Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

JaSam will never do anything wrong themselves, so their place on this show is to talk about others and figure out how to fix them.

Let's just hope Sam retired her sky-high heels during her pregnancy, as she's already a walking trip hazard and being up that high on a soapbox is just a recipe for disaster.

UCG: Lulu saying she made it out of 2016 sane. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Any storyline that allows someone to snark on Nina is worth watching. I have to admit that I don't understand what the show is going for with this custody case. Nina and Valentin clearly got married solely because of Charlotte and the assumption that would help in the case. (You should have picked a better wife, then, Valentin). And yes, baby rabies, but why is Nina so obsessive about getting custody for Valentin of Charlotte when she herself met Charlotte at most a week or two before Lulu did?

I'm still going with Valentin is going after Nina's fortune. Lulu will go nuts after it turns out that Charlotte isn't hers. Nina will be penniless. Valentin gets his daughter, Nina's money and he gets to punish the Spencers yet again.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, stlbf said:

I'm still going with Valentin is going after Nina's fortune. Lulu will go nuts after it turns out that Charlotte isn't hers. Nina will be penniless. Valentin gets his daughter, Nina's money and he gets to punish the Spencers yet again.

So who is Charlotte's mom in that scenario? Claudette? How would Valentin have doctored the DNA test? (Reasons/Helena/commercial break?)

Edited by LexieLily
4 hours ago, Perkie said:

So, I could believe that the original scene had nothing to do with the current scene, until after the fact.  But like I say, today, when the bartender says "December 21st", I did wonder why he would give a specific date, like he'd remember the actual date rather than "last thursday".

I smell a rat. Bartender is being bribed to say that to Alexis to "gaslight" her? Some henchman of Julian's texted him back that "we are already taking care of the matter" to Julian's phone after pearl-clutching Jasam left Alexsis at 1 AM. And Julian knew she was going out again to a bar, probably the one she has been frequenting lately. Thus, bartender's remark could have been a setup to cause her self-doubt.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

So who is Charlotte's mom in that scenario? Claudette? How would Valentin have doctored the DNA test? (Reasons/Helena/commercial break?)

Claudette is Charlotte's mother. Why else would he be so concerned controlling her? The real twist is that Valentin has been planning a true long con. Griffin is a secret Valentin minion. The whole Duke junk could be a con to get someone on the inside of GH, the police and with Anna. Who has that position?  Griffin. Duke actually being his father could be irrelevant. 

Nina is a sucker for kids. Lulu is desperate for more spawn. Valentin needs Nina's money. Easiest way to get that access? Marriage w/o a prenuptial agreement. Allow Lulu to just be Lulu (self serving, temper tantrum throwing Lulu). Nina sees Lulu acting like a brat demanding a toy, being unreasonable and making threats to a man Nina has only seen being a loving and adored parent. It'll come out that Charlotte isn't a Spencer and that will probably push Lulu over the edge. Which will be perfectly fine with a Cassadine. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Valentin already has all of the Cassadine assets, why would he need Nina's money?

Remember, Nik said that Helena and Victor had been bleeding the family dry and that investments had gone bad. And I think that he had gotten rid of the more criminal, high profit side of the family interests. That was Nik's excuse to go after ELQ.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 hours ago, ulkis said:

I liked Lulu and Dante today.

I do agree with this though. They made the episode sorta kinda worth watching.

Dante in a tux, that's all I got out of it.

I'm calling it now - since the dirty MurderHobo can't possibly be Tom's killer cuz he's full of light and joy now that he's set his sights on Liez (never mind that he's said pretty much the EXACT. SAME. THINGS. to both Carly and Nina), I bet Tom's brother killed him. He's the only other non-contract character in this story. It'll come out that he caught his brother getting ready to harm somebody, they fight, he kills him. 

Now, if I was writing the story, an aged up Cam would be the perpetrator, killing the man who raped his mom, and he used Freaco's scissors or whatever it was to implicate him since, unlike his mother, Cam can quite clearly see the MurderHobo is a FUCKING SERIAL KILLER. Two birds, one stone. Yay Cam!

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Sake614 said:
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Being an alcoholic is the worst thing you can be in Port Charles, after all.

Nah, the worst thing you can be is a FAT alcoholic::coughAJcough::

But she's a female alcoholic, so she's not worthy of being a mother, so Sonny has to take custody of all her daughters.

