Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion (Part I)

• Start Topic

Sorry guys, Luann got into my basement and took all the unfortunate cheap metallic clothing I loved as a teenager in the 1990s. The good news is she left my silver Doc Marten boots. I questioned her choices but she was like "don't be uncool".

EegVyvp.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 2

I'm usually good at googling, but I bow to the superior sleuthing skills of my fellow posters who figured out the dress is from Luann's collection. Very sad.

In the one clip I saw of the reunion, Ramona is doing her "I have been told I have one good side and I must sit so that I can show it," even though that means she is facing away from Andy and the other couch. Very NeNe of her.

• Love 4

I'm usually good at googling, but I bow to the superior sleuthing skills of my fellow posters who figured out the dress is from Luann's collection. Very sad.

In the one clip I saw of the reunion, Ramona is doing her "I have been told I have one good side and I must sit so that I can show it," even though that means she is facing away from Andy and the other couch. Very NeNe of her.

God, I hate the way that Ramona sits facing away from the host.  She does it on WWHL as well. It's not like she doesn't know she looks foolish - this was brought up by a caller on WWHL once, and she said it just appears she is facing the wrong direction because her posture is so excellent.  Of course it makes zero sense, but she said it like it might resonate with someone.  Actually, I think the thing that is the funniest is that they keep putting her on that same couch. If they put her on the other couch, she would be facing Andy, but they never do. I was hoping this year they would keep her on the same couch, but put her on the very end, so she would be facing no one. That would have been hysterical. 

• Love 16

I think Kristen looks the absolute worst at the reunion. In fact, I believe this to the most horrible she has ever looked. Between that god awful hair with the long extensions, that horrible dress that makes her look huge and the bedazzled pointy talons?? What the fresh hell is that? Kristen is gorgeous and her style is usually on point, it's the only thing I find likeable or interesting about her, I'm not going to be able to tolerate her this reunion! Hopefully she gets cut out of most of it!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 2

The fabrics are all clashing and hurting my eyeballs. I think they should institute a color/fabric coordination policy for these reunions. The RHoA women in all white this year, was beautiful and very easy on the eyes.

• Love 5

God, I hate the way that Ramona sits facing away from the host.  She does it on WWHL as well. It's not like she doesn't know she looks foolish - this was brought up by a caller on WWHL once, and she said it just appears she is facing the wrong direction because her posture is so excellent.  Of course it makes zero sense, but she said it like it might resonate with someone.  Actually, I think the thing that is the funniest is that they keep putting her on that same couch. If they put her on the other couch, she would be facing Andy, but they never do. I was hoping this year they would keep her on the same couch, but put her on the very end, so she would be facing no one. That would have been hysterical.

Haha, I had no idea she said that but it's classic Ramona in that it makes no fucking sense at all ever in any universe. Like, it's not that I'm not listening to you it's just that my eyesight is so good. It's not that I'm a bad driver, it just looks that way because I recently washed the car. I could go on and on.

• Love 11

I love the idea of having Ramona at the end and facing away.  For someone who just spent a boatload on plastic surgery -she should no longer have a good side and a bad side.  She has so much hair in her face on the left side-who could tell?  I don't know if it is the Haldol she is taking or if it was a surgeon's knife that corralled the crazy eyes but now she looks half asleep all the time. 

Bethenny must have been friends with Kristen's stylist for the Reunion-Kristen looks really bad for such an attractive woman.  Horrible way to be remembered.  Her outfit at the finale was stunning-this get up not so much so.

• Love 3

I don't think her boobs are "saggy", I think they are tear drop shaped, unlike most HW's who have fake globes bolted on. LOL Unless you are referring to her talking about Brandi, who does have fake globes, then YES! LOL

• Love 3

I don't think her boobs are "saggy", I think they are tear drop shaped, unlike most HW's who have fake globes bolted on. LOL Unless you are referring to her talking about Brandi, who does have fake globes, then YES! LOL

Make no mistake, Kristens boobs are fake as well. In fact, Josh gifted her with a new boob job for their anniversary! What a guy!!

• Love 1

I would agree they are not globe shaped more like a tennis ball in a tube sock look. in some of her dresses her boobs are below the dart lines. Kristen having saggy boobs and go braless it isn't always a great look. LOL Maybe Pop of Color will allow her to get the more expensive boob lift-she should ask her good friend Bethenny she has had one.

