Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Khloe is now calling people petty haters because they called her out on an obviously Photoshopped gym picture. Khloe is a classic bully. Gets caught in a lie and lashes out with the name calling. Same shit, different day with that girl.

• Love 5

She isn't very bright is she? Getting so overly defensive and resorting to name calling and bullying is never a good look.  The hilarious thing is she took down the obvious photoshopped pic, then re-posted the untouched one. So she's basically admitting she posted a photoshopped picture. Why post it in the first place? Or did she think all her "haters" would be so blind and stupid not to notice?

• Love 3

Khloe is now calling people petty haters because they called her out on an obviously Photoshopped gym picture. Khloe is a classic bully. Gets caught in a lie and lashes out with the name calling. Same shit, different day with that girl.

She isn't very bright is she? Getting so overly defensive and resorting to name calling and bullying is never a good look.  The hilarious thing is she took down the obvious photoshopped pic, then re-posted the untouched one. So she's basically admitting she posted a photoshopped picture. Why post it in the first place? Or did she think all her "haters" would be so blind and stupid not to notice?

She did the same exact thing when she got caught lying about the Thanksgiving pies, called people haters & tried to blame them for her lying. 

• Love 3

I think Lamar has plenty of love for himself, he's self indulgent and selfish. I'm betting he's busy manipulating Khoe's emotions nonstop. He has her right where he wants her. " she'll always be my wife" was his quote to "In Touch".

Her need to be needed plays right into his hands and he'll use it to full advantage.

Actually, I think Khloe is the one manipulating the situation. Lamar was unconscious after his incident at the brothel. He didn’t call Khloe. She rushed in to be the savior, abandoning her supposed boyfriend to do so. That was her choice, not Lamar’s. She and her family have already used him, pre- and post-incident, as an unwitting storyline for their shows, not to mention as a well-publicized attendee at Kanye’s “fashion” show. Lamar seems physically in good shape, but mentally he looks as if he’s not all there. It's Khloe who is running the show and she's no shrinking violet. If she didn’t want to deal with Lamar, she wouldn’t do it. As for Lamar himself, I don’t think a man with such wonderful self-esteem would wind up spending days paying for sex in a brothel, even a legal one, just to have a place to do drugs.  He has fallen very low and this time around Khloe can’t claim not to know who he is and what he’s like.

• Love 6

It just makes me shake my head when I look at the men in these women's lives...Kanye, Rob, Lamar, Bruce/Caitlyn, Scott.  I mean, everyone has issues but there's not one regular guy in the group, one who gets up in the morning, goes out and earns his paycheck, comes home to his wife and kids, and just exists.  That's why I loved when Brandon and Leah used to pop up on the show.  It's like - HEY LOOK - a well-adjusted man on KUWTK!  How strange and wonderful!!  It's like spotting a Yeti or something.

Khloe takes care of Lamar because then the spotlight remains on her, and she gets to play the hero and the martyr at the same time.

• Love 9

I used to think Khloe had some sense in her head of all of them. What a jackass I was! What is wrong with this woman? That Cocktails with Khloe is not only a yawner but seems to be a stage for her to just be crude as hell and look snide about it. Wow. No dignity at all. The guests are a huge nothing. Nobody cares. I got rid of it off my DVR and am never looking back at it again.

What on earth is with the pouty duck lips? What the hell did she do to them? They look ridiculous. BIBLE! She wrecked her face. Yes, she lost a lot of weight and I applaud her but she messed with her face and did way too much. What is she, only 31 or so? Idiot.

She is crude beyond anything I could imagine. I am no angel. I'll throw out the F bomb at home but I watch it in public. The crudeness is beyond with her. Too many blow jobs gave her that mouth? I think it was the last plastic surgeon who injected her with who the hell knows what!

