Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Becky lays downs some truths to Vanessa in the most calmest, most rational ways I've seen this season. 

It seems to be working because Vanessa have said a few times that Becky is not going home this week, that she is safe.

One of the truths was that the twins was one of Jeff's votes. Complete with a reasonable explanation as to why she [becky] thinks so.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2

So, Liz doesn't like Austin in that way but she hates everyone in the house more than him, right? I had to turn of BBAD with Liz's voice. "I knowaaaaaaaa" "Whyyyyyyyyyyya" " I don't knowaaaaaaaaaa". I seriously don't know how a guy could listen to her voice 24/7. She's cute at best and not all that like she thinks she is. I now want her gone after Austin. Although, it appears Austin is safe. Ugh!

• Love 1
(edited)

Becky lays downs some truths to Vanessa in the most calmest, most rational ways I've seen this season.

I agree that Becky did really well in her interrogation.  I believe that Inspector Frootloops is on to interrogating Meg, but my feeds are stuck at the moment.

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1
(edited)

Oh lord, Vanessa is back to thinking that for her game she has to put up Austin.  This is after Jackie/James/Meg/Jason/Becky have been up in the HOH room for a couple of hours.  Steve is trying to talk her out of it.  Shelli/Clay are taking a nap.  Oops, Shelli/Clay are coming up now.  New target soon.

ETA:  Now Vanessa is insisting to Shelli/Clay that they have to get Becky/John on board with Vanessa to take out Jason.  At least she's trying to get them to spill some blood as she tanks her own game by not taking Austin out.

Edited by pennben

Oh lord, Vanessa is back to thinking that for her game she has to put up Austin.  This is after Jackie/James/Meg/Jason/Becky have been up in the HOH room for a couple of hours.  Steve is trying to talk her out of it.  Shelli/Clay are taking a nap.  Oops, Shelli/Clay are coming up now.  New target soon.

ETA:  Now Vanessa is insisting to Shelli/Clay that they have to get Becky/John on board with Vanessa to take out Jason.  At least she's trying to get them to spill some blood as she tanks her own game by not taking Austin out.

Vanessa sounds like one of those "last person who talks to her wins" players we get every few seasons. 

• Love 2

Jason would be a fine eviction for Vanessa. He's more likely to be with the others than not and he can't be trusted as he really has no one really close to him left (well, no one who matters, that is). I doubt she ends up putting him up, though. I bet she defaults to Jackie eventually. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm still not sure where this Clay/Shelli/Vanessa thing is going to land, but I've just got to say that Shelli is very, very good at this game.  Vanessa is just so difficult to work with, you can tell Shelli and Clay are getting exhausted from talking Vanessa down from her various schemes to justify her vote and offering her great other ways to talk things through with people.

I think this has wrapped up with Jason target.  Vanessa still wants to interrogate Jason to come up with a "golden reason" to put him up.  The plan is then to explain to Becky why they are making the change to get her to trust them.  Vanessa just keeps trying to come up with a way for her to do something and still be able to say she never lied. 

ETA:  Becky walked in and has done wonderfully to save her ass here.  She's on board with these guys putting up Jason.  They've convinced her that Jason/Meg/James are masterminds and Jackie is with those three.  Becky wants to play with Clay/Shelli/Vanessa, she said she only got close to Jackie because she didn't have a crew.

ETA: Liz and Austin now know Becky is on board.  Vanessa still wants to interrogate Jason anyway.  Vanessa is going to be done soon, she's too exhausting to work with. 

Edited by pennben

I'm really glad. I don't think there was much more to Jason than what we're getting. He and Meg seemed really sincere on wanting to work with Clay and Shelli, C/S are both inadvertently shooting themselves in the foot with this move. I'm also happy that Becky, Jackie, or John aren't taking the hit, I think they're all interesting wildcards going forward. The twins are going to be interesting to watch both playing. 

And sooner or later, Austin/Clay/Shelli/Vanessa are going to break apart. Austin will be grateful for like a week, but he's going to realize how close his allies came to getting rid of him. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh god, now Clay and Shelli feel bad that Jason is going up.  They want to keep him. I think they are still going to take a swing to get Jackie up before the ceremony.  Regardless, I can still see them taking a shot at Becky going out on Thursday over Jason if he goes up. These folks are insane! I love it:)

Edited by pennben
  • Love 1

I really don't get why Vanessa has been so off about reading people in the house. Are HGs really that much better at hiding stuff than professional poker players?

I think professional poker players know that they're lying.   HGs are deluded enough to trick themselves into believing the most ridiculous things as truth, even when they invented the fiction in the first place.

