Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion: TFGH

• Start Topic

Well, Sam does deserve happiness. She spent most of her time with Jason being miserable. The past few years she was the victim of sick mind games from Franco who led her to believe she had been drugged and raped. Her marriage fell apart because of those sick mind games. She gave birth to what she thought was her brother-in-law's baby. Fooled into thinking the baby died. Found the baby and found out it wasn't the product of rape. Reunited with her husband only to have him get shot and kicked into the harbor. Then her baby is diagnosed with cancer. Her baby recovers but she finds out that the bone marrow donor is her long lost father who happens to be a crime boss.

Girl deserves a little happiness, is all I'm saying.

• Love 12

Well, Sam does deserve happiness. She spent most of her time with Jason being miserable. The past few years she was the victim of sick mind games from Franco who led her to believe she had been drugged and raped. Her marriage fell apart because of those sick mind games. She gave birth to what she thought was her brother-in-law's baby. Fooled into thinking the baby died. Found the baby and found out it wasn't the product of rape. Reunited with her husband only to have him get shot and kicked into the harbor. Then her baby is diagnosed with cancer. Her baby recovers but she finds out that the bone marrow donor is her long lost father who happens to be a crime boss.

Even worse, then she started dating Silas. *shudder*

• Love 9

SamTrick could have made sense if written properly. But instead of recognizing that the set up for it and handling KMc's absence has been a mess, and finding a creative way to fix the story, the writers just have the characters spout the same nonsense over and over as if that will make 2+2=5.

• Love 6

SamTrick could have made sense if written properly. But instead of recognizing that the set up for it and handling KMc's absence has been a mess, and finding a creative way to fix the story, the writers just have the characters spout the same nonsense over and over as if that will make 2+2=5.

I laugh that Robin fans, especially, are expected to love this. Yes, we're sooooo happy Patrick is AMAZEBALLS while Robin is chained to a wall for years and no one cares. Sniff. Ain't it beautiful?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 4

Fair enough.  But the show is going on and on and on about how Sam deserves happiness.  So do some other people.

Robin's been kidnapped, tortured, ECT-ed, kidnapped, kidnapped, and blackmailed.  Her daughter is growing up without her.  She deserves some happiness.

Emma's had her mother ripped away from her a couple times.  She deserves some happiness.

Monica has had all four of her children killed.  Some multiple times. She deserves some happiness.

Duke spent 23 years in a Turkish prison.  He deserves some happiness.

Lulu was kidnapped, frozen, and almost forcibly impregnated ....

So many people on this show deserve happiness.  But the people of Port Charles are only saying it about Sam and Patrick.

• Love 12

Fair enough. But the show is going on and on and on about how Sam deserves happiness. So do some other people.

Robin's been kidnapped, tortured, ECT-ed, kidnapped, kidnapped, and blackmailed. Her daughter is growing up without her. She deserves some happiness.

Emma's had her mother ripped away from her a couple times. She deserves some happiness.

Monica has had all four of her children killed. Some multiple times. She deserves some happiness.

Duke spent 23 years in a Turkish prison. He deserves some happiness.

So many people on this show deserve happiness. But the people of Port Charles are only saying it about Sam and Patrick.

Yessssssss.

Thank you for typing what was in my head all jumbled. Lol.

• Love 4

The sad thing is, the shows Ron HAS referenced are more my speed. I'm 26, and when I was a teenager, I actually PREFERRED The Golden Girls to most other shows on TV (I was a part of the Lifetime Generation, when the show aired on Lifetime from 1997-2009, and was basically their signature show). But then again, from a very young (dare I say precocious?) age, I was interested in TV history, and I tend to watch most modern shows after they've gone off the air, and just older shows over and over again. I have trouble stopping myself from  rewatching things constantly. I am very much a rerun person. 

And I've never watched Dawson's Creek, but wasn't a constant criticism of it that the teens didn't speak like real teens/gave pop culture references that seemed out of place? (but not for me, probably) I've heard that before.

So...yeah. Unfortunately, if I were still watching every day, I actually think these references were more up my alley. GG, especially. The 30th anniversary of the show is this year, and I hate thinking that GH has helped ruin it for some fans.

Yes, I am a hardcore nerd. And not even a cool nerd, either. Sigh. -_-  

I think the references are cutesy and too self-aware, but I wouldn't mind them if they were in the proper context.

