Type keyword(s) to search

Rob: The (Mostly) Invisible Man

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

According to TMZ, and other sources, Rob and Chyna are filming the delivery for a special, AND a second season of Rob & Chyna has been ordered. 

What are the odds of Rob bailing  when they tell him he needs to wear something other than his black cap, sweat pants, and his favorite slides?

• Love 2
On 11/2/2016 at 8:41 AM, laurakaye said:

Later, Rob has a TH where he says that there are "dark things" that he hasn't told anyone, including his sisters, and those things concern Khloe and Lamar and other various deep issues that no one knows about.  Once again, I find myself wondering what happened in that house with Khloe, Lamar and Rob, and what happened in Rob's past.  I'm not sure of the timeline, but I'm pretty sure this episode came after his gig on Dancing With the Stars, where he seemed to be in decent shape.  Something happened somewhere along the line that caused this previously athletic guy to gain a bunch of weight and become reclusive.

BlacRob may be the only mystery left regarding the K's. (Bruce/Caitlyn notwithstanding)

He appeared Kardashian "normal" before living with Koko & Lam.

The transformation of Rob to BlacRob (. . and back to Rob. . .) would be a documentary I'd watch.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

BlacRob may be the only mystery left regarding the K's. (Bruce/Caitlyn notwithstanding)

He appeared Kardashian "normal" before living with Koko & Lam.

The transformation of Rob to BlacRob (. . and back to Rob. . .) would be a documentary I'd watch.

I read some where a great nic name for BlacRob...... "Blob".........So fitting!!!!

• Love 2

https://bossip.com/1373557/blac-chyna-checks-wendy-williams-over-hot-topics-shade-about-her-relationship-with-rob-kardashian/

Now her mom has chimed in about Wendy Williams...way to prove you're not a user and opportunist, "Tokyo Toni" by straight up  admitting that you're using this opportunity to attempt to sue Wendy and make money off the situation. Wow, these people are not bright. And so very trashy. I have a lot of catching up to do (I don't watch Rob and Chyna's show and I tried to not care but this headline grabbed me and I'm getting sucked into the train wreck. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

https://bossip.com/1373557/blac-chyna-checks-wendy-williams-over-hot-topics-shade-about-her-relationship-with-rob-kardashian/

Now her mom has chimed in about Wendy Williams...way to prove you're not a user and opportunist, "Tokyo Toni" by straight up  admitting that you're using this opportunity to attempt to sue Wendy and make money off the situation. Wow, these people are not bright. And so very trashy. I have a lot of catching up to do (I don't watch Rob and Chyna's show and I tried to not care but this headline grabbed me and I'm getting sucked into the train wreck. 

"it's hendering my job etc!!" LOL

• Love 2

He's at it again, Rob posted a picture of a baby seat in a car with the caption "we ready!" & then deleted it. I don't know if he's trying to start rumors, or is he incredibly indecisive. If you post a picture, leave it.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 2

Chyna's mom posted on Instagram that she was heading to LA yesterday and that the baby was on its way and BC Snapchatted that shes having a C-section this week. I think Rob loves posting and deleting stuff to keep people guessing. Dude needs to grow the fuck up and fast.

• Love 4

Dream Renee.  I'm assuming the R is for Rob.  It must kill Kris that NONE of her grand kids have the "K" initial, let alone "Kris" in any of their names.  More so when Mason "Dash" is after Robert Sr.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, GaT said:

Hmm, as in "we have a Dream of making a lot of money off of this birth"?

I've birthed two kids, and I would never associate the word "Dream" with either of those experiences.

How does one reprimand a child with the name "Dream"?  Does she not think this kid will ever age past infancy?

• Love 3

Dream is actually not nearly as bad as what I thought she'd be named.  Pairing it with "Renee," though...I'm a child of the 70's where every other girl's middle name was Renee or Marie (not that there's anything wrong with that).  If you're going to give a child an ethereal name like Dream, might as well pair it with a middle name like Marigold or November.

