Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E12: Lord Of The Manor

• Start Topic

I have unwavering love for Kristen and I am not sure why. She just seems so harmless. And I love her style. I need her to do better with her blog though - it has potential, but the pics are horrible quality. She needs a new photographer.

He was fine as hell! I do think the fact that he was black played a big part in Ramona acting like she needed to save Sonja...but I'm sure if anyone said that to her, she'd use the typical 'What? OMG! One of my good friends is black!'.

Or, she could go classy and use Melissa McCarthy's line from The Heat:  "Don't play that race bullshit card with me! Nine out of ten guys I fuck are black guys!"

• Love 3

The only reason we haven't seen more of Ramona's overt racism is because she has limited interactions with POC.

Count me in as someone who is disgusted by her behavior. I can overlook Dorinda flagging down the black guy to take her coat because I can't be certain it was racially motivated, but I've seen enough of Ramona to know her issue is systemic.

• Love 11

The only reason we haven't seen more of Ramona's overt racism is because she has limited interactions with POC.

Count me in as someone who is disgusted by her behavior. I can overlook Dorinda flagging down the black guy to take her coat because I can't be certain it was racially motivated, but I've seen enough of Ramona to know her issue is systemic.

I am over Ramona.  100 episodes of just being obnoxious and rude, time for her to go.  Ramona is the woman who keeps going back to a cheating husband, and good for her on the until death do us part, but she is absolutely the most judgmental person on the planet. ( I realize that was a judgment.) She is racist, sexist, unprofessional and darn mean.  I will defend her right not to be splashed but again after 100 epsiodes and pretty much being a blithering idiot at six or so Reunions-time to move on.  She has sparked and arced and now she is over. 

• Love 7

Plus Bravo probably gets the place for the week or so for free...in exchange for showing us all the resort name (product placement for the facility itself)

Not to mention it's not even 5 min from Grace Bay which is where everything else is on the island, so if they want to follow the ladies out to dinner or dancing, it's easy to do. The villa provided the best of both worlds for production I'd assume.

• Love 3

Yeah, that's how I saw it.

Beth may not have been the most polite person to both Luann and The Noodle, but I was so with her. Two grown ass women are having a discussion, choosing to delay their own consumption of their own food, and Luann approaches like "I'm the principal and you'll eat now because I say so" as if she was still in Morocco, and then Ramona, of all people, hyperventilating about the drama? GTFO and close the door behind you! Problem solved!

I didn't see it that way. Bethenny and Sonja were yelling loudly enough to disturb the others. That's just rude.

I did love that Ramona thought she was getting the "best" when there are 4 master bedrooms in that place. More rudeness to always think you are entitled to the first choice.

• Love 8

I didn't see it that way. Bethenny and Sonja were yelling loudly enough to disturb the others. That's just rude.

I did love that Ramona thought she was getting the "best" when there are 4 master bedrooms in that place. More rudeness to always think you are entitled to the first choice.

I would say Bethenny.  I do give her kudos for the mea culpa in her blog.  She was way out of line.  Sonja simply disagreed with her about the importance of the other women's opinions.  And then Bethenny would not let it go.

I think that Sonja as the hostess should have had first choice. What I ddidn;t understand is why Ramona is so insistent on haring a room with Sonja.  The left a bedroom empty.  SO had Sonja clung to her upstairs find and Ramona kept the downstairs everything would have been  fine.  Rooms by seniority.

• Love 1
(edited)

I would say Bethenny. I do give her kudos for the mea culpa in her blog. She was way out of line. Sonja simply disagreed with her about the importance of the other women's opinions. And then Bethenny would not let it go.

I think that Sonja as the hostess should have had first choice. What I ddidn;t understand is why Ramona is so insistent on haring a room with Sonja. The left a bedroom empty. SO had Sonja clung to her upstairs find and Ramona kept the downstairs everything would have been fine. Rooms by seniority.

There were just seven rooms so no room was left empty. Though at one point it was stated that Heather and Carole were also sharing, so there might have been one empty after all but someone was going to share.

I think even Sonja has forgotten the pretense that she has been appointed the "hostess" by Bravo.

