Type keyword(s) to search

The Spoiler Collection

• Start Topic

Katie and Thorne head down the aisle.

WTF? Oh for sure the custody hearing judge will see through that ploy. Good grief. Maybe Bill should hire someone to be his pretend wife that he just got back from Vegas with. Pretty sure I've read a romantic thriller with a plot that silly. Except then people ended up dead. Looking at you, Thorne and Ridge.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe Bill should hire someone to be his pretend wife that he just got back from Vegas with.

I would love that. Fresh blood with no ties on canvas who has no stakes but is loyal to Bill and his money.  Who should play the newest (fake) Mrs. Bill Spencer? It would certainly shake things up and since they love short stint contracts the show would love it. 

But of course Bill would never stoop to that level. He doesn't need to cheat to win as he's a big badass man who can take on Katie and any Forrester and win on his own.

• Love 3

He doesn't need to cheat to win as he's a big badass man who can take on Katie and any Forrester and win on his own.

What?!? I've watched Bill cheat and scheme to get whatever he wanted just like all the other characters on this ridiculous show. Didn't he just recently fake an affair with lipstick on a pillow to push Liam away from Steffy?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hypnotoad said:

What?!? I've watched Bill cheat and scheme to get whatever he wanted just like all the other characters on this ridiculous show. Didn't he just recently fake an affair with lipstick on a pillow to push Liam away from Steffy?

Sorry, should have used sarcasm font ?

We know Bill will do everything under the sun, but he and Justin don't see it as playing dirty - they just see it as the right way to do business.

If the show knew better they'd have Bill vs Statt with Bally giving into their hatechemistry and have an affair. It'd be Bill repeating himself by cuckolding a son, but Bally could have legs and I could see both being horrified but actually really having an undeniable attraction that they both hate but can't ignore. 

• Love 1

JG is back as Donna on contract. They better play the hell out of her and Justin or her and Carter or her and Eric or her and Thorne. Knowing this show they may put her with Bill.

But I'm just dying for something new and different. She and Justin could still have a surprise late life second chance baby if this show hurries up!

Edited to add the post for Joe Lando. He's looking good! Not sure why he's in a pic with 'Ridge' instead of the actual parents of the child in question. Sheesh. TK a Dr. Quinn fan? I don't think he and Joe were on OLTL at the same time.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 2

Ridge has the damn nerve to go visit his friend to whom he’s given a lot of financial donations to tell him that he would appreciate a favorable verdict in Katie’s favor in the custody battle?! WTF??!! Is there no end to the hubris of this man? What are the writers thinking? I hope Bill hunts this cretin down and kills him dead and gets away with it. I have never liked this character but holy moly. I hate him now. Please get rid of whispering Ridge once and for all. No more falling out of helicopters (Ha!). Shoot him in the brain about 6 times just to make sure he can’t come back from Hell. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Ridge has the damn nerve to go visit his friend to whom he’s given a lot of financial donations to tell him that he would appreciate a favorable verdict in Katie’s favor in the custody battle?! WTF??!! Is there no end to the hubris of this man? What are the writers thinking? I hope Bill hunts this cretin down and kills him dead and gets away with it. I have never liked this character but holy moly. I hate him now. Please get rid of whispering Ridge once and for all. No more falling out of helicopters (Ha!). Shoot him in the brain about 6 times just to make sure he can’t come back from Hell. 

In other words, Ridge is getting the Phyllis treatment where he's involved in storylines that he really has no business in through contrivance.

It is cute that they're dabbling in 'politics'. Since when has Ridge bothered to think about politics? I could see him designing dresses for the Governor or Senator of California if they were women (or First Lady of the state or senator's wife). That would've been the way in for Ridge to try to exert influence. Stephanie I could believe making political contributions so maybe Ridge continued to make them in her memory.....? 

• Love 3

Highlight Hollywood

Week Of Sept. 24-28
• Brooke and Ridge are on a collision course.
• Wyatt and Brooke's move pushes Katie over the edge

Monday, September 24 - Episode 7932
• Unbeknownst to Brooke, Ridge pressures Judge McMullen to rule in favor of Katie.
• Realizing he must take matters into his own hands, Bill pays an unexpected visit to Katie.

