Type keyword(s) to search

Rotting Y&R: The Spoiler Thread

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Desperately Random said:

I wonder if Chelsea's exit will have anything to do with Nick finding out that CAN is Adam's son. If that does happen I might watch just to see Nick finally lose a WTD contest. Would be a first for him.

Sadly I doubt it. I think if Anita's coming back it will have to do with Chelsea grifting and Nick beating his self righteous chest.

So to those audition clips, those actors are shockingly dreadful so I'm guessing they won't make the cut. Also show needs to be more clear about actors NOT posting those because, um, spoilers (especially the Kyle one). And of course Jack will be stabbed in the back by another relative and Philly get engaged. Because I needed more reasons to not give a fuck about this show.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, HeatLifer said:

I still can't get over how much Philly are straight fluff fanfic. They do nothing, absolutely nothing, but these "big staple moments." Sex! Dating! Moving In! Babies! Engaged! Marriage!

It's so funny. Like think about their HISTORY. These two characters???? You could write volumes. And they are behaving like a pair of twentysomethings.

Anyways, yeah @NinjaPenguins I know. Kyle, the gnome, FIRES Jack. lmao.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Did I... did I just read a spoiler in which Kyle fires Jack? I mean, that would be sadistic. So it must be true. 

IMG_0543.JPG.f0e27b8a936dcb51c702747b810f8271.JPG

I'm sure,then, that Vyle will also paint the Abbott home Despair Grey like his Uncle Intestinal Blockage did to the Chancellor Mansion, he'll be schtupping Dummer on the dining room table and knocking back glasses of 30 year old Vegemite with his Onkel Oompah Loompah while Traci gives an impassioned speech blaming Jack.

Just another day in Paradise. 

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Desperately Random said:

I wonder if Chelsea's exit will have anything to do with Nick finding out that CAN is Adam's son. If that does happen I might watch just to see Nick finally lose a WTD contest. Would be a first for him.

Maybe Chelz goes to be with the unseen Adam?

• Love 11

You paint a beautiful, if disturbing, word picture, boes. I've never had an intestinal blockage, but I imagine it looks, smells, and feels like Buttbiscuit.

5 hours ago, bannana said:

Maybe Chelz goes to be with the unseen Adam?

I think this is very possible. I wonder if both Connor and CAN go with her.

• Love 10

so, according to cbs sid, jt is hired by lauren and phyl to find out who is behind the rip off acct of chelz3.0.

he finds out is someone named alexandra west and when chelz is informed she tells them not to do anything about it cause the acct. was closed.

chelsea then goes to the bank to close out the account of alexandra west....

jt finds out who alexandra west is....

this spoiler made me laugh my ass off and what she told hillary was very very true.

once a con, always a con.........and she's the proof...

• Love 10
On 1/30/2018 at 12:38 PM, spinxella said:

Oh God, is that a promise?! Seriously?

Nothing against Egan but Chelsea as a character has sucked from day one. Apart from the seven minutes of stability she brought to Adam's life, I can't think of anything else memorable about the character. Good riddance. The last reminant of MAB's tenure is gone.

I would celebrate harder, but...well, the show is still hot garbage. :|

On 1/30/2018 at 5:04 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

I wish Philly would have a staple moment where they absorb the full impact of a comet in mid-fuck. 

??????

• Love 15

cane and lily are going to renew their wedding vows on valentine's day..

AYFKMWTS? Dang, in the game of emotional blackmail, Cane plays to win. Lily will have given him carte blanche to do absolutely anything to her and she'll still take him back. Now he knows what her time frame is and can be prepared to wait it out. Ugh.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
wait, what? i'm not supposed to be in this thread
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

oh blech, mal is still pandering to the lane stans.

oh joy.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess my Valentines treat will be Pepto Bismol.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

oh joy.

