Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Fashionably Fired Up

• Start Topic

Yes the cupcake thing was boring and pointless, but oh my God I wanted one of those cupcakes so freakin' bad! Ditto that pasta at Parkview or whatever the restaurant is called. Note to self: don't watch hungry.

Edited to say: Park Side not Parkview! And here's the menu. Why oh why did I have to look at this menu, when I'm again starving at my desk!

http://parksiderestaurantny.com/restaurant-menu

If you ever go there...save room for dessert....not at the Parkside but across the street for the best homemade Italian Ice at Lemon Ice King Of Corona....mmmmmmm

Out of all the complaints that HWs and others have about Bethenny, the idea that she wants to spend time with her daughter, above all else, is the most puzzling to me. This is not only about Bethenny and "her need to control" or "be the center of attention.", it's also about a little girl who wants to be with her mom. The fact that any of them would ever even complain about it, and be anything less than understanding and accomodating is strange to me. Isn't a mother making the needs of her child paramount a thing any more?

I don't find Alex's report on this topic all that relevant. It was a different cast, at a different time, under different circumstances. Besides, I am not privy to their filming schedules, so I really couldn't possibly comment on something I know nothing about.

Neither Heather or Kristen have complained about Bethenny wanting to spend time with Bryn, not once! The date of this trip was planned taking into consideration Bethenny's custody arrangement, so that it happened during the time Bryn was with Jason and not Bethenny. Everyone made the arrangements with/for their children to accommodate Bethenny, she was not asked to rearrange anything by either Heather or Kristen, it was Ramona that asked if they would rearrange their schedule to once again for Bethenny's needs/wants, which was/is ridiculous IMO. This whole thing was started by Ramona and Bethenny decided to also use it against Heather because she is an ass IMO.

• Love 10

It's been a long day and so I haven't managed to read all the posts, so apologies if someone else has already asked this - but why did they show a "Welcome to Sunnyside" sign when the Parkside is in Corona, quite a few miles from Sunnyside? Typical Bravo editing.

I said it too...very weird.

(edited)

When they shoot b-roll they just stuff things in there even if it has nothing to do with the story or the location. You will notice that if you are familiar with NYC and how they set the scene. It is just the editing monkeys taking a better "shot" than actually setting the scene. I am surprised they didn't try to pass it off as Williamsburg or some other trendy Brooklyn neighborhood instead of Corona Queens.

To Satan Andy all of Queens is just one big blob of unsavory people he gets to mock and belittle.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 1

Can I play conspiracy theory? ✋ Kyle who you all know from RHOBH said on the reunion unseen clips said she talked to Beth almost everyday when RHONY was filming. Considering Kyle is an actress and can cry a river with the best of any housewives (other than Kandi, no one is beating her) I'm of the belief Kyle gave Bethenny some tips how to be a basketcase on command especially to get out of many situations until she can put out fires. Jmo though.

Now why are we seeing some weird parallel between BH and NYC when it comes to alcoholism and addiction. First Kim and now Sonja. I dont think Sonja is as bad as Kim but who knows we only getting a small glimpse of their lives for one hour a week. I just find it ironic both Kim and now Sonja are Bravo's poster children this year for not handling their drink. Whos next?

• Love 2

Out of all the complaints that HWs and others have about Bethenny, the idea that she wants to spend time with her daughter, above all else, is the most puzzling to me.

Right?  Someone upthread said they wished Jax would be featured.  As much as little kids don't belong on these shows, it would serve a couple purposes.  Heather would be shown in a different light and she could nurture someone that wants it. And I think the audience would become more sympathetic to a woman on the edge. If the season was filmed when Jax was struggling and Heather had to be taken away from him when she really wanted to be with him, I'm sure we'd see tears from her, too.  Especially if she and Jon were divorcing and she was running a business AND doing a reality show, which, really - why is she doing it if she has a child that needs her??

Anyway, if Heather and Beth were ever to bond, (and I don't think it's possible) it will be over how tear jerking and hard it is to parent especially with a career and a child that's struggling with something.

