Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

There is a scene where 

Hide contents

Jason and Sam tell him he's getting a sibling.

I know. And it will probs be a two 30 sec scenes, if that.

I still stick by what I said. Danny is not going to get major screentime, especially as a facilitator for Jarly antics or for Sam to believe Jason is cheating. 

And Jarly is not gonna play out like that anymore. I just feel comfortable saying that. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But looking at the chances of it happening? It's verrrrrrrrrrrrry low. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, HeatLifer said:

I still stick by what I said. Danny is not going to get major screentime, especially as a facilitator for Jarly antics or for Sam to believe Jason is cheating. 

Oh, I don't think that. I just saw "Danny not getting any screentime" and I thought of that spoiler.

Just now, ulkis said:

Oh, I don't think that. I just saw "Danny not getting any screentime" and I thought of that spoiler.

I understand. And that's fluff, you know? They're not giving him anything  deeper.

• Love 2

I'm simply addressing what HeatLifer said about Frank and plot points.  I didn't say I like the scenario/want it to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was written. The kids do get used for stupid plot points, like toddler Danny running into John Doe's room and holding his hand while the guy was unconscious, toddler Jake being in danger from his bio-great grandfather's out-of-control car at a carnival, and Emma at various points during the storylines involving Britt and Sabrina.  It wouldn't surprise me if Danny was used for a few minutes, to set up conflict for Jason, Sam, and Carly.

I agree with Darlazr in that there should still be something (real) with Jason, Elizabeth, and Sam. After BM's Jason was in love with Elizabeth and spent so much time with her and her sons, I don't believe he would have no emotional reaction (aside from worry about Jake's feelings) to her near death in the hospital thanks to Paul.  He should have been really concerned about Cam and Aiden as well, since they were going to be his stepsons. He talks/acts like he barely knows those boys. I don't buy that he remembered everything/fell completely in love with Sam again, and everything that he felt for Liz was wiped out to the point that he does not care about her at all beyond her ability to be a mom to Jake.  

Believable drama would be Jason loving Sam and being committed to her, but deciding he also needs to take care of Elizabeth as she recovers, then having conflicting feels while he's around Liz - NOT this awful Franco crap. Franco should be nowhere near Liz's home, her children, or Danny.

• Love 6

Even if I believed Carl were still in love with Jason - which I don't - Jason hasn't shown in sexual interest in her in YEARS. Sam assuming Jason is cheating with Carly would be just as stupid as Dante amusing Lulu was cheating on him with Dillon. 

And I'm 100% not interested in seeing Sam get into another triangle with another woman over Jason. This crap with Liz has been off and on for a decade and it's AWFUL. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The kids do get used for stupid plot points,

Oh, of course. I agree with this. I just don't agree with the Jarly stuff. But like I said, if they do a "kiss" or whatever, it would have to lead to something more. That's how Frank rolls. He doesn't do near-kisses or anything romantic for no reason. So it would have to mean a Jason/Carly/Sam triangle, in my eyes. Which, again, would be more unlikely  than inserting Liz for the billionth time.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I agree with Darlazr in that there should still be something (real) with Jason, Elizabeth, and Sam. After BM's Jason was in love with Elizabeth and spent so much time with her and her sons, I don't believe he would have no emotional reaction (aside from worry about Jake's feelings) to her near death in the hospital thanks to Paul.  He should have been really concerned about Cam and Aiden as well, since they were going to be his stepsons. He talks/acts like he barely knows those boys. I don't buy that he remembered everything/fell completely in love with Sam again, and everything that he felt for Liz was wiped out to the point that he does not care about her at all beyond her ability to be a mom to Jake.  

Jason not showing more concern for Liez isn't a slight against her or their *love*. He acts like he barely knows any of these people. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Jason not showing more concern for Liez isn't a slight against her or their *love*. He acts like he barely knows any of these people. 

The only thing unrealistic about Jason's behavior is he wasn't even angry for longer than an episode.

• Love 6

Jason nor Sam got realistic reactions after the shit Liz pulled. Liz should still be looking for her teeth from the ass kicking Sam should have laid on her ass.

Shit Sam got a death threat and Jason acting like a complete jackass for years during that SOS. Liz keeps him from his wife and kid and this fool leaves his wedding reception to check up on her.

So hell no to anymore Liz interaction than necessary. I already hate they keep dragging this Franco shit out.

