Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

I think a little of the blame has to go to go to the make-up people because MW looked like she's wearing clown make-up today and more often than not, the make-up on most of the women is atrocious

• Love 3
On 6/10/2016 at 10:12 PM, TeeVee329 said:

But Lucas didn't know about Griffin being a priest, which means he wasn't studying to be one while they were in medical school together.

Not necessarily.  When I was in college, I didn't have all my friends class schedules memorized.  Lucas and Griffin might have been "friends" in the sense that they took a bunch of classes together, in that case, they might not have cared what courses they were taking outside of those.

• Love 3
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Then her sister in law is a bitch. Sorry, but whatever story she wanted to use is her business seeing how she is a soap actress and not the President of the United States. 

Her sister-in-law provided gossip, not confirmation and I agree that it was an asshole move whether it was true or not. I hope KSt gets better and comes back for her own sake - and for mine, so that MoBu is off my screen as quickly as possible.

Also? WTF is this ridiculous shit with Rebecca Budig character "really loving" the Prince of Douchey Tides? I am watching her scenes because I kinda like the mother 

Spoiler

and I'm a little interested in the Liz aspect of this thing

but I cannot and will not with this "irresistible bad boy" shit with the guy who SHOT HER DAUGHTER IN THE HEAD. 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

Not necessarily.  When I was in college, I didn't have all my friends class schedules memorized.  Lucas and Griffin might have been "friends" in the sense that they took a bunch of classes together, in that case, they might not have cared what courses they were taking outside of those.

I didn't have my friends' class schedules memorized, but I knew what their majors and areas of study were.  But to your point, we indeed don't know how good of friends Lucas and Griffin were back in the day given the show has invested no on-screen time in their friendship.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, In2You said:

Yeah she got exposed for lying about having endo the first time. Everyone has different medical histories however as a celebrity example Tia Mowry has struggled with endo and she didn't have to take off months to recover nor did she develop a skin condition. I don't need tptb to give Maxie a condition that women power through every day no complaints and no outrageous recovery time and symptoms.

I am not singling you out or anything, but it baffles me to see some people still deny the fact KSt has a skin condition when we have been discussing how badly her make-up has been lately. Like it is right there for us to see and judge. As for her medical condition, only KSt can say wether she has it or not. I am not gonna believe some other woman's word. Especially one she is not close with anymore. 

Moving on, why is the show trying to make Nik happen? Jason doesn't owe him anything. Sam too doesn't owe him anything. Let's move on from this guy shall we. Find a real villain, one the show recognizes as a villain. Any villain really. Seriously, this show is soo freaking bland. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I think a little of the blame has to go to go to the make-up people

The lighting isn't helping. I noticed in the Windermere scenes that Hayden's mom's hair looked purple from some angles.

Brad's suit was a little on the shiny side for me, but the fit was nice.

I wish Alexis had thrown Carly out of the house. Carly can't ever just STFU for a minute. And LOL at her being all high and mighty. 

1 minute ago, TwistedandBored said:

Find a real villain, one the show recognizes as a villain.

That would be Julian. And everyone else not named Sonny.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That would be Julian. And everyone else not named Sonny.

Not Julian. I feel like as soon as this story is over, he will be back to being a lovable former Mob again. Ugh!

I want someone they won't try to flip on later on. Someone brought on for the sole purpose of making these people's live miserable. Like a true soap villain. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

Not Julian. I feel like as soon as this story is over, he will be back to being a lovable former Mob again. Ugh!

I want someone they won't try to flip on later on. Someone brought on for the sole purpose of making these people's live miserable. Like a true soap villain. 

That person will be my hero.

• Love 5

I honestly don't think KSt looks that bad.  Yes, the makeup seems a bit heavy and they are making use of her hair to hide the side parts of her face.  But rather than bad, I think she just looks different.  I hope she feels better soon and is able to return before too long. 

The wedding in my head was so much more than what we got.  I wanted joyous and celebratory, surrounded by family and friends.  Sam should have been there, in addition to her super sleuthing story line and not left out because of it.  And the Davis girls should have been there as well, especially given Kristina's recent bonding conversation with Lucas.  Joss is family; she should have been there.  I also would have welcomed Felix today.  But again, that's the wedding in my imagination.  And I'm going with one hell of an after party (that's taking place off screen, of course.)

