Type keyword(s) to search

Caitlyn Jenner: Call Me Caitlyn

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, abbey said:

it is pretty sad when people will pay, sometimes in big bucks, to have someone who doesn't know them and will never know them wish

them a happy birthday etc. 

It's pretty sad when people who used to be famous are reduced to peddling themselves in this way.   Used to be, they did infomercials or mall openings, car shows, the Love Boat ...  

I think it's fair to assume Jenner doesn't need the money, so this is even more icky because all that leaves is a desperate need to feel ... I don't know what.  

This is like one step removed from being a standee.

• Love 5
On 9/11/2018 at 8:20 PM, iwasish said:

Maybe she can sell personalized greetings for peoples voice mail accounts next ?

I’m not sure what’s worse-A 5am robo call from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was pretty awful.  

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, xls said:

She'll get that confused look on her face and try to reason it away 

"What do you mean I dont have white male privilege anymore? How did that happen?" ?????

????

• Love 5

Too bad that transition to a female didn't change his/her personality. Bruce was known as not a very nice person, now Caitlyn is known for being not a very nice person. Both are selfish to the core.  What really made me dislike him/her is when he/she got into that car wreck that killed a woman, and Bruce/Caitlyn tried to pin the fault on the deceased. It didn't work because fortunately there were some cameras that some stores had that recorded the entire accident and it showed that Bruce/Caitlyn was at fault. He/she settled the family lawsuit against him/her out of court.  

Edited by BeeBop88
  • Love 5

This begs the question, if the offender wasn’t Caitlyn Jenner, would prosecutors have chosen to pursue criminal charges? I think so; and this is how the criminal case would have been played out...

It was clear from bystander footage taken after the accident that Jenner moved her car to the side of the road and was picking up pieces of her car from the street - which would have become an issue at trial. The defense would argue that the police botched the investigation so the cause of the accident can’t be proven. The prosecution would argue that Jenner tampered with the evidence.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/mari-fagel/caitlyn-jenners-vehicular_b_9121308.html

• Love 2
2 hours ago, suomi said:

Until now I hadn't realized Jenner had moved the car and was picking up pieces at the scene.

The blame for escaping justice can't be pinned on Jenner alone, though.   It's largely the fault of this fucked up world we live in now where being famous means you stand a good chance of never having to answer for the evil you do.

If you're famous, they let you do it.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, kokapetl said:

The home was undoubtedly full of irreplaceable family photo albums and mementos from the kids. Or just golf clubs.

Didn’t Kris say she offered her pictures etc and she declined.  

Wow! And let me just point out as I've said many times before that I'm always leery to trust these "sources" that drop gossip.

On Friday a source connected to the Jenner-Kardashians told us the mansion had been torched -- they clearly spoke too soon

This is a perfect example of the disease consuming our society.

Thousands of unlucky souls lost their homes in the fires this past week.   At least 25 lost their lives.   I heard a report today that 100 people are still unaccounted for.

But we should give a shit that fucking Caitlyn Jenner, who has spent the last three years of her life wallowing in her own vanity, ignorance and shallowness --  who killed a woman by being either careless or reckless -- may or may not have lost a home she could well afford to lose.  

It's grotesque that the media is glossing over all the anonymous losses suffered by people like you and me and instead devoting time, attention and resources to the "plight" of obscenely wealthy celebrities.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, millennium said:

Thousands of unlucky souls lost their homes in the fires this past week.   At least 25 lost their lives.   I heard a report today that 100 people are still unaccounted for.

But we should give a shit that fucking Caitlyn Jenner, who has spent the last three years of her life wallowing in her own vanity, ignorance and shallowness --  who killed a woman by being either careless or reckless -- may or may not have lost a home she could well afford to lose.  

It's grotesque that the media is glossing over all the anonymous losses suffered by people like you and me and instead devoting time, attention and resources to the "plight" of obscenely wealthy celebrities.

Makes sense that you’d find info about Caitlyn Jenner on the Caitlyn Jenner thread of a forum about TV personalities - there are far better places to read about the fires in broader detail.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Makes sense that you’d find info about Caitlyn Jenner on the Caitlyn Jenner thread of a forum about TV personalities - there are far better places to read about the fires in broader detail.

Yeah my local news (and I'm nowhere close to living near CA, I'm in NYC) has been not only covering the fires in general but has been doing a great job encouraging people to help out with donations any way they can.  It sure isnt just celebrities I'm seeing coverage on.

