Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

What are those marks on her face? I agree she looks like her dad. 

A filter with freckles - and maybe a small scratch.

48 minutes ago, iwasish said:

How sad... not much Kardashian came thru. 

The baby has no Kardashian genes.

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

There's another small clip on Snapchat too. She looks like Tristan IMO.

Do you mind posting it? Couldn’t find it but don’t have an acct.

• Love 1

She looks like Tristan. Good thing too because Khloé wasn’t the most beautiful baby.  Wonder if Khloe’s claws made that little scratch on her cheek that she is obviously trying to disguise with that filter. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Here's the Snap

Thanks! 

58 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

She looks like Tristan. Good thing too because Khloé wasn’t the most beautiful baby.  Wonder if Khloe’s claws made that little scratch on her cheek that she is obviously trying to disguise with that filter. 

Or the baby scratched herself - I remember those sharp little nails and had to have my husband cut them because he was so much better at it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

I also don't know why it would be "sad" or unfortunate if the baby looks like Tristan rather than Khloe. He might be a cheater but he's a good-looking guy. Do people who think that Kourtney's kids look like Scott  think it's sad that the Kardashian genes didn't come through? But as for the scratches, newborns often scratch themselves as they flail around, not yet able to control their limbs. There are special scissors to cut their nails very carefully and some parents even put soft little mittens on the baby's hands during this phase. I just wish these sisters would stop with the freakin' stupid filters and just take the baby's real picture. True looks as if she's a chubby-cheeked alert little cutie.

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

I also don't know why it would be "sad" or unfortunate if the baby looks like Tristan rather than Khloe. He might be a cheater but he's a good-looking guy. Do people who think that Kourtney's kids look like Scott  think it's sad that the Kardashian genes didn't come through? But as for the scratches, newborns often scratch themselves as they flail around, not yet able to control their limbs. There are special scissors to cut their nails very carefully and some parents even put soft little mittens on the baby's hands during this phase. I just wish these sisters would stop with the freakin' stupid filters and just take the baby's real picture. True looks as if she's a chubby-cheeked alert little cutie.

imo Kourt’s kids are a good mix, but the first two look more like Scott and Reign favors his mom.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:56 PM, hoosiermom said:

I was adopted at 5 months old and my adoptive parents names are on my birth certificate. Same with my brother and sister. (Not bio related)

As an adoptee, you also have a (sealed) original birth certificate, with your birth parents' names.

• Love 3

Why does she call her "mama"? I thought it was strange when she posted that picture that said something like "waiting for you little mama". Who calls their baby "mama"?

6 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

She looks like she has Alex Roldan's cowlicky hairline.

True - maybe Khloe can get some advice from him about fixing her hair. After Khloe’s divorce, it was rumored that she turned to Alex for support. Who knows?!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, GaT said:

Why does she call her "mama"? I thought it was strange when she posted that picture that said something like "waiting for you little mama". Who calls their baby "mama"?

It’s strange to me too.

55 minutes ago, Veronique Bette said:

Sad because I don’t think she’s an attractive baby. I don’t see any Khloe (Kardashian or not) in her and I do not find Tristan good looking at all.  

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, GaT said:

I googled - common endearment among Spanish speaking people.

• Love 1
(edited)

It would be interesting to see a pic of True, Stormi and Chi together just to see if there is enough Kris in them for similarities (since she is the one shared genetic source).

Edited by nexxie
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Unless Alex Roldan is of Spanish descent, then as far as I know, Khloe isn't Spanish. LOL

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It would be interesting to see a pic of True, Stormi and Chi together just to see if there is enough Kris in them for similarities (since she is the one shared genetic source).

Just saw this in Instagram

• Love 2
On 5/11/2018 at 9:26 AM, nexxie said:

I wonder if it’s because on some level she knows how fucked up her birth family has always been, and would like to live a different life - can’t blame her if that’s the case, but there are healthier ways to do it.

I don’t blame her either! I’d run far to get away from that bunch of fucktards.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

It's hard to say, because they're so filtered and face-tuned, who the hell knows what any of these babies really look like. 

As it stands now, I don't see any resemblance at all between the three. Chi looks like Kim, True looks like Tristan and Stormi looks like Original Recipe Kylie and Tyga. Maybe the family ties will be more obvious as they age, but it's not there at the moment.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ms.o said:

Just saw this in Instagram

That’s a lot of cuteness - thanks for posting it!

Wish the K women would show their babies without filters - and without the baby talk.

Chi and Stormi might resemble Kris, but True is all Tristan right now.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

My Puerto Rican coworker calls his wife and daughters mama all the time. Sometimes the daughters are little mama. Khloe could have picked it up from the nanny. 

I think Stormi and True look a lot alike. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Christi said:

ok..observation ONLY...no shade.... but Chicago looks just like John Legend to me lol

John’s baby boy is due soon - we’ll have to compare them.

• Love 3
(edited)
26 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I think little True will be a bit more darker complected than her cousins. Just my observation

It's funny because when I first saw True I wondered if Khloe used an egg donor. She's extremely sensitive about her original looks, so the conspiracy theorist in me thought she might have used an ethnic donor to produce a baby that would look more Kardashian-ish. 

Edited by BitterApple

Stormi is the cutest of the 3.  I think Chi actually looks like original kylie a bit.  But something about her also strikes me differently. Her features look older or something.  Or overly dainty.  But maybe that's the filter.  But I can't quite put my finger on it. 

True looks just like her dad but omg those cheeks lol.  Those cheeks are delicious.  

• Love 6
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Stormi is the cutest as well. Chi is cute, but she looks sort of fragile and sickly. I prefer chubby, butterball babies.

Chi is less delicate looking without the filters.

• Love 3

With all the Kardashian’s it’s important to read between the lines- if they release a pic or statement it’s for publicity, photoshop is used to cover perceived flaws. 

In the baby pics above I would guess Stormi has a big head, Chicago has big ears, and True has a scratch on her cheek. Look for what they don’t want you to see..... 

Khloe disgusts me with her body dysmorphia and how they try to make it trendy. A new Mom with nails that long is not doing any of the baby care. ??

• Love 12

Wow, all three of these babies are less than 6 months old.  Can we wait until they are speaking in 2 or 3 word sentences before judging their paternity?  Of course these children will more closely resemble their black parents, however given the  genetic soup of black people in the US, and Jamaica where Tristan is from, we’re all just pissing into the wind to play DNA detective.

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Khloé has her flat tummy back (instagram).  She works out in between feedings, says this first time (nursing) mother of a 6 week old.  She’s craving workouts. 

Craving workouts? With a one month old? Bull.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Khloé has her flat tummy photoshop back (instagram).  She works out in between feedings, says this first time (nursing) mother of a 6 week old.  She’s craving workouts. 

Fixed that for you.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Khloé has her flat tummy back (instagram).  She works out in between feedings, says this first time (nursing) mother of a 6 week old.  She’s craving workouts. 

She’s craving a prolapsed uterus....

• Love 4