Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Primetime Emmys - General Discussion

Message added by formerlyfreedom

A reminder that all Primetimer rules and policies are in effect during live chats, including politics policy. Please stick to discussion of the show. Thank you.

• Start Topic

Kerry was funny with Ryan, though!

Emma Roberts' hair, dress and skin tone were all the same color.

I wonder if it's just really really difficult to dress Christina Hendricks? I don't know if I've ever seen her look good at an awards show.

• Love 1

Amy Poehler -- horrible hair - looks like she forgot to blow it  - looks like she let it dry naturally and fell asleep on it. Also, that two piece dress hit her in the wrong spot. The bottom piece was too high-waisted; should have been lower. And I do not like her as a redhead.

Something positive? I thought Sarah Hyland looked great - pretty dress, nice color and gorgeous hair style

Am I watching the wrong channel? I seem to be seeing different people than other posters. Now I really want to see Sarah Hyland.

I've been lurking and it looks like most people here were watching E!  If you go to their website, they have a lot of pictures up already, although, I haven't seen Sarah's yet.

Edited by Shannon L.

Ah man, now I remember why I hate awards shows...just get to announcing winners already.

Anyway, it's been a long time since the last time I watch the Emmys, can anyone tell me if there is a certain order they hand out the awards?

• Love 1