Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Hmm... I belive Khloe at this point, yes I would not put it past Kris, Kim and Kylie aka Kim 2.0 to have everything on camera and manipulate, but Khole does not seem to be that way. Yes she and Lamar had their spin off show but im guessing they were under contract to do so, if you recall Khloe almost didn't go on the trip to the Dominican Republic and you didn't really see a lot of her or lamar on the show especially after he got traded.

Also if she's taking the early as hell first class of the day, why the hell would she be ask to meet up with her ex husband? I think Lamar is spining out now that Khloe is really and completely out of his life.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/14/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-ambush-soulcycle/

• Love 2

I agree, it's impossible to believe Lamar doesn't have a substance abuse problem. He had it before Khloe (even being suspended by the NBA for it) and during and still after. All the people in his life as friends obviously have issues as well, since 2 have recently died.

I don't see Khloe organizing a meeting at 6am, make-up less and while she was heading to a class she's been going to constantly with her new fitness regime for Lamar attention and without any of the E! crew there.

A few weeks ago she pulled the plug and now is publicly moving on with a new NBA player and I think with his issues (which you can't deny by watching that video) it caused this from him.

That video really makes me feel bad for Lamar.  On top of everything he's feeling about the Khloe situation I think we saw a very real reaction to how these celebrities feel when TMZ and other paparazzi is constantly following them and reporting about them.

Interesting though that plenty of other celebrities go about their lives un-hassled and un-bothered. The whole Kardashian empire is built on being on the news, in the papers, on instagram, on every magazine cover they can get on and especially getting Harvey and his crew to talk about them.

Lamar wasn't bothered much until he got in with them. If he didn't want to do it, he should have told Khloe, no way I'm living my life on a reality show. He didn't and now he pays the price.

There are tons of places to go and have dinner/drinks that aren't paparazzi heaven, go there. But no they want to go to Nobu or the Ivy where all the celebrities who want to be seen are. And they make sure to arrive in full glam makeup, tits and ass flapping, duck face at the ready.. no they don't want to be seen.. not at all.   

• Love 3

I agree, it's impossible to believe Lamar doesn't have a substance abuse problem. He had it before Khloe (even being suspended by the NBA for it) and during and still after. All the people in his life as friends obviously have issues as well, since 2 have recently died.

I don't see Khloe organizing a meeting at 6am, make-up less and while she was heading to a class she's been going to constantly with her new fitness regime for Lamar attention and without any of the E! crew there.

A few weeks ago she pulled the plug and now is publicly moving on with a new NBA player and I think with his issues (which you can't deny by watching that video) it caused this from him.

Didn't Lamar also sign the papers recently to move things ahead? All his talk about Khloe being his girl and them being in love and all that other stuff... just comes across as some junkie rambling on and trying to make someone feel sorry for them. As if his losing Khloe is the reason he's fucked up instead of taking responsibility and saying that "I lost her because I couldn't get my shit together"

Even Scott at his worst says that it's his issues that have caused problems with Kourtney and that he needs to get it together if he wants to have his family back. Now if he continues to act the drunken fool and not take any steps to get on the straight and narrow, then he's as big an idiot as Lamar. (deep inside my cynical self, I can't help feeling much of the Kourt/Scott crap is being played out for ratings)

• Love 1

Interesting though that plenty of other celebrities go about their lives un-hassled and un-bothered. The whole Kardashian empire is built on being on the news, in the papers, on instagram, on every magazine cover they can get on and especially getting Harvey and his crew to talk about them.

Lamar wasn't bothered much until he got in with them. If he didn't want to do it, he should have told Khloe, no way I'm living my life on a reality show. He didn't and now he pays the price.

There are tons of places to go and have dinner/drinks that aren't paparazzi heaven, go there. But no they want to go to Nobu or the Ivy where all the celebrities who want to be seen are. And they make sure to arrive in full glam makeup, tits and ass flapping, duck face at the ready.. no they don't want to be seen.. not at all.   

So much this! It's not just the Kardashian's but any celeb that wants some press they know or their publisist knows of the resturants/nightclubs/shopping malls where the paparazzi hang out everyday for a sighting. I'm sure that is much easier than camping outside their homes waitng for them to leave/walk the dog, ect for that picture. Its all apart of the Hollywood game and some know how to play it better than others. The Kardashian's well namely Kim knows how to play this game VERY well. We're such a social media society now that if we're not posting, tweeting, instagraming folks loose interest in you...well these kids today do, and they're on to the next one. So as long as Kim and her assistants are there iphone's in hand to post about everything then the Kardashian name/family won't be going no place anytime soon. 