Good God. I throw all kinds of shit at Brooke Logan for being a doormat to Ridge these past three decades, but even she has had her moments of reading Ridge for the absolute filth he is. 

Has Lily even been allowed that? She barely said anything after it was revealed Delia wasn't his and he tried fighting for custody anyway. No one in town shunned him for gaslighting her while Adam was still persona non grata to everyone except Sharon. And now that Sage 2.0 or whatever her name was has kicked it, Cane is raising this baby...with Lily...and I'm sure she's supposed to swallow the hurt or whatever. 

But Cane was acting like the world had ended the one time Lily cheated on his ass, but okay ?

My SIL is a fucking saint for even entertaining the idea of staying with my brother after he had a whole baby with someone else while she was on deployment, much less making the kid a welcomed part of their lives. Either that, or she didn't want to deal with California's high rents, even as an E-6. But then,, my bro hadn't pulled this kind of crap with her before, so there's that.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

oh joy.

Aww, poor Mal! He didn't get the memo from Ken Corday that super couples are kinda done for, did he?

And boy oh boy, I can't wait! Stanomania! This sick masochistic shit with Lily--I can't begin--in which century are we living again? Did I slip one?

But wait! There's more! You just know Sharon and Nick are hoppin' down the bunny trail. Will this be our Easter treat? Better than chocolate eggs, but more like rabbit poop. As for the eternal loveliness that is Philly, it's in a class by itself, and should be celebrated on all holidays, religious and otherwise.

Maldavia: the Land of Holiday for Lovers. Or something.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, pearlite said:

But wait! There's more! You just know Sharon and Nick are hoppin' down the bunny trail. Will this be our Easter treat? Better than chocolate eggs, but more like rabbit poop.

Right. We all see Mal doing this, right? It's not even subtle, right?

• Love 9
On 2/4/2018 at 12:23 PM, pearlite said:

But wait! There's more! You just know Sharon and Nick are hoppin' down the bunny trail. Will this be our Easter treat? Better than chocolate eggs, but more like rabbit poop. As for the eternal loveliness that is Philly, it's in a class by itself, and should be celebrated on all holidays, religious and otherwise.

Oh God. Of course they're dipping into *that* well again with Chelz leaving, aren't they? ??

If nothing else, the last year has proven Sharon can not only exist outside the Newman bubble, but even thrive without pining over Nick or marrying one of his family members or, most importantly, not using her illness as a get outta consequences free card.

Shick is as old hat as it gets on Y&R, with that pooch being thoroughly screwed.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Shick is as old hat as it gets on Y&R, with that pooch being thoroughly screwed.

Anna, the pooch has finished the pack of cigarettes, lifted its leg, and run around the yard a few times...

• Love 9

so, at soc, they have a scoop section for the coming week.

one of the "scoops" is that devon discovers a secret.

lane fans want him to somehow discover sam is not cane's child.  it seems lily is having a hard time bonding with the baby  so fans want him not to be cane's so that he can be taken out of the ashby family.....

i think if mal should do that, it would be very vile and disgusting....poor baby, what would they do?  take him to cps or whatever and tell them he isn't his so you can have him?

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, MollyB said:

they would give him to Hillary.  which is even more disgusting.

He'd be better off being exposed on a hillside to wolves, Sparta style.

Though, this being Wisconsin, he might just be adopted and raised by a kindly heifer, growing up to be Tarzan of Dairy Land.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, valleycliffe said:

lane fans want him to somehow discover sam is not cane's child.  it seems lily is having a hard time bonding with the baby  so fans want him not to be cane's so that he can be taken out of the ashby family.....

Yeah, that worked out well when B&B did that story, didn't it? 

At least baby Jack had a father and stepmother/bio sister to be raised by. What about Sam? As far as I'm aware, Nick is still in the dark about Christian, so do we need another story of revolving paternity?

