Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

I like her.  I just think there's more there

I agree. I think Bravo chose the storyline it wanted to push and so we ended up with the Kim addiction saga. I don't believe for an instant that Eileen and Lisa R had nothing else to offer. I think Bravo did a disservice to all the women by focusing pretty much the whole 2nd half of the season on Kim and her nonsense. I feel like the newbies suffered the most though, because at least viewers of the show already knew more about Kyle, Lisa V, Yo and BG.

I am positive there is much more to Eileen and I hope she sticks around so we might see it. Having said that though, if the only gossip BG can come up with about Eileen is an affair from 15 years ago, it seems Eileen plays things pretty close to the vest. I mean Y&R has one of the most dysfunctional back stage environments and she never seems to pop up in those stories.

Yes, it seems that it is a contest. Some are all good, others all bad.

I don't think any of these women are all good. But viewers can only comment on what they see and Kim and BG have shown a lot of bad.

• Love 11

The only way I heard rumors of Maurico cheating were on the show. I don't grocery shop or read tabloids. Recently I have read this forum and then read some of the links provided. One of those links had an article about the rumor of cheating and at the very bottom (kind of obscured by all the other footnotes) it said the rumors were not true and were planted by someone with malicious intent! BG put it out there on film so that is how I heard about it. Since this rumor is untrue, I don't think BG should have put it out there (should not have said anything about it~that way there would have been nothing for Bravo to air about it).

Same goes for Eileen's remote past "home-wrecking" which was put out there on film thanks to BG who made it seem like it was current or a habit. At least Eileen got a chance to say it was from her past and it shows how hypocritical BG is since she squeals like a pig whenever her recent past is brought up (and falls back on the "don't say anything about my behavior since your words, not my behavior, will hurt my kids you fucking kid hurter you")

• Love 16

Same goes for Eileen's remote past "home-wrecking" which was put out there on film thanks to BG who made it seem like it was current or a habit. At least Eileen got a chance to say it was from her past and it shows how hypocritical BG is since she squeals like a pig whenever her recent past is brought up (and falls back on the "don't say anything about my behavior since your words, not my behavior, will hurt my kids you fucking kid hurter you")

"you fucking kid hurter you".  The funniest thing I have read since "raging fuckstick" last week. Man, there might be a lot of laundry piled up all over the place, but you guys are funny. Like you've put me in 100% goddamn pain funny. 

• Love 10

I don't think bathrooms are a trigger for Kim.  People calling her out on her addictions and behavior are a trigger for Kim.  Bathrooms are for meth, coke, and pills for 100% pain.

Bathrooms are ground zero for all sorts of drug-related antics. (At least, that's what a friend of mine told me.)

Brandi may not be responsible for the actual rumors themselves, but she sure had a hand in keeping the rumors going.

That's the thing. Any random statement, regardless of where it falls on the truth spectrum, has to be acknowledged, addressed and/or denied - all of which require repeating that statement! And then it's out there, repeated ad nauseum, like a game of telephone ... it ends up legitimizing it.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 4

She just seems so.....menacing.

I find her quite unhinged too. It amazes me that BG can sit there and call Lisa R crazy because of those tame text messages and yet thinks it's okay to scream about wanting to beat up Kyle. She seriously shrieks at these women about hypocrisy. Oy.

• Love 13

If I were Kyle Brandis unbridled hate would scare me. She just seems so.....menacing. Sorry that's the only word I could think of. It would unnerve me to have someone hate me that much. I would not make a good housewife!

She can throw wine and slap people in the face when she's not obviously angry, imagine what she'd do if she was really pissed. That's why she needs to go and take her sidekick chihuahua with her.

• Love 8

BG is definitely a crazy person but if next season turns into Brandi versus Kim (as I'm praying it will!) I think I'd be rooting for Brandi. This shocks even me but Kim going after her wounded niece was a line I don't think even Brandi would cross and Kim became irredeemable to me. But man it would be fun to see them going at each other while Vanderpump smirks in the corner and Kyle hyperventilates until she passes out.

