Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Dreamcatchers

(edited)

Another great episode! I liked the character moments between the girls and Stiles and his dad. I like that the writers explored Malia's trauma surrounding her childhood and Kira's nine tailed chakra mode was awesome. Also, fuck kanimas. They're so damn creepy.

Edited by lion10
  • Love 1
(edited)

I appreciate the girls kicking some tail tonight. All the boys were down for the count in the fight and the girls had to rely on themselves. AND Malia came out on top(I know, I know, the doctors technically came out on top, but Malia woke up Tracy). Love Lydia and Kira together detecting. It felt weird without Stiles, because it felt like he should have been with the girls instead of at the clinic, but I'll take other characters being smart too.

I was not a fan of the parental pairing tonight. I've been rooting for Melissa and Stilinski since I started watching this show. I get the nudge nudge wink wink that the actors are married, but man, that was unexpected. And I'm guessing the fandom might also be imploding by the surprise pairing.

Edited by SnoGirl
(edited)

"Thank you, son I should have had."  That part was pretty funny.

I kind of phased out after that till the fighting at the end.

Edited by benteen

Were The Doctors Tracy's masters because Kanimas need a master? Or has the show forgotten that too? I really wanted the sheriff to be going on a date with Melissa. They've had such a great easy chemistry for years, but I guess the show has to continue to pay lip service to people IRL relationships. That worked out so well with Alison and Isaac. We finally saw a fight where Kira didn't suck. Hooray. And finally, I wanted Derek to mosey on in when everyone was paralyzed on Deaton's floor.

• Love 1

Were The Doctors Tracy's masters because Kanimas need a master? Or has the show forgotten that too? I really wanted the sheriff to be going on a date with Melissa. They've had such a great easy chemistry for years, but I guess the show has to continue to pay lip service to people IRL relationships. That worked out so well with Alison and Isaac. We finally saw a fight where Kira didn't suck. Hooray. And finally, I wanted Derek to mosey on in when everyone was paralyzed on Deaton's floor.

Maybe the Doctors are testing out Kanima hybrids, magic crow blood + Kanima DNA = Kanima with Night Terrors. It's unclear.

This episode felt mediocre to me.

Where are Kate, Peter and Derek ?

Were The Doctors Tracy's masters because Kanimas need a master? Or has the show forgotten that too? I really wanted the sheriff to be going on a date with Melissa.

I don't think it has anything to do with the show forgetting anything, I believe there was more to Tracy than just being a Kanima. Kind of like the werewolf in the first episode with talons instead of claws. I think the doctors are just mixing and matching creatures together somehow, trying to see which ones stick. Why? Who knows. Maybe they're trying to create a hodgepodge army of some sort?

My favorite episodes are always the episodes where they let the girl's be badass. Too many times they seem to dumb them down, or lessen their strength so that the boys come out on top. And more all female interactions please! Lydia/Kira/Malia are my new brOT3, tbh.

So now we've seen an almost-but-not-quite-werewolf and an almost-but-not-quite Kanima, so them doctors are making monsters out of normals, right? Thats their whole schtick? That and some amazingly unhygienic surgery choices?  Because tuna can openers + heads == ew. Looks like jailboy now has nictitating membrane, an attitude, and a stilinski complex.

Very girls-heavy episode. And while I love seeing Lydia, Kira continues to confound and bore me. Her entire hero scene was about pyrotechnic special effects and relatively little fighting. Unless there's some mystical thing about waving your sword around artfully I'm missing. In fact, she was so drained by her ninja poses that she could barely help Lydia, let alone go downstairs and rescue poor Natalie. (I like you Natalie, but hands off the Sheriff. He belongs to Melissa. Or to an unnamed and still yet unintroduced succubus who will force him to undress and... Wait. Right. Last night's show.)

Despite the utter meh that was the main plot, I thought Malia shone ("Weird!" -- how I loved that moment with the mountain ash), Mason was amazing (down the hole, up the hole, the hole that never paid off, that wonderful part of the inner circle scene, when he first saw Brett, I love him and Liam, more than I ever liked Scott) and Brett (Hale-o!).

Not nearly enough Parrish this week but what a great set up for Lydia's push to up her game.

The AP bio teacher can die now. (Does she not realize she's a trope in a teen TV show?) 