Never mind that they are all adults, he has to have full custody.

• Love 3

Bartender is being bribed to say that to Alexis to "gaslight" her?  Thus, bartender's remark could have been a setup to cause her self-doubt.

I'd believe that if we hadn't seen Alexis have her own memory of that night.  She says "i havent' been here since November", he says, "you were her on the 21st and kept playing with the xmas tree".  Then she remembers continuously knocking the tree balls with her glass before turning around to see Tom.  

• Love 3

I bet Tom's brother killed him.

That's what I was thinking as well.  That they would string Franco along for awhile, to garner audience sympathy (poor, poor widdle serial killer being falsely accused) and then bam, turns out it was the brother and the story ends as quickly as it began and noone gives a crap.  So, I'm doubly surprised that they've tossed Alexis into the mix as a possible suspect.  

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Perkie said:

That's what I was thinking as well.  That they would string Franco along for awhile, to garner audience sympathy (poor, poor widdle serial killer being falsely accused) and then bam, turns out it was the brother and the story ends as quickly as it began and noone gives a crap.  So, I'm doubly surprised that they've tossed Alexis into the mix as a possible suspect.  

Perhaps for the same reason that Franco is being featured in this part of the story.  That reason being to try to rehabilitate a very damaged character - in Alexis's case, the damaged character would be Julian IF he is written as protecting and helping her in this crisis.  

After all, we know that, on GH, brutal on-screen murders and terrorizing people are more forgivable that, let's say, the sin of sleeping with a married man. (Sarcasm font because I REALLY need to see some serious sins and crimes punished.) 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Aurora2 said:

Perhaps for the same reason that Franco is being featured in this part of the story.  That reason being to try to rehabilitate a very damaged character - in Alexis's case, the damaged character would be Julian IF he is written as protecting and helping her in this crisis.  

After all, we know that, on GH, brutal on-screen murders and terrorizing people are more forgivable that, let's say, the sin of sleeping with a married man. (Sarcasm font because I REALLY need to see some serious sins and crimes punished.) 

Franco has been the entire feature of what should have been Elizabeth's story!  A story that I waited eighteen years and IIC turn it over to a character that wasn't even on the show when Elizabeth was raped!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Badsamaritan said:

Now, if I was writing the story, an aged up Cam would be the perpetrator, killing the man who raped his mom, and he used Freaco's scissors or whatever it was to implicate him since, unlike his mother, Cam can quite clearly see the MurderHobo is a FUCKING SERIAL KILLER. Two birds, one stone. Yay Cam!

The Cam in our collective heads is such an awesome character!

36 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Franco has been the entire feature of what should have been Elizabeth's story!  A story that I waited eighteen years and IIC turn it over to a character that wasn't even on the show when Elizabeth was raped!

I can't even imagine how rage inducing this shit must be for a Liz fan. It's driving me insane and I hate her! 

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

I hear you!!  

And isn't this typical of the current regime's discouraging approach:  Using long-established stories and classic stories to prop and develop their new "stars." 

I continue to feel more and more distanced from the FV vision of GH. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Cam in our collective heads is such an awesome character!

I can't even imagine how rage inducing this shit must be for a Liz fan. It's driving me insane and I hate her! 

Yes, this isn't about liking Liz or not liking her.  It's about the trashing of an iconic GH story to promote one of Frank's "pets and gets."  

• Love 8
12 hours ago, stlbf said:

Please let this happen.  Nina can try to murder him when she finds out the truth, but miss and kill Nathan instead.  And then herself in grief.  Or just go away.  Forever.  Either works for me.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Was Freako accused of murdering someone while he was with Nina? He was accused of killing Carly when she went missing and now he's accused of killing Tom but Liez is cuddling with him like everything is fine. 

Yea, he was a suspect in Michael Easton Character #4's killing.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Perkie said:

That's what I was thinking as well.  That they would string Franco along for awhile, to garner audience sympathy (poor, poor widdle serial killer being falsely accused) and then bam, turns out it was the brother and the story ends as quickly as it began and noone gives a crap.

Didn't we just leave this party? Seriously, wasn't the poor, innocent Franco/hospital serial killer "story" less than six months ago?