The problem with Sonja' s argument is she was delusional, it wasn't just about the other women's opinions about her it was about her being in denial about her behavior, she kept saying the other woman trusted Lus friends story of her behavior but all the women told her that they actually witnessed it.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2

I didn't love the Villa either. Don't get me wrong, it was great and I'd stay there, but not my favorite. My top 2 NYC vactaion homes were Morocco and Scary Island.

Not that it wasn't gorgeous, but I was a little disappointed after seeing where they stayed on Scary Island.

The Morocco episodes ran the other day and I forgot to set my DVR.

• Love 3
(edited)
Not that it wasn't gorgeous, but I was a little disappointed after seeing where they stayed on Scary Island.

Yeah, the place on Scary Island was nicer, but wasn't the place where they stayed with Veevs calling Moaner & Sonja white trash, and Lu banging the pirate just after he banged Sonja up the butt, pretty nice too?

OK, that made me give a really serious stink-eye to Moaner & def made me go WTF.  Count me as one who could say it's more than possible for Dorinda to have made that mistake, no matter what that guy's race.  But why in the fuckety fuck was Moaner going so nuts to drag Sonja away from that extremely attractive black guy?  Not only was he super hot, he also seemed very sweet, soft-spoken, well-mannered & gentlemanly.  It's not like he was threatening to Sonja in any way.  He seemed very friendly & rather nice.  That scene was strange,  Why was Moaner dragging Sonja away from him?  Was it racially motivated?  Couldn't tell.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Yeah, the place on Scary Island was nicer, but wasn't the place where they stayed with Veevs calling Moaner & Sonja white trash, and Lu banging the pirate just after he banged Sonja up the butt, pretty nice too?

OK, that made me give a really serious stink-eye to Moaner & def made me go WTF. Count me as one who could say it's more than possible for Dorinda to have made that mistake, no matter what that guy's race. But why in the fuckety fuck was Moaner going so nuts to drag Sonja away from that extremely attractive black guy? Not only was he super hot, he also seemed very sweet, soft-spoken, well-mannered & gentlemanly. It's not like he was threatening to Sonja in any way. He seemed very friendly & rather nice. That scene was strange, Why was Moaner dragging Sonja away from him? Was it racially motivated? Couldn't tell.

Sonja took the sloppy seconds, not LuAnn.

• Love 6
(edited)

I'm confused....although I did not see Bethenny eating the lobster - lobster is a shellfish. Am I mistaken? I even googled it, lol.

Bethenny said she only eats shellfish. So, she can eat the lobster. I am guessing she did, but we didn't see it.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm confused....although I did not see Bethenny eating the lobster - lobster is a shellfish. Am I mistaken? I even googled it, lol.

Yes, it is shellfish. Bethenny is allergic to "finned" fish and can eat shellfish. BUT, lobster is high in calories, so............ LOL

Edited by WireWrap

Yes it is, ut Bethenny said she can only eat shellfish.

Sonja took the sloppy seconds, not LuAnn.

I keep hearing Bethenny screaming STFU.  Make it stop, make it stop.  Maybe she'll tell us ratings are good.  They are up this ep,  We're all just so happy happy for B bout that, right?  Is she happy happy?  Maybe not-

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/25/bethenny-keeps-calm-amid-nasty-divorce-battle/?_ga=1.98581086.1578229990.1340949624

Walls are up, walls are up, walls are up, walls are up, walls are up, walls are up . . . 

• Love 3

The Turks and Caicos house has terrible curb appeal from the front. Whoever likened it to a mausoleum had it right. It is more interesting from the back though. Usually I really like modern but this was just a bit too cold for me. I am sure they could have found better for less per night too. Of course I wouldn't spit at it if someone else was paying. LOL!

I'm pretty sure it's the House of Black and White where Arya Stark is learning how to be a faceless man and serve the Many Faced God. Valar Morghulis.

• Love 5
(edited)

I couldn't read the heading on the poster at first. I thought it said "Resent." That might still work for these ladies. 

Ugh. Kristen. This is all your fault. Well, really Carol's fault but no one's blaming her. You can't go in ready for a fight and then play innocent later and blame B for not responding better.

Carole cam better capture something the camera guys don't. Otherwise it's pointless.