Oh and Kanimas! There can never be enough Kanimas. I love Kanimas. Yay to their evil menace and snot deposit skills!

I appreciate that this show maintains some continuity with previous events:  kanimas, a Satome reference, Brett (hello slow-motion shirless pose with lacrosse stick!  ...I'll be in my bunk.)

I agree that the Doctors are using "science" to create monsters, and Tracy was one of their experiments.  She was actually just a normal girl, so the mountain ash circle didn't affect her. 

The fight choreography continues to be meh.  Kira needs to learn how to use her sword for something other than showy dance moves.  I may be incorrect, but I thought a katana was a two-handed weapon, so it always looks strange to me when she's wielding it one-handed.  The Malia / Tracy fight was better, though i wish they'd knock off the Zach Snyder-esque slo-mo. 

What was up with Kira's firey glowy stuff?  I thought she was a lightning kitsune.

The last commercial break was unfortunate, because it made it look like some time had passed between Kira's fight and Malia's arrival.  I guess Kira just sat there and watched Tracy drag Natalie downstairs?  Also, other than because the plot required it, why drag her downstairs instead of just gutting her immediately like she did with her father and her psychiatrist?

It isn't my favourite episode, but it set up a lot of things for upcoming episodes.

The return of the kanima. I love it; I thought the kanima in season 2 was a wonderful addition, especially with it being Jackson, so seeing the kanima make its reappearance was great.

It seems like The Doctors are trying to create new supernatural creatures, or make normal humans supernaturals. Maybe The Doctors will move onto creating already-supernaturals into hybrids. 

I loved seeing the girls get more of a hands-on role. Kira finally gets something to do other than make quirky comments, kiss Scott and twirl a sword. She got to...glow fire? I thought she was a lightning kitsune, not a fire one? Maybe they'll explain that....maybe. But she was great, as was Lydia and Malia. They all got to save the day while the boys got kanima'd. 

Liam, Brett and Mason going to find Tracey's necklace and discovering more holes was great too. I'm glad Mason's getting more into the action.

Sheriff Stilinski and....Lydia's mom? Nah, nope, I'd rather have Melissa and the Sheriff, thank you very much. It would put an entire new layer of brothers to Scott and Stiles. Plus, those two adults are cute. 

I figured Prisoner Guy would somehow escape and come after the Sheriff, but him becoming a new supernatural creature of some sorts might actually be interesting. 

(edited)

That was a good episode. I liked that Kira got the chance to win a fight and I liked that it was Malia that got through to her that she is awake. I liked the whole Alien like scene in the vet's office, and how it took out the guys. I also enjoyed watching Liam, Mason and whatever that guy's name look for the necklace. It was nice to see Mason be like "wow" every time he was exposed to something new.

I was also disappointed that the sheriff wasn't taking out Melissa. I feel like the scene at the beginning was teasing us, since it involved Scott not knowing either. And I don't like Theo, I know that we aren't suppose to trust him but I honestly feel like he is just wasting screen time.

Edited by blueray

I'm hoping for Sheriff/Melissa end game, too. Maybe Lydia's mom agreed to a practice date, to get them both back in the swing. (But is it weird that he's dating the mom of his son's years' long crush? I feel like he must feel confident that Stiles is over Lydia "that way.")

In other Sheriff date news, how about that sartorial splendor? Dark plaid shirt, solid tie, camel jacket. Like son, like father. :D

Mason? Hilarious. I love that he got some special Brett appreciation time.

On the super side, I like that they haven't forgotten about Satomi's pack.

Kira got to accomplish something in a fight! Cutting off a kanima's tail is a damned good achievement.

When the boys+Malia were all paralyzed and Malia asked how to get in touch with their healing power, I was expecting Stiles to say, "Well, Derek cut himself with his claws to kickstart it." it was a good strategy, and one that Malia would be able to get behind. Deaton's "just concentrate" doesn't feel as Malia-y, although it worked.

Three eps in, and we don't know where Derek is. Although at least Braeden is keeping in touch.

Guys, it's one date between Sheriff and Lydia's Mom. It doesn't actually mean anything. If they do want to go with the Sheriff and Scott's mom they are going to want to slow burn it. Also, there is no way Stiles would not figure out his dad was setting up a date with Scott's mom before he had a chance to be told. The important part of this whole ordeal was seeing him ready and actively trying to date.

