Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

This is what Lawson spent a week doing while he left Tiff at home with his youngest sister. Nice non-work if you can get it. 

The only guy I know from the picture who actually works is Jason. 

It's a rough life, isn't it? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Jer and Nathan run that Learn to Fly Springdale flight school. Can't find much info on it of course. But last year nathan posted this:

"Congratulations to commercial helicopter pilot **** ****! **** just set a record for me as a helicopter instructor. Commercial pilot in 10 days from start to finish.

Ps if you have 100 hours logged in airplanes, you can become a commercial helicopter pilot in just 50 hours and less than 3 weeks.

$22k accelerated course everything included

Shoot me a PM and I’d be happy to help you do it.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Mind Blown 13
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jer and Nathan run that Learn to Fly Here Springdale flight school. Can't find much info on it of course. But last year nathan posted this:

"Congratulations to commercial helicopter pilot **** ****! **** just set a record for me as a helicopter instructor. Commercial pilot in 10 days from start to finish.

Ps if you have 100 hours logged in airplanes, you can become a commercial helicopter pilot in just 50 hours and less than 3 weeks.

Sounds REALLY safe 🙄

• LOL 16

It's like these guys saw something about PJs and decided they would become one without putting in the really hard work to do so.  PJs are on about the same level as SEALs in regards to the level of physical fitness, commitment, and training they are required to have.  Most of these guys probably couldn't even pass the entry physical, and none of them seem to have the mental fortitude to make it through to the end of training.  I doubt many of them would even make it through basic, and if they did, they run the risk that in between school assignments to become a PJ (or if they wash out of training) that they'd be in a unit where they may have to take orders from a woman.

So instead they waste their grifted money on vanity "training" and photo ops.

• Like 17
2 minutes ago, peppergal said:

It's like these guys saw something about PJs and decided they would become one without putting in the really hard work to do so.  PJs are on about the same level as SEALs in regards to the level of physical fitness, commitment, and training they are required to have.  Most of these guys probably couldn't even pass the entry physical, and none of them seem to have the mental fortitude to make it through to the end of training.  I doubt many of them would even make it through basic, and if they did, they run the risk that in between school assignments to become a PJ (or if they wash out of training) that they'd be in a unit where they may have to take orders from a woman.

So instead they waste their grifted money on vanity "training" and photo ops.

That is exactly what it is. This is the only way they can play PJ (which I wasn't familiar one) is to play "dress up". Makes them feel all manly. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Same reason they aren't in Kentucky today. They are off playing skydiving training. All those girls they showed being trained in water rescue last year and no one from medifools helps in floods??

I know, more hindrance than help, but still they didn't even go for the donation photo ops?

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

Well according to the website, there isn't a Chick-Fil-A in Vermont so no way for them to get their Holy Chicken while rowboating for Jesus.

Surprised Jillpm hasn't (that we know of) tried to get Timbits enrolled in their flight school.  Maybe it isn't Jesusy enough.  But she'd certainly love the opportunity to use her son as a mole and report all of the Wrong God ungahhhhdly behavior from the Duggar and Bates boys.  

And as always, related or not, Fuck Jillpm, and Fuck Jim Bob.  in no particular order.

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, SMama said:

Where’s Jill going to get $23,000 for flight training?

I bet she has a notebook full of grift ideas and reasons Gahd-honoring Christians should donate their services to her family.  (None involve feeding her kids, of course)

But no, you're right.  She'd never pony up the cash for that.  She'd make Renee sell some more earrings and post "Renee said to me today she would LOVE to DONATE her hard earned earring profits to her beloved brother Timothy in order for him to get flight training by a DUGGAR...." and somehow tie in Nathan/Anna/Pest (or has she stopped doing that? I can't keep up with her).  

She must be exhausting (SEVERELY exhausting) to deal with for anything at all.  I'm glad she's not in my orbit. 

• Like 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Where’s Jill going to get $23,000 for flight training?

