Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

Wouldn't he want to finish high school? Ah well no matter, the Newman kids have never needed to be educated in order to get a super high paying executive position at NE.

How fucking stupid is Victoria? Leaving Newman wide open for the Abbott women to step in and take over. What a fool.

• Love 10
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, AyeMada said:

The Young and the Restless (YR) RUMOR: J.T.Buried Alive - NOT Really Dead?

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2018/the-young-and-the-restless-yr-rumor-j-t-s-life-isnt-over-twist-turns-storyline-around/  

I have been saying this ALLLL week.  He's going to pop a hand out of the dirt zombie style, and "haunt" Victoria and the rest of the horrible crime cover-uppers.

Oh boy I can't wait for this (said no one ever)!

• Love 6

Just wait until JT sneaks into Billy’s left nostril and spies on Victoria from his newfound booger blind. He’ll turn himself in to Paul the first time Buttbiscuit mounts Phyllis like she’s a velociraptor at a Jurassic fun park.

• Love 10
On 4/14/2018 at 11:39 AM, AyeMada said:

https://www.soapoperaspy.com/2018/the-young-and-the-restless-yr-rumor-j-t-s-life-isnt-over-twist-turns-storyline-around/  

I have been saying this ALLLL week.  He's going to pop a hand out of the dirt zombie style, and "haunt" Victoria and the rest of the horrible crime cover-uppers.

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Oh boy I can't wait for this (said no one ever)!

Isn't Mal's storyline edgy?  Yah?  Nein?  I can't WAIT till it's Dina who finds and marries him because there's nothing but fun times ahead when they combine justifiable homicide with Alzheimer's.  With Mal, the laughs really never end.

• Love 8

http://ew.com/tv/2018/04/16/thad-luckinbill-young-restless-jt-dead/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly&utm_medium=social

So JT is supposed to be dead. This article brings up the Big Little Lies comparison, and Mal tries to justify this bad storyline. lol

"When asked why the sudser embarked on such an explosive Big Little Lies-like storyline, executive producer and head writer Mal Young told EW exclusively that it allowed them to focus on a “very pertinent social issue, domestic abuse, that sadly affects all walks of life and in various forms.”

“Utilizing J.T., an established character on the canvas, we felt gave this important story even more impact,” Young told EW exclusively. “The next arc of the story focuses on the consequences of J.T.’s death and brings together four characters — Nikki, Phyllis, Sharon, and Victoria — with strained relationships to become unlikely allies. This alliance is equally as dangerous as the secret they are keeping because they are only as strong as each other. Their secret will be in jeopardy when someone in the group is overcome with guilt and begins to crack.”

Edited by babyhouseman
missing word
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

i can see it being sharon who will crack.

Possible, of course. However, my hunch is that it'll be Victoria. She loved the man and has a child with him. I believe that she of all of them would be wracked with guilt and remorse for everything that happened between the two of them and how he came to his demise. She's already raking herself over the coals for "her part" in the abuse, no matter that a victim is the victim of another's violence regardless of whether she raised her voice in anger. The abuser always owns their actions, not the victim of their physical anger. That said, she won't want to get anyone in trouble, especially her mother, but at the end of the day, any normal human being with at least some moral integrity would not be able to rest until this could be made right no matter what the consequences. I think she will begin to emotionally and psychologically fall apart. I'm wondering if Victor won't orchestrate something in which Victoria and Nikki will come forward with their story and how things came to happen (and how Phyllis influenced them not to call for emergency responders and the police in the aftermath, along with dumping JT's body). I believe as prissy and self-righteous as Chris is, I believe both she and Paul will feel some bit of remorse for having put JT into that situation. Paul already was figuring out that JT "wasn't like he used to be", and by JT taking things to the extremes he did with both Victor and Victoria, the two of them might be willing to just let the matter be buried with the body. There were two other victims in the mess besides JT after all.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Sharon or Victoria. Victoria might feel guilty when faced with Reed. Nikki is an old hand at killing people by now and Phyllis doesn’t experience things like guilt and shame.