• Love 5

Cue Sam's rage that maybe Jason is cheating on her.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I have a really hard time thinking Sam would believe Jason is cheating on her, especially with Carly

I have a really hard time believing Sam would rage over anything to do with Jason.  Maybe sigh and whisper that she doesn't understand what's going on...

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I mean because Sam is at home every night, sleeping in that bed. Now if she went out of town for a night or several (business or visiting people), I think Carly would give it a try (timing it by when she thinks Danny would be in bed already).

She'd come over before Danny goes to sleep, to do her whole "greatestmomwholoveswithherwholeheart" routine, helping him put Danny to bed, then she'd make her "I'm so alone" play.  

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

There is a scene where 

Hide contents

Jason and Sam tell him he's getting a sibling.

Spoiler

I wonder how many times it takes them to get Danny's name right to start that conversation. Or do we get a reveal at the end that they brought the wrong kid home from the store with them, and they just told someone else's kid about the new sibling they're giving him (or her, given how much time these two have spent with Danny)? 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Darklazr said:

JaSam already had a story when the show REFUSED to write them as dealing with the fact that they had NO romantic interest in each other from the start.

I think the show should be able to do better than a Jarly kiss or a DOOL story about recognizing your dead husband with a different face. I'm not particularly disappointed that the show didn't tell a story about love being actual magic. That is not even remotely what Jason/Sam, or GH for that matter - are about.

I also think they shuffled past all of that as quickly as possible so they wouldn't have to actually write fall-out from Liz's choices. Because no, the guy who spent months being lied to about his life is not coming over to hang out with her kids. That is not a realistic expectation and Liz can't exactly lean on their "decades of friendship" after she lied to him about his identity. They're writing Jason as indifferent , and I think that's a kinder reaction than she deserves - what she did was creepy af.

And Jakeson was going to adopt Liz's kids, not because they'd discussed it as a step in their relationship and as a reflection of his relationship with the boys, but because Liz suggested it while  in the midst of her nutbar fantasy and because she wanted to have Jake call Jason daddy without telling Jason the truth.

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Darklazr said:

Carly kissed Jason in 2011 when Brenda was staying at the PH.

JaSam already had a story when the show REFUSED to write them as dealing with the fact that they had NO romantic interest in each other from the start.  Your so called soul mate dies and he is immediately drawn toward your rival and would be with your rival if the show had the balls not to prop up your ass.  Jason should be asking why he was immediately drawn toward Elizabeth and not his wife.  Jason should have ALL of his memories and struggles with the life that he led, taking Sam back after her heinous acts toward Jake, knows exactly why Elizabeth lied in the first place, but still seeks her out to discuss their almost two decades relationship, kick CarSon out of life, makes restitution to the people that he hurt in the past, rebuild a future with the Quartermaine's and remains single until he figures out his LIFE and raises his children.  Sam finally realizes that HER Jason died in 2012 and the man that she now knows is a different person that had NO interest in her until she fell on her head.  

Amen!

2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Believable drama would be Jason loving Sam and being committed to her, but deciding he also needs to take care of Elizabeth as she recovers, then having conflicting feels while he's around Liz - NOT this awful Franco crap. Franco should be nowhere near Liz's home, her children, or Danny.

Exactly. 

This whole insta JaSam Love is stupid. There was a god damn year's worth of story to mill. Jake/Jason should've been torn apart over his feelings for Liz, his true identity, Liz's hiding of it, regaining his memories and discovering how he feels about Sam. He should be wanting to see the Webber boys. He was going to legally adopt Cam and Jake. And now he only talks about Jake. Who has feelings that just turn off like that?  There should be major inner conflict for Jason. He loved Liz and her sons, but she lied to him. He was attracted to Liz from the start. He can't say the same regarding Sam. Instead we were treated with Liz and her boys (well, except Jake) being ignored, Sam and Jason going on a couple of dates and suddenly they were in love! We got troubled Jake being cured after his car accident and some art lessons with Franco. Now he loves Sam.

I'm not saying that Jason should be playing family with Liz. But he should've shown more emotion and he sure as hell should be asking to spend time with all three of Liz's boys. The group of writers and producers could'very mined this storyline for at least a year. But we got this crap.

• Love 3

I am glad they cut that shit out. Not here looking to see Jason play daddy to some kids that got fucked over by their mom for even making them get attached to a man she knew was married and had a family out there.