Edited by zoeysmom

Make no mistake, Kristens boobs are fake as well. In fact, Josh gifted her with a new boob job for their anniversary! What a guy!!

If they are fake, at least she did not get the globe style! LOL I don't understand why women get fake boobs that look like fake boobs, it is like they are advertising to world they are fake. LOL

• Love 7

If they are fake, at least she did not get the globe style! LOL I don't understand why women get fake boobs that look like fake boobs, it is like they are advertising to world they are fake. LOL

They are definitely fake, and the second pair. She just had them redone.

http://news.makemeheal.com/celebrity-plastic-surgery/new-rhony-kristen-taekman-dishes-on-breast-implants/8660

I feel like Kristen got the Tori Spelling boob job look.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 3

I would agree they are not globe shaped more like a tennis ball in a tube sock look. in some of her dresses her boobs are below the dart lines. Kristen have saggy boobs and go braless it isn't always a great look. LOL Maybe Pop of Color will allow her to get the more expensive boob life-she should ask her good friend Bethenny she has had one.

Bethenny's boobs scream FAKE! Women need to go with a more natural breast shape and size, not the globe ones and stick to a size that is protonate to their body size. Bethenny's may not be large but they do not look natural at all IMO.

• Love 4

I thought she had a boob job years ago and she just had them redone, like you have to every 10 years

edit: didn't she say this at last years reunion?

Edited by nowcheckthat
  • Love 4

What is humorous-is years ago Bethenny took great umbrage at someone suggesting she had a boob job or two-I think a nose job has since been had since this vintage video.

http://ancensored.com/clip/Hollywood-Hills-90028/Bethenny-Frankel/39567  I find it humorous she and Kristen insisted on outing Ramona-can't a gal have a little something done without having to reveal it?  This original boob job was not a good one or Bethenny screwed up messing with her boobs.

Edited by zoeysmom

The only time I remember seeing Bethenny's boobs was in one of the first seasons. She was visiting someone at a Hampton's place. Ramona? Anyway, her fake boobs looked horrible. I was surprised she didn't realize what hard bullets, or globes or domes they were and still put on that bikini top to get ready for her close-up.

Now, seeing Bethenny peeing? More times than I want to think about.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2

A little off topic but did anyone see that pervert George's wife has a show on Oxygen channel called Boss Nails?  He was only on for the last 5 minutes TG. It's actually pretty good, and they showcased her Treasure Chest nails that she did on SonJa.

Is THAT who that was?!   That is hilarious.  I saw the old man, but didn't think it was Aviva's daddy.  He didn't seem overly creeptastic on that show.

• Love 1

My cable guide shows a First Looks for RHONY tomorrow night (Sunday) 8:45 PM - 9:00 PM EST.

I didn't realize Bravo puts out First Looks for the reunion shows so that was a nice surprise.

• Love 2

I am sorry but Heather earing the Valentino robe was a miss. I know Lady Gaga trots around in robes but a miss for Heather.

It's not Valentino, it's Valentina Kova. Heather is not the best dresser IMO. Too drapey. I think it's because she has a thick waist and not much boob.

She has good hair, though.

• Love 3

It's not Valentino, it's Valentina Kova. Heather is not the best dresser IMO. Too drapey. I think it's because she has a thick waist and not much boob.

She has good hair, though.

Thanks for the correction.  The important question is -does Valentina Kova have a Kmart line?  Heather mentioned what a great opportunity that is for a designer.  I concur about Heather's build and she has the nicest hair on the franchise.

• Love 1

Thanks for the correction. The important question is -does Valentina Kova have a Kmart line? Heather mentioned what a great opportunity that is for a designer. I concur about Heather's build and she has the nicest hair on the franchise.

Heather said that in regards to Sonja. I never understood why that was considered a diss? Sonja is not a designer. She slaps her name on her line, just like every other HW, who pushes their products.

Oh, that's right, I forgot, Sonja's clothing line is for the classes not the masses, nevermind.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 14

Thanks for the correction.  The important question is -does Valentina Kova have a Kmart line?  Heather mentioned what a great opportunity that is for a designer.  I concur about Heather's build and she has the nicest hair on the franchise.

There would have no way for Heather to know if Sonja's clothing line would be sold in Kmart or any store for that matter based on the 1 dress she saw at Sonja's magazine cover party. Take the dress that LuAnn wears from her line on the reunion show, she offers that same design but made in a different material on Evine, the same could have been said for Sonja's dress, that the 1 she wore that night was made of silk but could have been made of a different/cheap material and sold at Kmart. Of course, I doubt that Sonja's "partners" would agree to make enough dresses/clothing items from Sonja's line to stock Kmart, Wal-Mart, Sears, Macys, any other store or even shopping channel.

