Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Hahahahahaha. Hayden is the poor victim and Liz, the vet, is the evil crazy one. I see you, show!

Patrick in previews: "I need to know why you were in the line of fire."

What Sam should say: "Um, have you met me?"

Seriously, how many times has she been in the hospital? She's there at least four times a year--Sam could qualify for some sort of frequent flier miles; maybe a discount off the next bullet that has to be removed?

STFU, Kiki. I remember your absolute glee when y'all drugged Michael, from your shit-eating grin to practically humping Morgan's leg with excitement.

I liked the Sam/Jake convo, they were adorable.

• Love 7

Seriously, how many times has she been in the hospital? She's there at least four times a year--Sam could qualify for some sort of frequent flier miles; maybe a discount off the next bullet that has to be removed?

Not only has she been at the hospital, either waiting for people or on a gurney, but she is a badass! She was a con-woman! She has been around the mob forever! And accepted it! She's a PI who puts herself in sticky, dangerous situations. That IS Sam. Sometimes I feel like Patrick likes the person he wants her to be.

• Love 8
(edited)

Michael and Sabrina weren't wildly entertaining, but, I thought they were fine to watch.

Is Ned leaving with Olivia? Did Ned not only sign over his ELQ shares to Franco, but, now he's taking off on Michael to deal without him? I know Wally's leaving, but, still.

Does Dante have to lie to Lulu? Olivia loves her kids so much... supposedly... but isn't this sort've sacrificing one kid for the other? She'll have to leave Dante, leave his son, and put him at risk if the truth comes out. What a Sonny move.

Dante's line about the Pope was good, but I also liked in the beginning when he was all "oh, you're used to it... from having babies all the time?" DZ and LLC play great off each other, especially when he's being sarcastic/kidding.

Billy Miller is kinda cute when amused.

I do think that this is the last we are going to see of Ned.  If so, it's a rather unceremonious exit.  Maybe he will send his brother Dillon back to help clean up his mess???  Or has he left his mother in charge?

I also like Dante and Olivia together and, as for Dante keeping the truth from Lulu, I'm curious to see how that is written.  Assuming, as most of us think, he will keep this secret from her.

However, maybe you answered your own question about why Dante might not tell Lulu when you mention Dante being put at risk.  I can see Dante wanted to spare Lulu any conflict or risk involved in keeping this secret - both legally and for fear of repercussions from Julian if and when he finds out.  However, as I've said, I have to see how this plays out. 

As for Olivia "choosing" between her sons, I don't exactly see it that way.  Dante is a very capable grown man with resources.  The other son is a helpless newborn.  Besides, as we saw today, Olivia is reacting from emotion and hasn't thought this through well.

Edited by Aurora2

No one can stay away from the mob—they have the nicest guys working there. So cool and charismatic.

And "the good ones" only deal in coffee!

• Love 2

Not only has she been at the hospital, either waiting for people or on a gurney, but she is a badass! She was a con-woman! She has been around the mob forever! And accepted it! She's a PI who puts herself in sticky, dangerous situations. That IS Sam. Sometimes I feel like Patrick likes the person he wants her to be.

Whaaaaat? But I thought Patrick was so wiiiild and crazy with the beer and sex in college?

• Love 3
(edited)

Poor Dante. Every single person he loves constantly puts him through emotional hell, relying on him to help with their lies, harping on him when he tries to do the right thing, shooting him in the chest, putting him in the middle of their disputes and expecting him to chose sides... I'm looking forward to the day he just throws his hands in the air and screams "I do not give a shit - figure it out for yourself!" I've always liked, or at least not minded, Olivia, but lying to Dante to only then tell him the truth is such an asshole move. I mean, dead baby lies are never exactly kosher, but she's really ratcheting it up a notch. It must be so hard to act that out when she's still pregnant. I'm surprised she's doing it.

I am really enjoying Michael and Sabrina. I like that he gets her conflicted feelings over Carlos, and that she is self-aware enough (now) to realize those feelings. Did Sabrina sleep with Carlos when he spent the night? If so, assuming she and Michael are about to do the nasty, are we getting the set up for another WTD story? I will ... well, I probably won't actually *do* anything other than bitch about it on here. But still.

