Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Reunion, Part 1

• Start Topic

Porsha's "and SCENE for the actress" secured her peach for next season  Her best one-liner since she joined the show.

Porsha doesn't have to apologize to Kenya and I hope she never does. She was right, Kenya is never genuine about anything. 

Claudia has some nerve. When people thought of Claudia Jordan before RHOA, they didn't think of Deal or No Deal or Ricky Smiley. They thought of the way she got around town and her lbr...whorish ways. So she really has the audacity to speak about Porsha when she has no respect for herself.

• Love 13

I think Phaedra is looking for any excuse or reason not to take the kids to prison. But, if she feels that strongly about it, just say so and be done with it.

She can't, because she's staying married to Apollo. So, what reason does she give? None. And really, it's nobody's business why or why not she chooses what she does. I really do hope she leaves the show for her sons' sakes if nothing else. Let's see who's the more concerned parent.

Andy seemed to be the one egging on the apology conversation, more so than the women. He's such a pill.

• Love 7

One major snowstorm a year is different from acting like it snows a lot in Kentucky all the damn time. Plus its Spring, approaching summer now.

How did she "act" like it snows a lot? All she did was list the snow as a reason she isn't taking the boys.

• Love 3

One major snowstorm a year is different from acting like it snows a lot in Kentucky all the damn time.  Plus its Spring, approaching summer now.

This reunion was filmed last month.

• Love 2

Kenya should be satisfied that she had Porsha arrested and move on.  She's never going to get an apology from Porsha so she needs to shut up about it. 

Andy brought it up, not Kenya.

One major snowstorm a year is different from acting like it snows a lot in Kentucky all the damn time.  Plus its Spring, approaching summer now.

Eight years, Phaedra. That's a lot of snow storms.

• Love 5

I can't believe Porsha and others think physically attacking someone (different from defending against a physical attack) is EVER acceptable! I hope Kenya cleans her out in the lawsuit. I'm also pissed that the series brought her back even if it was as a "friend of" status. That sends the wrong message. Same goes if they bring bg and kim back on rohbh. I shouldn't be surprised since they kept bring NeNe back after choking Kim in multiple episodes on multiple seasons (IIRC). This all is a bit different then when Ramona hit Kristen with the plastic cup since I don't think that was intentional (more questionable intent) I am a bit of a hypocrite in that I wish Lisa R choked Kim even though I know it is wrong...

Goes both ways. Kenya shouldn't get to thrust objects in the face of her adversaries and hurl insults yet get offended by a likely response. The self proclaimed "Ms. Detroit" shouldn't hide behind a non-violence stance while promoting herself as a street fighter. 

• Love 16

Well there was Porsha's reply "This is going into slanderous territory"

Which Claudia promptly responded to with "File a lawsuit if you are about that life"  LOL

They all sign away their rights to sue for "slander" or "injury" when they sign their contracts, Claudia is well aware of this, they all are. There is no legal recourse for any of these women if 1 starts a rumor or tells a bold faced lie about them on camera.

I can't believe Porsha and others think physically attacking someone (different from defending against a physical attack) is EVER acceptable! I hope Kenya cleans her out in the lawsuit. I'm also pissed that the series brought her back even if it was as a "friend of" status. That sends the wrong message. Same goes if they bring bg and kim back on rohbh. I shouldn't be surprised since they kept bring NeNe back after choking Kim in multiple episodes on multiple seasons (IIRC). This all is a bit different then when Ramona hit Kristen with the plastic cup since I don't think that was intentional (more questionable intent) I am a bit of a hypocrite in that I wish Lisa R choked Kim even though I know it is wrong...

Kenya may have pressed charges but she can not "sue" Porsha for any injuries stemming from the fight, the HW contracts bars them from suing each other.

• Love 4

Everyone looked terrible. I mean really terrible. Kenya looked the best of the worst I guess. Porsha and Phaedra's make up made them look like corpses. Kandi's dress made her boobs look like udders. Phaedra looked like she was sucking on lemons. Nene looked like a puppet. Cynthia looked awful! I dont know what she's done to her beautiful face, but it's criminal.

• Love 2

Goes both ways. Kenya shouldn't get to thrust objects in the face of her adversaries and hurl insults yet get offended by a likely response. The self proclaimed "Ms. Detroit" shouldn't hide behind a non-violence stance while promoting herself as a street fighter.

I see a huge difference between verbal insults and gestures vs actual physical violence imo

• Love 8

I see a huge difference between verbal insults and gestures vs actual physical violence imo

IMO, a bullhorn to the eardrums is close enough to physical violence for me to just shrug and say she got what she got. Can't feel even a bit bad for Kenya.

• Love 12

IMO, a bullhorn to the eardrums is close enough to physical violence for me to just shrug and say she got what she got. Can't feel even a bit bad for Kenya.

