Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I'm glad to hear other people find Austin unattractive. I was beginning to think it was just me, since a lot of people do seem to fawn over him.  His hair and beard just look dirty and gross; and the tattoos are really unbecoming IMO.  He looks like he might smell bad.

That reminds me of the episode of Family guy when Peter encounters Christina Aguilera

Peter Griffin: *walks into studio recording booth* OK. Uh-uh, le-let me just go ahead and stop you right there. Y-You sound terrible, alright? Y-You're doing this thing [waves hand] which is ju-just - I - I - wha-what the hell is that? I mean - A-And you look like if I touched you, you'd be sticky, and frankly you smell bad. You're pretty much offensive to all five senses.

Christina Aguilera: That's only four.

Peter Griffin: Well. A-Actually, you know when you smell something and it gets stuck in there and you can sort of taste it? Yeah. Well, I'm-I'm tasting you right now, and it tastes awful. Truly disgusting, like salty garbage.

Christina Aguilera: *licks own armpit* Yeah! I totally taste it!

• Love 2

As for Vanessa, even if she went on too long, I get why she was pissed at the 90% comment.  I certainly would have been.  But then I would never trust Clay and Shelli either. 

"I literally bathed in blood for these people." It was a dumb comment but Clay is a lunkhead. I thought she overreacted but that's par for the course for her.

I wonder if Vanessa is keeping Audrey around so she can use her to get Clay out at some point. Last night it seemed like she was trying to drive a wedge between them. Of course Clay gives away information like it's his job, saying that he's worried but that Audrey wouldn't target him because it would make Shelli mad. Vanessa is probably thinking, "perfect!"

• Love 3

First week or two Austin was my #1 eye candy. I like the hair (minus the dumb beard-tail), the tats, the fitness, and the somewhat obscure degree. However, personality always trumps looks, and he's dropped for obvious reasons. Plus, I think his pecs are looking more like moobies.

Instead, it turns out that Johnny Mac may actually be my top fantasy guy this season! He's nerdy/goofy, but not socially awkward. He rolls with the punches, has a good sense of humor, and brains too. Plus, I'm pretty sure he'd sparkle if left outside without a shirt on. Oh and then there's that crazy DENTIST MONEY!!! All us ladies are after the dolla dolla bill, y'all.

• Love 23

I wonder how many people are throwing the HOH tonight. Jackie said she's not going to play until jury, so I doubt she tries. James has made 1 week deals with virtually everyone in the goddamn house so he's throwing. Clay and Shelli probably don't want to be exposed. Johnny Mac has no reason to win, but I'm not sure he realizes that. 

I think Audrey/Becky or Audrey/Jason HOH would be pretty hilarious if only because I bet Vanessa would be losing her shit.

• Love 1

I think Austin would be fun to talk to and hang out with, but in terms of attractive....not for me.  I could look at Clay all day.  And John the Dentist is a cutie.  And Nerd guys can be awesome, so I like Steve too, LOL.

In terms of game play, I would love for them to get rid of Jason (I think of him as Jerry Lewis).  He just seems so darned mean.  Has he ever said or done anything kind or nice in the house? 

I would like to see more game play from Meg and Jackie.  I'd like to see what they would do.

• Love 3
(edited)

It's so obvious that Liz is way more into Jeff than Austin. Her body language is totally different when she's with Jeff.

Jeff to Liz: I would flirt with you but you have that psychopath.

Liz: I knowwwwwww.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 7

I wonder how many people are throwing the HOH tonight. Jackie said she's not going to play until jury, so I doubt she tries. James has made 1 week deals with virtually everyone in the goddamn house so he's throwing. Clay and Shelli probably don't want to be exposed. Johnny Mac has no reason to win, but I'm not sure he realizes that. 

I think Audrey/Becky or Audrey/Jason HOH would be pretty hilarious if only because I bet Vanessa would be losing her shit.

Jackie actually told Jeff she's going for it to try and take out Clay or Shelli, but will otherwise remain under the radar if she doesn't win.  Becky might go for it to take another stab at getting Audrey out, and vice versa.  If she's realized that she's on the bad side of the numbers, I believe Meg might go for it, too.  John might go for it, as well, to avoid being a pawn for the fourth week in a row.  I know Jason's going for it, too.  Austin, as well.

Everyone else . . . they'll either throw it or fall ass-backwards into it while trying to throw it.

Whoever was manning the Big Brother voice system in the production booth was trying to start something last night and it was hilarious and fed right into Vanessa and Austin's paranoia. At the time, Clay, Shelli, Jackie, and Audrey were in the hammock room talking. Vanessa, Austin, and Liz were up in the HoH, and as Austin was talking about his concerns with trusting Shelli and Clay, the BB voice kicks in and calls out the hammock room group by name. "Clay, Shelli, Jackie, Audrey... you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with other houseguests." And then did it again. Austin, of course, took it for confirmation that something shady was going on. Audrey zoomed up to the HoH room and said that they were talking about goodbye messages and I unfortunately went to bed just as Shelli was going up there. 

