Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

I love how every post eventually turns into a plug for Plexus. Is there a scripture quote for schilling a worthless bunch of chemicals? Did y’all know Plexus is for men too? I’d like a testimony from Daddy Dave about his journey with Plexus. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, ozziemom said:

I’d like a testimony from Daddy Dave about his journey with Plexus. 

When hell freezes over.

Unlike Jonathan, who has posed with a Plexus drink in his hand, Hunk ignores  Jill's overpriced scam-fest until it's time to take a Plexus semi-sponsored trip. He likes the vacations away from his kids. 

• Like 5

Matthew 7: 3-5:

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

From the KJV no less.   Jill and David have a whole truckload of beams in their eyes.   Whilst, of course, complaining about the teeny specks in other peple's eyes.  

Of course Jill is rallying the troops to "her" side.   She was wronged and must be avenged.   Even if everyone else has moved on with their lives.   While they are "retreat" of course.   Yeah the clearninghouse called them out on all the vacations, hence the religious theme to this one. And David having "meetings" on his way to Florida to see the new grandchild.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)
45 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1bea68d3dd299f55858ca41bef274164.jpeg

The RodPod clearly  isn't listening. It's not about 0, 1, 2 or 1000 premarital encounters but about not talking about somebody elses newly established sex life to the public. I find it frustrating that they aren't willing to even pretend to understand the problem. 

Edited by lianau
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, lianau said:

The RodPod clearly  isn't listening. It's not about 0, 1, 2 or 1000 premarital encounters but about not talking about somebody elses newly established sex life to the public. I find it frustrating that they aren't willing to even pretend to understand the problem. 

Nah, when Jill gets a notion stuck in her mind, it's impossible to sway her otherwise. She's a stubborn, stubborn person. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She’s calling this one a “retreat” following the wedding. 

Thanks, I had forgotten that.

How horrible for all of them to be stuck and crammed into a "retreat space/airbnb"  while mama is enraged and for sure has gone into her "mama preaching mode" endlessly.

• Like 1

I’m sure Jill and David are ranting bible verses 24/7 keeping their kids awake and hungry and miserable. It’s all about mama and daddy being correct 100%. Everyone is evil and out to get them etc. Look at pour Gabriel crying outta sheer misery. It certainly isn’t because he’s from a goodly family.

I imagine Jill is eating extra well and bought even more presents for herself to sooth her wounded soul.

Jill is on vacation every week. Lazy snake should stay home off the internet tending to her garden and cooking yellow slop. 

And serve her hunk 24/7 as he pleases. He is her head ship after all.