I am sound sensitive and someone using a bullhorn within a couple of feet of my ears would get a physical reaction from me. The pain is as intense as getting slapped very hard on my ears! I don't know if Porsha is sound sensitive, I doubt it, but a bullhorn that close causes pain to most peoples ears, Cynthia kept pulling her head back out of range of it, I felt bad for her as well. IMO, Kenya was looking for a reaction from either Porsha or Nene and can not play victim because she got one.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

Porscha's look was really odd! All those eyelashes and did she plump up her lips? The dress was strange as well.

And Nene, with the jailbird son. "Bryson's fine. He's 25." He's in jail, woman!

I think she lined her lips with a dark liner and filled them in with matte lipstick that looked almost white. She looked so draggish, I was shocked.
  • Love 1

Andy brought it up, not Kenya.

Eight years, Phaedra. That's a lot of snow storms.

Kenya went on about Porsha's grandfather to make a point about Porsha not apologizing to her and trying to shame Porsha into it.  My opinion still stands.  Kenya needs to shut up about getting an apology from Porsha.  It's not going to happen.

I think she lined her lips with a dark liner and filled them in with matte lipstick that looked almost white. She looked so draggish, I was shocked.

The makeup people for this reunion were very lame.  They showed them applying Phaedra's lipstick this way with the dark lip liner.  I don't know if the women bring their own makeup people or if the show provides them, but they are the worst makeup people ever.  Someone needs to teach them that less is more, even for TV.  An inch of lashes is way too much also!!!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 4

Kenya went on about Porsha's grandfather to make a point about Porsha not apologizing to her and trying to shame Porsha into it.  My opinion still stands.  Kenya needs to shut up about getting an apology from Porsha.  It's not going to happen.

The makeup people for this reunion were very lame.  They showed them applying Phaedra's lipstick this way with the dark lip liner.  I don't know if the women bring their own makeup people or if the show provides them, but they are the worst makeup people ever.  Someone needs to teach them that less is more, even for TV.  An inch of lashes is way too much also!!!

Kenya claims she let go, has moved on but her actions/words say differently because she keeps bringing it up knowing the outcome will be no different and that makes her look petty and vindictive IMO.

The Atlanta HW's take their reunion makeup/hair to extremes and none of them look very attractive. They need to tone down the eyelash's, the foundation, the hair extensions/weaves/wigs and the cleavage! They are all bordering on the edge of looking garish/clownish with it all.  

• Love 6

Well Kenya didn't get arrested so I guess the law disagrees about bullhorns being the same as physical violence and I'm sure Porscha would have pressed charges if she could. I'm not saying Kenya was right in how she handled the situation (using a bullhorn) but Porsha physically assaulted (assault and battery or just one of those charges…I'm not up on my law). Regardless (and not the case here) I also don't think responding to physical violence with physical violence is the best option in many cases (better to deescalate the situation or walk away or restrain).

I detest physical violence unless no other option to defend yourself or other…or in MMA fights;-) It's just so trashy imo. However on a show like The Bad Girls Club it is tolerated to some extent if not to violent (subjective) since it is expected and the cast know what they are getting into when signing up for the show.

• Love 3

All this nonsense about props making Porsha react is bullshit, and the more that hash is reheated, the more the shit stinks. That scepter was already out of Kenya's hand, and no the "metal sound" did NOT make her feel "threatened." The bullhorn was annoying but it didn't kill Cynthia and Porsha could have stopped the filming by getting up and walking off until it was taken away from Kenya. She had CHOICES, is the point here. So none of that caused her to physically strike Kenya, even while she was talking shit about "rancid vaginas." No, she wanted to fight, and she stood up - not to walk away from the noise, but to get in Kenya's face - and then she dragged her to the ground. She couldn't control the situation, and thus couldn't control herself. On NO planet should that be applauded, ever.

Let's just ALL be real about what went down, provoked or unprovoked, depending on your POV. She wanted to fight, and she did. She didn't lose her job, but she certainly lost her peach for it. However, all the akkalades she's gotten from people who hate Kenya have made her feel (and act) like she won something. It's pitiful and pathetic, and worst of all, she's too stupid to see just how pathetic it really is.

But then, what else would one expect from someone who would proclaim themselves a THOT. *SMH*

That was awesome. Shut her right the fuck up. I don't know which deserves best in show, that, or Kenya's I'd be the best 'ho read. Ahh, they both win.

More excuses from Porsha. Unless she could see into the future, she didn't apologize when Kenya did because she doesn't think she did anything wrong, not because sometime in the future, Kenya would co-sign what Claudia said. And when I thought of Claudia before she joined RHOA, it's true I didn't think of Deal or No Deal or Rickey Smiley. I thought of Celebrity Apprentice, because I don't know a damned thing about her sex life and I suspect most people still don't.

Is she really that stupid that she would sit there and say "I only told Phaedra," ... while a camera is fliming it for 4M people? What am I saying. "Next stop, Alabama. All aboard!" Go away, Friend of the Show. LOL.

Loved the flashback to all the shit Nene talked about Porsha's "African" early on. Just wish they had showed it as part of the package, not some weak-ass shade for the audience. We know that shit happened, remind NAY-NAY it happened, fool.

