Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Van v. Austin

Van: Steve, Shelli, Becky, John

Austin: Liz, Julia, Meg, Jackie, James

I know supposedly James said he would Vote for Vanessa, but I also heard him say Austin was playing "the best" game so...whatever, if came down to the two he'd easily rather give it to the dude he liked over the woman he didn't. I also think Becky/John are iffy an could easily vote for Austin, so Van best case loses 5-4, worst case loses 7-2.

• Love 1

I don't believe Jackie would vote for her but if Becky flipped (in my scenario) then John would be the tiebreaker :O.

Do you think John will vote for Austin if Vanessa tricks John during this eviction (pushing John to vote out Austin but then Vanessa voting to save Austin)?[/quote

Yes I think John would vote for Vanessa regardless. He knows Big Brother and he knows she's been playing a great game.

But it would have been pointless because as we saw.... Liztin were throwing Vanessa under the bus but telling her "but we're only saying what we needed to to stay, of course we didn't meant it"  So Vanessa could do the exact same thing. 

JM has no idea that without Steve he's up shit's creek without a paddle. Austin, Liz and Vanessa were never on his side and are never going to be. 

His only option is to vote to keep Steve and make Vanessa show her hand.

I think John is well aware that he is up shit's creek even WITH Steve! As he said the other day, he knows he has to win comps all the way to the end to make it to F2, no matter who stays tomorrow (today). Plus, his actions have not always been rational; who knows what the hell he's going to do.

As for guessing F2s and who the jury might vote for? This season has defied all reason and logic to me, and I now cannot even hazard a guess as to who might do what under what circumstances. Vanessa and everyone's reactions to her are especially puzzling: she seems so annoying and so transparently manipulative that I truly do not understand why she wasn't evicted in week two or three. You guys all have great thoughts. I guess my only comment is that I suspect James and Meg will vote together.

What if it's a John/ Vanessa F2? Just for fun.

John V. Vanessa, potential Jurors: Liz, Austin, Julia, Steve, Shelli, Becky, Jackie, Meg, James

Van: Liz, Julia, Austin, Steve, Shelli

John: Becky, Jackie, Meg, James

Van wins 5-4, but I'm not super confident of any of those votes except Austin/Steve/Shelli for Van and Jackie and Meg for John, everyone else could vote the opposite, and John cold win 6-3, or Van could win 7-2.

• Love 1

John V. Vanessa, potential Jurors: Liz, Austin, Julia, Steve, Shelli, Becky, Jackie, Meg, James

Van: Liz, Julia, Austin, Steve, Shelli

John: Becky, Jackie, Meg, James

Van wins 5-4, but I'm not super confident of any of those votes except Austin/Steve/Shelli for Van and Jackie and Meg for John, everyone else could vote the opposite, and John cold win 6-3, or Van could win 7-2.

If Vanessa has a hand in Austin's eviction, he may not throw his vote her way. Despite that she played a great game and that she's paired with him this whole time, he seems like he could be ...spiteful. Judas and all.

Edited by Silo

Austin will be an extremely bitter jury member, and he'll do everything to influence his fellow jury members.

You know he can't take any type of directions (he gets mad at production if he has to adjust his microphone) or criticism. He'll be FUMING when they blindside him. Too bad we don't get to see the unedited footage of his eviction.

Edited by Nutella
  • Love 6

In a Van/John scenario, Shelli's vote would go to John. She's said explicitly that she's rooting for "her" boy John, though she is aware that Vanessa is playing a good game. She's giving credit to Vanessa but she is for a John win. 

Becky would vote for John in any scenario. Vanessa gets her votes against anyone left that is not John.

Jackie is likely to vote with Becky. Vanessa gets her vote against anyone that isn't John. She has no relationship with Liz and Austin whatsoever. Actually, there is some friction with Liz because of Jeff and Austin before Austin got with Liz. Steve sent her home on DE so there is that.

James, I believe, would vote for John. I am little less confident in a Austin/John F2 but he was feeling betrayed by Austin his last week and John's never betrayed him. He also saw John as an underdog and just liked the guy. He did say Vanessa and Austin are playing good games and but like Shelli, he is rooting for John. 

It shouldn't go unnoticed that their last week in the house, John spent quality time with Meg and James in the Have Nots room. 

