Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

I had mixed feelings about that story too. On the one hand having lost my father at a young age i would give an arm and a leg for my dad being there during my teen years (and even before he died, he worked evenings for as long as i can remember so he wasn't really around), on the other hand having being raised by women (mom, sister, grandmothers) I find the whole male "must protect daughter virtue and reputation" shit to be well.. Complete bullshit in today's age.

I also laughed at his post a bit.. If that kid will end half as strong minded and independent as her mother seems to be, he's has some long nights sitting on the coach and waiting ahead of him. I just know(okay it's more of a feeling) that his "protect... virtue" shit is gonna come back and bite him in the ass in the form of an extremely rebellious daughter!! (hey white hairs, hello ulcer) Maybe I'm wrong though, i hope no though. Any man in the 21st century, who lives in a country where women are considered equal to men (well mostly) who says that sort of shit, deserve a daughter like that, it's called karma.

I also found his post odd, the man seems to worship the ground his mother walks on...

I don't know, maybe it was a fluke of a post? I never really pay that much attention to what he posts so I don't know if this sort of thing been posted before.

I adviced him to just teach her how to kick a guy in the balls.. That's all she needs to know, someone tries something? Kick him in the nuts. He'll learn his lesson right than and there. That's what grandma's Foreverevolving has taught me, grandma's is (and one was) a tough cookie both have(had) some impressive life experience.

Edited by foreverevolving

I also found his post odd, the man seems to worship the ground his mother walks on...

I don't know, maybe it was a fluke of a post? I never really pay that much attention to what he posts so I don't know if this sort of thing been posted before.

I haven't seen him make many comments like these on Facebook, but he does take cheap shots at easy targets on Twitter, like Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan. I don't judge him for not liking them, I just personally find it a little troubling that sort of commentary is almost always aimed at women and often because of what they've chosen to do with their bodies, and it's especially hypocritical coming from someone like him, who has not only gotten naked (or nearly naked) on screen for money, but flashes his abs to screaming crowds at cons.

And it just hurts me a bit to see people commenting on that post praising him for being a good father for not wanting his daughter to breathe the same air as someone he deems an "overly sexualized velociraptor" and "emotional terrorist." Because IMO, an empathetic parent would recognize that sometimes people make bad choices and sometimes they might not have parental guidance or good self-esteem and that instead of calling out those people on Facebook the best thing he could do for his daughter if he wants her to avoid those things that he considers mistakes would be to make sure that she feels loved and important and comfortable with herself so that she always remains true to herself and what she believes and makes good decisions for herself with regards to her behavior, her mind, and her body. If that at some point involves showing some skin or being sexual and comfortable with it, or if she just hits a rocky patch in her life where she's not making the best choices, I hope some guy somewhere doesn't feel the need to post about her on his Facebook to people who will commend him for calling her names.

I have no doubt he loves his daughter fiercely (I actually really admire that about him) and I understand him wanting to protect her, but if he's worried about someone chipping away at her virtue simply by being in the same room with her, I guarantee him he encounters individuals on a daily basis who are most likely up to things that are WAY worse than flashing their tits.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 15

That post doesn't really make SA or his wife look favorable. Even if it was Miley or who ever else it could be Selena Gomez? His kid is a baby, she's like  a toddler what was seeing a famous person that she has no idea who it is going to do to her that they needed to leave the restaurant. 

SA made himself look pretty bad.

Austin Butler's on Arrow. His longterm girlfriend is Vanessa Hudgens, Disney star with a nude photo hack scandal. Does he denounce him and his girlfriend as people who shouldn't be around his toddler without him taking her and running for the hills? Katie's father is a substance abuser with a ton of arrests/DUI's and even a recent one. Does he grab the kid and run around her too?

Edited by Artsda

It sounds like a case of DramaticActoritis to me lol. I doubt events were that interesting but as a dramatic actor with an ego, he gets carried away in the retelling. But kind of like KC allowing her ego to lead her into a juvenile twitter war when she should have just said "oops, my bad, no offense meant," it doesn't give the best impression. That's mostly because there's a moral high horse subtext, and you know - glass houses.