I would imagine that helps determine how much they expose to an observer.

I'm really glad. I don't think there was much more to Jason than what we're getting. He and Meg seemed really sincere on wanting to work with Clay and Shelli, C/S are both inadvertently shooting themselves in the foot with this move.

This 

I'm also happy that Becky, Jackie, or John aren't taking the hit, I think they're all interesting wildcards going forward. The twins are going to be interesting to watch both playing.

And THIS!

• Love 1
(edited)

HAHAHA

WHAT DID I TELL YALL - JASON'S BIG MOUTH WILL BE HIS DOWNFALL.

NOW HES GOING UP.

At first, I thought this was a bad idea for Vanessa but to be real it's a good move.

Austin will be kissing her ass. Jackie doesn't get backdoored. Plus James and Meg have already promised theie votes to Becky.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

It will kill Jason if he doesn't go to jury and Steve will. LOL!!!! I didn't like Jason at first but he's grown on me. I still prefer that Austin go home before jury. I just don't want to see him maul Liz. That said, she might deserve him. She said she doesn't like him but she is sure egging him on if she doesn't.

• Love 3

If Jason leaves then the feeds are essentially useless to me.  

I had a blast listening to them come up with Gunsmoke Island and I think 99% of that was all Jason. 

I hope BB saves him lol

• Love 1

I really want a Julia HOH I think of the two of them, she's more level headed and might make the more interesting moves

I think the best thing would be both of them getting HOH. It would be hilarious. Plus, Liz is actually the only person who has ever said that Clay/Shelli need to go on the block.

I really hope they stick with the Jason boot. I will laugh and laugh when he gets fucked over. Idiot. 

But I have a feeling that even if Vanessa puts up Jason, Shelli/Clay might end up putting the target back onto Becky by Thursday.

• Love 1

I still really want Austin to go before jury, but I do get why Vanessa is considering everyone else but Austin. He's an ally for her, he's a vote and he has the bigger target on his back...well, Vanessa probably will after this week. She has to stop with trying to find reasons to put people up. I know it's usually a smart move, but she can't always find good reasons that everyone will believe. Sometimes, you just have to say 'you're going up because you're bad for my game'. End story. 

I'm not angry Jason might be going, but I'm not pleased either. Jason has said some pretty awful things and I genuinely dislike him and Meg and James together, but he's been entertaining and he wants this more than a lot of people in this house. But I won't be mad if he goes, really.

I also don't blame Steve for gunning to keep Austin. He knows he's 100% the next target if Austin goes and he also knows Austin could be a vote for him too. If they lose Austin, that increases the chances of him going home by a lot. 

But honestly, I'd rather Becky to go home than Jason or even Jackie. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Jason leaving would be good for Vanessa for one reason: Jury.

Lets pretend if she and Shelli were final 2, well, mostly all of Vanessa's people will be jury. The twins, Steve, and Austin. All she would need is a few swings like JMac and Becky. Shelli has lost Jeff, Audrey and maybe Jason if this blindside follows through.

In the words of Howie from big Brother 6

"Play strategic dont play with emotions. You got to make plays for yourself "

Edited by BlackMamba
(edited)

Or even a Julia/Steve HOH. That would be fun to see.

Steve as HOH would be very interesting. First of all, besides being Vanessa's puppet, I have no idea what his strategy is or who he would target. Plus everyone hates him and it's always fun when a hated HG gets HOH and everyone has to kiss their ass. Also, he's really bad at talking to people so it would be funny to watch him try to have strategy talks with everyone. And the kicker is that Shelli would probably lose her mind because she can't stand Steve and I want Shelli to be scared for once. But unfortunately Steve will 100% throw the HOH comp.

ETA: I just realized that if Steve/Julia were HOH they would just do what Vanessa told them and I'm super over Vanessa being in power, so I don't know if I want this anymore. Although for the Shelli freakout alone it might be worth it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

If Steve/Julia or even Austin were HOH, Vanessa would tell them to put up Clay/Shelli so she wouldn't have blood on her hands. ;-)

Well then, make it happen, BB Gods!

I think Vanessa is gonna pull a Helen with Shelli/Clay "It's too early!" all the way up until it's too late and Shelli gets her first.

• Love 2

Well then, make it happen, BB Gods!

I think Vanessa is gonna pull a Helen with Shelli/Clay "It's too early!" all the way up until it's too late and Shelli gets her first.

I dont think so. She said in last night's episode she has to choose a side, the twins or Shlay. Of course shes rolling with the twins mainly because of her relationship with Julia.

Julia if she got hoh would put up big fish like Shlay and use Austin as bd option.