It's clear one of Phaedra's five degrees is not in language skills. She's a mangler. It might be "clear" to her that she isn't there because she needs the money, but it looks that way from where I'm sitting. Because if I were her, I wouldn't be crying crocodile tears about what I would have to explain to my boys when they were old enough to get ahold of the tapes, I'd get my ass the fuck off of Tee-Vee while my huzzbin - their father - was about to go to jail. Not amp it up. Phakedra, indeed.

I'd also be a little less liberal with the whores and bible lessons if both my pastor and huzzbin were convicted felons, and my clients doubled as swizzle sticks for my drinks.

Phaedra and Nene looked totally checked out. Just waiting for it to be over. Nothing but sheer hostility in that room.

Phaedra, your legs are ugly. Cover them up!

Porsha had on enough dress for three people. Maybe they weighed her down so she couldn't attack anyone.

• Love 7

All this nonsense about props making Porsha react is bullshit, and the more that hash is reheated, the more the shit stinks. That scepter was already out of Kenya's hand, and no the "metal sound" did NOT make her feel "threatened." The bullhorn was annoying but it didn't kill Cynthia and Porsha could have stopped the filming by getting up and walking off until it was taken away from Kenya. She had CHOICES, is the point here. So none of that caused her to physically strike Kenya, even while she was talking shit about "rancid vaginas." No, she wanted to fight, and she stood up - not to walk away from the noise, but to get in Kenya's face - and then she dragged her to the ground. She couldn't control the situation, and thus couldn't control herself. On NO planet should that be applauded, ever.

Let's just ALL be real about what went down, provoked or unprovoked, depending on your POV. She wanted to fight, and she did. She didn't lose her job, but she certainly lost her peach for it. However, all the akkalades she's gotten from people who hate Kenya have made her feel (and act) like she won something. It's pitiful and pathetic, and worst of all, she's too stupid to see just how pathetic it really is.

But then, what else would one expect from someone who would proclaim themselves a THOT. *SMH*

That was awesome. Shut her right the fuck up. I don't know which deserves best in show, that, or Kenya's I'd be the best 'ho read. Ahh, they both win.

More excuses from Porsha. Unless she could see into the future, she didn't apologize when Kenya did because she doesn't think she did anything wrong, not because sometime in the future, Kenya would co-sign what Claudia said. And when I thought of Claudia before she joined RHOA, it's true I didn't think of Deal or No Deal or Rickey Smiley. I thought of Celebrity Apprentice, because I don't know a damned thing about her sex life and I suspect most people still don't.

Is she really that stupid that she would sit there and say "I only told Phaedra," ... while a camera is fliming it for 4M people? What am I saying. "Next stop, Alabama. All aboard!" Go away, Friend of the Show. LOL.

Loved the flashback to all the shit Nene talked about Porsha's "African" early on. Just wish they had showed it as part of the package, not some weak-ass shade for the audience. We know that shit happened, remind NAY-NAY it happened, fool.

It's clear one of Phaedra's five degrees is not in language skills. She's a mangler. It might be "clear" to her that she isn't there because she needs the money, but it looks that way from where I'm sitting. Because if I were her, I wouldn't be crying crocodile tears about what I would have to explain to my boys when they were old enough to get ahold of the tapes, I'd get my ass the fuck off of Tee-Vee while my huzzbin - their father - was about to go to jail. Not amp it up. Phakedra, indeed.

I'd also be a little less liberal with the whores and bible lessons if both my pastor and huzzbin were convicted felons, and my clients doubled as swizzle sticks for my drinks.

excellent post and I completely agree with all of it
  • Love 9

Smart of me to tape this reunion.  Everybody was cross-talking and shouting over each other it was too much work/too exhausting to try and follow the dialogue at times.  God, Nene.  Just go away already.  It is painful to watch you.  You hate being on this franchise; you're completely and utterly checked out in every way, shape, and form.  Beyond apparent.  Kandi hit it on the head when she talked about your "stank attitude" and how you think you're above everyone else.  Preach it.  Nene, please make this your final season and take your multi-talented, multi-millionaired ass with all your options down the road. "Don't let the good Lord hit ya where the good Lord split ya'" (or whatever the hell you're so fond of saying).  Don't worry, Gregg will follow behind you.  He will carry the purse.

Porsha is dumb as fuck.  Dumber than an entire bag of fucks.  Did I really hear Porsha say "spector" vs. scepter?  Sigh.  Not only can't Porsha spell scepter she can't say it either apparently.  And didn't the women correct her on the pronunciation awhile back?  We've been through this already.  Having to hear Portia speak is painful.  Porsha should know how to pronounce the word scepter by now.  English is her first language, correct?

