Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Photoshop Fail, big time! You can look at any recent pap photo of her and see how fake this tiny waist is. Heck, you can even look at her mermaid costume photo here on this thread and see how thick her waist really is. I hope the young girls who idolize her aren't gullible enough to think her body really looks like this. It isn't the result of her corset/waist trainer. She would have had to have a rib or two removed to be that small.

Agree with iwasish that they photoshopped the boots to make her legs to look longer too.

Somethings strange with the logo across her tits. Looks like the tried to elongate her torso and messed up the lettering. 

The fact that it's on a gray background makes it easier to cheat.

• Love 2

I was reading this Reddit thread about celebrities that people don't understand why they're considered attractive & Kim's name came up. This comment is one of the funniest things I've ever read

Kim's ass is Kanye's ego in human form.

YES!

• Love 8

Fergie's MILF video is one of the saddest things I have ever seen and just like Kim she is labeling it under "female empowerment".  Please... it is a video totally catering to a male gaze fantasy.  None of the women are celebrated for their achievements or intelligence when they are writhing around half naked in milk.

In other words, the perfect vehicle for Kim.

I can tell you when I gave birth, the last thing I cared about was being sexy.

• Love 12

I'm so tired of trashy behavior being defended under the label of "female empowerment." The reason women like Kim and Chrissy Teigen are flashing their tits every five seconds is because they have nothing else to offer.

• Love 22

I hate how Kim and co claim to be empowering women by taking off their clothes at every opportunity for $$$.  With provocative photos, I would see Amy Schumer's calendar photo as being empowering.  She has't tried to hide or manipulate the 'less perfect' aspects of her appearance and as she said, "I felt I looked more beautiful than I’ve ever felt in my life. And I felt like it looked like me".  She owned her body and was posing for herself, not for a male fantasy.  

Then please compare and contrast to Kim and Chrissy taking off their clothes, Photoshopping the hell out of their bodies before posting the photos for likes.  A plastic photo isn't encouraging women to own their bodies or feel confident in being more than a size 2.  Trashy behaviour under the pretense of "empowerment" seriously pisses me off. 

• Love 18
(edited)
13 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Then please compare and contrast to Kim and Chrissy taking off their clothes, Photoshopping the hell out of their bodies before posting the photos for likes.  A plastic photo isn't encouraging women to own their bodies or feel confident in being more than a size 2.  Trashy behaviour under the pretense of "empowerment" seriously pisses me off. 

I think the most horrible scene in that video is Chrissy pretending to breast feed a baby and acting all sexy and then you see the "milfman" who has been ogling all of them...take a swig of milk.

Way to turn something beautiful and natural into something obscene.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 7

Shameful behaviour all of it.  I keep expecting foot binding to be called 'sexy' next. 

Nothing quite as disturbing as this constant selling out of your dignity and your gender then calling it empowerment 

smh

• Love 5

Even worse than how the women in the video act is the fact that the song is BAD, I mean really bad. Fergie, why are you still spelling words in your songs?

• Love 9
7 hours ago, qtpye said:

I think the most horrible scene in that video is Chrissy pretending to breast feed a baby and acting all sexy and then you see the "milfman" who has been ogling all of them...take a swig of milk.

Way to turn something beautiful and natural into something obscene.

I read on people or some other gossip site that Chrissy was actually breastfeeding her own baby that she recently had. Baby girl Luna with singer/husband  John Legend.

• Love 1
Just now, sharkfan said:

Relax everybody - Kim's got this...

Lol, as if Kim really gives two shits about the daily struggles of the average black person. Unless you're a wealthy rapper or athlete, of course. She acts like Saint doesn't even exist half the time and now she's concerned about possible encounters with police? Kim's giant rear can have several seats. Nothing like appropriating a national tragedy for publicity...

• Love 8

I dont know whether Kim is sincere or if she only posted that due to pressure from the people who harped on her for not commenting but IMO its pretty harmless. Its no worse than what Beyonce said but of course Queen Bee gets a pass even when she says controversial shit.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I dont know whether Kim is sincere or if she only posted that due to pressure from the people who harped on her for not commenting but IMO its pretty harmless. Its no worse than what Beyonce said but of course Queen Bee gets a pass even when she says controversial shit.

No worse than what Beyonce said? What was bad about Bey's? How is concern about centuries old state sanctioned murder "controversial shit?" 

