Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Kardashian Thomas Humphries West

• Start Topic

Ok this made me laugh. Kim posted this picture last night and I thought it was adorable

https://instagram.com/p/4xQY75uS5n/?taken-by=kimkardashian

But now someone on my Facebook page who loves mocking all things Kim said "Go figure, Kanye is looking at his daughter and Kim..is looking at the camera". Heh. In all seriousness its nice to see that occasional genuine smile from Kanye.

I was thinking that same thing that your friend was, that It would've been such a more beautiful picture if Kim was focused on North the way Kanye was. He has such the look of love on his face. At least North gets the warm fuzzies from her daddy

• Love 2

If she wasn't naked, what are they suing for. She's wearing a bikini and grabbed a towel to cover up? Are they sure this is Kim?  Very unlike her to cover up... 

• Love 1

It's clear Kim's objection is probably ACTUALLY that she doesn't want an undoctored picture of her naked ass out there (vs. one that's been enormously photoshopped).

(Ah, Lakewood27 beat me to it -- the logic here seems clear though. They don't want the Empress to have no clothes, so to speak.  Er... unretouched.)

• Love 1

I'm not a Kim fan but I don't think it's ok for photographers to sneak naked photos of her when she's at her own home. Yea there's a sex tape out there and pics etc. but she chose to put those out there. That doesn't mean that whenever anyone wants to see her naked without her permission it's ok. It's actually really wrong.

• Love 3

I'm not a Kim fan but I don't think it's ok for photographers to sneak naked photos of her when she's at her own home. Yea there's a sex tape out there and pics etc. but she chose to put those out there. That doesn't mean that whenever anyone wants to see her naked without her permission it's ok. It's actually really wrong.

Please, she's made sure everyone knows where she lives and she's well aware of all the paparazi tricks, look what they did to Caitlyn... She doesn't want to be photographed naked ( or unpaid) then she should keep her clothes on. Common sense. May not be fair but she's created the frenzy and always yammers about her " crazy " life and how she loves it. Well that's a downside for her, she won't be able to have the perfect tan. Boo hoo

• Love 4

The comments on Kim's Instagram are hilarious. She has a pic of herself with fellow soulless twats Larsa Pippen and Loren Ridinger and the first remark was "The three of you have the same nose job." I guess Kim's minions had the weekend off from deleting negative comments.

• Love 1

I'd say the truth lies in the middle.  It's not okay for anyone to exploit photographs taken of her like that.  But she's also due zero sympathy if they do. The legality of the situation vs. the morality of it are entirely different things here.

• Love 2

I'd say the truth lies in the middle.  It's not okay for anyone to exploit photographs taken of her like that.  But she's also due zero sympathy if they do. The legality of the situation vs. the morality of it are entirely different things here.

Probably true, but morality isn't something that comes to mind when talking about the Kardashian Klan.

• Love 3

Does anyone know when the pix were taken? My very first thought was 'I wonder if she wants them stopped because she should be sporting a baby bump now and current pix of her in a bikini would most likely show that there's not one'.

• Love 1
(edited)

Given that going about barely dressed & receiving media attention is her career, she shouldn't be bothered by it. Besides, everyone and their mother saw her getting boned by Ray J, so it really doesn't matter. Unless she's trying to pull a Beyonce. 

ETA: if she's trying to pull a Beyonce, she'll fail miserably. She's so addicted to being all over the place in the media in yucky, skimpy clothing, no way we'll NOT find out. 

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 2

I have to disagree. Just because she makes a career out of something doesn't mean it's open season. So if someone is a hooker does that mean if anyone wants to have sex with them at anytime they just can? No it doesn't.

I have to disagree. Just because she makes a career out of something doesn't mean it's open season. So if someone is a hooker does that mean if anyone wants to have sex with them at anytime they just can? No it doesn't.

Of course not, they have to pay. And that is why Kimmy is upset..., she didn't get paid and mommy didn't get her 10%

• Love 3

I think the problem with that comparison is that there's a big difference between a passive act and an active one. Kim letting go of images of her naked self self-perpetuates and she's stuck with the consequences. Sex is a case by case act inherently.  So it's no wonder there's precious little sympathy for her in the first case, but hopefully there'd be tons if the second ever happened.

• Love 1

I'm going to hate myself for this, but Kim has a right to set the boundaries for when she exposes herself to the world.   They might be really far out boundaries, but she has the right to set them.   Just like any other human being.   No one has the right to violate them just because they are really far out boundaries.

So no, just like no one had the right to spread the pics of Jennifer Lawrence around from the hack, no one has the right to take pics of Kim in private and publish them.

And now I hate myself for defending this fame strumpet.