But I think it's going a bit far to say being an overprotective father is gross. Personally, I had an overprotective father and a couple of overprotective brothers. No sisters or even many female cousins - I was sadly outnumbered. My dates in high school were probably terrified when they had to sit down with all of them before taking me out. My dad signed me up for taekwondo with my brothers when I was in 7th grade. When I was old enough to date, and later when he read campus crime statistics, he signed me up for every unarmed self defense course available in my area. I studied some other forms of martial arts with my uncle, and I still do kickboxing when time allows. However, my parents also tried to empower me to make good decisions. They raised me to know that I had choices in life, and if I was ever in doubt, I should choose myself over a person not treating me well. This probably had something to do with one of my dad's sisters, who chose an abusive relationship despite having support and choices. I think it made him feel helpless. My birth mother came from an extremely privileged family, but her life choices were also a train wreck. I don't know why either of these women made the choices they did since I never knew them well, but it's clear to me that my dad concentrated on making me independent because of them, and my stepmom is a strong woman who agreed with his approach.

My point is that SA being an overprotective father doesn't mean he won't also try to mold his daughter into a strong, independent female. He seems to value strength in the women in his life. He should probably try to be less judgmental, but that's human nature I guess. We're all that way sometimes, especially when discussing the EPs and actors on this forum :P

• Love 12

Yeah, but if I had a dollar for every time a first time parent shared a parenting story on FB that made them look ridiculous, I could retire lol. He might have thought he was being funny, who knows. This is why putting that kind of thing on social media isn't the greatest idea - tone doesn't translate and people take it the wrong way. I see it with celebrities all the time, which is why I don't pay too much attention to what they say on Twitter/FB if it doesn't relate to the show.

This whole 'live and let live' concept is fine as an ideal but so difficult to practice. SA is judging a celebrity for her choices and we are judging him for his attitude and for making silly statements on a public forum.

All of us have opinions and our own moral codes, but it stands to reason that some things are not meant for public consumption.

He could have aired his thoughts to friends and family; why on earth did he involve his Facebook followers?

Eh, no more weird than wishing your husband happy anniversary on Facebook. Whenever someone does that I always wonder if they haven't spoken to their husband in years...

It's an attention thing. Everyone wants to be noticed, Social media makes it easy. It's the equivalent of stending in the town square and shouting I guess: he who gets mores likes=claps and all of that sort of thing. It's the same of forums to be honest (to of degree). It's all very fascinating really! There's plenty of books and articles on the subject,

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 2

IMO, he just seemed to be slut-shaming then hiding behind, "I'm a father." 

This. The whole post was gross. And the fact that he shared it means that he thought it was a reasonable reaction to have, WTF? Then he has hissy fits when people criticize writing and FICTIONAL characters on his show. A grown ass man being so threatened by a young woman... I don't, know, dressing scantily? - that he can't even be in the SAME ROOM as her is not a sane reaction. 

• Love 8

Yeah, but if I had a dollar for every time a first time parent shared a parenting story on FB that made them look ridiculous, I could retire lol. He might have thought he was being funny, who knows. This is why putting that kind of thing on social media isn't the greatest idea - tone doesn't translate and people take it the wrong way. I see it with celebrities all the time, which is why I don't pay too much attention to what they say on Twitter/FB if it doesn't relate to the show.

I'm sure he posted it to be funny, and judging by the comments on the post, a lot of people thought he was. He just really needs to stop commenting publicly on female sexuality. He's out there sexualizing himself to make a living, and sometimes letting people have an appreciative look for free, so glass houses and all that. And I just find it especially amusing that he ended his post with "this is what it's like to have a daughter" while, you know, making disparaging comments about someone else's daughter. I really hope no one ever takes potshots at his kid on Facebook.

I think I should start taking your approach to social media though, haha.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 11

"Emotional terrorist," is such a weird, douchey thing to say. I swear some people use, "I'm a parent," as a socially acceptable way to get away with acting like an asshole.

Ew Stephen Amell, you're sexism is showing. Douchebag.

• Love 2

That post of SA's is all kinds of wrong, but I really hope that he's not talking about Miley Cyrus.  With his new campaign for mental health awareness, I would find it completely fucked up if he's on Facebook lambasting a woman who has very publicly struggled with depression, even going so far as to call her an "emotional terrorist."  