ETA: Billy Miller is becoming much more attractive to me. His facial expressions today were adorable.

Edited by Turtle
  • Love 4

Whaaaaat? But I thought Patrick was so wiiiild and crazy with the beer and sex in college?

LMAO. I always loved how the show tried to make him seem like a badass. Like a badass means drinking a lot and being a manwhore.

• Love 5
(edited)

Poor Dante. Every single person he loves constantly puts him through emotional hell, relying on him to help with their lies, harping on him when he tries to do the right thing, shooting him in the chest, putting him in the middle of their disputes and expecting him to chose sides... I'm looking forward to the day he just throws his hands in the air and screams "I do not give a shit - figure it out for yourself!" I've always liked, or at least not minded, Olivia, but lying to Dante to only then tell him the truth is such an asshole move. I mean, dead baby lies are never exactly kosher, but she's really ratcheting it up a notch. It must be so hard to act that out when she's still pregnant. I'm surprised she's doing it.

It was, but letting him believe it was bad too. If he had to choose he'd probably choose being let in on the lie. Olivia should really tell, because unless she plans on fleeing the country for 20 years and never seeing Dante, Rocco, or Lulu during that time period, then it's going to come out, eventually. I mean, what, let's say they swing over to Brooklyn or wherever to visit, what are they gonna tell Rocco not to tell anyone about the baby living there and to never talk about him when he's in P.C. cause someone could tell Julian?

ETA: oh my gosh, this is the way I want LLC and FH to take their maternity leave/movie break: Dante gets Anna to help Olivia leave town/hide-out, do it show, let my faves scheme a little together.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Those two characters have no past history with the show though. All it takes is thinking that Mags was given Nathan late in life, it isn't as if his birth mother was all that young when she had him either. So her looking far older than him is beyond plausible. Especially on this show where Ron has some kind of fixation on giving women over the age of 40 kids.

Jason should be pushing close to 50 right now with all things considered, first and foremost the character's history. Steve and Leslie aged together so there was never this gap or time that made him seem too young or her too old. But Billy is barely 40 yet and looks even younger and Leslie is 70 and, to me, the age gap is just really obvious between them.

Though for me it isn't just the issue between Jason and Monica, but really Jason with almost everyone he should have past history with. Such as the kids that he now looks like the big brother of, not the uncle/sometimes dad of.

And frankly, imo, against Maurice Billy makes him look like the creepy old man who lured Jason into the back of his van when he was nine. Not that Sonny is really above such a personality but they are supposedly BFFs, so it's just a little...jarring I'd say, to see such a young looking Jason at this point in his "life".

I think the reason the age thing doesn't bother me is precisely because of something you said here - BM is around 40, but looks young for his age.  That's enough, for me to handwave it.  Even though SBu looks older, I can roll with it because he had plastic surgery after the accident. (It's far weirder, to me, that plastic surgery changes people's height all the damn time on soaps.)  

If I remember correctly, Sonny was always supposed to be decently older than Jason.  Jason was "legal" but he wasn't that far removed from high school when he had his accident and ended up Sonny's lackey.  Sonny was luring all sorts of people who were essentially kids into his clutches back then - Jason, Brenda, Karen, Stone...  

I think the only thing I enjoyed today (of what I saw before I had to go out) was Dante's moments of "oh, crap, Mom's lost it."  He really is too good for this whole damn town. 

• Love 7
(edited)

LMAO. I always loved how the show tried to make him seem like a badass. Like a badass means drinking a lot and being a manwhore.

But it works so well for Sonny...or is that because he takes a sip and then throws the glass all the time? Hmm, I guess that makes him a "double badass" really.

BM is around 40, but looks young for his age.  That's enough, for me to handwave it

As one who wishes so very much that Jason had remained buried in a murky, watery grave it just annoys me that not only is he back but he looks like a kid next to kids he raised on screen for nearly two decades.