• Love 1
(edited)

Julia if she got hoh would put up big fish like Shlay and use Austin as bd option.

I hope you're right. I would live for Shelli/Clay on the block.

Don't forget, guys. Meg doesn't care if there's a six person alliance. 

LMAO! Please let them not change their mind again. I am SO ready for Jason to be blindsided. You know he will pop the fuck off. And Meg will probably cry and still not understand that there's an alliance. Good times!

This is literally the funniest thing I have ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and watch it.

• Love 10

Jason and Meg are so dumb that I bet they will believe Clay/Shelli are voting to keep him. He's probably gonna campaign all week thinking he only needs to flip one vote (Slay/Meg/James gives him four). I wanna see him grovel to Steve after trashing him all week.

• Love 1

Jason and Meg are so dumb that I bet they will believe Clay/Shelli are voting to keep him. He's probably gonna campaign all week thinking he only needs to flip one vote (Slay/Meg/James gives him four). I wanna see him grovel to Steve after trashing him all week.

The problem is Meg and James stupidly gave Becky their votes ahead of time. It's going to be funny how they try to spin that one.

I definitely think Vanessa knows that down the line, Clay/Shelli are a big threat to her. But, I think she's more of the type of player to get someone to do her dirty work for her, so she doesn't get blood on her hands so maybe as soon as Austin, the Twins, or Steve win HOH, she might be pushing for that Clay/Shelli nomination and eviction.

• Love 2
(edited)

Breaking down the house after Vanessa pulled in Becky and JMac last night:

Team Vanessa: Steve, Julia, Liz, Austin

Team Shelli: Clay

Will float to whoever is in power but is likely a Slay lean: JMac, Becky

On the outs: Meg, Jackie, James

I don't know if it was intentional but getting Jason out really weakens Clay and Shelli's game long term.

FTR, Vanessa did tell Shelli and Clay they have to back her up. Should be interesting to see how they talk to Jason after the ceremony.

Edited by Cutty

Jason <3. Hopefully this eviction causes Jackie to find her inner Janelle and start slaying these losers left and right. 

That is what I hate about the BOB. Jackie could win all the HOHs and still find herself unfanged by the week's end. Her alley is *thisclose* to getting evicted on a week she won HOH.

Jackie/Becky/Johnny must win the next few HOHs together if they are going to survive. I don't count James and Megan. 

I do hope that feels the heat & the blood on her hands this week. I mean that's all she ever talks about. How does she wash her hands with all that blood on her hands? When she nominates Jason (I still prefer Austin...yes, I know I sound like a broken record) I hope she gets a little grief from some HG and has a mini breakdown. Of course, we all have Austins fit of rage after the ceremony to Jason. <eyes roll>

I do think that Austin is actually more scared of Jason than Jason is of him, so I wonder how this planned attack might go.  It is possible it could just make Austin look like an idiot, primarily because Jason has nothing to lose and no secrets and Austin is a moron.

• Love 1
This is literally the funniest thing I have ever seen. Please do yourself a favor and watch it.

Uh-oh, I think Shelli just gave Clay everything he needs to beat her if they get to F2. Just tell her she's got lipstick on her teeth or something, just as jury questioning starts, and watch her entire game unravel.

• Love 5

That is what I hate about the BOB. Jackie could win all the HOHs and still find herself unfanged by the week's end. Her alley is *thisclose* to getting evicted on a week she won HOH.

Jackie/Becky/Johnny must win the next few HOHs together if they are going to survive. I don't count James and Megan.

ITA. I would really like to see Clay and Shelli on the block together but as long as the BOtB is in effect that won't happen. That's the fun of BB. Watching two allies on the block together is the best. Watching Clay and Shelli on together would be glorious.

Seriously, the BOtB has really ruined this game.

• Love 11

So Vanessa's "reason" to put up Jason is because she "100% for a fact knows" he lied about Day getting the phone booth?  Yeah, that's quite a reach there, Vanessa.  She's currently grilling Jackie, trying to get her to doubt Jason, and Jackie really isn't having it.  Vanessa is also planting the seeds that she doesn't trust this group of 8, and is getting "information" questioning their loyalty, and Vanessa - give it up.  She's going to be pissed at you when you put up Jason; there's no other way around it. 

• Love 3

I don't understand the Last Laugh angle when everyone fucking knows that Day had it. Jason even went over with her the reasons for canceling Becky, Jackie and Jeff's votes. 

Vanessa is out of her mind.

• Love 1

If Vanessa says "I HATE LIARS!" one more time I'm gonna lose my mind.

I think I'm more annoyed with everyone in the house saying "100%" and "at the end of the day" over and over and over.

• Love 5