I almost fell off the side of my bed when Porsha said something to the effect "I didn't tell everyone (RE: Peter cheating, therefore a potential rumor being spread in the process) I just told Phaedra.  I didn't tell everyone, only Phaedra".  The hell?  Is this bitch really that dumb?  Um, obvi.  Porsha is dead wrong not to apologize to Kenya IMO.  You don't put your hands on people.  Period.  Get up and walk away.  Or better yet, change your seat if Kenya's inappropriate "prop" is invading your personal space.  Many options to choose from.  But zero excuses for physical violence.  I, for one, am glad Kenya mentioned Porsha's grandfather and his legacy of non-violence.  Turning over in one's grave indeed.  Porsha should be beyond ashamed (but she's too many shades of stupid to get with it).  Nine pounds of hair on her head and not even nine ounces of common sense in her head. It is so sad.

Phaedra can miss me.  She was very contradictory and all over the board.  Phaedra needs to pull her head out of Nene's ass.  Nene is not her friend.   Kandi called that one right too.  I think Phaedra should take her sons to visit Apollo at some point but I don't fault her for not doing so at this time.  The boys are very young.  Apollo made his bed and now he needs to lie in it.  On the other hand, an 8-year prison sentence is a long time and I hope the boys do get to know their father and maintain some type of relationship with him.  Since Phaedra's probably not going to divorce Apollo after all (didn't some media outlets report that?) she should take her sons to visit even if it is a highly unpleasant situation for her.  Go ahead on and visit your jailbird huzzbin.  You knew Apollo was a criminal when you married him.  Pearl-clutching, getting the vapors, batting of creepily huge false eyelashes and swooning need not apply here.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 21

Cynthia is such a fool.  She tells Phaedra that she knew Apollo was cheating on her all season but didn't say anything, but what she fails to realize is that Apollo and Peter hung out together at the strip clubs.  So when Apollo was stepping out on his wife, so was Peter.  Plus, Peter alluded to cheating when Cynthia had the fibroids.  He even asked If he could get his own apartment.  If that isn't a clue, I don't know what is.  Cynthia is the stupidest housewife in my opinion.

• Love 23

Smart of me to tape this reunion. Everybody was cross-talking and shouting over each other it was too much work/too exhausting to try and follow the dialogue at times. God, Nene. Just go away already. It is painful to watch you. You hate being on this franchise; you're completely and utterly checked out in every way, shape, and form. Beyond apparent. Kandi hit it on the head when she talked about your "stank attitude" and how you think you're above everyone else. Preach it. Nene, please make this your final season and take your multi-talented, multi-millionaired ass down the road. "Don't let the good Lord hit ya where the good Lord split ya'" (or whatever the hell you're so fond of saying).

Porsha is dumb as fuck. Dumber than a bag of fucks. Did I really hear Porsha say "spector" vs. scepter? Sigh. Not only can't Porsha spell scepter she can't say it either apparently. And didn't the women correct her on the pronunciation awhile back? Porsha should know how to pronounce the word by now. English is her first language, correct?

I almost fell off the side of my bed when Porsha said something to the effect "I didn't tell everyone (Re: Peter cheating, therefore spreading a rumor) I just told Phaedra. I didn't tell everyone, only Phaedra". The hell? Is this bitch really that dumb? Um, obvi. Porsha is dead wrong not to apologize to Kenya IMO. You don't put your hands on people. Period. Get up and walk away. Or better yet change your seat. Many options. But zero excuses for physical violence. I, for one, am glad Kenya mentioned Porsha's grandfather and his legacy of non-violence. Turning over in one's grave indeed. Porsha should be beyond ashamed (but she's too many shades of stupid to get with it). SMDH.

Phaedra can miss me. She was very contradictory and all over the board. Phaedra needs to get her head out of Nene's ass. Nene is not her friend. Kandi called that one right too. I think Phaedra should take her sons to visit Apollo at some point but I don't fault her for not doing so at this time. The boys are very young. Apollo made his bed and now he needs to lie in it. On the other hand, an 8-year prison sentence is a long time and I hope the boys do get to know their father and maintain some type of relationship with him. Since Phaedra's probably not going to divorce Apollo after all (didn't some media outlets report that?) she should take her sons to visit even if it is a highly unpleasant situation for her. Go ahead on and visit your jailbird husband. You knew Apollo was a criminal when you married him. Pearl-clutching, vapors, batting of creepily huge false eyelashes and swooning need not apply here.

ITA. And, seriously, I can't imagine the man that would want to spend time with Porsha. She is so honestly stupid that I see nothing pretty when I look at her. She's irritating; her squeaky voice is especially annoying.

Nene's skin is so bad!

• Love 4

All this nonsense about props making Porsha react is bullshit, and the more that hash is reheated, the more the shit stinks. That scepter was already out of Kenya's hand, and no the "metal sound" did NOT make her feel "threatened."  The bullhorn was annoying  but it didn't kill Cynthia and Porsha could have stopped the filming by getting up and walking off until it was taken away from Kenya. She had CHOICES, is the point here. So none of that caused her to physically strike Kenya, even while she was talking shit about "rancid vaginas." No, she wanted to fight, and she stood up - not to walk away from the noise, but to get in Kenya's face - and then she dragged her to the ground. She couldn't control the situation, and thus couldn't control herself. On NO planet should that be applauded, ever.