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 3

I hit the parental jackpot. My parents raised me to be independent and have opinions, but also to allow others to be themselves.

SA is entitled to raise his daughter as he sees fit. I find it hypocritical that his daughter has two parents who use their bodies to make a living.

A better choice would have been (when she is old enough to understand) to explain a woman doesn't need to flaunt het body to be confident. There is no shame in wearing more than a bandana for a shirt. However, we shouldn't judge the girl who does.

I really hope that he's not talking about Miley Cyrus.

It seems fairly obviously to be Miley. A normal person would  have said, gosh this celebrity I find annoying just walked in, I can't stand being in the same room with her, so we're gonna split. Also I guess if he had a boy he'd be fine sharing space with Miley? God this is just making me more ticked off the more I think about it. 

I honestly very rarely look at FB or Twitter for actors or follow their personal lives too closely. I had a very bad experience in another fandom where people practically stalked the actors, constantly commented on their significant others and the state of their relationship, made fun of the wife, etc. It was horrible. There was a cheating scandal with one of the actors and I just.... didn't want to know about it, didn't want to talk about it, and didn't want it to affect my enjoyment of the show. I guess it makes it harder for me to see them as the characters and suspend my disbelief? I'm not sure, but I quit that other show for a while because of it.

I think SA usually uses his social media for good - bringing attention to charities, show promotion, etc. That being said, I've seen plenty of personal posts I don't care for (this being one of them) so I quit following that sort of thing too closely. I think he sometimes gets too comfortable with his 'friends' and forgets that his public FB should be a marketing tool rather than a place to air lots of personal opinions. That should be for his personal page, with friends and family who know him and get his brand of humor (like talking about punching the Danish archer - so many people took that the wrong way when it came across as joking to me.) It's like what I said about KC's personal appearances and interviews before - it's all about perception. She has sisters, right? I'm sure they think she's the best, and I'm sure she has friends who love her. I may roll my eyes every time I read one of her interviews, and I may not care for her acting sometimes, but I don't KNOW her. And if I took a few comments from my dad, brothers, male friends, boyfriend, etc and threw them up for people to analyze, I'm sure I'd get all kinds of reactions that I (or they) couldn't anticipate. I just think it's a mistake to read one post and reach wide conclusions about people you don't know.

• Love 8

TACT!

Is it like part of the 'Arrow' handbook to be unable to handle social media and fan interaction tactfully? Katie Cassidy, Marc Guggenheim, Stephen Amell and (although it made me laugh) David Ramsey whenever he accidentally insinuates something mean about KC/LL, all seem to be lacking in tact. 

WRT SA, he can have all the gross opinions he wants, but I do not want to see that kind of sexist bull on my timeline. And as a man currently starring in a show which has been criticised for its attitude to women, he probably shouldn't be spouting that bull on a public forum. 

• Love 2

"Tact is just not saying true stuff" - Cordelia Chase

Sometimes it's funny, other times they should be more careful what they say. They reach a much larger audience then us normal folk. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 5

There was a cheating scandal with one of the actors and I just.... didn't want to know about it, didn't want to talk about it, and didn't want it to affect my enjoyment of the show. I guess it makes it harder for me to see them as the characters and suspend my disbelief? I'm not sure, but I quit that other show for a while because of it.

And I instantly knew what you were talking about.  I never even got involved in the fandom on that show and just the press I couldn't avoid had the same affect on me.  I soldiered on until I stopped thinking about it, but it took way too long and it has never been the same.   

Years ago when I was watching Alias and Jennifer Garner basically dumped the guy she was dating (her love interest on the show) for Ben Affleck (to be fair she also basically dumped her previous husband for the love interest) and then got pregnant in real life which was written into the script with the ex boyfriend love interest's character being the father and that kind of broke the fourth wall in a really horrible way.  The show runners must have agreed and "killed" off the love interest (rumors said Affleck made them).  His "death" was a show killer for me.  I only tuned in months later for the final couple episodes of the series when they unkilled him off, but it went from an all time favorite show status to something I can't rewatch.  So nice that I own the DVD for each season.  Sigh.   

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 3

For me Alias only lasted 2 seasons because those are the only DVD's I own. :D  It looks like it's going to be the same with Arrow.