Tuesday, September 25 - Episode 7933
• Excited to become a family before their court date, Katie and Thorne walk down the aisle to say "I do."
• Justin becomes concerned that Bill will do something irrational on Katie's wedding day.

Wednesday, September 26 - Episode 7934
• Husbands, wives, siblings and lovers find themselves on opposite sides of Bill and Katie's custody battle.
• Bill pleads his case to Wyatt and Liam before making a last ditch attempt to guilt Liam into taking his side.

Thursday, September 27 - Episode 7935
• Bill's previous misdeeds are brought up and re-lived before being used against him in court.
• Brooke and Wyatt worry about Katie's reaction when they take the stand in Bill's defense.

Friday, September 28 - Episode 7936
• Hope and Steffy share a rare moment of agreement and respect.
• The prosecution and the defense give closing statements in the Logan vs. Spencer custody case.

Bill needs to be in a suit more often. DD is looking fine as hell!

• Love 7
15 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Does Sally know Steffy was married to Wyatt? Seems like she's about to....?

wordpress-awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg.d303c003fe81fa5f90d58ce1bb011eab.jpg

No. No, no fucking no. 

1)Steffy ruined Sally's other relationship for no other reason than butthurt

2) "Warm feelings"? That would be a first, cuz she sure was looking for an out at every opportunity for their six month joke of a marriage.

3) A freed Sally means she'll be put in Liam's orbit and between Quinn, Ivy and Aly o don't need yet another woman going Single White Female over him

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

wordpress-awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg.d303c003fe81fa5f90d58ce1bb011eab.jpg

No. No, no fucking no. 

1)Steffy ruined Sally's other relationship for no other reason than butthurt

2) "Warm feelings"? That would be a first, cuz she sure was looking for an out at every opportunity for their six month joke of a marriage.

3) A freed Sally means she'll be put in Liam's orbit and between Quinn, Ivy and Aly o don't need yet another woman going Single White Female over him

That meme is so perfect. ?

In the past, Steffy thought she knew best about Wyatt's love life so this isn't new for her. He's her daughter's uncle and she also is probably remembering how it felt to have his head so far up her ass with the loyalty and she wants that again. 

I don't think freed Sally automatically bumps her back to Liam. There's another Spencer who is free and clear and who she had chemistry with. Also when Korne implodes he'll be in need of a warm body.

Where Liam comes in is if Wyatt is step dad to Kelly, Quinn may think she's a grandma which Liam should have strong feelings about real quick. Then again he's had Quinn at all his weddings in the past year and allowed her in his house to see Kelly when she came with Eric. I guess he thinks when she has Eric with her she'll behave, but no way would I want that woman anywhere near my kid after everything she's done to me. And yet next week Liam's placing Kelly in Bill's arms so he can play grandpa. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I don't think freed Sally automatically bumps her back to Liam. There's another Spencer who is free and clear and who she had chemistry with. Also when Korne implodes he'll be in need of a warm body.

.... honestly, I'm not sure if those options are better or worse.

Thorne just doesn't fit on the show. Come to think of it, if I want to be truly pedantic, Thorne has been a loose anchor on the show ever since Darla died as his role as  the little brother Ridge antagonizes was usurped first by Nick and then later Rick. Seriously after he broke off that engagement to Taylor, I can't think of any really bg story for him. He dated Katie, then spent the rest of the 2000s whining about Eric and Donna.

Wow. He was basically our Devon Winters. ?

Anyway, he can go away.

Bill? Well, he said and did awful things about Brooke too, and came around so I suppose Bally could be a thing too with some work. :|

5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

no way would I want that woman anywhere near my kid after everything she's done to me.

True. Also, you'd think Hope would also have some opinions, given what happened before?

One thing I did notice on Y&R is that throughout the musical chairs that passes for the EP position,  when Lily and Kevin were required in the same space that never in all the decade plus that both were on the show did they ever have any warm interactions...as it should be considering he gave her an STD and nearly got her killed. I'm sure that was far more on the actors than any decision on behalf of the studio, but still nice.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

Anyway, he can go away.