That's why Timbits was trying to sell his business last year. He specifically said it was to pay for flight training. That said, he can't afford the Duggars. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Jer and Nathan run that Learn to Fly Springdale flight school. Can't find much info on it of course. But last year nathan posted this:

That’s terrifying. 

• Like 14
On 7/18/2023 at 5:18 PM, crazy8s said:

Hopefully this isn't the beginning of a string of posts showing every dang Rod kid holding that baby for the first time.

I checked her Facebook. The next post after the "I held Gideon for the first time" is several Rods holding the baby. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 13
1 minute ago, Heathen said:

I checked her Facebook. The next post after the "I held Gideon for the first time" is several Rods holding the baby. 

Just saw that. She defensively notes that they all used hand sanitizer and weren't sick. 

• Sad 10

Most recent post by Jill:

“All of us just LOVING on Gideon. 🥰  (Yes, hand sanitizer was applied and none of us were sick).  Gideon is doing AMAZING!  I think it is because of Kaylee's dedication to be by his side to pump, nurse, hold him, sing to him, pray with him, read the Bible to him, etc.  She and Jonathan have already proven what incredible parents they are! ❤️ God is Good!  😁  Pray that they can bring him home as soon as it is safe for him.  😊

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
46 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

How much time does JillR spend reading sites like this one and Reddit? Like she doesn't miss a beat trying to prove everyone wrong.

Well except for that feed your kids suggestion, she does seem to post something that seems prompted by comments rather quickly. It’s no wonder she’s so busy, between reading on Reddit, sticking a camera in everyone’s face and photoshopping & filtering pictures for Facebook, there can’t be much time left in a day.

• Like 17
4 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

Well except for that feed your kids suggestion, she does seem to post something that seems prompted by comments rather quickly. It’s no wonder she’s so busy, between reading on Reddit, sticking a camera in everyone’s face and photoshopping & filtering pictures for Facebook, there can’t be much time left in a day.

Several months ago - and I almost hate to admit I spent time that way - I browsed her Facebook feed and looked at the timestamps on her posts. I think her posts were in the Eastern time zone and I'm two hours behind that. So I allowed for FB maybe showing my time vs. her time. Even with that allowance, several of her posts were shown as being posted in the wee hours of the morning. Since then, there have been occasional comments here (or on Reddit) noting that she posted something in the wee hours (anywhere from 2 AM to 4 AM). 

I think she has some kind of narc energy that keeps her up and probably keeps her household buzzing, and means her kids often stay up past what would be considered regular bedtimes. It wouldn't surprise me if she starts some project in the evening and just keeps going on it for hours. Since she seems to have a habit of having her kids "help" her with those things, I would be surprised if those kids go to bed before Mahmo's project is done. 

TBH I hope I'm wrong. Those kids need their sleep even if Mahmo doesn't. 

Of course, I'm sure the Hunk gets all the zzz's he wants. Probably dozes off in his recliner while watching the map. 

• Sad 13
17 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Several months ago - and I almost hate to admit I spent time that way - I browsed her Facebook feed and looked at the timestamps on her posts. I think her posts were in the Eastern time zone and I'm two hours behind that. So I allowed for FB maybe showing my time vs. her time. Even with that allowance, several of her posts were shown as being posted in the wee hours of the morning. Since then, there have been occasional comments here (or on Reddit) noting that she posted something in the wee hours (anywhere from 2 AM to 4 AM). 

I think she has some kind of narc energy that keeps her up and probably keeps her household buzzing, and means her kids often stay up past what would be considered regular bedtimes. It wouldn't surprise me if she starts some project in the evening and just keeps going on it for hours. Since she seems to have a habit of having her kids "help" her with those things, I would be surprised if those kids go to bed before Mahmo's project is done. 

Of course, I'm sure the Hunk gets all the zzz's he wants. Probably dozes off in his recliner while watching the map. 

Yes to all of this.

Jill is often filming late at night. I think in the video of Sofia's birthday cake, a clock in the background showed 9:30. When Jill's parents were there, some of the videos had clocks showing 11 or 11:30 and dark outside. The charades game was 11pm. Ma has probably improved greatly just by getting more sleep.

