Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

This x a million. It's like all the comments I read after Stormi's party where girls were tagging each other saying "We really need to do it up big for X/Y/Z's first birthday!". Um, no you don't. You are not billionaires, so spending money you likely don't have just so you can be a baller on Instagram is ridiculous. 

It's like regular people feel they have to be so extra about everything thanks to social media. 

Before social media, they just low key competed with people in their own social circles. Now with how big social media has become and how it's used as a platform to sell products, brands, and unrealistic expectations, people are now obsessed with doing things not for the experience, but for the 'gram'.  I do think there are some people that come across quite genuine in their interests but a lot of times for the majority of people I see, it often feels like 'look at what I'm doing'.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 10
25 minutes ago, GaT said:

So that whole thing with Kenny G turns out to be a last minute thing setup the night before. That must have been some paycheck Kenny G got.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/15/kenny-g-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-valentines-day-gift-last-minute/

I don’t get the big romantic gesture this is supposed to be. He got some friends to contact Kenny G and probably opened his wallet big time. Not a lot of thought in that.  A bunch of roses stuck in vases.. Honestly, I would have had one single rose in an expensive vase. 

But in my mind, he does this stuff for himself not Kim. We all know she’d rather have an expensive piece of jewelry. 

• Love 8

Here’s the thing, I follow all kinds of celebrities on Instagram and social media and I actually liked yesterday when a few of them were posting pictures and saying happy Valentine’s Day and all that. But the Kardashian’s and the over the top “romantic  gestures” aren’t grand to me. I don’t need to see that. That is showing off just to show off. This is what this was.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Here’s the thing, I follow all kinds of celebrities on Instagram and social media and I actually liked yesterday when a few of them were posting pictures and saying happy Valentine’s Day and all that. But the Kardashian’s and the over the top “romantic  gestures” aren’t grand to me. I don’t need to see that. That is showing off just to show off. This is what this was.

But that is  what the Kardashians do. Over the top, flamboyant, extravagant, excessive waste of money. Money spent just because they have money to burn. And because it gets them likes on their pages. 

The local news had some cute “grand gestures” of love that regular people plotted and planned to surprised their partners. Some simple, some complicated but all from the heart. That’s the kind of romantic gesture I would want to give someone I love .... or be lucky enough to receive. 

• Love 9

None of them can do things in a small way and anything else would probably either look cheap or not being worthy enough to be broadcast all over social media. They were all posting pictures/video of the flowers they all sent each other for Valentines Day and I was rolling my eyes at the humungous displays, some that had to be easily 500+ roses.  

I don't know what Kim got Kanye but she showed that she was actually cooking for him his favorite foods last night. Seems like a nice, simple enough gesture. 

1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

None of them can do things in a small way and anything else would probably either look cheap or not being worthy enough to be broadcast all over social media. They were all posting pictures/video of the flowers they all sent each other for Valentines Day and I was rolling my eyes at the humungous displays, some that had to be easily 500+ roses.  

I don't know what Kim got Kanye but she showed that she was actually cooking for him his favorite foods last night. Seems like a nice, simple enough gesture. 

Yeah I saw that too but there's no way she was actually cooking for him because that kitchen looked like an industrial kitchen in like a restaurant or a catering company or something because I refuse to believe that they have that type of industrial kitchen in that multi-million-dollar Mansion of theirs.

• Love 1

They had in the last mansion that they sold a kitchen that was called a "chefs dream professional grade" kitchen so I can actually believe they still have a similar kitchen.  One of the cutest things yet ultra rich things I learned durings Saints party is that they have a mini/kids kitchen where everything is at a low height for the kids to reach (low counters, low sink, etc). Someone mentioned that the kitchen seemed modest for their taste (save for the $10,000 industrial ice cream machine). One of the mods from Kanye's big fan sites said "oh that's just the kids kitchen and pantry". Lawd 😅

Eta: this is their previous kitchen . its massive yet sort of cold and lifeless. What does anyone do with a fridge that huge?!