IMO, Heather is the only HW, across the franchise, that has had no PS, botox or fillers done to herself and I find at refreshing and admirable!

• Love 10

There would have no way for Heather to know if Sonja's clothing line would be sold in Kmart or any store for that matter based on the 1 dress she saw at Sonja's magazine cover party. Take the dress that LuAnn wears from her line on the reunion show, she offers that same design but made in a different material on Evine, the same could have been said for Sonja's dress, that the 1 she wore that night was made of silk but could have been made of a different/cheap material and sold at Kmart. Of course, I doubt that Sonja's "partners" would agree to make enough dresses/clothing items from Sonja's line to stock Kmart, Wal-Mart, Sears, Macys, any other store or even shopping channel.

IMO, Heather is the only HW, across the franchise, that has had no PS, botox or fillers done to herself and I find at refreshing and admirable!

And that's a shame because although I have variety of department stores near me, I think nothing of picking clothes up at Wal-Mart because I'm there every week grocery shopping and it's the closest of stores to me.

• Love 1

I don't know whether to post in first looks or here...   So Heather throws 'shade' at Lu.   Lu's gonna take Beth down.  I wouldn't doubt the countess would say that.

Beth can't talk about her divorce but she kinda talks about her divorce and then Carole talks about the divorce.  Or at least the child custody.  Bottom line is that there are three sides to every story and Beth should have not taken back Jason's man cave.  Yeah.  I'm serious.  I think it less about Jason getting instant fame like Beth is trying to portray it and more about 'power'.  That's what I got from BEA. 

• Love 7

I think there is more than one case of delusion circulating in the room.  Although kind of Carole to stick up for Bethenny and her child custody situation, I think Bethenny may be a bit delusional saying Jason could not deal with the loss of fame.  I do believe if Jason wanted fame there would be a line around the block of interviews and even a reality show.   I can't imagine how tough it would be while the other parent enjoyed custody having the non-custodial parent have two court mandated phone calls a day.  Something tells me Bethenny will be getting a phone call after the discussion,

• Love 6

The First Look on Sunday night teased Part 1 of the Reunion.

After saying hi and doing brief banter with each HW (with the exception of Kristin; she got a hi, but no banter) Andy Cohen started off with Bethenny. He asked her if her divorce was final yet, she replied no. He asked how long the divorce action has been going on, B said three years. Someone interjected that three years was longer than the marriage. All the women shook their heads in disbelief and, I guess, sympathy.

Andy then said he knew that B could not legally talk about the divorce but he wondered if she would like to share anything at all. For the first time in years, I respected the way B handled the question. She said, it's true that there are legal restrictions on what she can say, but even if there werent, she wouldnt feel right talking about the divorce. Perfect answer! But, alas, it went downhill from there.

B's bestie, Carole, seated next to her, piped up that she has seen the difficulty B is living through. C said she knows on the days that B does not have physical custody of her daughter, B tries to call her 2x a day. C says she has witnessed how sometimes "he" allows the phone to ring 7 or 8 times, refusing to pick up. At no time did B attempt to shut C down in her criticism of Jason Hoppy (though his name was not mentioned). In fact, B herself decided to add her own diss, even though just a couple minutes before she asserted she didnt want to talk about the divorce.

So B added that she believes when a person gets accustomed to a certain way of living, and then that way is taken away from him, it makes sense that he wants to make sure the other person doesnt have that standard either. I am paraphrasing but that was the flavor of the remark.

Luann said something like B was a whole lot of woman for him (I think she was dissing B) and when Ramona was asked if she was surprised over the B and J breakup, R said no. She said it was very sad of course, but they never had a chance to be alone. Too much going on with the shows, the wedding, the baby, the trips.

First Look ended with the spotlight still on B and a compilation of her various crying jags this season. When asked, B said she regretted returning to the HWs only once, but that passed quickly and she was happy to be back.

ETA: zoeysmom, just saw your post. I do wonder if those 2 calls a day are truly court-mandated, or if that's a B embellishment. If it's truly court-ordered, JH would be sanctioned. B should have gently asked C not to comment. Jmo.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 9

I didn't think it was cool for Bethenny to allow Carole to say that shitty stuff about Jason. You can't claim the moral high ground by saying you wouldn't talk about the divorce even if you could, and then sit back and allow someone else to do it on your behalf.