Smart choice.  Knowing now what I know about season four, I can't believe I sat through all the pain of season 3 - though if Arrow wants to see how to do angst, it's a master class right there. 

So on topic, I resurrected my Tumblr account and started following Guggenheim.  Not sure that's the smartest choice but it's a certain level of satisfying to be able to comment right to him on his comments.  Like the one he made about how come no one complains that Diggle is mostly only used to be supportive (when everyone was complaining about Felicity being used to prop everyone up this season)  I happily pointed out that all that people were complaining and that is part of all the complaints about him being left in the cave while the illogical choice goes out.  People are not happy about his reduced role either.  MC will never respond but I enjoyed telling him that promising we'd see Diggle in the field again soon isn't enough and that we needed in show reasons why he wasn't going out the other times.   

Edited by BkWurm1

It feels like we've had the internet for so long (20 years?) that it's easy to forget that social media is still a new phenomenon and it's going to take time to learn how to deal with it.  I can't believe that after Amanda Todd and other young girls who committed suicide after being shamed on social media that girls are still doing those kinds of posts but they are.

It's also really hard to know what to keep private and what to make public.  Sometimes I'm stunned by the personal things I read on twitter, sent out to the world.

SA does seem to love his mom a lot and did the F&CK Cancer sticker for her (I wonder how he felt about his parents splitting up since his dad lives in Edmonton but that's none of my business), and he seems to idolize his daughter (one reporter said that the desktop of his computer in the trailer is rotating pictures of her) so that puts him miles ahead of Alec Baldwin in my book. Sometimes he screws up, and this was one of those, but overall he's in my 'plus' column.

Guggenheim is such a troll.  Guess he finally figured out people were upset about Felicity and he's trying to do damage control

Marc Guggenheim @mguggenheim  ·  3m 3 minutes ago

Rejoice, Arrow's Best Character Is Getting An Action Figure http://toybox.io9.com/rejoice-arrows-best-character-is-getting-an-action-f

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 2

For further evidence of trolling...

“I’m going to be a dick,” warned “Arrow” boss Marc Guggenheim. “I’m going to be a dick and say 50-50. In large part because I want to see what the internet does with that comment. I can see them losing their minds, but that’s part of the fun. That’s one of the perks of my job, is getting to see what the internet does.”

This is from the same MTV article that wonderwall posted in the spoilers thread.

Edited by Sunshine

I want to see what the internet does with that comment. I can see them losing their minds, but that’s part of the fun. That’s one of the perks of my job, is getting to see what the internet does.”

Really Marc?  Is that why you block people who don't agree with you instead of just ignoring them?

• Love 3

For further evidence of trolling...

“I’m going to be a dick,” warned “Arrow” boss Marc Guggenheim. “I’m going to be a dick and say 50-50. In large part because I want to see what the internet does with that comment. I can see them losing their minds, but that’s part of the fun. That’s one of the perks of my job, is getting to see what the internet does.”

I really wish people on tumblr and twitter would stop begging MG for tidbits and asking him questions, because then shit like this happens. Don't feed the troll!

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 6

I don't get his tactic of pissing people off so much that they just quit watching.  

Really Marc?  Is that why you block people who don't agree with you instead of just ignoring them?

He does?

Per Carrie Ann's post yesterday (http://forums.previously.tv/topic/7943-behind-the-mask-public-appearances-tweets-amas-other-social-media-of-the-arrow-cast/?p=819174):

Anyway, MG does this a lot--he derails conversations about women and feminist issues by bringing up men. Awhile back someone linked to a tweet of his, and I looked at the whole conversation, which was basically a back-and-forth with a woman who was calling him out on the fridging we've talked about here. Specifically, the number of women who have died--on and off-screen--in order to propel heroes' journeys, and the ways those characters were killed on their knees, or in other non-fighting-back ways, where male characters often die fighting and don't really die at all. MG ignored all of those good points and instead said, "I notice you're leaving out Tommy, because it doesn't fit your argument," and then he blocked the user. Like...that is a classic avoid and derail. Ditto with the Diggle response.