Shrek is often shown sleeping in the recliner while Jill is filming around him. The craziest one was the "adult" children's Easter egg hunt where they are all tiptoeing and whispering during the hunt because shrek is asleep in the recliner. Also, the map is almost always on in the background in the night time videos.

I think this is why Phillip was sleeping in the upstairs attic. He actually needed to get up and to bible college at 8am. If Phillip continues the program at the school, I believe he will be required to live on campus for a certain amount of time. Then attend a language immersion program in TX for a semester.

• Like 5
  • Useful 6

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/plexus-slim#Who-is-Plexus-for?

I was checking to see how much caffeine there is in Plexus and found this article.  I thought it was informative,  The quote is from the article.

"Finally, no specific research supports the safety of Plexus supplements, and they are not third-party tested. It’s best for certain individuals, such as children and people who are pregnant or nursing, to avoid these products."

• Like 10
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Well according to Reddit Jill "used hand sanitizer". Shame they won't stop her from drooling all over the baby.

She is really too stupid to have grandchildren. Or children.

Ignore the RSV from Reddit.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 8
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Well according to Reddit, Giddie has RSV and Jill "used hand sanitizer"? Shame that doesn't wipe out RSV when your idiot grandmother is slobbering all over you.

Seeing her kissing that vulnerable baby's head when we know that she regularly has cold sores made me concerned enough. But if he indeed has RSV, he should only be touched by his parents and the medical staff. Period!

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, wilsie said:

such as children and people who are pregnant or nursing, to avoid these products."

But Jill has Nurie and now &Kaylee guzzling that garbage right after giving birth -- and probably while pregnant.

The next generation is doomed too.

• Sad 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Most recent post by Jill:

“All of us just LOVING on Gideon. 🥰  (Yes, hand sanitizer was applied and none of us were sick).  Gideon is doing AMAZING!  I think it is because of Kaylee's dedication to be by his side to pump, nurse, hold him, sing to him, pray with him, read the Bible to him, etc.  She and Jonathan have already proven what incredible parents they are! ❤️ God is Good!  😁  Pray that they can bring him home as soon as it is safe for him.  😊

Uh, why wouldn't Kaylee and Jonathan bring Gideon home as soon as it is safe for him? What else would they do with him? Jill has such a way with the English language. 

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

How much time does JillR spend reading sites like this one and Reddit? Like she doesn't miss a beat trying to prove everyone wrong.

For such a busy wife, mother, and church lady, Jill certainly spends a lot of time reading about herself. I bet she spends more time lurking on social media than she does sitting in fecal chair reading her Bible. 

6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

I think this is why Phillip was sleeping in the upstairs attic. He actually needed to get up and to bible college at 8am. If Phillip continues the program at the school, I believe he will be required to live on campus for a certain amount of time. Then attend a language immersion program in TX for a semester.

Massillon is primarily a commuter school, so there's no residency requirement. The school in Texas is a missions training school, and he would have to live there if he goes. The Texas school teaches linguistics, but Hungarian isn't offered.

Jill will figure three years at Massillon is enough. I wonder how she'd feel sending Phil off to Texas. We know how poorly she did with Tim's time away at school. 

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Jeeves said:

She is probably hopped up on plexus. 

3 hours ago, graybrown bird said:

Yes, I think one reason the Rod kids look so wan is that they don't get enough sleep.  Sleep is as important as nourishing food to a growing child.

They need good meals and regular bed times. 

• Like 13

JillyBean sure look like a crazed maniac in most of her posts, so I’m not surprised a lot of her posts are in the middle of the night. I can only imagine what the Rodlets must endure on a daily basis.

Any signs of the annual Rod family summer vacation? Was Jill unable to grift a beach house this year? I’m guessing Nashville was a business trip, so she still needs her summer break. Maybe Nathan is refusing to go anywhere (and of course pay) with the rest of the Rods this summer.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, wilsie said:

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/plexus-slim#Who-is-Plexus-for?

