Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

How are we supposed to find this charming that Franco broke into Liz's car and hid in her backseat waiting for her to get off shift to talk to her? That's how all the Lifetime movies start.

Eesh. He could at least have slashed her tire and "happened" to be around at the right time.

• Love 7

Poor Molly.  Her father?  Off-screen.  Her, like, four-year relationship with her boyfriend?  Off-screen.  And now she has to deal with her sister being a rag.  She should have slapped the shit out of Kristina.

Another anti-climax to some non-drama, with that skeleton not being Luke's.  But Laura and Tracy were kinda great together and I liked Laura saying she was done chasing after Luke.

Again with the creepy ass writing for Franco and Liz.  Was him hiding in her back seat - a horror movie trope as old as time - supposed to be charming?!?!

Dante promising Lulu that he and Rocco would always be there for her was funny because I'm pretty sure Rocco is "visiting Cam and Aiden", as it were.

Shut up, Olivia.

• Love 7

Thank you for that moment of sanity on the part of Elizabeth. Stay strong! Live down to expectations (yes, I have been overindulging in old GH clips) - just not with Franco!!

Thankfully, Laura is through with chasing after Luke! Too bad Tracy doesn't have more sense.

Olivia interacting with Dante and Lulu was nice. Such great advice, toss all the ugly lamps.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

How are we supposed to find this charming that Franco broke into Liz's car and hid in her backseat waiting for her to get off shift to talk to her? That's how all the Lifetime movies start.

Not that Liz should need to tell him this to make him not do these creepy things, but does he know she was raped? 

• Love 4

I'm confused. Didn't Parker give Kristina the brush-off right after they had sex and before she talked to Alexis? How is Alexis "keeping them apart"?

Parker left Kris in the hotel room.  On her way to her conference she ran into Alexis, told her that she'd slept with Kris (as an explanation as to why Alexis hadn't heard from Kris all night).  Alexis told her it wasn't right and that she should do the right thing.  So Parker wrote the goodbye note and left it for Kris.  

• Love 2

Jebus. What moron of a writer thinks that it is heartwarming to have a killer break into a former rape victim's car and hide in the back? This actually happened today? Can't wait to see how this didn't end up with a police shooting on TFGH.  *SkipperBitch eyeroll *

Wait, they did a DNA test on the skeleton or on the bracelet Lulu found? 

• Love 5

Sometimes this show writes things so stupidly (sometimes?!!).   They have Lulu go and buy a bunch of ugly ass lamps for "the baby's rooms" (of a baby that doesn't currently exist and could take years to exist even if the embryo takes) and take them to her husband's work to show him.  Who does that in real life?  I've bought many of things for my kids, not once did I head over to my husband's work to show it to him.  And he's not a cop, who might be busy doing importatn cop stuff and not have tiime for such nonsense.  It just makes me cringe whenever a character behaves stupidly, like that.  

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Not that Liz should need to tell him this to make him not do these creepy things, but does he know she was raped? 

I'm not trying to be snarky, but that she was raped years ago adds an extra level of ick, but it shouldn't matter. Sneaking into a woman's car with the intent to "surprise" her should get him beat up or called the cops on by most women whether they are rape survivors or not.

• Love 6

Those were some ugly ass lamps. Not even 5 mins into the ep. and Lulu was already talking babies and Luke. Thats all she ever talks about for YEARS now.

Kristina is so awful. She acts like she is 16 not 24.

Franco continues to act like a vile freak. 

Edited by backhometome
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Sometimes this show writes things so stupidly (sometimes?!!).   They have Lulu go and buy a bunch of ugly ass lamps for "the baby's rooms" (of a baby that doesn't currently exist and could take years to exist even if the embryo takes) and take them to her husband's work to show him.  Who does that in real life?  I've bought many of things for my kids, not once did I head over to my husband's work to show it to him.  And he's not a cop, who might be busy doing importatn cop stuff and not have tiime for such nonsense.  It just makes me cringe whenever a character behaves stupidly, like that.  

It makes no sense. There's no way, after everything they went through with Rocco, she wouldn't be cautiously tentative and afraid to jinx it. But because we have to have something they think is dramatic irony, she's being inexplicably uncharacteristically bubbly. It's like last year when Kiki said "Morgan and Aunt Denise would never ever cheat on me." The character can still be shocked by something without saying or acting the exact opposite of what the situation will develop into.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Sometimes this show writes things so stupidly (sometimes?!!).   They have Lulu go and buy a bunch of ugly ass lamps for "the baby's rooms" (of a baby that doesn't currently exist and could take years to exist even if the embryo takes) and take them to her husband's work to show him.  Who does that in real life?

I guess they're still building their house set?  I forget, are they supposed to be in the house already?

Memo to Franco:  Breaking in then hiding in a woman's car to surprise her does not endear you to her, nor does it make her forget your violent, dangerous past.  

Memo to writers:  Having Franco surprise (really attack) a woman from behind when said woman was raped by being attacked from behind is beyond disgusting and whoever wrote that should be ashamed of themselves.  