Edited by SonofaBiscuit
  • Love 3

I honestly don't understand his philosophy of pissing off viewers. If I'm angry I'll stop watching. I already feel like I've been beaten down and treated like an idiot by the Arrow writers, to think this is all part of their grand plan to abuse me for watching and being loyal because some EP gets off on it makes me even more disillusioned. So basically, the story hasn't been bad because the writers lost their way or made plotting errors it was so they could torture me? 

I don't watch TV to be pissed off. Do people do that? I want to be entertained with a good story; happy, sad, exciting, or informative I don't care, I just want something that makes sense and doesn't leave me feeling rage, confusion and like I wasted an hour of my time.

• Love 6

MG is getting such a non-reaction out of the whole 50/50 thing because people know it's going to happen. I don't think that's what he expected. I think a lot of people have cottoned onto MGs ways and know how to react now. 

That being said, MG lives off of internet angst. The fact that the olicity fans aren't giving him what he wants is just beautiful. 

• Love 3

I don't get his tactic of pissing people off so much that they just quit watching.  

Per Carrie Ann's post yesterday (http://forums.previously.tv/topic/7943-behind-the-mask-public-appearances-tweets-amas-other-social-media-of-the-arrow-cast/?p=819174):

That's really gross. I knew he was a troll, but he really comes across as a complete arse. And one with skin too thin to be interacting with fans on social media. He obviously loves it when people praise him, and gets a kick out of upsetting the fans who buy into his shit, but if someone calls him out on valid grounds, he mocks and blocks them? Douchebag.

On the other hand, I do take a mean-spirited sense of pleasure from people like him being exposed for what they are. And this show has definitely exposed his staggering limitations as a writer, before we even talk about his personality.

• Love 5

What would bringing up Tommy have done? Tommy died saving dumbass Laurel. Tommy didn't die on his knees with his hands behind his back. Tommy lost a fight with a building crushing down on him.

Seriously. And I still wouldn't be surprised if he ended up back from the dead like all the other men. Sara is the only girl who came back from the dead and they killed her right quick. For laurel too.

I'm not usually all feminism crusader about shows like this because sometimes people die and often they aren't really dead. but after shado, Sara and actually Moira were a bit one too many for me. They need to quit that shit.

Also watching agent carter while all this is going on doesn't make this show look very good in the way they treat females department. Because that show is so freaking awesome at it so don't tell me it's about comics. Nope!

Edited by Shanna
  • Love 12

Also watching agent carter while all this is going on doesn't make this show look very good in the way they treat females department. Because that show is so freaking awesome at it so don't tell me it's about comics. Nope!

I'm right in thinking that Mrs. Guggenheim writers for Agent Carter, yes? As that show is only a limited run (sadly, because it's about a million times better than Agents of SHIELD could be), perhaps Guggenheim could hire the smart one in that marriage, to kick this show into shape. Or perhaps the CW could just fire his worthless arse and hire Ms. Butters to do a much better job.

• Love 4

I don't know, Tara Butters' history of shows seems to be a mixed bag.  Just to name some: there's Agent Carter (well-received), Resurrection (I watched this for a time---awful), Hawaii Five-0 (eh), Dollhouse (hated it), and Reaper (enjoyed it).  Obviously everyone's opinions will differ, but there's some really iffy stuff on her imdb profile.  

Edited by SonofaBiscuit

I'm right in thinking that Mrs. Guggenheim writers for Agent Carter, yes? As that show is only a limited run (sadly, because it's about a million times better than Agents of SHIELD could be), perhaps Guggenheim could hire the smart one in that marriage, to kick this show into shape. Or perhaps the CW could just fire his worthless arse and hire Ms. Butters to do a much better job.

She's too busy, she and Michelle Fazekas, her producing partner, just got  a two year production deal to develop new shows, on top of Resurrection which they're already working on. 

Under the pact, the “Marvel’s Agent Carter” and “Resurrection” showrunner-exec producers will be searching for both hourlong and 30-minute projects to develop under their Fazekas & Butters banner. They’ll also be bringing in a development executive.

She's like the Greg Berlanti of the marriage.

Berlanti Prods. has two broadcast pilots: Supergirl at CBS, which Berlanti co-wrote, and Blindspot at NBC. In addition to the CW’s Arrow and The Flash, both already renewed for next season, the company also has NBC series The Mysteries Of Laura. In cable, Berlanti previously created and executive produced Political Animals on USA.