I guess I should have more sympathy for Phyllis than I do, considering how many things she has to go without - like, as you mentioned, guilt or shame.  

Hell, lacking both the ability to taste or smell has led her straight to ButtBiscuit and the inability to feel guilt or shame has kept her there.  

If only there was a surgical cure for what ailed her, if only........

giphy.gif

I care, I really do.

• Love 11

oh no, you wacky Mal.... you can have JT abuse and torture the Estrogen Mafia for months. How Funny! Maybe he could inexplicably team up with Prick and they could resurrect Jack's double. Wearing a ski cap, he could take turns screwing (comforting) all of them (Old time sake). JT could fiddle with Sharon's pills, put vodka in Nikki's tea, lock Phyl in a freezer so she goes into reptilian hibernation, sneak carbs into Vic's lettuce leaf.... how hilarious.  How wacky!

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

oh no, you wacky Mal.... you can have JT abuse and torture the Estrogen Mafia for months. How Funny! Maybe he could inexplicably team up with Prick and they could resurrect Jack's double. Wearing a ski cap, he could take turns screwing (comforting) all of them (Old time sake). JT could fiddle with Sharon's pills, put vodka in Nikki's tea, lock Phyl in a freezer so she goes into reptilian hibernation, sneak carbs into Vic's lettuce leaf.... how hilarious.  How wacky!

Seriously....don't encourage him....or give him any more ideas. Although yours are actually pretty good & at least based on show history.  ;)

• Love 8

Did you all know that Mac and Brittany are back for what looks like an extended stay?

From Michael Fairman's site - 

News - Soap Buzz

6May 2nd, 2018Kelly Kruger and Lauren Woodland Back To Y&R For Indefinite Run!

After their return visits to Genoa City, Kelly Kruger and Lauren Woodland who reprised their roles as Mackenzie Hellstom and Brittany Hodges, respectively, are now coming back to The Young and the Restless for an indefinite run.

According to Soap Opera Digest, Brittany is now a top-notch attorney, something her portrayer, Lauren Woodland knows plenty about in that after leaving Y&R years ago, she became a legal eagle in real life.

Brittany will be back in Genoa City participating in a high-profile case. As viewers know, Mackenize was back with the key background information as to how J.T. (Thad Luckinbill) treated her during their marriage, which caused her to file for divorce, as Victoria (Amelia Heinle) was being abused by her ex.

Now that J. T. was murdered, how will Max figure into the equation moving forward?

Both women were back taping at the CBS studios starting a few weeks ago. Look for their scenes to begin to air sometime in June.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

So Brittany will be defending a high profile (read Newman) person in a murder trial?

And once again, Paul and Christine will put on their matching asshats and smugly proclaim their case is airtight before it falls apart faster than the crusty bits on ButtBiscuit's 7 day thong. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

So Brittany will be defending a high profile (read Newman) person in a murder trial?

Wasn't Britt JT's number one fan though?

• Love 4
On 5/3/2018 at 2:15 PM, boes said:

And once again, Paul and Christine will put on their matching asshats and smugly proclaim their case is airtight before it falls apart faster than the crusty bits on ButtBiscuit's 7 day thong. 

On 5/3/2018 at 2:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

Well, I was contemplating lunch. Was. Now I don't think I'll ever eat again.

I blame you. ;-)

weight loss miricle as seen on TV

• Love 6

so, i read elsewhere that someone tampered with at least one of jack's dna tests.

the person is revealed next week ....apparently jack will need blood cause he has an accident.

do not know source of this as the person who posted it didn't say where they got it from...

sure hope it's true tho.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AxellaJ said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Not HK!

mal must have caved to all the ones who wanted dummer back on the show...

however, i didn't think dummer/hk had that many fans/stans.