I liked the focus on the girls this ep. I loved Kira and Lydia teaching Malia to drive, but that is why you don't let a Coyote drive a car. I still don't get Kira's power, she can have a fire fox behind her while she just stands there, how does that help anyone? Her sword belt is cool but that's about it. I do like that none of the other characters know what Kira is either. 

The return of the kanima was fun. Theo is still pointless, is he supposed to be another big bad along with the Steam punk Doctors or is he with them? I liked that Mason gets be part of the group, unlike Danny. Stiles is no longer the only human in the group. Nice to see your abs and chest Brett!

I was also upset that the Sheriff wasn't dating Melissa. I like Lydia's mom, but they have barely interacted. I suppose she might now since she might find join the knowing about the Supernatural club. 

Those Steampunk Doctors seem to experimenting with different creatures. The psycho guy had silver sideways blinking eyes, I have no clue what he's going to be. 

Guys, it's one date between Sheriff and Lydia's Mom. It doesn't actually mean anything. If they do want to go with the Sheriff and Scott's mom they are going to want to slow burn it. Also, there is no way Stiles would not figure out his dad was setting up a date with Scott's mom before he had a chance to be told. The important part of this whole ordeal was seeing him ready and actively trying to date.

I totally agree! I just didn't like it very much. I'm also hoping the two take the two failed dates as a sign that it's not meant to be. I can't wait to see Stiles' reaction.

I was sort of hoping that Derrick would have been the one to find them at the clinic instead of Theo. With the callback to Season Two's Kanima, I was waiting for Derrick to show up and be like "I'm gone for two months and you let a Kanima get you...again??"

(edited)

I'm probably one of the few who doesn't want Melissa and the Sheriff together, so I'm glad she wasn't his date. Whew!

I'm really enjoying the show, it's a lot of fun. But I've been wanting Teen Wolf to concentrate on the teens for ages, so I'm happy with the shift in focus. The show is much better, I actually want to re-watch episodes now.

I'm loving all the girls! Their friendships and fight skills, awesome! (A bit OT, but it's what I wanted from Vampire Diaries. Bonnie, Caroline and Elena being kickass together, but that was ruined.)

Also love the Liam, Stiles, Scott dynamic. There are so many good match-ups between the kids, they all work well together. Including the more newer additions, Mason, Hayden, Theo and it was nice to get Brett back into things.

I feel like the Beacon Hills world has finally become more established.

Edited by greenbean

I don't know why but Kira's kitsune aura(?) has always been orange and fire-like. 

It's a nice touch for Lydia to be resigned when she realised her banshee senses were tingling. She doesn't always know why she's doing something but experience has taught her to recognise the signs. 

I'm starting to think a lot of the flashforwards we saw in episode 1 are due to The Doctors messing with Lydia's head. That said Stiles' jeep is not going to make through the season finale. 

• Love 1
It's a nice touch for Lydia to be resigned when she realised her banshee senses were tingling. She doesn't always know why she's doing something but experience has taught her to recognise the signs.

Agreed. As soon as Kira pointed out they were going the wrong way, I knew what was happening, and it was so refreshing to see Lydia just be all "*Sigh* I guess this is happening again." I also really like Malia, and I adored the way Scott moved to put himself between Stilinski and Donovan. As he started out just standing in the background watching and listening, I really noticed how much he's changed since season one.

HOWEVER: I keep waiting for him to remember that he's an alpha. I got so annoyed when they were all in the classroom with Tracy, and his solution seemed to just be repeating her name over and over and over again before finally at least saying "let her go." Remember the days when all Derek had to do was roar once  and Isaac went skittering into the corner? Or when Scott grunted at a twin and they backed off, averting their eyes? Or even a yellow-eyed, non-alpha name call brought Isaac back to his senses (twice)?  Maybe it's just that Isaac is the only wolf we've ever actually seen act like a beta, but I still wanted to see Scott try more.

I'm also really hoping he kills someone this season. Not in a rage. Not in a planned "for the good of humanity" situation. Just as something that happens to a villain in the course of saving a loved one, whether that's Stiles or his mom, or Stilinski or Kira.

(edited)

I wonder if Malia thought the car would know not to hit the tree, like an animal would. Because she didn't even register that she was driving the car into a tree. I also loved how directly she took Kira and Lydia's directions. "Turn the wheel, turn the wheel" keeps turning the wheel so they are going around in circles. "Go faster" floors the gas pedal. 

