Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh, me too. Jackie is already there; I really, really want her to win HOH, with Becky or maybe even James. She has Vanessa's number, and I like it.

Yesh. I can't believe how fired up Jackie has been. Her conversation with Vanessa sold me.

Though since we're all rooting for the same thing you just know Clay and Austin will win the next HOH. Ugh.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jackie realized that none of the main alliance of six has ever been nominated this whole game.  Her wheels are definitely turning.  She's on to them.  I can see her going to Jason and probably Meg before too long.

I mean, it won't save Audrey, but at least it'll have them keeping a closer eye on things and not spilling everything to Clay or Shelli.

Edited by Donny Ketchum
  • Love 3

Audrey has lied so much that she has now dropped a huge truth bomb on these people and they can't believe her. Sad, and hilarious.

Vanessa needs to go to bed. Girl has been wound up for quite some time.

That Twitter account isn't Austin's girlfriends's. His GF is named Jen.

So Jackie and Becky seem to low-key believe Audrey. Jackie came out to talk with Becky, Jason, and Steve about it and was kinda laying the groundwork for people to see that there probably is an alliance. Then Meg's dumb ass comes out and shuts everything down. She is such an embarrassment. I literally can not even believe how dumb she is.

• Love 5
(edited)

Poor Jackie. She so obviously sees what's right in front of her eyes but every time she tries to low-key get these people to understand it they're like "Yea, right, there totally isn't an alliance." It's like what the fuck? How dumb can you be? 

It's not gonna make any difference that she gets it because no one is going to help her because they all wanna help Clay/Shelli win rather than get themselves further. It literally is last season again.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I'm pretty sure Jason believes it. He's just not saying anything until he's off the block. He was already going after Austin and Liz anyway.

Meg actually said the alleged six person alliance doesn't sound intimidating. LOL. Okay. You might actually be dumber than Clay.

• Love 4

So Jackie and Becky seem to low-key believe Audrey. Jackie came out to talk with Becky, Jason, and Steve about it and was kinda laying the groundwork for people to see that there probably is an alliance. Then Meg's dumb ass comes out and shuts everything down. She is such an embarrassment. I literally can not even believe how dumb she is.

To think Meg was one of the first ones, along with Jackie, to figure out Audrey's game in week one.  So how'd she go from being one of the smartest people in the house to one of the dumbest by week four?

• Love 2

No, Becky and Jason are totally on board with Jackie's line of thought but they are all being cautious. Jason especially should because his fate is in the hands of the people they are talking about. Jackie and Becky are edging too because those people could win another HOH.

Meg is the only truly dumb one. There seem to be nothing going on in that head of here's.

Steve was playing 25 questions with Jackie why lying to her about his vote for Jeff. It is no wonder they think he is sneaky.

• Love 1

I guarantee that if any of these people win HOH though, barring maybe Jackie/Becky together, they'll just go after each other. That is if they even try to win HOH. I really hope they prove me wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

• Love 1
(edited)

Apparently, Jackie heard that Julie Chen was throwing her shade & decided to play. LOL!!! It would be great for Jackie's esteem to win HOH & also to mix up the game in the house.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 3
(edited)

I thought I was done for the night, but a house meeting minus Audrey is pulling me back in. Are they serious with this shit? I'm going to be sorely disappointed in production if they don't lock the door and play the Takeover music when Audrey gets voted out.

Edited by Callaphera

Yeah, the fact that there has been no twist this week makes me think they'll create a twist to keep Audrey. And what's weird is that I'm fine with that. She sucks at this game, I don't like her, but she brings the drama, and I love that! While I still actually enjoy a lot of these people, I have no rooting interest, so would love for her to come back in.

Where IS Audrey right now? This "Hey, we are all totally on the same page, and none of us lied, and everything that ever happened is because of Audrey" meeting is fun, partially due to the fact that pretty much everyone is lying, but where is Audrey?

• Love 2

Audrey had to be listening to that. When they get loud, you can hear it throughout the house. 

