

The Brick stuff was dumb, but I liked him teasing Sonny with "Carly Corinthos has a big crush on Brick."

What was with the crying violins in the scene where Curtis, Jason, and Sonny are wrapping things up?

The Felicia/Bobbie scenes were also dumb, but in a fun way. It's nice to see two vets working together.

• Love 1

I enjoyed seeing vet Felicia have a lot of spoken material and screen time. Although she was probably a bit rusty and nervous, Kristina Wagner rose to the occasion, I thought. Nelle fell for Flea's act almost too easily.

I hope we get to meet the ambitious DA who is prosecuting cases in Port Chuck now. She sounds like she's a good brawling match for the smooth oily lawyers that PC grows at home.

LOL at the high level of testosterone in the meeting at Sonny's home, where Sonny, Jake, Curtis, and Brick were all like peacocks strutting around with extended feather fans.

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

I enjoyed seeing vet Felicia have a lot of spoken material and screen time. Although she was probably a bit rusty and nervous, Kristina Wagner rose to the occasion, I thought. Nelle fell for Flea's act almost too easily.

I hope we get to meet the ambitious DA who is prosecuting cases in Port Chuck now. She sounds like she's a good brawling match for the smooth oily lawyers that PC grows at home.

LOL at the high level of testosterone in the meeting at Sonny's home, where Sonny, Jake, Curtis, and Brick were all like peacocks strutting around with extended feather fans.

Yeah, I was surprised that there wasn't a ruler included with Brick's gadgets. 

• Love 2

Why does Elizabeth have a brick wall in her bedroom?

Jason and Curtis with their matching jeans/black shirt/leather jacket were killing me.  Too bad Sam didn't put in an appearance to complete the leather brigade.

So Sam, Danny, and Jason disappearing wouldn't be suspicious, but protecting Jakes as well would be too obvious?  Poor Jake is expendable.  Jason can only handle two kids, so Scout has bumped Jake out of the nest.  I guess now that Jason has excepted Franco in his son's life, his safety is no longer a concern.

TW did so much better playing the friendly AA sponsor than the ridiculous scenes with Julian.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ciarra said:

Ew, ew, EW, my eyes!

I'm sure you're referring to something else, but I was disturbed when JZ tried to laugh with Felicia.  She looked like a braying donkey cartoon, and she used to be so uniquely beautiful.

You know I was born and raised in Chicago, and it never once occurred to me to make appointments to meet in the park in the dead of winter.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

You know they're seriously pushing Elizabeth and Franco: He has his own bedroom in her house. They didn't stick him on the living room sofa like they usually do.

Well with Cam and Aiden locked in the attic, she has plenty of extra room! #eyeroll

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm sure you're referring to something else, but I was disturbed when JZ tried to laugh with Felicia.  She looked like a braying donkey cartoon, and she used to be so uniquely beautiful.

You know I was born and raised in Chicago, and it never once occurred to me to make appointments to meet in the park in the dead of winter.

At least they're not meeting in Broken Fence Park anymore.

• Love 8