Even less time to keep an eye on what's happening on Arrow.  ($%#(@)

I really miss Political Animals.  Loved that show.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1

It's not that she doesn't go to cons, it's that she signs up to go and then cancels at the last minute because of "scheduling conflicts" and then is seen on red carpets or whatever it was that she was at last night. I believe she has also cancelled her appearance for another upcoming con (not the one that is the same weekend as filming the finale). Either sign up and stay committed to them, or don't sign up at all. It seems like she signs up for them because it will get her exposure or whatever but the minute something else comes along that would get her more exposure she does that instead. Arrow related or not.

I don't understand (or respect) all the shade being thrown at Katie Cassidy for cancelling a CON appearance that people complain when she attends in the first place. Where is the shade being thrown at EBR for not attending them?

I don't understand (or respect) all the shade being thrown at Katie Cassidy for cancelling a CON appearance that people complain when she attends in the first place. Where is the shade being thrown at EBR for not attending them?

I'm not one who complains about her attending cons. I take issue with her promising her fans she will be somewhere (and them spending money on tickets and travel + accommodations, none of which are cheap) and then cancelling because of "filming" but then being seen everywhere but Vancouver. It isn't just one con either, this has been a habit of hers recently. For the Dallas Con, the official reason given (posted by the con on its website and on twitter) was that she was unable to attend because "she was going to be stuck in Vancouver filming" but then the same weekend she posts on Twitter that she is headed to Dallas (same city the con is at) for her fashion blog and for "a girls weekend"...Not really stuck in Vancouver is she? And if she was no longer stuck, she could have crashed Amell's panel for a few minutes to answer some questions (like Colin Donnel and David Ramsey have done in the past). 

I do question why EBR doesn't attend cons, but at least she doesn't make a commitment to them and then cancel. Either make a commitment and follow through, or don't commit at all. 

Edited by HighHopes
  • Love 13

I don't think not making the commitment is any better than making it and cancelling. I'm not giving a pass to EBR for that one. I also think that the KC fans (like myself) follow her on instagram and twitter so they're aware of what she's up to and would be the first to know if she's cancelling. KC fans are pretty loyal as we have to put up with A LOT of hate and denigration towards her so no need to worry about us.

Edited by slayer2

Why should Emily have shade thrown her way for not going to cons? I'm not wasting my money for a convention because I think I'll get to see her. She goes to comic con at least. Katie Cassidy actually tells people she'll be at these places and cancels, if I were going to just see her of be shit outta luck because most conventions don't offer refunds.

• Love 10

I don't think not making the commitment is any better than making it and cancelling. .

Really? I mean I don't go to cons so I don't care to much but it does seem sort of tacky to tell people you can't go to something you committed too and then just have a girls weekend in the same town... Edited by Shanna
  • Love 7

I don't understand why EBR not doing cons concerns anyone. It's not a show mandate. She is under no obligation to anyone to attend a con. It's a personal decision if an actor wants to go to cons or not.  A lot of them use it to interact with fans. Some use it to make extra cash. Some do both. 

Committing and canceling is different. Just as if I commit to do something then cancel, I might face repercussions with my reputation. And I can guarantee no one's spending money to make plans to come see me. Frankly, I rarely go to a con for a specific person anymore, but I have in the past. I once traveled to Orlando from TX to meet Michael Rosenbaum. I would've been super bummed if he had canceled. It happens for whatever reason, but fans have a right to be upset when it does. 

• Love 6

Making a commitment and cancelling is worse then not making one. Everyone knows that EBR isn't going to be there so they are not shelling out tons of money to see her.

How would you feel if you shelled out $200 to see Cassidy and she canceled? Refunding those tickets are not easy. So there is the difference from not spending money to spending lots money. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 3

I don't think not making the commitment is any better than making it and cancelling. I'm not giving a pass to EBR for that one. I also think that the KC fans (like myself) follow her on instagram and twitter so they're aware of what she's up to and would be the first to know if she's cancelling. KC fans are pretty loyal as we have to put up with A LOT of hate and denigration towards her so no need to worry about us.

Maybe we should just agree to disagree about which is better or worse. If KC fans don't care, it's moot point anyway.
  • Love 1