But it's not really anything I have a hang up on because I'd hate Jason just as much as I always have even if Billy looked old enough to have the part to me, heh.

Edited by CPP83
  • Love 2
(edited)

It was, but letting him believe it was bad too. If he had to choose he'd probably choose being let in on the lie. Olivia should really tell, because unless she plans on fleeing the country for 20 years and never seeing Dante, Rocco, or Lulu during that time period, then it's going to come out, eventually. I mean, what, let's say they swing over to Brooklyn or wherever to visit, what are they gonna tell Rocco not to tell anyone about the baby living there and to never talk about him when he's in P.C. cause someone could tell Julian?

ETA: oh my gosh, this is the way I want LLC and FH to take their maternity leave/movie break: Dante gets Anna to help Olivia leave town/hide-out, do it show, let my faves scheme a little together.

I like your scenario about scheming - but, back to Olivia and the baby and covering the lies, my mind is jumping ahead to what is likely to happen when LLC returns from maternity leave.  Methinks this "lie" will be relatively short-lived. 

Edited by Aurora2
(edited)

But it works so well for Sonny...or is that because he takes a sip and then throws the glass all the time? Hmm, I guess that makes him a "double badass" really.

Well, a badass is a tough, rough, hard-around-the-edges person. It has nothing to do with being a borderline alcoholic. Lol.

Edited by HeatLifer
(edited)
FFS.

Your commentary on the entire show today, or a particular aspect thereof?

I think it can apply to every show every day, but it was in answer to this bit of Ron's Twitter idiocy: 

when she said she would do anything to keep the baby and Dante safe I was just like lies liiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeees

"Well now she will. The "now" was like totally implied. #momsrule." - Ron as he blocks you on Twitter.

Did Sabrina sleep with Carlos when he spent the night?

No. Sabrina told Anna they hadn't, and I don't think she'd lie about that. It wouldn't make a difference.

Edited by dubbel zout

The new DBL goes back to don't want a mobster baby daddy, don't fuck a mobster without protection (or at all if all you have are Enduros). I'm not saying Olivia has all the responsibility here, but she's the one bitching about the father of her child being dangerous. I don't see Julian complaining that he shouldn't have sexed up a sanctimonious hypocrite…then again, he banged Alexis a screen door in a hurricane on the regular.

• Love 5

Well, a badass is a tough, rough, hard-around-the-edges person. It has nothing to do with being a borderline alcoholic. Lol.

I was being facetious, heh.

That wasn't really Ron :)

And it'd be such a Ron move to try and take credit for it too. 

• Love 2

I only saw the last few minutes, so...... Morgan being angry thinking that Kiki likes Michael (again), turns her ( Kiki) on and makes her like Morgan (again)? I'm equal parts confused and irritated by these two. 

I think the reason Hayley Erin might be even more irritating than KA is that I don't understand why she's still here. At least I knew why KA was still there (sweet sweet nepotism). GO AWAY ALREADY FAILED CHARACTER.

• Love 22

I think the reason Hayley Erin might be even more irritating than KA is that I don't understand why she's still here. At least I knew why KA was still there (sweet sweet nepotism). GO AWAY ALREADY FAILED CHARACTER.

I've seen comments that Kiki is horrible now and I'm like, "Dude, she was alllways horrible, you just had Kristen Alderson goggles on."

• Love 5

She stopped being Franco's daughter and has become Ron's daughter.

He's like one of those pageant parents who stand in front of the stage and mime the dance moves and then reminds them to "SMILE!" more and "SPARKLE!". 

So in this case with Kiki it's more like "YELL AT HIM THAT IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!" and "NOW KISS HIM! KISSSS HIMMMM!"

• Love 2
(edited)

I enjoyed the episode.

I like Sloan.  Sorry, but I do, and I like the chemistry between him and Anna.  I think he clearly likes Anna, but he's also trying to be all business and not get all emo.  They are both similar in that they try to be all business, but something is brewing there.  Anna will grieve for Duke for a while, which means RC can't rush them (which will drive him crazy), but yes, I'm rooting for them at some point.  So there.