And all this is just babble, because I'm truly afraid that this child is going to be used as a pawn very soon, and that's sad.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Before going into the operating room Rob, Chyna and company took some time to participate in the Manaquin Challenge. If someone could help a girl out i haven't gotten the hang of sharing from instagram on my cell.

Here you go, that's actually pretty funny.

• Love 1

And I would just like to say thank you to Chyna for covering up her cooch in her mannequin challenge. This may be a first for the Kardashian family.

Edited: I wonder if they couldn't sell the pictures or since they want to use her in the birth special, they couldn't sell them. Notice that them deciding not to sell pictures of their child is not one of my options.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

So what dark, sexual things would a grown man be forced to witness? Why would he stay so long if it were something so disturbing? I'm genuinely curious if anyone has any theories.

People have spectulated that some incestous things may have happened between Rob, Khole and Lamar and that drugs were involved. Khole never seemed into the drug scene the way Lamar was (and I believe Rob dabbled) but Khole was also desperate to hold onto Lamar and make him happy. Crazier things have happened when people are high so I don't know if it's true or not, but possible....I think it could be. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, peaceknit said:

Well, the baby's name is.....wait for it...DREAM Renee. oh lawd.

I've watched too many "Toddlers and Tiaras" seasons. Dream Renee is almost pedestrian. :)

But yeah. This has "punch me" signs all over a typical school yard.

ETA NOTE: clearly not condoning bullying in any form . Just noting weird names do not necessarily pave the way to smooth peer relationships. (Feeling a need to state the obvious on that today.)

Edited by RealityCowgirl
Stating the (I hope) obvious.
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RealityCowgirl said:

But yeah. This has "punch me" signs all over a typical school yard.

But she won't be in a typical school yard, she'll be in a Hollywood school yard where the name "Dream" will blend right in with the Reigns, & the Apples, & the Pilot Pilot Inspektors, & the Cocos. She'll be fine.

Edited by GaT
too many Pilots
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, GaT said:

But she won't be in a typical school yard, she'll be in a Hollywood school yard where the name "Dream" will blend right in with the Reigns, & the Apples, & the Pilot Pilot Inspektors, & the Cocos. She'll be fine.

Exactly. I'll Add "Royalty" (Chris Brown's daughter) to that list. In the grand scheme of things "Dream" is hardly the kind of name that will get a kid laughed at or punched in the world where a baby who's being born into money will deal with. Hell, one of my daughters good friends is named "Rain" and even in a regular old public school she doesnt get bullied

10 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Atrociously tacky. Wtf!?

And we expected class from anything created by this trashy couple?

i wonder if Rob was too uncomfortable in his skin to wear surgical scrubs? Do they have booties that fit over athletic slides? Did he wear his cap? Or bathe?

I didn't know where to put this in the Rob and Chyna thread, so here it is, from a People article

Fans can look forward to watching the events surrounding baby Dream’s arrival in the hour-long Rob & Chyna Baby Special on Dec. 18 at 8 p.m. ET on E!

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Chyna had a c-section. When they brought her into the operating room (not the room seen in the mannequin challenge video) Rob wouldn't even be allowed in there unless he had on the proper attire. He had to have been given standard operating room scrubs, even if it was just the type that slips over your clothing and cap and booties for his hair and feet. I suspect we haven't been allowed to see any pics or video of the operating room just yet since that's exclusive to E for the special.

So far I've seen an IG video of the Mannequin Challenge before Chyna's c-section, saw a post from Rob of Chyna and Dream sleeping, with a comment from Rob that Chyna snores too loud, and a picture of baby Dream using the dog filter.

Sadly, this is about what I expected from Rob.

Congrats, Chyna - have fun spending that Kash from Grandma Kris.

• Love 5

I hope now more than ever, Rob gets the help and support he needs.  Dream deserves a father who can be a father. The baby glow will wear off in a few weeks, and then the reality parenthood will set in, and while it is an amazing experience, it is also relentless and you don't understand that until you are in the thick of it.  So... He needs to either get some therapy and deal with the issues, or if that's not necessary, then he needs stop fucking around and get his shit together.  

• Love 7