Thorne should be permanently installed as the financial backer if Spectra 3.0 where just goal isn't about sticking it to Ridge or Eric, but truly following his heart and establishing a legacy for Macy, Aly, and Darla. Hell he could even have a Stephanie line you honor his mother. Imagine if Thorne says to Eric, 'I may be your true first borne but FC isn't my legacy/destiny, it's Ridge and Rick's. I can accept that now. This company isn't in my blood, I need to make my space and my corner in the world and I think that can be at Spectra. FC doesn't need me dad, it never did, but at Spectra I can make a difference there.' Sally becomes his adopted daughter and they form a kind of family. In the course of getting Spectra 3.0 off the ground, Bill hires a new fashion critic who he assigns to cover Spectra and she and Thorne lock horns ultimately realizing there is an attraction going on. The reporter? Played by Vanessa Marcil. Then just as Thorne is moving on, Macy returns with their lost love child.

There us story for Thorne. The show refuses to plan and commit.

11 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

One thing I did notice on Y&R is that throughout the musical chairs that passes for the EP position,  when Lily and Kevin were required in the same space that never in all the decade plus that both were on the show did they ever have any warm interactions...as it should be considering he gave her an STD and nearly got her killed. I'm sure that was far more on the actors than any decision on behalf of the studio, but still nice.

Yup. I think while Kevin did make progress, deep down he's always a bit cracked and we're to always suspect this and know what he's capable of. But he also did the onscreen work. Quinn literally was redeemed by Eric's say so. She took no action or responsibility or did any work just asked for another chance like she always did in the past. She still dares open her lips to say shit about Liam and attend functions where the self-aware thing to do would be to graciously big out. This is because the show doesn't take what she did seriously and wants us to forget it. And I suspect b/c the actors like each other and so don't really bother with playing any subtext. Had Quinn gone to therapy with Eric or Wyatt to discuss her abusive childhood and why it made her act the way she did/does that'd be something. But we've had both Wyatt and Eric defend her with Quinn - a supposedly amazing badass- not save herself, examine herself, or  own her actions and face actual consequences. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Quinn literally was redeemed by Eric's say so. She took no action or responsibility or did any work just asked for another chance like she always did in the past.

Yep. Lord knows I'll take the piss out of Liam for basically existing but he didn't deserve Captive Cabin and Quinn ought to be thanking her lucky stars that Liam is the "easy wimp" (her words) she's always dragged him to be or she'd be occupying Sheila's old cell.

It's only by the grace of RS and JMc's talent and chemistry that they sold this pairing because you're right, she has done fuck all to earn a redemption, not even the lip service Steffy has made. At least intellectually, Steffy knows why riding the Stallion was wrong; does Quinn understand why what she did to Liam was do godawful?

• Love 7

Source: Highlight Hollywood spoilers

Monday, October 8 - Episode 7941
• Bill, Katie and Will share a heartfelt moment when Bill vows to be the best dad possible.
• Brooke makes a crafty move to get Judge McMullen to tell the truth about Ridge’s involvement in Katie and Bill’s custody case.

Tuesday October 9 - Episode 7942
• Brooke puts Ridge on blast after learning the truth about his manipulation of Judge McMullen.
• Katie becomes affected while witnessing Bill’s genuine devotion towards Will.

Wednesday, October 10 - Episode 7943
• Ridge gets uncomfortable when Steffy questions the reason behind his intense conflict with Brooke.
• Brooke feels guilty harboring the secret of Ridge’s involvement in Will’s custody case from Bill.

Thursday, October 11 - Episode 7944
• Steffy is shocked when she witnesses an intimate moment between Brooke and Bill.
• Katie reels when Brooke reveals how Ridge exacted a cruel revenge on Bill Spencer.

Friday, October 12 - Episode 7945
• Wyatt worries when Quinn has an unexpected reaction to the news of his new job.
• Ridge’s world is turned upside down when Steffy makes a serious claim against Brooke.

• Love 3

So since the show is not writing in JMW's pregnancy, hopefully it means that this stupid triangle will actually die over the next few months. And I personally will be happy if Hope and Liam can actually have the rest of the pregnancy without any drama.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 8

Ha! Ridge flips Bill over the banister and Bill ends up in a coma!

We may get a Bill coma dream afterall! With out luck we'll get brain damaged, kinder, gentler Bill when he wakes up.  Since Wyatt quit SP, Liam will take over which will piss Justin off no doubt.