• Love 10
6 hours ago, Sonoma said:

I wish KS all the best, and hope she gets better because it was painful watching her on-screen today. Aside from her physical condition, she was behaving as if she was in a fog. I choose to believe that it's not a medical condition. Others may feel differently. All I know is I cannot keep watching Maxie on screen because it's uncomfortable to watch KS in this condition.

Oh now I regret criticizing Maxie so severely...my ire at Maxie is just due to the actress being good in her role. It probably costs KS a lot of energy to be as annoying as Maxie typically is.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

There have been rumors of her being in rehab (thanks Farah Fath!) But that's untrue.

But didn't she have a DUI in 2007 and had to attend AA meetings and rehab etc according to Wikipedia?

6 minutes ago, P3pp3rb1rd said:

But didn't she have a DUI in 2007 and had to attend AA meetings and rehab etc according to Wikipedia?

I've honestly never heard of that before.  Tbh that's her business and imo not related to her endometriosis nor current skin condition.   I know that FF had spread rumors of her having an eating disorder.  

Nik fakes his death and then hopes on a commercial flight.

Like...

I don't...

LMAOOOOOO this is the dumbest shit I've seen on this show since last week.

The beginning of Lucas' starter marriage actually got more screen time than I expected it to.I don't know why these lazy writers didn't just have Luas and Brad get married at the nurse's ball and then have him go to the hospital with Bobbie. That would've been trash but at least more of Lucas' family and two friends would've been there.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Sonoma said:

No one is denying she has a skin condition. But yes, some of us are side-eyeing the excuses we believe she uses for her absences from the show. Based on what I know from outside sources and from what I see with my own eyes on her appearances on recent episodes, including today, I don't believe her stories. It's my right, just as it seems to be the right of posters to bash and judge other GH actors in the media section based on what they see and interpret on social media and/or their hated of the characters, and not based on actual facts. You choose not to believe her sister-in-law, I choose to believe her as well as other sources on this issue. Although I do think it was pretty shady of her to do that.

Just because KS says it doesn't make it true, and I don't appreciate celebrities who make up or exaggerate medical conditions to cover up their bullshit. I was a fan of hers (even though I hate her Maxie) until she did that. And again, from watching today's episode as well as past episodes, I believe she looks a certain type of sickly, her work is terrible, and she needs help, whatever that help may be.

Wait, the sister-in-law? BB's sister? The guy Kirsten is currently getting divorced from? That is the source? LMAO!

I read that as a former friend before but this is much better. 

5 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

Wait, the sister-in-law? BB's sister? The guy Kirsten is currently getting divorced from? That is the source? LMAO!

I read that as a former friend before but this is much better. 

No, her brother's wife. She said this in late 2011 I think that it was drugs. I do think it was drugs then, or something, not only endomitriosis, to be honest, but I'm not sure about it now. I think it really do might be just zits/extreme stress.

• Love 1

Okay, Show, you're slipping.

There's NO way Sonny would answer a phone call from Ava without berating her, calling her SlutTrampWhore, declaring her unfit as a mother, using the opportunity to take Avery, and making threats that he'd have people to make her disappear.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Lucas looks remarkably healthy, steady on his feet and in good color for just getting out of a coma yesterday. Or was it only hours ago?

He's clearly in Finn's stash from the 1800's drugs of yore.   I miss real weddings.   Everyone's always getting arrested or shot now.  It'd be a sweeps event if they just had the couple get married.  Maybe when Griffin and Nathan fall in forbidden love as vampire and vampire hunter will we get one.  Then after Maxie stakes him because Tree must die by a wooden weapon.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Just when I thought no scenes could be more insipid than Jason/Sam scenes in walks Spinelli to make it a trifecta of suck.  God, his over-the-top admiration for all things Stone Cold and Fair Samantha is so creepy.  He was literally only enjoyable for his first couple weeks on the show when he was just a stoner hacker.