• Love 5
(edited)

If I thought it REALLY bothered her I might be sympathetic. But I think her protestations are more to gain publicity and drum up interest in her, than any real angst.

She knows there's speculation that she faking this pregnancy and I think there's a good chance she is. The idea of a possible picture of her that might reveal the truth piques the public interest in all pictures and sightings of her, creates buzz and keeps her trending on the web.

Why isn't her nutty hubby out there ranting and raving about privacy and threatening to kick the ass of anyone who dares endanger his pregnant wife and unborn baby?

I'd think he'd be demanding legislation and protection and trying to have his property declared a no fly zone and putting notices up that anyone violating his airspace will be shot down. But no, he's meek as a lamb.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Does anyone know when the pix were taken? My very first thought was 'I wonder if she wants them stopped because she should be sporting a baby bump now and current pix of her in a bikini would most likely show that there's not one'.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. The entire world has seen her naked a million times and it didn't bother her until now? She's trying to hide the fact that she's NOT pregnant.

• Love 2

Well, there's definitely a bump. And nipples, because Kim isn't being authentic unless you can see her nipples. Kourtney is drowning in that shirt, she the thinnest of the 3, she needs to wear less bulky fabric.

Kim looks absolutely horrible there. She could look perfectly fine in the right clothes, but she'd rather die than wear them. Kourtney's outfit is wearing her. Khloe is the only one who looks okay, but with all three of them in solid white they look ready for a trip to the Korova Milk Bar.

• Love 1

Kourtney is wearing too much.  And you can tell, given the amount of makeup around her eyes, that she's been crying or not sleeping.  Probably both.  

I was beginning to question if Kim was really pregnant at all.  Most women show MUCH sooner with their 2nd pregnancy, your body just sort of pops.  But she looks thicker here and you can see the bump, so, okay.  I do wish she'd wear something a little more comfortable.  I remember a scene in Thailand, I think it was, and she had on this long loose flowy dress, and her hair was down and curly, and she just looked so natural, pretty and comfortable.  Why can she look so good back then when she's not pregnant, and now she looks like if you pop a pin in her she'll explode?  It is possible to dress both comfortably and fashionably.  

• Love 1

Kourtney is wearing too much.  And you can tell, given the amount of makeup around her eyes, that she's been crying or not sleeping.  Probably both.  

I was beginning to question if Kim was really pregnant at all.  Most women show MUCH sooner with their 2nd pregnancy, your body just sort of pops.  But she looks thicker here and you can see the bump, so, okay.  I do wish she'd wear something a little more comfortable.  I remember a scene in Thailand, I think it was, and she had on this long loose flowy dress, and her hair was down and curly, and she just looked so natural, pretty and comfortable.  Why can she look so good back then when she's not pregnant, and now she looks like if you pop a pin in her she'll explode?  It is possible to dress both comfortably and fashionably.

Because princess Kanye only wants his trophy in haute couture/high fashion.

• Love 2
(edited)

Because she can't bear to think that she could possibly be not sexy. She's only happy if everything she wears is skin tight to show off everything she has, whether it actually looks good or not.

Edited by GaT
  • Love 3

Did Khloe really get ass implants?

She got something, her butt became noticeably bigger all of a sudden. It was noticeable enough that they wrote a little scene for KUWTK with Kim & Kourtney out of the blue talking about how Khloe has gained weight & her butt was a lot bigger because of it. Then they went back to talking about whatever. It was so obviously scripted so that they could pretend Khloe didn't have it enlarged. If you look at pictures of Khloe & Kim together now, it looks like Khloe's butt is bigger than Kim's 

How on earth they do butt implants? Are they injections or is something actually inserted in there, like a breast implant?

The only 2 _safe_ and responsible options are:

1. Fat grafting (lipo), which is purified and injected.

2. Butt implants, they are special implants designed for the buttocks. They come in different shapes and sizes and can give beautiful projection to the rear. Depending on the technique used (basically whether the muscle fibers are split or cut), recovery can be fast and easy, or longer and a bit more uneasy.

It is very common to get lipo on the back and on especially on top of the buttocks to make the butt look even bigger.

Sometimes fat injection in the outer hips is combined with implants to create a more guitar like shape.

Butt implants are extremely popular in south america and gaining popularity in the U.S.

How on earth they do butt implants? Are they injections or is something actually inserted in there, like a breast implant?

The only 2 _safe_ and responsible options are:

1. Fat grafting (lipo), which is purified and injected.

2. Butt implants, they are special implants designed for the buttocks. They come in different shapes and sizes and can give beautiful projection to the rear. Depending on the technique used (basically whether the muscle fibers are split or cut), recovery can be fast and easy, or longer and a bit more uneasy.