That was awesome. Shut her right the fuck up.  I don't know which deserves best in show, that, or Kenya's I'd be the best 'ho read. Ahh, they both win.

Is she really that stupid that she would sit there and say "I only told Phaedra," ... while a camera is fliming it for 4M people? What am I saying. "Next stop, Alabama. All aboard!"  Go away, Friend of the Show. LOL.

The reality was that both Porsha and Kenya were looking for a fight! You don't bring a bullhorn to shout at people 2 feet away otherwise. Did Porsha act correctly....NO, she was wrong to go physical but Kenya was also wrong to bring/use the bullhorn.

As for liking any of these fools, nope, not a 1 of these females has any redeeming qualities, not 1 IMO.

• Love 4

She was right to shame her. She was assaulted, and Porsha is too stupid or arrogant to understand that what she did is not ok. But I agree she'll never apologize, which reflects poorly on her, not Kenya.

• Love 15

She was right to shame her. She was assaulted, and Porsha is too stupid or arrogant to understand that what she did is not ok. But I agree she'll never apologize, which reflects poorly on her, not Kenya.

This.  A thousand times over.  It's true.  Kenya will never get an apology from Porsha because Porsha's too ignorant to understand why her behavior was beyond unacceptable.  Even a mugshot and a short stint in jail didn't make Porsha understand.  Bravo shouldn't have allowed Porsha to come back to the show even as a "friend of".  TPTB were just rewarding bad behavior in my opinion.

On another note - someone mentioned to me tonight  "Where's Demetria?"  I had to think about that for a minute.  I actually forgot who she was and that she was a cast member this season.  Hee.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 6

Kandi was spot on with everything she said tonight.

Nene's strategy of deflecting an honest discussion of what went on during the season by saying "you're right/I'm wrong" is very immature. It's also disrespectful to us viewers who invest in this show and turn into the reunions to find out what the cast really feels about things that went on during the season.

It seems as if Nene decided she was going to try to be humble by using that statement.  However, she's too damn dense to realize that each time she accompanied the phrase with an eye roll, any attempt at appearing humble went out the window.  I would have had more respect for her if she came to the reunion with her mind set on not over talking the other ladies (especially while demanding they be quiet when she speaks), but instead listening to and processing what they had to say before she gave a response.  But this is wishful thinking on my part!

Claudia has some nerve. When people thought of Claudia Jordan before RHOA, they didn't think of Deal or No Deal or Ricky Smiley. They thought of the way she got around town and her lbr...whorish ways. So she really has the audacity to speak about Porsha when she has no respect for herself.

Although I recognized Claudia's face and name, I really had no idea who she was.  I googled her, but I didn't see any of this stuff about her "whorish" ways (and honestly I didn't do a deep search for it either).  What was out there about her before the show?

And Nene, with the jailbird son. "Bryson's fine. He's 25." He's in jail, woman!

Lol!  I don't understand why she just couldn't say something along the lines of "he's having a tough time right now, but we're working through it as a family."  Her constant posturing of everything is fine and nothing is ever wrong with me, similar to Phaedra's, is just so off putting. 

On another note - someone mentioned to me tonight  "Where's Demetria?"  I had to think about that for a minute.  I actually forgot who she was and that she was a cast member this season.  Hee.

She kept appearing in most of the clips they showed, and I kept saying, "who the hell is that?  Oh yeah, what's her name....."

• Love 4

I disagree. I thought Kenya was smart to bring that up. Not only because physical violence is never ok (and Porsha has never apologized for the assault), but also because Porsha introduced herself to viewers on the show through her lineage, specifically her grandfather and his legacy in the civil rights movement. Honestly - when Porsha made her infamous Underground Railroad comment, my first thought was her grandfather rolling around in his grave, and then later with the assault. I'm betting her family watched that and saw the mug shot and felt shame, not vindication because the other woman provoked it.

I concur! I think a lot of people are wondering what her family makes of her ratched behavior. It's so odd to me how in season one, she tried to present herself as some well-bred, almost prim and proper young woman, and now...this. She is a skidmark on the legacy of her own family name.

Edited by kitten59
  • Love 6

I bet Apollo and all of his new friends in prison were gathered around the TV in the rec room to watch last night. I don't know why, but I laugh when I think of him trying to give his own narrative to them in Apollo-speak.

"Now, see this right here? This was the house I built with my own two hands! It's mine! All mine! Every new lock, they're mine!"

• Love 7

I know Cynthia has better wigs than the one she chose for this reunion, so why did she choose that fugly mass of yuck she has on her head?  Her dress is also the most unattractive of the group.  What the hell happened to the good sense of style Cynthia used to have?   

What the hell were they thinking when they slapped together that fake "RHoA Wig Collection" infomercial/ad?

She said spector for sceptor. And the time scale part is an ode to Apollo's denseness.

I still can't believe Porsha saying "I just told Phaedra, I didn't go spreading it around Atlanta that Peter was cheating on you." Girl.... I do hope you find someone with the money and patience to take care of you.