Ramona doesn't have an interns, right? Why is she so good at bossing people around when they're on vacation? 

Editors! I wanted more of Luanne and Bethenny mimicking Ramona. Stay on the ball.

I feel like I've seen so many scenes of Ramona with that big curler in her bangs. What does it really do? 

I think Luanne has the body I want to have at that age. Though Bethenny did look good. It might have just been her suit though.

Edited by aradia22
  • Love 3
(edited)

The problem with Sonja' s argument is she was delusional, it wasn't just about the other women's opinions about her it was about her being in denial about her behavior, she kept saying the other woman trusted Lus friends story of her behavior but all the women told her that they actually witnessed it.

Yes. Sonja is often delusional but LuAnn was probably right when she said that Sonja was having blackouts. It is possible that she just doesn't remember what happened. That's dangerous. Most of the women have said they've taken her home and put her to bed. Dorinda did it in Atlantic City.

ETA: there's a fun preview clip from next week's episode in the First Looks thread. It's definitely worth watching. :)

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4

So Heather finally tried to get some product placement in. Slacking. I didn't really notice anything so that was a bit of a bust. If she does do fitness she should organize a group outing (maybe one of those charity SoulCycle's that keep getting parodied on TV shows) where you have to wear her brand's workout clothes.

The editing was weird. I don't know how Sonja started getting on Ramona and B and Heather started in on glass breaking or whatever that was about.

Speaking of sourpuss faces... Kristen's face when Ramona hugged her. LOL. What was with Kristen's face? She seemed very orange. Fake tan or sunburn?

• Love 1

Anyone know where on T&C the villa was? I've been to T&C once and even though there are lovely mansions there, I didn't agree with Sonja's claim that "Turks and Caicos are all about exclusivity." (Well, not if I went there :))

I found the vibe to be low-key and friendly. Grace Bay Beach is one of the best beaches in the world and if these ladies stay in the villa the whole time, they're missing out. My T&C experience was more like what Vicki and Donn did a few seasons ago…eat conch, drink the ubiquitous rum punch.

The villa seemed a little too cold and impersonal for me, without the cheery Caribbean "pop of color." ;-)  But hey, I'd happily stay there.

According to their website, the house is on Turtle Bay:  http://www.tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g2620706-d3636980-Villa_Bella_Vita-Turtle_Cove_Providenciales_Turks_and_Caicos.html  That means it's turtle time!  

• Love 5

I wonder if Ramona trying to steal Carole's stripper shoes will come up in "the dress" debacle.

I think Bethenny was genuinely trying to help Sonja in that moment and level with her (for real, I mean like outside of the show meta realness) but she didn't realize how far gone Sonja was at that moment. Sonja's unraveling was getting a little depressing but B's STFU made it all worth it. Oh, God I want a gif of that. I want to watch it on a loop.

LOL at the Countess enforcing dinner manners. I like to think a meta message passed between her and Bethenny as well.

Oh, lord, Sonja. Back to B "projecting" again? Sweetie, no.

It's so weird how these women can reset so easily. Anyway, I'm having fun with this trip so far. More, please!

• Love 5

Carole cam better capture something the camera guys don't. Otherwise it's pointless.

If I were on that trip, I'd take a page from the Bitchard sisters' book and hide the annoying girl's camcorder.

• Love 2

I know Beth gets a lot of flack for being so skinny and possibly unhealthy, but her body is amazing. She has to work out and take care of herself to look like this. She is currently on this vacation with Carole.

http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-bikini-yoga-photos?xid=rss-topheadlines

Hi motorcitymom65

Bethenny has been on a yacht with Carole before the week of airing this last episode till now.

Several times on WWHL, HW's and Andy claim that they get to the episodes 3 days before the public sees it.

So how the heck did Bethenny write her blog?

I'm not finding it believable that Bravo would email the video to Bethenny while she is on vacation and she would put time aside while cavorting in the sun to "work"

This would be true for all of the ladies....you're done with filming and Bravo is airing the season...and every week..you're gonna get an episode to write a blog about the episode and remember your feelings at that point in time. I'm sure they all have off season priorities (well except for Sonja)

For me, I think Bravo is lying about the 3 days - I think the ladies get more than one episode at a time and are given more time to write their blogs.