Another group, including Meg, later got called out by name. But man, Big Brother is bitchy this year. I don't remember them calling out groups of people by name that often. You usually either get an individual shaming like Jackie's "Please move your hair away from your microphone" or a general "Houseguests, this is a reminder..."

There was speculation earlier this week from the HGs that it would be a paired-up HoH competition, since last year's comp was the moving the egg through the chicken wire comp and the slip'n'slide comp was brought up as a possibility. Is it too much to hope for that BB rigs the random drawing for teams and makes sure all alliances are split up if it is a paired comp? I want some drama this week!

Johnny Mac has no reason to win, but I'm not sure he realizes that.

I dunno; winning and retaining HoH is probably the only prayer Nitro has of staying off the block.  He's already the most-utilized professional pawn in the House.

(edited)

My guess is the comp tonight is a duo comp similar to last seasons Egg Comp that Frankie & Codh won. I'm only guessing that is because they have literally followed the Same exact pattern of comps as last season.

Edited by SiobhanJW

Whoever was manning the Big Brother voice system in the production booth was trying to start something last night and it was hilarious and fed right into Vanessa and Austin's paranoia. At the time, Clay, Shelli, Jackie, and Audrey were in the hammock room talking. Vanessa, Austin, and Liz were up in the HoH, and as Austin was talking about his concerns with trusting Shelli and Clay, the BB voice kicks in and calls out the hammock room group by name. "Clay, Shelli, Jackie, Audrey... you are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with other houseguests." And then did it again. Austin, of course, took it for confirmation that something shady was going on. Audrey zoomed up to the HoH room and said that they were talking about goodbye messages and I unfortunately went to bed just as Shelli was going up there. 

Just to show how paranoid Vanessa was she said something like, "I don't like Audrey in a room alone with those people. She could be trying to flip the vote. That could be a four person alliance right there." Then she started getting paranoid about Clay, saying she asked him who was in the room earlier and he didn't say Audrey was (Clay wasn't lying, Audrey was in the DR). Then Steve walked in with his beach ball, Austin acted like a dick, saying now's not the time. Audrey came up a few minutes later and it was awkward silence until Steve finally got the hint and left. Then Vanessa grilled her about what they were talking about. 

I love that BB fucks with them, and they specifically use Audrey because they know that will make everyone else paranoid. 

• Love 1
Instead, it turns out that Johnny Mac may actually be my top fantasy guy this season! He's nerdy/goofy, but not socially awkward. He rolls with the punches, has a good sense of humor, and brains too. Plus, I'm pretty sure he'd sparkle if left outside without a shirt on. Oh and then there's that crazy DENTIST MONEY!!! All us ladies are after the dolla dolla bill, y'all.

JohnnyMac's talents/intelligence continue to surprise me.  He's very appealing and somewhat entertaining.  Another plus is he has Golddigger-dar.  He spots 'em and escapes.

• Love 6

He also said he was going to flip all the couches in the living room on the live show if Jeff stays. I guess I'm hoping for Jeff to stay then. He's got Jackie's vote, chances are he has John's. Audrey will most likely throw a hinky vote. I saw that Becky apparently said she's voting for Jeff to stay. If Clay and Shelli flip... nah, it'll never happen. 

But the feeds would be fantastic!

Audrey got Austin all paranoid. He thinks the house is flipping but nothing is happening at all.

Audrey is so obvious in pushing a potential hinky vote on Steve that I'm starting to wonder if she's just doing it to fuck with them and actually won't hinky this week. 

(edited)

I hear the ratings is season 9 levels of bad.

The ratings are low, but I blame that on Battle of the Block returning instead of the cast.  Nobody I know (either in real life or via the internet) likes it.  A friend of mine that is a long time watcher is refusing to watch this year because they brought it back.  It's just bad for the game.  

Audrey is so obvious in pushing a potential hinky vote on Steve that I'm starting to wonder if she's just doing it to fuck with them and actually won't hinky this week.

Audrey's game has been obvious since week 1.  I think she'll definitely vote to evict James and try to pin it on Steve.  Some people will probably even believe it.  

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 3

This has been a long week.  I feel like Vanessa has been HOH for weeks.  I liked her when she won HOH.  But now I would love to see her and Austin on the block together.  

I think John is the most entertaining now.  

• Love 1

Another plus is he has Golddigger-dar.  He spots 'em and escapes.

My biggest problem with John is how he acted like all women are gold diggers in his pre-show interviews. As if gold-diggers are going for dentists, buddy. We go after the doctors!

