Type keyword(s) to search

Sweet Fellowship: Duggars and Friends (aka the Bates Family and Other Featured Families Thread)

Message added by Scarlett45

If a person/family was never featured on any of the Duggar shows, and is not related to the Duggar family by blood or marriage, they do not need to be discussed here..

The Politics Policy is still in effect. A participants social media is NOT an invitation to discuss their political view points. Consider if discussion of certain social media posts will cause you to violate the politics policy BEFORE you hit the "Submit Reply" button.

We may all agree that David Rodriques is quite unfortunate looking, but let's refrain from comparing human beings to apes, its got way too much of a loaded history- please review the new Inclusion Policy updated May 1, 2022 , which details guidelines around discussing body type, capabilities, physical appearance etc. Additionally, using body size as an insult is not allowed.

• Start Topic

It is a bit funny Jill is always so proud of these cheap bags her wonderful company gives her, yet she never seems to use them. It seems she would want to be seen with them in her own pics, or have Kaylee using them as a prop in her videos or something.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

It is a bit funny Jill is always so proud of these cheap bags her wonderful company gives her, yet she never seems to use them. It seems she would want to be seen with them in her own pics, or have Kaylee using them as a prop in her videos or something.

She wore the plexus hat recently!

And Jill would never give/loan Kaylee any plexus merchandise. 

• Like 6
(edited)
49 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

She wore the plexus hat recently!

And Jill would never give/loan Kaylee any plexus merchandise. 

Since Kaylee filmed the "i'm so tired, plexus cured me" video at mama's house, i would think that might be ok for her to use it as a prop or whatever.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Since Kaylee filmed the "i'm so tired, plexus cured me" video at mama's house, i would think that might be ok for her to use it as a prop or whatever.

Maybe andKaylee doesn't know the combination to Jill's closet of stuffed animals and Plexus merch!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

I would think if an otherwise fairly healthy adult woman had adequate nutrition from a good home diet and proper rest at night, she would not need a crappy supplement drink to "give her the energy" to exercise. This statement from Jill in itself tells me something about her poor lifestyle.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yet more videos of the Hill family at the barndo. Do they ever go home??

Well, we know they are there to make videos. Jonathan chops wood, kaylee makes plexus videos and talks on the phone to mama. This one time we had a fire in our "fireplace".

I hope they don't decide they need to go on the grift tour with mama soon.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 7
(edited)
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This poor child…..

cropped picture from a video screenshot:

A3888013-FEBC-46AC-A97D-0D3230F9A2A3.jpeg

Really? I can't think of when my son had one but not at this age. He isn't a freaking toy! Imagine how his teeth will be! He loved, just like he was touched by the music!! Morons! 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Well, the music is pretty sad, I can understand why it made Gid want to cry.  

The thing about the music is that Tessie has been playing the clarinet for years. She sounds like a beginner. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The thing about the music is that Tessie has been playing the clarinet for years. She sounds like a beginner. 

That girl needed to take band as an elective in junior high/middle school.  Maybe she'd know how to play well, by now.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

That girl needed to take band as an elective in junior high/middle school.  Maybe she'd know how to play well, by now.

There's zero soul in her playing. Edelweiss isn't a difficult tune and is meant to be soulful. 

• Like 9

Music for them isn't joyous. Its for praising their judgemental god. They don't enjoy playing the instruments. Its so sad. Music is one thing they have that could bring happiness to them as individuals. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 11
2 minutes ago, jacourt said:

Music for them isn't joyous. Its for praising their judgemental god. They don't enjoy playing the instruments. Its so sad. Music is one thing they have that could bring happiness to them as individuals. 

Yeah, Jill is the one who forced it on them. And she's the only one deriving any joy from it. 

• Like 10
(edited)
11 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

That’s the face of a not a happy gal. She is so over being around Mahmo 24/7. She spends all her $ on Mahmo and Mahmo plexus. Snap out of being mahmos cash cow Kiki and Jonjon! 

