Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Glad to see that tweet from LisaVP. I guess we will soon see for ourselves, but Brandi saying she would be vindicated is most likely the opposite of what we will see. Only in her demented mind. Both Brandi & Kim are in their own worlds.

Kristin, Brandi's RHONY friend was right to call Sonja delusional and I just can't see Kristin & Brandi staying on good terms if they were both on the same franchise. Kristin's nutty like Brandi, but Brandi is 100% crazier than Sonja or Ramona.

• Love 5

YES!!!!! Go Kyle!!!

Lying liar Brandi! Chick you talked to two people about Kim!!! Own it! One of those convos you turned it from you to about Kim! Own your shit please.

Edited by Llama
  • Love 19

Always glad I have my AA meetings Tuesday mornings before these reunions. I just have to turn Kim and Brandy over to God and hope he will take care of them in what ever way is needed!

As Phaedra on RHOA says, "Please fix it, Jesus!"

• Love 8

"I have not struggled with my sobriety...because it's non-existent." 

Oh wait...she's "sober." Except for that one pill. And then there was a pain patch...that she doesn't remember she talked about on the show, I guess. Selective memory.

Did she say her sobriety is non-existent? Lol!

• Love 14

God, Brandi needs to stawwwp with the "If you take one drug once or a few times, it's the same as taking them all habitually, so you can't judge" foolishness.  

I can't wait until Brandi learns a new word because "hypocritical" is played out.  

• Love 15

I think trainer is code for "I hid him away so I can't be forced to deal with what I let happen to two people". Kim is just vile and really should be punished for this dog bite business.

• Love 20