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, nexxie said:

This isn't where I heard about the asshole's home not burning.   It was all over my newsfeed yesterday and today, with about 10 media outlets all giving conflicting stories.  "Caitlyn Jenner's home destroyed!"  "Caitlyn Jenner's home spared!"   "Caitlyn Jenner doesn't know the fate of her home."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, millennium said:

This isn't where I heard about the asshole's home not burning.   It was all over my newsfeed yesterday and today, with about 10 media outlets all giving conflicting stories.  "Caitlyn Jenner's home destroyed!"  "Caitlyn Jenner's home spared!"   "Caitlyn Jenner doesn't know the fate of her home."

Isn’t the algorithm that chooses content based on the interests (searches, discussions) of the user and friends?

5 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Isn’t the algorithm that chooses content based on the interests (searches, discussions) of the user and friends?

It's just straight-up Google news.    Unless it targets me with news of the shithead because it somehow knows I'm transgender, which only confirms my longstanding belief that she has cursed our community for at least a generation. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, millennium said:

It's just straight-up Google news.    Unless it targets me with news of the shithead because it somehow knows I'm transgender, which only confirms my longstanding belief that she has cursed our community for at least a generation. 

Yep, it’s targeting you for some reason - I use google news too and got nothing about Jenner, but loads of news from espn because my husband borrowed my phone to look up something. (I hit the three-dot-thingy to get rid of that source - you can also get rid of a subject that way.)

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Yeah my local news (and I'm nowhere close to living near CA, I'm in NYC) has been not only covering the fires in general but has been doing a great job encouraging people to help out with donations any way they can.  It sure isnt just celebrities I'm seeing coverage on.

Kim K used her People’s Choice winner’s speech to ask for donations - and others there mentioned the firefighters and people losing homes. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, millennium said:

It's just straight-up Google news.    Unless it targets me with news of the shithead because it somehow knows I'm transgender

Do you have a facebook account? Because if you do, that's exactly what's happening, they know you're transgender & are targeting news about her to you. The only times I saw any specific news about Caitlyn Jenner's house was when I went on gossip sites. It wasn't in my regular news anywhere. I don't have a facebook account. If you have the facebook app on your phone, then they know pretty much everything about you.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Do you have a facebook account? Because if you do, that's exactly what's happening, they know you're transgender & are targeting news about her to you. The only times I saw any specific news about Caitlyn Jenner's house was when I went on gossip sites. It wasn't in my regular news anywhere. I don't have a facebook account. If you have the facebook app on your phone, then they know pretty much everything about you.

Facebook-free here too.

8 minutes ago, GaT said:

Interesting. Do you have any social media type apps, especially on your phone?

I don't use a smart phone.   I carry a flip-phone in case of emergency.   No social media.   No Twitter.   No texting.  No apps.

I'm the way life used to be.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, millennium said:

I don't use a smart phone.   I carry a flip-phone in case of emergency.   No social media.   No Twitter.   No texting.  No apps.

Damn, then I have no idea how they're tracking you, maybe you should check your house for bugs LOL

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, GaT said:

Damn, then I have no idea how they're tracking you, maybe you should check your house for bugs LOL

Perhaps because I have posted in this forum. 

Regardless, the fact that so many news outlets are focused on Jenner's home, the Westworld set, Gerard Butler's home, etc., seems insulting to all the "little people" who have suffered similar or worse losses.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, millennium said:

Facebook and social media do make it easier to be monitored, but google and co can still do it without them. 

Caitlyn’s mountain only looks slightly more parched than normal.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, millennium said:

Google news feed will use anything you’ve googled - and notices which feed items you click on. Google some crazy topic and see what happens in the next couple of days.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, millennium said:

This exactly!!! So tired of hearing about Caitlyn's house being saved. Bruce was not a nice person, and neither is Caitlyn. Too bad they don't have personality transplants. I know it is bad to wish bad upon a person, but Caitlyn comes pretty close for me to do so. What really turned me off was when there was that car accident, and I think she was Bruce still at the time, tried to blame the car wreck on the deceased person. Luckily there were cameras around that captured it all.  I feel sorry for the kids. They have been treated pretty shitty from a parent who is supposed to have unconditional love for his/her kids. The only type of unconditional love Caitlyn has is for herself.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

Google news feed will use anything you’ve googled - and notices which feed items you click on. Google some crazy topic and see what happens in the next couple of days.