Danny was attached to Patrick. Do you see him calling from California to arrange out of state visits for Emma and Danny since he and Sam were going to be married?

I am already sick of Jake's ass as is. So glad Sam and Jason get to spend some alone time with the child they waited almost a decade to finally get.

• Love 5

I think it was kinda obvious Liason and that other crappy couple (and their faux families) were plot points. To provide drama. Not to last. This is why I was pissed from the jump that TPTB chose this route for Liz. Because the character and her fans deserve something REAL.

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

Danny was attached to Patrick. Do you see him calling from California to arrange out of state visits for Emma and Danny since he and Sam were going to be married?

Not a comparable situation. As far as the audience knows, Lucky is not actively visiting the three boys or arranging for them to come see him. No mention of Skype calls, either. Jason was back in Danny's life well before Patrick's exit storyline - which included Emma regaining her true mother, Robin. You may remember, before Sam and Patrick broke up, Patrick acting like the only reason Jason should speak to Sam was to arrange visitation/talk about Danny. 

At Christmas, Jason saw Jake as well as Cam and Aiden, and was talking about still wanting to be in their lives. He felt attached to them; he was with the three of them when he ran into Sam and Danny in the park. Liz didn't demand that he come see the boys for the holiday. Now his POV seems to indicate that his only concern is his son Jake, and the other two boys just kind of exist somewhere. Although when Jake had his line about not wanting to be separated from his brothers if Mom doesn't get better, Jason vaguely and lamely promised him he wouldn't let that happen.

I disagree that Jason and Sam have been waiting almost a decade for Danny. That makes it seem like they've been a solid couple going through fertility treatments and attempted adoptions for a long time. The first time Jason considered being a parent with Sam, it was because he let her move in when she was pregnant with his best friend's kid, and he promised to be a father to the baby. 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 3

Sam and Jason have wanted kids together since her first child died. They got side tracked with all the drama in their lives. Then when they tried Sam got shot by Manny, who also had a tumor and was supposedly changed also.  Sam had to get surgery in order to have a child and when she got pregnant, it was ruined by Franco and his you thought I raped you but I didn't shtick.  Then his crazy ass mom took over changing dna results to make it seem that Franco was the father. Jason "died" not knowing Danny was his. So excuse me if I would prefer to see Jason spend time with his child he wanted to raise before his life was hijacked for almost a year by his lying friend.

Aiden and Cam have a father off screen named Lucky. It is also easy as hell for the show to say Lucky picked them up off screen (where all the good stuff appears to be happening anyway) and they have been staying with him instead of Grams all the time. They only use Jake all the time cause he links Jason to Franco who they will do anything to sell.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dr. gailey said:

I am glad they cut that shit out. Not here looking to see Jason play daddy to some kids that got fucked over by their mom for even making them get attached to a man she knew was married and had a family out there.

I am already sick of Jake's ass as is. So glad Sam and Jason get to spend some alone time with the child they waited almost a decade to finally get.

Patrick just wanted a son imo.  So I'm just imagining that he and Robin had another kid and it's a boy.   They deserve some happiness.  They also heard about Sabrina's death.  He sent over a fruit basket with a lovely bouquet of grapes.  It was wonderful.   Because we have to fill in the holes now. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Now his POV seems to indicate that his only concern is his son Jake, and the other two boys just kind of exist somewhere.

Even Liz is only concerned with Jason's son and barely seems to even remember she has two other sons. The writers just don't care about Cam and Aiden anymore. Well, until they come up with some new plot point where they'd be useful.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Patrick just wanted a son imo.  So I'm just imagining that he and Robin had another kid and it's a boy.   They deserve some happiness.  They also heard about Sabrina's death.  He sent over a fruit basket with a lovely bouquet of grapes.  It was wonderful.   Because we have to fill in the holes now. 

BWAH. I love this.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I think Carly will be busy with dealing with the Sonny and Nelle angle. I think Jason will just be there for her as a friend. 

9 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I'm simply addressing what HeatLifer said about Frank and plot points.  I didn't say I like the scenario/want it to happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that was written. The kids do get used for stupid plot points, like toddler Danny running into John Doe's room and holding his hand while the guy was unconscious, toddler Jake being in danger from his bio-great grandfather's out-of-control car at a carnival, and Emma at various points during the storylines involving Britt and Sabrina.  It wouldn't surprise me if Danny was used for a few minutes, to set up conflict for Jason, Sam, and Carly.