It's believed that Kim had the fat injections, so that's probably what Khloe did too. If you go for the implants, you could end up looking like Nicki Minaj

• Love 1
(edited)

To me it looks like she got implants, or multiple sessions of massive quantity fat injections done perfectly.. I'm pretty sure those are implants!

ETA: because of her height, it actually looks good on her.

Edited by Nutella

It's believed that Kim had the fat injections, so that's probably what Khloe did too. If you go for the implants, you could end up looking like Nicki Minaj

You could, if you choose the wrong shape and size of the implant for your body type or a bad plastic surgeon. A lot of people have implants and look just fine (probably more than you can imagine - especially in places like Miami - but all over the country).  It really isn't a big deal. I'm getting mine soon (next year). 

Kim's butt has a very strange shape. Too many fat injections done badly, or implants WITH injections... Her butt is NOT good looking and poor maintenance.

Khloe's looks good. I'm convinced she chose implants.

Thanks Nutella!

I can't imagine having implants in my ass - it seems like it would feel super weird to have a foreign object in that area.

I think it would feel as if I were always sitting on something, like my wallet or phone. No thanks. I don't need an ass with a life of its own and really don't want one that attracts stares or conversation. All it has to do is make sitting comfortable.
  • Love 3

I think it would feel as if I were always sitting on something, like my wallet or phone. No thanks. I don't need an ass with a life of its own and really don't want one that attracts stares or conversation. All it has to do is make sitting comfortable.

When you sit on a chair normally, you don't actually sit on the implants.... But you get used to it, similar to breast implants or teeth with fillings (feels very different at first as well). :)

I think Kim has had way too many lipo/fat transfer procedures and her body is kind of rejecting it at this point. She already has a "soft" body type without a lot of muscle tone and she doesn't seem to be killing herself in the gym. It's no wonder everything is going to shit.

• Love 3

I think Kim has had way too many lipo/fat transfer procedures and her body is kind of rejecting it at this point. She already has a "soft" body type without a lot of muscle tone and she doesn't seem to be killing herself in the gym. It's no wonder everything is going to shit.

Oh yes she has had WAY too much lipo. Over the span of a lifetime you can have several lipo's of every area, but she's had lipo after lipo after lipo.. and not some touch ups of already done areas or some more defining of an already lipo'd area but MAJOR lipo on the same areas again and again..... 

It seems like she gains weight every once in a while and then just lipos it away and injects it in her butt (which has a bad shape and terrible projection)... You can tell by her stomach. Literally dozens of lipos done on there... 

Just rambling here but remember that a few years ago, she went shopping herself and all she bought was blue gatorade and cheetos? A ton of both on top of that. I think she has some sort of eating disorder (doesn't keep a healthy/calorie controlled post-lipo eating plan, that's why she's had so many and ALWAYS wears spanx)... Usually people get lipo precisely to go without the spanx.

I thought Kim just looked like she'd had a Big Mac for lunch. Didn't look much like a baby bump to me...

Whatever it is, she's strangling it with 3 pairs of industrial strength spanx (similar to what she did with igNori).

• Love 5

But what are they going to do a year from now when she's had so many more plastic surgeries that she doesn't look like that anymore? 

This is killing me that she actually has a figure in Madame Tussands, she absolutely wins everything. She has gotten all the fame & money she wants without any talent to back it up. The Gossip Cop article has a little more info, apparently the backgrounds change because Kim has a rule, “never taking more than three selfies in the same location.”. I hate this bitch so much.

• Love 4

How sad is it that the wax figure looks more than the real Kim - especially the eyes.  And add to that, we all know there is more surgery in the 'real' Kim's future.  How are they going to dumb down that wax figure??

• Love 2
(edited)

Her wax figure has a smaller ass, smaller breasts and kinda looks like a peg (chubby)... Actually more human! Her face looks more alive and has more emotions than the real Kim, even the eyes have more soul than real Kim's eyes, pretty creepy!!

Will they make small changes to that face each time Kim get something done? 

(Which seems to be so very often, how does she manage to hide all the recoveries?)

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 2

Of course it does. Wax Kim and real Kim are both pretty much comprised of the same materials at this point.

Guess which one has the higher IQ

• Love 5

If you look at the pics of Kim when she actually did wear that dress its freaky how much she looks just like the wax figure.  Her face wasnt nearly as pulled as it is now and if that's what they modeled the figure after they did a great job.  I've been to the wax museum in NYC and all of the figures are so lifelike. What cracks me up is the phone she's holding is a real working camera and you can take selfies with her with that phone heh.