After a great first week I was afraid this season was going downhill in week 2, but this week has been really fun. I'm enjoying what's going on. I hope the drama continues!

• Love 4

The live feeders vote this week was for HN food and the options were Grunge Cake or Y2Kale and then some guy who works for BB said this week's HOH will be a #TBT comp so everyone's thinking maybe the Takeover will be a former HG and that it'll be like a week of early season BB. Some spec maybe the HOH is Pressure Cooker, but I don't wanna get my hopes up!

• Love 1

The live feeders vote this week was for HN food and the options were Grunge Cake or Y2Kale and then some guy who works for BB said this week's HOH will be a #TBT comp so everyone's thinking maybe the Takeover will be a former HG and that it'll be like a week of early season BB. Some spec maybe the HOH is Pressure Cooker, but I don't wanna get my hopes up!

Ooh, I'd love to see the Pressure Cooker again! So simple, yet so beautiful. Kinda how I felt about Kaysar after he foolishly gave away that win.

• Love 7

Okay, after the latest tweet from Big Brother's official account about Kid 'n Play and old school style moves, I think the slip'n'slide comp is a definite possibility. I mean, they have a song called Slippin'. Makes sense. I just want to see some people falling on their asses, though. 

Is this supposed to be our Takeover host for the week? Because we just had the Gronk parties, now House Party? 

Maybe it will also mean no Battle of the Block if they are doing a #TBT, then they would have a Have Not Comp instead!! Let's only hope!!!!!

• Love 1

John has to stay away from gold diggers- he wants all that money for himself!

I'm glad to hear other people find Austin unattractive. I was beginning to think it was just me, since a lot of people do seem to fawn over him.  His hair and beard just look dirty and gross; and the tattoos are really unbecoming IMO.  He looks like he might smell bad.

I don't think he's hideous looking, even though he's not my cup of tea, but his behavior on the very first night of the feeds was such a major turnoff that even perfect looks wouldn't make him attractive to me. His descent into Creepdom has not helped. The biggest turnoff, for me, is that he struts around and acts like he's all that and a bag of chips when, well, no.

This has been a long week.  I feel like Vanessa has been HOH for weeks.  I liked her when she won HOH.  But now I would love to see her and Austin on the block together.  

I think John is the most entertaining now.

It feels like Vanessa has been HoH for weeks because she's managed to cram in seven weeks' worth of talking into one week.

• Love 3

I think what we are saying here is that we'd like a twist that surprises us for a change.  They keep recycling and making up new lame twists that we all guess right away.

I want to be surprised dammit!!

• Love 4

Worst possible outcome. It's going to be a very boring week. I expect Jason and James to be the targets, with Meg and Jackie as pawns. I expect lots of words out of Vanessa's mouth, lots of gross HOH time with Shelli and Clay, lots of Austin trying to get with Liz, lots of lying by Audrey, and not much else. Damn, I really, really wanted that last question to be true.

• Love 6
(edited)

Turns out Audrey was right about Steve not voting Jeff out.

Until I see a DR where she admits it I'm also convinced Liz accidentally voted for the wrong person.

Edited by Cutty

Until I see a DR where she admits it I'm also convinced Liz accidentally voted for the wrong person.

Yeah I feel like the houseguests kind of forget they are voting to EVICT not to "keep" even Jeff tonight said I hope you vote for me. Uh......

Liz did say keeping Jeff is better for her game so I can totally see her voting out James

Nope. Liz knew for whom she was voting. She's blaming her vote on Becky right now, and Austin's tempted to go off on her.

I wish i could watch live feeds :'(, my home internet is so slow I refuse to buy amazon :(

Austin and Clay are discussing Jeff's 4 votes. They think it was Jackie, Becky, John, and Audrey (as America's Player). LOL they're really convinced that Audrey has no control over her votes. Austin also thinks that Jackie, Becky, and John are in an alliance of some kind.

Austin and Clay are discussing Jeff's 4 votes. They think it was Jackie, Becky, John, and Audrey (as America's Player). LOL they're really convinced that Audrey has no control over her votes. Austin also thinks that Jackie, Becky, and John are in an alliance of some kind.

They also think they have the game on lock already.  Blech.

They also think they have the game on lock already.  Blech.

Well, they kind of do. The problem with this Power Alliance of Six + Audrey is that there's no counter-alliance in the house. It's basically the Six + Audrey and a whole bunch of floaters. It will probably make for a boring season, but honestly the non-alliance members are bringing it on themselves. Either they're not very observant or they think this is just some kind of summer vacay on tv, without any sort of strategy required. The "strategy" of laying low is a potentially good one for prior season, when there is more than one alliance and you just sit back and let them take each other out. In this house, though, you're just a sitting (floating) duck.