• Love 3

When Bethenney ran off my first thought was that she wanted to reset for a Take 2 of the scene.  I don't know why, but I sometimes get that feeling with her like all the stuff leading to "drop it" is expected to disappear so that they can shoot the real scenes, with her edits.  It kind of reminds me of what happened with Alexis in OC when she clearly wasn't working from the same script as everyone, in that Heather/Kristen aren't picking up what Bethenney's doing.  It's like there's a split, then, between the more regular irregular folk and the professional reality show "stars."

That said, I'm totally reading into things too much on purpose because it's fun for me, and I'm at work and the computer is really slow.  

And Ramona...at least she has warning signs.  You can tell from her eyes when she's off-balanced.  I might take that over someone similar who's difficult to read.

IMO, just mine, Bethenny ran off crying to insure the cameras would be on her the whole time. She is a veteran of "realityTV" and knows that the camera will stick to you if you are crying or screaming! She does both frequently.

Yeah, I got all that. I watched it. I never said anything to imply that Heather or Kristin said or did anything to make Bethenny cry, but that Heather brought it up again-meaning the issue, not Heather's actions-after Bethenny had just composed herself. It's like she can't leave well enough alone.

Heather said it to put everyone at ease because of Bethenny's histrionics', everyone was on edge, once again, because of Bethenny's boo hooing!

Mathilda, you didn't miss anything regarding Beth's asking for a change of dates. That didn't happen and I don't know why some posters r flailing on her about the trip to T&C. It was R who simply asked the group if they should change the dates. B didn't have any notion of that convo & just said she'd go for the first part of the trip. I liked what H said about having a great 3 days while B was there. That was thoughtful & it's too bad B didn't acknowledge that.

You are right, Bethenny did not ask, that was Ramona. BUT.....Bethenny got all pissy about Heather in her TH and blamed Heather. She did it in her blog as well, nothing about what Ramona said/did, just Heather.

• Love 10

IMO, just mine, Bethenny ran off crying to insure the cameras would be on her the whole time. She is a veteran of "realityTV" and knows that the camera will stick to you if you are crying or screaming! She does both frequently.

IIRC, a camera stayed and filmed Ramona, Kristin and Heather while Bethenny and LuAnn spoke, so I don't think poor Heather had to lose any of her precious camera time.

Heather said it to put everyone at ease because of Bethenny's histrionics', everyone was on edge, once again, because of Bethenny's boo hooing!

But it didn't seem to put anyone at ease, it just further irritated. Sometimes it's best to just drop it and change the subject.

• Love 3

I might be incorrect but I have only heard Bethy say that she, Bethy, is deeply wounded because she, Bethy, needs to be around  her child as much as possible.  I found it interesting because it seemed to me that Bethy addresses her needs her wounds.  I cannot remember her expressing the absences in terms of her daughters needs but I don't know if I missed her saying it that way.

I am willing to bet a  bedazzled cupcake that the little girl does need her mother and wants to be around her.  

LOL

OK, now ya ruined my dinner   ;)  I had a Hostess cupcake unpackaged, ready for dessert!

Just a thought to toss in about Bethenny. In many cases of an ongoing divorce where children are involved. Neither parent can take said child and move out of state, fly with them out of state, fly with them out of the country...without the other parents consent. So on days Bethenny may have custody...and she might need to fly to California or elsewhere to hock her SG...if Jason says no...she can't take her. Not sure if the days they are going to be in T&C if she would have custody or not - but maybe Jason said no you can't take her. Or if Jason has custody those days..but on one of those days Brynn has some recital - I don't fault Bethenny for wanting to fly back. No biggie...she leaves a day early and the other ladies have more screen time.

PS - no human hands have touched that packaged Hostess CC. It's all automated.

And SOWWY!!! anyways if I ruined your appetite

• Love 1

It's been a long day and so I haven't managed to read all the posts, so apologies if someone else has already asked this - but why did they show a "Welcome to Sunnyside" sign when the Parkside is in Corona, quite a few miles from Sunnyside? Typical Bravo editing.