Startpage is a good alternative search engine

From Startpage: You can’t beat Google when it comes to online search. So we’re paying them to use their brilliant search results in order to remove all trackers and logs. The result: The world’s best and most private search engine. Only now you can search without ads following you around, recommending products you’ve already bought. And no more data mining by companies with dubious intentions.  https://new.startpage.com/

On 11/11/2018 at 5:21 PM, millennium said:

I don't use a news feed, I bounce around between bookmarks:  NYTimes, WaPo, WSJ, MSN  and (because I'm from SoCal) LATimes. The LA basin is an entertainment capital so I expected to see  lots of "names." Ho hum. No matter the event, adding Malibu to the mix means "buckle up for celebrity coverage." Yawn. But with these fires, GTFO, I'm looking for news. I thought Caitlyn was represented on those sites to a degree that doesn't reflect the fact that she isn't current, relevant or respected. I saw a lot of James Woods, who IMO is an ass and a half, because he is using his twitter account as a clearinghouse for missing persons and their families. So I'm giving him a pass for now. Learning that Martin Sheen and wife were hunkered down in the parking lot at Zuma and sleeping in their car ... items like that didn't irritate me. The celeb tweets that I saw (even tho I know they're insured to the gills) were humble and inclusive. Updates and up/updates re Caitlyn ... spare me. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Aw my lahgs said:

What’s the deal with this Sophia kid?!

She is basically glued to Cautlyn’s hips. She’s like what, 22? And Caitlyn 69 or so... It’s all kinds of inappropriate, gross and disgusting! 

They're dating.

6 hours ago, Aw my lahgs said:

What’s the deal with this Sophia kid?!

She is basically glued to Cautlyn’s hips. She’s like what, 22? And Caitlyn 69 or so... It’s all kinds of inappropriate, gross and disgusting! 

IDK if an older man can date a much younger woman, I don't see why it should be different for her.

(not that Id desire someone way older if I was 22, probably not, but to each his own)

12 minutes ago, xls said:

IDK if an older man can date a much younger woman, I don't see why it should be different for her.

(not that Id desire someone way older if I was 22, probably not, but to each his own)

A 50 year age difference is unacceptable, I don’t care who you are. I understand that sometimes you just fall in love with someone and that age differences happen, but being in a relationship with someone who could easily be your grandchild or grandparent, that’s just disgusting on so many levels.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, xls said:

Cisgender people don't have a monopoly on gold-diggers.    Or on rich, deluded elderly who wish to flatter themselves that they are desirable.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 4

‘Celebrity Big Brother’ Cast Spoilers Heat Up: Caitlyn Jenner, Sean Spicer Headed To Season 2?

With just two weeks until Celebrity Big Brother makes it Season 2 debut, fans are still awaiting word on the official cast announcement from CBS. Now, Newsweek has posted an impressive leaked list of celebs that have allegedly signed on to compete on the voyeuristic reality show. And while the cast has not yet been confirmed by the network, there are some past ties to the list that have some fans thinking this is indeed the embargoed roster for the celeb-themed version of the CBS reality competition.

The list, originally leaked by Twitter user @BBSecretSusan, seems to tie into previous clues posted by credible Big Brotherinsider, @realvegasforsure. The notable gossip site previously teased the identities of a celebrity houseguest via tweets of a gold medal, movie reel, a running man, and “two faces” emojis. That clue caused many fans to think former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner will be one of the houseguests.

2 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

The notable gossip site previously teased the identities of a celebrity houseguest via tweets of a gold medal, movie reel, a running man, and “two faces” emojis. That clue caused many fans to think former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner will be one of the houseguests.

That's what is making them say Caitlin is going to be on the show? Why Caitlin? Why not Laverne Cox, Chaz Bono, or Candis Cayne? It's stupid to just assume it would be her, if it's a transgender person at all.

Caitlyn Jenner Is the Face of H&M’s Latest Sportswear Campaign

Caitlyn Jenner recently took to Instagram to reveal that she would be the face of H&M’s latest sportswear campaign. Jenner shared a backstage pic from her shoot for the fast fashion giant’s athleticwear line, which appears to be very much along the lines of the athleisure trend that’s all the rage these days – that means minimalist silhouettes, no color and modern, technical fabrics.

This isn’t the first time H&M has collaborated with trans personalities – Andreja Pejić and Hari Nef have both walked in the retailer’s fashion shows, while & Other Stories (which is owned by H&M, FYI) shot a campaign last year with trans photographer Amos Mac.