• Love 18

One of the links I clicked on re the reunion said the dress theme was metallic so LuAnn probably just had that made for her. She's not shy about asking for clothes. It was interesting that production has a theme (dress code). I always suspected they did or provided clothes outright.

• Love 2

I didn't think it was cool for Bethenny to allow Carole to say that shitty stuff about Jason. You can't claim the moral high ground by saying you wouldn't talk about the divorce even if you could, and then sit back and allow someone else to do it on your behalf.

I found it interesting that no one called Carole Bethenny's attack dog. You know that's what they would call Heather.

• Love 18

I think there is more than one case of delusion circulating in the room.  Although kind of Carole to stick up for Bethenny and her child custody situation, I think Bethenny may be a bit delusional saying Jason could not deal with the loss of fame.  I do believe if Jason wanted fame there would be a line around the block of interviews and even a reality show.   I can't imagine how tough it would be while the other parent enjoyed custody having the non-custodial parent have two court mandated phone calls a day.  Something tells me Bethenny will be getting a phone call after the discussion,

If the phone calls were court ordered she would have had Jason back in family court the second time he refused to answer the phone. Also, court ordered phone calls would interfere with Jason's time with Bryn. I would think then that he would/should be able to speak to Bryn twice a day like Bethenny does and I don't see her allowing that.

I found it interesting that no one called Carole Bethenny's attack dog. You know that's what they would call Heather.

LOL, LuAnn does call Heather Carole's "attack dog" during the reunion according to the previews we see on Bravo. I found it interesting that Heather is going to out some plan against Bethenny, that was cooked up at LuAnn's Hampton house early during filming and I hope she names who lead that charge, LuAnn (who never got along with Bethenny before) or Ramona (who only started liking Bethenny to get to Jill).

• Love 6

About the phone calls, it is becoming the norm that each parent is allowed daily contact with the child.  The phone calls usually cannot be disruptive of the plans the other parent has with the child.  So if Jason takes Bryn to a movie and Bethenny is pounding the phone-yes it would seem the calls go unanswered. I would not put it past Bethenny to make herself out to be the victim.  Same with dinner and bath time calls go unanswered.    To me the kid should be the one doing the calling.  There was a time when Brandi use to get on Twitter and complain about the kids not picking up the phone, Of course it was a dramatic account.  There was usually an answer via LeAnn such as swimming or bath time.  I have also seen the court revoke previously ordered phone calls if parents can't make it work.

I think Carole doing the end around the court order is not going to save Bethenny from a possible contempt citation.  The idea is one parent, that would be Jason would prefer that the divorce and child not be discussed publicly. 

• Love 8

B's bestie, Carole, seated next to her, piped up that she has seen the difficulty B is living through. C said she knows on the days that B does not have physical custody of her daughter, B tries to call her 2x a day. C says she has witnessed how sometimes "he" allows the phone to ring 7 or 8 times, refusing to pick up. At no time did B attempt to shut C down in her criticism of Jason Hoppy (though his name was not mentioned). In fact, B herself decided to add her own diss, even though just a couple minutes before she asserted she didnt want to talk about the divorce.

That was odd as hell. If Carole isn't with Jason and doesn't see him look at his phone and refuse to answer because he sees her name on the caller ID, than how the hell would she know that 'he allows' the phone to ring and refuses to pick up?  The thing is B probably did get her court mandated 2 calls per day otherwise she would have hauled Jason's ass into court.

Sonja sounds as delusional as ever and B is not here for. B appears also not to be here for Ramona.

I love the shorter do on B.

Just no to Kristen's hair extensions. 

The fuck was Heather wearing? 

After Lu's nasty finale episode comment to Carole, I sorta don't blame Carole for having her guns blazing and getting at Lu, but ugh slut shaming just makes me cringe. Lu's Ralph Kramden "homina, homina, homina" over the guy being married looks kinda funny though. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 5

I can't believe when Heather was ratting out Ramona to Bethenny for calling her a cheater she didn't drop the LuAnn was plotting to bring you down toast.  Seems awfully convenient this nugget makes its way to Bethenny once Heather and Carole are on the outs with LuAnn.  Either that or Bethenny feigns surprise very well.