I used to live one neighborhood over from Corona, so when I first saw that establishing shot of the Sunnyside sign, I was thinking, whaaaa . . . ?  But my best guess about why they used that?  Okay, two guesses.  First, I can't think of anything similar in Corona that actually says "Corona."  Apparently they assume we need every location spelled out.  Which is why the Las Vegas sign is the most photographed feature in that whole city.  And since facts don't matter all that much at old Bravo . . .   

But also, the Sunnyside sign is all sorts of showy and lit up, and I'm assuming that's what they think is the Italo-American aesthetic.  (There's a word for it that was used when I was a kid, but I'm not going near that one.)  Their idea of what looks authentically Italian is probably the San Gennaro Festival.  And also discounting the fact that Corona is almost entirely Latino now.  So it didn't fit their biases.  Enter Sunnyside.

Or maybe the film crew just ran out of gas before they got to Corona.

• Love 2
(edited)

Can I play conspiracy theory?

I'm all for conspiracy theories!  LOL  We know that Kyle and Bethenny are friends so that is very possible.

Whether you love her or hate her, Bethenny sure has created a "Buzz" which is exactly what Bravo loves. 

I've always liked Bethenny so I'm more tolerant of her crying jags than others but even I have to admit that it's getting old.  Thankfully, we saw very little of it last night and more of Bethenny enjoying herself.   She cried for 30 seconds and yet it took me almost two hours to read all the posts made about it after I went to bed last night.  I'm betting Bravo is loving the "Buzz" she's created.

I don't bother checking the ratings but I've read (here) that they haven't spiked with Bethenny's return.  That may be but we have to remember that the ratings regularly released by Nielsen to the public aren't the ratings used by networks and sponsors.   They get "live plus 3 day" and "live plus 7 day" ratings which include On Demand and DVR views.  Bravo also gets to factor in the online viewers on their website.   The ratings have to be good enough to sustain the slew of commercials aired each week so Bravo doesn't appear to have a problem getting sponsors.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2
(edited)

What do you mean? Ginzaloon? 

Sunnyside is Irish. Or was. Mostly back in the day it was where the real donkeys came to live in the 1980's during the height of the troubles. Many the nights I spent in Sidetracks drinking Guinness and chatting up nurses. Those were the days boyo!

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 2

IIRC, a camera stayed and filmed Ramona, Kristin and Heather while Bethenny and LuAnn spoke, so I don't think poor Heather had to lose any of her precious camera time.

But it didn't seem to put anyone at ease, it just further irritated. Sometimes it's best to just drop it and change the subject.

No, the camera followed Bethenny and stayed on her until LuAnn came over.

The only one that took offense was Bethenny an she did so only in her TH and blog after the fact. Everyone else laughed and relaxed.

• Love 6

I used to live one neighborhood over from Corona, 

When I was a kid my parents and grandparents used to love going to the Ice King or King of Ices????  I forget the exact name but he sure had great Italian ices and sooooooooo many flavors too.  

• Love 1

To be fair, we don't know that Brynn wants to be with her mother. I wouldn't if I had someone like Beth for a mother.

Ow.  Beth is a lot of things tightly wound into one neurotic package but I seriously doubt Bryn doesn't want to be with her.  At 10 maybe.  15, probably.  5?  Nah.

• Love 7

What you have to realize that the clips on this show are shown out of sequence. The trip in the limo to Parkside was obviously after the drunken night with the girls at that hideaway Bar when John showed up without Dorito and Sonja was hanging all over the Eurotrash rent boys. I think they specifically mentioned it. I doubt that they were all there at the same time more than once. The put things out of sequence but the giveaway is that it was cold and they were all bundled up. 

Reality editing and cut and paste is meant to fake you out.

Wasn't Bethenney there that night?  In the limo ride she was acting like she didn't know what they were discussing about Sonja and her drinking.  Plus Dorinda was there, or that's how it came across in the conversation, but she wasn't part of the group the night John came in with another woman.  So...wasn't last night's conversation on the way to the restaurant about a different night?  Though you are right, of course, in that they mix stuff up, and since they edited out an entire character from OC pretty cleanly it's clear they're quite skilled.  

Out of all the complaints that HWs and others have about Bethenny, the idea that she wants to spend time with her daughter, above all else, is the most puzzling to me.