Also, someone tell Molly Carly raided her wardrobe--and picked the dress Molly  had in a donation bag.   

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

WTF is this ridiculous shit with Rebecca Budig character "really loving" the Prince of Douchey Tides? I am watching her scenes because I kinda like the mother 

I know right. I am flabbergasted by this fuckery. But also I'm with you on liking Hayden's mom. I like Hayden, too. But if she's going to continue to actually love them mad who tried to have her killed then she can go.

10 hours ago, amaranta said:

I honestly don't think KSt looks that bad. 

I thought her makeup yesterday looked better than it had been. Do we know when exactly her and TC will stop airing?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I don't know why these lazy writers didn't just have Luas and Brad get married at the nurse's ball

But then Carly wouldn't have been able to lord it over Alexis in her own home. Seriously, what was the point of having the wedding at Julian and Alexis's if not for that? It could have been Lucas's hospital room for all it mattered otherwise.

1 hour ago, NutmegsDad said:

There's NO way Sonny would answer a phone call from Ava without berating her, calling her SlutTrampWhore, declaring her unfit as a mother, using the opportunity to take Avery, and making threats that he'd have people to make her disappear.

I know! And then he held the phone to Avery's ear so she could hear her mother? I guess we're supposed to think Sonny is entirely reasonable until Ava asks for physical custody.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

The fake last name Nikolas is using is CARRADINE?!?!?!  Oh Nikolas, you are a Cassadine, you should be better at this!

Oh, Nik, you don't even try, do you?

• Love 6

Wow, I`m actually really into Ava/Nik. Separately they annoy me but together they were amusing. Ava always looks at someone like she wants to screw them even if its her brother. 

The last JaSam scene was cute. I loved BM putting his head on top of Kelly's. But other than that their scenes continue to be the shortest blink and you miss them. 

Did Julian threaten to kill Alexis???. Comparing wedding vows to a contract is super romantic. Lawd.

• Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

...someone tell Molly Carly raided her wardrobe--and picked the dress Molly  had in a donation bag.

That dress that Carly wore to the manly wedding had to be one of the worst creations evah. Did she take the tablecloth off the picnic table and wrap it around herself with the aid of a few big safety pins?

Edited by P3pp3rb1rd
sp
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ava was kinda hilarious today.  I loved her threatening to post the selfie on Twitter and musing that Jason doesn't follow her, but Jordan does to keep an eye on her.  Maura West was having so much fun, she was probably thrilled she had scenes with someone and about something other than Sonny and Avery.

Ugh, Huxley.  Go away.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 18

Ugh. Soooo stupid. This is every episode now.  Why does Alexis care so much Julian killed Carlos? Not that he lied about it or that he did it to cover his ass, but just that he murdered someone.  Why does she care? She wasn't having an affair with Carlos. Carlos wasn't her long lost son so why the hell would she give any shits about Julian stabbing him and leaving him to die?

This show is so stupid.

• Love 2

What kind of mind game is Dr Andre playing? Jordan's instincts are right on this week--she's close to pinning Carlos's murder on Julian, and she knows that Andre is playing both sides of the fence with her and Anna.

Anna, of course, is a blind fool thinking that she can participate in Julian's downfall while she still pines for Dewq. "It's been a year!" Anna admits, but not really, since she didn't attempt to grow and reinvent her emotional and romantic life. Even babylike Emma (delivering her lines in a robotic manner) is making a romantic match profile for her grannie. And Anna's chugging the wine supply now while checking her e-mail. Not a good sign.

Why does Alexis care so much Julian killed Carlos

well, some people dislike it when their husband's go out and murder people.  It's a no no in my marriage!

Seriously, Alexis fought her attraction to Julian for a while, and then he got out of the business and swore up down and sideways that he was legit, so she let herself fall for him, marry him, and now he's back in there where she didn't want him to be.  

Ava was kinda hilarious today.

Loved everything Maura today.  She just looked like a ray of sunshine and was playing this for all it was worth.  See what an actress can do if you take them out of the poop pile that is CarSon.  

Ugh, Huxley.  Go away.