Meg is too dumb for this game. She is the female Lawon. She will vote against Vanessa regardless of who is siting next to her but she does have a personal relationship with Austin and Liz. It'll be painful for her but I think she'll even vote for Steve in a Vanessa vs Steve F2.

Liz and Austin. Meh. She'll only get her twins' vote. Which would be just. She won some comps but she totally dropped the ball on building personal relationships in the house. 

I personally hope Steve doesn't see F3. He can go weep to the jury cameras that he counted his chickens too early. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1

Austin will be an extremely bitter jury member, and he'll do everything to influence his fellow jury members.

You know he can't take any type of directions (he gets mad at production if he has to adjust his microphone) or criticism. He'll be FUMING when they blindside him. Too bad we don't get to see the unedited footage of his eviction.

If the last part is true it makes sense that production would want him gone and they would put the bug in Vanessa's ear that she can't win so she should make a "big move" to get him evicted.

I personally hope Steve doesn't see F3. He can go weep to the jury cameras that he counted his chickens too early.

I agree. My dislike for John is well documented on this thread, but I'd love to see Steve get got.

Whoever goes tonight, I'm rooting for Vanessa and Liz. I'll be disappointed with a Steve/John win.

At least with an Austin win we would all suffer together!

• Love 2

I read somewhere that Becky told John that she would vote for Vanessa no matter what, but I don't know where that came from. If it's just from something John has been saying, then it could very well just be his own special brand of crazy making crap up.

I hadn't thought much about what James would do, but now that I'm remembering his interactions with Vanessa, I'm torn. Does he vote against her because of their animosity, or does he vote for her because he respects her as a worthy adversary. As to the other remaining HGs: he was never especially close to John and didn't seem to respect his game, he doesn't like Steve at all, only interacted with the twins to scare Julia, and thought he had an alliance with Austin.

Okay, as much as I have no idea what any of the answers are, this is kind of fun!

If the last part is true it makes sense that production would want him gone and they would put the bug in Vanessa's ear that she can't win so she should make a "big move" to get him evicted.

It is very common for production to blast out instructions to individual hamsters for the entire house to hear. Things like: "please adjust your microphone", "don't obstruct your microphone", "please turn on your microphone", etc etc. They are very random and happen several times an hour when the hamsters are awake. House guests usually take the instructions with grace and comply without any problems... NOT AUSTIN.. He always gets mad at production. Always has to smart mouth them, or use semi foul language. He can not deal with directions. 

Neither can he deal with rejections, nor any type of resistance, criticism or someone questioning him. 

At the same time, he thinks he is extremely attractive, hot and popular. He thinks he's the most popular house guest. He thinks fans have made a ton of romantic youtube videos dedicated to LizTin because he thinks they are America's sweethearts, America's favorite couple.

So yeah I can see TPTB wanting him out. It would also make for "good TV", something Austin cares deeply about.

• Love 7

I'd love to see Steve get got.

No kidding, I'd love to see the smirk wiped off of his face with a blindside tomorrow; and yet 

[Austin cannot] deal with rejections, nor any type of resistance, criticism or someone questioning him. 

At the same time, he thinks he is extremely attractive, hot and popular. He thinks he's the most popular house guest. He thinks fans have made a ton of romantic youtube videos dedicated to LizTin because he thinks they are America's sweethearts, America's favorite couple.

So yeah I can see TPTB wanting him out. It would also make for "good TV", something Austin cares deeply about.

he's up against Austin, who also needs the harsh slap of a blindside.  I didn't see it, but read that last night when Liz said she was tired of Austin's cooking, he threw food at her. Sigh.

Anyway, at least we're going to get one of them out tomorrow; and knowing that that one is already out wondering what happened even as I type makes me happy!

• Love 1

I agree with everything you said but this part.

Vanessa is not a well spoken person in the least. She repeats one point over and over with "ums" in between. That is one of the reasons why I find her so exhausting to watch.

I am so glad to see you say this,  She totally confuses me whenever she talks. She talks very fast & talks in circles.  The more nervous she gets, the more confusing she is.  Then she gets that very confused look on her face with her mouth hanging open & her eyes looking strange. 