They can do peek-a-boo murder suspect stories with Franco until the show is canceled. I don't care whether he committed this murder.  His guilt or innocence in this case does not change the fact that he's a rapey, sadistic, matricidal  SERIAL KILLER who recently locked a man in a dog cage with a shock collar

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Oracle42 said:

Didn't we just leave this party? Seriously, wasn't the poor, innocent Franco/hospital serial killer "story" less than six months ago?

Oh geez, I forgot about that one.  I've only been thinking about the one with Carly (when he was suspected of killing her when Heather kidnapped her) and then with Nina (when he was suspected of killing Silas).

Talk about diminishing returns, especially given how much I hated this "Poor Franco, he's been accused of a murder he didn't commit, poor SERIAL KILLER!" story the first time with Carly/Heather.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh geez, I forgot about that one.  I've only been thinking about the one with Carly (when he was suspected of killing her when Heather kidnapped her) and then with Nina (when he was suspected of killing Silas).

Talk about diminishing returns, especially given how much I hated this "Poor Franco, he's been accused of a murder he didn't commit, poor SERIAL KILLER!" story the first time with Carly/Heather.

Franco, if you've been suspected of murder four (!) times in the past three/four years and twice in the past six months, maybe that should be a sign to you that you aren't as reformed as you think you are.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Franco, if you've been suspected of murder four (!) times in the past three/four years and twice in the past six months, maybe that should be a sign to you that you aren't as reformed as you think you are.

And Liez should be concerned that the rapist serial killer boyfriend she lets her disturbed son receive therapy from has once again been accused of murder and LOCKED A MAN IN A MOTHERFUCKING DOG CAGE TWO WEEKS AGO. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

And Liez should be concerned that the rapist serial killer boyfriend she lets her disturbed son receive therapy from has once again been accused of murder and LOCKED A MAN IN A MOTHERFUCKING DOG CAGE TWO WEEKS AGO. 

Why would she care about that when he just admitted to her that he loved her, geez! Shouted it to her in an interrogation room where he was because he was accused of said murder, isn't that romantic?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why would she care about that when he just admitted to her that he loved her, geez! Shouted it to her in an interrogation room where he was because he was accused of said murder, isn't that romantic?

I hope Freako proposes to Liez in a graveyard where some of his victims are buried. 

• Love 2

I guess we were supposed to be disgusted and outraged that Seth Baker accused a known SERIAL KILLER who repeatedly attacked and threatened his brother of his murder and were supposed to be happy that the SERIAL KILLER, an international criminal (oh Dr. O, how far you've fallen in my estimation!), and a buttinsky nurse rushed to his defense.  But...

Hate that Ric now seemingly only exists in relation to his stupid marriage to Nina.

Dr. Michael Easton's SUPER DUDLY DISEASE story lives on.  How boring.

• Love 4

Franco and Liesl have the same hair. Imagine if they'd given us a Single White Female storyline with Franco and Liesl rather than this Franco/Liz/Tom crap.

Nathan treating Nina like she's fifteen is obnoxious. She's a grown woman, let her make her own mistakes. And Nathan knows that Nina's had to live with the fallout of her own mother controlling her life and taking away her options, so he should really back off.

What's behind the door, Anna? Is it the escape hatch that finally gets me to quit watching this show once and for all?

• Love 6

I bet Tom's brother killed him.

What?  I thought Franco went and whined to Heather and she slipped out of the Max-security! (hah!) prison and offed Tom.  Then she went back to the prison.  (also hah!).  This is a non-mystery, imo.

eta: Why is Maxie suddenly up and around?  I thought she had the Ebola of flus.

Edited by ciarra
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I guess we were supposed to be disgusted and outraged that Seth Baker accused a known SERIAL KILLER who repeatedly attacked and threatened his brother of his murder and were supposed to be happy that the SERIAL KILLER, an international criminal (oh Dr. O, how far you've fallen in my estimation!), and a buttinsky nurse rushed to his defense.  But...

Oh, it was so the brother. They'll probably reveal they were BOTH rapists and got in a fight over who got to rape next.

• Love 7

Oh, it was for sure either him or Heather.  But based on what we know right now - that he's a grieving brother yelling at the logical #1 suspect - my sympathy was probably not with who the show wanted it to be.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Linny said:

Nathan treating Nina like she's fifteen is obnoxious. 

She tends to act like she's fifteen. The day she got mad and defiant (re: Valentin) and walked out on Nathan and Maxie, I was expecting her to toss her hair and say: "I'm almost an adult, and then you won't have any say in what I do!!"