Edited by racked
  • Love 11

I think Brandi pretty much threw in the towel when Kim started talking about the dog bite.  There is a point where you can't defend crazy and Kim has circled the drain on that one.  What is the worst someone would have to say about Kim's dog biting Alexia-she took in  a rescue and it didn't work out in spite of several obedience courses?  Now she sounds like a raging lunatic and most of all a fucking kid hurter you.

Brandi's whole intent in coming on the show was to show the world these women did not measure up to her level of self-reveal.  She was going to show the world the real side of them.  The fact that she had to make stuff up along the way did not seem to be bother her or hurt their kids.  It just seems odd she sides with the one who goes gonzo, nutso, whacko over something that is not connected to the show.  I fully expect book number three from Brandi to be a tell all and make up a lot about her time on the RH of Beverly Hills.  My guess is she will leak a bunch of stuff but by the time legal takes an edit pencil to it she will be rehashing old Eddie and Leann stories.

• Love 3

If next season turns into Brandi versus Kim (as I'm praying it will!) I think I'd be rooting for Brandi.

I'll be rooting for a level of mutually-assured destruction that ends with neither of them ever appearing on film again.

• Love 10

BG is definitely a crazy person but if next season turns into Brandi versus Kim (as I'm praying it will!) I think I'd be rooting for Brandi. This shocks even me but Kim going after her wounded niece was a line I don't think even Brandi would cross and Kim became irredeemable to me. But man it would be fun to see them going at each other while Vanderpump smirks in the corner and Kyle hyperventilates until she passes out.

Hold on did you forget shes calls her own son asshole... she made Adrienne's kids her storyline...Bella is an alcoholic in her eyes...and shes putting Kyle's kids on notice that their momma is a pothead to hurt Kyle's parenting. Please. Brandi has came for kids before or the parents of kids before. Shes not above this. But it is much worse on Kim's end because this is her niece and even she brought her daughter Whitney into as well.

Im like you though if these two douchy druggie broads come back for a season 6, I wont be rooting for neither because they both racked my last nerve and I despise both. But it will be great enjoyment to see them drag another through the mud after the havoc they caused this season. Kim with her fingerpointing and Brandi finally realizing/revolving things we might have known about Kim's drug abuse etc. Yet with our luck Brandi will target LisaR because LisaR has taken "truth cannon" role away from Brandi and doing it better.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 11

Hold on did you forget shes calls her own son asshole... she made Adrienne's kids her storyline...Bella is an alcoholic in her eyes...and shes putting Kyle's kids on notice that their momma is a pothead to hurt Kyle's parenting. Please. Brandi has came for kids before or the parents of kids before. Shes not above this. But it is much worse on Kim's end because this is her niece and even she brought her daughter Whitney into as well.

Im like you though if these two douchy druggie broads come back for a season 6, I wont be rooting for neither because they both rack my last nerve and I despise both. But it will be great enjoyment to see them drag another through the mud after the havoc they caused this season. Kim with her fingerpointing and Brandi finally realizing things we might have known about Kim's drug abuse etc. Yet with our luck Brandi will target LisaR because LisaR has taken "truth cannon" role away from Brandi and doing it better.

In addition she outed her father and her sister. 

• Love 7

I just watched the preview where Andy asks Kyle about Alexia's dog bite. I swear. Every time I think that Kim can't annoy the fuck out of me any more than she already does, she falls even farther in my estimation. She steamrolled that conversation, paying no heed to Andy, inventing captions for Kyle's IG post that didn't exist.

This is her problem. Kim pays no mind to reality. She builds and creates worlds in her head, and then decides to fight that fictional world! How can anyone deal with that shit?

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 12

I just watched the preview where Andy asks Kyle about Alexia's dog bite. I swear. Every time I think that Kim can't annoy the fuck out of me any more than she already does, she falls even farther in my estimation. She steamrolled that conversation, paying no heed to Andy, inventing captions for Kyle's IG post that didn't exist.

This is her problem. Kim pays no mind to reality. She builds and creates worlds in her head, and then decides to fight that fictional world! How can anyone deal with that shit?