If Jason really had all of his memories, he would know that Elizabeth still had issues with what Sam did to Jake when they had scenes at Jake's in 2012.  Jake Doe was furious that Elizabeth kept him from his "wife and son", but we're supposed to believe that Jake Doe / Jason Morgan would NOT be really disgusted at what Sam did to Jake in 2007.  

I really don't expect for the show to ever address any of the items in my first post, because of backstage agenda's not allowing for organic storytelling.  Franco should have never been placed in Elizabeth or Jake's orbit, but FV is hell bent on making the character relevant.  I find it laughable that some SamFF and JaSam fans think Sam has matured since 2007, which is EASY to do when your past has never been outed and you ended up back with Jason Morgan!  Elizabeth and her boys should have all been in sessions with Kevin the second that the lie was revealed, because Jake Doe / Jason promised to be there for those three boys and that has not happened at all.

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Elizabeth and her boys should have all been in sessions with Kevin the second that the lie was revealed, because Jake Doe / Jason promised to be there for those three boys and that has not happened at all.

Their mother is so lonely that she brought an amnesiac stranger to live in their house, then lied to the man for months about his identity, and offered her kids up to the man for adoption in an attempt to live out some fantasy that's been denied to her for over a decade.  She is now dating a  narcissistic sociopath who kidnapped one of her children and constantly oversteps boundaries. They have an actual father that they never see and an almost stepfather who was dead and then came back and two of them live in an attic 

I agree that those kids should be in therapy - but the fact that Jason doesn't visit? Is the least of their issues. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, dr. gailey said:

Sam and Jason have wanted kids together since her first child died. They got side tracked with all the drama in their lives. . So excuse me if I would prefer to see Jason spend time with his child he wanted to raise before his life was hijacked for almost a year by his lying friend.

They only use Jake all the time cause he links Jason to Franco who they will do anything to sell.

To me, moments like declaring their love for other people (Jason to Liz; Sam about Lucky to Liz's face), and Jason threatening to kill Sam (if she ever hurt Jake again) is more than getting "sidetracked with all the drama in their lives."  And I wasn't trying to start a conflict with you - just saying that Jason's past, and Jason and Sam's history, has certainly gotten the white wash treatment to make them a root-able, happy couple now with a bright future.  IMO the reality on screen is that they have not been a long-term happy couple, focusing on having a child together for most of that time. 

I agree with you about TPTB doing whatever it takes to sell Franco; he's now getting the whitewash treatment as well to force more terrible storytelling and Roger as an actor.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

BWAH. I love this.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I think Carly will be busy with dealing with the Sonny and Nelle angle. I think Jason will just be there for her as a friend. 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If only there was something with Nelle to deal with. Frickin' stupid pacing.

Yeah...like maybe Nelle being AJ's daughter.  Like, they can make rapists and murderers look like superheroes, talk about churches, shoot up churches, breastfeeding, breastfeeding, breastfeeding- but AJ Quartermaine is like the one thing deemed too much to talk about on this show?  What, he exceeds the weight limit?  In what world, FV? 

• Love 1
On 10/15/2016 at 2:29 AM, teenj12 said:

Today's scenes with Kristina just confirms to me even more that the new regimes don't do their homework.

Under her Guza-stint, Kristina was very much anti-mob, or at the very least, against the constant violence that Sonny was responsible for. Even when their relationship got better, she still understood when Sonny was clearly in the wrong, and would call him out on it. Like this clip here (skip to 2:54).

Kristina was always a hypocrite about the mob though because she made excuses for Johnny but of course she learned that type of hypocrisy from Alexis. And she never had a problem going shopping with Sonny's mob money. 

• Love 1

What would have been best is if Nikolas had never randomly found out and blurted to Liz about who Jake was. If he hadn't been the designated EVUL for JaSam to fight against.  If Liz/Jake had continued along normally and if Jake hadn't been a lazy freeloader, but rather a man determined to find his identity and contribute to the household to thank Liz for her generosity.  If Helena hadn't been involved and that stupid plot had been laughed out of the writer's room and discarded.  If Jake had established new ties with new people, finding he didn't like Carly or Sonny or even Sam. If he liked the Q family and got a job at ELQ and wore a suit and grew closer to Monica and Tracy and bonded with Michael. If he was kind of shrewd about business and had a mind for deals and opportunities. If Nikolas offered to help him find his past, using his ample resources and on the day Liz and Jake married, was told that Jake was probably Jason Morgan, but decided to keep quiet until it was 100% confirmed.  If Jake did something that made Carly sit up and notice, setting off her Jason radar and squirreling off like the rabid dog she often is when she wants something.  By this point, maybe Jake and Sam REALLY hate each other's guts.  The truth comes out, via Carly, sending everyone into a talespin.