Jeez I get tired already thinking about how daunting, and honestly hard work to post every second of my life. Yeah I'm heavy on social media but i mostly re tweet, re share, or re blog things, or share silly things about my day or what is bugging me that day and post pictures of my 3yr old LabMix Romeo. 

While I don't doubt he has a substance abuse problem, I believe Lamar when he says there was "communication" of some kind, & it was arranged for him to meet her there. He lives in Las Vegas now, it's not like he could be casually strolling by Soul Cycle at 6am & just happened to see Khloe, someone told him to be there & gave him a valid reason as to why. If it wasn't Khloe, then it was pimp momma, or the producers of the show. I think they underestimated how Lamar was going to react, & thought he would just quietly put up with it.

• Love 3

The only person to blame for the downfall of Lamar's career, is Lamar. Khloe didn't make him an addict. That video of Lamar is classic addict behavior, blaming everyone but himself for his problems. 

• Love 2

"Its all apart of the Hollywood game and some know how to play it better than others."

But the truly talented don't need to play that game.

When you play the game of Hollywood, you win...or the gossip magazines publish unflattering pictures and articles about you. There is no middle ground.

• Love 1

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/lamar-odom-speaks-out-calls-khloe-kardashian-my-wife-and-soulmate-67398

In Touch, Aug. 19, 2015, "Lamar Odom speaks out: calls Khole Kardashian 'my wife' and 'soulmate' "

Here we go again. In Touch claims Lamar told them in an interview “A misunderstanding [the alleged assault outside the gym] between me and my wife became public. It’s hurtful. That woman is my wife. Without the ring on my finger. [Even] with her picture being taken with another man, that woman is my wife. She’s [my] soul mate," Lamar told the mag in his rambling interview. "I can’t control it. We’ll never part. I would never consider myself serious with another woman. To sum it up, if a man is attempting to court Khloé, he’s probably wasting his time.” He also reiterated that he and Khloe had spoken before he went to the gym area. 

There is supposed to be more of the interview in the In Touch print edition, but I'm not going to buy one.

In Touch said they interviewed Lamar in a bar, Shutters on the Beach hotel bar in Santa Monica. They said it was a "lengthy, emotional and often-incoherent interview." So was he drunk or high when he said these things?

I still think Kris or Khloe told Lamar to come to the gym, or said things that made him think Khloe wanted to see him that day. But he does sound like he's gotten himself all effed up on alcohol and/or drugs.

• Love 2

More obnoxious fuckery from Khloe & Co.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/khloe-kardashian-james-harden-birthday-fireworks-display-on-the-ocean/

Khloe Kardashian & James Harden -- Set Off HUGE Fireworks ... Jolts Thousands of Sleeping Residents (VIDEO)

23 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian and James Harden threw their own personal 4th of July with a GIANT fireworks display on the Pacific ... that woke up tens of thousands of sleeping residents.

The thunderous fireworks show -- visible from multiple towns along the oceanfront -- went on for 15 minutes at the stroke of midnight. TMZ has learned the whole thing was a yacht party for Harden's 26th birthday, and it was all on the up and up.

Law enforcement sources tell us a permit was issued to James and someone in the Kardashian family. Khloe had bragged about throwing the party for her BF, but nobody expected this kind of over-the-top display.

One law enforcement official told us ... in 5 years he's never heard of a permit being issued for fireworks like this on a non-holiday.

It really is their world, the rest of us are just living in it.

What an entitled, rude bitch, her and her nasty new boyfriend. No decent person would have done such a thing in the middle of the work week, ensuring that thousands of people would be awakened and have their night's sleep ruined. No decent person would have planned such a loud party in a residential neighborhood in the first place. No decent city government would have issued the fireworks permit for that time of night either! But she's a celebrity, so she gets what she wants, and to hell with how it adversely affects other people. She doesn't give a shit.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3

More obnoxious fuckery from Khloe & Co.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/khloe-kardashian-james-harden-birthday-fireworks-display-on-the-ocean/

Khloe Kardashian & James Harden -- Set Off HUGE Fireworks ... Jolts Thousands of Sleeping Residents (VIDEO)

23 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian and James Harden threw their own personal 4th of July with a GIANT fireworks display on the Pacific ... that woke up tens of thousands of sleeping residents.

The thunderous fireworks show -- visible from multiple towns along the oceanfront -- went on for 15 minutes at the stroke of midnight. TMZ has learned the whole thing was a yacht party for Harden's 26th birthday, and it was all on the up and up.

Law enforcement sources tell us a permit was issued to James and someone in the Kardashian family. Khloe had bragged about throwing the party for her BF, but nobody expected this kind of over-the-top display.