For instance, I have no idea why gay men would get rock-hard because of the Golden Girls?? I mean, if you're going to have Nik say that he always had a Blanche fetish - hell, why not. She's more suitable than 90% of his love interests, and Rue was certainly an attractive lady. But Brad and Lucas and Felix and whoever else get randy because of how Sophia looks in her support hose, or what?

I don't get it.

• Love 1

Why hasn't her long lost father killed Franco? I mean, I know RC has decided that Franco didn't physically violate her - so no harm no foul - but Franco drugged her and made her think she'd been raped on her honeymoon. He intentionally made her high risk pregnancy a nightmare. He is responsible for Michael's rape. What is the point of having a parent who's a violent criminal if they can't murder someone who caused you physical and emotional torment? 

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 8

Fair enough.  But the show is going on and on and on about how Sam deserves happiness.  So do some other people.

Robin's been kidnapped, tortured, ECT-ed, kidnapped, kidnapped, and blackmailed.  Her daughter is growing up without her.  She deserves some happiness.

Emma's had her mother ripped away from her a couple times.  She deserves some happiness.

Monica has had all four of her children killed.  Some multiple times. She deserves some happiness.

Duke spent 23 years in a Turkish prison.  He deserves some happiness.

So many people on this show deserve happiness.  But the people of Port Charles are only saying it about Sam and Patrick.

Add in that Patrick and Sam's "happiness" is essentially coming at the expense of Robin's happiness, and it's even more ridiculous.  

Although I'll disagree about Duke. At this point, he deserves to be found belly up in his litter box. 

• Love 6

Add in that Patrick and Sam's "happiness" is essentially coming at the expense of Robin's happiness, and it's even more ridiculous.

That's exactly it. EXACTLY. I've said this a billion times, but Sam is creating her perfect little family with the ex of the woman who sacrificed herself FOR SAM.

This story selection isn't crazy for anyone else? Just me?

And, no, I still don't care that KMc isn't there. Not the point in the slightest.

• Love 5

That's exactly it. EXACTLY. I've said this a billion times, but Sam is creating her perfect little family with the ex of the woman who sacrificed herself FOR SAM.

This story selection isn't crazy for anyone else? Just me?

And, no, I still don't care that KMc isn't there. Not the point in the slightest.

It kind of is though. People who are offline might be upset about it but anybody on just about any soap board knows that Sam/Patrick are only a couple because KMc doesn't want a contract 

I'll happily rant about a character doing a terrible thing that's in-character but this particular bit of shittiness is on RC

Edited by Oracle42

Although I'll disagree about Duke. At this point, he deserves to be found belly up in his litter box. 

Yeah, and Lulu's had it pretty decent too, all in all, for a soap character, although a man repeatedly trying to abduct and rape her is played as some joke/adventure/"aint' that a cool twist, we found a new way for someone to be violated!"

duke getting killed is a mercy killing at this point.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4

Yeah, and Lulu's had it pretty decent too, all in all, for a soap character, although a man repeatedly trying to abduct and rape her is played as some joke/adventure/"aint' that a cool twist, we found a new way for someone to be violated!"

duke getting killed is a mercy killing at this point.

She does unknowingly have that pesky Stavros/Lulu embryo out there waiting to come and haunt her

• Love 3

It kind of is though. People who are offline might be upset about it but anybody on just about any soap board knows that Sam/Patrick are only a couple because KMc doesn't want a contract

It's not about Sam and Patrick merely being a couple, though. At least for me. Sam can have him. The character is basically wallpaper. And JT has looked bored on his show for the last few years.

I'm more referring to the story choice. Robin didn't have to be a prisoner for any of this to happen.

• Love 11

I'll happily rant about a character doing a terrible thing that's in-character but this particular bit of shittiness is on RC

I disagree. The petulant douchetasticfuckwit of a head writer could have written out Robin with dignity; closure; but since Kimberly is willing to come back for short stints, he decimates her and tortures her character. I shudder to think what he'll do with her IF she comes back again, and when she leaves.  This is NOT the first time half of a popular pairing has split when the actor or actress has left the show.  This is ALL on that jackass and his executive producer.