You have to not be invested. Not be related so you can say, "None of what you're saying is true you psycho. Screaming doesn't make it fact".  I would tear Kim apart verbally, because mainly, I just don't care about the bitch.  Kyle cares about her nieces/nephews, the other women care about how they're perceived on TV. Kim has never had the smackdown from someone who gives less than a fuck.

• Love 12

Brandi's whole intent in coming on the show was to show the world these women did not measure up to her level of self-reveal.  She was going to show the world the real side of them.

More likely, she desperately needed a paycheck, signed on as a FOH, realized outrageous behavior bought her more screen time and and an enhanced media presence, and amped it up accordingly. From reading your posts, I gather you feel that Brandi in responsible for all the world's evils, among them global warming and Justin Bieber, but it's doubtful that her whole intent for coming on the show was to reveal the dark and real sides of the BH Ladies who Lunch.

Kim is nothing more but a twist and lie.  She was the one who outted her pit for almost taking her niece's finger off.  Yet she wants to backpedal and say Kyle/Alexia were only posting pics to get social media followers.  The biggest bunch of... nevermind... I'll save the rest of the frustration tonight in the other thread.

• Love 5

More likely, she desperately needed a paycheck, signed on as a FOH, realized outrageous behavior bought her more screen time and and an enhanced media presence, and amped it up accordingly. From reading your posts, I gather you feel that Brandi in responsible for all the world's evils, among them global warming and Justin Bieber, but it's doubtful that her whole intent for coming on the show was to reveal the dark and real sides of the BH Ladies who Lunch.

Well I question your comprehension as I have never made comments about Brandi that weren't show related or directly related to her behavior that have made it into the media.  I can respect that you like Brandi but please do not write things about me and directed at me that are not true.  I do not blame pop media personalities for the evils of the world nor have I ever written or said such a thing. I believe that Brandi thinks she is more "real" than the other women and isn't afraid to open up.  From excerpts from her books there is nothing she finds sacred about herself.  From what she has said about the other women, specifically this season about continued references to Kyle's pot smoking, I just believe that if she has anything she considers unflattering or something another may not want to be broadcast she is sure to bring it up and then point her crooked fingers and scream the other person is a hypocrite. 

I believe I can say the same for LvP, when she was mad at Kyle during the Season 3 Reunion, she felt it necessary, after Andy commented on what a great time they were having in Ojai, in the room during cartwheels and the like, LvP found it necessary to say Kyle peed her pants.  LvP doesn't throw out the hypocrite label but she does take things of a personal nature and broadcast them to cause embarrassment.  Apparently these flippant type comments have been buried at least for this season.

Brandi has said the producers told her after Game Night she was in as a full timer for the next season.  Gee what did Brandi do on Game Night to secure her position?  She outed Kim's bizarre behavior-something no one else wanted to do.  I think she also claimed Kyle was attacking her children-something she still does to this day if her behavior is questioned.  Brandi has often referred to the rest of the cast as "these women". 

• Love 13

Ignoring the hyperbole here (because wow I so did not get any of that from what you quoted zoeysmom as saying), I do generally agree that Brandi's over the top behavior is in part her trying to keep her paycheck on the show. No doubt. But some of it is also her bitter resentfulness towards these women who have what she thinks she deserves and wants. Her hatred of Kyle seems real, and I'm sure that started after she came on the show, but I also don't doubt that she had a general resentment brewing since Eddie left her.  

• Love 11

Well I question your comprehension as I have never made comments about Brandi that weren't show related or directly related to her behavior that have made it into the media.  I can respect that you like Brandi but please do not write things about me and directed at me that are not true.  I do not blame pop media personalities for the evils of the world nor have I ever written or said such a thing. I believe that Brandi thinks she is more "real" than the other women and isn't afraid to open up.  From excerpts from her books there is nothing she finds sacred about herself.  From what she has said about the other women, specifically this season about continued references to Kyle's pot smoking, I just believe that if she has anything she considers unflattering or something another may not want to be broadcast she is sure to bring it up and then point her crooked fingers and scream the other person is a hypocrite. 