• Love 4
5 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Was Freako accused of murdering someone while he was with Nina? He was accused of killing Carly when she went missing and now he's accused of killing Tom but Liez is cuddling with him like everything is fine. 

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Given that this is a show where Sam is expecting her second child by a brain-damaged killer for hire and Carly is leaping back into bed with the man who murdered her son's father*, Liz cuddling with Franco is just SOP, par for the course.

*-That would be the same Carly that got so turned on listening to a murder tape that she promptly fucked none other than the SERIAL KILLER himself. Liz has a long way to go before she hits that level of vile.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 10

Did we ever know why Nina has all the family money, but Nathan/Jay is a humble struggling cop? It's too bad that Nina didn't donate a wing of General Hospital  for a special children's ward so that she  could do good in the lives of many children, instead of coveting one child who belongs to someone else.

• Love 1

André's exposition dump about what hypnosis is was so dumb. 

I wish Diane had told Alexis that she might want to talk to Kevin (or even André). If Alexis feels her life is so out of control, maybe she should try to figure out how to get it back. 

When Nina slammed the door to her office, not only did the entire frame shake, the noise echoed. Hee.

Hayden's Christmas cactus looks like a penis.

I see that Finn isn't using his old-timey syringe to inject himself anymore.

• Love 7

Did we ever know why Nina has all the family money, but Nathan/Jay is a humble struggling cop

I thought it was said that it turned out Nathan wasn't Papa Reeves son, that Madeline had stepped out, so he was cut off and the bulk of the estate was given to Nina.  

Why is Maxie suddenly up and around?  I thought she had the Ebola of flus.

And it's supposed to be the next day, since Nina's still wearing the dress she was wearing to the wedding.  

Why does everyone know where everyone else is at all times?  It's one of my pet peeves about soaps.  Tom's brother walks off the elevator and goes directly to Franco.  How did he know where he was?  Also, how did Franco know that Tom had been at that bar the night of his death?

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Hayden's Christmas cactus looks like a penis.

If Hayden is disappointed with Finn, he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Nina: This is the sanest thing I've ever done. This is the sanest thing I've ever done.

First statement was automatically invalidated by the second identical one.

Damn it, Anna is crying again.

I can't imagine Valentin and Claudette as a couple at all.

3 minutes ago, Perkie said:

I thought it was said that it turned out Nathan wasn't Papa Reeves son, that Madeline had stepped out, so he was cut off and the bulk of the estate was given to Nina.  

No, I believe Papa Reeves never knew, Nathan cut himself off.

• Love 5

Did we ever know why Nina has all the family money, but Nathan/Jay is a humble struggling cop

This doesn't make sense because Magda/Madeline wasn't even Nathan's biological mother (her sister Dr. O is).  I'm guessing that Magda/Magdeline didn't pretend to be pregnant before she took him in.  Or maybe she did; and Papa Reaves discovered that Nathan wasn't his son and assumed that Magda/Madeline had stepped out.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, drtslim said:

This doesn't make sense because Magda/Madeline wasn't even Nathan's biological mother (her sister Dr. O is).  I'm guessing that Magda/Magdeline didn't pretend to be pregnant before she took him in.  Or maybe she did; and Papa Reaves discovered that Nathan wasn't his son and assumed that Magda/Madeline had stepped out.

I completely forgot about that part of the story (that he wasn't Donna Mills' bio son). Argh. All I remember is Donna Mills complaining that Nathan changed his name and shunned his family.

And oh, yeah, Nathan said "Max" 500 times today and it still didn't sound any less contrived.

• Love 1

Anna is crying again. She needs to be slapped.

Freako should've been fired for knocking over that supply cart. 

I'm disappointed Diane didn't slap Alexis and tell her she's a mess and needs to start acting right.

Maxie had bird flu a day ago but now she's walking around like everything's fine. 

Tree is annoying as hell.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I can't imagine Valentin and Claudette as a couple at all.

Right! I kinda wanna see it tbh.

I was in a rush so I skipped like 90% of this episode. My main takeaway is that I wish FH wouldn't wear v-neck shirts. I know that makes me a body-shaming, horrible person, but I can't stand looking at bony sternum. Maybe if Anna wasn't the worst now I wouldn't mind it so much.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5