All that said I watch KUWTK for one thing only-to mock them. I know this makes me a bad person but to be honest-they put it out there and it is soooo easy to watch and laugh out loud or be disgusted. It's beyond beyond. The self centeredness, the selfies, the bigger, biggest, best houses, the cars, the entitlement attitudes. All of it is BS and at the end of the day they are a clown show. Sorry Khloe bought into the scam but she seems to enjoy the limelight a lot now. PFFFTTTT. It's a train wreck and some of us can't turn the channel.

How could any woman with an ounce of self-respect say that her mouth is misshapen because she did too many blowjobs?

Or is this just cold calculation? Does she think that the nastier she talks, the more publicity she'll get? Whatever, her foul blather about her mouth's shape is a painfully obvious lie. All she did was get excessive lip fillers.

• Love 1

She always talked nasty, from way back when the show first started - I don't know if this was her attempt to grab some of the spotlight or what, but as she gets older and comes into her own somewhat, she's only getting worse when she should be getting better.  It's not attractive for a 30-something woman to talk like she does, it's juvenile and embarrassing.  And I still cannot figure out why no one in that family (besides Kris, who is useless) hasn't attempted to reign her in.  I remember seeing both Bruce and Rob asking her to cool it on occasion, but no one takes her to task so she runs her mouth like a spoiled teenage brat with literally no limits.  Some of the things she's said to Tyga, Rob and Scott are truly disgusting and disturbing.

• Love 2

Actually, I think Khloe is the one manipulating the situation. Lamar was unconscious after his incident at the brothel. He didn’t call Khloe. She rushed in to be the savior, abandoning her supposed boyfriend to do so. That was her choice, not Lamar’s. She and her family have already used him, pre- and post-incident, as an unwitting storyline for their shows, not to mention as a well-publicized attendee at Kanye’s “fashion” show. Lamar seems physically in good shape, but mentally he looks as if he’s not all there. It's Khloe who is running the show and she's no shrinking violet. If she didn’t want to deal with Lamar, she wouldn’t do it. As for Lamar himself, I don’t think a man with such wonderful self-esteem would wind up spending days paying for sex in a brothel, even a legal one, just to have a place to do drugs.  He has fallen very low and this time around Khloe can’t claim not to know who he is and what he’s like.

For some reason (and I'm a little worried that my brain is doing this) I remembered that whole thing with Lamar "accosting" Khloe at the gym & him saying he was set up. When it happened I thought for sure that it would show up on the show, but then Lamar OD'd, & Khloe became Mother Teresa. I think Khloe's storyline was supposed to be Lamar stalking her, but once she saw an opportunity for sainthood, she grabbed it instead.

• Love 5

For some reason (and I'm a little worried that my brain is doing this) I remembered that whole thing with Lamar "accosting" Khloe at the gym & him saying he was set up. When it happened I thought for sure that it would show up on the show, but then Lamar OD'd, & Khloe became Mother Teresa. I think Khloe's storyline was supposed to be Lamar stalking her, but once she saw an opportunity for sainthood, she grabbed it instead.

YES - her storyline got messed up, it was supposed to be that he was calling her all the time and she had to change her number, etc.  Then he stalked her at the gym...  When he OD'd, they changed the plan since if they kept that storyline, Khloe would look like a monster.  She really is a monster.

• Love 1

YES - her storyline got messed up, it was supposed to be that he was calling her all the time and she had to change her number, etc.  Then he stalked her at the gym...  When he OD'd, they changed the plan since if they kept that storyline, Khloe would look like a monster.  She really is a monster.

He stalks her and scares the shit out of her (allegedly), yet when he overdoses in a whorehouse she runs to his side and takes over responsibility for him... only to rail at being called the martyr she's made herself into. Lamar is no fool, I bet if she tries to wean him off her, his miraculous recovery will suddenly have a relapse. She cracks me up saying James Harden didn't want to be in a committed relationship.... she's fucking married, you can't get more committed than that. 