Speaking of Carole - she hardly ever writes blogs...I guess it must be part of her contract...which I find funny as she should be able to whip these out being a "writer"

• Love 4
(edited)

Hi motorcitymom65

Bethenny has been on a yacht with Carole before the week of airing this last episode till now.

Several times on WWHL, HW's and Andy claim that they get to the episodes 3 days before the public sees it.

So how the heck did Bethenny write her blog?

I'm not finding it believable that Bravo would email the video to Bethenny while she is on vacation and she would put time aside while cavorting in the sun to "work"

This would be true for all of the ladies....you're done with filming and Bravo is airing the season...and every week..you're gonna get an episode to write a blog about the episode and remember your feelings at that point in time. I'm sure they all have off season priorities (well except for Sonja)

For me, I think Bravo is lying about the 3 days - I think the ladies get more than one episode at a time and are given more time to write their blogs.

Speaking of Carole - she hardly ever writes blogs...I guess it must be part of her contract...which I find funny as she should be able to whip these out being a "writer"

They get the shows a week before they air. And at some point before they tape the reunion, they get the rest of the season's tapes so they can discuss the whole season during the reunion.

Does anyone know if the reunion has been filmed yet?

ETA: Carole is not allowed to write professionally until she fulfills her contract with her publisher. This includes blogs for Bravo. She discussed it in the first (and only) blog after the first show.

Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 4

They get the shows a week before they air. And at some point before they tape the reunion, they get the rest of the season's tapes so they can discuss the whole season during the reunion.

ETA: Carole is not allowed to write professionally until she fulfills her contract with her publisher. This includes blogs for Bravo. She discussed it in the first (and only) blog after the first show.

Thanks grneyedldy!

Now that makes more sense.

Have you heard anything about Carole and a new book? I haven't seen any press releases

There were just seven rooms so no room was left empty. Though at one point it was stated that Heather and Carole were also sharing, so there might have been one empty after all but someone was going to share.

I think even Sonja has forgotten the pretense that she has been appointed the "hostess" by Bravo.

Having Bethenny try and force the others' reality down Sonja's throat wasn't helping.  Sonja had every right to be upset they were calling her out on off camera behavior on camera.  Who the hell wants to start a vacation with an intervention?  Spare me Heather and not enabling her.  You do every time you go away and appear on camera with her.  Sonja was correct and she has continued that thought-none of these women care about her their concern isn't genuine.  I am still curious just how much the boyfriend tried to fend Sonja off and I feel it is entirely appropriate man or woman to tell a drunk or sober Sonja-to keep her hands and lips to herself.   It reminds me of Kristen and the John comment.  

For whatever reason, maybe too much alcohol, Bethenny decided that needed to be the moment in time she was going to force her opinion down Sonja's throat. Telling someone once again, you are smart, implies the other person isn't.  I noticed at the end of the episode, Bethnny repeating herself about ice in my white wine, can I get another glass of white wine.  So Bethenny is a repeater when she doesn't get a laugh or attention.  No please in her request.  What is with these rude NY women? Ramona and Bethenny.  Dorinda handled Sonya best-just call her out when she is drunk on her BS stories.  

• Love 4

Having Bethenny try and force the others' reality down Sonja's throat wasn't helping.  Sonja had every right to be upset they were calling her out on off camera behavior on camera.  Who the hell wants to start a vacation with an intervention?  Spare me Heather and not enabling her.  You do every time you go away and appear on camera with her.  Sonja was correct and she has continued that thought-none of these women care about her their concern isn't genuine.  I am still curious just how much the boyfriend tried to fend Sonja off and I feel it is entirely appropriate man or woman to tell a drunk or sober Sonja-to keep her hands and lips to herself.   It reminds me of Kristen and the John comment.  

For whatever reason, maybe too much alcohol, Bethenny decided that needed to be the moment in time she was going to force her opinion down Sonja's throat. Telling someone once again, you are smart, implies the other person isn't.  I noticed at the end of the episode, Bethnny repeating herself about ice in my white wine, can I get another glass of white wine.  So Bethenny is a repeater when she doesn't get a laugh or attention.  No please in her request.  What is with these rude NY women? Ramona and Bethenny.  Dorinda handled Sonya best-just call her out when she is drunk on her BS stories.