No evil Nikolas. No Helena stupidity. No evil Liz.  Jason genuinely thrown because he didn't want any part of his old life, not even the woman who was/is his wife.  Liz and Sam heartbroken. The Qs delighted, S&C thrown, Michael thrown.  Six months of story to sort through where nobody is really the BAD EVUL.  Jason finally accepts who he is, but he's not Jason Q or Jason M. He's a new Jason with a new life. Maybe he wants ELQ, putting him in competitions with Nikolas.

And just as the story comes to a close (Jason and Sam start to become friends, Sam starts dating a new guy,  Liz&Jason part ways) a moment happens that makes it abundantly clear that Jason is not Jason.  He's Lucky Spencer.

Instead of a stupid ass story, shredding a bunch of characters who didn't need shredding, to tell a story of a lazy loser NOBODY should have been drawn to and ultimately dumped almost immediately because these writers have ZERO intention of following through with anything they write. Because that was stupid shit.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, In2You said:

Kristina was always a hypocrite about the mob though because she made excuses for Johnny but of course she learned that type of hypocrisy from Alexis. And she never had a problem going shopping with Sonny's mob money. 

She more or less made excuses for Johnny to rationalize hurting Sonny (with her whole plan of pretending to date her father's enemy), which was because of the trauma she faced after being attacked twice, and then Kiefer's death on top of it.

In fact, I remember Kristina agreed to stay away from Johnny after all that (which she did for the most part), and she convinced Johnny to fire Ethan because she didn't want him getting hurt in the mob war:

• Love 2

Jason was disgusted when he learned about the kidnapping hence the death threat. Liz should make up her mind about forgiving Sam for her sins cause she sure didn't care about Sam being around Jake when she was with Lucky and she could screw Jason in secret. She has also thrown the kidnapping in her face in recent years when she and Sazm fought about Jake Doe in Sam's apartment.

For all this talk about Liz and Nic being made the big evils to Jasam's pure love, I fail to see how any of it benefitted Sam. She has never gotten an apology from either of them and was shown to be civil and making nice to both of them.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, dr. gailey said:

For all this talk about Liz and Nic being made the big evils to Jasam's pure love, I fail to see how any of it benefitted Sam. She has never gotten an apology from either of them and was shown to be civil and making nice to both of them.

Sam comes across as asleep or averse to deep thinking, or high and happy. She's like the Dormouse at the Mad Hatter Tea Party. Her  habit of wearing black reinforces the sense that she is an empty black hole without personality or sense of humor.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, teenj12 said:

She more or less made excuses for Johnny to rationalize hurting Sonny (with her whole plan of pretending to date her father's enemy), which was because of the trauma she faced after being attacked twice, and then Kiefer's death on top of it.

In fact, I remember Kristina agreed to stay away from Johnny after all that (which she did for the most part), and she convinced Johnny to fire Ethan because she didn't want him getting hurt in the mob war:

You're only focusing on one year. When Johnny was in prison for murder she was making excuses for him being a "good" guy to the point where even Molly had to point out to her that he's killer.

I'm pretty sure after Kristina found out Sonny almost blew her up to they had a father/daughter embrace. She also never had a problem with mob hitman Jason and has always been JaSam's biggest supporter.  Kristina has always flip flopped with her mob hate. She was never truly anti mob. When she felt she wasn't getting enough attention from Sonny she hated the mob.  When he was giving her his blood money to spend she didn't care.

Edited by In2You

I have a really hard time believing Sam would rage over anything to do with Jason.  Maybe sigh and whisper that she doesn't understand what's going on...

Kelly's whisper talk is so annoying. I've always felt it was an affectation she gave Sam on purpose, and I've never understood why. It's not alluring or sexy-and most people with hearing problems don't talk lower, they talk louder.  They've declawed Sam, much like they've declawed every woman.  I have no idea why. They are even trying to make Claudette misunderstood and saintly because she's protecting her supposed daughter. It makes no sense to me. It's one thing to give someone layers and softness. It's another thing entirely to change horses mid stream for no real reason other than to  try and make the audience love them.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 3

It was never about money, Kristina has never wanted for funds. Kristina was hurt because she never got time/attention from her father and she used his status as a criminal to lash out at him and hurt him back.

