Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

Jill has a history of announcing wedding dates when she has no right to do so.  She was invited to Jinger's wedding, and posted the invitation when the date was not public information.  I think that was the last Duggar wedding she was invited to.  One thing that is consistent with Jill; she never learns.

• Like 19
5 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No, it was Jill. Renee announced Phillip's latest known whereabouts.

Confirms I am cracking up. Thanks a lot!!

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 3/10/2024 at 5:48 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Poor Tessie.  She's so clearly over it.

She’s been over it for months (maybe years). 

Edited by farmgal4
  • Like 4
  • Sad 10
56 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

She’s been over it for months (maybe years). 

Same with Samuel, he just seems tired of the paste on a smile and frantically wave to mama's phone. He has seen both Timothy and Phillip go off and be able to eat, own and drive their own vehicle and give up traveling with the family circus.

But I don't think he aspires to any kind of further education or being a preacher. I predict Samuel's Godly Handyman or lawn service creating a website in June.☹️

• Like 8
  • Sad 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

In the most recent video from Jill, she described an area as, “like a porch veranda”. 

And she croons the description: so pretty. She is a very unique person that’s for sure 

Edited by oliviabenson
  • LOL 6
13 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

2BD04006-9280-4D52-B0A3-8743685A1DE4.jpeg

Gee Nuri paid so off Course Jill loved it

She LOVES free stuff

Jill, no one thinks they are your sisters or your besties. You can't filter real life. And trying to look like a teenager is aging you. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Jill, no one thinks they are your sisters or your besties. You can't filter real life. And trying to look like a teenager is aging you. 

Jill is nutz. That’s all folks. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

That picture is scary.  She looks plastic.  No wonder she and Dave spent all their time alone on the last Plexus trip.  People would find out that she looks nothing like the pictures she posts of herself.  She is just plain dishonest.  And she is fooling no one except herself.

• Like 10
  • Applause 9
  • Love 2

The arch in Jill's eyebrows is in the right place, and the brows have filled in. I'd expect Nurie and Kaylee to follow Mama's lead. Kaylee is trying to pencil in fuller brows, but her sperm brows show through. Maybe they'll grow if she leaves them alone. 

Are the Rods still in Florida, or is Jill rolling out the trip photos slowly?

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I suspect it is the rolling the pics out slowly.

Isn't the Retreat for Ladies in beautiful amish country a week from now?

I believe it starts the 22nd. I'm looking forward to the it 🤪

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

When Jill was trying to show the porch veranda, she didn't switch the camera around to show how pretty it was, she stayed in the picture so all one could see was her.  Then when she did turn the camera around it showed the girls up at the cash register and looked like Nurie was putting her wallet back in her purse and she didn't even get a drink, I'm assuming because she is pregnant.  

And then they took group pictures all dressed similar with black tops and blue jean skirts.  All different shoes though.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

When Jill was trying to show the porch veranda, she didn't switch the camera around to show how pretty it was, she stayed in the picture so all one could see was her.  Then when she did turn the camera around it showed the girls up at the cash register and looked like Nurie was putting her wallet back in her purse and she didn't even get a drink, I'm assuming because she is pregnant.  

And then they took group pictures all dressed similar with black tops and blue jean skirts.  All different shoes though.  

Of course Nurie paid, Jill certainly won't. And even if she is pregnant, don't they usually have some kind of juice or something she could have? Or better yet, Jill, why don't  you take out your daughters for a treat, you open up  your wallet to pay and choose a place that Nurie could get something. But this outing was all about how special YOU are. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
(edited)
25 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

looked like Nurie was putting her wallet back in her purse and she didn't even get a drink,

She had a drink at the table,  someone else carried it over for her.

274C9779-AD3D-4D4D-B66C-9DB9BA4F9322.jpeg

B8D37CB3-5B96-48D5-B7C6-43F2F6FC65B1.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 5

Well I am relieved to hear those photos weren't taken in the Barndo...cuz I was like OM"G I like the wallpaper behind her head! Am I OK???"

• LOL 10
6 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

Of course Nurie paid, Jill certainly won't. And even if she is pregnant, don't they usually have some kind of juice or something she could have? Or better yet, Jill, why don't  you take out your daughters for a treat, you open up  your wallet to pay and choose a place that Nurie could get something. But this outing was all about how special YOU are. 

She won't drink coffee, but she will drink Plexus?  Doesn't Plexus specifically say it is not for pregnant women or nursing mothers?  I guess you read what you want to read.

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
15 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I don't think Plexus has any such warnings. 

oh but it does

For plexus slim from the Plexus websiteScreenshot(608).thumb.png.ecffa73cfac9edf1a35437a9ccbc63e1.png

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I believe it starts the 22nd. I'm looking forward to the it 🤪

The fruit baskets already made aka mmm rotted food as a gift so yum in my tum!

• LOL 5

What do people think when they see Jill alone with her daughters out and about? Do they think she is a single mother? 

And poor Nurie buying 5/6 drinks isn’t cheap when Nathan isn’t making a lot of $$$.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8

No "springs" are going to fix what ails Jillybean.  And of course, they're all wearing street clothes in the water.  I'd freak if I saw them swimming like that in person!  I mean, really.  Wouldn't a tank top and shorts be an improvement?  Mahmo went sleeveless on the DR trip, and didn't get arrested!  😜

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

74ADABD9-B902-49B3-ABB5-F9BA717F5D05.jpeg

Jill looks like she's been thrashing around crying for hours. It is because she forgot to buy Tim a birthday cake, because she knows this is the last birthday he's under her total control, or because she used an odd filter that didn't do what she expected?

Tim looks fine. Is he back to working at the local airport? 

• Like 6

Look at it this way…they won’t be clogging up any pool filters with their street clothes lint. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My skin is crawling thinking about the feeling of wet nylon pants sticking to legs. At least Nathan has the common sense to wear swim trunks.  And it looks as if Nurie has a modest swimsuit on as opposed to street clothes. So progress there!  

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Where is Dave during the swimming posts? Is he the photographer? Or the only one with any sense. 

His floating pic lives rent free in my head and the leggings one lol.

He is probably taking videos and staying safe, he for sure is not drowning lol.

• LOL 6
17 minutes ago, Lady Edith said:

Look at it this way…they won’t be clogging up any pool filters with their street clothes lint. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My skin is crawling thinking about the feeling of wet nylon pants sticking to legs. At least Nathan has the common sense to wear swim trunks.  And it looks as if Nurie has a modest swimsuit on as opposed to street clothes. So progress there!  

Since Nurthan lives in Florida hopefully Nurie realized swimming in regular clothes was ridiculous and now has a modest swim suit. Nathan has most likely always worn swim trunks & a T-shirt. Here in Florida in the summer the humidity combined with wet clothes like the Rods wear would be very uncomfortable.

• Like 10

The swim attire is just so unnecessary.  They don’t swim when other people are around to see them, so why go to these extremes?     There’s plenty of swim suits that have small shirts attached that cover the top of the thighs.  If Jill can go sleeveless, the rest of them can too  

• Like 15
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

No "springs" are going to fix what ails Jillybean.  And of course, they're all wearing street clothes in the water.  I'd freak if I saw them swimming like that in person!  I mean, really.  Wouldn't a tank top and shorts be an improvement?  Mahmo went sleeveless on the DR trip, and didn't get arrested!  😜

She should be arrested: by the fashion police!

and is she swimming in a cardigan?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5