One law enforcement official told us ... in 5 years he's never heard of a permit being issued for fireworks like this on a non-holiday.

It really is their world, the rest of us are just living in it.

What an entitled, rude bitch, her and her nasty new boyfriend. No decent person would have done such a thing in the middle of the work week, ensuring that thousands of people would be awakened and have their night's sleep ruined. No decent person would have planned such a loud party in a residential neighborhood in the first place. No decent city government would have issued the fireworks permit for that time of night either! But she's a celebrity, so she gets what she wants, and to hell with how it adversely affects other people. She doesn't give a shit.

Too bad the boat didn't sink, but then,  there's enough artificially inflated ass, tit and lips on board to keep them all afloat.  

• Love 2

I'm glad to see a city official is fuming mad about the fireworks incident. I hope this latest display of Kardashian hubris brings them even more bad publicity. Right now, the Kardashian assholes are flooding the tabloids with Instagram pictures of the party. Or should I say, paying the tabloids to publish the pictures and write flattering articles about what a great party it was and the outfits everybody wore.

How long do you think it'll be before Kris & Co. start doing damage control? Or will loudmouth Khloe make one of her arrogant tweets and tell her angry neighbors and city officials to just stuff it?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/08/26/councilman-blasts-midnight-fireworks-show-for-khloe-kardashian-james-harden-party/

Councilman Blasts Midnight Fireworks Show For Khloe Kardashian, James Harden Party

August 26, 2015 1:24 PM

MARINA DEL REY (CBSLA.com) — A full-scale fireworks show that erupted around midnight off the coast of Marina del Rey, apparently as part of a birthday party thrown by Khloe Kardashian for her boyfriend, NBA star James Harden, was not permitted, a Los Angeles City Councilman said Wednesday.

The 26th birthday bash for Harden was aboard the Fantasea Yacht with a guest list that included Kim Kardashian, her husband Kanye West, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Kris Jenner and NBA players Trevor Ariza and Baron Davis, according to US Weekly.

The midnight fireworks display was more of an explosive wake-up call for thousands of people in and around Marina del Rey.

City Councilman Mike Bonin, who represents the incorporated areas of the marina, said he was outraged of the event.

“Distruptive celeb firework show that woke up thousands was NOT permitted by city or county,” Bonin tweeted Wednesday morning. “Checking if US Coast Guard had a role. #stupidrude”

Bonin elaborated on his Facebook page.

“At midnight last night, an enormous fireworks show in Santa Monica Bay woke up thousands of people in Marina Del Rey, Venice, Playa del Rey and elsewhere. This ridiculous, rude, and loud celebrity birthday bash woke up school children, scared pets, and rousted thousands of people from a good night’s sleep,” Bonin wrote in his post. “The City of Los Angeles did NOT permit this event, and had absolutely nothing to do with it. Los Angeles County Beaches & Harbors, which overseas and operates the Marina, says they did not permit it either, and it was far enough into the bay to be outside their jurisdiction. We are checking to see if the US Coast Guard is responsible for allowing this, or if the event was unauthorized.”

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 1

Someone approved the permit for it, and that poor sucker is gonna loose their job probably

It will be a lot of talk and no real comeuppance for the Ks. They'll have some loophole about being in an area that doesn't need permits and they'll do some PR spin to make them look like they were totally shocked, they thought everything was on the up and up. So sorry!! Some one will be fired or forced to fall on their sword and resign, ( and get a nice check from the Kardashian slush fund)

Maybe Kanye will offer to do a free concert? Or Kimmy will pose, tits on fleek!, with some city official and all will be forgiven.

• Love 3

I would probably be pissed if I was woken up but it's not that bad. It was only 15 minutes and was at midnight. Still plenty of time to sleep after lol.

Not if your kids have been scared awake it isn't.

• Love 5

Exactly. When 4th of July rolls around you will always see tips about how to keep animals calm and safe. And animals hear things even louder than we do. 15 minutes may not seem long but when you don't expect them and you are trying to sleep it probably felt longer.

• Love 2

Why does EVERYTHING these clowns do have to be so over the top? Good god, Khloe just started dating this guy, have a little restraint, girl! She's trying too hard to snag an engagement ring too soon....pathetic.

Edited by peaceknit
  • Love 5

Why does EVERYTHING these clowns do have to be so over the top? Good god, Khloe just started dating this guy, have a little restraint, girl! She's trying too hard to snag an engagement ring too soon....pathetic.

Kim bought Kanye a $750,000 car for his birthday. They had been dating for only 2 months at the time.