My comprehension is pretty good since you said a few posts upthread--

Brandi's whole intent in coming on the show was to show the world these women did not measure up to her level of self-reveal. She was going to show the world the real side of them.

--and that's what I was responding to so I'm not sure why you are so agitated. What she's done in her time since joining is far different (I think) than her initial signing intent, which I feel was the paycheck and increased profile. Obviously, I was jesting when I referenced global warming and Justin Bieber but I'll be cautious to not do that again. And I don't especially like Brandi but it's fine with me if you think I do. Carry on.

Ignoring the hyperbole here (because wow I so did not get any of that from what you quoted zoeysmom as saying), I do generally agree that Brandi's over the top behavior is in part her trying to keep her paycheck on the show. No doubt. But some of it is also her bitter resentfulness towards these women who have what she thinks she deserves and wants. Her hatred of Kyle seems real, and I'm sure that started after she came on the show, but I also don't doubt that she had a general resentment brewing since Eddie left her.

See above.

Where's a well placed emoji when you need one, right?  ;)

Moving on...there is absolutely nothing that Bravo can show me that will redeem either Brandi or Kim to me.  They have both shown their true colors this season.  Between the screeching and talking over any else that dares to speak when asked a question, the delusional blogs, etc., I am done with both of these women.  I've watched the preview clips for tonight's reunion show and they just reinforce my position.  Honestly, if either one of them are back next season I'm out.  

• Love 11

I actually think zoeysmom is one of the more balanced posters here; I see her thumbing up things which are positive about Kim and Brandi so with that in mind I'll move along.

Are we all ready for tonight?  Weirdly enough, (or not) it all feels kind of anticlimactic because we've seen it all already, what with the First Looks and previews.  I think I might let it DVR and then watch right after so I can FF in between commercials.

Please let the smoking gun be someone announcing that they're leaving, and please let that person be Brandi or Kim!  Wouldn't it be exciting if Andy fired one of them at the very end?  Wishful thinking.  No way that wouldn't have leaked already. 

• Love 10

Are we all ready for tonight?  Weirdly enough, (or not) it all feels kind of anticlimactic because we've seen it all already, what with the First Looks and previews.  I think I might let it DVR and then watch right after so I can FF in between commercials.

Please let the smoking gun be someone announcing that they're leaving, and please let that person be Brandi or Kim!  Wouldn't it be exciting if Andy fired one of them at the very end?  Wishful thinking.  No way that wouldn't have leaked already. 

I'm right there with you on the reunion episodes feeling somewhat anticlimatic by the time we actually see them.  Between the First Looks, the previews, the laides teasing the episodes, etc., I feel like I could skip them all and still know everything that happened.  

And I would take back every bad word I've ever said about AC if he actually fired someone at the very end...so long as that someone was either Brandi or Kim.  But that'll never happen.

• Love 7

Just popping in to say one thing. I can't deny that I like Kim. I think some of her behavior is of course no bueno but in the context of these women and the way things go down on this reality show I find her interactions with the rest of them not surprising.  I mean the ridiculousness of these confrontations, the timing, the wording and the such is completely laughable and the exaggeration of behavior and the reactions to these behaviors make me find all of their exchanges with one another rather silly and nothing to really apply true credulous. I think the tragic nature of her real life makes it more intense but with regards to the way they all participate in one way or another at one time or another in the pettiness makes me see Kim as one of the seven women on this show showing their asses at one time or another. Yes she has issues, yes they've been explored on this show. Yes, it's crazy but honestly I see it as reality show circumstances that find all them in various compromising positions because that is the nature of this game. It brings things out for scrutiny, for reactions, for drama, for effect. I don't think Kim is doing anything outside of what the show is designed to bring out in the cast. Of course the reactions are also based on what kind of life they have, what's going, history etc. etc. so some people have more volatile behaviors than other at different times and different places but I guess what I'm saying is what I see on this show to me is what the show brings out and not necessarily a true depiction of who these people are. The show is based off a lot of reactions. Behaviors that wouldn't necessarily be present in "the day in the life" of any one of these ladies. Some have managed to incorporate real and honest moments while others aren't as versatile but they've all been provoked in one way or another to display not so polished behavior. Even Yolanda. I believe the unorthodox circumstances that surround a reality show does have some blame in the behaviors we see which is why I am not very absolute in my judgments of these women. I think for all of them they are products of what the show is designed to do.  I'm not attributing ALL of their bad behavior to what reality shows are designed to do but it is a very real factor IMO and to me what Kim displays pretty much falls in line with what the show sets out to do.

