Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan King Edmonds: Third Wife's a Charm

• Start Topic

Meghan's instagram features recent pics of her in Cambodia... not wearing her wedding ring.  

Not even a gold band? I know that people sometimes wear fakes if they're going abroad (whether married or not-can be a good way to deter creeps) but no ring at all is weird.

• Love 1

I know Meghan is quite taken with these unfortunate children but a rule of thumb is you don't identify and publish photos of victims of sex crime.  I sure it is just immaturity on her part.  It is nice to see her direct her energies to helping but use some common sense.

• Love 2

I know Meghan is quite taken with these unfortunate children but a rule of thumb is you don't identify and publish photos of victims of sex crime.  I sure it is just immaturity on her part.  It is nice to see her direct her energies to helping but use some common sense.

So she's posting pictures of them with her smiling? Yeah, just as I thought. These kids are just human props to her.

• Love 4

I saw this blind item that was thought to be Megan.

This Orange County Housewife is always telling people about magazines who want to shoot her and photographers and she does go on several shoots each month. The thing is though, she is paying for all of them and there is very little real interest. She just likes the attention and being able to say she has another shoot

I haven't really noticed any shoots that she has done, is she being shown that much?

• Love 2

This Orange County Housewife is always telling people about magazines who want to shoot her and photographers and she does go on several shoots each month. The thing is though, she is paying for all of them and there is very little real interest. She just likes the attention and being able to say she has another shoot

This made me chuckle. They will have to stand in line behind her husband. 

• Love 5

I haven't really noticed any shoots that she has done, is she being shown that much?

1443049106449.jpg

She instagrammed those photos of a group of children who were victims of sexual abuse and sex slavery in Vietnam because nobody there cares and allows minor children to be photographed for publication. In the United States, she'd never get away with that, NEVER. Meghan is just an immature asshole. She has the maturity of a 12 year old mean girl. Vicki is right about her marriage to big-head Jim Edmonds but I doubt it will last 2 years, not four. 

• Love 8

No wedding ring? So she and Jim faked their marriage? I demand to see the marriage license, wedding photos, and statements from people who were actually at the ceremony.

I was going to demand proof their marriage was consummated. But, after giving it some thought, I think I'll give Meghan PI and Jimbo a pass on that one.

• Love 2

I like how fame whore Meghan makes sure her Instagram friends know that very famous people have stayed at her hotel. Her pic with the snakes? Are those relatives? Same personality traits and body style.

Edited by zenme
  • Love 7

I like how fame who're Meghan makes sure her Instagram friends know that very famous people have stayed at her hotel. Her pic with the snakes? Are those relatives? Same personality traits and body style.

laughing-smiley-face.gif

• Love 1

So she's posting pictures of them with her smiling? Yeah, just as I thought. These kids are just human props to her.

Along with photos of her shopping, and posing in her comfy, expensive hotel room in Snoopy pajamas, while these destitute children walk up to cars to beg for food and money.  

• Love 2

Meghan has moved on to bigger and better things-off to Cambodia to work with children who were victims of human trafficking. Apparently Meghan is having a hard time finding a charity and sticking with it. This is her third cause in less than a year. First there was, Juvenile Diabetes, then her colorectal cancer spokespersonship and now she is leaving for Cambodia in six days. Jim must be giddy with excitement. I guess I question a couple who complains about spending time apart and then one volunteers to go half way around the world.

Are you sure she wasn't in Cambodia to reboot the Khmer Rouge?

• Love 5

Why, oh WHY does it sound like Maeghan is always in such pain when she's talking. It's like the act of string together a sentence and putting together a thought is excruciating. It burns! It burns! Maybe that's a sign that you shouldn't be saying the things that you're saying. She really is an insensitive moron, and I don't blame Jim one bit not wanting to hang out with her. She is insufferable.

• Love 7

Why, oh WHY does it sound like Maeghan is always in such pain when she's talking. It's like the act of string together a sentence and putting together a thought is excruciating. It burns! It burns! Maybe that's a sign that you shouldn't be saying the things that you're saying. She really is an insensitive moron, and I don't blame Jim one bit not wanting to hang out with her. She is insufferable.

She sounds like she's in pain because she has things weighing heavily on her mind like those unsightly headbands she's always wearing.

• Love 2

Meghan woke up in the scrappy side of the Serengeti today (giraffe reference).

Check out her Twitter feed.

Here's some highlights -

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/650831242795966465

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/650831556848717824

Here's the best one -

Meghan King Edmonds – Verified account ‏@MeghanKEdmonds

@AuntJ1961 Bc the truth hurts!!! Go girl! Without truth & justice tv women would not be voting: child labor, slavery

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/650831972961415168

I'm sure if we look very, very hard we will find Meghan's signature somewhere on the Emancipation Proclamation.

ETA

Meghan has since edited her above tweet to this -

@AuntJ1961 Bc the truth hurts!!! Go girl! Without truth & justice seekers women would not be voting: child labor, slavery

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 4

Meghan woke up in the scrappy side of the Serengeti today (giraffe reference).

Check out her Twitter feed.