It's not about Sam and Patrick merely being a couple, though. At least for me. Sam can have him. The character is basically wallpaper. And JT has looked bored on his show for the last few years.

I'm more referring to the story choice. Robin didn't have to be a prisoner for any of this to happen.

Or what Heatlifer said.

• Love 7

Fair enough. But the show is going on and on and on about how Sam deserves happiness. So do some other people.

Robin's been kidnapped, tortured, ECT-ed, kidnapped, kidnapped, and blackmailed. Her daughter is growing up without her. She deserves some happiness.

Emma's had her mother ripped away from her a couple times. She deserves some happiness.

Monica has had all four of her children killed. Some multiple times. She deserves some happiness.

Duke spent 23 years in a Turkish prison. He deserves some happiness.

Lulu was kidnapped, frozen, and almost forcibly impregnated .....

Love in the afternoon, baby!

Seriously, when are they going to figure out that all this medieval suffering - interspersed with mind numbing stupidity and boredom - is not going to bring back fans?

• Love 4
Seriously, when are they going to figure out that all this medieval suffering - interspersed with mind numbing stupidity and boredom - is not going to bring back fans?

Never. They think a significant part of the audience wants to see those two whacky, crazy kids, Nina and Franco, pull one over on the Quartermaines.

Among the people who don't deserve any happiness:

Carly, Sonny, Franco, Sloane, Shawn/Sean, Nina, Luke, Nikolas, Heather, Ric, Jason, Dr. O., and Donna Mills' character (It felt weird to say that Donna Mills didn't deserve happiness. I'm sure she's a perfectly fine lady. But I have no interest in learning the names of the characters of that family). 

There are probably others. But I'm too lazy to look back at the complete current list of 82 characters (plus Nina's horse and jazz hands).

Poor Duke.  Up to the time that Ron turned him into someone all consumed by power and revenge, he was merely pathetic.  I can't disagree that his death would be a mercy killing at this point, but I personally can't help but feel bad for him. 

• Love 1

I disagree. The petulant douchetasticfuckwit of a head writer could have written out Robin with dignity; closure; but since Kimberly is willing to come back for short stints, he decimates her and tortures her character. I shudder to think what he'll do with her IF she comes back again, and when she leaves.  This is NOT the first time half of a popular pairing has split when the actor or actress has left the show.  This is ALL on that jackass and his executive producer.

I don't think Oracle was blaming Kim; she was saying that since Kim doesn't want to be on contract anymore, or at least, not on contract the way they want her to be, they're messing up the story, not that Kim is refusing to take whatever they offer her.

Speaking of Sloane, the one good thing about him and that story line is Finola is playing it with total contempt.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2

I don't think Oracle was blaming Kim; she was saying that since Kim doesn't want to be on contract anymore, or at least, not on contract the way they want her to be, they're messing up the story, not that Kim is refusing to take whatever they offer her.

Oh. Sorry Oracle if I misread your post! But like I said, Heatlifer said it better.

• Love 1

Thanks to my fellow Robin fans for taking a hit and watching this shit. At this point, I want Robin to come back, kick Patrick in the balls and then punch him in the throat. I'm sorry but I wouldn't even flinch, if she told Anna she needed space (I know it's all do to MoRon but this is beyond stupid). They could build their relationship back over time. Freaking MoRon better not have Robin apologizing or hand waving this shit Robin needs to take her daughter live a happy life and find a guy that truly loves her.

This show has become one big fowl pile of shit!

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 8
Speaking of Sloane, the one good thing about him and that story line is Finola is playing it with total contempt.

She is, but the plot is betraying her.  She kissed him on New Years Eve, and Patrick rightly brought it up.

Because, yes, we all voluntarily kiss people we find repulsive. Sigh.

• Love 4

Thank goodness. The Anna/Sloane interactions are so, so gross. He's always leering and making inappropriate comments, and always looks thisclose to forcing himself on her. UGH.

• Love 5

She is, but the plot is betraying her.  She kissed him on New Years Eve, and Patrick rightly brought it up.

Because, yes, we all voluntarily kiss people we find repulsive. Sigh.

Definitely, but at least I know how Finola feels about it! 