I try to remain spoiler free but what is the story with this guy, because he seemed very annoying  

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

This is why I love Billy.

And it's why I dislike him, lol. I don't know, just the way he did that, put my teeth on edge. Poor Billy. He must remind me of someone I didn't like or something.

• Love 3
(edited)
39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Seriously. He's TERRIBLE. Nik looks nothing like Tom Hardy.

The only good thing about today's show was no Carly and Sonny.

They have similiar lips, I suppose, but people don't usually note resemblances between lips, heh.

"Margaretta" aka actually spelled Margarethe? Why would that use that name? Is it a shout out to someone's grandma? I don't hate it but it's confusing.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Perkie said:

well, some people dislike it when their husband's go out and murder people.  It's a no no in my marriage!

Seriously, Alexis fought her attraction to Julian for a while, and then he got out of the business and swore up down and sideways that he was legit, so she let herself fall for him, marry him, and now he's back in there where she didn't want him to be.  

Loved everything Maura today.  She just looked like a ray of sunshine and was playing this for all it was worth.  See what an actress can do if you take them out of the poop pile that is CarSon.  

I try to remain spoiler free but what is the story with this guy, because he seemed very annoying  

Alexis should have known from her history with Sonny that mobsters rarely leave that business. The power is too intoxicating. And I could somewhat see her wanting to leave Julian if she just decided that she didn't want to deal with his lifestyle anymore. However, she keeps harping on the fact that he killed Carlos as if she had a personal connection to Carlos. That is what is annoying me. With that being said, the writers are gearing up for another ridiculous story of Julian holding Alexis hostage in their marriage.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

They have similiar lips, I suppose, but people don't usually note resemblances between lips, heh.

"Margaretta" aka actually spelled Margarethe? Why would that use that name? Is it a shout out to someone's grandma? I don't hate it but it's confusing.

It sounds like margarita to me.  Maybe the writers are drinking while writing again.   

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

And it's why I dislike him, lol. I don't know, just the way he did that, put my teeth on edge. Poor Billy. He must remind me of someone I didn't like or something.

I don't miss SBu standing with his arms crossed and staring blankly, so I like anything that's not that.

• Love 14

I can't decide if the writers of this show are dumb, or just exceptionally lazy and dependent on the audience members being dumb.  Hey, maybe all of the above.

Julian kinda sorta forgets/doesn't know/ignores that the knife is pretty important evidence against him?  Sure, Show.  Now pull the other one.

Nikolas not only flies out of town on a commercial flight, he changes his name to Carradine?  Way to make an effort there, fella.

"Hux" obviously knows who Nikolas is and is up to something, but if he was gonna pretend Nikolas looked like a celebrity, couldn't he have picked one who he actually looked like?  Nikolas couldn't even be bothered to try a British accent.  He's just not putting any work into this fake death.

Has everyone connected to the show forgotten that, as far as most of the characters know, Nathan is a Cassadine and related to Alexis?  But, I guess he was on set that day so search duty fell to him.  Just like it would in the real world.  Oy.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

Has everyone connected to the show forgotten that, as far as most of the characters know, Nathan is a Cassadine and related to Alexis?  But, I guess he was on set that day so search duty fell to him.  Just like it would in the real world.  Oy.

This is a show that regularly forgets Liz has two children that aren't Jake, I think Carly and Dante have barely talked to each other since she became his stepmother - and hey! She is a grandmother now, to Rocco :) - that Sam is related to Ava/Kiki, Carly barely knows she has a daughter...so, no, the show can't be expected to remember how Nathan is distantly related to Alexis (and now Julian!) and this shouldn't be on this investigation

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

This is a show that regularly forgets Liz has two children that aren't Jake, I think Carly and Dante have barely talked to each other since she became his stepmother - and hey! She is a grandmother now, to Rocco :) - that Sam is related to Ava/Kiki, Carly barely knows she has a daughter...so, no, the show can't be expected to remember how Nathan is distantly related to Alexis (and now Julian!) and this shouldn't be on this investigation

Well, you can't blame Dante for not talking to Carly.  ;)

• Love 16