91032C39-3599-4AC4-A51F-28F3786454D6.jpeg

Maybe she just needs a Plexus!

~~~~~

Nice to see the Rodlings out in appropriate snow gear. Kaylee had a skirt on but the other girls wore snow pants. 

Edited by Tdoc72
Hopefully this is fixed now.
  • Like 7
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The girl’s room.

screenshots from a video:

8044ED5C-8018-4A80-BF96-2DD62FF94E1C.jpeg

7E027EAB-419C-4DBA-AD9E-AFC1108192D5.jpeg

72BDB169-55CC-4474-910C-077B104C1758.jpeg

C2A3575D-C392-4ABD-8868-F2A8DB4C1E1F.jpeg

The clutter makes me SEVERELY twitchy. Looks like andKaylee frequents the Barndo, I guess she and JillyBean work on their Plexus all day? Poor Giddy, just another kid crammed in the Rodlet home.

• Like 10
  • Sad 4

What a depressing mess....I could not stand to be in that room for any amount of time. It also looks like that set up would be difficult to actually clean...too much junk in the way.

• Like 14
1 hour ago, floridamom said:

What a depressing mess....I could not stand to be in that room for any amount of time. It also looks like that set up would be difficult to actually clean...too much junk in the way.

It reminds me of the time my parents were recarpeting and painting my bedroom. I had to move all of my stuff into the much smaller spare room. Ugh, it was cramped. 

• Like 6
(edited)

The room probably seems spacious to the girls after living in the RV for a few years. Plus they have more space now that Nurie and Kaylee have moved out of there.

From the video - the girls have a monitor and keyboard on the table, so Tessie was probably taking her youtube "teach yourself clarinet" lesson.

Plus they had a walkie talkie that mama was talking to them through from just outside the window. Mama is monitoring everything!

I could not tell if Kaylee picked up sleeping Gideon from a twin bed or maybe was changing him. But if she woke him up just then and we got the "Gideon brought to tears by tessie's music" video just after, that would have been even more terrifying for the little guy.

Edited by crazy8s
thought it was a laptop
  • Sad 14
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I could not tell if Kaylee picked up sleeping Gideon from a twin bed or maybe was changing him.

Yeah, I was grossed out that of all the places in that barn, she chose her sister’s bed to change a dirty diaper, but I guess that’s the better option than she just left a wiggly, rolling baby on a bunk bed to nap. Shouldn’t that place be teeming with cribs and baby stuff given how freaking kids they have?!

• Like 8
31 minutes ago, jacourt said:

Is there a window in that room?  Notice how the school desks are also covered with clutter. Not too much school work being done there 

This is what the girl's room looked like when they bought the barndo. Note all outlets are already mid wall. Probably code for a garage/pole barn.

21dc10d3cd32d96028515f893b7aacca-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152.thumb.webp.fff04db3671d2dfe6302a99b929aa792.webp

• Useful 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, jacourt said:

Is there a window in that room?  Notice how the school desks are also covered with clutter. Not too much school work being done there 

I'm sorry, but I imagine that room to smell of dirty carpet, unwashed clothes and hairspray.  I don't think it's even possible to keep a house clean when it contains that much STUFF.  Stuff collects dust, hair, etc.  And we know Jill doesn't have time to wipe down all that crap.

Those multi-bed pictures are cute, clean, organized and color-coordinated.  Thus, they have no place in Jill's barndo.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 14
3 hours ago, Girl in a Cardigan said:

Yeah, I was grossed out that of all the places in that barn, she chose her sister’s bed to change a dirty diaper, but I guess that’s the better option than she just left a wiggly, rolling baby on a bunk bed to nap. Shouldn’t that place be teeming with cribs and baby stuff given how freaking kids they have?!

Is the baby cage still around?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Those multi-bed pictures are cute, clean, organized and color-coordinated.  Thus, they have no place in Jill's barndo.  

Plus, she probably couldn't grift them or find them at Goodwill (not that there  is anything wrong with GW shopping). 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 6
26 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I hope those are battery candles.  But there is a good chance they are real.

We are talking the Rods here, of course they are real. 

• Like 5

(And Kaylee) and the other girls don't know anything but what BME and her hunk tell them. Even the Amish, who Jillybean so admires, let's their kids out to see what the world is like! Jill would never allow that!

• Like 17
(edited)

Screenshot from a video. In the video Jill giggled and zoomed in on Timothy eating. He asked her something like, you’re not zooming in on me? Her response, no I zoomed in on Samuel. It was a lie , there was no one else in the shot, but it was also out of character for Timothy to question her.

E6E75312-7E51-44F9-B85F-B38DE5FC10FC.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Sad 10
  • Useful 2
13 hours ago, Westiepeach said:

Kaylee - go home. Stay home. Build a life with your own family.

Jill has allowed a few of her kids to live a life just outside of her chokehold, and they seem to be somewhat thriving.  So the poor deluded kids like Kaylee are probably subjected to Jill's form of guilt and love-bombing, like a cult leader, in order to keep all of them from escaping her clutches.  With Kaylee under Jill's Plexus downline, and all of the giggle videos the two of them post, Kaylee might be under the impression that she is currently Mahmo's fave.  I don't think Kaylee would leave even if she could.  It would be up to Jonathan to remove her from her toxic mother, but he seems to be under Jill's spell as well.

• Like 4
  • Sad 10
40 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video. In the video Jill giggled and zoomed in on Timothy eating. He asked her something like, you’re not zooming in on me? Her response, no I zoomed in on Samuel. It was a lie , there was no one else in the shot, but it was also out of character for Timothy to question her.

E6E75312-7E51-44F9-B85F-B38DE5FC10FC.jpeg

I really think those kids tolerate her but don't necessarily like what she does. 

• Useful 5

With the florida grift tour/vacation coming soon, will ma and pa noyes come for their turn at the barndo with sweet Kaylee girl and family moving in to care for them again this year?

That would be another controlling thing Jill would use so Kaylee and Jonathan never, ever get used to being home with just their little family.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
On 1/16/2024 at 12:12 PM, Westiepeach said:

So... hypothetically... if I were to register, and I put down a Catholic church as "my" church, she wouldn't take my money because I am not a "like-minded lady?" Or would she take my money and spend the weekend trying to save me?

She would take your money, then turn you down and tell you the registration fees were non-refundable. Just like her g-d would, I'm sure.

• Like 10
  • Useful 1