• Love 3

Thanks to my fellow Robin fans for taking a hit and watching this shit. At this point, I want Robin to come back, kick Patrick in the balls and then punch him in the throat. I'm sorry but I wouldn't even flinch, if she told Anna she needed space (I know it's all do to MoRon but this is beyond stupid). They could build their relationship back over time. Freaking MoRon better not have Robin apologizing or hand waving this shit Robin needs to take her daughter live a happy life and find a guy that truly loves her.

This show has become one big fowl pile of shit!

She better get to bitch his ass out bc it still annoys me that the last thing she said to him when they were face-to-face was "I'll always love you" and his was "Have fun with your corpses." So tired of his victim shit.

• Love 1

Is Patrick acting like a douche? Sure. Full stop.

But in a way, JT/Patrick is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. If he did follow up after Robin was hijacked by Helena, he'd be spinning his wheels because things would obviously go nowhere because he can't actually find Robin because KMc is not on the show. So, in a sense, his character would be in limbo, too, which wouldn't be fair.

But Patrick moving on also makes him a huge asshat because of what we the audience know, and the awful pattern RC has going, treating repeated kidnapping as a joke. And Patrick looks like an ass, even as HE thinks Robin left of her own volition. I think Anna looks as bad - no, WORSE than Patrick as she is Robin's own mother. But for some reason, she seems to get a pass. 

Like I said, Patrick in my eyes is a dumbass POS now, but so is Anna. Shit, so is this "story". I see no reason Patrick either could not have been written off with KMc if RC still wanted to keep Scrubs viable. Or, if he wanted Patrick on canvas, have Scrubs divorce before KMc/Robin left again after the reunion. Say too much has happened, and split. It's a soap: They could reconcile down the line if the pairing is so important.

But this back and forth/play dumb shit is doing no one any favors.

• Love 13
It's nice to see Spin and Sam working together again.

I definately am not a fan of Spinelli, but I didn't have to fast-forward his scenes today.  That's what probably more irksome about Spinelli - is that the character's dialogue can be 'toned down' and be bearable.

• Love 1

Just to be clear, both Anna and Patrick suck.

Ultimately, the story selection and the contradictory writing is the problem. To be honest, I still don't know why Patrick and Robin got a divorce. We went from Patrick wanting one WAY before the clinic scenes bc he was pissed she went to save Jason and didn't visit. Then, we had him saying that Victor the crazy psychopath forced her to go and held her there. And now we're back to "She left by choice, I clearly didn't want this, Anna!!"

And that's just one example of the WTF in this story.

• Love 4
I think Anna looks as bad - no, WORSE than Patrick as she is Robin's own mother. But for some reason, she seems to get a pass.

Patrick is damned either way, I agree. I think Anna gets a bit of a pass because she's not in a story that actively screams for Robin to be there. In general, Anna should be wondering what's up with her daughter, definitely. But her story with Sloane and the mob and all that crap isn't dependent on Robin. Patrick and Sam's is.

The whole thing is a travesty from start to finish.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 6

Just to be clear, both Anna and Patrick suck.

Ultimately, the story selection and the contradictory writing is the problem. To be honest, I still don't know why Patrick and Robin got a divorce. We went from Patrick wanting one WAY before the clinic scenes bc he was pissed she went to save Jason and didn't visit. Then, we had him saying that Victor the crazy psychopath forced her to go and held her there. And now we're back to "She left by choice, I clearly didn't want this, Anna!!"

And that's just one example of the WTF in this story.

I want Guza's staff writers back. They had shitty stuff, but they were usually a bit better at consistency. And I doubt we'd have kidnapping follies, Take 7,908,342,517.

• Love 3

I think Anna looks as bad - no, WORSE than Patrick as she is Robin's own mother. But for some reason, she seems to get a pass.

THIS!! She is a cop/ex spy she has the resources to look into the situation but she believes just as Patrick does that Robin left at her own doing. 

• Love 6

Under this regime, everyone who loves Robin, or claims to have loved her at one time (except Emma), SUCK.

Hell, even if Robert were on this show, he would suck, because as sure as the Sun rises in the East, that fuckwit wouldn't have him give Robin's whereabouts two fucks.

Just two years ago, when Robin and Anna reunited, Anna said tearfully "I got you back!" And that she was never going to let her go again, or words to that effect.

It didn't last long.

I don't trust this regime to write ANY of the characters I love that are no longer on this show, in character, so I don't WANT them to come back. Not until we get a new head writer or co-head writer or someone who can just write.

