Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I watched her Snaps and she claims that pre baby she worked out 5 times a day and she doesn't feel herself not working out that much. ??‍♀️ 

And she's got Nanny's so I bet she's not as sleep deprived as a new mom without household help.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I watched her Snaps and she claims that pre baby she worked out 5 times a day and she doesn't feel herself not working out that much. ??‍♀️ 

And she's got Nanny's so I bet she's not as sleep deprived as a new mom without household help.

She has an army of nanny’s. She doesn’t miss a minute of sleep at night. She can lay around in her bed and on the couch all day. She probably has the nanny’s bring her the baby a couple of times a day for pictures and cuddles. She also has a housekeeping staff, her house is spotless without having her to lift a finger, and she has someone to prepare food for her.

A completely different reality from the average new mother.

• Love 9

5 times a day? I'd guess the average workout is maybe an hour, that takes over 1/4 of the day, just working out, not counting sleep, which takes another 1/3. She can't possibly have worked out 5 times per day, unless a workout to her is like OCD-arranging the cookies in her cookie jars. 

Totally not calling you out, @carolinagirl81, I'm saying Khloe is fibbing.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ccphilly said:

I craved sleep with a one month old.  Still do now that he's 5.  She's full of it.  

I still do and my oldest just graduated high school. 

Working out five times a day? If that’s true (IF!) then I’d say her self esteem issues run even deeper than I thought. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, ramble said:

I still do and my oldest just graduated high school. 

Working out five times a day? If that’s true (IF!) then I’d say her self esteem issues run even deeper than I thought. 

If she worked out 5 times a day she wouldn’t have had time to take all those vacations or get pregnant. Plus she would have looked a lot better.

• Love 6

Who does Khloe think she is fooling?? That is NOT what a 6 week postpartum belly looks like, and that ass is not what a normal human being looks like. Khloé is NOT breastfeeding nor is she taking care of her baby’s daily needs. 

For a family of women that claim to want to empower other women, they promote body dysmorphia,fake hair, fake nails, plastic surgery, excess makeup, fake relationships, and the list goes on and on. 

Khloé is the last person that should be offering lifestyle tips to women- she has teams of nannies, assistants, housekeepers, trainers, chefs, etc. plus she lives in her fake boyfriend’s house. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Who does Khloe think she is fooling?? That is NOT what a 6 week postpartum belly looks like, and that ass is not what a normal human being looks like. Khloé is NOT breastfeeding nor is she taking care of her baby’s daily needs. 

For a family of women that claim to want to empower other women, they promote body dysmorphia,fake hair, fake nails, plastic surgery, excess makeup, fake relationships, and the list goes on and on. 

Khloé is the last person that should be offering lifestyle tips to women- she has teams of nannies, assistants, housekeepers, trainers, chefs, etc. plus she lives in her fake boyfriend’s house. 

Her whole life is fake. Their lives are all fake.

• Love 8

I'm just swinging on by here to say that Khloe is just as unlikeable as she's always been.  

I've always thought that there's something about having a baby that softens people.  Makes them look more youthful - even through the fatigue and all that - there's this new mommy, more natural glow that comes out.  Kourtney, Kim (yes, Kim) and especially Kylie all had it.  Khloe?  Nope.  She's still trying too hard, she's still 10,000 layers of phony and still too harsh.  And she's still an idiot for staying with Tristan.  This whole "the baby brought them closer than ever" narrative, in the context of everything that went down before she had True, is a recipe for disaster.  

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chabelisaywow said:

Is it messed up to say that True reminds me of Franklin the Turtle?

OMG! So True (pun intended).  Its the pointy head and close to the head ears. Now that you say it, I’m reminded of my pet turtle Leo (RIP) who lived his life (short as it was ) in his little island shaped turtle tank complete with plastic palm tree.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I'm just swinging on by here to say that Khloe is just as unlikeable as she's always been.  

I've always thought that there's something about having a baby that softens people.  Makes them look more youthful - even through the fatigue and all that - there's this new mommy, more natural glow that comes out.  Kourtney, Kim (yes, Kim) and especially Kylie all had it.  Khloe?  Nope.  She's still trying too hard, she's still 10,000 layers of phony and still too harsh.  And she's still an idiot for staying with Tristan.  This whole "the baby brought them closer than ever" narrative, in the context of everything that went down before she had True, is a recipe for disaster.  