I'm happy the Forrester bros are bonding, but damn, to gang up on a man 2 on 1 for a beatdown? Although Bill apparently thought he could take them because he threw hands first.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ha! Ridge flips Bill over the banister and Bill ends up in a coma!

We may get a Bill coma dream afterall! With out luck we'll get brain damaged, kinder, gentler Bill when he wakes up.  Since Wyatt quit SP, Liam will take over which will piss Justin off no doubt.

I'm happy the Forrester bros are bonding, but damn, to gang up on a man 2 on 1 for a beatdown? Although Bill apparently thought he could take them because he threw hands first.

I'm not surprised, Bill loves getting violent, but usually no one fights back. (This is not an endorsement of Ridge and Thorn's behavior - I'd be much happier if all three of them ended up dead.)

• Love 1
On 10/17/2018 at 9:52 PM, TobinAlbers said:

So the blue dot above means that Hope's probably-dorky baby is going to be a boy? I really don't think I can stomach the "MY BOY" and "MY GRANDSON" from Waffles and The Stallion as they celebrate ad nauseam "the continuation of the Spencer line." I'm hoping it's a girl so Our Baby Girl Kelly and Dope's daughter can continue the generational love triangle these people can't seem to break free from.

• Love 3

When you're put in the hospital 2 times in one year due to people wanting to whoop your ass...you may need to rethink some things.

Ridge is a gazillion times in the wrong here and yet....Bill did have him tossed out of a helicopter so maybe now they're even.?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CRT said:

I've seen a casting notice from this show for a newborn baby (possibly played by twins or triplets), with filming set to begin this next Monday.

When did Hope get knocked up, anyway? Back around April or May? It feels so long since apart from their last interrupted wedding, everything has been so relatively calm between them.

3 hours ago, CRT said:

I've seen a casting notice from this show for a newborn baby (possibly played by twins or triplets), with filming set to begin this next Monday.

I don't know if I should be happy about this or not.  It could be that they were hired to play "what if" scenes if Taylor ends up harming Hope :(

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

When did Hope get knocked up, anyway? Back around April or May? It feels so long since apart from their last interrupted wedding, everything has been so relatively calm between them.

I think May when Hope and Liam first got together.

• Love 1
On 11/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, ByTor said:

I don't know if I should be happy about this or not.  It could be that they were hired to play "what if" scenes if Taylor ends up harming Hope :(

Assuming taping begins next week,this would be airing n in February, so Hope would be just about due anyway. Plus, Bell seems to love this Logan-Hayes rivalry and what better way to keep that up for a third generation than to make them blood sisters?

I really don't want to see through another lost baby story.

• Love 3

It would be optimistic to think the show would be still airing by the time Hope and Steffy’s daughters are old enough to rival over a waffling boy. 

I concur about no more Hope miscarriages. Enough already with this show having the good female leads loss the babies or have fertility issues. 

• Love 3
On 12/6/2018 at 1:46 PM, Petunia13 said:

It would be optimistic to think the show would be still airing by the time Hope and Steffy’s daughters are old enough to rival over a waffling boy. 

Fair enough. To be honest, I didn't think the show was even gonna last this long when shows all started to get canceled during the late 2000s/early 2010s. 

But real talk, of the four shows left, I think B&B has the best chance of making the jump to digital. It's still owned by the Bell family, and it's--to my continued amazement--the most popular soap opera in the world. Those in English speaking countries that are several months behind are likely already used to going online to keep up in real time. Same for those who rely on fan subs.

So in theory, we could possibly, maybe see this play out. Although I hope one of them will allowed to be an out lesbian and just circumvent that shit altogether.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I didn't think the show was even gonna last this long when shows all started to get canceled during the late 2000s/early 2010s. 

Along these lines, I recently noticed that POP no longer carries B&B. It still airs Y&R, but no B&B.  Anyone know if this is regional or nationwide??  Any reason given for the drop?

• Love 1

I  don't think that Maya is gone (yet.)  I saw the spoiler video for this week. Maya is back and is shown telling Brooke that Raya is over.  I have also read spoilers that indicate a clash between Maya and Zoey.  If the guy playing Xander is leaving, then I'm not sure what the conflict would be about. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I have also read spoilers that indicate a clash between Maya and Zoey.  If the guy playing Xander is leaving, then I'm not sure what the conflict would be about

Just a guess but maybe about who would be "head model"?? Who knows with this show.....