• Love 3

I will never forget that TMZ video of an a angry lamar, telling about the setup, screaming that he and Khloe fell in love and how else would he know, living in LV, where she would be at 6am on a weekday. and then yelling about how he was being portrayed. At the time I remember people saying it was clear how messed up Lamar was, etc. I remember thinking that he was another victim of the Kardashian machine and about to break. Now, I know that Lamar Odom is no saint. He's made horrible choices in his life, and he needs to take responsibility for that. BUT: Khloe knew exactly what Lamar was up to and involved in, she talked about the "dark stuff" that happened in their house, how broken Lamars life had been, etc. She should have known better than to push those buttons for the sake of her own benefit, and she should be ashamed of herself. After Lamar overdosed there was a ton of coverage and quotes from teammates, the press, people who spoke to his character and his heart. I'm more inclined to believe that about Lamar than the "I'm so innocent" routine portrayed by a very calculated Khloe Kardashian. I don't see anybody coming out and talking about HER big heart and compassion.

• Love 5

Khloe has a habit of talking badly about her ex’s, while making herself out as the victim. She’s shared all kinds of dirt about Lamar and their marriage, claimed that French was “too clingy”, and now is saying that it was James who pursued her for a committed relationship and then was unfaithful. She recently posted on her app that it’s doubly hard for her to go through breakups because everything is out in the public so she can’t grieve privately or keep details to herself. That was such a hypocritical and phony thing to say when she is the one milking every drop of publicity out of those supposed relationships by giving interviews, quotes, tweets and storylines to the public in order to keep herself relevant.

• Love 5

because everything is out in the public so she can’t grieve privately or keep details to herself. That was such a hypocritical and phony thing to say when she is the one milking every drop of publicity out of those supposed relationships by giving interviews, quotes, tweets and storylines to the public in order to keep herself relevant.

That applies to the whole family pretty much, which is why its hard to have sympathy for any of them.

• Love 2

Sure would like to know the truth about all those "dark" things that were going on under her roof with Lamar and Rob.  She has vaguely mentioned that whatever went on, Rob was damaged by it.  There's a lot there that we will never know because it doesn't spin Khloe in a good light, and that's all that matters to her.

She recently posted on her app that it’s doubly hard for her to go through breakups because everything is out in the public so she can’t grieve privately or keep details to herself.

you can't have it both ways, sweetheart.  You are not an actress who can legitimately request privacy for their private life.  You signed away your private life the moment you signed that "reality" contract with E!  

Sure would like to know the truth about all those "dark" things that were going on under her roof with Lamar and Rob.  She has vaguely mentioned that whatever went on, Rob was damaged by it.  There's a lot there that we will never know because it doesn't spin Khloe in a good light, and that's all that matters to her.

I'm convinced it's something sexual, fueled by the drug use.  The drug use alone and covering up wouldn't be enough to fuck up Rob as badly as it did and I don't think Khloe would refer to drug use by itself as "dark things."   

I'm convinced it's something sexual, fueled by the drug use.  The drug use alone and covering up wouldn't be enough to fuck up Rob as badly as it did and I don't think Khloe would refer to drug use by itself as "dark things."

Are we talking "Rob and Lamar, sitting in a tree..." or a coke fueled orgy weekend involving them and others?

Are we talking "Rob and Lamar, sitting in a tree..." or a coke fueled orgy weekend involving them and others?

That's what's so weird about the way she talks around it.  If it were the latter, I would think she'd be much more furious than she seems to be when she talks about it on the show, because that's Lamar cheating on her in her own house.  I can't help but wonder if it's the former, but again, shouldn't she be furious no matter what?  Either one is a basis for ending the marriage and severing all ties with Lamar.  And yet, she will always love him, he's her soul-mate, etc.  It makes zero sense.

• Love 2

I'm thinking more of the coke filled orgy variety. I also think Rob probably witnessed plenty of sexual activity between them. Khloe isn't exactly modest about what she likes (rhinestone whip, anybody?) so I doubt that when it came to her own home she was discreet in any way.