I don't find anything "bad" about the content of Kim's statement other than the fact it is completely insincere and scripted by someone else. I'd love to have her talk, unprompted, about the stories of at least 3 names she dropped. Not ever going to happen. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm not going to turn a thread about a silly reality show into a heated debate about the important matters thats happening in the world today. I found nothing wrong with Beyonce writing about the injustice of what these men met with this week. But I'm still annoyed also over her Formation song and video which screamed "anti-police" as much as she tried to deny it by spinning about her "art".  I'm probably more sensitive because my husband is a police officer, but yeah not getting into it.  And lets face it, Kim would be torn apart if she stayed silent..damned if you do damned if you dont.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

I'm not going to turn a thread about a silly reality show into a heated debate about the important matters thats happening in the world today. I found nothing wrong with Beyonce writing about the injustice of what these men met with this week. But I'm still annoyed also over her Formation song and video which screamed "anti-police" as much as she tried to deny it by spinning about her "art".  I'm probably more sensitive because my husband is a police officer, but yeah not getting into it.  And lets face it, Kim would be torn apart if she stayed silent..damned if you do damned if you dont.

Good call, but I would suppose the time to do that would be prior to writing about someone (who is not even a topic of the program) and how one may consider this non entity (wrt this forum) and their message controversial. 

• Love 2

I am not kidding...my brother was talking to me a couple of weeks ago about how the journalism quality in Forbes magazine has dropped substantially and he has stopped reading it.  This was before Kim was on the cover and the quote of the day on the website.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Shangrilala said:

She looks good on this cover.  

I think it's the looser, softer hairstyle and makeup. That slicked back, middle parted ponytail she sported throughout her pregnancy with Saint was way too severe and aging.

• Love 2

I actually plan on reading the article because to be honest I'm fascinated that she was able to  make such a ridiculous amount of money off of a game that is free. I had heard a while ago the game generated something like 150 million dollars in revenue..I'm assuming ads play a huge part but I'm intrigued. I bet she makes a ton of money off those Kimojis as well.

• Love 1

Oh its even worse than 150 million..I just read the article and the game has brought in $160 million, and its been downloaded 45 million times. Not only is it ad revenue thats putting money in Kim's pocket but its the games in-app purchases that many, many people are buying thats contributing.

• Love 1

When Kim and Kourtney were visiting Kylie, did anyone else hear Kim, after observing Kylies new dog, say " I just can't imagine ever having a pet". Wonder if Kanye sees that and recalls the poor kitten he gifted her with, and her desperate     attempts to manufacture a reason to get rid of it.  She eventually convinced someone she was allergic and dumped it on one of Khloe's friends.  A few episodes later she shared, with less emotion than she expresses over a broken nail, the news that the poor thing had died. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

When Kim and Kourtney were visiting Kylie, did anyone else hear Kim, after observing Kylies new dog, say " I just can't imagine ever having a pet". Wonder if Kanye sees that and recalls the poor kitten he gifted her with, and her desperate     attempts to manufacture a reason to get rid of it.  She eventually convinced someone she was allergic and dumped it on one of Khloe's friends.  A few episodes later she shared, with less emotion than she expresses over a broken nail, the news that the poor thing had died. 

She just used that poor tiny kitten as a fashion accessory. I felt so bad when it died.

What is she going to do when North and Saint start asking for a pet?  Many kids like cats and dogs.

• Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

She just used that poor tiny kitten as a fashion accessory. I felt so bad when it died.

What is she going to do when North and Saint start asking for a pet?  Many kids like cats and dogs.

Kourtney had a beautiful cat that they had gotten for the kids. I haven't seen that for a while either. Nor the boxer, Khloe gave to Lamar or the Great Dane Kendall had. The mini bulldog Kylie and Tyga got from someone, the white Maltese Kris let the girls get years ago in spite of Bruce saying no. The round robin of little skinny Italian greyhounds Kylie has purchased etc.. The lab, Gabana, has lasted the longest, his partner Dolce.... Gone. Gabana was mostly Caitlyns dog, wonder how  Khloe got him.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Buy it and make the Nannies take care of it.

Kendall's Great Dane got kicked to the curb once her modeling career took off. There were also two new lab puppies given to Kendall and Kylie that didn't last a year. Not to mention the chihuahuas who disappeared. Kim had the Boxer she gave to Reggie as a gift. I've seen Reggie's Instagram and there's no sign of a dog, so that one presumably got dumped as well. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:56 AM, howmanywords said:

I actually plan on reading the article because to be honest I'm fascinated that she was able to  make such a ridiculous amount of money off of a game that is free. I had heard a while ago the game generated something like 150 million dollars in revenue..I'm assuming ads play a huge part but I'm intrigued. I bet she makes a ton of money off those Kimojis as well.

She lended her name to the game, and they paid her a flat fee.  There are in-app purchases.  You spend real money to advance in the game. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Buy it and make the Nannies take care of it.

Kendall's Great Dane got kicked to the curb once her modeling career took off. There were also two new lab puppies given to Kendall and Kylie that didn't last a year. Not to mention the chihuahuas who disappeared. Kim had the Boxer she gave to Reggie as a gift. I've seen Reggie's Instagram and there's no sign of a dog, so that one presumably got dumped as well. 

