Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, seasquared said:

Hew Twitter followers are such blind lemmings that they are actually voting and then telling her that they don't know what sport or team he plays for but they voted so that she can be happy.

Good grief. It would take them about five seconds to Google him and get the information.

• Love 2

There's a video up on Daily Mail of Khloe working out.  Her form is terrible.  She's also doing the exercises too fast.  It doesn't look like someone who works out on a regular basis.  She'd also never be able to keep up that pace for a full work out.  She probably filmed about 15 seconds of each exercise at frenetic pace, and took a 15 minute break before filming the next one.  And all of this working out she claims to do, she has absolutely noooo muscle definition.  If she did this routine every other day, by now she'd be shredded.

• Love 5

Lamar still wants her back.

http://people.com/celebrity/lamar-odom-says-i-want-my-wife-back-khloe-kardashian/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Lamar Odom wants his ex-wife Khloé Kardashian back.

The former NBA player, whose divorce from the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star was finalized in December, recently completed a month-long stint in rehab. In a newly released promo for The Doctors, the athlete is opening up his life post-treatment — and admits that he’s hopeful Kardashian will be a part of his future.

“Going forward, when you look at your life ahead of you, what are you looking forward to?” host Dr. Travis Stork asks Odom in the clip, which dropped not long after Kardashian’s Revenge Body premiered on E!

After a brief pause, Odom, 37 candidly reveals, “Umm, honestly, I want my wife back.”

• Love 1

I think she's on her track to marry Tristan. But maybe she'd try again but after a long time of Lamar being sober. If he's doing this cleanup act/rehab all to get her back. He's doing it for the wrong reasons and it won't work.

It was wrong of Lamar to say on tv I think. To put that out there when she's with someone else & happy. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Artsda said:

It was wrong of Lamar to say on tv I think. To put that out there when she's with someone else & happy. 

It's probably because he knows her so well, how is she going to resist a man who "needs" her? This is exactly what Khloe wants.

Isn't it amazing how we never heard any more about the whole Lamar "stalking" Khloe thing & it never ended up on the show?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Khloe doesn't seem to have much to offer viewers. Butt pics, cuss words, hair stroking. What else?

Khloe doesn't have much to offer anybody

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

She's got her revenge body. But since none of her relationships last, I guess its not enough. Perhaps she needs to examine more than the size of her lips, ass, tits and waist?

• Love 2

What Khloe doesnt realize is that she is utterly unlikeable.  She's too hard, too loud, too crass.  There is no softness or joy left to her.  On top of that, she butchered her looks to fit her personality.  Rob and Chyna got the ratings because 1) people love a train wreck and 2) i think there are people who root for Rob. Or at least root to see him stick it to her family.

There's nothing to root for with Khloe.  

• Love 6

What Khloe doesnt realize is that she is utterly unlikeable.  She's too hard, too loud, too crass.  There is no softness or joy left to her.  On top of that, she butchered her looks to fit her personality.  Rob and Chyna got the ratings because 1) people love a train wreck and 2) i think there are people who root for Rob. Or at least root to see him stick it to her family.

There's nothing to root for with Khloe.  

Hopefully, Tristan Thompson will figure that out sooner than later. What does he see in her anyway?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Magog said:

Hopefully, Tristan Thompson will figure that out sooner than later. What does he see in her anyway?

That's the million dollar question. I guess it's hard being on a team where you're like fourth or fifth fiddle after LeBron James, J.R. Smith, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love. He probably doesn't get a ton of publicity in Cleveland, so latching on to a Kartrashian equals instant worldwide fame. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Magog said:

He sees a female who will do everything in her power to let him get away with anything he wants. She will lie to her family, she will support him no matter what he does, if he gets in trouble, she will take care of it. All she requires is that he makes her look like the perfect caring woman. Why wouldn't he date her?

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, RealityCowgirl said:

Didn't he leave his pregnant girlfriend for this skank? He's no prize. 

I forgot! His ex just had a baby in December, and according to this article:

The 32-year-old KUWTK star has been a supportive girlfriend throughout Tristan's baby mama's pregnancy — she even paid for him to fly out from his home in Cleveland to Los Angeles so that he could be in the delivery room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center with Jordan during their child's birth.

How could I forget she paid for him to fly to see his kid being born? This guy is exactly what Khloe wants, she can enable him a ton.

• Love 3
On 1/15/2017 at 3:00 AM, GaT said:

Good, i wonder how she feels about Rob & Chyna getting 3 times the ratings she did?

I'd be pretty pissed myself for not being able to pull better ratings than that pair of boring idiots, and I'm not even famous.  Face it Koko, you'll always be riding your sisters coat tails.