Edited by Sakura12
(edited)

We finally saw a fight where Kira didn't suck

But it still mostly just involved her posing in slow mo...

Remember the days when all Derek had to do was roar once  and Isaac went skittering into the corner? Or when Scott grunted at a twin and they backed off, averting their eyes?

I was waiting for him to go Alpha, this was the perfect opportunity and he didn't. *sigh*.

I didn't mind this episode but am frequently reminded of how many characters we've lost and that the ones we've retained really aren't strong enough to fill the void.

As the recap said, Roden is an extremely charismatic actor but instead of using her and the ones we've got we instead get characters portrayed by, frankly, D-rated boy actors cast for how they look without a shirt. I get they're trying to make "Teen Wolf the Next Generation" happen but so far they're failing and unless they have Scott's character step up and start behaving like an Alpha it's not going to. He can't be the "lost boy out of his depth anymore". It's just annoying.

Honestly the scene hashtagged #teenwolfinnercircle looked like a Sibuna meeting.

Edited by AudienceofOne
  • Love 2

I think Stilinski & Mulva's date was both a good way to get Lydia's mom in the know & also a nod to the couple's real life-marriage.

like watching Teen Wolf Babies, and possibly a backup plan for when the Dylan O'Briens of the world start departing to go maze-run full time

Yes, and surprisingly more compelling than I would have expected.

But it still mostly just involved her posing in slow mo...

I was waiting for him to go Alpha, this was the perfect opportunity and he didn't. *sigh*.

I didn't mind this episode but am frequently reminded of how many characters we've lost and that the ones we've retained really aren't strong enough to fill the void.

As the recap said, Roden is an extremely charismatic actor but instead of using her and the ones we've got we instead get characters portrayed by, frankly, D-rated boy actors cast for how they look without a shirt. I get they're trying to make "Teen Wolf the Next Generation" happen but so far they're failing and unless they have Scott's character step up and start behaving like an Alpha it's not going to. He can't be the "lost boy out of his depth anymore". It's just annoying.

Honestly the scene hashtagged #teenwolfinnercircle looked like a Sibuna meeting.

I agree with your psot btw Kira is so lame im sorry but the fight choreography on this show is godawul this show has a million dollar budget and has worse fight choreography then nonprofessional made films on youtube its like awful.  The cinematography is also bad i don't see how these multimillion dollar shows get away with having such awful cinematography and acting especially seeing as you can find scifi/fantasy shortfilms on youtube with awful acting but cinematography ,cgi and action scenes that shit all over this show yet this show has a higher budget.

Also i would like if they wasn't afraid to kill off male characters besides the black guy who had no real backstory and aiden  they seem to mostly kill women off and leave the useless nonacting males like Derek on the show because fangirls find him hot .

seriously why is Peter,Derek, Ethan , Decaulion, grandpa argent and all these useless characters still alive.

I wonder if Malia thought the car would know not to hit the tree, like an animal would. Because she didn't even register that she was driving the car into a tree. I also loved how directly she took Kira and Lydia's directions. "Turn the wheel, turn the wheel" keeps turning the wheel so they are going around in circles. "Go faster" floors the gas pedal. 

that scene was hilarious.  I try to love this show but i just wish it had better writing and acting its like damn why when i give a scifi/fantasy show a chance everything from the acting to cinematography takes a complete nosedive. Im a fan  of game of thrones , breaking bad, hannibal and i wouldn't even put the worse episode of any of these  shows on par with teen wolf.

I agree that the Doctors are using "science" to create monsters, and Tracy was one of their experiments.  She was actually just a normal girl, so the mountain ash circle didn't affect her. 

Ah - that would be a neat little explanation for that. I figured we were just meant to take Deaton's "maybe the rules aren't as rigid as I once thought" to be a pre-emptive handwave for anything that breached established canon, but that would be a neater explanation. It would also explain why Tracy's eyes didn't turn blue after her first kill. 

I cannot put into words how uninterested I am by Even Younger Teen Wolves, or the girl from history class who Liam has some grade school beef with and her mysterious healing arm. Even having them repeatedly fall into holes in the ground isn't enough to make them worth watching. Although I am vaguely curious if we knew before that Liam's old school rival [brett?] was a born wolf whose parents died in a fire. Are we meant to see foreshadowing for a (*sigh*) Hale family connection? Or is it just that "died in a fire" is one of the few ways to effectively kill off a werewolf family?