Poor LiLo.  Havent' seen her in I don't know how long but she gets dusted out of the closet to interupt the law board review meeting to throw her two cents in Alexis' case in a WTF moment, then to let Lante know that "she has a granddaughter out there" and is certain that means they will be having a girl.  You know, in the pregnancy that doesn't exist yet. 

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Parker left Kris in the hotel room.  On her way to her conference she ran into Alexis, told her that she'd slept with Kris (as an explanation as to why Alexis hadn't heard from Kris all night).  Alexis told her it wasn't right and that she should do the right thing.  So Parker wrote the goodbye note and left it for Kris.  

And what Alexis did was co-signed by Sonny, who also convinced her not to tell Kristina about the conversation with Parker.  But of course, while Kristina is dragging Alexis for filth (shut up, Krissy), he's gonna skate on it completely, just like everything. #eyeroll

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

I love watching victims of sexual assault being stuck in elevators with a rapist, having said rapist hiding in the backseat of their car or just being snarky asses, not.  Free, Elizabeth from Franco and let someone else make this character relevant.

Genie and Jane looked lovely today, and I enjoyed Laura and Tracy's conversation.   I am happy Laura knows she no longer needs to run off to rescue Luke Spencer and hope the man is really dead.

Lulu?  Get a damned job or go raise Rocco and stop with the baby crap.  No wonder Dante banged Valerie, at least she wasn't yakking about her baby maker.  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Memo to Franco:  Breaking in then hiding in a woman's car to surprise her does not endear you to her, nor does it make her forget your violent, dangerous past.  

Memo to writers:  Having Franco surprise (really attack) a woman from behind when said woman was raped by being attacked from behind is beyond disgusting and whoever wrote that should be ashamed of themselves.  

Poor LiLo.  Havent' seen her in I don't know how long but she gets dusted out of the closet to interupt the law board review meeting to throw her two cents in Alexis' case in a WTF moment, then to let Lante know that "she has a granddaughter out there" and is certain that means they will be having a girl.  You know, in the pregnancy that doesn't exist yet. 

Why didn't either of them mention to moron mom that she also had a vision of Lulu pregnant and that never happened so shut up for Christ's sake.

2 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

Lulu?  Get a damned job or go raise Rocco and stop with the baby crap.  No wonder Dante banged Valerie, at least she wasn't yakking about her baby maker.  

She has a job. They probably tore down the damn set though, heh.

• Love 2

and Lulu was already talking babies and Luke. Thats all she ever talks about for YEARS 

Poor Lulu.  That's all she's allowed to talk about.  A, because she's a wimmins, and they can only talk about babies.  And B, she's a Spencer on  a show ruled by Tony Geary for years, even after he's freakin' retired so must talk about him.  

Why aren't she and Maxie discussing the wedding plans?  

but I don't think she'll be a worse parent than any other one in PC.

I'll disagree too.  She was all, "I want a baby so I can comfort it back to sleep at night".  Uhm okay, but what about the next 18 plus years of it's life.   What about the temper tantrums in the grocery store (you can't have one while they're having one), the back talk, the eye rolling, the heaving sighing, the door slamming.  What then Nina?  

• Love 3

Nina should really get a small needy lapdog.

Remember when Franco thought the same thing and brought her one and her eyes got really big and teary eyed and her arms flailed around and she couldn't believe, COULDNT' BELEIVE that Franco would think a dog would replace a baby.  A DOG CAN'T REPLACE A BABY, CAN'T REPLACE A BABY.  And she flailed some more and rocked back and forth on her heels while she declared that Franco didn't understand her, DIDN'T. UNDERSTAND. HER.  

Yeah, she's so totally Mom material.  

Nina:  How many times have I told you not to play in the mud at the park.  MUD. AT. THE PARK.  You don't understand me Nina Junior.  DON'T UNDERSTAND <whisper cry> me"  

• Love 17
5 hours ago, stlbf said:

Heh. Can you guys imagine HelicopterMomNina at a parent teacher meeting to discuss her lil' cherub's behavioral and education issues? She would probably kidnap the favorite teacher if she thought that her baby liked teacher more than her. Or expose the teacher as some sort slutty tramp back in college in the PTA newsletter. 

Now I need to see this.   Teacher: "Ms. Reeves, we found your child cheating." 

Nina: "Liar!  Repent!  Repent!  Repent!".  Throws desk over, takes chalkboard down with bare hands.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

If a guy I was maybe/sorta/kinda 'dating' hid in the backseat of my car I would never speak to him again.  

This happened?  Today?  Wow.  Make that a wwwwoooooww.  I'm so glad this show is so forward with the women writers and what not.  Are Jelly taking lessons on feminist writing from Stephanie Myer?  Will Franco lovingly stroke Liz's hair while saying "the lion fell in love with the lamb" ?  Prepare barf bags.  

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I wish that the show gave Kristina OCD vs. Morgan. It might have been a better story.

Or Dante. Dante's a little too old for it to emerge around now but I think fudging that a bit for the sake of story would have been okay. Of course, then we might have gotten some "now I know why you shot me" moment sooo maybe not.