Thanks for the explanation. That was quite a head-scratcher to me!

Concerning Porsha's rationalization, did anyone notice Porsha did a lot of "meta speak"? Several times, she referred to being on a show and having plotlines, much to Andy's consternation.

• Love 4

What the hell were they thinking when they slapped together that fake "RHoA Wig Collection" infomercial/ad?

Thanks for the explanation. That was quite a head-scratcher to me!

Concerning Porsha's rationalization, did anyone notice Porsha did a lot of "meta speak"? Several times, she referred to being on a show and having plotlines, much to Andy's consternation.

Porsha is just a bitter bitch because Claudia took her peach and it looks like Claudia will keep her peach...

• Love 2

I concur! I think a lot of people are wondering what her family makes of her ratched behavior. It's so odd to me how in season one, she tried to present herself as some well-bred, almost prim and proper young woman, and now...this. She is a skidmark on the legacy of her own family name.

It's none of Kenya's fucking business, to be honest. 

And I'm petty enough that every time she tried to bring up My grandfather? We certainly would be talking about the mother that pretends she doesn't exist.

There's clearly some damage, and maybe that's why she acts like that.  You know when Kenya showed up in booty pads and fishnets AT A CHARITY event Aunt Lori must have been so embarrassed!

Bet you absolutely won't try to shame me without thinking I'll do the exact same thing to you.  

• Love 15

We did have a major snowstorm this winter so I don't understand the eyerolls from Kandi and Kenya or anyone else for that matter.  I don't blame Phaedra for not wanting to travel with her young sons in it.  People were stranded on the highway and had to be rescued, that's how bad it was.  And right after the snow melted, there was major flooding to the point where a portion of the highway was shut down! 

That was Jan (feb?) 2014.

Cynthia gets on my nerves. That makeup...did she look in the mirror? I don't like her or her coven of witches. I'm lumping Kandi in with them, because frankly, I don't like her either! I'll never forgive that non singing bitch for breaking up Xscape, but I digress.

If I were Porsha, I wouldn't apologize either. If I'm not sorry, I'm not going to lie, and apologize to make you feel better. Especially when I felt threatened maybe it's my Chicago upbringing, or other things in my past, but I get very defensive ifyou invade my personal space. I'm not a fighter, haven't had a fight since I was 12, but if it were me, she would've got her ass beat for pointing and screaming in my face. I admire you civilized ladies who are able to walk away. Kenya would still feel the effects of the ass beating I had given her.

Kenya, no one, and I'll let you point your scepter in my face if I'm proven wrong, but no network will buy your crapoy show. I really wish someone would, then you could leave the show. Take the coven+Kandi with you.

Ne-Ne, unlike most, I'm a fan, of you, not your hair. Nexttime someone ask about Bryson, if he is in fact on a state sponsored time out, just say that. Everyone knows what he's done, and did in the past. It's all public record. Also, make an effort to keep at least one friend on the show If you and Phaedra come back, don't turn on her next season. I as a viewer haven't turned on you. Not even when you wore that one wig that scared Phaedra babies.

Phaedra, as someone going through martial problems, I can't imagine having to live it out on TV. Maybe it's time for a vacation. Honey, you're going to have to take your kids to see Apollo. He's their father. Their not the first, nor the last kids to have a parent in prison.

Claudia, please, go away. I've never liked you, now I dislike you more.

Best part of the reunion? Cynthia dumb ass asking wny Porsha would say that Peter cheats, and when Porsha tried to answer...she talked over her. All I heard was something about a Bar One waitress. Cynthia, either you want the truth or you don't. I suspect that you already know.

• Love 12

That was Jan (feb?) 2014.

There was also one in March 2015. I remember being stuck in Clarksville Tn. Interstate 24 was closed down, and a complete parking lot. If this was taped in March, I understand her point.

Edited by Queena
  • Love 2

And I'm petty enough that every time she tried to bring up My grandfather? We certainly would be talking about the mother that pretends she doesn't exist.

There's clearly some damage, and maybe that's why she acts like that. You know when Kenya showed up in booty pads and fishnets AT A CHARITY event Aunt Lori must have been so embarrassed!

Bet you absolutely won't try to shame me without thinking I'll do the exact same thing to you.

Exactly! I would've bit her back with, well my grandfather's dead, so we can't ask him what he thinks. However, your Mom's alive, and judging by what you say, I don't think she's to proud to call you her daughter. Oh, wait, has she EVER called you her daughter?

Yeah, I'm that petty, and I don't like her that much. She tries to cut where it hurts, and no one ever goes there. It looks like someone brings up Nene's Mom. It better not be Kenya. I swear

• Love 7

Cynthia gets on my nerves. That makeup...did she look in the mirror? I don't like her or her coven of witches. I'm lumping Kandi in with them, because frankly, I don't like her either! I'll never forgive that non singing bitch for breaking up Xscape, but I digress.