46 minutes ago, GaT said:

How could I forget she paid for him to fly to see his kid being born? This guy is exactly what Khloe wants, she can enable him a ton.

Khloe is making herself look like some desperate sugar mama. It's interesting how the two "ugly duckling" Kardashians (i.e. Khloe and Kylie) have both got with men who are basically using them. It just goes to show that no matter how much plastic surgery you get, if you don't fix what's wrong on the inside, it's all for nothing. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Khloe is making herself look like some desperate sugar mama. It's interesting how the two "ugly duckling" Kardashians (i.e. Khloe and Kylie) have both got with men who are basically using them. It just goes to show that no matter how much plastic surgery you get, if you don't fix what's wrong on the inside, it's all for nothing. 

At least Kylie has figured out by now that her personality is not her strong suit and has found other ways to support herself, such as her cosmetics line and real estate investments. Khloe still hasn't gotten the memo after several canceled shows that nobody wants to watch her on TV.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Kylie has never been an ugly duckling.  She was adorable when she was a girl and she'd be beautiful now if she would leave her face alone for a while. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, toolazy said:

Kylie has never been an ugly duckling.  She was adorable when she was a girl and she'd be beautiful now if she would leave her face alone for a while. 

I'll just agree to disagree on that one. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

Khloe would get big ratings with a spin-off about her and her bio dad - but would Kris allow it?

Biology does not a father make. Khloe had a dad, Robert Kardashian. I don't blame her for feeling that way.

15 hours ago, chocolatine said:

At least Kylie has figured out by now that her personality is not her strong suit and has found other ways to support herself, such as her cosmetics line and real estate investments. Khloe still hasn't gotten the memo after several canceled shows that nobody wants to watch her on TV.

I thought Khloe was good on her radio show. Sometimes she needs to tone it down a bit IMHO, but she did have a personality at one time, unlike Kylie.

7 hours ago, toolazy said:

I agree, she was cute! Now, she looks like a blow-up doll and it's not attractive.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The best was the various Snapchats Khloe posted Christmas morning with Tristan. It was basically him opening all the expensive gifts she bought him and his eyes lighting up. Then he gets to the gifts Kris sent for him which included rare, not yet released Louis Vuitton luggage. You can hear Khloe say "can you tell my mom loves you" lol I guess Kris moved on from Lamar too?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The best was the various Snapchats Khloe posted Christmas morning with Tristan. It was basically him opening all the expensive gifts she bought him and his eyes lighting up. Then he gets to the gifts Kris sent for him which included rare, not yet released Louis Vuitton luggage. You can hear Khloe say "can you tell my mom loves you" lol I guess Kris moved on from Lamar too?

I think that's what prompted Lamar to announce to the world he wants his wife back.  He's clearly still sick, and he wants his old life back and all of the Kardashian/Jenner/Hanger-on enablers that came with it.  Now that Khloe has, very publicly, moved on to Tristan, I would imagine Kris has probably gone dark on Lamar as well.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I thought Khloe was good on her radio show. Sometimes she needs to tone it down a bit IMHO, but she did have a personality at one time, unlike Kylie.

She still has a personality, it's just a really obnoxious, bad one.

4 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Just curious, did she post what he gave her?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GaT said:

She still has a personality, it's just a really obnoxious, bad one.

Just curious, did she post what he gave her?

That's what I'd like to know too. She lavished gifts on him, and left her family to "cook" (more likely catering) Christmas dinner for him and his friends. Any fancy gifts from him? No?

I'm afraid that next she'll give him a Ferrari or a Bentley.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Any fancy gifts from him? No?

Hopefully he has enough class to request his gifts not be posted to social media.  He has a baby now, and I'd imagine any extravagant gift he gave Khloe would be met with criticism from the masses: "Hey, cool Cartier necklace - did you spend that much money on your kid for Christmas?!?!" 

• Love 4

I believe Khloe showed a diamond necklace that said "Love" and a giant portrait of herself that was from Tristan. I remember both looked so tacky and I'm positive neither separate or combined cost anywhere near what she spent on him. ONE of her gifts to him was an $85,000 watch.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

ONE of her gifts to him was an $85,000 watch.

The pessimist in me always has to wonder - how many of the lavish gifts the K&J clan doles out and publishes, are real gifts that they bought and paid for and will stay with the recipient, and how many of them were "loaners" or freebees from vendors (ala the Louis V exclusively not yet released luggage) as a promotional deal.  I think that's what's going on with all of the cars these people seem to be buying for each other every other week.  Edit:  By playing these items off as "gifts" they can subvert the #ad that watchgroups are requesting them to add to their social media postings.