I don't think it was off camera behavior. They just didn't show it, I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up in Lost Footage. I don't think Bethenny intended to confront Sonja at that time until Sonja started her Rainman routine. And I'm all for getting the ice out of my wine. Wtf?
  • Love 3
(edited)

I am so jealous over those yummie gift bags. I have been a Yummie addict since 2009, and the denim is amazing so stfu Bethenny.

There are too many women on this show. I feel like we miss out on a lot of the fun goofy girl stuff that makes NY so good. Despite differences and bickering, they all still find a way to have a laugh with each other. It is refreshing to watch after so many criminals and outright ugly fights on the other shows.

Jumping in late here - I was traveling and just got to see the episode last night, so forgive me if this has already been mentioned (I haven't read all the posts yet)

My take on the "Yummie" gift bags was that they were Heather's way of getting some air time for HER brand.  Our eyes have been constantly assaulted with Skinny Girl products since Episode One, and, assuming that Bethenny didn't hire a cargo plane to cart all her logo'd stuff to Turks and Caicos, we may not see much of it the next few episodes, so this was a smart way for Heather to remind the viewers that she, too, has a very, very successful business, without any competition from Bethenny.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3
(edited)

From Bethenny's blog:

"There was a tiny moment with me talking to Heather about her brand. Perhaps this is to lay the groundwork for me being a know-it-all, but I think she has talent and is a great fashion designer. I was merely suggesting that she really focus on fitness, because there is a lot of opportunity there."

I still don't understand what the hell Bethenny is talking about. She was going on about this fitness segment, calling it an untapped market or something. The fitness market in terms of active wear is certainly not an untapped market. How can she even say that when brands like Nike and Under Armour and Adidas exist? Then you've also got Lululemon (has Bethenny met Yolanda, their unofficial spokeswoman?), Athleta, and some of these smaller monlthy subscriptions company (I know there's one that Kate Hudson is the face of). You can buy active wear from H&M and Free People and a whole host of other retailers as well. 

Heather is carving out space for herself with Yummie Tummie for sure, but for Bethenny to act like she was giving some valuable piece of advice? Girl, bye. When you can focus Skinny Girl on one thing then you can talk. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 15

I guess I based the empty room on Heather's blog.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-7/blogs/heather-thomson/heather-bethenny-and-i-are If it had a bathtub Sonja should have taken it.  This whole room lottery is getting old in the RH realm.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think it was off camera behavior. They just didn't show it, I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up in Lost Footage. I don't think Bethenny intended to confront Sonja at that time until Sonja started her Rainman routine. And I'm all for getting the ice out of my wine. Wtf?

It makes no sense that if Sonja was misbehaving they would save it for lost footage-I am not suggesting you are wrong but part of this show is showing the viewers the perspective through a video/film, how the principal and then the others react.  

Again Bethenny is just a susceptible to be under the influence.  I did think it was funny when Sonja was talking about partying and drinking and Bethenny,did a me too, and interjected I have a liquor line.  Never, ever forget product placement or one upping the person you are trying to help.   I actually thought when Bethenny asked about where Sonja is now, Sonja gave a good answer.  She has fought a lot of adversity to hang on to her $5 million dollar townhouse.  Bethenny was alternating between faux concern and badgering.  Sonja takes a lot from these women and she rarely lashes out.  Personally, if I were Sonja I would hang out on the red carpet-let's get real it was more of a step and repeat inside the venue than listen to these women make fun of me.  The only person comments I found correct in the whole scenario were Carole's.  I don't think most people want to be reminded of a drunken evening.  I may be mistaken but I believe at the end of last season LuAnn was on the outs with Sonja and Ramona http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-1/blogs/luann-de-lesseps/the-countess-sonja-and-i-are-on

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

It makes no sense that if Sonja was misbehaving they would save it for lost footage-I am not suggesting you are wrong but part of this show is showing the viewers the perspective through a video/film, how the principal and then the others react.  