Khloe can dish out all the advice she wants, telling people how they should live their lives, but she doesn’t ever want to hear criticism of her life decisions. Her behavior with Lamar was exactly the same. She pulled away from her family and devoted herself to him, got all involved in his life with his friends and kids and when things went south she pulled further from her family and hid his dirty dealing. Once things were so bad she couldn’t hide them anymore, she went back to the family. 

With Tristan, she’s doubling down and refusing to acknowledge that she got burnt again. 

If she were my sister, I’d keep in touch but keep it all about her and the baby and never mention him. I’d find any excuse I could to avoid being around him. The more they make  their disapproval of her staying in Cleveland obvious ,the longer she’ll stay to prove how happy she and Tristan are. 

When the time comes, Khloe will be back to Calabasas with the baby and Tristan will move on to his next woman. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Khloe can dish out all the advice she wants, telling people how they should live their lives, but she doesn’t ever want to hear criticism of her life decisions. Her behavior with Lamar was exactly the same. She pulled away from her family and devoted herself to him, got all involved in his life with his friends and kids and when things went south she pulled further from her family and hid his dirty dealing. Once things were so bad she couldn’t hide them anymore, she went back to the family. 

With Tristan, she’s doubling down and refusing to acknowledge that she got burnt again. 

If she were my sister, I’d keep in touch but keep it all about her and the baby and never mention him. I’d find any excuse I could to avoid being around him. The more they make  their disapproval of her staying in Cleveland obvious ,the longer she’ll stay to prove how happy she and Tristan are. 

When the time comes, Khloe will be back to Calabasas with the baby and Tristan will move on to his next woman. 

There are rumors she still wants to marry Tristan, and she refers to his cheating as “stories” - delusional.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

There are rumors she still wants to marry Tristan, and she refers to his cheating as “stories” - delusional.

Like those “stories” about Caitlyn’s transition? Or the “ stories” about Lamar? Whenever they don’t want to cop to something shady in their lives, they blame “stories” from the “haters”

maybe one of her 5x daily workout sessions should be exercising her brain. 

• Love 10

Basically anytime an article comes out about the Kardashian’s I automatically assume the opposite is the real truth. They have suction on many media sites and everything is spun around their current narrative. If there are rumors about Tristan and Khloé getting engaged or married then they are probably broken up in reality. ???

• Love 4
On 5/14/2018 at 10:18 AM, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Wow, all three of these babies are less than 6 months old.  Can we wait until they are speaking in 2 or 3 word sentences before judging their paternity?  Of course these children will more closely resemble their black parents, however given the  genetic soup of black people in the US, and Jamaica where Tristan is from, we’re all just pissing into the wind to play DNA detective.

My father is Black and my mom is Mexican American and I look Mexican. Genetics work in weird ways.

btw, I call my dog mama or mamita. Not her name but she responds to it as well.

• Love 6

Kim said that Tristan blocked her after she went on Ellen saying it was "f'd up". The irony of her saying this on TV after TV got her in trouble the first time! I'd never proclaim to be Team Kim, but with all the shit Khloe's given the significant others over the years (Corey, most recently) about behavior and how to immerse in the family, she looks like a hypocrite. Tristan is such a winner!

Also I watched the episode where she finds out she is having a girl, and that honestly might be the realest thing to air on the show in years. Holy shit. I could not believe it. I heard she was brutal but when Kris was like "She'll be the love of his life, and make you jealous!" and Khloe says "Well now I don't like her!" Y-I-K-E-S. Ah Khloe, your daughter is the least of your problems when it comes to Tristan's attention span. 

• Love 9

Aww was poor Tristan embarrassed? Kind of like how his pregnant girlfriend must have felt when he was caught screwing around with multiple women. Dude is such a douchebag.

And Kim going on TV saying what she did is nothing compared the ass rippings he's getting online (not to mention getting boo'ed at his own basketball games). She probably wanted to say way worse but held back.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, The Ascension said:

Kim said that Tristan blocked her after she went on Ellen saying it was "f'd up". The irony of her saying this on TV after TV got her in trouble the first time! I'd never proclaim to be Team Kim, but with all the shit Khloe's given the significant others over the years (Corey, most recently) about behavior and how to immerse in the family, she looks like a hypocrite. Tristan is such a winner!