I thought Michael and Sabrina were very good, and that's surprising because I never really gave Sabrina a thought before.  I like that they don't create drama unnecessarily.  Michael didn't get all bent out of shape that she forgot the dinner date because of Carlos.  He acted like an adult.  I like also that Michael understands "the mob code" but also explained why he doesn't believe in it anymore.  Sabrina has also been exposed to the mob world too and so that gives her and Michael something in common.  I got a real sense from her taht she likes and admires Michael.  I wonder what the question was that she was going to ask him, though.

Jake and Sam's scenes were okay too.  I'm not a BM/Jakeson fan, but he was tolerable.  He does need to stop talking through his teeth because when he and Sam were walking towards the vending machine, I couldn't figure out what he said about Liz, and I rewound the tape twice. It's annoying as all hell.  That being said, I"m slowly coming to accept that this "Jason" is the new reality, like it or not.  I do agree with many that BM is too young looking.  It may be the real reason why BM and CD don't have scenes together because I have a feeling Michael will come off older than Jake, and CD is tall.  I just think they may look more like brothers than father/son (which is how I have always viewed the Michael/Jason relationship).  I'm not really rooting for any pairing thus far, neither Jakesam or Lake, but I do think that Jakesam have more going on because Sam isn't infatuated with him.  They tend to just have regular conversations.  I still like Sam with Patrick, but we all know that won't last.

Olivia's lie is ridiculous, but it's what RC came up with to explain LLC's maternity leave.  Oh well.  I do like Dante and Olivia in scenes together because the actors have great chemistry.  I liked the sarcasm today too:

Dante:  Where is he?

Olivia:  Who? The baby?

Dante:  No Ma, the Pope.

Olivia:  (with her finger in the air) DON'T - get smart with me.

That made me laugh, and yeah, I can feel sorry for Julian.  He's one of those characters that drives me nuts, but WD sells it when he's hurting.  Alexis is the one that drives me nuts.  So HOW many times has she changed her mind now about gangsters and their "choices" and how terrible they are for doing bad things, but she has to stay with them and sleep with them and have their kids because REASONS.

Morgan and Kiki?  (sigh)  I was happy to see Morgan tell off that lying liar who never takes responsibility for anything, but why is he kissing her?!  Also, is Morgan still jealous of Michael?  Really?  Sonny doesn't seem to be throwing it in Morgan's face that he cost him his daughter.  So what gives, Morgan?  Kiki remains the idiot she has always been since she first arrived.  That is all.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3

I'm mad that the writers gave freaking Morgan/Kiki the fighting/makeout scene. Morgan...and...Kiki. I could name at least 4 other couples I'd rather see that with. And, yes, one of them is Anna/Dante.

• Love 4
I"m slowly coming to accept that this "Jason" is the new reality, like it or not

The only Jason I want to accept is a dead one. I accepted him so well while he was dead like one might not be able to believe. He was so much more tolerable dead too...

• Love 10
(edited)

I mostly enjoyed this ep.

Dante continues to be a shining beacon of light, a true gem. 

I love Michael/Sabrina. I am so not normally the type to be into this kind of pairing and I used to hate Sabrina and not care at all about Michael, but here we are. I'm probably just really desperate for a ship to invest in. Their chemistry is really cute and sweet. I don't know if they're really gonna have sexual chem though. And I kinda hope we don't find out tomorrow. It seems a little too soon.

The Morgan/Kiki scenes cracked me up. Morgan is so awful, but I kind of enjoy it. I love how BC is playing it to be honest. That kiss was SO bad. I LOLed. ETA: Oh and I forgot to say that HE is literally awful. I'm embarrassed for her.

Sloane is so enjoyable to watch. He's either way OTT and UCG or kinda awesome. There's no in between. It's fun. I hope he says' "Riverrrrrrrra" at least once in every ep.

I literally hate myself for this but I loved the Jake/Sam scenes. Man, I was so into Jasam back in the day. I hate myself for that as well. BM just comes alive with KeMo. 