I don't really understand this.  Where I see people faulting Bethenney is for her decision to be on a reality show when all she keeps claiming to want to do is spend time with her daughter.  And as far as the other HW's on the show, from my perspective the complaints are about schedule changes and how it impacts them, they aren't complaining that Bethenney wants to spend time with the kid (except for that one interview from Kristen a couple weeks ago).

So I guess I'm missing what this comment is about, because I'm seeing it totally differently.  As I read/hear it, It's not the desire people criticize but how she's handling it.

• Love 4

You are right, Bethenny did not ask, that was Ramona. BUT.....Bethenny got all pissy about Heather in her TH and blamed Heather. She did it in her blog as well, nothing about what Ramona said/did, just Heather.

So the real issue is that Ramona stirred some shit up. And instead of blaming Ramona, Bethenny blamed Heather. And instead of others blaming Ramona, they are blaming Bethenny? I'm not snarking, I am trying to get this straight because I don't spend nearly as much time on the New York boards as I did in the past.

I will come to the thread after having enjoyed an episode and find myself scrolling through pages and pages of bashing and feel left out because I don't hate, or even dislike anyone on the show. With the exception of how superfluous Kristen is, I am loving all of the women and the different dynamics they are bringing. It feels more like the old seasons, because everyone is still trying to find their niche in the new line up. And, I have found every episode so far to be fun, with a touch of over emotional drama, and then right back to fun again. 

So, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss a crucial plot point somewhere. 

Thanks for clarifying.

• Love 8

No, the camera followed Bethenny and stayed on her until LuAnn came over.

The only one that took offense was Bethenny an she did so only in her TH and blog after the fact. Everyone else laughed and relaxed.

There was a camera filming Ramona, Heather and Kristin standing at the craft service table talking about wanting to go over and hug Bethenny while LuAnn was talking to her. I'm guessing there is more than one camera.

...and yes, Heather irritated Bethenny, which is the point. Bethenny was just regaining her composure. Dont poke the bear!

If any of you ever make it to Sunnyside Queens there is a great Japanese Restaurant there called Ariyoshi.

They started off in this teeny tiny space that could seat only 12 people. The owner did EVERYTHING....he was the waiter, the busboy, the cashier, and there was this tiny curtain he would go to the back...I swear he was the cook too. AND he handcranked the green tea ice cream - I saw him doing it!!!

Anyway they moved to a much bigger place and few blocks down - I hope he retired and is a millionaire now.

• Love 1

Just a thought to toss in about Bethenny. In many cases of an ongoing divorce where children are involved. Neither parent can take said child and move out of state, fly with them out of state, fly with them out of the country...without the other parents consent. So on days Bethenny may have custody...and she might need to fly to California or elsewhere to hock her SG...if Jason says no...she can't take her. Not sure if the days they are going to be in T&C if she would have custody or not - but maybe Jason said no you can't take her. Or if Jason has custody those days..but on one of those days Brynn has some recital - I don't fault Bethenny for wanting to fly back. No biggie...she leaves a day early and the other ladies have more screen time.

PS - no human hands have touched that packaged Hostess CC. It's all automated.

And SOWWY!!! anyways if I ruined your appetite

I have heard of arrangements like that.  So damn harsh.  I think they would have been better off hashing it between themselves and sucking up the anger.  Both of them.

A step-grandson of mine is going thru similar stuff and I wanted (but did not) to advise him to suck up his anger and pride and make up with the mother of his child.  

LOL  on my cupcake!

• Love 2

I will come to the thread after having enjoyed an episode and find myself scrolling through pages and pages of bashing and feel left out because I don't hate, or even dislike anyone on the show. With the exception of how superfluous Kristen is, I am loving all of the women and the different dynamics they are bringing. It feels more like the old seasons, because everyone is still trying to find their niche in the new line up. And, I have found every episode so far to be fun, with a touch of over emotional drama, and then right back to fun again. 

Thank you!  I agree with you about the bashing.  

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Repeating it isn't going to change anyone's mind.

• Love 8

There was a camera filming Ramona, Heather and Kristin standing at the craft service table talking about wanting to go over and hug Bethenny while LuAnn was talking to her. I'm guessing there is more than one camera.