I'm thinking more of the coke filled orgy variety. I also think Rob probably witnessed plenty of sexual activity between them. Khloe isn't exactly modest about what she likes (rhinestone whip, anybody?) so I doubt that when it came to her own home she was discreet in any way.

Khloe likes to play like she's an up for anything sexpot, but then she gave this interview, & said she doesn't crave sex. I think she just wants to try to out-sexy Kim.

Suddenly Khloe is an expert on everything OJ... her family was denied seating in restaurants because their dad was defending OJ!!! Their cars were keyed with "guilty"!! The cops hated them because dad was on OJ's side... Kim and Kourtney went to court all the time and told he what was going on.. even when she was pulled over by cops.... wait a second.. she was like 12 years old then.. how was she getting pulled over by cops?  

She and her mom are loving the attention the series on the murder is getting them. And for all her talk about "Uncle OJ" she doesn't even mention poor dead "Auntie Nicole"

And Lamar set the bar for her relationships? She acts like that's a good thing. A hubby who cheats on her from day one, uses prostitutes and OD's in a brothel. Well with those standards, she'' have no problem finding a "soul mate"

• Love 4

I love how Khloe complains about the paparazzi. Here's a suggestion hon, if you don't want to be hounded, STOP CALLING THEM EVERY FREAKING TIME YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE!

I am sure the Paparazzi know all the car's the Kardashian/Jenner family drives so it is just a matter of sitting outside the gated community to wait for one of them to come out and follow them to wherever they're going.

Now that OJ Simpson is back in the news with that mini series, I'm convinced with her big bones and height and the nose she was born with, that she's OJ's. 

That nose is his, not this nose, but the nose in pictures when she was little.  She's also big enough in stature and bone structure to possibly have a father who was a line backer. That's about the only thing that makes this group even remotely interesting, Khloe's paternity.

Edited by represent

I know when I lose several pounds, the first always come from my FAT NOSE.

Weight loss and make-up. You may be a moron. A couple of your sisters may be dimwits. But do not insult the rest of us.

Edited by RealityCowgirl
  • Love 4

I know when I lose several pounds, the first always come from my FAT NOSE.

Weight loss and make-up. You may be a moron. A couple of your sisters may be dimwits. But do not insult the rest of us.

HA! Wonder how Kim managed to lose "nose fat" even during her pregnancies.
  • Love 4
I think so too - the facial structure is so similar, and also the stature. There was a rumor that Khloe turned to Alex after her split from Lamar - it would be interesting if she decided to talk about her paternity, which must have an effect on her.

Dont forget the whole thing with Kylie tweeting a pic of them together and saying it was the first official photo of Khloe and her real father. She deleted the tweet as soon as it blew up all the online gossip sites and tried to say she was kidding. Also the other big clue, Khloe's middle name: Alexandra.

• Love 1

Yes, the middle name - and also his presence as a family friend for Khloe's whole life. Wonder what kind of deal Kris negotiated - she gets his silence and he gets a combination of cash and access??

Khloe actually looks remarkably similar to OJ and Nicole's daughter.

I agree, and I'm not going by Khloe's face now, that Christmas picture and good lord the one where they all seem to be sitting at a table near a pool with Robert Sr and Kris, with Khloe' in Kris' lap, wow, that's an OJ nose if I've ever seen one. 

IMO, she looks like the Roldan guy now, almost like all the work she's done to her face has made her look more like him. She has significantly reduced her nose, and now has completely changed her lips and cheekbones IMO.  It doesn't look like genes to me when it comes to the Alex guy, it looks like surgery.

Had OJ not turned out to be a murderer,  Nicole still alive,  it might have been a different ball game depending on how much Kris valued her friendship with Nicole.

But now, she needs for anyone BUT OJ to be even hinted as the father of her daughter.

I just really don't think she biologically looks like the Alex guy, her face has been surgically altered to look like him, that is not how she looked as a little girl or even during her pre-teen to teenage years. 

