Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

6 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

Did I read it wrong cuz the guy seems to be giving him an ok review?

He didn't maliciously pan it or anything......

Except maybe the last line, nope. It is an experimental film. I has a low budget considering it's fan-funded. The author even said it worked? They never mentioned anyone by name so he might not even know or heard of the cousins. Maybe fighting fandoms and being called all kind of names over fiction made us develop a thicker skin lol.

1 hour ago, Chaser said:

Everyone was waiting for the blonde and here she gets announced for the finale and shows up brunette. Lol

IMO its just the lightning. Its probably the same color she had the whole time. Cuz you can see red coming through when the lighs hits her hair. Also her friend also pictured on the pic is a blonde but looks really dark here.

Edited by Velocity23

SA confirms that GB didn't want Arrow to end (I believe this interview is from TCA on Aug. 4, but this video was posted on Friday)...

Stephen Amell Cries "Every Day" Over "Arrow" Ending | E! Red Carpet & Award Shows
E! Red Carpet & Award Shows  Nov. 8, 2019

-- SA: "I wasn't very specific about the ending, but I called Greg Berlanti - we were on maybe episode 15 or 16 in Season 6 - and I said, uh - my contract was through Season 7 - and I said, 'It's time, man.' And he goes, 'No, it's not.'  I said, 'Yeah, it is.'  He goes, 'Would you please take one week? Call me back in one week at the same time and, if you feel the same way, I will take it then to Peter Roth and to Mark Pedowitz.'  I called him back and, um, I - I don't know exactly how it ends. I know the things I've pitched. Ultimately, I'm - I'm in service of the show... But I personally am very proud of how I have, not behaved, but facilitated the ending. I didn't want to leave with any animus. I didn't want to leave with, um, people being butt-hurt... I wanted everyone to collectively sit around and high-five and say, eight seasons is great, and, um - well, I wanted to say seven seasons, but Greg had a good idea because he's smarter than me, so eight seasons - and this was pretty cool."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Katherine McNamara at the 2019 People's Choice Awards at Barker Hangar in Santa Monica
Hollywood To You    Nov. 11, 2019

Katherine McNamara Still Isn't Over Her 2018 E! PCAs Wins | E! People’s Choice Awards
E! Red Carpet & Award Shows   Nov. 10, 2019

19 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I wonder if they’re going to have a wrap party. 

The wrap party is next weekend for sure. Maya was tweeting about plans in vancouver for the WE. 

• Useful 1

Arrow’s final shooting day is Wednesday.  I’m betting the next two days everyone will be in their feels on social. 

Spoiler
Edited by Trisha
Included spoiler tag just in case

I don't have any comic cons involving Arrowverse actors listed for next weekend. However, KM is participating in the following event next Monday (25 actors are performing six new plays for one night only, with only 24 hours' rehearsal time)...

The 24 Hour Plays Broadway Gala Honoring Kathy Bates, November 18, 2019 (New York, NY)
Katherine McNamara (gala starts @8:00pm)
http://24hourplays.com/broadway/

Edited by tv echo
On 11/13/2019 at 11:06 AM, Trisha said:

IIRC, casting director David Rapaport once said in an interview that his original casting package for Arrow was a three-hander of SA, KC and CD. Yet this original pitch for the show doesn't even mention Laurel and Tommy - unless they're listed on page 5 or thereafter; in any event, they're not listed among the top 6 characters.

However, this pitch outline is consistent with past producer comments about what they considered the fundamental things that they took from the GA comics - basically, this guy who spends five years on this island and comes back very changed and a vigilante.

It would be interesting to know how and why this pitch changed.

Edited by tv echo
  • Useful 2

Katherine McNamara Praises Her ShadowFam at 2019 E! PCAs | E! People’s Choice Awards
E! Red Carpet & Award Shows  Nov. 11, 2019

-- On what has been her biggest challenge being on Arrow, KM: "The biggest challenge has been the most fun in that I'm playing the daughter of two very iconic characters. And having to - and - and that have two brilliant actors who have worked for eight years to build their characters and this relationship. So the fun challenge that I have is getting to go through and pick their mannerisms and see what elements - how to blend them into one person... There are more challenges, but I can't talk about them yet, because I'll spoil the whole show and I'll get in big trouble."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

This is not surprising because EBR has gone so completely silent on social (not to mention the fact that there seems to be a concerted effort to keep her out of photos when she’s obviously there), but it still sucks. I know everyone hates the jar but she’s clearly friends with them. Tagging them in hate and conspiracy theories was dumb. 

279D5AA6-5D15-4D54-95B5-152A09B3908E.jpeg

The need to "save" EBR baffles me. She's a grown woman who is friends with these people. She probably likes them a lot and her values must be pretty much aligned with theirs so it's super weird to see these attempts to defend EBR from the evil jar.

• Love 3