...and yes, Heather irritated Bethenny, which is the point. Bethenny was just regaining her composure. Dont poke the bear!

Bethenny needs to get over herself! No one was "poking the bear"/bitch, let alone Heather. The majority of time was spent on Bethenny and then Bethenny/LuAnn, not the others!

• Love 14

AND THE RATINGS ARE IN

1.15/510K share in 18-49

http://www.tv-recaps-reviews.com/2015/06/tuesday-cable-ratings-june-16.html?m=1

I wont be too hard this week. NBA Finals GM6 got a 18M last night so no surprise people whether see LeBron lose than Bethenny cry and Mona being cuckoo bird.

Now if the ratings are like this next week then you know...

I've quoted part of my recent post about the ratings.

I don't bother checking the ratings but I've read (here) that they haven't spiked with Bethenny's return.  That may be but we have to remember that the ratings regularly released by Nielsen to the public aren't the ratings used by networks and sponsors.   They get "live plus 3 day" and "live plus 7 day" ratings which include On Demand and DVR views.  Bravo also gets to factor in the online viewers on their website.   The ratings have to be good enough to sustain the slew of commercials aired each week so Bravo doesn't appear to have a problem getting sponsors.

• Love 2

Bethenny's problem is that she agreed to a 5 day trip to T&C, and then also planned some other 9 day trip with someone else, and that somehow turned into "21 days away from her daughter." 

RHoBH is a job.  She knew she'd have to go on trips.  It's not anyone else's problem if she's planning other trips that take her away from her daughter in the same month.  So her meltdown about not seeing Bryn is a problem of her own making, and thus, she gets no sympathy from me anyway.  If I were a Ho and also had had to work around Beth's schedule in the first place only to have her sobbing at the mention of the trip schedule, I'd have even less than no sympathy.

If I know I have business travel planned, and then also plan a vacation of my own a week later, I don't get to expect sympathy from everyone else just because I scheduled a vacation after a business trip and am away from my loved ones too long.

Because Bethenny breaks down and cries all the time, and then gets mad that she was even asked an innocuous question about her schedule?  

Because Bethenny wasn't there so they didn't film it or chose not to show it?

Kristin said a hell of a lot of nice things about LuAnn this episode, and the success she's having with her business ventures.  Kristin also went to Sonja and apologized for doubting her about her business ventures, and said nice things to her, not just about her.

EXACTLY!

Bethenny has done this before...she knew full well what she'd have to do and what the expectations would be...

She is not a RH virgin...she has ridden this bull before.

• Love 5

It is so interesting to me to see differing perspectives of the situation. To me, Heather WAS trying to make B feel better by saying how much fun they would have! I could see me saying that, having no idea it could tick off the recipient!

• Love 14

Bethenny needs to get over herself! No one was "poking the bear"/bitch, let alone Heather. The majority of time was spent on Bethenny and then Bethenny/LuAnn, not the others!

I agree!  Although I did say poking the bear meaning saying anything that would automatically piss her off and have her run of sobbing.

We've all had to deal with STUFF...as much as I wanted to run off crying, I didn't...I was rich with a nanny and a tv camera in my face...I had to keep my sh*t together.

• Love 2

Ow.  Beth is a lot of things tightly wound into one neurotic package but I seriously doubt Bryn doesn't want to be with her.  At 10 maybe.  15, probably.  5?  Nah.

But maybe if your mother stole your pajamas....

• Love 8

It is so interesting to me to see differing perspectives of the situation. To me, Heather WAS trying to make B feel better by saying how much fun they would have! I could see me saying that, having no idea it could tick off the recipient!

I think Bethenny has a VERY short fuse and tolerance level....which might make for good reality tv for it isn't good for her image...it does not make the typical woman feel bad for her..and somehow? I think Andy(who is close to her) KNEW Bethenny and her fragile state would make for good tv...how could you be her friend and NOT know how fragile she was.

• Love 4

I'd like to know why no one complains about other HWs missing, arriving late or leaving early for an event/trip?

