Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Does Jill intermittently open up comments on FB so haters can post and she can claim persecution to get her supporters to feel bad for her?

Yes, I’m wondering how haters would even become Facebook friends with her?  Why would she accept the invite?  Or does the Rodrigues clan have a page, that anyone can “like”?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, awaken said:

Yes, I’m wondering how haters would even become Facebook friends with her?  Why would she accept the invite?  Or does the Rodrigues clan have a page, that anyone can “like”?

Potential Plexus customers.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, awaken said:

Her Facebook is public, her Instagram is not, depending on her mood, and has comments turned off.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

I suspect she posts like this when she Googles her name or comes here or to Reddit or to other snark sites so she can get righteously angry.

I don't understand why she needs to do that; I mean, I'm a professor and I stay away from "Rate my Professor" and such sites because I know that students are harshing on me there.  I'm not a masochist, after all.  Then again, maybe she does it so she can feel "persecuted" like Jesus was and feel closer to Him or whatever.  

• Like 10
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Or Jill approached someone in Walmart for soul winning and was told to get lost. That would SEVERELY upset Jilly muffin.

Oh, Jill, got off easy if that's all she was told. If I was in a bad mood I'd tell her to go to Hell. If I was in a good mood that I'm a witch looking for souls for my master Satan would she like to donate. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Isn't that "And Kaylee" singing?   I thought she wouldn't be with the group anymore now that she is a married lady?

from left Hannah, Gabriel, the Star of the show, Tessie, Renee, Samuel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
On 12/17/2022 at 9:44 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe the followers can post if she opens it up? She has something like 7k. I'm sure her actual friends list is pretty small and very curated.

She has me blocked.  🤣😂

• Applause 2
  • LOL 4
On 12/10/2022 at 6:12 AM, sagittarius sue said:

I have to laugh at the idea of the Rodrigui on Only Fans.

What a day to have a Mind's Eye.

On 12/10/2022 at 7:26 AM, oliviabenson said:

I Wish we all can meet up in the good Olive Garden to talk about the Rod family. That would be fun.

Is someone else going to pay for it?

Gotta grift to properly honor the Rods.

• Like 6
  • LOL 9
5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder if Ivory Cream Creations (“I have always loved anything with, well, cream”) is still in existence, and still includes Jill.

I forgot about that! I imagine the pastor's wife (I think that was her partner) is solely running it now. If it still exists. 

• LOL 5
9 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

My inner 12 year old boy is dying at Jill typing "I have always loved anything with, well, cream."  Those commas are doing a lot of work there.  

I will spend all day wondering what on earth she meant by including “, well,” there. 

• LOL 18
1 hour ago, LilJen said:

I will spend all day wondering what on earth she meant by including “, well,” there. 

She was very fond of this, well, strange sentence construction around this time. I'm guessing she thought she was doing something trendy.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
22 minutes ago, Triple P said:

She was very fond of this, well, strange sentence construction around this time. I'm guessing she thought she was doing something trendy.

It sounds, well, risque, of course. Jill's command of English is so poor she has no idea how her writing comes across. I've seen English Language Learners do better than Jill in expressing what they want to say.

Jill's writing leaves tons of, well, tasty snarking material. Carry on, Jillybean. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

She doesn’t have a poll up as of now, but one of the comments has a few guesses:

“Baby? Upcoming marriage? New dog? Timothy is flying to Alaska? Plexus introduces a bright green drink?”

Edited by ginger90
  • LOL 19
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video, and ……

4AD1C6B0-D21A-4026-9525-46DFBA24667B.jpeg

DB987005-69C1-472F-BD45-39C3E8ED08A5.jpeg

Not to jump the gun, but it has been about 6 weeks since Kaylee married Jonathan.  I think a double line on the pee stick is far more likely than Tim or one of the other boys starting a courtship.

12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I'm surprised that she didn't give us the multiple choice options she usually does, including baby #14. 🙄

Did Timcel find someone who tolerates his family?

Jill is 44, almost 45 and her miracle baby is now 4 and a half.  I doubt even her most ignorant leghumpers think she is getting pregnant again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Not to jump the gun, but it has been about 6 weeks since Kaylee married Jonathan.  I think a double line on the pee stick is far more likely than Tim or one of the other boys starting a courtship.

Jill is 44, almost 45 and her miracle baby is now 4 and a half.  I doubt even her most ignorant leghumpers think she is getting pregnant again.

Hence my rolly eyes. 😀

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
21 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Just checked Jill's FB. There are idiots there who think she might be pregnant. 😂

And I'm quite sure she's LOVING that someone thinks she's young enough to still procreate. In fact, that's probably the point of her post - fishing for that ego-stroke. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, skatelady said:

And I'm quite sure she's LOVING that someone thinks she's young enough to still procreate. In fact, that's probably the point of her post - fishing for that ego-stroke. 

Granted, most of them think it's Kaylee, but one sad soul hoped it was BOTH! Bless her heart. 

• LOL 10
35 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Granted, most of them think it's Kaylee, but one sad soul hoped it was BOTH! Bless her heart. 

If it is (and Kaylee), I hope she has a boy so Jill's head will explode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
52 minutes ago, awaken said:

Saw her post about a special announcement for tonight and came here to join in the speculation 😂

Tim or Renee courting? I’m guessing Kaylee is pregnant, that seems most likely!

I’m betting on Renee courting. Those two grifters already have a mark that will buy their Xmas tree next year. 

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Reddit thinks it's Timmy who's courting one of Jonathan's relatives. Girl's 18.

Having seen the evidence, Ellen's Facebook post that includes family friend Timmay attending church with them, I'm inclined to think Ellen's comment of "I know! I know!" on Jill's announcement post was not in response to another comment guessing that Kaylee is pregnant, but was in fact Ellen bragging that she knows the real answer is the Timmay-Heidi courtship.

I will be more than happy to be proven wrong!

Edit: I was wrong! And I am glad, but wish the news were something like DBD starting Plexus.

Edited by Triple P
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

He sold his business and is training to be a mission pilot, so how is he going to support a wife and kids? Go begging with his Ma? What kind of parent would ship their daughter off the second she’s legally an adult to a guy how lives in a camper on his parents property and doesn’t have stable income? 

It’s sad when you’re hoping it’s a pregnancy to two people who just started being alone together and not Timcel courting a poor girl. Ugh. I hate these people.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
45 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Just checked her FB. No announcement. She's half an hour late. Hmmm....

Perhaps someone didn't want an announcement made.  We know that Jill wouldnt hesitate to announce her own pregnancy.  Timcel would probably be glad to announce a courtship.  I could see Kaylee asking Mahmo to hold off on her being pregnant.

• Like 1