Get rid of Audrey and we made final 12! I finally hear Becky open her mouth and I want her to shut up.

• Love 1
(edited)

If I was in that house and wasn't sold on what Audrey said this "house meeting" would make me believe her story. The overractions are a dead giveaway. Vanessa is just making things worse with this spectacle. She's really just the fucking worst. Hopefully Audrey gets her to DOR by Thursday.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 2

If I was in that house and wasn't sold on what Audrey said this "house meeting" would make me believe her story. The overractions are a dead giveaway.

Yeah, but Shelli's words seem to have convinced Meg even more that Audrey was lying again.  I couldn't get a read on Jason's reaction, but he looked like he believed Audrey even more than before, but at the same time . . . he looked like he either believe Shelli or just played it like he did.  James is still filing Audrey's words away, I think.  But Becky and Jackie (especially Jackie) were more than sure about it.

• Love 2

Audrey, alone in the HN room - "They must be as dumb as they look."

This is hilarious coming from the dumbest in the house who basically put herself on the block. She had a free ride and just had to hide behind Shelli. 

• Love 5

Damn, this was a really bad night to have made plans that kept me away from the feeds! Your updates are priceless, though. Thanks, all, as always.

It's very odd to have no one I really loathe and no one I really love. I wouldn't have thought a season like that would be such fun to watch, but this group makes it very entertaining indeed. I think they looked for houseguests who tested high on the paranoia scale, then mixed in a couple of relatively normal people along with some blockheads who are just in the house as a lark.

Where has Lizulia been through all of this?

Go Jackie!

• Love 2

Poor Jackie. She so obviously sees what's right in front of her eyes but every time she tries to low-key get these people to understand it they're like "Yea, right, there totally isn't an alliance." It's like what the fuck? How dumb can you be?

Seems like Jackie is writing her own ticket out of the house if she keeps bringing it up and nobody bites. The smart call is to let someone be the rabblerouser, that person gets targeted, but then the others know what she was rabblerousing about anyway.

I mean the primary rule of this game is either engage big or disengage. Little hunt and peck moves get you booted, like it did Jeff.

• Love 2

I don't have the feeds, but enjoy following along and have a question. Shelli and Clay seem like the Ambiguously Sexless Duo. In fact, save for them lying (clothed) in bed together and I guess complimenting each other's appearance, I haven't heard any reports about them flirting, kissing or...Amanda and McCrae-ing. In fact, they sound more like Dan and Danielle 2.0 (with Shelli as Dan, of course) than any showmance of seasons past.

I'm wondering if they're just keeping their relationship quiet or there really is no there there (i.e., is it strategic or is there nothing to hide?). Houseguests who've never watched a season of reality TV would know that romantic pairs are recipes for trouble. Heck, even Julie Chen, who never met a showmance she couldn't hype, hasn't asked much about them.

But they just don't seem like a romantic pair. More like they're trying to answer the age-old question of can a man and a woman truly have an alliance together without the sex part getting in the way?

• Love 2

I don't have the feeds, but enjoy following along and have a question. Shelli and Clay seem like the Ambiguously Sexless Duo. In fact, save for them lying (clothed) in bed together and I guess complimenting each other's appearance, I haven't heard any reports about them flirting, kissing or...Amanda and McCrae-ing. In fact, they sound more like Dan and Danielle 2.0 (with Shelli as Dan, of course) than any showmance of seasons past.

I'm wondering if they're just keeping their relationship quiet or there really is no there there (i.e., is it strategic or is there nothing to hide?). Houseguests who've never watched a season of reality TV would know that romantic pairs are recipes for trouble. Heck, even Julie Chen, who never met a showmance she couldn't hype, hasn't asked much about them.

But they just don't seem like a romantic pair. More like they're trying to answer the age-old question of can a man and a woman truly have an alliance together without the sex part getting in the way?

I think Shelli said she does not want to do anything even kiss Clay until they get out of the house.