Also I watched the episode where she finds out she is having a girl, and that honestly might be the realest thing to air on the show in years. Holy shit. I could not believe it. I heard she was brutal but when Kris was like "She'll be the love of his life, and make you jealous!" and Khloe says "Well now I don't like her!" Y-I-K-E-S. Ah Khloe, your daughter is the least of your problems when it comes to Tristan's attention span. 

If Kim was so bothered by Tristan’s cheating, why was she even trying to remain in touch with him on social  media?  So what if he blocked her? She should have been glad. She’s a 37 yr old mother of 3, and she’s upset because her dumb ass sister’s cheating  boy toy baby daddy doesn’t want to get any messages from her on social media? She needs to grow the fuck up. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, GaT said:

Khloe Kardashian's Colorist Tracey Cunningham Flies to Ohio Just to Fix Her Roots

This woman has other celebrity clients, how much money does Khloe have to shell out to get her to fly to Ohio & to be out of touch for other clients? If she's going to live in Cleveland, instead of flying people in from LA, why doesn't she get a new doctor & hairdresser?

Tracey is probably going to get some first hand info on what’s going on with Khloe and Tristan. And report back to Kris,  who will use it to script next season and Khloe  will play right along. Just like they’ve all done in the past and will in the future.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Christi said:

How sweet. A photo called “Mommy's little love” that is 95% Khloe’s giant face making duck lips with the baby as an afterthought in the corner.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Maya said:

How sweet. A photo called “Mommy's little love” that is 95% Khloe’s giant face making duck lips with the baby as an afterthought in the corner.

Really. These women who can’t take a photo without pursing their lips are sick. Poor little baby.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Maya said:

Baby? looking like she is holding a loaf of bread

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Marley said:

She’s prob too scared to leave Cleveland cause Tristan will either start banging someone else or he will change the locks while she’s gone lol.

Exactly. You’d think she would enjoy a trip to her own home with the baby - she must be scared to leave Tristan’s house.

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Khloe doesn’t want advice from anyone - she just wants the kind of attention (from those same people) that feeds her ego and fills her designer purses.

https://people.com/tv/khloe-kardashian-advice-tweets-tristan-thompson-cheating-scandal/

“They love to give advice but are not living the advice that they are offering. Most of the ones giving advice are in no place to give anything at all.”

Um, pot, kettle, black.

• Love 13
15 hours ago, GaT said:

“They love to give advice but are not living the advice that they are offering. Most of the ones giving advice are in no place to give anything at all.”

Um, pot, kettle, black.

Wonder if she’ll stop giving advice about self-esteem on Revenge Body.

• Love 4

Khloe is such a bully. She used to be horrid to Scott, until, in my opinion, they realized that he was the star of the show with his humor. Suddenly, she started being besties with "the Lord". She was downright awful to Hump, she's been rude to Corey, & she was pretty disrespectful to Caitlyn over the course of that marriage, including not even telling C that she was engaged. However, she married Lamar in under a month, then covered his drug addiction & cheating for years. Tristan has publicly cheated on her, multiple times with multiple women, & she's digging in her talons & staying for the long-haul, IE until he really, truly dumps her. She's the first one to be hateful & judge everyone else's choice of partner, save for Kanye, who seems untouchable to all of them, but she gets all butt-hurt when someone dares question her very questionable choices. #Haters

• Love 13
22 hours ago, nkotb said:

Khloe is such a bully. She used to be horrid to Scott, until, in my opinion, they realized that he was the star of the show with his humor. Suddenly, she started being besties with "the Lord". She was downright awful to Hump, she's been rude to Corey, & she was pretty disrespectful to Caitlyn over the course of that marriage, including not even telling C that she was engaged. However, she married Lamar in under a month, then covered his drug addiction & cheating for years. Tristan has publicly cheated on her, multiple times with multiple women, & she's digging in her talons & staying for the long-haul, IE until he really, truly dumps her. She's the first one to be hateful & judge everyone else's choice of partner, save for Kanye, who seems untouchable to all of them, but she gets all butt-hurt when someone dares question her very questionable choices. #Haters

Just googled her name - one story says she quit therapy and slams the phone on anyone who mentions Tristan’s cheating, and another says she has called Geminis crazy - Kanye is a Gemini, so maybe he’s no longer untouchable.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Shangrilala said:

I know I'm going to hell for saying this but I don't think True is cute at all.