I love Patrick bitching about Jake. Patrick's Jason hate was the best thing about him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 11

I get the feeling that if Dante is put in the position to have to lie to keep the truth about "dead" baby Falcome from his very twitchy spouse, that might cause some friction in their marriage and god only knows what direction Ron would take them in then.

• Love 2

lol at Sloane's exposition and tiny bucket. "Most of the blood is gone. The pier is deserted. It's supposed ta rain tanight. Hopefully no one will notice!"

Oh god, the bucket was killing me. Where did he get a bucket? Why is it a metal bucket? Does he have a part-time job on a dairy farm?

And, frankly, this whole "hide the murder of Carlos" scheme seems unnecessarily complicated to me. Disposing of the body, getting the bucket, washing down the blood-stained dock, praying for rain, getting Anna to hand over her gun, chatting with Liz, putting the bucket back in the car, etc. Why not just stick a gun in Carlos's dead hand and claim self-defense? There's probably even a gun in Carlos's pocket. They could use that one!

Has Olivia named the baby yet? Haven't been watching, but really don't understand how she possibly thinks lying about the baby dying is a legitimate long term solution. Then again, Olivia has never been the brightest.

No name yet, and I'm also wondering where the baby is, exactly. Until told otherwise, I'm assuming he's in the same drawer where Connie put baby Trey.

• Love 9

No name yet, and I'm also wondering where the baby is, exactly. Until told otherwise, I'm assuming he's in the same drawer where Connie put baby Trey.

The baby's being sold on the black market because Ned and Olivia were dumb enough to trust Dr. O.

Dr. O: Is zaat not what you wanted?

• Love 10

I enjoyed the episode.

I like Sloan.  Sorry, but I do, and I like the chemistry between him and Anna. 

You take that back! You take that back right now! ;)

Morgan and Kiki?  (sigh)  I was happy to see Morgan tell off that lying liar who never takes responsibility for anything, but why is he kissing her?!  Also, is Morgan still jealous of Michael?  Really?  Sonny doesn't seem to be throwing it in Morgan's face that he cost him his daughter.  So what gives, Morgan?  Kiki remains the idiot she has always been since she first arrived.  That is all.

I think Sonny has pretty much written off Morgan for now though. Didn't he say something about Morgan being dead to him or something in the ELQ office? If they never got Avery back?

I mostly enjoyed this ep.

You just remember on whose birthday the actor's third baby was born! REMEMBER![/psycho fan]

Olivia said the baby was in a private hospital with Ned outside of P.C.

I like BM, although his mumbling annoys me too. I just think he would be way better as certain other characters :innocent whistle:

• Love 4

Yup.

I love Michael/Sabrina. I am so not normally the type to be into this kind of pairing and I used to hate Sabrina and not care at all about Michael, but here we are.

Yup.

Morgan is so awful, but I kind of enjoy it. I love how BC is playing it to be honest. That kiss was SO bad. I LOLed.

Yup.

I love Patrick bitching about Jake. Patrick's Jason hate was the best thing about him.

Yup.

• Love 8
(edited)

I like BM, although his mumbling annoys me too.

I literally have no idea what he said most of the time today. Maybe that's why I enjoy him though. I can't hear what ridiculous shit he's saying.

Tiger, you have flawless opinions.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

What strikes me as odd with Kiki is that the week before last, when she and Morgan got busted, she owned up and admitted that she'd willingly gone along with the plan when Morgan tried to absolve her of all of it.  Now, two weeks later, they've flipped the script, with Morgan reminding Kiki that she was willing to be complicit in the whole thing, and Kiki trying to put it all on Morgan.

Either the writers forgot, or there was a different set of writers writing this episode.

• Love 4
(edited)

LOL at Lauren's open-mouthed stare when she heard the weather report. Yes, rain in upstate New York in May is unheard of.

"I spent the last six months just desperate to know who I was..."—Jigga what? When did Jake exhibit anything more than mildest curiosity about his identity?

lol at Sloane's exposition and tiny bucket. "Most of the blood is gone. The pier is deserted. It's supposed ta rain tanight. Hopefully no one will notice!"