Last night Jokers reported that Clay came up to the HOH room and threw himself on top of Shelli and was kissing her neck.  She told him that someone else was also there, I guess in the bathroom.  I think that third person was Jackie.  Anyway, Clay got off Shelli and went to sit on the couch.

Now for a question.  At approximately 4:30 am, Steve was monologuing in the back yard, saying that he thinks James doesn't trust him because of the 'chain thing'.  He also said he came into the house fully expecting to give the chain to someone else.  Does anyone understand what Steve is talking about?

Can't we just get rid of Steve? He is so annoying & not good tv. Casting really tried too hard to replicate the Ian mold. Him leaving would make the HG & the outside world (me) happier.

• Love 2
(edited)

Last night Jokers reported that Clay came up to the HOH room and threw himself on top of Shelli and was kissing her neck. She told him that someone else was also there, I guess in the bathroom. I think that third person was Jackie. Anyway, Clay got off Shelli and went to sit on the couch.

Now for a question. At approximately 4:30 am, Steve was monologuing in the back yard, saying that he thinks James doesn't trust him because of the 'chain thing'. He also said he came into the house fully expecting to give the chain to someone else. Does anyone understand what Steve is talking about?

He has a chain that he plays with on his neck. He has told people it has significance. So I think his plan was to build trust with someone and then give it to them as a sign of faith and loyalty. Audrey I believe pegged the necklace as being a rouse and told some people. But of course this was after all her shennigans so no one believed her. It is in fact a rouse and it doesn't have any significance.

Which is why everything Audrey has done FUSTRATES me so much. She is so spot on with her observations especially in the past week or so. But with all her insane shenanigans the first 2 -3 weeks, no one believes her anymore.

She dug her grave and cannot get out of it. It's a shame.

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1

I'm wondering if they're just keeping their relationship quiet or there really is no there there . . .

I'm wondering if they're constantly doing it missionary-style when the feeds are on fish because I keep seeing these photos of the back of Shelli's head and there's this big rat's-nest forming. I can't come up with another explanation.

• Love 4

He has a chain that he plays with on his neck. He has told people it has significance. So I think his plan was to build trust with someone and then give it to them as a sign of faith and loyalty. Audrey I believe pegged the necklace as being a rouse and told some people. But of course this was after all her shennigans so no one believed her. It is in fact a rouse and it doesn't have any significance.

Which is why everything Audrey has done FUSTRATES me so much. She is so spot on with her observations especially in the past week or so. But with all her insane shenanigans the first 2 -3 weeks, no one believes her anymore.

She dug her grave and cannot get out of it. It's a shame.

Thank you.  The whole 'chain thing' had me completely confused.

Anyway, Steve's musings were interrupted by Jason.  They talked about how they wonder how to stay sane in the house.  Steve's wondering how other people do it and Jason's wondering about what will happen when he's out of cigarettes.

Both agree that their personalities will keep them from winning.

Jason figures that he's everyone's plan B, the person to target when they can't go after their plan A.

They both want Audrey out, and Jason says that Austin is also after him because they don't talk.  Steve says that the house meeting should be good for Jason because it means that everyone's gunning for Audrey.  Jason isn't so sure, because he knows that taking Audrey to the end guarentees a win for whoever she's up against in the final two.

Jason says he heard something when he was first in the house, or just before going in.  It was something he wasn't supposed to hear, but then FISH.

Back from FISH, Jason is telling Steve that he's not playing too hard, but he's always popping up and it makes everyone think he's another Andy.

Steve goes to bed and Jason says to himself "Why am I even trying to help this kid?"

• Love 1

Watching back, that "house meeting" might be the most embarrassing thing I've seen on this show. Just amateur hour, high school bullshit. Becky thinks she's in a 12 person alliance! Yay!

I think Steve will be the next public enemy. I wonder how hard Vanessa will work to save him if he's on the block next week.