For True’s sake, I hope that her mother and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenners don’t share that opinion. Khloe and Kylie have had messed up lives because they were considered the ugly ducklings of the family and it would be a shame if history repeated itself with this little one.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I don't either but hopefully she's just in one of those weird phases. 

Yeah, her head reminds me of a turtle’s. 

As far as her family is concerned, it will be made abundantly clear to her, in ever so subtle and not so subtle ways, if she doesn’t meet the family’s physical standards. Even Kanye bent to their level and underwent lipo, The work Kylie’s had  done began when she was underage so someone approved of it. We saw Kris tell Khloe that she was ruining the brand by being overweight.

• Love 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, Shangrilala said:

I disagree -- there is nothing wrong with saying a baby isn't cute if it isn't cute. We shouldn't have to apologize for being honest. I hate this whole "all babies are cute because they are babies and if you don't think so, you're a bad person or you're going to hell" No. Ugly babies are ugly babies, and they are not all cute. I don't think Kim's newest is cute at all, I said so on one of these boards, and I got some grief for it. Still not apologizing. Not a cute baby. 

Ain't no one going to hell for telling the truth!  :-D

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 12

So the Cavs lose. I guess Khloe can move back to CA now that she has fulfilled her ride or die girlfriend duty. No  big parties to attend as the Baby mama of a winner. Shes merely the baby mama of a cheater on the losing team. 

• Love 10

The Cavs lost in an embarrassing, miserable fashion and LeBron's probably team shopping as we speak. I can't imagine Tristan is in too good of a mood right now. He probably can't wait to ship Khloe back on the first flight to L.A.

• Love 6
(edited)

I don’t think Tristan was ever looking for a serious relationship. I’m sure he was only looking for casual sex.

And there comes codependent Khloe - with a pathological need for “a man” and now a baby too (everyone else has a baby and she has to have that accessory too). Gets pregnant quickly and then blackmails/guilts him into a relationship “for their daughter”.

I’m sure he can’t wait for her to get back to LA and leave him alone.

Edited by Aw my lahgs
  • Love 13
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, Shangrilala said:

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, SailorGirl said:

I disagree -- there is nothing wrong with saying a baby isn't cute if it isn't cute. We shouldn't have to apologize for being honest. I hate this whole "all babies are cute because they are babies and if you don't think so, you're a bad person or you're going to hell" No. Ugly babies are ugly babies, and they are not all cute. I don't think Kim's newest is cute at all, I said so on one of these boards, and I got some grief for it. Still not apologizing. Not a cute baby. 

Ain't no one going to hell for telling the truth!  :-D

Luckily there is not just one standard of beauty, good looks or cuteness to be judged by. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but that is all it is – an opinion, not a fact. The children of celebrities have it hard because they are exposed to scrutiny they did not ask for. For that reason, I most respect those celebrities who protect their children’s privacy and keep them out of the harsh public glare. It’s too bad the Kardashian-Jenners are not among that group.

• Love 9
(edited)

Kim has said that Chi and Stormi are already close and there are lots of pics of them together- but the sisters have plans for a photo shoot with all three babies soon. Wonder if that’s the reason Kylie pulled her pics of Stormi off social media (for the second time), to drive up the price.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Wonder if that’s the reason Kylie pulled her pics of Stormi off social media, to drive up the price.

Kylie pulled Stormi's pictures because everyone kept saying she looked like the bodyguard & not Travis.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kylie pulled Stormi's pictures because everyone kept saying she looked like the bodyguard & not Travis.

That was a while back - she did it again this week.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Kim has said that Chi and Stormi are already close and there are lots of pics of them together- but the sisters have plans for a photo shoot with all three babies soon. Wonder if that’s the reason Kylie pulled her pics of Stormi off social media (for the second time), to drive up the price.

I wonder how much Stormi will be photoshopped to look less Asian?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Aw my lahgs said:

I wonder how much Stormi will be photoshopped to look less Asian?

In the pic posted a few days ago (and now removed), Stormi looked less Asian - that’s what made me think Kylie pulled photos this week to run up the price for the three-baby spread. But it’s possible people called her on photoshopping the recent pic.

• Love 1