With that said, I'm somewhat surprised that with all of the "Kim will never apologize" mantra out there that Kim's apology has conveniently failed to appear anywhere here.  and the one post I did see was about how it was completely disingenuous and I have to completely disagree. Andy asked Kim and to me the pause she made was more of an acknowledgement to herself that yes she did owe Eileen an apology. She was clear, with the apology looked Eileen dead in her eyes and apologized without any buts, or sorry you felt that way, if I offended you crap that is so common when RHW's "apologize". I saw no rushing through the apology, I saw her expressing that she reacted badly and described how it escalated etc. etc. and yet it can't be appreciated as something sincere. To me, it didn't come across like Andy put her on the spot so she decided to fumble through an apology just for show or something cause when he asked the same about Lisa R she was quick to say she didn't feel she owed Lisa an apology. That's a whole other can of worms but all I know is that when I saw her offer that apology to Eileen I was rather impressed. She didn't skate around it she just steamed right into it after that brief moment of what I think was her telling herself "Yup, Kim that one deserves an apology". I thought, even if some didn't feel it was 100% sincere she did offer it and she did it in a no nonsense sort of way. I also was ecstatic that she did, only to come here and see that not a peep was made about it. I mean hey, she did do it, can't say she didn't, I didn't see her mumble through it, add if's or but's or however's so I don't get it. Love her or hate her it happened. I really do believe there is more to Kim than just the crazy shit that spills out because a reality show exploits the meat and potatoes of her life. I mean her exploits have more meat obviously because she is battling an addiction but that's all I see it as. The other women have had the meat of their lives exploited as well and they've not always put their best foot forward so I take everything that goes down on these shows as the perils of reality tv and not so much as complete testaments to how these women's lives actually are.

• Love 3

I appreciate your thoughtfulness, Sincerely Yours, but still think that apology was bogus. She only did it because Andy pressured her. When Eileen said she didn't apologize, Kim barely looked at her and quickly said, " oh, I most certainly did." and turned her back on her, rudely dismissive. If Lisa and Andy had not pressured her, that fake apology never would have happened.

• Love 17

When Eileen said she didn't apologize, Kim barely looked at her and quickly said, " oh, I most certainly did." and turned her back on her, rudely dismissive.

Even worse was she patted Eileen on the leg while she said it.  It was the most dismissive gesture as well.  It came off as Kim being up here and Eileen being down here.

• Love 10

I appreciate your thoughtfulness, Sincerely Yours, but still think that apology was bogus. She only did it because Andy pressured her. When Eileen said she didn't apologize, Kim barely looked at her and quickly said, " oh, I most certainly did." and turned her back on her, rudely dismissive. If Lisa and Andy had not pressured her, that fake apology never would have happened.

Thanks,

Kim was saying she apologized for something else, I think Poker night (which that I do believe is suspect) but then Andy specifically asked about the Beast comment (was that it?) specifically and that's where you see it run across her face that there's no excusing that one so she bucks up and apologizes. I'm not saying that she needs a medal but in that moment I saw real. That moment when you know that shit was wrong, gotta face it, gotta address it. I don't think Kim is necessarily in denial I just think her resistance is more along the lines of "who are these women who feel I need to explain myself in so many different ways, to so many different people and in such an uncomfortable forum all the freaking time?" and I agree with her about that. I think she's more angry at the way they choose to confront her about things and where and when. I don't think that's so unreasonable to be honest because there's always the (85%) risk of the peanut gallery chiming in derailing a poignant moment or a point almost made, the glances across tables, the looks, the smirks, all that jazz and who wants to be the focus in the middle of that vibe? And who wants to give explanations in the middle of that? I do think behind closed doors and off camera she'd be more comfortable and therefore the combativeness wouldn't interfere so much with being able to have a more honest conversation. Yes she's on a reality show but that doesn't mean she should automatically know how to have intimate conversations in front of a camera. I think that's a big part of how terrible she comes across. She's too busy being aware of the cameras to have a conversation without apprehension which then turns into awkward confrontations. She ends up setting a bad confrontation in motion and I can almost see her wanting to avoid such interactions cause she knows she'll end up in an ugly back and forth.