It's happened on all the franchises.  This season Vicki isn't going to Napa.  Last season LisaV didn't go to something Kim had.  Eileen and LisaV arrived late for David Foster's charity event, etc., etc.

• Love 1

I just think it's better to leave someone alone when they are clearly a raw nerve. As Kelly Bensimone once said, just staaaawwwwpppp.

• Love 3

So the real issue is that Ramona stirred some shit up. And instead of blaming Ramona, Bethenny blamed Heather. And instead of others blaming Ramona, they are blaming Bethenny? I'm not snarking, I am trying to get this straight because I don't spend nearly as much time on the New York boards as I did in the past.

So, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss a crucial plot point somewhere. 

Thanks for clarifying.

The "bashing" is coming from all sides this season for Bethenny and Heather/Kristen, not just Bethenny. I don't think the others realized that Ramona was stirring the pot again but she was IMO. And, I don' think any of the other HW's were upset at Bethenny after she told them she was not asking for them to reschedule the trip. They should have all turned and asked Ramona what the hell she was trying to pull telling them Bethenny could not go in the first place.

• Love 5

And what, Bryn is more important than the other little kids on the show? Whose moms all somehow manage to balance work travel and home life without sobbing 23 hours a day. Maybe if Bryn's mommy is too busy to spend time with her she should get one if her many assistants to rework her schedule.

Aww, of course no kid is more important than any other, but the other little kids get to see their moms (and dads I assume) pretty much every day.  And are you objecting to Bethenny being sad about it, or just seeing her sadness on tv? 

I am genuinely puzzled by (what I perceive to be) the angry tone of this entire discussion.  I am no Heather fan, but would not have the slightest problem with the other HWs having to reschedule to meet her childcare needs; that, to me, is a given. It's what moms do, and its one of the ways we support each other. 

• Love 4

Well, Heather can really say whatever the fu$z she wants to say. At least she is kind. She doesn't need permission from Bethenny. . if you can't stand the heat.... get out of the kitchen. No crying in baseball.... etc etc. 

This is getting very boring. I hope in T/C Sonja tells Beth to just stop tending to her and stop trying to censure her! She has a team and abundance candles helping her and B. needs to work her own shit out! LOL (can we pleeze pleeze have Sonja tell her she's harshing her buzz and dragging her down and to fucking lighten up and .and... snatch shot!) Where's the tequila? We want chewy Margarita's! None of this diet crap.

Bethenny might be amusing with her little zingers but just like Skinny Girl, ugh, the aftertaste.

• Love 11

AND THE RATINGS ARE IN

1.15/510K share in 18-49http://www.tv-recaps-reviews.com/2015/06/tuesday-cable-ratings-june-16.html?m=1

I wont be too hard this week. NBA Finals GM6 got a 18M last night so no surprise people whether see LeBron lose than Bethenny cry and Mona being cuckoo bird.

Now if the ratings are like this next week then you know...

This episode was heavily advertised as being one where Beth broke down. I believe these are the 2nd lowest ratings of the season. The lowest was the episode that was heavily advertised as the one where Beth went to Miam to meet her step-father. Bottom line, it looks like folks tend to be less interested in episodes where it is all about her trauma. Glad to see there will be less of that moving forward.

Bring on the old Beth. The one that will call out the clearly ludicrous instead of picking at shit that is clearly not intended to be evil or piss people off. The Beth that comments on the entitlement that is Ramona making sure she gets the prime bedroom, or Sonja and her many failings in dealing with the real world. This is a Beth I can root for.

• Love 7

Yes, I know all of that, I just didn't see how it related in any way to what I said.

Sorry if I responded to your post about a lengthy description of what you wear and how you would not be reading this thread  anymore because of the age shaming.  It was an attempt at humor to get you to continue to participate - which worked apparently because you keep coming back.  In the future there will be no effort - you are being unnecessarily curt. 

• Love 2

I'd like to know why no one complains about other HWs missing, arriving late or leaving early for an event/trip?

Are you referring to Bethenny having to leave the T & C trip early? Because no one complained.