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
adding to
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I believe Khloe showed a diamond necklace that said "Love" and a giant portrait of herself that was from Tristan. I remember both looked so tacky and I'm positive neither separate or combined cost anywhere near what she spent on him. ONE of her gifts to him was an $85,000 watch.

Oh please, tell me there's a photo of the portrait picture somewhere, did he use the same artist that Kanye used to paint on Kim's Birken?

10 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Aren't gifts in excess of $14,000/year taxable? I hope the IRS is taking note.

Yes, and the person who made the gift has to pay the tax, not the recipient. The exception is giving a gift to your spouse, as long as the spouse is a U.S. citizen. (So Kayne can give Kim a $4 million diamond ring, with no gift tax due.) You, the donor, are still liable for the gift tax if you give gifts over $14K annually to other family members, such as your children, parents, siblings, etc. 

https://www.irs.com/articles/7-things-you-should-know-about-gift-tax

IRS publication, "Things you should know about gift tax." Long explanation.

This is a little confusing because the IRS also says you (all of us taxpayers) have a big tax credit: "The “basic exclusion,” also known as the “unified credit,” represents both the lifetime gift tax exemption and the estate tax exclusion, signified as a total amount of $5.34 million. The current law allows individuals to give away up to $5.34 million over their lifetime without having to pay gift or estate taxes."  So you might be able to give loads of expensive gifts and never reach the limit where you as the donor owe any taxes on them. Maybe this is why Kylie so casually gives luxury cars to Tyga, and Khloe can give Tristan $85,000 watches.

Or it could explain why the Koven leases so many expensive things for their friends/lovers instead of outright buying the gifts.

One part of the IRS gift tax information is pertinent to TheVoicesToldMeTo's post above about companies giving the Koven lavish gifts as promotions. IRS: "Promotional Gifts Aren’t Considered “Gifts.” If you receive a gift as part of a promotion — for example, a car is given away to every member of the studio audience — then it does not count as a “gift” by IRS standards because the giver is getting something in return, namely self-promotion. This means that the tax burden for a promotional gift falls on the recipient (because it increases their wealth) and is not eligible for the annual gift tax exclusion."

Yet from time to time I see articles about people having to pay gift taxes on things like engagement rings that are worth a lot less than $5 million. And why is there a $14,000 annual limit on nontaxable gifts if you have that big lifetime credit? I am befuddled by many of the IRS rules, so I may be just failing to understand the information.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Yes, and the person who made the gift has to pay the tax, not the recipient. The exception is giving a gift to your spouse, as long as the spouse is a U.S. citizen. (So Kayne can give Kim a $4 million diamond ring, with no gift tax due.) You, the donor, are still liable for the gift tax if you give gifts over $14K annually to other family members, such as your children, parents, siblings, etc. 

https://www.irs.com/articles/7-things-you-should-know-about-gift-tax

IRS publication, "Things you should know about gift tax." Long explanation.

This is a little confusing because the IRS also says you (all of us taxpayers) have a big tax credit: "The “basic exclusion,” also known as the “unified credit,” represents both the lifetime gift tax exemption and the estate tax exclusion, signified as a total amount of $5.34 million. The current law allows individuals to give away up to $5.34 million over their lifetime without having to pay gift or estate taxes."  So you might be able to give loads of expensive gifts and never reach the limit where you as the donor owe any taxes on them. Maybe this is why Kylie so casually gives luxury cars to Tyga, and Khloe can give Tristan $85,000 watches.

Or it could explain why the Koven leases so many expensive things for their friends/lovers instead of outright buying the gifts.

One part of the IRS gift tax information is pertinent to TheVoicesToldMeTo's post above about companies giving the Koven lavish gifts as promotions. IRS: "Promotional Gifts Aren’t Considered “Gifts.” If you receive a gift as part of a promotion — for example, a car is given away to every member of the studio audience — then it does not count as a “gift” by IRS standards because the giver is getting something in return, namely self-promotion. This means that the tax burden for a promotional gift falls on the recipient (because it increases their wealth) and is not eligible for the annual gift tax exclusion."

Yet from time to time I see articles about people having to pay gift taxes on things like engagement rings that are worth a lot less than $5 million. And why is there a $14,000 annual limit on nontaxable gifts if you have that big lifetime credit? I am befuddled by many of the IRS rules, so I may be just failing to understand the information.

When Oprah gave a car to every member of her audience, many bitched.about having to pay the taxes.

• Love 3