Edited by represent

Khloe looks too light to be Robert Kardashian's daughter, let alone OJ Simpsons's daughter. Here a TBT Kourtney posted from 4 years ago.

11h9y11.jpg

Here's Nicole, OJ and kids

jb7gjs.jpg

Nicole and OJ's kids today

30azxv9.jpg

Khloe looks too light to be Robert Kardashian's daughter, let alone OJ Simpsons's daughter. Here a TBT Kourtney posted from 4 years ago.

She does lack the coloring, that is true. But I still don't believe she's that Alex guys kid, because he and Kris combined have too much coloring as well to produce such a pale skinned Khloe.  And like I said, her features IMO were surgically altered, none of the features she has IMO that look like this Alex guy are biological. 

Who the hell is her dad? My goodness Kris was such the serial cheater, who the hell knows?

I'd say they all have way too much melanin, but then again, genes are a tricky science. I mean Khloe's even paler than Kylie and Kendall. 

That's probably why she's even joked about her maternal side being in question, hehe. I remember her saying that to Kris in front of a smirking Kim.

I don't blame her for not wanting to know with Kris being her mother and all. But then again, I don't believe that Kris doesn't know, they know who the daddy is, somebody does. They have too much at stake financially not to know that information so they can plan according to cover shit up and make up a story if needed.  You simply can't maintain power without being in the know, powerful, controlling folks understand this and those are two things that Kris Jenner is, powerful and controlling where her family and their "business" is concerned. 

Edited by represent
  • Love 1

I don't know how that would've worked if Kris was knowingly carrying OJ's child though. Biracial kids span the colors of the rainbow, just look at North and Saint, for example. Maybe she figured since Rob Sr. had swarthy features, she could chalk up a not-so-white looking baby as taking after her Armenian side, but it would still be tough to pull off. My guess is Alex is Khloe's bio father.

• Love 2

Dont forget the whole thing with Kylie tweeting a pic of them together and saying it was the first official photo of Khloe and her real father. She deleted the tweet as soon as it blew up all the online gossip sites and tried to say she was kidding. Also the other big clue, Khloe's middle name: Alexandra.

Would Kris really be that stupid?  Yeah.........never mind.

Khloe really does not have the Armenian coloring of her sisters and brother at all.  Genetics can be funny, but I see very little of Kris in Khloe, and even less of Robert Senior, especially when she was younger.  Interesting.  

• Love 1

I like to think that Kris, despite her lack of morals when it came to her marriage vows, drew the line somewhere and did not sleep with her good friend Nicole's husband, so I'm going to believe that Khloe's biological father is Alex Roldan.

• Love 1

If it were anyone else, I’d feel sorry for them that that there were so many wild and crazy speculations tossed around about their paternity, but Khloe herself is an over-sharer supreme to whom nothing is sacred, so in a way she’s fair game. For the record, I consider Robert Kardashian to be Khloe’s real father because he loved her, raised her and gave her his name. She loved him as well and in that sense is no less a Kardashian than Kourtney, Kim or Rob. In addition to which, there has been no DNA evidence presented to the contrary.

Just speculation:  In no way do I think that Khloe is biracial or that either OJ or Lionel Ritchie is her bio father. Based on looks, I do not see any resemblance between Khloe and either of those men nor do I think she resembles OJ’s daughter Sydney. Following the horrendous death of her mother, poor little Sydney suddenly and shockingly ballooned up in weight but in earlier pictures, she was slim with delicate features and looked like a mixture of Nicole and OJ.  Khloe on the other hand was always a large, chubby child with a round face and round, strong nose, sturdy body and (to me) a startling resemblance to Alex Roldan. Alex was and is a tall, beefy guy, whereas OJ back in the day was muscular but not particularly big for a linebacker (6’1, 221 pounds in his playing days). If Khloe has had any cosmetic surgery to her nose, it was not to make it resemble Alex’s nose, but rather to “refine” it to more aquiline proportions.  I think that she and Alex know very well that she is his daughter and have a special father-daughter relationship in their own way, but for many reasons, that secret will never be revealed.