I'm glad that Kira (partially) won a fight (possibly the first time since 3B that she's been remotely effective against an enemy?), but it really does make her look useless when the last pre-commercial scene involves her chopping off Tracy's tail and the next time we see her, Tracy has abducted Lydia's mother and Kira's just uselessly sitting there while Lydia bleeds out. 

Also, whoever (a) writes those godforsaken hashtags and (b) determines their placement in the show needs to be destroyed. As do all the people who, for some reason, actually use them. 

• Love 1

Ah - that would be a neat little explanation for that. I figured we were just meant to take Deaton's "maybe the rules aren't as rigid as I once thought" to be a pre-emptive handwave for anything that breached established canon, but that would be a neater explanation. It would also explain why Tracy's eyes didn't turn blue after her first kill. 

I cannot put into words how uninterested I am by Even Younger Teen Wolves, or the girl from history class who Liam has some grade school beef with and her mysterious healing arm. Even having them repeatedly fall into holes in the ground isn't enough to make them worth watching. Although I am vaguely curious if we knew before that Liam's old school rival [brett?] was a born wolf whose parents died in a fire. Are we meant to see foreshadowing for a (*sigh*) Hale family connection? Or is it just that "died in a fire" is one of the few ways to effectively kill off a werewolf family?

I'm glad that Kira (partially) won a fight (possibly the first time since 3B that she's been remotely effective against an enemy?), but it really does make her look useless when the last pre-commercial scene involves her chopping off Tracy's tail and the next time we see her, Tracy has abducted Lydia's mother and Kira's just uselessly sitting there while Lydia bleeds out. 

Also, whoever (a) writes those godforsaken hashtags and (b) determines their placement in the show needs to be destroyed. As do all the people who, for some reason, actually use them. 

First bolded bit:  wow, I didn't even realize that was Vengeful Girl or that her arm healed.   In a way that's too bad, because having this girl out to get even (then inevitably fall in lurve) with Liam was a human plotline for him:  how to deal with (then date after they inevitably fall in lurve) a Muggle could have been an interesting story.

Second bolded bit:  They really should have had Kira collapse unconscious after manifesting her firey effects, or had her incapacitated by the kanima venom.  Lydia could still have had the same monologue to Malia when she showed up, and Kira wouldn't have looked like such a nitwit.

(edited)

I was confused by the whole Kira thing too. I thought for some reason my video skipped a scene or I just missed something. They should have shown Tracy paralyze her and take off with Lydia's mother. Because then the whole dramatic Lydia thing would make more sense. Also what happened to her mother? Malia goes after Tracy and it's just the two of them (and the doctors). But her mom wasn't seen again...

Edited by blueray

Although I am vaguely curious if we knew before that Liam's old school rival [brett?] was a born wolf whose parents died in a fire. Are we meant to see foreshadowing for a (*sigh*) Hale family connection? Or is it just that "died in a fire" is one of the few ways to effectively kill off a werewolf family?

Or perhaps Kate practiced her new arson tips from Harris on Brett's family before going after the Hales. :-(

Although I am vaguely curious if we knew before that Liam's old school rival [brett?] was a born wolf whose parents died in a fire. Are we meant to see foreshadowing for a (*sigh*) Hale family connection? Or is it just that "died in a fire" is one of the few ways to effectively kill off a werewolf family?

I don't think we knew anything except that the girl he protected last season was his sister. It seems like Satomi and Talia were friends, so I can see her taking in children from her pack after the fire. On the other hand, it seems like everyone would've told Derek and Laura, since it was no secret they were alive. Then again after Cora's mysterious disappearance from the Hale fire. I'd say anything's possible.

I'm as glad that Kira finally got to be not useless in this episode as the next person, but keep in mind that she was not so much "sitting there like a nitwit" and more "putting pressure on Lydia's massive chest wound so she won't bleed out".
  • Love 2

Maybe the Doctors are testing out Kanima hybrids, magic crow blood + Kanima DNA = Kanima with Night Terrors. It's unclear.

This episode felt mediocre to me.

Where are Kate, Peter and Derek ?