I was checking to see how much caffeine there is in Plexus and found this article.  I thought it was informative,  The quote is from the article.

"Finally, no specific research supports the safety of Plexus supplements, and they are not third-party tested. It’s best for certain individuals, such as children and people who are pregnant or nursing, to avoid these products."

IMG_8388.png

IMG_8391.jpeg

2 hours ago, Chicklet said:

Well according to Reddit, Giddie has RSV and Jill "used hand sanitizer"? Shame that doesn't wipe out RSV when your idiot grandmother is slobbering all over you.

RSV is airborne, yep. But no masks!

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 6
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Massillon is primarily a commuter school, so there's no residency requirement. The school in Texas is a missions training school, and he would have to live there if he goes. The Texas school teaches linguistics, but Hungarian isn't offered.

Maybe I am misunderstanding this part in the description for the missionary degree requirements.

"This degree is designedfor those planning to do the work of a missionary. It requires a total of 96 semester hours at MBC and/or another approved college, plus a thesis on a missions topic approved by the Academic Dean, and a passing grade on the Doctrinal Comprehension Exam. A candidate for this degree must have attended MBC at least part-time during his senior year, and must have completed at least 36 credit hours in residence at MBC."

• Useful 5

Since they talk about other approved colleges for credit hours, I think the requirement is that of the 96 hours required, 36 of them must be done in person at MBC, and part of that must be during the senior year.  I think it refers to butts in classroom seats as in residence, not that they have to live on the campus.  Could be a revenue protection type thing where you can't get the degree unless you have paid enough tuition hours to the institution you want the degree from. 

Either way, their requirements are unclear, which is not unexpected from an institution of their "quality."

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

"in residence" is an academic term.   It means "at that school."    The point is to keep people from transferring from other "lesser" schools in the final year just to get the "good" school's name on the diploma.   Although Massillon as a prized school for a diploma is questionable.

It also means attending, not distance learning.   So you could get a lot of credits from distance learning but you have to take a certain number of credits ON CAMPUS.  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4
6 hours ago, peppergal said:

Either way, their requirements are unclear, which is not unexpected from an institution of their "quality."

Massillon didn't even bother to update its online catalog for the current school year. I've never known of a college that didn't have a new catalog (with new prices) every year. I guess it's like the KJV Bible. Nothing in it changes with the times. 

• LOL 14

Well, Jill now has a video with her youngest child (and other kids) at the grocery store at 10:00 at night!! Those kids should be in bed!!!

(The shopping cart is empty, by the way…)

• Like 4
  • Sad 6
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Teriacky said:

Well, Jill now has a video with her youngest child (and other kids) at the grocery store at 10:00 at night!! Those kids should be in bed!!!

(The shopping cart is empty, by the way…)

There is a picture of Janessa's cart full of gallons of milk, laundry detergent, and a couple four-packs of TP that probably lasts a few days. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 5
21 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Just Jill's way of proving they do feed their kids. But she forgets, we all grocery shop and know what it takes to feed families.

And most of us aren't taking our young children out at 10pm to do so. 

• Like 19

With a brood like that she needs to be at Costco. Also, she should always have the giant bulk pack of toilet paper on standby, not two small packs! 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, zenme said:

With a brood like that she needs to be at Costco. Also, she should always have the giant bulk pack of toilet paper on standby, not two small packs! 

I'm single and I always buy a 12 pack.  I don't have to buy it that often that way, but I also know I won't run out.

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Like 16
7 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

There is a picture of Janessa's cart full of gallons of milk, laundry detergent, and a couple four-packs of TP that probably lasts a few days. 

I like the picture that was posted better that only had a couple thing in it.   That's more like what the kids are used to getting.   But yep, Jill reads SM and this is her response.   Now she needs to actuall FEED her kids.  

Also, Jill if you are reading this, the kids need regular sleep too.   That means bedtimes, ALL THE TIME, not just when you are trying to prove what a great mom you are.

• Like 9
  • Applause 9