Again Bethenny is just a susceptible to be under the influence.  I did think it was funny when Sonja was talking about partying and drinking and Bethenny,did a me too, and interjected I have a liquor line.  Never, ever forget product placement or one upping the person you are trying to help.   I actually thought when Bethenny asked about where Sonja is now, Sonja gave a good answer.  She has fought a lot of adversity to hang on to her $5 million dollar townhouse.  Bethenny was alternating between faux concern and badgering.  Sonja takes a lot from these women and she rarely lashes out.  Personally, if I were Sonja I would hang out on the red carpet-let's get real it was more of a step and repeat inside the venue than listen to these women make fun of me.  The only person comments I found correct in the whole scenario were Carole's.  I don't think most people want to be reminded of a drunken evening.  I may be mistaken but I believe at the end of last season LuAnn was on the outs with Sonja and Ramona http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-1/blogs/luann-de-lesseps/the-countess-sonja-and-i-are-on

There's more that we DON'T see than what we actually see. During the Scary Island season, they basically left out a new HW, the party planner. Hell if I had been Bethenny in that scene with Sonja I would have been dunking her head in the ice bucket and screaming GO TO SLEEP instead of STFU.
  • Love 2

If you go to Andy's Bravo FB page, he posts the date of reunion filming so viewers can submit questions. He also uses twitter to ask for questions.

• Love 4
(edited)

If you go to Andy's Bravo FB page, he posts the date of reunion filming so viewers can submit questions. He also uses twitter to ask for questions.

Thx. Hmm Andy's Bravo FB page, that's a place I never thought I'd go to. Is it as bad as WWHL?

ETA: I obviously can't decide what "tense" my sentence should be. :)

Edited by Grneyedldy
  • Love 2
(edited)

Thx. Hmm Andy's Bravo FB page, that's a place I've never thought I'd go to. Is it as bad as WWHL?

I just checked his FB page and he posted 2days ago that the reunion would film in a few weeks and is asking for questions.   https://www.facebook.com/andycohen?fref=ts

If anyone want to submit question, now is the time to do so! LOL

Andy Cohen

June 24 at 12:06am ·

‪#‎RHONY‬ Reunion in a few weeks! Post great questions for Bethenny, Ramona, Luann, Dorinda, Sonja, Carole, Heather and Kristen - tell me where you're from and I may use them on the air!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

There's more that we DON'T see than what we actually see. During the Scary Island season, they basically left out a new HW, the party planner. Hell if I had been Bethenny in that scene with Sonja I would have been dunking her head in the ice bucket and screaming GO TO SLEEP instead of STFU.

I think what my point was, is after Sonja wasn't receptive she should have stopped.  Sonja didn't initiate the conversation, Bethenny took it upon herself to offer and then try and force unsolicited advice.  Don't get me wrong, it is not that Bethenny's advice was wrong, it was just unsolicited and it became more about Bethenny being right than Sonja.  If the rest of the women were all a twitter over Sonja's behavior with LuAnn's stylist's boyfriend, that is on them not Sonja.  

Last year Ramona was saying to the others Sonja was going to lose her house, LuAnn joked about it and Ramona confronted Sonja about it.  So I see Sonja point with these women offering unsolicited serious legal or marital advice.  I hate siding with Sonja but she has a point -none of these women are particularly nice.  LuAnn and Carole went off the rails over something a facialist said.

• Love 1

I think what my point was, is after Sonja wasn't receptive she should have stopped.  Sonja didn't initiate the conversation, Bethenny took it upon herself to offer and then try and force unsolicited advice.  Don't get me wrong, it is not that Bethenny's advice was wrong, it was just unsolicited and it became more about Bethenny being right than Sonja.  If the rest of the women were all a twitter over Sonja's behavior with LuAnn's stylist's boyfriend, that is on them not Sonja.  

Last year Ramona was saying to the others Sonja was going to lose her house, LuAnn joked about it and Ramona confronted Sonja about it.  So I see Sonja point with these women offering unsolicited serious legal or marital advice.  I hate siding with Sonja but she has a point -none of these women are particularly nice.  LuAnn and Carole went off the rails over something a facialist said.

Bethenny fells it is ok for her to do to Sonja what she got so angry at Heather doing to her! LOL

• Love 3

Bethenny fells it is ok for her to do to Sonja what she got so angry at Heather doing to her! LOL

Except I don't recall Heather yelling Shut the Fuck Up! over and over at Beth. 