If I were Porsha, I wouldn't apologize either. If I'm not sorry, I'm not going to lie, and apologize to make you feel better. Especially when I felt threatened maybe it's my Chicago upbringing, or other things in my past, but I get very defensive ifyou invade my personal space. I'm not a fighter, haven't had a fight since I was 12, but if it were me, she would've got her ass beat for pointing and screaming in my face. I admire you civilized ladies who are able to walk away. Kenya would still feel the effects of the ass beating I had given her.

Kenya, no one, and I'll let you point your scepter in my face if I'm proven wrong, but no network will buy your crapoy show. I really wish someone would, then you could leave the show. Take the coven+Kandi with you.

Ne-Ne, unlike most, I'm a fan, of you, not your hair. Nexttime someone ask about Bryson, if he is in fact on a state sponsored time out, just say that. Everyone knows what he's done, and did in the past. It's all public record. Also, make an effort to keep at least one friend on the show If you and Phaedra come back, don't turn on her next season. I as a viewer haven't turned on you. Not even when you wore that one wig that scared Phaedra babies.

Phaedra, as someone going through martial problems, I can't imagine having to live it out on TV. Maybe it's time for a vacation. Honey, you're going to have to take your kids to see Apollo. He's their father. Their not the first, nor the last kids to have a parent in prison.

Claudia, please, go away. I've never liked you, now I dislike you more.

Best part of the reunion? Cynthia dumb ass asking wny Porsha would say that Peter cheats, and when Porsha tried to answer...she talked over her. All I heard was something about a Bar One waitress. Cynthia, either you want the truth or you don't. I suspect that you already know.

This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All damn day 

• Love 8

Well Kenya didn't get arrested so I guess the law disagrees about bullhorns being the same as physical violence and I'm sure Porscha would have pressed charges if she could. I'm not saying Kenya was right in how she handled the situation (using a bullhorn) but Porsha physically assaulted (assault and battery or just one of those charges…I'm not up on my law). Regardless (and not the case here) I also don't think responding to physical violence with physical violence is the best option in many cases (better to deescalate the situation or walk away or restrain).

Wait, did someone here say that the bullhorn was " the same" as physical violence? Just want to clear that up.

Regardless, I stand by my opinion, Kenya got exactly what she wanted and is still milking it even a year later. Boo Hoo. She (and Cynthia, and Claudia) is like the BG of this franchise and the reason I stopped watching.

• Love 4

There was also one in March 2015. I remember being stuck in Clarksville Tn. Interstate 24 was closed down, and a complete parking lot. If this was taped in March, I understand her point.

I believe the snow storm this year in Kentucky happened around March 5.  Taping for this show was March 25...no snow expected or predicted for the Spring or Summer. Plus there were lots of months in between the time Apollo went to prison and the snow storm.

I really don't care for Apollo or Phaedra.  I just think the kids would love to see their dad.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 2

There's clearly some damage, and maybe that's why she acts like that.  You know when Kenya showed up in booty pads and fishnets AT A CHARITY event Aunt Lori must have been so embarrassed!

Kenya's abandonment by her mother is on front street.  She never denied that lineage.  Porsha presented herself as a scion of the Williams's family.  Porsha embarrassed herself by engaging in a brawl and referring to herself as a THOT.  Porsha embarrassed herself further, IMO, by telling Andy (not Kenya) that she would not apologize to Kenya and she would never apologize to Kenya.  No one is saying that should apologize to Kenya for the baiting and the verbal fights that they both engage in with each other.  However, she should apologize for initiating the physical altercation.  Porsha said she was wrong initially.  When she gained internet comment courage, she reversed tactics.  She is just as much as a hypocrite as she accuses the other women of being.

Porsha should never be ashamed of her life choices and no one can shame her unless she thinks her choices are shameful.  Kenya has no control over Porsha.  Porsha has control over Porsha.

• Love 12

I bet Apollo and all of his new friends in prison were gathered around the TV in the rec room to watch last night. I don't know why, but I laugh when I think of him trying to give his own narrative to them in Apollo-speak.

"Now, see this right here? This was the house I built with my own two hands! It's mine! All mine! Every new lock, they're mine!"

And don't forget "I PAID for all this shit up in here!  Don't play with me."   Isn't that right, Apollo.  You paid for everything.  With your own money.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 10

Porsha is just a bitter bitch because Claudia took her peach and it looks like Claudia will keep her peach...

Agreed.  Porsha lost her peach for the most part because she physically attacked a fellow cast member.  Porsha lost her peach all by herself and rightly so.  That peach just happened to roll over to Claudia who picked it up and ran with it.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 6

My take on the reunion p1 will be brief and somewhat disjointed.  It was just so darn hard to watch at times, that I just had to change the channel for a bit.

Nene actually listened to her fans and made a point not to jump in with the over talking and arguing. However, her mantra of You’re right-I’m wrong” to shut them up got old real fast.  That being said, it was a good answer to Claudia who came out of left field with her claim that Nene trashed her off camera at the luncheon which to me, it looked like it was new newz to Nene.  She was about to go off on Claudia but stuck to her montra and shut it down.  She also did the same with Kandi as well.  Nene looked like she was doing all she could to restrain herself and not be pulled into the petty arguments.