• Love 5

I assume Sam's actual father might want him? What am I saying? Billy and Phyllis will adopt him and wacky parenting hijinks will ensue, such as Buttbiscuit accidentally snortling the infant into one of his cavernous nose holes. Phyllis will rescue Sam during a high-larious spelunking mission by fashioning a lifeline out of Billy's nasal hairs. Master class!

• Love 13

Easter Special Philly Storyline.... Butt buys them matching silver vibrating eggs and his string brakes and wacky hijinks ensue as she's forced to cut her nails and go in after it...Dog I hope I didn't just give them an idea.

"Grab the salad tongs Phil...:

Is it my fault I happened on the sex toy channel at 2 am and (like a train wreck) I couldn't look away. On TV!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, crowsworks said:

Easter Special Philly Storyline.... Butt buys them matching silver vibrating eggs and his string brakes and wacky hijinks ensue as she's forced to cut her nails and go in after it...Dog I hope I didn't just give them an idea.

"Grab the salad tongs Phil...:

Is it my fault I happened on the sex toy channel at 2 am and (like a train wreck) I couldn't look away. On TV!

This is an episode I'd watch from start to finish.

• Love 4
On 2/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, NinjaPenguins said:

I assume Sam's actual father might want him? What am I saying? Billy and Phyllis will adopt him and wacky parenting hijinks will ensue, such as Buttbiscuit accidentally snortling the infant into one of his cavernous nose holes. Phyllis will rescue Sam during a high-larious spelunking mission by fashioning a lifeline out of Billy's nasal hairs. Master class!

That poor child, going from the spit and into the fire.

Which speaking of, Philly having a child together, adopted or otherwise, makes me want to hurl.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

My mother just read me a spoiler off her phone. It said that Jack and Victor are brothers. No thank you.

So Albert Miller (George Kennedy) is Jack's father? Was AM hanging out with the GC gang back in the day? Wouldn't he have been from Germany? Victor and his brother Matt would've been born before Jack. My head hurts.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

My mother just read me a spoiler off her phone. It said that Jack and Victor are brothers. No thank you.

HAHAHAHA!!!!

30 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

So Albert Miller (George Kennedy) is Jack's father? Was AM hanging out with the GC gang back in the day? Wouldn't he have been from Germany? Victor and his brother Matt would've been born before Jack. My head hurts.

Well I guess some might have thought that George Kennedy was dashing and handsome in 1956.  He would have been much older than Dina then.

So Kyle and Summer are related then?

So Dina screws around with Prick's father, and then later with Brent Davis.  Oh my.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

Albert Miller was just an alias Victor's father used.

His real name was Krampus-

giphy.gif

it was so touching when Victor remembered him dropping him off at the orphanage.......Victor has grown to resemble him SO much.

He can't be Jack's father.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I swear Mal is leaking these spoilers himself. 

Brooks/Chancellor/Fenmore/Miller-NEWMAN

Who will be Jack’s daddy???????

Gah.

Jack wouldn’t care. The devastation for him would be that his father is not John. But Mal would be the guy to turn Jack Abbott’s paternity into a WTD storyline for a man in his 60s. 

I hope TPTB are just letting him tease for ratings and that nothing will change re: paternity because this is truly INSANE.

• Love 16
12 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Then if Jack looks just like his father, Victor must look like his mother, because Jack and Victor don't even look like distant relatives, let alone brothers.

11 hours ago, bannana said:

So Kyle and Summer are related then?

No, because there will be a new, brilliant crossover storyline where Kyle's father is actually Loading Dock Guy from the Bold and the Beautiful.

10 hours ago, miamama said:

Mal would be the guy to turn Jack Abbott’s paternity into a WTD storyline for a man in his 60s. 

LOL it looks even more ridiculous than it sounds to actually see it written out :)

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, bannana said:

Prick wakes up today in Canada, so maybe he'll finger you, boes, and not JT.

He better not try!  I'm NOT that kind of a boes!

Tightpockets might go for it, though.....

• Love 8