• Love 2

That moment felt like Bethenny's workaround to talking about Jason. She has deniability by saying that she didn't speak publicly about Jason; that it was her friend who spoke about him.

• Love 11

That was odd as hell. If Carole isn't with Jason and doesn't see him look at his phone and refuse to answer because he sees her name on the caller ID, than how the hell would she know that 'he allows' the phone to ring and refuses to pick up?  The thing is B probably did get her court mandated 2 calls per day otherwise she would have hauled Jason's ass into court.

Sonja sounds as delusional as ever and B is not here for. B appears also not to be here for Ramona.

I love the shorter do on B.

Just no to Kristen's hair extensions. 

The fuck was Heather wearing? 

After Lu's nasty finale episode comment to Carole, I sorta don't blame Carole for having her guns blazing and getting at Lu, but ugh slut shaming just makes me cringe. Lu's Ralph Kramden "homina, homina, homina" over the guy being married looks kinda funny though. 

I am sure that Carole is just repeating what Bethenny told her about these phone calls to Bryn when she is with her Dad. I have to wonder if Jason gets the same calls when Bryn is with Bethenny and does Bethenny answer his calls right away every time?

As for shaming LuAnn, I will wait to see/hear what happens right before she, Carole, makes that comment about LuAnn taking a 21 year old into the bathroom. LuAnn outed herself with that very young guy at the pickup bar early in the season and Bethenny outed LuAnn hooking up with a 21 year old the first night they were in T&C. If LuAnn doesn't want her sex life discussed on film, then she needs to stop hooking up with random guys while on film and/or during their "girls trips" which are also filmed, IMO, she is the 1 that has made her sex life her main storyline this, and last, season, not the other HWs. If she is proud of her actions, then own it and stop forcing the others to cover up for you, it's that simple IMO.

• Love 7

It sounds to me like the phone calls are at designated times, we've seen/heard Bethenny several times this season inquire about the time and state that she has to call Bryn in five or ten minutes (sounds like the evening call is at 7:30 pm?). I'm sure that Jason gets the same agreement when Bryn is with Bethenny.

I can see Jason being a passive aggressive ass and not answering or otherwise making it difficult for Bryn to talk to Bethenny. I totally believe it.

• Love 5

That moment felt like Bethenny's workaround to talking about Jason. She has deniability by saying that she didn't speak publicly about Jason; that it was her friend who spoke about him.

Agree.  I don't think it's legally contemptible, she didn't violate any orders.  Theoretically Carole was testifying to something she heard/witnessed rather than having been told by Beth.  The shitty part is custody fights can be painted any way you want because there's no alternate (probably reasonable) perspective.  I want to say that was premeditated but I just don't have the confidence that Carole is that comfortable at executing a rehearsed blurb like that.

• Love 9

I can't believe when Heather was ratting out Ramona to Bethenny for calling her a cheater she didn't drop the LuAnn was plotting to bring you down toast.  Seems awfully convenient this nugget makes its way to Bethenny once Heather and Carole are on the outs with LuAnn.  Either that or Bethenny feigns surprise very well.

IMO, Heather really thought she and LuAnn were friends and had repaired any problems that had happened during filming between them. Heather has said time and time again that they were fine during filming and that LuAnn's/Dorinda's tweets and interviews after filming ended, before the reunion, did not make sense to her. Heather's stories about LuAnn/Dorinda did not changed during the season but LuAnn's/Dorinda's have changed several times throughout the season.  I suspect that she realized that she, Heather, was played by LuAnn, with help from Dorinda, and decided to reveal the truth during the reunion, which is when these sort of things usually come to light.

As for her revealing the truth to Bethenny, about Ramona talking shite about her behind her back, I get the feeling that Bethenny was genuinely puzzled why Ramona did what she did at the Conch Bar. JMO though

• Love 6

I agree, I bet Jason can be passive aggressive in his dealings with Bethenny and their custody agreement. Then again, Bethenny can be a royal pain in the arse and has a huge ego. It is a lose lose situation for their daughter. I have no doubt that new BFF's Carole and Bethenny worked it out ahead that Carole would be the frontman in dissing Jason. Do they think people are stupid and don't see that? Every time Bethenny and Jason take a dig at each other they are ultimately hurting their daughter.

• Love 7

Sonja is ridiculous. When Beth was talking about the divorce, it has been 3 year process or whatever. Off to the side pipes the lady of delusional thinking, "I'm at ten years." lol.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 14