I've seen bits & pieces of After Dark, POP kept going out in our area due to storms.  From what I saw, she is trying to convince JohnnyMac into voting Austin out over Steve.  This was my 1st thought when I heard her proposition this, Liz votes Steve out, JohnnyMac votes Austin out, Vanessa has to break the tie & she votes Steve.  That then makes Johnny Mac look bad to Austwin.

• Love 4

Im shocked that news of the eviction has not leaked!

If it was Austin, then this would be the second year in a row that the most hated HG of the year gets kicked out on a taped eviction night. Im guessing to an audience full of CBS employees. Funny to think that when a evicted HG would get a big audience response upon eviction, Austin was always quick to say that CBS must have told the studio audience to fake enthusiasm...and yet that was never true. UNTIL LAST NIGHT! The day of HIS eviction!

... he (James) doesn't like Steve at all ...

I've seen this sentiment a few times and I still haven't figured out where it's coming from. As Sara2009 pointed out, they even did a segment on the show on James/Steve's friendship where James had a DR saying he likes Steve. IMO they had more of a relationship that James/John ever had.

I didn't see it, but read that last night when Liz said she was tired of Austin's cooking, he threw food at her. Sigh.

He also called her a bitch for it, which Steve called him out on.

As for jury votes, normally I feel like most are pretty easy to figure out, but this season it's a bit harder. Everyone believes Vanessa is playing the best game, but her social game was really bad and I don't know for sure if some of them will be able to overlook that. I believe Becky would vote for her over anyone though, even John. I mean she said that she would. However, I could see Shelli, Jackie, and Becky really bonding in the jury house and them all voting the same. I think Shelli will vote for John or Steve over anyone else, but Vanessa over Austin/Liz. James/Meg I think are pretty impossible to predict, but I agree with whomever upthread said that they will vote together. I could easily see Austin/Liz/Julia voting against Vanessa if she really does vote out Austin, but I could also see them all voting for her in any scenario. I think John and Steve vote for her over anyone else, except possibly each other.

Edited by peachmangosteen

Oh good not a fucking leak to be had ::shakes fist:: do you think they didn't do the eviction w/an audience? So old school.

The audience for these types of shows are all CBS employees so that things don't get leaked out. 

I think Vanessa wins no matter who she's next to in the F2 if she's there. 

Unless she starts spouting how loyal she was and how alone she was in the game.  If she mentions anything like that she better lose. 

They need to think about why Vanessa always needed a reason to nominate someone... because she had deals with EVERYONE!

• Love 1

The audience for these types of shows are all CBS employees so that things don't get leaked out.

Except it has been leaked in previous years and most people who have been following the show the last few years seemed to be *expecting* leaks, which is why I wondered if they dispensed with an audience entirely. I think even though I want a leak I love the idea that not only might Austin have been evicted but he was evicted and didn't even get the thrill of feeding off the audience reaction good or bad.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 4

She won't even own her game in the DR, so I really can't see her suddenly doing it during the jury questioning.

I've seen this complaint mentioned, particularly against Vanessa, a ton this season, and while it may very well be true, there are two points to be made.

One thing I'll always blame Derrick for is the introduction of the "lying to the DR" strategy. I'll give him credit, it's honestly a smart strategy, because the TPTB fucks with HGs routinely, so I guess you really SHOULDN'T trust them. But the end result has been HGs will likely more and more not tell us what they're really thinking, because they know that if WE know than TPTB know and TPTB can use that info to screw with them ("HG X is planning on  voting out popular HG Y? Time to rig things to help HG Y!")

First, the above, and second - that reality show hobgoblin: editing.  We have no proof that Vanessa isn't detailing her plans to the Diary Room, and that they are ignoring it in order to show more Johnny Mac clips.  Or to present Van in TPTB's preferred narrative. Or, institutional sexism.  Or, etc.

Occam's Razor thought experiment:  Given how much talk there has been over M&M / Skittles Candy Crush Counting by the live feed watchers, is it really possible that the DR isn't asking Vanessa about her strategy?  So either she isn't giving them anything, (case one,) or she is, and they aren't showing us (case two.)

Really, how many minutes, (and I was tempted to write seconds there,) of DR clips do we get an episode versus how many minutes (hours?,) of interviewing the hamsters do in-between episode?