Derek actor is the worst actor in the entire show

kate is cool but her character is kind of lame and im really wondering why petere is still alive he really has not done anything since his return.  The way teen wolf makes their villians i could easily kill these guys in real life because unlike the major characters on the show i have a brain lol

Do I really need to go back to what, Season 3, for a reminder on what being a kitsune means? What was it about this particular fight that brought back the Fox Glow? I loved Kira doing a better job at fighting, but dang, why is she still figuring out what she is?

I see what they're doing with the wolfpack 2.0, but that Brett kid cannot act. I don't care how cute Jeff thinks his chest is, between the lousy acting and the pompadour I cannot with this kid.

So now Mulva is in on the secret? Was that necessary?

• Love 1

It seems like Satomi and Talia were friends, so I can see her taking in children from her pack after the fire.

So then that would be the ENTIRE Hale family was murdered by Kate... apart from Derek's older sister, younger sister, Derek, Peter, these two kids....

• Love 1

Reply Kira just sitting there: I figured she noticed her one supernatural friend without the aid of supernatural healing was bleeding out and chose to stay with her in hopes that she wouldn't bleed out. Plus, Tracy took off immediatly after her tail got chopped off (just grabbing Mulva on her way out). I was willing to fanwank that Malia arrived probably 30 seconds to 1 minute after all of that went down.

So then that would be the ENTIRE Hale family was murdered by Kate... apart from Derek's older sister, younger sister, Derek, Peter, these two kids....

Gosh, I hope not. If they have to tie in Kate and the Hale fire, can't they just decide that Kate had a "kill them all by fire" pattern, and the Hales were just one in a sequence of varying success?

I may be incorrect, but I thought a katana was a two-handed weapon, so it always looks strange to me when she's wielding it one-handed.

Katana's are fairly light, so they can be handled one-handed (often with the short sword [wakizashi]):

mifune-film.jpg

There is more power in the two-handed grip, possibly more control.  The katana was the model for light-sabers, which, in the first trilogy, could be used one- or two-handed.

Kira's (new) sword isn't a katana though.  It might be single edged, but it's not curved and also way too short.

Kira's current sword looks to be a modern take on a European broadsword, wielded like a Chinese dao.

The same dynamics apply, though -- the original broadsword is way too heavy to use one-handed, but a modern version could be much lighter.

In any case, it doesn't bother me that she's using it one-handed.

The same dynamics apply, though -- the original broadsword is way too heavy to use one-handed, but a modern version could be much lighter

Well in this case it's a set of belt sections that snap together to form a blade. Which would be functionally impossible for a actual sword(it would simple break apart as soon as it hit anything) but is perfectly fine for cool-but-unreal weaponry.

• Love 1
(edited)

Were The Doctors Tracy's masters because Kanimas need a master? Or has the show forgotten that too? I really wanted the sheriff to be going on a date with Melissa. They've had such a great easy chemistry for years, but I guess the show has to continue to pay lip service to people IRL relationships. That worked out so well with Alison and Isaac.

At least with Linden and Susan's 30th anniversary coming up, it's pretty likely their real life relationship will survive having their characters go out together. And they've played opposite each other bunches of times, so I bet they can manage some onscreen chemistry.

seriously why is Peter,Derek, Ethan , Decaulion, grandpa argent and all these useless characters still alive.

I'm pretty sure Peter and Gerard are still alive because they play compelling villains with a lot of ties to other characters. Derek is alive because he's basically Mr. Bill, and have you seen him naked? As for Ethan and Deucalion, I got nothing.

I'm guessing the latter. I suspect a bunch of people turning up dead from aerosolized wolfsbane or military grade explosives would attract a lot of scrutiny from people the hunters would rather keep in the dark, but anyone can buy gasoline or lighter fluid without getting the FBI involved in an arson case.

Edited by Bruinsfan

Well in this case it's a set of belt sections that snap together to form a blade. Which would be functionally impossible for a actual sword(it would simple break apart as soon as it hit anything) but is perfectly fine for cool-but-unreal weaponry.

Magnets

High technology memory metal

Held rigid by her electrokitsune forcefield thingy.

Yeah, I got nothing.

Bound together by the same forces that keep Stiles' shirts on.

We must unite to overthrow this force for the good of the audience... I mean to save Beacon Hills from excessive shirt prices ? lol

• Love 2