Here's some highlights -

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/650831242795966465

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/650831556848717824

Here's the best one -

@AuntJ1961 Bc the truth hurts!!! Go girl! Without truth & justice tv women would not be voting: child labor, slavery

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/650831972961415168

I'm sure if we look very, very hard we will find Meghan's signature somewhere on the Emancipation Proclamation.

ETA

Meghan has since edited her above tweet to this -

@AuntJ1961 Bc the truth hurts!!! Go girl! Without truth & justice seekers women would not be voting: child labor, slavery

What in the heck does that have to do with going after a man who did nothing to her?  If Reality Bliss is right, she can seek truth and justice as a friend of the housewives, though it'll never get on film, and even if it does, it'll breathe its last breath on the cutting room floor.

• Love 1

@ cherry slushie-

I have no clue who Reality Bliss is. That's the first time I've heard of the handle.

What I find funny is how seriously Meghan takes herself.

She really is hilarious in that respect.

Ha ha!  I thought @RealityTVBliss was a legit site like Reality Tea, but it's just a RTV fan who likes to tweet about RTV shows, no site lol.  Well, he/she was very convincing when tweeting to Meghan that she wouldn't not be back as a FT housewife.

That said, I agree about Meghan.  I think too many people yessed her to death when she was growing up.

• Love 3

Meghan King Edmonds ‏@MeghanKEdmonds

@realrealties @CarriePelland your dads IV is likely a PICC in upper arm. Chemo through a small vein would make it disintegrate

https://twitter.com/MeghanKEdmonds/status/651491113665040384

Well, that's not exactly true, Meghan PI.

It depends on the strength of the chemo.

Care is taken to ensure the chemo does not leak onto the surrounding tissues.

Edited by Scrambled Fog
  • Love 1

Meghan is so dumb, she is doing exactly what she didn't want Brooks and Vicki, to do, spewing false information about cancer. Makes my head hurt, I fast forward so much of the show last night, shoot I fast forward almost every time Meghan comes on, I need to get it off the dvr line-up? Seriously, how many will be watching the reunion? I can't listen to anymore "he's got Cancer!" Vrs "he doesn't have Cancer, psychic said so!" Makes my head hurt!

• Love 5

Seriously, how many will be watching the reunion? I can't listen to anymore "he's got Cancer!" Vrs "he doesn't have Cancer, psychic said so!" Makes my head hurt!

I can't tolerate the reunion either. Just going to come here for the snark.

• Love 3

Well, after reading, I have finally realized that I might be so odd as to find Meghan entertaining.  I don't mind her at all. She's bringing back what I thought the show was lacking. (a younger audience).  Like her attitude and even that she's 30.  (it's not like she can get any younger).  I could live without the headbands, but it's on her not me, and I get entertained. And, I've probably said it before, I really like that she met Vicki finger to finger. The dynamics of the show have changed so drastically from where it began that I've gotten used to having the cast change for the worse, but with Heather and Shannon, and now Meghan, it's becoming something very different from even 5 seasons ago, and I like it.  

• Love 1

I think she actually has herself convinced she is some type of social warrior. Holy hell I lost a boob and a kidney to cancer so I hate cancer too but I manage to find something else to talk about. She really is working overtime to keep that orange. How's that for some truth and justice ? Also if she loves her step daughter so much why did she portray her as a shiftless drop out?

• Love 4

I agreed with Cecily's assessment of Meghan. Whenever she came close to being "right," she screwed it up somehow. I want someone to put Vicki in her place, but that someone needs to be more socially savvy and understated than Meghan is.

• Love 2

Meghan's tweets during this last episode-worth taking a look at- she kind of won and she is back for another round.

She did kind of win....  There was a link there to a reunion pic.  Shannon looked the best IMO.  That's just a very flattering color.  Very similar to the color Kyle wore at a reunion.  Heather really needs to explore different colors other than black. 

• Love 1

Jim Edmonds silent no longer-  http://www.allabouttrh.com/jim-edmonds-defends-his-behavior-and-his-marriage-on-real-housewives-of-orange-county/  He got tired of his wife being used and abused.

My wife was hoping that this would lead to her being a spokesperson and turn it in to something positive. She wants to make a career for herself.”

This girl is all about taking short cuts and not doing the hard work or what? Go to school. Get a job. Intern. Network. Going on some stupid reality show for a "career"?

• Love 4

I get the impression Meghan thinks she is the next Kathy Lee Gifford. 

It was nice to read how Jim felt and him actually declare his love for his wife.  I am sure it was challenging having Leann with a terminal diagnosis and realizing he is the only parent those two young women have and having his younger children in St. Louis. 

Not to make this all about Vicki but I think it must be hard to remain a gentleman when Vicki says such obnoxious and hateful things about their marriage.  I have an idea maybe next year they can host a Superbowl party.  At least the standing around time will be entertaining.

• Love 2

Well put your foot down Jim and say no more reality tv! Very odd people! Jim and Meg are just as bad if not worse then those other ladies, you hear that Tamra, Heather, & Shannon you are those other ladies! Lmao

• Love 3

Interesting, Jim has signed on to do this show TWICE and he didn't know what the show would be like? I can understand the part about it taking forever to film, but c'mon, you only need to see one episode (pick any season) to get the gist of the show.

• Love 8