• Love 4
(edited)

While there is some basis for a comparison, I really don't believe that "Eat a meatball.......NO?.....eat nothing" is the same as trying to make Sonja understand that the women weren't misinterpreting her latest escapade to be "mean."   Sonja is having blackouts and putting herself at risk.

No, she didn't but she did say "I can say whatever the f-ck I want to you."

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
(edited)

Heather never, ever said that to Bethenny. Only Bethenny has yelled "STFU" and Sonja did not ask Bethenny for advice/counsel on her personal life either.

While there is some basis for a comparison, I really don't believe that "Eat a meatball.......NO?.....eat nothing" is the same as trying to make Sonja understand that the women weren't misinterpreting her latest escape to be "mean."   Sonja is having blackouts and putting herself at risk.

No, the meatball comment was/is not comparable, the "fix it" conversation that was started by Bethenny was/is comparable IMO and Heather did not lecture Bethenny nor did she tell her to STFU either at any time this season. AND for all we know at this point, Bethenny has only seen Sonja get drunk, but not black out drunk, twice this season.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

From Bethenny's blog:

"There was a tiny moment with me talking to Heather about her brand. Perhaps this is to lay the groundwork for me being a know-it-all, but I think she has talent and is a great fashion designer. I was merely suggesting that she really focus on fitness, because there is a lot of opportunity there."

I still don't understand what the hell Bethenny is talking about. She was going on about this fitness segment, calling it an untapped market or something. The fitness market in terms of active wear is certainly not an untapped market. How can she even say that when brands like Nike and Under Armour and Adidas exist? Then you've also got Lululemon (has Bethenny met Yolanda, their unofficial spokeswoman?), Athleta, and some of these smaller monlthy subscriptions company (I know there's one that Kate Hudson is the face of). You can buy active wear from H&M and Free People and a whole host of other retailers as well. 

Heather is carving out space for herself with Yummie Tummie for sure, but for Bethenny to act like she was giving some valuable piece of advice? Girl, bye. When you can focus Skinny Girl on one thing then you can talk. 

I thought Bethenny was referring specifically to shapewear activewear as opposed to activewear generally. I wish we had seen more of that conversation because it seemed sincere to me (as sincere as Bethenny is capable of being) and Heather seemed gracious enough about Bethenny's presumably unsolicited advice. It looked to me like they were just making small talk about the clothes but the scene was added to give Bethenny the BossyGirl edit.

• Love 9

While there is some basis for a comparison, I really don't believe that "Eat a meatball.......NO?.....eat nothing" is the same as trying to make Sonja understand that the women weren't misinterpreting her latest escape to be "mean." Sonja is having blackouts and putting herself at risk.

Well I don't necessarily agree with that considering the editing of that dinner was so horribly done. At one point while they were arguing they showed a shot of what we think is B making a face at Heather and the shot from behind shows Heather is actually clearly down the other end of the table. So who knows what they were each actually saying to each other at that dinner. But even if true, Heather does not show even a smidge of the aggression that Bethenny shows.

• Love 8

Well I don't necessarily agree with that considering the editing of that dinner was so horribly done. At one point while they were arguing they showed a shot of what we think is B making a face at Heather and the shot from behind shows Heather is actually clearly down the other end of the table. So who knows what they were each actually saying to each other at that dinner. But even if true, Heather does not show even a smidge of the aggression that Bethenny shows.

Eye of the beholder. Sorry to disagree.

• Love 4

I thought Bethenny was referring specifically to shapewear activewear as opposed to activewear generally. I wish we had seen more of that conversation because it seemed sincere to me (as sincere as Bethenny is capable of being) and Heather seemed gracious enough about Bethenny's presumably unsolicited advice. It looked to me like they were just making small talk about the clothes but the scene was added to give Bethenny the BossyGirl edit.

She seemed to be annoyed to me, particularly when she corrected her on her line and her active wear is shape wear. Also, in the kitchen when bethenney was correcting her filling the glass in the ice machine she thAnked her and told Bethenny that she would leave the boozy stuff to her and she should leave the fashion stuff to Heather.

• Love 7