• Love 1

Eh Who knows how long Khloe and James have been dating on the low before they "let" the paparazzi catch them out to dinner

As much as I hated the whole firework thing and I completely sympathize with the people who were freaked out by the sudden noise, technically can they be sued though since they did this legally and actually got a permit? Curious if anyone who has legal knowledge would know this.

Shouldn't they be suing the city or city worker who granted the permit? If this wasn't about money/attention, which it has to be. People will sue for and make up anything to get some cash. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

Here's another article about the fireworks lawsuit.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/31/kardashian-fireworks-beach-residents-file-lawsuit/

TMZ, "Kardashians: Beach Residents to Sue Family Over Terrifying Fireworks Show"

8/31/2015

Twelve Marina del Rey homeowners -- including several celebs -- have banned together and will file a small claims court lawsuit against Khloe and Kris for terrorizing an untold number of residents, who thought their city was under attack. Turns out it was a massive fireworks show at the stroke of midnight Wednesday to celebrate James Harden's birthday just outside the breakwater.

Each resident will demand $7,500 ... the max allowed in California small claims. As for their damages, one homeowner says her kid freaked out. Another says she has MS and her condition has worsened since the incident. They all say they suffered emotional distress.

The people suing say money is not the object. They want to come face-to-face with Khloe, Kris and the others and confront them for conduct they say was rude and supremely selfish. The reason they chose small claims ... lawyers aren't allowed, so the famous family will have to appear.

Haha, that'll be fun, Khloe and Kris forced to show up in court without their high-priced legal team. I would (almost) pay to see that circus.

I wonder which celebrities living in Marina del Ray are participating in the lawsuit?

• Love 1

Hey! If the lawsuit works, why don't a bunch of us from here sue Kim for emotional distress every time a picture showing off her huge ass appears? I know the pictures from the VMAs alone make me twitchy, & I could use the $7500.00.

• Love 3

The Complex cover girl sat on her calves with her thighs slightly parted and had a blank blow-up doll expression on her face.

Really, doesn't this say it all? Khloe (and Kylie) have devolved into Kim look-alikes with the enhancements or whatever you want to call them. I know they do it because they truly think they look hot (otherwise, they wouldn't be instagramming themselves all the fucking time) and because it gets them attention but I think they look absolutely awful.

The sad thing is, there are people who really dig this look. I was on instagram today and came across a someone who is going for a human Barbie look. Her boobs are HUGE, she just had the butt lift and is working on getting her eyes widened (she also does waist training); her instagram hashtags include "plasticfantastic" and "plasticproject" so it's pretty obvious she's digging the plastic surgery. I think she looks horrible, but there are plenty of people telling her how beautiful, hot, sexy, etc. she looks. So the Kardashian-Jenners are definitely tapping into a popular look. However I have to wonder what they'll look like in 20 years. I envision Catherine O'Hara's character at the end of the film "For Your Consideration." (Google "marilyn hack" and you'll get the idea . . .)

And given how much the women in this family emphasize/focus on their appearance, it's no wonder no one seems to be bothered by Kylie's situation; I guess it's part of the end game.

• Love 2

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-confrontation-hires-bodyguards-filming-kuwtk/

Radar, "Khloe Kardashian Gets Bodyguards After Scary Lamar Odom Incident — But Is E! Footing The Bill?"

Posted on Sep 6, 2015

To answer the question of the article title, yes, the E network is footing the bill: “Khloe didn’t want to pay for a bodyguard out of her own pocket when she wasn’t filming, but she hasn’t been alone since the incident with Lamar.” She didn't want to pay out of her own pocket? Then how much is she really afraid of Lamar?

This damsel in distress thing sounds like fabricated drama for the new season of KUWTK: " 'Of course, the whole drama is going to be a storyline for the upcoming season,' the source said."

Yeah. Right. This makes it look like the whole incident with Lamar and Khloe outside the gym was preplanned for the show.

I also don't understand why the article said Khloe felt so safe at home: " 'Khloe feels very secure at her mansion because she lives in a gated community, and her mansion is also behind gates,' the source explained. 'She has cameras all over the property as well. Her brother Rob and boyfriend James Harden are constantly around.' " How is James Harden constantly around at Khloe's home in California? He owns a $2 million home in Houston TX, which he purchased in January 2015. Did he just go off and leave it vacant so he could hang out with Khloe all summer?

And what will Khloe do about her safety when the NBA season starts? Move to Houston to be with James, so he can "protect" her? Will she take her E Network bodyguards with her? I doubt she'd go to Texas, other than brief trips to attend Houston Rockets games, because she needs to be in CA to do her tapings for the KUWTK show. So her de facto bodyguard boyfriend James will not be at her house "constantly" any longer, and she'll have no one with her at home except Rob. The first Rockets game is on Oct. 28, less than two months away, and James will have to be back in Houston before then for practice. I don't think he would ever choose Khloe over his career. The whole world can see what happened to Lamar when he got tangled up with Khloe and the K family.