• Love 1

I'm torn. On the one hand I want Sixth Sense to get fucked over and targeted but on the other hand I'm almost OK with them continuing to steamroll through the house because every other person is fucking dumb as hell and weak.

My only hope left is Jackie, but because of the fucking 2 HOH/BOB bullshit it probably won't even matter if she can manage to win HOH because whoever the other person is will be useless and she'll just have to go along with them.

• Love 2

I can't believe the house still doesn't believe there's an alliance. Lets recap the sloppy giveaways I picked up on just yesterday:

• -Vanessa tells Jackie Jeff wasn't a target before the blowup, that James was
  • -Clay tells James Jeff was always the target
  • -Shelli and Clay tell Jackie that Jeff was going up before the fight, but that James was the initial target
  • -Shelli tells Jackie that Audrey "turned on our alliance" 
  • -Shelli tells Jackie to get close to Vanessa, that she's trustworthy. But they're totally not in an alliance.
  • Love 3

I'm reading through some of Jason's idiotic quotes from last night. "We can trust Clay fully after this week." "We're all gonna be safe next week." Like wtf. How is he this stupid? The 'we're all safe' one just baffles me. And this guy is a superfan!

And then you have Meg and her 'a 6 person alliance doesn't threaten me at all' dumb ass.

Yea, I think I'm rooting for Sixth Sense to win HOH again and nominate these idiots again and then see how they feel about things.

• Love 5

I'm reading through some of Jason's idiotic quotes from last night. "We can trust Clay fully after this week." "We're all gonna be safe next week." Like wtf. How is he this stupid? The 'we're all safe' one just baffles me. And this guy is a superfan!

And then you have Meg and her 'a 6 person alliance doesn't threaten me at all' dumb ass.

Yea, I think I'm rooting for Sixth Sense to win HOH again and nominate these idiots again and then see how they feel about things.

Im in the same boat as you. I usually HATE big alliances and want them to get steamrolled. But frankly these people don't even know what's going on so pick them off one by one (except for John) it's all fine with me

• Love 3
(edited)

Ok havent been A few days but watched the Audrey drama yesterday and early this morning but I dont sympathize with her.

Shes just got outplayed and outmatched in this game. While she is good tv she's ran the house dry with her paranoia, aggravating, ridiculous lies and overdramatics. Shes actually telling the truth, all of sudden, with the alliance she was in. But because shes been a tyrant the last few weeks whos gonna believe her. The girl who cried wolf!

I find it interesting some on Twitter are saying ths house is bullying her. No. They are calling out over her game play not her gender dysphoria. What I saw on BB15 that was bullying, racism and homophobic bs. Lets put up the black people because they are black. Not because Howard was a physical beast or Candice was smart. No, Audrey gamed too hard too early and it backfired! She was in a great position in the house because of her story and like Austin said she could had made F4. All she needed to do was focus on her social game and build an alliance by week 4. Instead she became the Daniele 2.0 BB13 who got bored and gamed too quick on other players. Where she went wrong with Vanessa she ran her mouth about the female Chilltown. Audrey broke her trust and it's backfired.

Plus she was telling Vanessa and James she was having a chemical problem and panic attack. Yea lets snuggle up to the chick who has POV. And James who low key has the hots for her.

Again Audrey is entertaining but she needs to see the door Thursday. Dont save her Gronder!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

Man, who knew I would be rooting for Jackie, of all people? I think her strategy isn't bad. Stay way under the radar, to the point of invisibility, but quietly observe and watch. Then take everything you've learned and do something with it. Vanessa and Jackie's conversation, as well as her talking to James about who she would put up as HOH, was very telling. It seems like she's willing to make big game moves and she sees more than people give her credit for. She's no Victoria, as in she can actually win stuff and isn't useless (sorry Victoria). Her and Becky both seem to be smarter than people give them credit for and I'm wondering if they're going to be the front runners to get to the end. Maybe not, maybe they'll disappoint me and not end up doing much, but both are not pawns, they're not floaters but they see more than other people.