• Love 3

Steffy announces with little setup that she wants to adopt a child despite Kelly not even being a year old.

Taylor's new BFF is a doctor that's practices on Catalina Island and is Ride or Die Team Taylor. And shady as hell.

Hope goes into labor on Catalina Island alone with Liam MIA.

Is the show really going to freaking go there?!

Wayne Brady is gonna get the Lorenzo Lamas treatment, huh? Be Taylor's crazy dirty facilitator with her an unwitting accessory. 

• Love 1

If Taylor actually steals that baby, causing Hope and Liam to mourn that child, and have her stupid daughter bond with the baby only to lose it when the truth comes out, I can't wait to see Steffy justifying her crazy mother around her child.

• Love 6
On 12/21/2018 at 6:05 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Steffy announces with little setup that she wants to adopt a child despite Kelly not even being a year old.

Taylor's new BFF is a doctor that's practices on Catalina Island and is Ride or Die Team Taylor. And shady as hell.

Hope goes into labor on Catalina Island alone with Liam MIA.

Is the show really going to freaking go there?!

Wayne Brady is gonna get the Lorenzo Lamas treatment, huh? Be Taylor's crazy dirty facilitator with her an unwitting accessory. 

Are we really doing a baby switch story in 2019?

Really?

Normally, baby switch stories have gotten me into every single soap I've followed (including the one with Amber nearly...oh, 20 years ago now!) But this? This is so unnecessary. I thought the one Y&R had two years ago with Parsley or Herb or whatever her name was died without any good resolution  or Reunion with the baby was terrible, but this has so many more levels of gross to this. 

I mean, my God, Taylor is truly terrible. I know the writers want us to forget the Jack story ever happened, but Taylor was torn apart thinking Brooke would come after the baby (or was supposed to be. The writing for that was so bad). Why the fuck would she put her daughter through that?

And worst of all is Taylor will skate on this like every other horrible, shitty thing she's ever done, so who cares? 

But I'm glad I read these spoilers cuz I was pissed about the way one of my other shows ended with a finale that pissed off the ENTIRE fandom. But B&B reminds me that it can always  be so much worse.

• Love 4
On 12/6/2018 at 10:51 PM, MsTree said:

Along these lines, I recently noticed that POP no longer carries B&B. It still airs Y&R, but no B&B.  Anyone know if this is regional or nationwide??  Any reason given for the drop?

From what I've read it's nationwide and POP gave no reason for dropping BB. I miss it on POP because I'd use it as a backup in case the daily show on CBS was interrupted.

• Love 5

@Anna Yolei I know you watched Passions  too. I’m trying to remember if they had a baby switch story line. Also second question which show was it you mentioned that had an ending that pissed off the entire fandom? Dexter? I hated that ending not just what he did but what happened to Deb. Seinfeld also had a stupid ending. 

8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Also second question which show was it you mentioned that had an ending that pissed off the entire fandom? Dexter? I hated that ending not just what he did but what happened to Deb. Seinfeld also had a stupid ending. 

*small voice* I didn't think the end of Six Feet Under was all that.

10 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

@Anna Yolei I know you watched Passions  too. I’m trying to remember if they had a baby switch story line. Also second question which show was it you mentioned that had an ending that pissed off the entire fandom? Dexter? I hated that ending not just what he did but what happened to Deb. Seinfeld also had a stupid ending. 

Lol, actually I never did get into the show. All my high school friends did, but our NBC affiliate had a very weak signal. We didn't have cable much growing up either :(

But man, I feel like I missed out, hearing about those stories! The orangutan nurse! The May-December thing with Tabitha and a 20 something that producers her daughter who spoke in thought bubbles! The guy who could switch gender and seduced his father! Makes the George Kaplan thing look tame in comparison!

On 1/5/2019 at 8:26 AM, Anna Yolei said:

Makes the George Kaplan thing look tame in comparison!

Oh Lord, don't remind me.

I still hate the Seinfeld ending. Although I get that they wanted to punish the characters, but they actually punished the viewers. But if we're talking bad endings, I got one word, Sopranos. Period.

• Love 1