LOL  YUUUUUUGE ratings boost he figures i think...

sorry, watching episodes of star wars with my grandson...

• Love 5

Looks like MM is leaving the show.

https://daytimeconfidential.com/2018/06/06/mishael-morgan-departs-the-young-and-the-restless

Mixed feelings on this one. I like the actress a lot and initially enjoyed the character, but lately she’s just all over the place so my interest waned. At one point I really hoped that she and Mariah would become actual friends and then a power house business couple. But since Mal couldn’t write a strong, intelligent, competent female character to save his life, it’s never going to happen. So at this point I’d be totally fine if she’s gone and they don’t recast. Especially since she’s now been sucked into the vortex of suck that is Neil and Devon.

• Love 9

So.... over at SOC, the previews for the upcoming week hint that something hinky is shaping up between Summer and Billy. There's one thread posted which indicates an exchange between the two of them coming up next week has Summer tell Billy that she "thinks he's hot too." There was something he said to her that was left unclear by the poster and others are saying that the so-called "secret" that they share is about poker, and it appears that he's heading back into his old habits.

• Love 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I cannot wait to see how Phyllis will excuse Billy if he does this.

Plus gambling and Billy make a horrible mix and his life always falls apart. What a great idea to make him CEO.

• Love 9

HK is on for a few months so I suspect she'll just randomly be bad and try to mess up Philly for shits and giggles. Temporarily it may give them angst but in the end Philly will come out smelling like roses. 

As long as Mal is writing they are untouchable.

• Love 11
(edited)

so, at a different forum i read that jack discovers a safety deposit box key...kyle goes with him and they discover a picture of a party dina is at (looks like in the 50s and jack recognizes the man in the picture....apparently we will all know why he is shocked when we see who it is....

also, brittany talks with nick and suggests he separates himself from sharon...he says no.

nick tells sharon what britt said, sharon agrees with her and nick says no..

he proposes to her instead.

ETA:  apparently, in sod, there are some pics and one of them is of nick, sharon, faith and mariah celebrating...

hopefully, nick and sharon went out and got married..

Edited by valleycliffe
added
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

so, at a different forum i read that jack discovers a safety deposit box key...kyle goes with him and they discover a picture of a party dina is at (looks like in the 50s and jack recognizes the man in the picture....apparently we will all know why he is shocked when we see who it is....

also, brittany talks with nick and suggests he separates himself from sharon...he says no.

nick tells sharon what britt said, sharon agrees with her and nick says no..

he proposes to her instead.

Phillip Chancellor?

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Phillip Chancellor?

could be....at least no incest would occur....

LOLOL  remember when jill found out she was the progeny of neil fenmore then sued lauren for half?

i would LOVE for jack to sue jill for half of chancellor....

• Love 8
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Phillip Chancellor?

This is the best idea!  So Phillip II is his brother, and Chance is his nephew.  Not a lot of new rellies.  And neither one around.  But it would explain why Dina loathes Jill, although she seems to loathe Drinki even more.  The best would be for Jack to go after Chancellor Industries.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, bannana said:

This is the best idea!  So Phillip II is his brother, and Chance is his nephew.  Not a lot of new rellies.  And neither one around.  But it would explain why Dina loathes Jill, although she seems to loathe Drinki even more.  The best would be for Jack to go after Chancellor Industries.

And kick that fish belly white, clammy-handed, rheumy, preening Prince of the Mole People, Cane, right to the curb.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, bannana said:

Devon is related to Katherine right? So yes no Chancellors on canvas. 

So has anyone asked the obvious? How does Dina *know* Jack is not John’s? Was he sterile? Can’t he do math? Or maybe she had little Jackie’s blood tested back in the day? Maybe that’s it. That was the assumption I had re Ashley and Brent Davis years ago. There were paternity blood tests pre-DNA testing I believe so she did it on the sly.

Jill will want to marry Jack so she can be Mrs. Chancellor after all. That’s a little funny.

• Love 8