But her need for attention would not outweigh anger with her father over Morgan dying in a car bomb meant for Julian

• Love 3

The fuck...so Paul wasn't the one who attacked Bobbie and Lucas?  Why are the writers drawing attention to the mess they made of the hospital serial killer storyline?

Speaking of bad writing, way to make Sonny as unsympathetic as possible, writers.  Julian caused all the violence?  YOU ARE IN THE MOB, SONNY!!!  YOUR PROFESSION IS VIOLENCE!!!

Hey, Liz remembered she has a son named Cameron!

Not enough Lucy.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Scrubs need to change their phone number ASAP.

Liz: Can you help me get a job near you?  I'm sure the SERIAL KILLER who draws creepy pictures of me while I sleep won't follow me.

Robin: Uh...new phone, who this?

• Love 4

So Michael is able to go right back to work-I mean, it's been what, two or three days since Sabrina's funeral-and this is the woman he was going to ask to marry him. But his brother's death has him so distraught Tracy has to go back to work at ELQ and can't be too bothered with hospital business? Okay, show.  What a way to kill any interest I have in the story.

Why not just come right out and say that only a newbie like Franco, Hayden or Finn can save GH? I'm surprised they aren't getting Claudette involved.

*Jinx*

• Love 1

Carly's son JUST died. Why is Jason pressuring her to go back to Sonny? It hasn't been a week. They haven't had the funeral. Come on.

Shut up Franco. Let Liz go. You barely started dating, you shouldn't have a say anyway. Moving for work isn't such a bad idea.

I wish Sonny and Julian would just have a duel and get it over with. They're so pathetic. I don't care about Sonny's grief. He isn't sympathetic. I wish they had written the exit story as Kiki borrowing her uncle's car to pick up Morgan and Avery. We could have been rid of all three quite tidily.

• Love 4

I had stopped watching this train wreck of a show until last week. I head that they were offing Morgan and it was all Sonny's fault!  Yea!  I know the current shunning will not last, but I'm going to enjoy it while it does.  Then when inevitably, somehow, the citizens of Port Chuck decide that of course it's not Sonny's fault that his son was killed by a car bomb that he arranged, I'll abandon ship again.  But for now, despite the fact that Michael and Jason are still inexplicably on the Sonny train, I'm so enjoying this show right now.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, IWantCandy71 said:

So Michael is able to go right back to work-I mean, it's been what, two or three days since Sabrina's funeral-and this is the woman he was going to ask to marry him. But his brother's death has him so distraught Tracy has to go back to work at ELQ and can't be too bothered with hospital business? Okay, show.  What a way to kill any interest I have in the story.

Michael's reaction to Morgan's death, and how he mourns, is one of the few I find believable. Michael has been 'responsible' for little brother Morgan since he was a child. Being a brother is a major component of his identity.  Also, Morgan is the only other person who understood what it meant to grow up as a child of Sonny Corinthos. On the other hand, Michael has known Sabrina for maybe two years? They were officially a couple for less than that. Michael said the person who murdered Sabrina and others had to be caught/stopped.  Paul was caught. Sabrina's child is now with her family in Puerto Rico. There's nothing Sabrina-related that's unresolved now - he could work and try to move on with his life. Then he gets blindsided with the Morgan's dead news.  His grief for one versus the other is not even comparable.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, lovelynn said:

Carly's son JUST died. Why is Jason pressuring her to go back to Sonny? It hasn't been a week. They haven't had the funeral. Come on.

Maybe he feels like me and thinks Carly made her bed and now she can lie in it, except he's nicer about it, heh. I'm actually on Sonny's side re: Carly leaving him. It would be like if Carly knew Sonny clipped his nails in the living room and then one day decided to move out because of it. Her kids are associated with Sonny at this point* so it's not like living with him will make a difference. 

Although it says a lot about her subconscious mind regarding her marriage to Sonny if she kept her house this whole time. Unless Bobbie was living there.

*Oh wait I forgot about Joss not being associated with Sonny. Well I guess her moving out makes some sort of sense then.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
Just now, LegalParrot81 said:

So, how long before Nelle splits the sheets with Sonny and I lose my lunch?  

Maybe she'll just drug him and make him think they slept together.

• Love 7