The way he oh so carefully threw water over the blood had me in stitches. And that ending lunge! Like he was a curler throwing a stone. I did like his "Oh, good grief" look when Liz told him and Anna about Shawn shooting at Jake.

Alexis was smart to think that Ned and Olivia might lie about the baby being dead; why wouldn't she think that they'd also arrange for Julian to see the remains? Especially with Dr. O involved? Gah.

LOL that before Olivia told Dante the baby was alive, she actually looked around first. Progress!

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 8

Ya'll did anyone elses promo for tomorrows GH get screwed up like mine?  They showed clips from last week.....Oh wait, you mean it WAS new footage?  Because I am pretty sure we were JUST subjected to Jake telling Liz he can't be with her and Patrick whining about Sam being in danger.   Maybe it's a money saving technique due to budget cuts.  Recycle-a-script.

I literally hate myself for this but I loved the Jake/Sam scenes. Man, I was so into Jasam back in the day. I hate myself for that as well. BM just comes alive with KeMo. 

I knoooooow....I am getting sucked back in against my will.  They were adorable today though, and Billy gets more attractive to me every day.

Kiki is a vile hell beast.    Why Sam called her and told her about the baby is beyond me, have they even shared a scene together?  I know oldKiki did briefly...Wait, I bet they follow each other on twitter.

• Love 6

I literally have no idea what he said most of the time today. Maybe that's why I enjoy him though. I can't hear what ridiculous shit he's saying.

I can't ever watch this show anymore without the closed captioning on.  It might be because my hearing isn't optimal anymore (I blame over 30 years of far too many rock concerts for that), but I think the mumbling of assorted actors also plays a part.

• Love 2

I can't ever watch this show anymore without the closed captioning on.  It might be because my hearing isn't optimal anymore (I blame over 30 years of far too many rock concerts for that), but I think the mumbling of assorted actors also plays a part.

Yeah, and I hate to say it, but DZ definitely does it quite often. Speak louder with your sexy raspy voice, man!

What strikes me as odd with Kiki is that the week before last, when she and Morgan got busted, she owned up and admitted that she'd willingly gone along with the plan when Morgan tried to absolve her of all of it.  Now, two weeks later, they've flipped the script, with Morgan reminding Kiki that she was willing to be complicit in the whole thing, and Kiki trying to put it all on Morgan.

Either the writers forgot, or there was a different set of writers writing this episode.

I think that is just Kiki. If it's her or anyone else she likes (at the moment), nothing is ever her fault. She did this with Franco, and she does it with Michael and Morgan. If the writers crafted her this way by accident, I'm impressed.

• Love 3

I get the feeling that if Dante is put in the position to have to lie to keep the truth about "dead" baby Falcome from his very twitchy spouse, that might cause some friction in their marriage and god only knows what direction Ron would take them in then.

Watch them have him confide the truth in Valerie, but not Lulu.  

I did a double take at Jake's claim that he spent 6 months desperate to know who he was.  Um, that was desperate?  Because I was getting more of an "eh, I really like this nurse, so I'm cool just hanging with her and her kids and get together with Carly for BFF sessions where we braid each other's hair and talk about our love lives" vibe out of his desperation.  And when Greenlee showed up claiming to be his wife, he seemed to resent her more than looking to her as a means to get answers for that desperate curiosity.  (But, of course, he's SuperJason, so he knew she was really nobody to him.) 

• Love 10
(edited)

I suppose Valerie is less likely to blab to anyone that the baby is still alive.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm a little worried about Val.  She's stumbled on to a few pieces of Nik's stupid puzzle.  And now that we know that he doesn't care about killing women to accomplish whatever the hell he's trying to accomplish...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
(edited)

The only Jason I want to accept is a dead one. I accepted him so well while he was dead like one might not be able to believe. He was so much more tolerable dead too...

Not for me.  I loved SBu's Jason, and I miss him greatly, especially with Michael's turn towards ELQ.  It would have been great to see what SBu would have done with that storyline.  BM is grossly miscast, but nothing I can do about it.