• Love 11

Under this regime, everyone who loves Robin, or claims to have loved her at one time (except Emma), SUCK.

Hell, even if Robert were on this show, he would suck, because as sure as the Sun rises in the East, that fuckwit wouldn't have him give Robin's whereabouts two fucks.

Just two years ago, when Robin and Anna reunited, Anna said tearfully "I got you back!" And that she was never going to let her go again, or words to that effect.

It didn't last long.

I don't trust this regime to write ANY of the characters I love that are no longer on this show, in character, so I don't WANT them to come back. Not until we get a new head writer or co-head writer or someone who can just write.

This is what happens when you have a hack who is all about just big moments during sweeps and for shock value and doesn't care to fill in the blanks before or after - even if it means no one is in character or the plot points don't tie together in any real sense to make up a true story.

And ABC is sliding in the younger demo, so even they see it.

And that is why, as dumb and paranoid as it is, I sometimes do believe ABC waits for the numbers to dip low enough to axe this show since there has been nothing done to rein RC in. By the time RC and Company are done with it, it could be a mercy killing.

• Love 3

This is what happens when you have a hack who is all about just big moments during sweeps and for shock value and doesn't care to fill in the blanks before or after - even if it means no one is in character or the plot points don't tie together in any real sense to make up a true story.

And ABC is sliding in the younger demo, so even they see it.

And that is why, as dumb and paranoid as it is, I sometimes do believe ABC waits for the numbers to dip low enough to axe this show since there has been nothing done to rein RC in. By the time RC and Company are done with it, it could be a mercy killing.

The numbers are low enough now. They could pull it, no one would care. I think at most they are waiting for a replacement show.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 3

Who wants to help me make a Nathan & Ellie fansite? No, not really, but they sure are cute together.

I wanna be co-president of the fan club!

There was a problem with my electricity these past 2 days so I wasn't able to watch the eps. I just skimmed through them on youtube and decided to only watch the Nathan/Ellie scenes. I feel like I didn't miss much.

Isn't Carly technically Spinelli's boss? So why should he care that Jake doesn't want him to keep digging?

If Sloane sticks around, I'll be curious if he thinks Sonny should go to jail regardless of whether he has nice children the way Sloane doesn't care that Julian has kids.

Shawn gets an apartment while Anna has to do business in the MetroCourt restaurant? Ugh.

Was that TJ pouring the coffee or his doppelganger? Did it state in the script (TJ pours the coffee)? Are my eyes going bad?

It was TJ; Tequan's minimum probably hadn't been met, so Ron shoehorned him in there.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3

I'm glad Alexis has a great sex life. Lord knows someone on this soap opera should - but most of her story arc since Kristina's conception and just about every argument that she's ever had with Sam has been about protecting her family from the violence surrounding mobsters/criminals. So why is she now publicly dating Julian?

• Love 1

Is Patrick acting like a douche? Sure. Full stop.

I don't think she gets a pass (especially because it's well-established she's a highly intelligent superspy). I don't buy for a moment that Anna would just accept what Robin said and not go investigate. BUT, Anna is not responsible for the day-to-day raising of Patrick and Robin's young daughter. He looks like a douche for his behavior (especially being all about Sam, all the time since the clinic caper) when we've seen Emma get emotional and have a tantrum about Robin not being there to take her to school, Elizabeth and Patrick both acknowledging that Emma misses Robin, Emma protesting "that's mommy's bed!" when Patrick said Sam would be sleeping with him in his bed.

Regardless of how Patrick feels about Robin and her choices, he's completely ignoring his responsibility for Emma's emotional well-being. He hasn't made any attempt to ensure his daughter has a somewhat healthy relationship with her mother, or at the very least that's she at peace (through therapy, time with Grandma Anna, whatever) with her mother not being there when she knows she's out in the world, alive. It wasn't Anna's idea to move Sam in to replace Robin an hour (?) after Emma protested "Mommy's bed." 

• Love 5

I don't think she gets a pass (especially because it's well-established she's a highly intelligent superspy). I don't buy for a moment that Anna would just accept what Robin said and not go investigate. BUT, Anna is not responsible for the day-to-day raising of Patrick and Robin's young daughter. He looks like a douche for his behavior (especially being all about Sam, all the time since the clinic caper) when we've seen Emma get emotional and have a tantrum about Robin not being there to take her to school, Elizabeth and Patrick both acknowledging that Emma misses Robin, Emma protesting "that's mommy's bed!" when Patrick said Sam would be sleeping with him in his bed.