But yeah I think it was a mistake to give it to Morgan. They should have just let Morgan be a regular troublemaker.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Now I need to see this.   Teacher: "Ms. Reeves, we found your child cheating." 

Nina: "Liar!  Repent!  Repent!  Repent!".  Throws desk over, takes chalkboard down with bare hands.  

Teacher: I'm sorry, Ms. Reeves, but she got a C, that's all there is to it!

Nina (pulls paper from cleavage): You are going RIGHT on my list!

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Lillybee said:

I wish that the show gave Kristina OCD vs. Morgan. It might have been a better story.

Or not made any of Sonny's children bipolar, but have them discuss how/whether it affects their decisions to have biological children

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

Wait, they did a DNA test on the skeleton or on the bracelet Lulu found? 

On the bracelet and earring.  They matched it to hair from an old baseball cap of Luke's that was still sitting around the Q mansion.  

I forget, are they supposed to be in the house already?

From the few things they were saying today, it sounded like they're in the house.  Which apparently happened on Offscreen GH.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Or Dante. Dante's a little too old for it to emerge around now

Not in soap land! Hell, I remember when freaking Cass Winthrop on Another World had such an arc, and he was easily in his '40s before he was diagnosed.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I guess they're still building their house set?  I forget, are they supposed to be in the house already?

It takes time digging out those hobbit holes.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Perkie said:

I'll disagree too.  She was all, "I want a baby so I can comfort it back to sleep at night".  Uhm okay, but what about the next 18 plus years of it's life.   What about the temper tantrums in the grocery store (you can't have one while they're having one), the back talk, the eye rolling, the heaving sighing, the door slamming.  What then Nina?  

All I can picture in response to her wanting to comfort it back to sleep is her stuffing a pillow over a baby's face because it just won't stop crying.  

• Love 6

Someone needs to remind Kristina that Alexis being able to practice law is what allows Kristina to work for minimum wage and live at home. And someone also needs to remind her that grownups usually do what they want to do, so if Parker dumped her via a letter, it's probably because she meant it, not because Mommy told her to. Gah. She's so Sonny's daughter. It's always someone else's fault.

I really liked the talk between Laura and Tracy, and it pointed out a huge problem that's ongoing: The women are written like children, as well as always waiting to be rescued by a man and always defined by a man.

Franco thinks he's spent so much energy trying to get past his past? Yeah, it's been a rough three years of whining.

"How can you know the sex of our baby?" Dante, it's not like the options are so vast. Olivia doesn't need a premonition or a gut feeling to think a girl is possible.

• Love 6

Since I've got amnesia when it comes to Franco's background (because. plot. ABC's not going to change things so might as well go with it), I'm on board the Liz/Franco train.  The actors brought it today.  They seem to like working together so fine let them become a couple blah blah fishcakes.

• Love 5

What is with the Magic Coffee Shop. Yesterday Alexis was at the jail,and walked away from Julian's cell then immediately was seen walking outside the coffee shop door. Then today Kristina & Molly are fighting and Kristina tells her to leave. Molly then walks in to the Magic Coffee Shop. Does the Magic Coffee Shop have tunnels in and out of Port Charles. And, if the coffee shop has two doors going in the coffee shop why is there a cart outside on the deck? This set money could have been to put to better use. Where does Laura live? Does she have a home?   

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Perkie said:

Laura's been living at Windemere since she came back and especially now that Nik is gone and Spencer needs her.

Yeah, that Perk's set make zero sense.  

Totally forgot about Windemere. Thanks for setting me straight. 

4 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

This happened?  Today?  Wow.  Make that a wwwwoooooww.  I'm so glad this show is so forward with the women writers and what not.  Are Jelly taking lessons on feminist writing from Stephanie Myer?  Will Franco lovingly stroke Liz's hair while saying "the lion fell in love with the lamb" ?  Prepare barf bags.  

More like E.L. James.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lillybee said:

Or just acknowledge that they're self centered brats instead of making excuses for their terrible behavior.

And really Morgan and Kristina both dropped out of college to work minimum wage jobs at a coffee shop. That's most people there age job while attending school to help pay it or last resort when they can't find a job right away.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

At least the dog could bite her and hide under the sofa, an infant would just be completely at her mercy

Nah.  It would be as follows:

Nina:  I loved you, LOVED you.  And I walked you.  And I walked you.  I walked you-  and this, this, THIS is how you repay me?  My love isn't an object.  My love is not an object.  You are MINE, my dog, MINE.  You belong to me.  You love only me.  Only me.  Me.

Dog: Woof

• Love 7

Serial Drama

Liz jumps out of her car since a serial killer is in the back seat, but he insists that he has no choice since otherwise she won't talk to him. THEN DON'T TALK TO HER. This show is seriously going to have him wear her down, aren't they? Like this is some sick charm offensive and if a woman says no to you and won't talk to you all you have do is make it impossible for her to avoid you and she'll eventually "come to her senses" and love you. Everyone's favorite message! Feminism at its finest! If a woman says no, TAKE AWAY HER AGENCY, SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR HER, YOU DO!

• Love 9