I love Michael/Sabrina. I am so not normally the type to be into this kind of pairing and I used to hate Sabrina and not care at all about Michael, but here we are. I'm probably just really desperate for a ship to invest in. Their chemistry is really cute and sweet. I don't know if they're really gonna have sexual chem though. And I kinda hope we don't find out tomorrow. It seems a little too soon.

I think Michael is sexy with Sabrina.  There's a confidence about him that was lacking in his storyline (if you can call it that) with Kiki.  She's a true albatross character.  Michael is very comfortable in his own skin now and comfortable with his choices, almost like he's shed the "boy" image.  jmo.  I like it.

Sloane is so enjoyable to watch. He's either way OTT and UCG or kinda awesome. There's no in between. It's fun. I hope he says' "Riverrrrrrrra" at least once in every ep.

Lol, he does seem to say Carlos' name with a measure of contempt, doesn't he?

You take that back! You take that back right now! ;)

I can't!  There's just something about him that I like - alot.  Maybe it's the eternal scowl.

Edited by Bishop
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think the reason the age thing doesn't bother me is precisely because of something you said here - BM is around 40, but looks young for his age.  That's enough, for me to handwave it.  Even though SBu looks older, I can roll with it because he had plastic surgery after the accident. (It's far weirder, to me, that plastic surgery changes people's height all the damn time on soaps

And their voices.

Even though I hate all things Jason Morgan and JM/Sam, I, too, enjoyed this conversation.  (I agree that, so far, BM has not been all that Jason Morgan-like, and for me that's a good thing.  I'm still holding out hope that, if not outright Jason Q., this Jason will be a more tolerable Jason Q./Jason M. hybrid.)  Their conversation today seemed far more natural and authentic for two people getting to know each other and even flirting a bit, than anything they served up in the plot device "relationship" that is Patrick/Sam or the likewise plot device, now sick and twisted "relationship" that is Jake/Elizabeth.

Besides, as we saw today, Olivia is reacting from emotion and hasn't thought this through well.

Sadly,  I think that's an almost universal reaction from the crazy, mixed up kids inhabiting PC, even the kids who are 40-something years old.  Maybe especially them..

Edited by Fellaway
  • Love 4

I think it's rather apropos that the thing I was most interested in today was the tiger that got loose at the PC Zoo. Port Charles has a zoo? Who knew? Not me. Said she.

The Jake/Sam scenes were slightly enjoyable. I'm trying not to let myself get into them. I used to be a Jasam fan version 1.0, and then I realized how much I despise Jason. But Billy Miller kind of makes me forget.

We need to start making up GH haiku. It would totally be better than the show.

Liv, you are awful.

Fuck me, I didn't hate Sloane.

Why does Ron do this?

• Love 9
(edited)

I think it's rather apropos that the thing I was most interested in today was the tiger that got loose at the PC Zoo. Port Charles has a zoo? Who knew? Not me. Said she.

I can remember scenes with Robert, Anna, Duke and Robin (when she was a kid) at the Port Charles Zoo. So yeah, there was a PC zoo in the 80s. ;)

Here's one of Duke and Anna at the zoo in 1986: 

https://youtu.be/2I-Oh-Z4N58?t=4m17s

Edited by Box305
  • Love 2
Oh god, the bucket was killing me. Where did he get a bucket? Why is it a metal bucket? Does he have a part-time job on a dairy farm?

From the now not often visited Bucket Of Blood of course!

Long-term viewers, back me up!

• Love 4

Does he have a part-time job on a dairy farm?

The image that this brought to my mind, Sloane in a suit, milking cows, HILARIOUS.

I will never understand why we're still stuck with this character. You could have played out the entire storyline the exact same way with a few modifications without her. She is NOT needed! And damn it if BC didn't try to make me still love him with his hotness and his toned down acting today. Then Morgan goes and kisses her? ICK.

This wine isn't kicking in quickly enough.

• Love 6

I keep forgetting she's even on the show half the time. I really...can Dante just turn out to be Mac's son or something and give him a decent vet to interact with for once.