Edited by Coffeecup

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-confrontation-hires-bodyguards-filming-kuwtk/

Radar, "Khloe Kardashian Gets Bodyguards After Scary Lamar Odom Incident — But Is E! Footing The Bill?"

Posted on Sep 6, 2015

To answer the question of the article title, yes, the E network is footing the bill: “Khloe didn’t want to pay for a bodyguard out of her own pocket when she wasn’t filming, but she hasn’t been alone since the incident with Lamar.” She didn't want to pay out of her own pocket? Then how much is she really afraid of Lamar?

This damsel in distress thing sounds like fabricated drama for the new season of KUWTK: " 'Of course, the whole drama is going to be a storyline for the upcoming season,' the source said."

Yeah. Right. This makes it look like the whole incident with Lamar and Khloe outside the gym was preplanned for the show.

I also don't understand why the article said Khloe felt so safe at home: " 'Khloe feels very secure at her mansion because she lives in a gated community, and her mansion is also behind gates,' the source explained. 'She has cameras all over the property as well. Her brother Rob and boyfriend James Harden are constantly around.' " How is James Harden constantly around at Khloe's home in California? He owns a $2 million home in Houston TX, which he purchased in January 2015. Did he just go off and leave it vacant so he could hang out with Khloe all summer?

And what will Khloe do about her safety when the NBA season starts? Move to Houston to be with James, so he can "protect" her? Will she take her E Network bodyguards with her? I doubt she'd go to Texas, other than brief trips to attend Houston Rockets games, because she needs to be in CA to do her tapings for the KUWTK show. So her de facto bodyguard boyfriend James will not be at her house "constantly" any longer, and she'll have no one with her at home except Rob. The first Rockets game is on Oct. 28, less than two months away, and James will have to be back in Houston before then for practice. I don't think he would ever choose Khloe over his career. The whole world can see what happened to Lamar when he got tangled up with Khloe and the K family.

Reguarding what I bolded I'm sure the show/production company has security for the entire family when they're out filming, you can see them in the paparazzi pictures that show the camera crew also. I think that incedent with Lamar was just that a one time thing where he was probably high and very emotional due to their divorce/marriage being offically over.  Hell I'd was concerened/scared for Khloe when I read about Lamar just running up on her like a crazy person, no sober "normal" person would do that.

Oh my. I just caught some old episodes of KUWTK this weekend. I wasn't watching the show back in 2009. I had no idea that Khloe was such a jerk!! She was TERRIBLE to Kourtney when she was pregnant with Mason -- OK, you made your point, Khloe - You don't like Scott. Do you have to stress out your pregnant sister and then PUNCH the father of the baby??

It would appear as if she's grown up a lot since then. But, my God, she was an ass!!!

• Love 2

Oh my. I just caught some old episodes of KUWTK this weekend. I wasn't watching the show back in 2009. I had no idea that Khloe was such a jerk!! She was TERRIBLE to Kourtney when she was pregnant with Mason -- OK, you made your point, Khloe - You don't like Scott. Do you have to stress out your pregnant sister and then PUNCH the father of the baby??

It would appear as if she's grown up a lot since then. But, my God, she was an ass!!!

What happened to her clothing line? She was going to move to NYC with her bestie Jonathan (what the hell?) and become famous. Instead she married Lamar and

does what exactly for a living?

In July, all the tabs reported that Khloe was going to have a talk show called Kocktails with Khloe on the FYI Network. What happened to that? I just went to their website and looked at a list of their shows. KwK is not on the list, and they don't even mention it anywhere on the site. Seems that if they gave her a show for the fall season, they'd be promoting it on their site by now and telling people what date it would begin.

http://www.fyi.tv/shows

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3250614/Blonde-bombshell-Khloe-Kardashian-shares-sexy-snaps-fantastic-photoshoot.html

Daily Mail, Sept. 26, 2015, "Sensual Saturday! Blonde bombshell Khloe Kardashian shares sexy snaps from her 'fantastic' photoshoot"

What on earth has Khloe done to her face?  She looks almost like Kylie in these photos. Her upper lip is so ridiculously puffed up that it looks like it's trying to turn itself inside out. 

The Daily Fail didn't say what this photo shoot was for, except Khloe's Instagram. Do these Kard-Jen girls spend hours getting fixed up by their glam squads just to get more photos for their Instagrams?

• Love 1