• Love 6
(edited)

The "bashing" is coming from all sides this season for Bethenny and Heather/Kristen, not just Bethenny. I don't think the others realized that Ramona was stirring the pot again but she was IMO. And, I don' think any of the other HW's were upset at Bethenny after she told them she was not asking for them to reschedule the trip. They should have all turned and asked Ramona what the hell she was trying to pull telling them Bethenny could not go in the first place.

I did not mean to imply that it is a bashing of Bethenny. So I am sorry if I came across that way. I was just saying in general, I have been enjoying the season so far and I feel left out when all of the responses to it are negative. It makes me worry that we won't have the show around much longer. I don't care who is being bashed. I say bash away. I was just stating why I don't follow this thread as closely as I once did and will sometimes need clarification on what the discussion is actually about from time to time. 

EDIT: Because, I was sincere in my apology and I realized it may not have been worded that way.

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 3

The beginning scene is the cupcake get together.

Doesn't Sonja say something like now that this weight is off my shoulders that's why I now have the time to decorate cupcakes with the girls. Implying that she can hang out with the girls more often.

Fast forward through the rest of this episode and the only other scene she is in is packing in her apartment and having her interns create a Frankenstein Bathing Suit - a Frankini

Was Sonja at Luanne's Photo Shoot or Clothing line launch?

Also I asked earlier - Carole was missing from both events too

Is Sonja still mad about the Harry thing?

Is Carole still having issues with Luanne over greasy dude?

(edited)

The reality is, neither Kristen nor Heather expressed one ounce of disappointment or anger because Beth would cut the trip short. They only ever knew anything because Ramona came in and immediately said Beth had scheduling issues and asked if they should change the date. That was the only time we saw either H&K express any emotion at all, and certainly that would be understandable.  Still, they are getting hammered away at and being made to look uncaring.

True. And Heather made a point to focus on the positive.

I saw nothing wrong with what Kristen did at the photo shoot. Bethenny walked in as the whole group was talking about her not being to make the trip and Kristen continued the conversation. Why should they stop the conversation?

If they stopped the conversation, then Kristen would have been accused of talking behind Beth's back.

I personally don't think Heather did anything wrong. It's not normal to not acknowledge when someone bizarrely breaks down during a non-antagonistic discussion. Like I said before, Bethenny made up her mind that she wasn't going to like Honestly, if I were the other ladies, Bethenny's histrionics would be met with an eyeroll.

I wouldn't be able to stop at an eye-roll. When Beth made a spectacle of herself for the nth time while screeching that she doesn't want attention, I'd be hard-pressed not to reply, "Are you sure about that?"

AFA LuAnn's parenting style, it seems more European or old-school to not be a helicopter parent. I'm old and I was expected to entertain myself without my mother hovering over me 24/7. I guess it worked because her kids seem to be doing well.

Ramona is a bitch and a shit-stirrer at heart.  Add in her mild version of ADD or Tourettes or whatever the hell weird personality glitch she has?  And well, she's easily the NYC housewife who starts the most shit.  Of course, it also makes her reality TV show gold.  So, while I can't stand her, I understand why they would likely never get rid of her, either!

Couldn't pay me to hang out with each other, but I love watching that freak on TV!

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 5
(edited)

I just love Kristin's style. There, I said it. She looks fantastic in every scene, from head to toe. I want to take a scissors to Bethenny's mop and Ramona's bangs. 

Bethenny is good friends with Kyle. Kristin is good friends with Brandy. Brandy and Kyle hate each other. I'm sure B knows the hell Brandy put Kyle through during the BH filming. I think B had pre-conceived ideas of what Kristin was like because she hangs with a nutjob like Brandy and that is why she has no intention or desire to get to know Kristin.  JMHO but it does make a little sense, right?

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
(edited)

The worst thing about Bethenny this season is that she distracts me from talking about how much I can't stand Carole.

NO FAIR!

This is how feel about Ramona! Lol.

Ramona did bring her nastiness in this episode, so even Beth couldn't distract me.

Btw, I loved when Lu was talking about how she had heard that Beth could not come to T&C (I'm that was Ramona stirring shit, I'm sure she told Lu) Kristen said "ok, then only 7 of us will go" *shrug*. I loved that she was like whatever.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7