Kandi did bring up some valid points about Nene being a bit standoffish and snobbish but she brought it up for all the wrong reasons.  It was way too obvious she was very butthurt by the relationship that developed between Nene and Phaedra.  Kandi was so sure Phaedra and Nene were talking trash about her.  Nene did try to explain to Kandi that their conversations were not about her at all.  They were there because Phaedra needed someone to talk to that would not judge her and at the time that was Nene and Porsha; both who had gone through the same issues and could help.

Kandi just came off very judgemental and self-centered to the point that she just never seem to get the gist of what Phaedra was going though and why she is not making such serious decisions about her family.  It was mostly that she didn’t understand why Phaedra leaned on Nene and not her.  Kandi just did not get the fact that not only was she not there to support Phaedra but she was her antagonist at points. 

Clawdia was like a mean little Chihuahua, yip-yip-yipping at the legs to the point you can’t kick him off.  She felt the need to make little digs at just about anyone who spoke, especially Porsha whom she seems to be truly obsessed with.  She just don’t get that she caused more problems than she helped resolve.

Porsha did hold her own last night.  The fact that she point blank stated that she wasn’t going to apologize is actually a more mature approach to the situation.  She may not be totally right about the “fight” but she made a point that there was no real apology coming from Kenya and there is still that little matter of a court case looming over her head that keeps the whole thing raw.  An apology would hurt Porsha’s case when she has to go to court.  As for Kenya’s apology, we all know how that went. 

Kenya is the forever victim; always.  She just don’t know why Phaedra don’t apologize for seeing her as the whore who came between their marriage; after all, she did absolutely NOTHING to give any impression that she was lusting after Phaedra’s husband.  She just don’t know why Porsha’s don’t apologize for pulling her hair at the last reunion (a full year ago); after all, she did NOTHING to make Porsha that angry to want to actually hit her.  She just wanted to let the poor girl know she was a beauty queen and wanted Porsha to see her scepter CLOSE UP so she could be aware.  And just in case she was hard of hearing, Kenya used the bullhorn only to make sure Porsha could hear her clearly.  Nothing malicious there.  And of course, she had to remind them both that it is Christian and historically relevant to apologize to their mutual “unfortunate victim” for their part in making her life a living hell.

She was so shocked that the answer from both was “No.”  and getting a mouthful of why she is still considered a whore and that she has some deep seeded issues to work out from her past.

Cynthia just didn’t make much sense to me last night.  She just blindly co-signed everything Clawdia and Kenya said as well as feeling butthurt by someone spouting rumors about her husband cheating, pretty much like she spouted rumors about Phaedra cheating on Apollo.  She still didn’t take any responsibility for her fun.

The way NeNe answered the question about her son, I sadly got the impression that "he's on his own now." Mentioning that he was 25. What did that have to do with Andy's question, if he was OK?

What else could she say.  She had tried just about everything a mother can do to set him right.  But if that person don't want to be right, they won't no matter what.  She simply wasn't going to go further into it as it would be more fuel for the Koven.

Considering that Porsha was still getting full pay even with the "friend" status, and was in almost every scene, she had nothing to be bitchy about.  As a matter of fact, she was still considered a full housewife during taping and was not demoted until after. So, no.  Porsha just didn't like Clawdia and for good reason.

• Love 12

I believe the snow storm this year in Kentucky happened around March 5.  Taping for this show was March 25...no snow expected or predicted for the Spring or Summer. Plus there were lots of months in between the time Apollo went to prison and the snow storm.

I really don't care for Apollo or Phaedra.  I just think the kids would love to see their dad.

Maybe Kentucky has a special Spring/Summer type of snow which the rest of the world calls pollen.

• Love 6

Cynthia- so she embarrasses Phaedra by bringing up Apollo's cheating allegations in front of everybody at that dinner, but fail to mention knowing about his cheating ways? And now, she's trying to say she doesn't care about Apollo, she was just repeating what her husband told her. I'm glad Porsha and Phaedra outed Peter for what he is, which is a low life piece of shit. 

Nene- why bother to be at the Reunion? She could care less. It would be best if Andy just ignored her and directed his questions to the rest of them. I liked how Kandi wouldn't back down from her. 

Claudia- I can't help it, I really like her. Her comebacks are great and she did correct Porsha (under her breath) for her mispronounciation of "sceptor".  I am curious, though, what is the story on her reputation. Some people seem to know, so please spill....!

Phaedra- It's nobody's damn business if she doesn't want to take her very young children to see their repeat offender criminal father. He is in a prison out of state. It would not be easy to take a baby all that way to visit.  Phone calls would be fine for now.  Why does she have to explain herself ? Shame on her bestie Kandi for not supporting her on that. I do not understand why Kandi, Todd, Peter and Cynthia like Apollo. Well, I understand why Peter does. He misses his strip club buddy. 

• Love 3