Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I've always suspected she was gay. It seems like all her "relationships" are manufactured by Kris, and when you see her out with guys she has absolutely no chemistry with them whatsoever. If anything she looks bored. I wonder if she hasn't came out because she's afraid it will hurt her modeling career. 

I think so too. I think it's nice that she's not jumping to have a baby by a rando like the rest of the sisters.. but I do think she might be gay. I have absolutely nothing to back that statement up, it's just a feeling.

I know everyone "finding out" about Khloe's cheater boyfriend was a reenactment, but they all need acting lessons. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I've always suspected she was gay. It seems like all her "relationships" are manufactured by Kris, and when you see her out with guys she has absolutely no chemistry with them whatsoever. If anything she looks bored. I wonder if she hasn't came out because she's afraid it will hurt her modeling career. 

Yet here she is with Anwar Hadid.

PAY-MAIN-Kendall-Jenner-spotted-in-passi

3 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

Kim and Khloe Kardashian flash their pert derrieres in leggings while out for dinner with Kanye West and Kourtney

Didn't think it would ever come to this, but Kourtney's ass makes Kim's look almost normal.

I think you mean Khloe, not Kourtney :-) Khloe's ass is just gross, how high are her implants? It looks like a shelf.  Look at the closeups of both Kim & Khloe's faces, they are both looking pretty rough & harsh. I bet we see Kim wearing her hair like that all the time now, it pulls up the skin of your face like a face lift. That is until she gets an actual face lift which will probably be soon. 

Oh & also, somebody should really explain the definition of the word "pert" to whoever wrote that article because they clearly have no clue.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

Before they ruined their bodies.

butt_1401729154.jpg

I really don't understand it, they both had nice butts, there was no reason to turn themselves into freaks, why did they do it?????

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, GaT said:

I really don't understand it, they both had nice butts, there was no reason to turn themselves into freaks, why did they do it?????

Somewhere (maybe here?) I read that they did it because black guys like big butts and they like black guys - who knows if that’s true?!

• Love 3

Did the ones who blew up their asses launch it during relationships with black guys? Do the ones with huge asses most often form relationships with black guys? It comes across as fetishism, by all involved. Yet they found each other and are living their dream, which is a privilege (like old age) denied to many. 

21 minutes ago, suomi said:

Did the ones who blew up their asses launch it during relationships with black guys? Do the ones with huge asses most often form relationships with black guys? It comes across as fetishism, by all involved. Yet they found each other and are living their dream, which is a privilege (like old age) denied to many. 

There’s a current story that Scott wants Sofia to get butt implants, so...

• Love 1

Yes, well, he is a male and an in-law. I commented about a preference/a trait displayed by 3 out of 5 sisters. Given their competitive natures, how far they will go with it defies prediction. Blows my mind that there are 4 daughters (so far) among the 5 sisters growing up with this as their reality. 

• Love 3

I really hope that Scott story is fake news - supposedly Sofia already got a boob job for him, lip injections and laser treatments. If it’s true, they’re both idiots.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

Before they ruined their bodies.

butt_1401729154.jpg

...& their faces. Look how much prettier Kim was before she took on the alien-look she's been sporting as of late. Sad. I know she'd had some work done, even by this pic, but she looked human. It's such a shame what she's done to herself.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

The place cards are really cute.

I doubt she wrote them, probably a  part of the catering package,  you give them a list of guests and they supply the place cards.

Will Khloe try to pass off bakery pies as homemade again this year? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 5
On 10/9/2018 at 2:24 PM, nexxie said:

6 months - cutie pie!

The headband trend is catching, and I blame Khloe. My cousin just posted pictures of her six-month-old daughter wearing a similar headband. *sigh*

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 5
19 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

The headband trend is catching, and I blame Khloe. My cousin just posted pictures of her six-month-old daughter wearing a similar headband. *sigh*

I can’t place the blame on Khloe. My beautiful 28 yo daughter had no hair to speak of until she was almost 2 years old. I used to put headbands on her, especially in pics, just so people wouldn’t comment what a cute little boy she was. On the other hand, my 32 yo son was born with gorgeous curly dark hair and was referred to as such a pretty little girl until he was 4 or 5 yo. Now she has enough hair for 3 people and he is going bald. Go figure. SMH 🤦‍♀️ 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The headbands are cute - it's the turbans she usually puts on True that annoy me.

How long will it take before Khloe plumps True's top lip?  I bet by the time she's in kindergarden.  Or maybe they can just have Kylie over-line it, like she claims she was doing for years.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

The headband trend was going on for a long long time before Khloe popped her daughter out.

• Love 3

If you look at Khloe’s instagram, she almost always has something on True’s head - bands, turbans, earphones, hoods and hats (costumes) - really makes it seem as if that poor baby is Khloe’s dress-up doll.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Frost said:

The baby is absolutely adorable and I still utterly despise the headbands.  It just screams "I think my baby's ears stick out" to me.