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 1

My comprehension is pretty good since you said a few posts upthread--

--and that's what I was responding to so I'm not sure why you are so agitated. What she's done in her time since joining is far different (I think) than her initial signing intent, which I feel was the paycheck and increased profile. Obviously, I was jesting when I referenced global warming and Justin Bieber but I'll be cautious to not do that again. And I don't especially like Brandi but it's fine with me if you think I do. Carry on.

See above.

When one has throw away comments specifically directed at me about blaming someone (in this case a controversial reality TV show character) for all the ills of the world they have effectively tried to trivialize my point of view.  Much like Brandi saying something after the fact that it was a joke or she was kidding, you now claiming you were jesting is pretty much an awareness problem on your part. Just as your dismissive, "carry on" in response to my post.

• Love 10

I think Kim gets accountability confused with apologies.  Once she came up with the, "I took one of Monty's pills," Kim felt she owed no one any further discussion or an apology.  I can of see the same thing when she is talking to the other women, Kim was under the impression they were all there to help her, applaud her, commend her with her Monty situation when they were offering her understanding for her present day life situations and her stumble from her sobriety.

I did feel like it was a Yolanda turning her back on Joyce moment from last season when Kim gave the quickie apology.  Also Kim prefaced it with the lack of warm fuzzys comment about Eileen.  Again diminishing Eileen's feelings.

• Love 7

One of the many things that burns me is Brandi constantly calling Kyle a hypocrite bc she smoke(s/d) pot and herself a victim bc the others bash her about her drunken antics. The difference you skanky shrew is that you advertise your whorish and alcohol laden behaviors on tv for your KIDS TO SEE. If Kyle indulges it is not on screen. That is why brandis motherhood is questioned. Idiot.

• Love 9

I think Kim gets accountability confused with apologies.  Once she came up with the, "I took one of Monty's pills," Kim felt she owed no one any further discussion or an apology.  I can of see the same thing when she is talking to the other women, Kim was under the impression they were all there to help her, applaud her, commend her with her Monty situation when they were offering her understanding for her present day life situations and her stumble from her sobriety.

I did feel like it was a Yolanda turning her back on Joyce moment from last season when Kim gave the quickie apology.  Also Kim prefaced it with the lack of warm fuzzys comment about Eileen.  Again diminishing Eileen's feelings.

I think the lack of warm fuzzys comment was Kim being real. She doesn't know Eileen like that and she wasn't pleased with Eileen involving herself. She came right out and said it. It was true so and it came out organically in what was being talked about and how she was answering Andy's question. Hey it is what it is doesn't mean she was going for some deliberate shun it was just the way Kim felt about Eileens involving herself. I actually agreed with Kim's point of view cause if it was mean I wouldn't have been happy at all with Eileen and LisaR with the familiarity they were displaying throughout the season regarding Kim. I don't care how "concerned" people are there's just certain way to approach certain issues in other people's business depending on YOUR role in that persons life. Those basics in life don't change just because someone's behavior is less than stellar and they are on a reality show. There's a time a place, etiquette, restraint, boundaries and lines. That should apply even when dealing with less than desirable characters.

• Love 1

I like how Eileen handled herself on the reunion, especially when it came to Brandi.  One thing let me down though. 

When Eileen mentioned to Brandi that she had to have a conversation with her young son and family re: the "homewrecking" story being brought to light, Brandi responded that she "read everything online, it's all out there."

Eileen suggested that Brandi do what she can to mend things with her boys stepmother (leann rimes), Brandi explodes "you don't know anything about that, don't go there".  Why didn't Eileen respond "It's all out there, I read it online".  What's good for the goose.....

• Love 1