It’s interesting to me that Khloe gets very heated about speculation that Robert Sr. was not her bio father and takes it as a slur against Robert whereas to me it’s a slur against Kris, meaning that she would have betrayed her husband as well as her close friend Nicole if the affair was with OJ.  If anything, Robert would come out as almost a saint to accept and love the child of his wife’s supposed affair with someone else. I think it’s very easy for many people to think that even pre-Corey, Kris would have focused her attention on men like OJ or Lionel. Deliberately or subconsciously, Khloe is missing the point.

• Love 5

She does lack the coloring, that is true. But I still don't believe she's that Alex guys kid, because he and Kris combined have too much coloring as well to produce such a pale skinned Khloe. And like I said, her features IMO were surgically altered, none of the features she has IMO that look like this Alex guy are biological.

Who the hell is her dad? My goodness Kris was such the serial cheater, who the hell knows?

I'd say they all have way too much melanin, but then again, genes are a tricky science. I mean Khloe's even paler than Kylie and Kendall.

That's probably why she's even joked about her maternal side being in question, hehe. I remember her saying that to Kris in front of a smirking Kim.

I don't blame her for not wanting to know with Kris being her mother and all. But then again, I don't believe that Kris doesn't know, they know who the daddy is, somebody does. They have too much at stake financially not to know that information so they can plan according to cover shit up and make up a story if needed. You simply can't maintain power without being in the know, powerful, controlling folks understand this and those are two things that Kris Jenner is, powerful and controlling where her family and their "business" is concerned.

There was a journal entry that Rob Sr. had written about Kris and Alex's affair. This was published way back when the Koven was fighting with Rob Sr.'s widow about ownership of the journal. I remember this because Rob Sr. mentions Alex by name in his journal.

She does lack the coloring, that is true. But I still don't believe she's that Alex guys kid, because he and Kris combined have too much coloring as well to produce such a pale skinned Khloe. And like I said, her features IMO were surgically altered, none of the features she has IMO that look like this Alex guy are biological.

I don't blame her for not wanting to know with Kris being her mother and all. But then again, I don't believe that Kris doesn't know, they know who the daddy is, somebody does. They have too much at stake financially not to know that information so they can plan according to cover shit up and make up a story if needed. You simply can't maintain power without being in the know, powerful, controlling folks understand this and those are two things that Kris Jenner is, powerful and controlling where her family and their "business" is concerned.

Khloe and Papa Roldan

2lxb4hh.jpg

The upper bridge of Khloe's nose projects to a degree that rules out OJ Simpson or Lionel Richie, and her skin tone, height, build and general lack of resemblance to the first two Robert Kardashian x Kris daughters rules out Robert Kardashian.

But again, her nose IMO didn't look like that through most of her younger life including her teen years. I just don't see it. I can't get past the work she's had done and it's been enough that this guy doesn't pass the test either for me. He just interviewed for the job, she's fixed her nose/face to match his and there we go, a "daddy" is born.

Yeah no way, this girl's nose took up half her face when she was little as in spread across her face. She has narrowed it significantly  to fit the story and since she messed with her lips I can't tell what's going on with that region either. All I can do is look at her from the early years to the teen years and I don't see the resemblance. 

Unless Alex had work? If that's his natural nose, then Khloe does not biologically share that nose.

Edited by represent

Khloe and Papa Roldan2lxb4hh.jpg

The upper bridge of Khloe's nose projects to a degree that rules out OJ Simpson or Lionel Richie, and her skin tone, height, build and general lack of resemblance to the first two Robert Kardashian x Kris daughters rules out Robert Kardashian.

Did they really pose together, or is that photoshopped?

Khloe is a kutie:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/19/article-2762453-217C97C700000578-72_634x634.jpg

Edited by nexxie