Edited by howmanywords
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

Eta: this is their previous kitchen . its massive yet sort of cold and lifeless. What does anyone do with a fridge that huge?

Fill it with yummy things! I lust over these big ass refrigerator's, I love to cook and have people over but my old regular folk sized refrigerator can't handle my friendly gatherings.

• Love 2

Kenny G Explains How He Pulled Off Kanye West's Valentine's Day Surprise for Kim Kardashian

Kanye West pulled off an epic Valentine’s Day surprise when he hired Kenny G to serenade Kim Kardashian West in the couple’s home — but how exactly did he pull off the extravagant gift?

Kenny G, the 62-year-old world-renowned saxophonist, spoke to Rolling Stone about his busy Valentine’s Day, revealing that West’s surprise came together at the last minute.

“Really late [Wednesday] night I got a couple of emails, one from a publicist that knows Kanye’s manager,” the musician told the outlet. “He told me that Kanye had requested me to come to the house and serenade Kim in the morning: ‘It’s going to be a room surrounded with roses, and you’re going to stand in the middle of the roses and play.’ I thought, ‘That actually sounds really beautiful.'”

“Then I got a text from [songwriter] David Foster, who told me he had heard about the request and told me I should definitely do it,” Kenny G continued. “I didn’t get the message until, like, 11 o’clock at night. It just happened to work out, ‘cause I’m in town and I don’t live very far from where they live. So it worked out really well.”

Kardashian West, 38, documented Kenny G’s private performance via Twitter on Thursday, filming the musician as he stood in the middle of a room filled with white, pink and red roses placed in individual vases.

Ashley Greer, a florist and owner of the D.C.-based Atelier Ashley Flowers, told PEOPLE that the roses probably cost around $2,000 in total, “a minor expense” compared to the reported fee to book Kenny G — under $150,000, according to Booking Entertainment.

“NO BIG DEAL KENNY G IN MY LIVING ROOM!!!” Kardashian West wrote on Twitter, adding, “Happy Valentines Day.”

“Best husband award goes to mine!!!!” she wrote in another tweet. “Most thoughtful gifts ever!!!!”

Kenny G responded to Kardashian West, writing, “Thanks for having me be a part of your Valentine’s Day.”

Thanks for having me be a part of your Valentine's Day

“Once I got to the house, I was just warming up in a room, and then Kanye came in,” the musician told Rolling Stone of meeting West, 41. “He could not have been nicer. He was so warm and accommodating. Just chit-chatting about music. It was super cool.”

Kenny G added that the numerous vases of roses hadn’t been fully set up when he arrived.

“It was raining in L.A., so I went early just to make sure I wasn’t late. They were putting all of this stuff together. I did not see the room completed until literally 20 seconds before I started playing,” he said.

“I started playing before I saw [Kim],” Kenny G revealed to Rolling Stone, adding that he had met Kardashian West just once before, when they were on the same flight. “She was coming around a corner, and I got the nod from Kanye to go. And so I started to play and when she came, she just went, ‘Oh my god,’ and then she looked at me and was smiling and just kind of stopped. She didn’t know what to do with herself for a minute. Then she got her phone out, which was awesome.”

After the viral Valentine’s moment, could a Kenny G and Kanye West musical collaboration be coming in the future? Kenny G certainly isn’t ruling it out.

“When [West] walked in, I was playing my sax, so I figured I would play to him,” the saxophonist told the outlet. “I started playing some really sweet blues riffs and soulful riffs… and I could see he thought it was really good. I said something like, ‘This kind of sound would be really great with some of your music.’ And he said, ‘Yeah, maybe we can go to the studio and check it out.'”

“Maybe there’s a possibility of a little sax on a Kanye West record,” he added to Rolling Stone.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vast wasteland said:

Shamefacedly admitting you made me laugh out loud with that one.