Regardless of how Patrick feels about Robin and her choices, he's completely ignoring his responsibility for Emma's emotional well-being. He hasn't made any attempt to ensure his daughter has a somewhat healthy relationship with her mother, or at the very least that's she at peace (through therapy, time with Grandma Anna, whatever) with her mother not being there when she knows she's out in the world, alive. It wasn't Anna's idea to move Sam in to replace Robin an hour (?) after Emma protested "Mommy's bed." 

Not disagreeing, but Emma's absence has me thinking she has joined Joss in the Island of Convenient Soap Kids, lost until needed for a plot point. But you bring up an interesting point. Yes, it is Patrick's job to put his daughter before his mini-Patrick. He did that - or tried to, I think - when he had his relationship with Sobby.

That said, Ron was trying to make Fetch happen with the cutesy Sobby/Emma "connection", so I think that is why the Emma detail was front and center. And why the Patrick/Emma angle was played as it was.

Now, however, Patrick is Sabrina here. His thing with Sam is built on sand once Borg regains his memory. Emma isn't needed, because in RC's tiny brain, this is no doubt temporary anyway, so who cares if Patrick is destroyed as long as Sam and Jason are insulated from the fallout. Patrick/Emma are now just chess pieces, there to service Sam and Jason, with the Robin shadow as an adjunct only insofar, I'm sure, to be part of the Jason's memory revival. Once he does remember, I think only then will Robin be addressed while it could have been a dual issue with Patrick and Emma while the Sam/Jakeson dance continued to bore.

And on a side note, even if the ultimate responsibility for Emma does lie with her father, Anna also sucks as a grandmother. So thanks for that reminder, too.  :-P

• Love 1

Well said, Bringonthedrama.

I'm so completely over this babying of Patty by the writers. Patrick is perfectly fine with his situation because he's happy. And he's at peace. And everyone accepts everything he does. Emma and Anna love Sam. Everything is perfect. "We don't know why Robin is staying away, but OH WELL. You're happy now so who cares?"

He never does anything wrong. And the same goes for Sam. They're both in these bubbles while everyone else is underneath that bus Jake's not allowed to ride.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

Now, however, Patrick is Sabrina here. His thing with Sam is built on sand once Borg regains his memory. Emma isn't needed, because in RC's tiny brain, this is no doubt temporary anyway, so who cares if Patrick is destroyed as long as Sam and Jason are insulated

And if Patrick is Sabrina, then I say a resounding, 'So the hell what?"

Doctor Douchenozzle got his share of protection when Robin was still here and he cheated on her with crazy ass Lisa because Robin was so "boring". And while she had PPD and he was having stupid picnics in the park with Liz because Liz wanted him to smile. And when Anna told Robin that she should snap him up because otherwise he'd go elsewhere. Because he was such a damn catch that she wasn't worthy of. If its finally Patrick's turn to get run over by the bus, then have it back up and park on his face, I refuse to be moved by his plight. Anna might be harder to defend, but IMO Patrick has always been exactly the callous asshole that he is right now, and it wouldn't matter if he was paired with Sam or Maxie or back from the dead Georgie. Those Scrubs scenes in another thread were very nice, but they're also contradicted by the fact that Patrick put his thumb up his butt and did nothing when Lisa was screwing around with Robin's HIV meds. Good husbands don't do shit like that.
  • Love 6

I almost laughed at Duke plotting to kill Shawn's lover while Shawn was standing right framing there. The storyline itself is so ridiculous, and it just got sillier with the conversations today. I can't take Mob Boss Duke seriously at all.

Francie- thanks so much for the t-shirt list! Someone needs to buy some silk screening equipment.

I was replying to the notion that Lulu would/should realize that her parent being dead would be a good thing.

Ulkis, I was the one who made the comment you were replying to, and I meant it tongue in cheek, just because *I* would prefer Luke dead at this point. I don't really fault Lulu for not feeling the same way. After all, she was spared the "I am Luuuuuke Speennnccerrrr!!" jailhouse screaming.