• Love 5

Really, how many minutes, (and I was tempted to write seconds there,) of DR clips do we get an episode versus how many minutes (hours?,) of interviewing the hamsters do in-between episode?

Yeah, this is why I don't understand this complaint. They do show snippets of her talking why she did this over that, but it's not like they devote much time to revealing DRs anyway. They're usually one liners (John) or a summary of the action.

I feel like her "not owning it" can't be compared to Derrick, who just said what the audience wanted to hear. I've tried to forget that season, but I recall it being particularly obvious when he targeted Donny despite Team America.

• Love 2

I think Vanessa wins no matter who she's next to in the F2 if she's there. 

Unless she starts spouting how loyal she was and how alone she was in the game.  If she mentions anything like that she better lose. 

They need to think about why Vanessa always needed a reason to nominate someone... because she had deals with EVERYONE!

I can't imagine Vanessa doing anything but claiming that she was loyal and alone in a F2 speech. I think she actually believes her own bullshit in a weird way. I think she would throw the jury some fake compliments about what great competitors they were and how much she really likes them all as people, then just drone on about hard it was for her fighting for her life every week and how she was loyal to everyone until they gave her Reasons to go against them and/or she had absolutely no choice.

Has Vanessa ever admitted to being wrong in any situation in the house ever? I can recall her saying that she was wrong not to go to Austin with her concerns right away during the Austin Backdoor That Wasn't drama, but, otherwise, I can't recall her ever, ever conceding that she'd been dishonest or disloyal or had done anything at all wrong. Even when she's making up with someone after a conflict and the other person is apologizing, admitting where they did something wrong or that they understand how she might have gotten the wrong idea, etc., she doesn't give an inch. She continues to insist that she was right in whatever she was thinking/doing and that the other person was 100% in the wrong. She'll laugh and pretend to be "cool" with the situation, but she always has to end the conversation reiterating that she was right all along. To really own her game, she'd have to essentially admit to the jury that she was lying and playing all of them all along and I think she lacks the self-awareness to even understand that that's the case, much less admit it publicly. I agree that that might tick people off to the point where she'd lose their votes even though they were actually cool with her lies and manipulation in the context of the game.

• Love 6

Vanessa has stated several different times that she knows she's made some big mistakes in the game. She also told John, when they were talking about evicting Austin, that she made a mistake this week in putting John/Steve on the block. I guess she could be feeding him bullshit since he won Veto, but if she really does want to evict Austin, then that points to her realizing she should have just put Austin/Liz on the block outright.

She also told John that she's done a lot of stuff that the jury probably doesn't even know about. That she's guided and had a hand in almost every eviction, even when she wasn't HOH. And that she's manipulated a lot of people to do her bidding. So, she definitely seems to be fine with owning her game and all of her game moves thus far.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 2

Im shocked that news of the eviction has not leaked!

If it was Austin, then this would be the second year in a row that the most hated HG of the year gets kicked out on a taped eviction night. Im guessing to an audience full of CBS employees. Funny to think that when a evicted HG would get a big audience response upon eviction, Austin was always quick to say that CBS must have told the studio audience to fake enthusiasm...and yet that was never true. UNTIL LAST NIGHT! The day of HIS eviction!

I thought about this yesterday. How convenient for cbs... However, if I remember correctly, last year they did have real audience planned and TPTB decided last minute to cancel on the audience and have only cbs employees there.

The way we knew Frankie was gone, again iirc, was through a leak in the feeds, just a short while where the feeds came on and we saw everyone but Frankie.

• Love 1

She also told John, when they were talking about evicting Austin, that she made a mistake this week in putting John/Steve on the block.

I think the subtweet to that is that she made a mistake keeping Liz over Julia, because I think keeping Liztin together made her "paranoid" enough to win HoH which was not in her best interests, I think she would have felt a lot better about throwing if Julia had been in the house v. Liz, though obviously I do think getting to the end with Liz is almost as good as Julia for opposite reasons, that she's almost as disliked as Van and her game will be discounted as being run and maintained by Austin.

The way we knew Frankie was gone, again iirc, was through a leak in the feeds, just a short while where the feeds came on and we saw everyone but Frankie.

Hmm I heard the Eviction was an audience leak, and Derrick's HoH win was a feed leak.