For example, Meg. I guess she's the dumb one this season because she has things spelled out for her and she still doesn't get it. Well, she doesn't accept it, at least. I don't know whether she truly believes that Audrey's lying 100%, or she is only letting people think that so she can take that information and use it to her advantage, but either way, it's dumb. 

Jason/Steve could make for such an interesting and out there alliance, if Steve wasn't so awkward and Jason didn't talk shit about him so often. 

Audrey screwed up majorly. I like her around for the drama and I think the houseguests are making a mistake for getting her out now for their own games (now the major people who were hiding behind Audrey are going to be targeted, like Clay/Shelli, Vanessa, possibly James/Jason, Steve, Austin mostly), but she did overplay and now she's suffering the consequences. 

• Love 2

Honestly it's at the point where I think everyone is a target. Everyone's names have been brought up to target except maybe John but he's being used as a pawn and is being asked to throw comps. It's bound to catch up to him. Not like I thought Derrick was the best thing ever ever but he managed to not have his name thrown around as a target by people that could actually do something about it. Yeah Donny knew what was going on and so did Nicole when she came back, but they could never get power

It's gonna be a crap shoot to the end haha

(edited)

It seems like she's willing to make big game moves and she sees more than people give her credit for. She's no Victoria, as in she can actually win stuff and isn't useless (sorry Victoria).

I certainly hope so, but I'm not fully convinced tbh. Jackie hasn't really been that good in any of the comps. Now granted, I'm sure she was throwing them, but still. And I'm still not fully convinced she'll even try this time. And even if she wins honestly I don't think she'll do anything. The 2 HOH/BOB twist will make it pretty much impossible anyway.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Vanessa: I don't think it's good for her mentally to be here.
Shelli: It's really not.

Oh we've reached this phase now. Sigh.

I'm back to wanting Vanessa/Austin and Shelli/Clay targeted lol.

Vanessa said the DR told her she wasn't allowed to say anything during the POV ceremony. Like she can just say who's she's using it on and that's it. LOL.

I just want to see either Vanessa/Austin or Shelli/Clay nominated against each other. I want either pair to sweat just a little and just change the narrative. The past 3 weeks have been a little too predictable. Not horrible tv but a little predictable.

• Love 3

It's pretty obvious the DR told them the house meeting stuff wasn't a good look. Their entire attitude towards Audrey went from anger to sympathy. It's obvious they don't wanna look like bullies.

• Love 1

I just noticed that the feeds are saying it's 10:30 BB time when it's actually 11 BB time. Hmmm. Technical glitch or are they actually a half hour behind?

I think it's a glitch related to the feeds crashing last night. The conspiracy theories are in full bore, though. 

Shelli's the HoH.  She can't be the replacement.

Duhness ensues. I meant to say Audrey was the only replacement nominee the other HGs would accept, but apparently my typing fingers can't keep up with my brain. :P

He has a chain that he plays with on his neck. He has told people it has significance. So I think his plan was to build trust with someone and then give it to them as a sign of faith and loyalty.

DanTheMan already played that one to death, Stevie Wonderless.

Or had you already forgot about Dan's Big Box O'Crosses...?

• Love 3
(edited)

LOL. What are people thinking?

I feel like this happened last season too and everyone had crazy theories.

Well, Audrey was in the DR for like 4 hours last night. The HGs were all speculating that she was in there talking to a shrink and was going to quit. We were getting a lot of fish and at some point the feeds crashed. I went to bed but apparently shortly after they came back Audrey emerged from the DR. She went and laid down in the HN room then came back and was in a regular bed crying to Vanessa. There's been some talk that she had a panic attack, but who knows. Vanessa said she told her the problem was chemical.

The DOR talk really cracks me up. It's widely known that Rachel tried to quit every week. They will basically keep you in there all night if they have to. 

Audrey really looks like a wreck. She's still in bed and not responding to calls to go to the DR or to change the batteries in her mic. I think this is all for attention but I'm starting to get worried that something is wrong with her.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 1