• Love 1

I figure either Liz got confused by Jeff's "vote for me" and forgot what she was doing or misspoke, or that she felt bad for Jeff and decided that throwing him a vote wouldn't matter (but would make her feel better). There's been a hinky vote every week and no one has really cared so I can see her thinking it unimportant. I just can't believe that she really wanted to keep Jeff even if she likes him because she has to know the Vanessa alliance is her best bet of sticking around for a couple more weeks. Julia is going to kill her.

Now the wait is on to see who these two nominate. Shelli has been thinking about dumping Audrey because Audrey is such a wild card and there aren't so many other big targets anymore. Audrey is an easy boot that doesn't upset too many people. Liz will nominate whoever Vanessa or Austin tell her to. No idea what Julia would do.

Well, they kind of do. The problem with this Power Alliance of Six + Audrey is that there's no counter-alliance in the house. It's basically the Six + Audrey and a whole bunch of floaters. It will probably make for a boring season, but honestly the non-alliance members are bringing it on themselves. Either they're not very observant or they think this is just some kind of summer vacay on tv, without any sort of strategy required. The "strategy" of laying low is a potentially good one for prior season, when there is more than one alliance and you just sit back and let them take each other out. In this house, though, you're just a sitting (floating) duck.

Actually, Steve and John are the only ones clueless about this.  Jason, Meg, James, and Jackie all woke up and got the picture before Jeff was evicted tonight.  Becky started cluing in a day or two before eviction.  That's why they were all trying for HoH tonight.

Well, all but James.  He just admitted he threw it since he had so many deals in place, he couldn't nominate or evict anyone out of fear of getting -- here it comes -- blood on his hands.  He's too skittish to do so after backdooring Jace two weeks ago.

• Love 1

Actually, Steve and John are the only ones clueless about this.  Jason, Meg, James, and Jackie all woke up and got the picture before Jeff was evicted tonight.  Becky started cluing in a day or two before eviction.  That's why they were all trying for HoH tonight.

Unless they all form an alliance to counter against the Six, then it's kind of pointless, just to simply try for HOH. There's more strategy to this game than simply winning HOH.

• Love 2

Unless they all form an alliance to counter against the Six, then it's kind of pointless, just to simply try for HOH. There's more strategy to this game than simply winning HOH.

Oh, of course!  Just saying that save for John and Steve, the others on the outside at least aren't unaware of what's going on.  Yes, aligning is the logical step, and they should.  But at least they're not in the dark about the division anymore.

• Love 1
(edited)

Shelli is winning me over, she just needs to lose Clay.

I wonder what Steve's thought process was for voting James. I'm sure he has a strategy he's not sharing since he has the most knowledge of how this game works. He seems very close with John out of everyone in the house. If I were in the James, Meg, Jason, Jackie camp, I'd be wooing Steve and John hardcore.

Austin needs to go. He's very creepy with how he acts towards Liz. It looks like she and Julia may end up at odds with each other if they both make it in. 

ETA: Austin offering Jackie protection is making me ill. I can't take him anymore.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

Audrey is so funny to me...if i had to pick a transgender in the house...she would be my last choice. She always looks like such a dork..i seriously would picture her and Steve together

Austin is a creepy smelly looking comicon nerd. Hes tall... Thats it...ugh

He feels so cool hanging eith Clay and saying Double Date in the Hoh room!

Hes in the kool kid klub right now...and absolutely giddy

(edited)

Steve looks so guilty, I can't imagine he decided to do that on his own.  Maybe he believes the Austin/Vanessa alliance is going to be exposed and he wants people to know he's not with them? Trying to frame Clay (he knows about the 90% thing)? I really want to see him and Liz talk alone to see if she did ask him to vote that way.

Most of the people in the house think he's sketchy anyway (hell, it might even help him with Jackie and Meg), the person he really needs to not find out is Vanessa.  It helps him now that Van thinks Audrey was trying to pin a vote to evict James on Steve.

But yeah, he's probably screwed.  Although I like him as a person, I just think he's so bad at everything to do with socializing he shouldn't have been cast.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation

I am officially not liking Austin and want him to go next. I know it probably won't happen this week, but....man, he's worse than Clay! And Clay's pretty bad himself! He's super creepy, he's too possessive over Liz (and Julia) and he thinks he's all that but he is not. Let him go, girls. He's not worth it. If JEFF is calling you creepy, JEFF of all people, then you are creepy.

I don't know how I feel about Juliz and Shelli winning HOH. I like both females, but I fear it'll be a predictable week, which I don't want. 

I also have to wonder if Steve and Liz both decided to throw their votes to evict James, and if so, why? It's interesting and it might cause some paranoia (and Jeff seemed surprised to hear Steve voted him to stay), but it probably won't be that much.