Edited by blixie

I wish we could follow Austin with a camera the first time he gets on Joker's and realizes he has been the most hated hamster almost all summer.  I am so hoping that he is gone tonight - I only wish we could enjoy the pouting that will lead up to eviction.

Let me preface the next statement with this:  I can not stand Vanessa - she is lies, backstabs, manipulates, vengeful, and completely lacks in self awareness- all the things that make you the perfect big brother player.  Throw on top of that her ability to make up words to appear smarter, fake cry,  and talk nonsense in circles until the opponent is completely worn down and willing to do exactly what she wants

Sadly, if they don't get Vanessa out Wednesday she will win.  They all know that she has been behind everything, they all know she is double, triple and quadruple dealing.  If any of them keep her to the end they deserve to lose.

• Love 8

I can't imagine Vanessa doing anything but claiming that she was loyal and alone in a F2 speech. I think she actually believes her own bullshit in a weird way. I think she would throw the jury some fake compliments about what great competitors they were and how much she really likes them all as people, then just drone on about hard it was for her fighting for her life every week and how she was loyal to everyone until they gave her Reasons to go against them and/or she had absolutely no choice.

I have a .00001% chance of hope that she's not delusional but I agree that's most likely what she'll do. 

I don't like her at all but if she owns up to her delusions and says they were all done purposely then I will like her a tiny bit.  If not... well then I feel sorry for her girlfriend.

• Love 4

I think for me the problem is that Vanessa, like Derrick, lies in the DR. She's so fucking fake, even in there, even when talking to us. I hate that. Derrick was worse though. And sure, maybe there's hours of footage of Vanessa owning that she's a big fat liar who was never really alone and has no integrity, but based on all her other DRs and everything she's done in the game, I don't really believe that's true.

Thinking about this I wondered, has anyone read any of Vanessa's HOH blogs? Maybe she's owning her game and explaining herself in those.

I'm surprised we haven't gotten a feeds leak yet. I'm fairly sure there's been one every single time there's such a long blackout.

• Love 1

I found Vanessa's latest HoH blog, and this was an interesting tidbit:

Strategically, I have so very much to say, but I am going to wait until I get out to touch on that any further. I plan to release a series of strategy analysis blogs in October detailing my mindset and strategy throughout this Big Brother season.

And her perspective on the Jeff backdoor: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1004466/hoh-suite-spot-vanessa-rousso-breaks-down-her-rollercoaster-week/

Also found an interesting article that is basically an educated guess about the eviction, but I appreciated that it laid out the timeline for John's back-and-forth-and-back-again thoughts. No idea how legitimate this site is, but their musings made sense to me:

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-17-counting-votes-in-week-12/

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 2

Yeah, but that's also an argument to get jury votes. She's admitted how much she had to do with everyone's eviction and didn't know for the jury would feel about that, so it's not like she's unaware of her devious behavior. I don't know how perceptive the jury would be to the whole, "I owned all of you. How stupid do you feel?" I think it'd be awesome to hear, but it probably isn't very smart.

This whole season has been a bunch of HGs who don't value loyalty and don't even like disagreements in votes, so the, "I really like you, but my hand was forced" argument is a better way to go IMO.

As for whether she really believes it? I don't care, and I don't care if her girlfriend does either. It's worked up until now. And if she makes it to F2 with that strategy, why change it?

It will all probably be moot once feeds return, though, because she is most in danger.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

I think Vanessa is using a lot of strategy, yes.  But waiting to explain it for months gives her the opportunity to reflect on what happened, what was shown on TV, and to craft a narrative that may not reflect her actual intentions at the time.  I don't like that much.

7 Hours until the episode... hopefully there's a feeds leak, but still, that's not that far from now.  And for 6 hours of those 7 I am working, like I am right now.  Sort of. 

• Love 7

I think Vanessa is using a lot of strategy, yes. But waiting to explain it for months gives her the opportunity to reflect on what happened, what was shown on TV, and to craft a narrative that may not reflect her actual intentions at the time. I don't like that much.

Yeah, I wish she used her HOH blog instead of waiting to do her own after the show. It will be a lot more of an interpretation in order to explain things that viewers didn't like she did rather than an honest this is what it is/seems like and this is what I'm thinking right now dialogue.