As a full busted woman .... I speak from experience. Once I forgot it was in there and it started ringing while I was in a meeting at work. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

OF COURSe they’re going to grow up as competitors. In this family, with two narcissist parents, they have no chance to be anything else.

That’s the way Kris raised the sisters. Always a competition for mommy’s attention and approval. I don’t see their relationship as all that healthy. They’re overly involved in each other’s but in the wrong aspects, there is a lot of unresolved conflict and rivalry. 

• Love 6

Then she share this picture on her insta story of her and I guess one of her makeup artist going to a Hollywood award show... like honestly this dress would have been so much better and she would have looked so much better if it didn't look like she was wearing pasties up top.

PicsArt_02-17-11.20.08~2.png

40 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Then she share this picture on her insta story of her and I guess one of her makeup artist going to a Hollywood award show... like honestly this dress would have been so much better and she would have looked so much better if it didn't look like she was wearing pasties up top.

PicsArt_02-17-11.20.08~2.png

The dress looks like it was made out of some spare thongs. 

Wasnt there a movie titled “Tie me up, tie me down”? Is this the sequel “Tie me up, tie them down”?

Didnt we solve the problem of “red eye” years ago?

• LOL 3

I am so sad for Kim, that she can't go naked in public. It doesn't seem fair or right that she has to criss-cross small strips of fabric to shield her nipples from public view. It's a shame that our society refuses to evolve to the point where Kim and her family have the freedom to openly be who and what they are. All they're asking for is the privilege of walking around naked in public from morning until night, no matter where or when. How can we not admire people like the Kardashian-Jenner bunch, and especially Kim, who have suffered so much? 

Edited by suomi
typo
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

Ref. the breast exposed, except for nipples dress.....Kim has truly lost her mind.  She's completely gone off into lala land.  Prayers for those who care for her children.  I can only pray there's intervention by someone or some agency to protect the kids.  Her judgment is so nonexistent, that I would seriously worry over all aspects of her life, including parenting. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Frost said:

I have a horrible suspicion North has quite a bit of makeup on in this photo.

I thought she was wearing make up the moment I saw the picture. I don't care that she's wearing makeup in her own house but it seems like the make up was done carefully to look natural rather than to look like a little girl who loves to play around with make up. It seems more for the benefit of her mother's vanity than anything else.

Also, Kim's dress is horrendous. The fit is horrible, she looks awful in it and her wax like face isn't doing it for me either. At the rate she's going with her body and facial work, Kanye could just visit Madame Tussade's wax museum whenever he's missing his wife while she's out of town.

• Love 5

People can be as outlandish and despicable as they want, but, it really bothers me when they are the parents of young children.  I can only hope that she has competent help who shield them and that they are able to escape life long damage by being exposed to witless parents.  And with those kids, they get a double helping of unstable and narcissistic. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

Kim Kardashian DENIES that five year old daughter North has a BOYFRIEND already after rapper Consequence's son Caiden Mills calls her his 'boo'

This woman:

9945974-0-image-a-115_1550471719600.jpg

is horrified, HORRIFIED, that you might think that her 5 year old daughter has a boyfriend, saying

First, how does she look at how her boobs are bulging around the fabric & think "yes! this dress is perfect for me!"? Is she so used to her ass bulging out of her clothes that she doesn't realize that's not what's supposed to happen?

As for this:

'She doesn't have a boyfriend. Like, is that for real? She's 5,' Kardashian said.

She's too young to have a boyfriend, but it's OK to accept expensive Tiffany necklaces from guys. So basically you're training her to be a little whore?

• Love 8

Mommy, can I grow up to be just like you?

Dzs_YYSVAAESk2i.jpg

Alternative caption: 

(text message) "Mommy, I've been outside your bedroom door for half an hour, are you done with sexy photo time yet?  I haven't seen you for two days and you promised me we would do a papparazzi stroll today."