But they don’t. They stick to her head like a turtle. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4

Of course she has to stick a giant headband on True..and that table setting is strange. On Khloe's instastory she posted the whole table and you wouldn't even know it was Thanksgiving. Pale pink all over and white rose petals sprinkled?.huh? 

• Love 3

That table setting is too damn busy. I’d keep losing my knife and fork. And didn’t they learn about live foliage when the roach was filmed on the birthday cake?  

Chicago... I hope her hair grows in. 

• Love 4

I hope Grandma Kris guards against a freak show for the itty bitties since they're all lower than the hem of her mini skirt when they're on the floor, which they often are at those ages. And the view from the back if she even barely leans forward to deliver a coochie coo doesn't bear contemplation. Childproof that shit!

14 minutes ago, suomi said:

I hope Grandma Kris guards against a freak show for the itty bitties since they're all lower than the hem of her mini skirt when they're on the floor, which they often are at those ages. And the view from the back if she even barely leans forward to deliver a coochie coo doesn't bear contemplation. Childproof that shit!

Gots to get them used to it early on. After all the ass us the trademark of a Kardashian. 

• Love 2

I don't understand the place cards Khloe shared earlier in the week when none of the names she showed, except for Tristan, were actually at her Thanksgiving dinner. She was in Cleveland hosting dinner at Tristan's place while the rest of the Ks/Js were at Kris's in Calabasas. Weird.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BrainyBlonde said:

I don't understand the place cards Khloe shared earlier in the week when none of the names she showed, except for Tristan, were actually at her Thanksgiving dinner. She was in Cleveland hosting dinner at Tristan's place while the rest of the Ks/Js were at Kris's in Calabasas. Weird.

She probably got a bigger product placement fee by including more family names.

4 hours ago, BrainyBlonde said:

Wonder who she had at her dinner? Tristan’s  family?. Malika and her sister? 

If she ever has a son  will she combine pink and blue at every special occasion?

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Pink for a Thanksgiving table setting? Um, okay.

Did Khloe lie again this year and act like she cooked all the food?

All the stuff that Kylie showed in her oven was already in serving dishes. I think it was prepped by her staff and she reheated it. She may have done some of the simpler dishes. 

How did Khloe even have room on the table for the food  with all the crap all over it? 

All those fab desserts st Khloe’s and you know soo much was tossed at the end of the night. What a waste. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, iwasish said:

All the stuff that Kylie showed in her oven was already in serving dishes. I think it was prepped by her staff and she reheated it. She may have done some of the simpler dishes. 

How did Khloe even have room on the table for the food  with all the crap all over it? 

All those fab desserts st Khloe’s and you know soo much was tossed at the end of the night. What a waste. 

Lol, yeah I saw on DailyFail where Kylie claimed to have cooked dinner. If she was able to peel and chop veggies with those two inch acrylic talons, I will fly to NYC right now and do naked cartwheels through Times Square. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Lol, yeah I saw on DailyFail where Kylie claimed to have cooked dinner. If she was able to peel and chop veggies with those two inch acrylic talons, I will fly to NYC right now and do naked cartwheels through Times Square. 

Kylie actually has a bunch of YouTube videos called "Cooking With Kylie"

7 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

At some point, do babies start ripping those things off their heads?  Or does using them from infancy condition them to having stuff on their heads and they think its normal ?

I’ve wondered the same thing - if she’s conditioned.

But one of my kids seemed to be claustrophobic (like me) from day one and kicked or pulled off everything he could, so who knows, maybe True just doesn’t mind the head gear.

30 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

At some point, do babies start ripping those things off their heads?  Or does using them from infancy condition them to having stuff on their heads and they think its normal ?

19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I’ve wondered the same thing - if she’s conditioned.

But one of my kids seemed to be claustrophobic (like me) from day one and kicked or pulled off everything he could, so who knows, maybe True just doesn’t mind the head gear.

OH, I just got it. Khloe is getting her used to having things on her head so that when she starts putting hair extensions on her, it will seem normal.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, GaT said:

OH, I just got it. Khloe is getting her used to having things on her head so that when she starts putting hair extensions on her, it will seem normal.

Oh good one!! I was thinking maybe True will own a large hat collection when she is older.

4 hours ago, suomi said:

Wearing ball caps at a formal holiday dinner table. Klassy.

19 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

You beat me to it.  Not to mention they are all in hoodies and Khloé is all dressy.  How embarassing.

This is how it always is, the K's all look like they spent 4 hours with their glam squad, & whichever guy they're with looks like he rolled out of bed & put on whatever clothes were lying on the floor. It doesn't matter if they're going to the gas station or a formal dinner, that's how they all look.

• Love 6