• Love 2

This game requires lying and betrayal.  Making mistakes is a given; owning them, not required.  They live the consequences of their mistakes and hindsight gives them many would'a, could'a, should'a moments.  We see it all, they don't.  

• Love 3

That blog was actually her last HOH, not the current one (that i guess ended last night). 

Either way it's a ridiculous statement.  Makes me even more irritated with her.

"I have so much stuff to tell you!!! But I'll do it later......" 

• Love 2

Former HGs have noted this on social media, but Vanessa can't write shit about Big Brother for 3 years. That's in the contract they sign.

There's no doubt in my mind Vanessa believes her own shit. She has said too many batty things for me to believe otherwise. "I dropped out of law school" [five minutes later] "I know what I'm talking about because I'm a lawyer!" Sorry, that's not strategy. That's the work of a delusional person who talks so much she doesn't realize what's coming out.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 5

That blog was actually her last HOH, not the current one (that i guess ended last night). 

Either way it's a ridiculous statement.  Makes me even more irritated with her.

"I have so much stuff to tell you!!! But I'll do it later......" 

But if she admits to what she is thinking, the DR screws her (her being any HG who doesn't lie to the DR).

So due to confidentiality agreements, we probably will never hear anything.

Edited by Skittl1321

Former HGs have noted this on social media, but Vanessa can't write shit about Big Brother for 3 years. That's in the contract they sign.

I think she can write blogs about BB, she just can't write a book and sell it. Blog posts are free to read and are essentially a long-form version of twitter.

• Love 2

As for whether she really believes it? I don't care,

Ah-fucking-men. 

Making mistakes is a given; owning them, not required.  They live the consequences of their mistakes and hindsight gives them many would'a, could'a, should'a moments.  We see it all, they don't.

Goddamn right. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 2

I think she can write blogs about BB, she just can't write a book and sell it. Blog posts are free to read and are essentially a long-form version of twitter.

Is there enough bandwidth on the internet to handle a Vanessa blog? Tumblr might need to upgrade their servers in preparation.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 6

There's a rumor that Austin was evicted and Steve won HOH. It's from someone who supposedly knows someone who works for CBS, so grain of salt and all that.

I have a feeling the F2 is gonna be Steve/John. I hate that thought, but the voting is pretty unpredictable, I think, so that's kinda interesting.

• Love 4

Didn't Dan write a book about how to win BB or something like that??

I read a rumor this morning it was Austin evicted and Johnny Mac HOH

And now there's a screen shot going around that shows Austin in the house and Steve's photo black and white, which is a really easy thing to photoshop

Vanessa is a very paranoid person as we have all seen and she has openly admitted. So her not laying out and explaining her game in detail to the DR in fear that the powers that be can possibly screw her over isn't so far fetched for Vanessa.

I said the second those feeds came on and she was crying that she was playing the game. Yeah she's been all over the place but if she comes out at F2 and admits it's all been a rouse everyone is going to be falling over themselves saying she's one of the best ever.

The only caveat is that she has to say those things either during her F2 speech or questioning or if she does get evicted during the interviews after but prior to her getting out of sequester cuz they she will spin it to her narrative if she knows what people think.

TMZ broke the news about Ray Rice -- they can be a pretty good source, though the fact that two sources are saying "Austin gone/John HoH" is very specific.

The "Austin in the house" screen caps I saw earlier today were obviously from earlier, and I don't believe they're real. To say nothing of the fact that no feedsters on this thread saw this mysterious leak.

After thinking about it for a day, I've decided that Austin winning and Steve winning are equally undesirable for me, so I literally don't care who was evicted. It's a blindside either way bc they both think they're staying. I'm sort of leaning toward preferring a Steve eviction bc that fucker has already evicted Vanessa in his head and is writing his F2 speech. But Austin is just so gross. So I'm cool with either.

• Love 5

I'm cool with John winning HOH. It's not like HOH matters in F4 since the Veto holder is the one with control. At least that guarantees him a spot in F3 and he finally gets that HOH He has been wanting. I just want to know who won Veto.

I'd have to find out how it went down before I made a judgment. I don't care if Steve was evicted if Vanessa broke the tie, but if John decided to play Andy Herren's rat game, he's dead to me, and I'm all in for anyone who beats him.

• Love 1