I thought Khloe had a boxer that she gave to Lamar? Caitlyn was training it with a choker collar behind her back and Khloe got all mad. I think its name was Bernard. Maybe he sold it for some crack.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I thought Khloe had a boxer that she gave to Lamar? Caitlyn was training it with a choker collar behind her back and Khloe got all mad. I think its name was Bernard. Maybe he sold it for some crack.

She did, yes. But there was another Boxer that Kim gave to Reggie before they broke up. Kim was supposed to be taking care of it temporarily until Reggie could get him. I'm not sure if Reggie ever took the dog or not, but the poor thing apparently got dumped by one of them at some point.

I don't know what happened to Bernard.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

So maybe the whole family is on crack because none of their pets seem to have a happy ending.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, KillerTofu said:

I generally avoid critiquing women's bodies, but Kim just snapped a marathon of staring at herself in a full length mirror. Those are hip implants, right? I mean, there's hippy and then there's...well, that. It's like the padding drag queens use but underneath her skin??

You mean you don't think she looks fab? Don't we all want to look in the mirror and see anus lips, dead eyes, long droopy tits and a rear caboose that shape shifts and morphs daily?

• Love 3

Now that I think about it whatever happened to that adorable Bengal cat Kourtney had?She was always posting pictures of it and now I cant remember the last time I saw it.  I looked through her instagram and its definitely been at the least a year or so since she posted anything so I'm guessing that poor kitty also was treated like an old toy the family got tired of.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, KillerTofu said:

I generally avoid critiquing women's bodies, but Kim just snapped a marathon of staring at herself in a full length mirror. Those are hip implants, right? I mean, there's hippy and then there's...well, that. It's like the padding drag queens use but underneath her skin??

Either hip implants or fat transfer. I saw the same pictures and the photoshopping is obvious and badly done. Kim just needs to give it up and realize she doesn't have the same body at 35 that she did at 19. Unless you live in the gym and have crazy genetics, none of us do. Her entire identity is wrapped up in her appearance and it's like she's losing her sanity trying to prove how hot and sexy she still is. 

Regarding Kourt's cat, it wouldn't surprise me if they just left the front door open and allowed it to wander off into the hills.

• Love 6
On July 12, 2016 at 8:27 AM, Shangrilala said:

She looks good on this cover.  

She's actually wearing normal clothes that aren't see-through, and her boobs are somewhat covered. What a novel concept for Kim!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn she looked so good, different than the cookie cutter LA blonde Pamela Anderson type. She's lost all her beautiful ethnicity she looks like everyone else in LA. 

If I had not seen the pictures in this forum, I might not have recognized her in the MILF video.  If not for her ass she would sort of just blend into the background, where before she would stand out in such a beautiful way.

1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn she looked so good, different than the cookie cutter LA blonde Pamela Anderson type. She's lost all her beautiful ethnicity she looks like everyone else in LA. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH2SYCzgMDB/

She ruined all the features that made her look exotic and unique. Looking at that picture I can't imagine why on Earth Kim felt she needed such drastic surgery. She was a beautiful girl who would've aged gracefully. 

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 9:57 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

Damn that's the biggest come up in the history of mankind. From sex tape to 150 million dollars payday from an app. Damn i want to be Kim Kardashian. Sigh.

As depressing as it is to think about how wealthy this family is due to a sex tape, the money certainly hasn't made any of them happier. Look at the all the amazing places they go on vacation and what do they do? Whine, complain, pout, twirl their hair and stare into their phones. They're all too insecure to really enjoy life, the exception possibly being Kendall.

• Love 8
On 7/6/2016 at 0:56 PM, BitterApple said:

I'm so tired of trashy behavior being defended under the label of "female empowerment." The reason women like Kim and Chrissy Teigen are flashing their tits every five seconds is because they have nothing else to offer.

I alao agree with this 100%... 

I know in Kim's mind there's no such thing as negative publicity, but this is a new low, even for her. All snark aside, I really think she's suffering from some sort of mental illness and needs help. This attention seeking behavior is moving into a whole new territory.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know in Kim's mind there's no such thing as negative publicity, but this is a new low, even for her. All snark aside, I really think she's suffering from some sort of mental illness and needs help. This attention seeking behavior is moving into a whole new territory.

She's desperate to prove she lost the baby weight. She ought to just go out naked. What's the difference? We've already seen her hairless pussy. I would like to know how  she is keeping her tits upright and forward facing. 

I feel for that bodyguard, how does he keep a straight face? If if I were him and she came out in that outfit.. I'd have to say "Sorry, but no. I'm not walking around with that mess"

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

She's definitely wearing a bra in that picture. Not that it makes the outfit any less tragic.

Actually I think the bra makes it more tragic. Not enough guts to really show them off.