Edited by vast wasteland
  • Love 5

What’s up with Norths foot in that pic? It looks like her toes on one foot are cut in half.

Wonder if Caiden’s page will be edited after Kim’s reaction. The other pics certainly were playing up the Kanye connection and if the necklace was a gift for North, doesn’t she have better sense than to allow a 7 yr old to give a 5 yr old a gift that costs more than 10 dollars (or even less)? Caiden’s parents should know too. Unless they  have so much money that they’ve lost all sense of judgement. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, vast wasteland said:

Mommy, can I grow up to be just like you?

Dzs_YYSVAAESk2i.jpg

Alternative caption: 

(tex message) "Mommy, I've been outside your bedroom door for half an hour, are you done with sexy photo time yet?  I haven't seen you for two days and you promised me we would do a papparazzi stroll today."

No, North, you will never be just like me, no one will. But maybe you can be like Aunt Kourtney or Aunt Khloe. 

It looks like Kim is doing a Bette Davis imitation. 

A 38 yr old mother of three and this is how she spends her time.... how pathetic.

Where’s all the psoriasis she’s been crying about?

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, GaT said:

Naaaaw, how could that be possible?

I wonder if Kim photographs and catalogs all the stuff North and the other kids get as gifts? 

Look at the comparison between Kims arm and her thigh.  

• Love 1

Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s insane mansion with no furniture as fans poke fun at soulless home   Inside Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's insane mansion with no furniture as fans poke fun at soulless home

example:

sei_52810889-226c.jpg?quality=90&strip=a

Is this what the rich people call a ‘wet room’? From the stony, granite bathtub with extremely sharp edges that suggest this is not a place small children would ever deign to tread (we hope), to the random fixtures on the wall and the *wooden* floors, it’s a lot to digest. Look, we’re no design extraordinaires, or even design amateurs and perhaps it’s compulsory to have a bathroom devoid of any feeling when you reach a certain number on your bank balance, but our views were supported by a whole heap of Kim’s millions of followers. Unless that tub is closer to the wall than it appears and you, like, stand in it when you’re having a shower, does the water just go all over the floor? That’s a slip-hazard if we ever saw one.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, vast wasteland said:

That house is so creepy and devoid of life. The long empty hallway looks like an abandoned subway tunnel. Also, wtf is up with that shower? I don't see any tile beneath it. Do water and soap just splash all over the walls and hardwoods? 

I know mental illness is nothing to poke fun at, but that entire place looks like the brain-child of someone who ain't right in the head. Those poor kids.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

That house is so creepy and devoid of life. The long empty hallway looks like an abandoned subway tunnel. Also, wtf is up with that shower? I don't see any tile beneath it. Do water and soap just splash all over the walls and hardwoods? 

I know mental illness is nothing to poke fun at, but that entire place looks like the brain-child of someone who ain't right in the head. Those poor kids.

Perfect symbol of the emptiness at the core of two narcissists - yep, poor kids.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, vast wasteland said:

I've said it and I will continue to say it, Kim has completely erase all her Armenian heritage I feel and her and Armenian features from her face. 

Now she just looks like some racially ambiguous white woman with a big butt and large breasts. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, Frost said:

I have a horrible suspicion North has quite a bit of makeup on in this photo.

It looks a bit like she's had her eyebrows shaped.  They are too perfect looking for a 5 year old, just my opinion

• Love 5

It will be interesting to see if Caiden stops posting now that Kim definitely knows what kind of talk his creepy posts have led to. After looking at his dads Instagram page, Caiden and his father both are clearly trying to milk the connection. I genuinely believe she and Kanye saw nothing wrong with him having a crush, wanting to hang out with North. Even a $1500 necklace in their eyes must be small compared to the excessive jewelry they are accustomed to. Given how tight Kanye has been with Consequence for years I can see them having rose colored glasses on and not thinking a so called good friend would be using their kid for fame/publicity.

• Love 2