Type keyword(s) to search

Poll Time: How Do You Want the Season to End?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want Chris Harrison to kick everybody off the set, then follow them out. Then Juan Pablo comes back and the season finale is just him shamelessly making out with assorted women behind the hot dog stand, behind a bush, etc. 

Yeah, BIP can't start soon enough.

• Love 3

I went with option D, but adding some detail. Chris Bukowski shows up FRC morning and Kaitlyn obviously sleeps with him because this is Kaitlyn and Bukowski we're talking about here. Then just as each man proposes with the exact same speech Ben H gave ("Kaitlyn Bristowe, from the moment I stepped out of the limo..."), Kaitlyn has to tearfully admit that she had sex with Bukowski. Nick sobs, "You did fiance-type stuff with him, too?" and, option D, Nick is dumped on national TV AGAIN. Then Kaitlyn has to tell Shawn, but just as his head is going to explode, Harrison brings Britt out and asks Shawn if he'd like a do-over because Shawn was also Britt's favorite on night 1 and Brady didn't work out. Shawn decides to go with option 2, and he and Britt walk off into the sunset. Kaitlyn turns back to Bukowski to ask if he wants to give it a go, but within those 5 minutes, he's already worked his way through 3 Bachelor in Paradise contestants.

• Love 14

I vote other-The soup Nazi guy shows up and yells "No rose for you!"  and kicks them off the show in shame .   Nick disappears, never to be seen on TV again, and Kaitlyn and Shawn are catapulted onto the surface of the sun.    Oh, and Chris Hansen shows up on his pet Triceratops and triumphantly rides off into the sunset with his book advance. 

• Love 3

I voted other in case my scenario is too specific. I actually want Shawn to propose and get turned down while Nick opts not to propose, and Kaitlyn walks away sobbing and saying "I feel sick" while she realizes she sent all the actual good men home.

• Love 7

I voted other in case my scenario is too specific. I actually want Shawn to propose and get turned down while Nick opts not to propose, and Kaitlyn walks away sobbing and saying "I feel sick" while she realizes she sent all the actual good men home.

Yesssss. This is the ending I want!

• Love 2

I was wondering what he could have meant by "ending unlike any we've seen before." I mean, it's Kaitlyn, so she'll be sobbing a lot and in a near-hyperventilation state. But we've seen that before. Like you said, we've had no one chosen before. Nick could freak out. But we've also seen that before (although I guess that was on AFTR...). Maybe Shawn goes into cardiac arrest? Eek. I don't want to see that one. 

My conclusion is that we've probably seen the ending before.

• Love 2

Maybe because I didn't see the other season Nick was on, I have no problem rooting for him. He seems to genuinely love Kaitlyn, and I think they have great energy together. Shawn seems more like her typical boyfriend, and maybe that's who she wants to end up with. To me though, he seems way too heavy and jealous for her.

• Love 2

Yeah, but 'I choose no one' has already been done.  CH says this is an ending unlike any we've seen before.  We've seen this one.

Yes but does CH remember we've already seen this one?  Probably not. I'm not quite sure what they can even come up with that we haven't seen before at this point.

Yes but does CH remember we've already seen this one? Probably not. I'm not quite sure what they can even come up with that we haven't seen before at this point.

Both contestants rejecting the bachelor/ette?

• Love 3

Both contestants rejecting the bachelor/ette?

Hm maybe not.. I was thinking of the b/ette rejecting both contestants, but not so much the other way around. So you're right, maybe it'll be the most-dramatic-season-ever!! in that way.

What I'd love to see is for them all to actually agree to date in the real world and see how it goes, but that seems so far beyond unlikely.

It could end with Kenny Powers giving Kaitlyn a ride on his jet ski and dumping her off in the water, and both Nick and Shawn walking off hand in hand.    A win win for everyone but Kenny Powers.    Now that would be a shocker, nick and Shawn becoming friends. 

Caitlin wakes up on Final Rose Day.

Gets up, dresses the goes to the mountain, beach, molehill, dune, cliff, lake, vacant lot..

Oops sorry, got carried away for a second.

The mode of transport arrives, Chris gets out and gives her two Dear Jane letters.

From both guys, deciding she's not the one.

• Love 2